- Text Size +

Chapter 6


“Happy Valentine’s Day, Sunshine,”  Brian kissed him softly as they waited for the sun rise from their bed in Singapore.  They had arrived two days ago along with Dana and Tammy. Today the women were going to do their own thing and Brian and Justin were going to spend the day together.  Brian entered Justin gently and moved slowly as the sky lightened from dark blue to orange and yellow and then, as Brian reached around and stroked Justin, he felt Jusitn tighten around him and he was gone.  He filled Justin and kissed his neck and shoulder as Justin shuttered from his touch.


Brian held him in place until the sun was completely up and Justin had turned enough so they could kiss. Eventually, Justin turned into his arms and  pressed the full length of his body against him. As he ran his hand through Brian’s hair, he softly said, “I love the silver highlights. You are as sexy as you were the first night I met you, and,” he kissed him lightly, I can’t imagine being with anyone else and it hasn’t been easy but it has been worth it. Now are you going to tell me what our plans are for today?”  


“Would you be upset if I really don’t have anything planned?”


“Oh, no, of course not.  If you just want to go to a beach or…”


“I have lunch planned and reservations for dinner.  I have a map of the city downloaded on my phone and I thought we could just see where the path leads us? There is a zoo nearby and a Chinese garden. We could go to a spa but I am not sharing you today.”  His finger slipped inside him and he could feel the liquid from their previous love making. He began to stroke Justin’s prostate and then his tongue darted in and out of his mouth until Justin’s teeth came down gently on it and then his tongue danced along the bottom of Brian’s tongue causing him to shiver and as he inserted his finger deeper inside, Justin and Brian began to slide against each other until  warm fluid lubricated their skin. 


After a shower they ate breakfast before leaving for their adventure.  Brian picked up a basket the kitchen had prepared for them. “Do you really want to carry that all day?”


“Well, I lied a bit when I said we would walk all day.”  As they walked out there was a Trishaw sitting in front of the building.  “I know it is silly but I thought it would be romantic somehow. It is ours until after lunch so our food will be taken care of and after we get dropped off wherever we decide to go.  Then we will be on our own to get to dinner reservations on our own.”


Justin kissed him, “This is ridiculously romantic. I love your plan for the day.” He took Brian’s hand and after handing the basket of food to the driver, they got in the seat. “This couldn’t be any more perfect.”


And it was perfect.  They strolled through the zoo, looking at the animals and spent a long time playing with some of the primates.  Justin loved seeing Brian so relaxed, without a care in the world. He was almost childlike at times as a small spider monkey jumped on his shoulder and began to groom his hair. As they left the monkey behind, Justin wrapped his arm around Brian’s waist and dropped his head on his shoulder.

“This is one of the best days we have had in years. I think this country suits you.”


Brian wrapping his arms around him, “Any day with you is alright I guess,”  he smiled and kissed him.


“Thanks for that raving sentiment.”  Justin said as he pushed him gently away but Brian pulled him close and bent him backwards in a kiss, causing Justin’s arms to go around his neck. 


They separated several moments later. “I’m getting hungry, how about you?”  Brian asked as he started leading Justin to the main gate of the zoo. They found their driver and sat under a tree to eat their picnic.  They laid down on the blanket for a few minutes and looked up at the sky.  


“We really should do this more often.” Justin said as their fingers interlocked.


“Lay on the ground?” Brian questioned.


“No, you idiot.  We should just take a day like this once a month or so.  We live an hour from the ocean and when was the last time we visited the coastline?”


“Your right.  I promise when we get back from this trip, I won’t be working as much and you and I will make time for days like this at least once a month.  Face it, our kids are out of the house. They don’t need us like they used to.” Brian rolled so he was half on top of Justin, kissing him once more and then getting up offering his hand to Justin.  


Their driver took them to the Chinese gardens before riding away.  They spent the afternoon strolling through the zen gardens. They held hands and talked about Pittsburgh and the gang.   They decided in the fall they should visit. Debbie was almost 80 and they both owed her a lot. After Carl passed away a couple years ago, she had moved into an apartment near Michael and Ben but her health wasn’t what it used to be. They decided they would take the grandkids for a week so Gus and Shelby could get away and, of course, they had a wedding to help plan.  


As the afternoon went on they spent more time in silence just enjoying each other’s presence. “What time are our reservations?” 


Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and rested at the small of it.  “Not for a while. I was just thinking we have time to go to the hotel and shower before going to dinner.”


“We could cancel the reservations,” Justin kissed his nose, “and just eat dinner in the room.” He kissed one cheek and then the other. “Let’s find an old movie and sit together, and make love until …..”


Brian pulled out his phone and canceled the reservation before they got into a taxi that took them back to their hotel.  


They had taken a long hot shower and eaten dinner in bed after they had made love.  As they laid there holding hands Justin spoke, “Brian, where would we be if you hadn’t come to New York?”


“I would have died a cynical young man in Britan all alone.  Gus would have lost interest by then or I would have chased him away. Where would you be?”


“I don’t know.  I’d probably be on my eighth or tenth lover still living in Soho or someplace like that.  I would probably be a washed up artist who spent far too much time drinking. God, there might not even be a Brinn.  We have always belonged together.”


“Yes, we do.  We have a busy schedule tomorrow. I think I could sleep.”  Brian pulled him close.


“Yes, it was nice to be alone today but I am enjoying our new friends.” He rested his head on Brian’s chest and they sank into a restful sleep.



Time in Singapore went fast.  The last day there Tammy and Dana were in charge of activities.  After talking it over, they decided a low key day was best. They decided to wander through some of the unique neighborhoods.  It was a perfect place to buy gifts for the family and have them shipped back for the family. After Justin and Brian had found what they wanted for the kids and grandkids, Brian and Tammy, and Dana and Justin went separate ways.  Justin wanted to find something special for Brian’s birthday and he asked Dana to help.  


Brian and Tammy wandered for a while and then Brian saw something.  “Tammy, is this as beautiful as I think it is?” It was a stunning photo of a sunrise over a valley.  “I can just imagine Justin painting this.”


“You two are really amazing.  I have never seen a couple so in sync with each other. Have you two ever disagreed on anything?”


“Oh, Tammy, if you only knew.  We both have made so many mistakes.  I have pulled some really stupid stuff and Justin has had his share but it has probably been 10 years since we had a major blow up.  I screwed up and Justin gave up on us for a while. Lucky moved in with him.”


“Lucky?”


“He is actually a good guy.  He is an excellent nurse who took care of Gus when he had a severely broken leg and then when Brinn’s arm was shattered, Lucky came back to help her with therapy.  He actually lived with Gus for a while before he got married to Shelby and then….well, I think you can fill in the gaps. We just know we are better with each other than without each other.” Brian put an arm around her, “So tell me, Tam, what are you looking for in a partner.”


“I haven’t let myself think about it. I can’t believe Dana knows now and now I have no idea how to go about ….. I know that sounds weird.  I’m an educated woman who just wants to find a nice woman to spend my life with. I just want to have a little bit of what you two have.”


“Ah, honey, you deserve exactly what we have, although I have to admit it’s rare.  Maybe you need to make a change. I am sure if you were interested in California I could put in a good word for you. If you wanted a little change, I am sure Brinn could use another good researcher.”


“Thanks, Brian.  I’ll think about it.  If I am going to make a change, it should be now before I get too old for people to want to hire me.”


“I’m going to miss you and your sister.”


“Well, she isn’t going anywhere unless it is closer to her family.  Maybe she could spend her winters with me.”


“Are you seriously thinking about moving?”  Brian stopped walking and looked at her.


“You know, I think I am.  I am ready for a change. I am ready to start the next chapter of my life.”


“Well, anytime you think you want to move, let me know.  We have several places you could stay until you get settled.  And if you aren’t sure what you want to do, I am sure you could hang out with our brilliant daughter until you decide where to go.”


“Brian, I am overwhelmed.  I love the idea. I’ll have to think it over.


“Well, we are gone until summer so if you are serious, start making your plans and we will talk to you in June.  Justin is in charge of Australia but I think we are supposed to be back by the end of May. Sunshine has a show the last week in May in Sydney.”


Dana and Justin had strode from shop to shop and as they turned a corner they saw Brian and Tammy sitting down with a cup of tea.  


“I love when you call him Sunshine.  It is so fitting for him.”


Brian felt arms come around his shoulders.  “I love when he calls me Sunshine, too.” He kissed Brian’s cheek. “I have to admit there was a time when I didn’t like it but,” Justin slipped around and sat on his lap.  “I thought it made me seem like a little kid when I was in my late 20’s and 30’s, not that I minded him calling me that at home. Dana and I were just talking and thought it might be a good time to go back to the hotel and freshen up before going to dinner.  We will need to dress up for tonight. The restaurant is very nice and before you start hesitating, it is on us. We have so enjoyed your company the last month.”


“But we know you have plans for China and we, well, we plan to lay around naked for the next month.  We may decide to dress for dinner now and then but plan to have most of our meal delivered by boat to our lodging over the water.”  Brian’s hand naturally went into Justin’s lap and he kissed him. “I plan to enjoy the view both in and out of the house.”


The four stood and walked back to the hotel. Brian and Justin got into the shower and soon Justin was up against the glass  with Brian moving in and out. As Brian thrust one last time and arched, he grabbed Justin around the waist. “Tonight, I want to feel you so far inside me that you tickle my stomach.”


“I am not sure I am physically capable of that my darling,” he turned and kissed him.


“Don’t sell yourself short.  There has never been anything short about this…” he stroked Justin’s cock. “Is that your phone?”


“Oh, shit, I bet that’s Gus.” Justin rushed out of the shower and picked up his phone.  “Hey, Gus, glad I caught this. How are you? How are the kids?”


“Hey, Dad, you might want to cover up before the kids come on to say hi.”


“Sorry, we were just showering before dinner.” Brian walked up behind him and before Justin realized it, Brian had entered him again as he wrapped a large towel around both of them.


“Pop, I know what you just did and….I swear you two are like kids.”


“This from the man who has a wife and a lover.” Brian said over Justin’s shoulder.  


“Grandpas!” they heard Gage’s excited voice and then both Gage and Taylor’s faces appeared


“I miss you, both so much,” Taylor said as her eyes welled up.


“Oh, Taylor, Sweetie, we miss you so much, too.” Justin said as Brian moved inside him. “You don’t know how much I wish I could give you a hug.”


“Papas, I helped Daddy build a house the other day.  He took me with him when I didn’t have school.”


“I am sure you were a great help,” Brian commented as he drove into Justin once more.  Brian tightened his arm around Justin’s waist to hold him up. “Is your mom around?”


“No, she doesn’t feel good this morning.  I’m sure she will be better later. She said it was nothing serious,” Taylor said very grown up.  


“Well, I hate to say goodbye but we have dinner plans soon.  The sun is going down here. Oh, by the way, you should be getting some packages around the end of the week.”


Both kids squealed, “Presents!”


Gus’ face filled the screen again. “I have a feeling you have something else you are about to finish.”


“Before we go, is Shelby alright?” Justin closed his eyes trying to hold it together for a moment longer.


“Just a spring cold.  Nothing to worry about. Love you guys and I love that you love each other, even if you shouldn’t do it in front of your son.”


They said their love yous and the call was disconnected. Brian thrust his hips once more and Justin let out a sharp cry as they both came together.


After they did a quick rinse, they began to dress. “Bri, you don’t think that Shelby could be pregnant, do you?”


“Well, he is my son and I am sure it is possible but why do you ask? Just because she wasn’t feeling well?”


“I don’t know.  I just think Gus was lying.  


“Well, my beautiful husband, they will tell us when and if they have something to tell.” Justin threw a pillow from the bed and caught him in the head.  Once the surprise wore off the battle was on. Several minutes later as Justin went in for a tackle at Brian’s waist there was a knock on the door. The men both landed on the bed, laughing.


“Hang on, we’re coming,” Brian said as they both tried to pull it together. “You get the door.  You started this and I have to redo my hair.”  


As Justin walked to the door of the suite he shouted back, “We wouldn’t want someone to see Brian Kinney with his hair messed up.” He opened the door and the ladies were laughing.  


“These walls aren’t as thick as some hotel rooms,” Tammy said as she giggled.


“Come in.  Give us five minutes. Have a seat.”


“It’s all his fault.  He started a pillow fight and I can’t ignore that aggression,” Brian called from the bedroom.


“I’m surprised we didn’t catch you with your pants down,” Tammy called.  


The bedroom doors opened, “If you had arrived two minutes later, you might have.” Brian said as he walked out.  Justin followed him out. His pants were unzipped and he was tucking his shirt in. He held Brian’s jacket up for him and he slipped it on and then reciprocated.


“Well, now they are much prettier than we are,” Dana said with a smile. 


“Impossible,” Brian swooped down and pulled her into his arms causing her to giggle like a schoolgirl.


Dana’s face got very serious as she looked up at Brian and then gave him a big hug. “You two have made this vacation something very special.” Brian collected her in his arms and held her tightly.


“I will miss you, lady,” Brian gave her a long kiss.  As he stepped back he saw Justin had his arm around Tammy.  “Now let’s go enjoy dinner and this is not the last time we will see each other.  I am sure of that.”


The four walked out of the room. Dana slipped her arm in Justin’s,  “Lord, that man knows how to kiss.”


Justin smiled down at her, “Yes, he does.  I taught him everything he knows.” He threw a look over at  his shoulder where Brian and Tammy were walking side by side. 


“Considering you didn’t know anything before we met…” All four of them laughed as they climbed into the taxi.  Brian sat in front and gave the address to the driver. They all enjoyed watching the city scape go past the windows.  Tomorrow they were off to another country and they all wanted to see everything they could of this one. As they pulled up to the restaurant Brian opened the back door of the cab.  He kissed each one as they got out. Justin was last and he slid his hand along Brian’s ass.


“Oh, ya, all that is mine tonight. By the way, have your reached in your pocket yet?”  Justin smiled angelically up at him. “We’ll wait for you as you use the restroom.”


Brian waited until he was in the restroom to reach into his pocket.  He pulled out a note and a small bullet but the remote was not with it. “Damn,” he whispered, Justin had it.  Brian went into the stall and he had barely inserted it when it started a low vibration. He looked at the note, ‘Just a little fun.  I don’t plan to make any adjustments during the meal. I just want you to keep thinking about what is to come tonight’. God, he loved that man and this trip was helping him remember how much he loved him for his soul as well as his body.


Brian joined the group and put an arm around Justin, kissing his cheek.  They were led into the dining room and seated at a table next to a wall of glass.  It was part of an aquarium. Their were beautiful tropical fish swimming past as they reviewed the menu.  They decided to order a variety of appetizers, as well as entrees that they would share. Brian and Justin smiled when they saw one of their own wines on the menu. They asked the wine sommelier if they had enough of it to supply each table.  He checked and when he came back and said they did, Brian and Justin had one delivered to each table.  It wasn’t until the sommelier checked their credit that he realized who they were.


“What a pleasure it is to have you with us this evening.  Please, may I be so bold as to have the chef make you a special dessert for your generosity for the rest of our guests. It will be something tropical and light.”


“That sounds perfect. That is very kind of you,” Justin responded as he draped his arm around the back of Brian’s chair. His other hand landed right now Brian’s crotch and his fingers began to massage under the table cloth.  After stroking him between his legs a couple times he sat up straight again.


Tammy smiled over at Brian and Justin, “I don’t know what you two are up to but I think I want whatever it is.”


“You deserve it, Tam.  Dana, I know you had the love of your life but that doesn’t mean you won’t find someone, when you’re ready.” Justin smiled at the women.  


The remainder of the evening was very enjoyable.  A few of the other guests seated near them had figured out the wine had come from them and they thanked them on the way out but everyone was very respectful of their privacy.  The last couple that walked up looked at Justin, “We love your work, Mr. Taylor. We own one of your paintings and plan to be in Sydney in May.” Justin stood and shook their hands but then they knew it was time to leave.  They saw more tables looking their direction.


When the server stopped by they asked for the dessert to go and soon they were in a taxi on the way back to the hotel.  They all went into the women’s suite and ate the dessert but it was soon obvious that Brian and Justin were distracted and Dana stood offering each of them a hand.


“It is time for you to go.  We will miss you. We love you but it will be an early morning for us and it is obvious that the two of you have some plans yet for tonight.” Dana hugged both of them and then Tammy did the same.  There were tears in their eyes as they said final goodbyes.


“Tammy, I will expect to hear from you in June.” 


“Brian, you will.  I will plan a visit at the very least.”  Tammy kissed Brian long and hard. “I feel like I finally have an older brother.”  


“Well, hell, if you had a brother and kissed him like that….”  With that Brian and Justin crossed the hall to their suite, opened the door, and closed it behind them.  They held each other for a moment. The only other person they had gotten so close to that wasn’t family, was Dan.  They knew their family had expanded again.


Brian knew the time for being sentimental was over when the vibration he had become comfortable with became much more intense. “Oh, god!” Brian whispered as his mouth crushed Justin’s while Justin’s hand began to untie Brian’s fly and slipped his hand into the pants.  “I am so ready for you, Sunshine. Please, I want you now.”


“Well then, get rid of the clothes!”


Brian didn’t need to be told again and Justin got rid of his at the same time.  Justin walked up behind him and bent Brian over the footboard of the bed. The height was perfect for Justin but left Brian awkwardly draped, unable to get his footing under him.  Justin spread his feet even further apart, leaving him vulnerable. He gently ran his finger up and down the valley between his cheeks, taunting him. 


“Oh, hell!” Brian’s entire body responded.


Slowly, Justin tugged on the string, bringing out the bullet that had been buried deep inside him for several hours. He entered him first with his finger and then with two.  After Brian begged for more Justin entered him agonizingly slow. Brian whimpered as he was basically helpless in this position and he so wanted to thrust backward but was unable to.  Slowly Justin let it build and build until he couldn’t hold on anymore. He ground his hips into Brian’s ass as Brian cried out followed by Justin as he collapsed over top of Brian.


It was only a few seconds before Brian said, “Sunshine, you have to move.  That really hurts!”


“Oh, I’m sorry, baby,” Justin stood up  and helped him get his feet under him again so he could stand up. He turned and held him close. 


As they lay in bed, Brian turned to face Justin, “Are you glad we are doing this?”


“Doing what, talking instead of trying to sleep?”


“No, brat, are you glad we are taking this trip? I mean, you had lots of chances to go and do other tours.  You are so young yet. You aren’t ready for retirement, that’s me. Maybe you should ...”


“Fuck you, Brian.  Just fuck you!” Brian reached for him but Justin rolled away.  “Don’t touch me, you asshole.”



When the alarm went off, Brian turned it off and then turned to find Justin looking at him.  “Do you still really doubt me? What do I need to do to prove that I love you? That I can’t live without you?  I have lived with you for most of the last 30 years. I have raised two children with you. We have gone through life and death situations more times than I want to think about.  You can’t doubt my commitment to us!” his voice was soft and full of emotion.


Brian had only seen that devastated look on Justin’s face a handful of times and every time it was his fault.  He turned his back to Justin as the tears welled up in his eyes. Why did he do it? He did know his Sunshine loved him.  No one would put up with his shit if they didn’t. Even amazing sex wasn’t worth that. Why was it that almost 60 years old his parents still haunted him? There were times he looked at his kids and still longed for loving parents he never had.  His kids never, NEVER doubted his love for them but Sunshine, why did he do this to him. He thought about the early days when he insisted Justin punish him the way his parents punished him. In his life people that were supposed to love him inflicted pain and he insisted Justin ‘prove’ he loved him that way. But it had been over 10 years since Justin insisted that he couldn’t do that to the one he loved.  That wasn’t love.


Brian’s body trembled as he sobbed silently.  Why did Justin stay with him? He deserved so much more than the emotional wreck he could be.  He felt movement in the bed and figured Justin was getting up. They did have a plane to catch, but instead he felt an arm on his waist and then he felt Justin’s warm body pressed the length of his body.


“You are stuck with me,” Justin said softly.  “You can try your hardest to get rid of me but I am here to stay.  I will be at your side until the day I die and I will love you through eternity.”  Justin kissed the column of his neck, under his ear as his hand moved up to cover the spot over his heart. “You have my heart.  I love you, baby.” Justin held him like that until he felt Brian’s body relax.


It was about ten minutes before Brian turned to face him.  He started to open his mouth but Justin put his finger up to his lips and then replaced his finger with his lips. Brian’s arms went around him and held onto him like his life depended on it.  He wasn’t sure it didn’t. No demands were made of each other. Their lips continued to connect as their tongues danced together.  


Finally, Brian separated, “We’re going to miss our plane.”


“We could rebook for tomorrow,” Justin stroked his cheek.


“No, I’m so sorry, Sunshine.  I just…. Let’s get going. I want to get you to our own private paradise where I can show you how sorry I am, over and over and over.”  Brian’s hand slid down Justin’s naked back and rested at the top of his ass. After kissing once more they got up and quickly showered. They were glad they had packed most everything last night.  They threw the last of their things in bags and grabbed a taxi to the airport.



It was a short flight to Bali in a small plane.  Soon they were amazed by the beauty and by the time they arrived at their resort and were taken by boat out to their cabin over the water.  They were both silenced by the stunning beauty of the place. They had the most secluded of the cabins. They could see a couple more of the cabin but other than seeing a person walk from time they couldn’t make anything out.  They could have been walking naked and they couldn’t tell which is exactly what Brian planned to do for the next month. They had shipped most of their luggage on to Darwin knowing they would need nothing more than some shorts, briefs, swim trunks, and cool cotton shirts for the next month.  


Brian walked into the bedroom with their bags and undressed.  Justin stood on the deck and just soaked in the beauty. He looked down and saw some colorful fish darting under the deck and back out.  He then raised his face to the sun and closed his eyes, absorbing the warmth. He heard Brian’s footsteps and felt him take the hem of his shirt. Justin raised him arm allowing him to tug it off over his head. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s shoulders.  


“I’m sorry, Sunshine.  You don’t have to prove anything to me.  I know you love me. Hell, you have seen me at my worst and didn’t run.”  Justin laid his head back and rested it again Brian’s collarbone. “Promise me, no matter how much I piss you off, no matter how big an idiot I am, you will never leave me.”


Brian’s hands moved to the fly of Justin’s shorts and soon they were puddled at his feet and then his briefs followed.  Justin stepped out of them and then picked them up and tossed them into the bedroom. “Brian, I am not your parents.” He turned to face him, “I will never stop loving you. No matter how horrible you might try to be, no matter how much you hurt me, I will still love you.”


Brian buried his face in Justin’s neck, “I don’t deserve you.”

 

“You’re right but,” he brought Brian’s face up and kissed him, “how can I resist the only man I will ever love.”  They slipped into the hammock that hung out over the water and made love and napped until the sun began to set and they heard a boat nearing.  They each grabbed a towel and wrapped it around their waists as the boat pulled up.


A beautiful young Balinese boy, pulled up to their deck, “Good evening, sirs.  My name is Wayan. I will be your house boy while you are here. I am at your pleasure while you are here.” His English wasn’t fluent but he could get by.


Brian and Justin smiled at each other.  They knew what the boy meant. “I am sure you could be our pleasure.”


“I said wrong words, didn’t I?”  Wayan looked embarrassed.


“You are doing fine, Wayan.  We are sorry. We were not making fun of you.   We are sure you would be quite a pleasure. How old are you, Wayan?”


“I turned 18 last month. May I say you are both very beautiful?”

“Thank you, Wayan.  I could say the same about you. It is hard to remember being your age.  I actually was your age when I met Brian.” Justin reached behind him and pulled off Brian’s towel.  “I am guessing you enjoy the male body?”


“Oh, I enjoy it very much although I have not yet had the pleasure of …”


“Well, I am guessing you will soon enough.  Thank you for our meal.”


“When you finish just put the basket on the end of the dock.  If you are in need of something leave a note inside. In the morning I will bring fresh towels along with your breakfast and lunch basket. There will also be a variety of snacks, so if there is something else you would like, leave a message.  I am not supposed to engage with the guests once you are settled.”


“Well, if we are awake, you are welcome to say hello.”


“Thank you, sirs.  I would enjoy more conversation.” He got back into the boat. “My English needs practice. Good evening.”  Wayan pulled away.


“He is very beautiful. I don’t plan to share you while we are here,” Justin said, “but maybe the boy would like to learn by watching and who knows, maybe before we leave we could entertain the young man, as long as it isn’t illegal or something.  I am not talking about fucking him, just give him a little education.”


“Well, let’s see what’s for dinner and then you can show me what you have in mind for the young man.”Brian commented as they sat down.  The basket was filled with a variety of traditional Bali specialties. There was also a notebook. It allowed them to pick out breakfast and lunch for tomorrow and were told dinner options would be presented when they picked up that basket.  There was also an informational pamphlet included.  


As they ate the meal provided, Justin looked over the details in the booklet. “It says we can swim here.  There are a couple things we have to familiarize ourselves or we won’t….”


“I think there is something much more important to familiarize ourselves with,” Brian took the brochure from him and laid it to the side while he kissed his palm and popped a bite of fruit into his mouth.  Brian left a trail of kisses up his arm and then kissed Justin.  


“It is really good and I love the fact it is all finger food.  I mean I can,” he ran his finger through a sweet pudding and ran it  along Brian’s clavicle and then followed the path of his finger with his tongue.  


Soon they were both sticky from ‘sharing’ the food.  They quickly made the food choices for tomorrow and packed up the dirty dishes, placing the basket at the end of the dock. They continued to sip the potent fruit punch as they swayed to some music they played softly.  


“Let’s shower before insects come looking for a treat and then we can get under that netting covering the bed for the night.” 


The shower was outside, partially enclosed by a half wall. The water had been warmed by the sun throughout the day and now it was the perfect temperature as it glided down their bodies it felt like silk caressing their skin.  Justin leaned against Brian as his hands traveled down to grasp Brian’s ass comfortably. He looked up into his face and they kissed as the stars twinkled above them.  


“God, I love this place. And I love you,” Justin turned off the shower and grabbed a large bath sheet which wrapped around both of them.  Once they dried off they fell into bed. They closed the mosquito netting around the bed and made love before drifting off to sleep.


The first week in Bali flew by.  They saw Wayan from a distance but said little more than ‘hi’ as he dropped things off and picked up the dirty items.  They had taken time to read the brochure and found out what to stay away from in the water. They really had nothing to worry about.  This was not the time of year to worry.


One afternoon as they lay naked in the hammock, they talked about taking a day to see some of the local sites.  There were several places to take a day trip. After they had chosen a couple they wanted to do in the next three weeks, Justin was looking at the dangerous animals, fish and insects that were rare but could be found in the area.  


“Bri, if you ever got bit by something that would kill you slowly, what would you do?”


“Trying to figure out how to get rid of me are you?” Brian started swinging the hammock, acting as if he would throw him out.”


Justin clung to him, holding onto his cock until it stopped swinging so hard. “Seriously, I don’t think I could deal with a long painful death.  I would just want to die. Brian, please tell me you would just kill me if there wasn’t any hope.”


“I am not talking about this, Sunshine.”


“Ok, we don’t have to talk about it,” he started to stroke Brian’s now growing cock.  “Just remember that, if it ever happens.” He smiled and then stood and offered Brian his hand, pulling him out of the hammack.  He stood against a support beam giving Brian access to his ass, he noticed Wayan in a canoe off to the side. “Make it good. We have an audience,” he nodded almost unnoticeable in the direction of the young boy.


“I thought I always made it good.” Brian said as he dropped to his knees and began licking him and then rimming him. Justin reached up and grabbed onto the pillar as Brian drove him nearly to the point of madness.  Brian moved away for a moment. He quickly dug deep into the bottom of his bag and he grabbed a pillow.


“Damn knees,” he mumbled as he threw the pillow on the floor and kneeled again. Justin tried to see what Brian had but he swatted Justin’s bear ass, causing him to moan.  “Well, let’s see if you’ll do that again.” He began to insert a long strand of beads. They started out very small but by the time he got to the sixth it was getting harder to insert and Brian heard Justin suck in air as it went in.  “Do you want me to stop?”


“Just give me a minute. Take my mind off of it.”  Brian moved into reach in front of him and took his rock hard cock in his hand and gently stroked and tugged on it.  Justin’s back arched and he saw Wayan holding his own cock at this point which gave Justin a little more thrill. “Ok, I’m ready. How many more?”


“Two but the last one is the size of my fist.”


“Oh, GOD, please.” Brian watched Justin swallow the next one and then it took some real pressure to get the last one.  Brian then managed to get his finger in so he could just tease Justin’s prostate. Justin climaxed with a cry and then collapsed.  Brian caught him before he hit the ground. He quickly moved off the pillow and laid him down on it. 


Before Brian realized it Wayan was at his side.  “Sir, is he alright? I happened to be...um, passing by when I heard him shout and then collapse.”


Brian smiled at him.  “Justin will be fine. He has a condition that causes him to pass out when he over exerts himself.  It rarely happens but I may have pushed him a little further than I should, but trust me, he is fine.  Would you mind helping me get him to the bed?” Brian put his arms under Justin’s arms and Wayan helped with his legs. 


“I’m fine, Bri, but I am so full!”  Then Justin realized someone held his feet. “Good afternoon, Wayan. I am afraid you caught us playing….a little more extreme than normal.”


“Sir, I am embarrassed to admit I was watching you.”


“I have to admit we saw you.” Justin smiled at the young man.  “If you want a little more, um, experience, I plan to cum again very soon. Brian, please…”


Brian began to tug on the string and Justin immediately was hard again.  “If you would like to help Sunshine out, I am sure he would not mind you stroking him.” Brian nodded to Justin’s dick and Wayan instantly reached out but then freezes inches away/  Justin reached out and took his hand, bringing it to his cock. Wayan’s eyes met Justin’s but then lowered to Justin’s erection. 


Brian slowly removed one after another until the beads were all out.  He couldn’t resist and moved in himself. They laid joined while Wayan continued to stroke Justin who was now guiding his hand.  As the first drops of precum appeared on the tip, Justin wiped it off and placed his finger in Wayan’s mouth. Wayan lowered his mouth and took the tip into his mouth.  The feel of the heat closing around him had Justin cumming again which caused him to close tightly around Brian. Brian then began to move inside Justin until he finally found relief himself.  Wayan was still sucking lightly on Justin’s cock. Justin reached down and pulled Wayan up so his head was on the pillows along with Brian and Justin’s.  


Justin brought his lips down to Wayan’s and kissed him lightly.  “You did very well.”


The young man flushed, “I,” he took a deep breath, “I should not have been so bold.”


“I invited you, Wayan.” Justin touched his cheek lightly.


“Mr. Brian, Sir, I….he is your partner...I should never…. I will take any punishment.”


“There is no punishment.  Justin and I don’t play often but in our past we often had others join us.”


“Remember the pizza delivery man back at Britin.  We ate more pizza for a while.” Brian and Justin both laughed.  


Wayan’s eyes focused on the beads, “Did you actually...were you really able to hold all of those?”


“Yes, and I love it but not everyone would.”


“I like some of it but I don’t enjoy the extremes he does.”


“I can’t imagine… well, I need to go.  They will wonder where I am. I will get punished.”


“Just tell them I wasn’t feeling well and you stayed with the boat until I felt better.”


“Thank you, sirs.” Wayan stood to leave.  


Brian turned over and dug something out of his bag, “Take these.  They are a good starter set.” Brian handed a small strand of beads to Wayan.


As he rowed away, Wayan thanked the men and said he would bring them something special for dinner.  


“I think we just opened a new world up to that young man.” Brian said as he nibbled on Justin’s ear.  “How about a swim and then a nap and nuzzling in the hammock?”


Justin stood and dove off the dock.  As he popped and Brian popped up next to him, Justin bobbed in the water, “We need to figure out a way to slow this month down. If our family were near, I could stay here forever.”  


“This truly is paradise.” Brian said as he swam in the direction of the other cabins and Justin joined him stroke for stroke.


By the end of March, Brian and Justin were totally relaxed.  Justin had filled a sketch pad full of of views.He had drawn the nature around them and he had drawn the things he missed his family.  He had, also, drawn several of Brian. His face was so calm and tanned after almost four weeks here. As the days waned, Justin saw something else. He missed the interaction of more people.  Brian wasn’t like him. He could stay on the vineyard for weeks and not miss people as long as he saw his family. He didn’t need more. Brian needed more. Justin hoped their month in Australia had enough interaction to entertain him.  


Wayan had not joined them again although they had seen him on the perimeter more than once.  One morning in the last week, Justin crept out of bed early and he went out on the dock and waited for Wayan to drop off breakfast.  As the boy silently paddled up, Justin signalled for him to be quiet. He spoke to the boy and after a little hesitation the boy nodded and as he put his oar back in the water, Justin saw him grin.


“Justin?”  Brian sat up in bed looking for his husband.  


“Coming, Brian.  He walked back into the bedroom and dropped next to him.  The first thing Brian did was tug off the shorts Justin had slipped on earlier. 


“What were you doing?” Brian asked as he kissed Justin just below his ear and then at the base of his neck before he moved lower and claimed one of Justin’s nipples.


Justin shivered as Brian’s skilled tongue made him need more instantly but knowing it would be a long time before he felt Brian deep in his core.  “I wanted to invite Wayan to have dinner with us. We only have a couple more nights and well, how long has it been since you have had a virgin?”


“Justin? What are you saying?”


“Tonight, Wayan would like to have a lesson in sex.  He says he knows what love is after watching us and he would like to learn what it feels like to have an experienced lover.  I warned him you may ruin him for everyone else. You did me but he said he was willing to take the risk.”


“You’re kidding, right?  He’s younger than both our kids.  He’s a baby.” Brian continued to tease Justin’s nipples.


“Brian, he is 18 so he is older than I was when you, and….GOD,” he moaned as Brian’s mouth moved down and his tongue darted  in and out of Justin’s navel. “See, you can still make me cum without touching my dick.”


Brian dropped back on the bed and Justin realized Brian seemed to be really conflicted, “Bri, what is it? I thought this would be fun and I  honestly believe you are the best man to teach a new dog old tricks.” Justin curled up against him, almost purring when Brian’s hand moved down to his cock and began to stroke it.


“I was in my prime when I met you.  I mean, Sunshine,” Brian kissed him, “the hair on my head isn’t the only hair that is going gray.”


“We are in a culture that honor their elders.  Hell, I know he’s young but we can truly teach this boy what real pleasure is.”


“We don’t even have condoms.”


“Of course we do.  We have several left from Japan. Brian you are always going to be the most stunning man in the room and you know it.”


“Only if you aren’t there.  You shine brighter than I ever could.” Justin wasn’t sure what Brian did next but Justin ejaculated so hard he nearly levitated over the mattress. Justin quickly turned Brian onto his back and slowly lowered himself onto Brian’s erection. He watched Brian’s face and saw the pleasure he found.  He saw that look the first night they were together and he still saw it today.  


Justin slid up and down on Brian and when his face began to show strain, Justin settled down on him and began to contract his muscles around Brian’s erection and silently Brian climaxed. Justin laid down on top of him and kissed him.  “Show him the way you showed me. Be gentle but that position…. He needs you in that position. No one does it like you and you and I both know I don’t fold like I used to.”


“Awe, Sunshine.  Maybe the two of us do still have it in us to introduce that young man into the wonderful world of lovemaking.”


When the sun began to set, Justin heard the nearly silent sound of an oar pulling through the water. The men had finished their meal and packed up the dishes a few minutes earlier and they laid in the hammock as Wayan tied the canoe up  


“Come join us, Wayan,” Brian called to him.  “There is a glass of your amazing tropical punch on the table for you.”


Wayan picked up the glass and walked near them.  “There is room for you, too.” Justin said. He reached and took Wayan’s glass.  “I will hold this while you climb in.” It wasn’t long before Wayan was between them.  They made sure Wayan drank a couple of the strong drinks to help him relax. It wasn’t long before Brian had gotten the boy’s shorts off.  His hand gently fondled Wayan’s balls as Justin kissed him.


The hammock began to swing more than was comfortable.  “Let’s move this to the bed,” Justin suggest, getting out and then offered his hand to Wayan and then Brian.  Brian’s arm went around Justin’s waist and then slid down and he fondled Justin’s bud. He melted against Brian and kissed him but then he pushed him toward Wayan.


“Sir, if you do not find me appealing, I will understand.”


“You are beautiful, Wayan,” Brian reached out to him and Wayan shyly took it. Still holding his hand Brian brought their hands to the small of Wayan’s back and he drew him in against his naked body.  As Brian lowered his mouth onto the boy’s, Justin moved behind him and began to run his finger up and down the crevice between his cheeks. He stopped because he knew the stimulation might be too much for him.


Later, Justin cradled Wayan’s head in his lap as his legs rested on Brian’s shoulders and just as he had done with Justin over thirty years earlier he entered the young man and after the pain had passed the boy learned what real lovemaking was. Brian alternated between kissing Wayan and Justin as he moved in and out.  As the boy climaxed and clenched onto Brian, Justin slipped out from under him and kneeled behind Brian, thrusting his tongue deep into Brian’s ass. Brian climaxed hard enough to make Wayan cry out again himself.


Thirty minutes later Wayan was in his small boat, rowing toward home and Justin and Brian laid in bed looking at the netting surrounding them.  “You’re glad we’re leaving, aren’t you?” Justin said as he brought Brian’s hand to his mouth.


“This has been one of the most amazing adventures and being able to see you naked 24 hours a day and feeling the sun on our skin...but, I need something different.”


“Brian, I am not going to give you details of our time in Australia but I promise we will see a few people and the surroundings will change day to day.  Is that enough or would you like me to change our plans and join another group like in Japan.”


“I will have you alone every night?”


“We should be able to hang out naked if we want.”


“But we will be seeing different things every day?”


“Yes, baby,” Justin rolled so he was partially on top of him and ran his fingers through Brian’s thick, silver streaked hair. “We will have something new to explore every day.”


“Sunshine, that sounds amazing. I can’t wait to find out more about it but right now I think I am ready to sleep.  Tomorrow is our last day in Bali. Then we fly to Australia.”


“Well, not quite.  We board a yacht for a week at sea, if that’s alright with you.”


“That sounds perfect,” he kissed Justin softly.  “You surprise me every day and I love it.”

 

“Well, I’m glad because I love you.”  Brian’s arm tightened around him, kissing his forehead, and the men fell asleep.