- Text Size +

Chapter 4


On a plane again.  Brian and Justin had really enjoyed their week in Hawaii.  Their rental was a small ‘hut’ on the beach. It was small but it had every luxury they could want, especially privacy.  They went several days without seeing another human except for an occasional boat driver that would wave as they laid out nude in the sun. They also had no cell reception which meant they could only connect with their kids on the computer.  They tried to get ahold of Gus before leaving the states but they had to settle on an email to him. They did catch Brinn and had a quick video chat but their little girl was a busy business woman. She had a board meeting, which they knew she hated dealing with, and that Matty and Caitlan had become close but then she said goodbye telling them to contact her when they could.


Brian and Justin had held each other and kissed and touched until they both found relief.  Hand in hand they had walked into the hut and packed to move on to Japan. Justin had a bit of business at the end of the trip but Japan was where Brian had to work a couple nights and it really wasn’t work, it was a couple dinners with people he did business with.  The rest of the time was their own.  


They landed in Tokyo and as they got their luggage,  they saw a young man holding up a sign that said Taylor Kinney on it.  They were surprised since they hadn’t contacted a service to meet them.


“I’m Justin Taylor and this is Brian Kinney,” Justin introduced them to the young man. 


He bowed slightly, “My name is Rio.” His English was perfect.  “I was sent to be at your service for your stay in Tokyo. I will drive you to the hotel now.  Oh, and Mr. Kinney, this is for you.” He handed Brian an envelope. “If you will follow me.” Ria took their luggage cart and led them to a limo.


“What is all this?” Justin asked Brian as they got in the back of the car.


“I have an idea and I am sure this note will explain but we need to talk about something.  I am fairly sure this young man will be offering us ANYTHING we could want. Are you game for games?  Either way is good for me. We knew there was going to opportunities and I am sure there will be plenty of more in the next six months.”


“I’m game.  I don’t want company every night but we have had a week of wonderful closeness.  Now read the letter. It’s killing me.”


Brian opened the envelope and read it:


Brian,

I am so sorry I was called out of town.  Please accept my servant, Rio, as your assistant for your visit.  He knows the area and can answer any questions you have. He will go with you if you like or he will just be available when you would like him.  And trust me, he is very useful at night as well. Just ask and it will be yours.


Again, I apologize for the change of plans but please accept Rio as my offering.


It was signed by his business associate.


“Well, you were right.” Justin commented as Rio pulled into traffic.  He rotated and straddled Brian’s lap. He took Brian’s hands so he couldn’t do anything with them and he began to rock.  He knew exactly where to move to get a literal rise out of Brian and as he bit Brian’s nipple through the fabric of his shirt, causing Brian to moan.  Justin brought his mouth back to Brian’s and as he did he timed the thrusts of his tongue with the rocking of his body.


Brian’s mouth broke away. “Please Sunshine, I don’t want to cum.  Not in my clothes.


“Well let me take care of that for you,” Justin slipped off his lap and onto the space on the floor. He unzipped Brian’s pants and took out his cock.  Brian didn’t restrain himself. Soon he was crying out as Justin drained him. 


“Is everything alright, sirs?”


Justin got off the floor and licked his lips, “Couldn’t be better.” He let Brian take him in his arms and kiss him.  “Put the partition down if you can watch and drive at the same time.” Justin commented.


Rio lowered the window between them and focused on the driving but it was obvious he was glancing back from time to time.  Brian was taunting Justin and then, when Justin was about to lose it when Brian threw him over his lap and began to spank him. Justin cried out from the surprise and the bit of discomfort it caused.  As that happened they both heard Rio gasp and both were fairly sure he had cum in the front seat.


At the hotel, Brian and Justin invited Rio to enjoy them in the bath.  The suite they were given had a large square tub in the middle of the bathroom.  It could hold six but if they planned to play it would work for four. Rio walked in after Brian and Justin had sat down in the tub.  They noticed the young man had several piercings on his cock and then also on his nipples.


“Brian, I bet that feels wild.”  Rio walked up to Justin and offered himself.  Justin ran his hand over the rising cock. There were also implants under the skin that created ridges along the top.  


“Sirs, I can assure you I have a clean bill of health.  I have a verification from the doctor’s office this morning. They did tests and I have the results.  I know you probably will still not feel safe going without a condom, but I will do whatever you choose. I would love to have either of you or both of you.”


Brian offered his hand and Rio stepped in the water.   He kneeled in the bottom of the tub between them and was silent for several moments.  He finally said, “May I give you a massage, Mr. Kinney?”


Brian nodded and Rio slid his thin body behind Brian.  Brian shivered as he felt the studded cock move along his spine and then his magic hands began to work on his shoulders.  Justin slipped between Brian’s legs and kissed him. Soon, Rio moved his head over Brian’s shoulder and Justin kissed Rio.  


An hour later the three laid in bed.  Rio had already serviced them both, Brian in his mouth and Justin up his ass.  Justin stroked the altered penis over and over and soon found out Rio enjoyed pain, far more than he did.  They talked about what it had taken to have it all done and both Brian and Justin were holding their own dicks and groaning while Rio laughed.


The young man was a good host.  He took them to different sites around the city and made sure they made it to the dinners they had scheduled and in between he was available for anything they chose to do.  They didn’t have sex with him every night but they did enjoy their time with him.


The last night they invited Rio to have dinner with them.  “Brian, Justin, I made a list of things I think you might find interesting while you are on your tour of Japan. You should see a few things other than bedrooms along the way.” He smiled at both men.  “You have given me a very memorable week so maybe this list will help you continue to make memories.”


After Rio left them, they called Brinn.  “Hi Daddies, are you having a good time? We miss you here.”


“We miss you, too, Brinny.  How is the lab? How is Zach doing?”  Justin asked.


“Zach is fine.  I really hoped by now I would have narrowed down some of the…..oh, never mind.  I don’t think you’d understand it but…”


“You’re right, I don’t understand but I know you will figure this out.  How are Gus and Shelby? We have tried to get them on one of these calls but they seem to be avoiding us.”


“Oh, they’ve just been busy.  You know how hard Gus works and Shelby has the kids and the house and she has been working on Foundation business a lot.  Enough about us. What have you been up to?”


“Oh we had a guide in Tokyo but we leave tomorrow.  I am not sure if we will be out of service part of the time now or not.  We are going to be staying at some small villages along the way. If we don’t get ahold of Gus, we’ll email a message.”


“Be careful, Daddies.  I love you.” Brinn fought back a tear.


“We love you, too, Brinny.”


They tried Gus once more and he answered on his phone. “Hey, Pops, how’s Japan?”


“Hey, Gussy,” Justin stuck his face in front of the screen.  “I was starting to wonder if you were avoiding us.”


“Of course, I’m not.  It seems odd knowing I can’t stop by the house if I want to say hi.  The kids miss their papas. Shel and I miss not being able to drop the kids at your place to out to dinner.”


“Now it all comes out.  You just want us for free babysitting.” Brian smiled.  “I miss those little ones, although they aren’t so little anymore.”


“They keep checking the mailbox because someone told them they would send packages.”


“Well, in the next week there should be one arriving. Well, Gus, we have to check out and meet up with our tour group.”


“I can’t quite picture you with a bus full of typical tourists.  Please don’t tell me they are senior citizens although Pops is getting close.”


“Just for that I am hanging up.  Love you, Gus. Talk to you soon.”


“Love you, too, Dads.”


The line went dead and Brian and Justin rushed to catch their bus.  Rio had assured them the bus trip was the best way to see the real Japan.  They had talked about it and researched a little and agreed although it might seem a little tame for a couple multimillionaires but no one knew who they were or what they did.  As they boarded the bus, they noticed a wide range of people. There was a young couple on their honeymoon. There was a small group of college students with a professor and the rest of the bus was a group of middle age women who immediately locked in on Brian and Justin.  


“I told you there would be men on this trip!” one of the women said in a loud stage whisper.


“Well, unless my spidey senses are off, neither of us have a chance with those two,”  the younger of the women said.” She stood up and got Brian and Justin’s attention, “Gentlemen, there are two seats across from us.”


Brian and Justin walked back, “Thanks, I’m Justin and this is Brian.”


“Nice to meet you.  I am Tammy and this is my sister, Dana.”  The four exchanged handshakes. “Are you on your honeymoon? It is obvious you are in love.”


Brian pulled Justin close, “We are in love but it has been about 20 years since we got married.”


“Wow, what’s your secret?”


Brian looked over at Tammy,  “Lots and lots of sex.”


“I believe that!  Two men that look like you.”


“Tammy, you are far too bold!” Dana blushed.


Brian and Just looked at each other and smiled.  They liked these women at first sight. “Oh, Dana, you are beautiful when you blush.” Brian smiled at her and the woman nearly swooned.  As the bus began to move they chatted about where they were from and how they ended up here. Brian and Justin had come up with a scaled down history of their life.  They met in Pittsburgh where Brian worked at an ad agency and Justin was an intern in the art department. Justin went on to illustrate comic books successfully and eventually the two men moved to California where Brian now ran a vineyard while Justin still dabbled in comics.  They figured none of that was a lie but it also didn’t let people know how wealthy they really were.


Tammy and Dana told them they lived near Chicago.  Tammy was a doctor who never married and Dana was a recent widow who had helped her husband in his business.  Her husband had passed away from cancer and had left her comfortable with the request she take the trip they had always dreamed of.  


Hearing Dana’s story had Justin’s arms go around Brian’s waist as Brian had angled toward the women.  Justin laid his head down on Brian’s back and listened to his heart and nearly wept at the thought of losing this man, his man.


“Ladies, would you share our dinner table this evening?  We would love to be your escorts but right now I think we are going to nap.  We have had a couple busy days.”


“That would be great,” Tammy responded. “I hope all is well?” Her eyes drifted over Brian’s shoulder where she could see the top of Justin’s head.


“Everything is fine,” Brian winked.   He then shifted and took Justin into his arms and kissed him. He brought his mouth to his ear, “I love you, Justin. I hope you know how much.”


The only two that noticed on the bus were Tammy and Dana.  Tammy took her sister’s hand. “I know you would rather have come with Gary.”


“Well, that’s not possible but I am glad you could come with me.  We are having fun aren’t we and look, we have dates with two beautiful men.  Of course those men happen to be madly in love with each other.” The women relaxed and looked out the window, watching the countryside go by.



“Brian, Justin, we are approaching our stop.” 


Brian smiled at Tammy and then gently kissed Justin, “Sunshine, time to wake up.” They had kissed for a while but then had dozed off together.  Brian knew Justin always had a soft spot for stories about cancers but he hadn’t reacted that strongly for a long time. As they walked off the bus Brian and Justin walked with Tammy and Dana  to the hotel and after Brian secretly pulled a string or two, he got Tammy and Dana upgraded to the suite across the hall from them rather than a standard room they were scheduled to have. They told the desk clerk that had to be a mistake but the clerk lied and said it was the only room free so they had just been upgraded.


Justin instantly knew Brian had worked his magic somehow.  Everyone had been told to meet down in the dining room at 7:00 pm.  The four of them entered their own suites agreeing to meet out in the hall at 6:50.  As soon as the door was shut Brian took Justin in his arms. Can you think of something we could do for the next hour before we freshen up?”


“I am sure we could figure out something,”  Justin tugged Brian’s shirt off. And Brian did the same but then Justin just stepped into his arms and put his arms around him as he set his head down on his chest.


“This is the time of year you always get a little broody,” Brian smiled down at him as he tilted his head up so he could kiss him.


“I know.  I thought maybe being away from home would help but I always think about how close I came to losing you and Brinn wouldn’t know you.  I can’t deal with that. She loves you so much. And Gus has learned so much from you over the years. And I would have died of a broken heart.”


“Well, my love, you have me now and forever,” Brian grabbed Justin by the ass and thrust hard.  


Justin couldn’t get his pants off quick enough and as Brian took off his pants, Justin dug out a tube of lube and threw it at Brian but as he got on his knees he didn’t feel Brian’s finger but instead he felt Brian’s mouth.  He separated Justin’s cheeks, and began to lick. He massaged it with his tongue and soon began to add pressure. He had a need to do this today. He needed to pamper Justin anyway he could. As his tongue began to invade him he reached around and stroked him.  Justin shivered and moaned in pleasure. Brian began to stroke his perineum causing him to whimper and then Brian added pressure at Justin’s prostate with his hand as his tongue plunged in as deep as he could and Justin cried out in a world of two. Brian then guided Justin on his side and Brian slipped deep inside him and held him tightly.  Justin’s head rested on one of his arms as it tightened around his shoulders while his other arm rested around Justin’s waist. He held him close and as he dropped kisses across Justin’s shoulders he moved ever so slowly and as Justin tightened around him Brian spilled all his love into him.


After a shower the men dressed each other.  It took them twice as long as normal to dress because of the touching and licking and nipping they had done.  They walked into the hall and tapped on the suite across the hall. As they waited, Justin’s hand reached for Brian’s crotch as he stretched to kiss him. Brian’s hands came down to Justin’s ass just as the door across the hall opened.


“I am guessing we are going to witness this a lot?”  Tammy laughed as they stepped out. Brian and Justin separated and greeted the women with a kiss on the cheek   


“Sorry, we may not be young anymore, but our love will always be.”  Justin said as he offered his arm to Dana, who took it and Tammy and Brian followed suit.


There was a separate dining room set up for the tour group the food was to be served family style.  There were two long tables set up and the four of them sat at the end of one of them. As the food was served so was the sake.   As new courses came out, different sake was served. Justin and Brian ordered a bottle of their favorite to be sent to their room and as the meal ended Brian and Jusitn invited the women back to their room.  The four entered Brian and Justin’s suite and they opened one of the bottles. Brian poured a glass for each of them and they continued their conversation. Justin ended up telling them about Rage and then about Lulu Star.  Of course that brought up their children and they told the women about Gus and his family and about Brinn and Zach. As they talked they drank and soon the sake was gone.


“Well, I think we could use one more of these,” Brian held up the empty bottle.


“I’m sure we can call for it,” Justin said as he kissed Brian.


“I could use a little walk I think.  I’ll go get it,” Brian stood and Tammy got up, too.


“I’ll come with you, if you think it is safe to leave those two alone,” she looked over and Dana and Justin.  


Brian kissed Dana’s cheek, “I think we can risk it.  We will be back in a little bit. Don’t let that husband of mine have his way with you although I am sure you’d enjoy it.”  


After they had left, Justin smiled over at Dana.  “I hope Brian hasn’t embarrassed you. He wouldn’t say things like that if he didn’t like you.  He actually is quite reserved with new people. I guess he is relaxing, which is what I had hoped.  He works so hard.”


“I am sure you do, too.  You two seem like a perfect pair. It is obvious how much you love each other.”  Justin stood and sat next to Dana.


“Brian is the only man I ever loved. Oh, I have had sex with a lot of them but I never loved them.  Dana, I am so sorry you lost your husband. You see, 19 years ago I nearly lost Brian from cancer. We had an infant and Gus was 11 but from day to day we didn’t know if he would be with us and I can’t imagine where I would be today if I had lost him then.”


Dana’s arms went around him as her head rested on his shoulder.  “Gary was my high school sweetheart. We were supposed to grow old together. We were supposed to go on trips to see our grandchildren.  We were supposed to take this trip….” Justin put his arms around the kind woman.  


“I don’t know if I could be that strong.  I think I would curl up and die.”


“No, you wouldn’t, Justin.  Part of you dies, but the rest of you goes on for the rest of the family.  We only had one child but now we have two beautiful grandchildren. Gary reminded me that without me, they would never hear the wonderful stories about their grandfather.  I had to keep on.”



Brian and Tammy stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air.  It was chilly outside but on the porch, out of the wind, it was refreshing.  


“So Tammy, no man in your life?”


“No, Brian. My medical career has kept me very busy.  Not that I haven’t had a romance from time to time.”


“I have met a few very friendly male nurses in my day,” Brian smiled at Tammy.


“Well, I have, too, but I am not interested in male nurses.”


“Oh, holding out for a doctor are you?” Brian paused for a second.  “Oh, you weren’t interested in the ‘male’ nurses. I shouldn’t have assumed.  That was really stupid on my part.”


“Well, Brian, no one in my family knows.  I know that is stupid in this day and age but my parents would have never understood and after they died, well soon after our mother died, Gary got sick.  I know Dana would understand but, well, I just have never found the right time. It’s not like I’ve been dating. I haven’t had time.”


“I think you need to tell her and make time.  Gus’ moms have been together for 40 years. Most of the time it has been good but, Tam, from what I can tell, you are a woman who has a lot to give and you should find someone who has a lot to give back.”


“Brian, you are a real softy aren’t you?”  She kissed him on the cheek. “I don’t think I ever got your last name.”


“Brian Taylor,” he lied, sort of.  “Justin and Brian Taylor.” They had agreed on that hoping to give themselves a little more anonymity.  


“Well, Brian Taylor, I like you.  We better go back to the room or my sister will think I made a move on you.”


“Well, if you had the right parts, I might accept.” Brian dropped his arm on her shoulder as they walked  back in, grabbed a bottle of sake, and went back up to the suite. As they walked in they found Dana and Justin in each other’s arms.  “Looks like we got here in the nick of time.”


Dana tried to move away from Justin but he kept his arm around her.  “Bri isn’t the jealous type, Dana.” Justin kissed her cheek and then accepted a fresh glass of sake.  Brian and Tammy sat across from them and Brian draped his arm around Tammy’s shoulders.


Tammy looked at her sister and could tell she had been crying.  “Dana, are you alright?”


“I am good, Tammy.  Justin and I just had a wonderful conversation about Gary….and Brian.”  Dana smiled over at him. “But now it is time to lighten up the conversation.  Tammy, tell Brian and Justin about the man who came into the emergency room with the broken hoo ha….”


They spoke late into the night and the women walked back to their suite around midnight.  They were to meet downstairs at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast and then to board the bus for a day of tours.  Tomorrow night they would be in another small town. They had been told some of the accommodations were not as comfortable as tonight’s but that was part of the adventure.  Brian and Justin laid in the bed side by side.


“You and  Dana were talking about me, weren’t you?”  Brian asked softly.


“Yes, and Gary.  She is a very sweet woman.”  Justin scooted backwards offering himself to Brian.  


“Sunshine, we don’t have to.  I think we are both too tired to….”


“I just want to feel you inside me. Please, baby.”


Brian entered him swiftly and heard his intake of air.  He then wrapped his arms around him.”Tammy and I had an interesting conversation while we were outside.”


“Did she tell you she is a lesbian?”


“How the hell did you know that?”


“I thought I was right.”


“Dana didn’t mention anything, did she?”


“No, my guess is she doesn’t know?”


“You notice everything.”


“I’ve noticed you are starting to fill me up.” With that, Justin began to move in time to Brian and soon they were content and drifted off, still linked. 



The next three days they toured many sites.  The lodgings were small and cramped but clean and comfortable. On the fourth day they arrived in another larger city.  They arrived by noon and were given several options for the afternoon. That evening they were all responsible for their own dinner. The group of four decided to  try their luck at a yoga class followed by a traditional Japanese bathhouse experience. The women, especially Dana, were a bit nervous about the bath house but when Brian and Justin assured them they would let them get in the water before they entered, they agreed.  Justin had also asked if they would like to share dinner and he had made reservations.


By the time they finished with the yoga, they had stretched in ways they hadn’t stretched in a years. They even all tried to balance on their heads but none had great success. Their muscles were warmed and flexible. Since the women wanted to be in the water before the men arrived, Brian and Justin took advantage and as Justin stood with one leg up on the counter of the shower room, Brian entered him quick and hard. He thrust so hard Justin’s foot lifted off the floor several times and just as they heard the women call out they were in the water Brian and Justin came in a rush. They quickly showered, as was the custom for a Japanese bath house, and they walked out with towels wrapped around their waists. Brian knew alcohol was not generally allowed in a bath house, and even Justin wasn’t sure how he managed it but he had a bottle of sake with him as they walked up to the bath.  


Both men dropped their towels as they stepped into the water.  Tammy looked on with admiration and even Dana, watched their beautiful bodies as they sat down.  Brian opened the bottle of sake and took a swig before passing it onto Tammy who followed suit. They continued passing it around as their muscles began to relax in the hot springs. 


Justin got out and sat on the edge of the bath behind Brian.  He was naked but his cock was behind Brian so the women weren’t uncomfortable. He massaged his shoulders and worked his way down Brian’s spine. 


“God, your hands drive me crazy.”


“I know how I could drive you crazy a lot quicker,” Justin whispered as he got back into the water and worked his hand between Brian’s ass cheeks and then after Brian shifted a bit, Justin was inside him stroking his prostate. 


“I won’t ask what is going on over there and if you give us a minute we will give you some privacy.   Tammy had lost her bashfulness as the sake had gone down so she stood giving Dana a chance to have a little discretion as she got a towel around herself.  Tammy strode out in full view of the men and picked up a towel as they moved to the women’s shower room. “We will see you out front in about 30 minutes? Is that enough time?”


“Oh, lord, Sunshine,” Brian nearly dissolved under his hand.


“That will be fine,” Justin said.  “We will be done here in a couple minutes.  Come sit on my lap, young man.” Instead Brian stood and bent over, placing his hands on the seat he had just vacated.  Justin moved behind him and slipped into him slowly. Justin felt the vibration in Brian’s body. He knew he was somewhat to blame for it but the yoga had also taken its toll on his muscles.  Brian sighed as they moved into a rhythm.  


“That feels so perfect.  You have always fit me,” Brian said as he began to tremble more and than both softly made an, Aaaaahh sound as they both came.


“Tammy, are you watching those men make love?” Dana asked accusingly.


“If you must know, yes.  They are so beautiful. It is like watching a ballet. Every move has a purpose that makes them more mesmerising.”


“They deserve their happiness together,” Dana commented with a hitch in her voice.  Tammy walked over and hugged her sister. “You better get moving or those beautiful men will have to wait for us to pull ourselves together.”



All four of the new friends felt the effect of the sore muscles and the bottle of sake they had drank  in the heat of the bath. They went to their rooms, which ‘surprisingly’ were across the hall from each other.  Again this was an upgrade that just somehow ‘happened’.  


Tammy laid on her bed with her tablet in her hand.  Every day she made notes of what they did along with downloading the pictures she took.  After she did that she decided she was going to find Mr. and Mr. Brian and Justin Taylor.  She knew they had to be responsible for all the perks they seemed to be getting. As she saw Justin’s picture pop up she took a sharp breath in.  The title under the photo said ‘Justin Taylor wins award. She then looked at the story and found a picture of Mr. Taylor with his husband, Brian Kinney.  Tammy then googled Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor and gasped when she saw what popped up. The men they were spending all their time with were multimillionaires who gave money away to every worthwhile charity you could imagine, along with starting one themselves.


By the time they were to meet for dinner, Tammy had learned more than she could have ever imagined. “Are you going to tell them what you found out?”  Dana asked Tammy as they finished getting ready.


“What do you think?  I am sure they did it to have a little privacy.  I don’t want that to change for them. I mean these men are so down to earth and kind.  I mean I knew they were both successful but they are beyond successful. I don’t think I will ever get the images Justin painted out of my mind.  They are stunning.”


“Just like the men themselves.” Dana blushed a bit thinking about their bodies.  “As much as I loved Gary, he never looked like either of those two,” she smiled sheepishly.  “I mean they are beautiful and so kind.”


“Well, let’s go see if those beautiful men are ready.  I wonder where they are taking us.”


“I bet somewhere expensive.  You know they are paying for these upgrades.”  Dana said.


“Of course they are and we are going to let them.”  She linked arms with her sister and they walked out. “Let’s go have a date with the richest men we will ever meet and we will see what happens as the night goes on. I won’t lie to them. If it comes up we’ll be honest.  I would love to talk to their daughter about her research.” They chatted as they came off the elevator and found their companions for the evening. The men were both in button downs along with sports jackets.   


“I’m not sure if I like you better in this or in nothing at all,”  Tammy commented.


“Oh, I know which way I prefer.”  Dana smiled at the men as she took Brian’s arm and Tammy took Justin’s.  “So where are we going?”


“Well, there is a business associate of mine who suggested a place here.  He said it is the best sushi and sashimi in this area of Japan. He said it is more an experience than just a meal.”


“Does your associate sell your wine here in Japan?” Tammy asked.

“Actually, he does.  I met him back in the day when I was doing advertising but we stayed in contact and he does buy wine for his businesses all through the country.”  Brian quickly changed the subject and the four of them picked up a taxi to the restaurant.


The meal was funomenal.  They ate and drank and drank and drank.  All of them were feeling no pain as they sipped plum wine at the end of their meal as they sampled a tray of desserts.  They had laughed and chatted throughout the meal.  


“Ah, hell,” Tammy said, “I would love to meet your daughter.  I did some research in different breathing conditions when I was in school. I would love to look at her research and results.”


“Tammy,” Brian threw an arm around her shoulders, “Let me guess, you spent a little time on the internet before dinner.”


“I confess.  Yes, I did. I started out by looking up Justin’s comic books and that led to Tia and her brain.” Tammy laughed loudly and the other three followed.  “I promise your secrets are safe with us. We have never met anyone quite as wealthy as the two of you.”


“Well, trust me,” Brian kissed her lightly, “we are no different than any other man. Well, that’s not quite true,” Brian turned and looked at Justin.  “Well, there is no one as beautiful as Sunshine.”


“I was always going to ask,” Dana questioned.  “Why Sunshine?”


“Have you ever seen a brighter smile than his?”  Brian leaned over and everyone saw his hand move into Justin’s lap.

“Brian, let’s wait until…”


Brian waved the server over and asked her to box up their desserts and to call them a cab. Soon the four in  the car again with a box of treats. When they arrived back at the hotel they went to the Emperor's suite where Brian and Justin were staying.   They showed off pictures of their family and the vineyard, along with pictures of the Ibiza villa and of Britin.


The women were stunned by the beauty of their villa but was more stunned at the beauty of their family.  These are all relatives?” Tammy questoned.


“Yes most are related by blood or married to blood but a few are friends that have become family.”

“So all of those attractive women are married?”  Tammy’s speech was slurred.


“Tammy, are you asking about the women?” Dana asked her as she sat on the floor and started to replicate some of the moves they learned in yoga today.


Justin sat down next to her and imitated what she was doing, distracting her from her questioning.


“I am going to do a handstand.” Brian announced.


“Are you going to juggle, too?”  Justin laughed. “He is the worst juggler,” he said to Dana just as Brian picked up some fruit in a bowl.


“I can juggle!” Brian contradicted as he attempted to get them all in the air but only managed to hit himself in the face.  They all laughed at him. 


“Of course you can, my beautiful husband,” Justin said and walked over to him, kissing him until Brian’s hand slid down onto his perfect ass.  “I thought you were going to do handstands.”


“Oh, ya, I’ll fuck you later,” he said as he grabbed Justin’s crotch. “Justin likes it rough.  Don’t you, Sunshine.” He squeezed tight and Justin moaned from pain and pleasure.”


“God, yes.”


Brian spanked him hard and then walked over to the wall and did a handstand against the wall.  Next thing he knew, Tammy was next to him. She was very good at balancing that way, even as drunk as she was.


Dana looked over at Justin, who had sat back down.  “You know, Tammy doesn’t have to hide her sexuality.  I figured it out several years ago but I didn’t want to barge into her private life and than,  I just wasn’t sure how to broach the subject with her. I would love for Tammy to meet a nice lady. She supported me through my marriage and Gary’s illness, I could be there for her.”


“I’m sure she would like to know that,”  Justin sobered up as he took her hand. “Dana, tell your sister that she should live her life.”


Just then Brian and Tammy laughed loudly as they crashed down to the ground.  Brian pulled her close and gave her a big kiss.


“Sure when I finally admit that I’m….”  Tammy stopped. She saw Dana watching her.


Justin stood  and helped Dana up off the floor.  She walked over to Tammy and offered her hand, helping her off the floor.  


“Tammy, I think it’s time we find your soulmate.  Maybe she lives in California.”


“She? Dana, you know?”


“I have known for a while but with Gary sick, well I was wrapped up in my troubles and then I just didn’t know how to…” The women embraced. Tears streamed down their cheeks,  Dana for the love she lost and Tammy for the love she hadn’t found yet.  


Brian walked over and took Justin in his arms.  “Let’s give them some space. They can leave when they want to.  I want to hold you.” Arm in arm they walked to the bedroom. They shut the door softly behind them.  They got in bed and laid facing each other. “Was this trip smart? I mean the length of this trip. I mean Gus and Shelby and Seth….” 


“My darling, Brian, Our son is 30 years old.  He has a wife and children and they are as strong a family unit as I have ever seen.”


“But Seth...Gus.  It’s going to get messy.” Brian pulled Justin close.  “I can’t help but think of poor Tammy. She never felt like she could be herself.  And now….” Brian kissed him.


“Someone is getting sentimental while he’s drunk.”


“Justin, I just don’t know what my life would have been like if I hadn’t come to my senses when I did and found you in New York.”


“I would have come to my senses and come back to Pittsburgh.  You know we needed to be together. We could have never made it if we hadn’t.” They continued to talk until they drifted off, their flesh pressed tightly against each other.  No matter where they were, as long as they are together they were home.



The next morning the four joined up for breakfast before boarding the bus.  The four had made a bond last night. They talked as they ate. I have a proposition for the two of you. I know that you have an itinerary planned and so do we but we would really like to continue traveling together.  At the end of this week we are going on to Singapore. Or maybe we could continue on your planned trip.”


“It would just mean rearranging a couple weeks of our trip.  We were going to China and than Singapore.” Tammy looked at Dana who was nodding until she froze.


“Tammy, they are going to charge us for the hotel even though we aren’t there and…”


“Dana, my love, that isn’t a problem.  Tell me where you were staying in China and I will take care of everything.”


Before they boarded the bus for the day, Brian had one of his staff changing the reservations for the women.  The odd foursome continued to enjoy their time together. Tammy and Dana were becoming closer every day. Dana was always on the lookout for a woman Tammy might be able to spend time with. 


At the end of the week the foursome sat in first class across the aisle from each other and as Brian and Justin began to snuggle up, Dana stood up and kissed each of them on the cheek and then closed the privacy curtain for them.  She sat back down and looked at Tammy.  


“I’m so glad we took this trip.  I just keep feeling like Gary is looking over my shoulder and glad we are having such a good time.”