- Text Size +

Chapter 7


No one could believe Valentine’s Day was almost six weeks ago.  Matty had spent two weeks with Caitlin and Tina. He was starting to enjoy his mother now that he accepted her and he really liked her husband, Calvin.  It was hard leaving Cait but she would be coming for a visit over her spring break. Her parents protested a little but they knew she would be with Zach and they liked knowing what was going on with him.  


“When does Caitlin get in?”  Brinn asked as Matteo walked into the lab.  


“Her plane comes in tomorrow morning. We can use Stone House, can’t we?”


“Give Gus a call.  Stone House is his place but as far as I know that shouldn’t be a problem.”


“How is Gus?  I haven’t seen him for a while.”


“I think he is having a hard time keeping up with his wife and his lover as well as expanding his business.  I haven’t seen them much either. Zach is so tired when he gets off work, we just go home.”


“I thought he was looking better when I saw him a little while ago.”


“I hope so.  Everytime I think I may have found something, it ends up being another failure.  At least he has started wearing the vest every day and it does seem to help and allows him to some things while he wears it.  He wears it at his desk a lot. I am hoping it will stop the major relapses.”


“Caitlin worries about him.”


“I understand that.  I worry about him, too.  I love him so much and it hurts to see him struggle.”  Matty wrapped his arms around Brinn and held her tight.  “Sis, you’ll find the answer. I know you will. If not a cure you will find a treatment.”


“Ya, maybe I need to take a break.  Maybe Zach and I will take a trip. It’s been a long time since I had a vacation.”


“That sounds like a great idea.  Don’t make me worry about you. I’m too pretty to have worry lines.”  Matty kissed her cheek before heading to the door. “You’re too pretty for worry lines, too, Brinn.”


Brinn picked up the phone and left John, asking him for vacation destinations who could fly to for the week after Caitlin left.



Shelby saw the doctor before the end of February and the doctor verified she was pregnant as she expected.  The doctor said everything looked good and there should be no reason she couldn’t carry to term. The doctor said the baby should arrive around Gus’ birthday.   She was not having morning sickness anymore and right now they only side effect from her pregnancy was wanting sex 24 hours a day. It was much more difficult with two children in the house.  Gus had found Shelby waiting for him in the garage the last two nights and she insisted on having sex before he even got into the house. She leaned over the hood of her car while Gus entered her from behind and she orgasmed twice before he came and then she rushed right back in the house.  By the time he walked in the house, Shelby was at the stove getting their dinner ready for the table. 


“Dad!  Dad are you home?”  Gage called from upstairs.


“Yes, Gage, I’m home.”  Gus heard running feet from the bedrooms.


“Mom said we had to wait in our rooms until you were home.  I don’t know why. We already did our homework,” Taylor said.


“Well, Mom and I had something to discuss for a few minutes.”  Gus stood behind her rubbing up against her while she almost purred at his touch.  He wanted to feel her skin against his. She may have gotten a release but he now felt like he needed so much more. He slid his hands up under her skirt while the kids began to sit at the table.  He inserted his fingers deep inside her and she bit her lip so hard she tasted blood but as Gage and Taylor sat at the table arguing over who missed their grandpas more, Shelby came silently on the other side of the kitchen counter as Gus spread his fingers as far apart as he could inside her.  Shelby turned around and kissed him and then brought some of the food to the table. Gus washed his hands and carried the rest of it.


Gus spent the next couple hours checking the kids homework and then playing some video games with them.  Tomorrow was Saturday so they didn’t have to go to bed early and it was 10:00 p.m. before Gus finally made them go to their own rooms.  They were both told that lights out was in 30 minutes and Gus kissed one and then the other before he moved toward the master suite. He took a deep breath.  He had been on the worksite today. He had climbed ladders, swung a hammer, and help put up some walls. He ached but he was fairly sure sleep was still at least a couple hours away. As he walked in, he heard Shelby humming in the bathroom.  He walked in and found Shelby in the bathtub. She smiled as he began to unbutton his shirt and then pull off his T-shirt. Next he undid his fly and dropped his jeans. He stepped into the tub and sat facing her.


Shelby smiled at him as her feet gently moved between his legs and began rubbing his cock with her feet.  Gus turned the water on to add some hot water. He just wanted to relax for a few minutes but Shelby was already making that difficult as she worked on his dick, slowly massaging it between her feet. He slid down further trying to relax in the hot water but soon Shelby was moving his way.  He turned her so she sat between his legs.  


“Gus, I want you up my ass.  Please, I need more!” Gus helped position her and he pushed into her.  Once he was completely inside her he managed to pull her against him, finding a comfortable position.  He began stroking her nipples and soon she guided one of his hands down and he pinched both her clit and a nipple at the same time.  She clamped around him as she convulsed over and over and then he managed to maneuver them both so she was on her knees and supported her chest on the rim of the tub and he began to thrust harder and harder until he finally found release.  He collapsed back into the water as Shelby slid her body up the length of him. She lay half on her side against his chest. He stroked her stomach.  


“Are we ready for this?” he asked as he kissed her hair.


“I am, Gus.  I know we can never replace Gabriel but I always wanted another one.  One more baby to hold, to love. I’m not young anymore, Gus. I am 37. This will be our last, I think.”


“If you’re sure, I can’t wait, and you know how spoiled this one will be with a big brother and sister, not to mention the grandfathers.” Gus continued to stroke her stomach and before he realized it, he had dozed off.


He wasn’t sure how long he had slept when he heard, “Gussy, my poor Gussy.  You worked hard all day and all I want to do is jump your bones.” Shelby stood up and stepped out.  She offered her hand to Gus and he got up. She dried him off and soon they were in bed.  


“My dads sent a message today.  They are going to be on the ocean the next week so unless there is a real problem, we won’t be in contact.  They gave me an emergency number just in case. We could leave a message there and they will get back to us.”


“Are they on their way to Australia now?”


“They will leave in the morning.  Dad suspects you’re pregnant. He didn’t out and out say it but he hinted at it.”


“That doesn’t surprise me.  Nothing gets past him when he is rested and relaxed.  I am sure those two are enjoying their time. Did they really have to send a naked picture of them in Bali?” Shelby laughed.  Although your fathers are both still gorgeous. I mean….”


“I think that is enough of that.” Gus’ finger trailed down her side and then around to her ass.  He pulled her close and soon she heard his deep steady breathing.



Dan had been keeping the secret long enough.  He had to tell Marcus about Hannah’s aunt who was not going away.  He had been going back and forth with her for six weeks and although he knew she really was her aunt from DNA tests, he was not sure if she was interested in her niece for the right reason.  


Dan had asked Brenda if Hannah could spend the night at her house so he and Marcus could have a night alone.  Marcus had picked Hannah up after school and taken her out for a soda before dropping her off at Brenda. Hannah loved Miss Brenda so she was very excited to spend time with her.  After Marcus gave her a kiss and a hug he headed home. As he drove, he felt uneasy. He wasn’t sure why but he knew Dan had been hiding something. That wasn’t unusual because Dan had a job that required secrecy but this was different.  So although he was looking forward to a night alone with his gorgeous husband, he was a bit nervous. All day it nagged at him, and the only thing that kept coming to mind was Hannah. Dan had always been very affectionate with her but he thought he noticed Dan giving her extra hugs and kisses lately.  Deep in his stomach there were nervous flutters.


Dan had borrowed Brinn’s new chef for the evening.  Since Valentine’s Day Brinn had hired George to help around their house.  She found out he was trying to start his own culinary school and had a couple clients that hired him once a month or so but he was looking for something more steady.  Brinn and Zach hired him to cook from them about four times a week and he said he was not below doing some other housework so he often would do some laundry for them while he was there.  Because of their connections, George now had almost full time employment, helping him save for his school.  


When Marcus got home, George was just finishing up at their house.  He explained the last few steps that needed to be done just before they were ready to eat and he left.  Marcus showered and pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt he knew Dan liked. He looked in the mirror and decided he needed to start watching what he ate.  These jeans were getting snug although he had a feeling Dan would like that. They really did show everything he had below the waist. For a moment he thought about Dan and  he realized the bump in his pants just got more evident.


As if on cue, he heard Dan.  “Hey, Red, you home?”


“Hello, Darling,” Marcus came out of the bedroom and down the stairs. 


 Dan pulled him close and kissed him, “God, you are SO gorgeous.  I get to come home to you and you have to put up with an old man like me.”  His hand automatically slid down his body and he cupped Marcus’ crotch. He moaned as he felt Marcus’ reaction to him.


“Dan, you will never be an old man,”  Marcus’ mouth crushed Dan’s and the men became desperate.  Marcus didn’t know why but he felt something ominous was about to surface and Dan just wanted his husband to have pleasure before he crushed his spirit.  Marcus started moving Dan toward the open staircase while Dan started losing their flies. He managed to get Marcus’ pants and turned him around and draped Marcus’ arms over the newel post and then he moved inside him. He took his time and slid slowly in and out, wanting to bring Marcus as high as he could. He brought Marcus to the edge over and over and finally as Marcus begged for release, Dan grabbed Marcus’ hips and drove in so hard Marcus cried out and his knees buckled as he orgasmed along with Dan.


Marcus arched backward and wrapped an arm around Dan’s neck as Dan continued to grind his hips into Marcus’ ass.  Marcus turned so his lips were near Dan’s who took Marcus’ head in his hand and the kiss went from crushing to desperation.


“Dan,” Marcus turned away from him and disengaged so he could face Dan.  “Tell me, Dan. I need to know what it is. Please!”


Dan reached down and pulled Marcus’ pants back up and then redid the fly.  He then grabbed his own slacks and redressed. “We’ll talk over dinner.” Marcus didn’t push him.  The food was set on the table and Dan pulled out Marcus’ chair. He noticed Marcus flinch as he sat down.  Dan had been a little rough and Marcus was obviously feeling it right now. Dan kissed his neck and then slid around and sat in his chair. Marcus looked up at Dan, anticipation across his face.


Dan picked up his fork and took a bite of the salad George had made them.  Marcus followed suit. All the sudden he couldn’t eat anything. Dan had a look on his face he had never seen before  and after a few more bites he reached over and took his hand. Marcus held on to it like a lifeline.


“Hannah has family and they want her.” Dan thought Marcus actually snapped his head back as if he was physically hit.


“Well, they can’t have her.  She is our daughter. We are the only family she knows and I refuse to have her life disrupted.  Where have they been for 5 years? Obviously she didn’t mean enough to them to find her.”


“They didn’t know she existed until about 6 months ago.”


“You have known about this for 6 months!”


“Oh, no Red.  I was first contacted before Valentine’s Day and that is when Tyler went to check her out.”


“Her?”


“Hannah’s aunt, her father’s sister.”


“Dan, she cannot have her!”


“I have been checking into Kim’s background.  That’s her aunt. I can’t figure her out. One minute I think  she’s a decent person but then I discover something else and I wonder if she really wants Hannah or if she wants our money.”


“Give her all our money.  Give her our house. Give her both our businesses but she is not going to take our daughter.”  Marcus was now pacing back and forth, running his fingers through his hair. “Let’s pack up a few things and run away.”


Dan pulled him into his arms, “Red,” he kissed him gently.  “I already have our lawyer working on a document that a judge can review so they can’t just take her.  We have been working with the police all along so that is on our side and besides that, Hannah and her mom are a package deal.  If she thinks she is just going to take our beautiful little girl, she comes with the cost of an invalid. You know I don’t look at it like that but that is how we are setting it up.” 


“I just can’t…. I won’t,”  and with that Marcus melted into a puddle on the floor. Dan sat down next to him and pulled him into his arms.  Together they cried over what life would be like without her. They were silent other than Marcus’ sobs and Dan’s comforting sounds for several minutes and then Dan felt Marcus sit up straight and take a deep breath.


“So what are we going to do?” Marcus was now in control.  His voice was steady. “Does she have any rights?”


“Well, we are working on it.  Kim isn’t a bad person but she has gotten into a couple small scrapes.  What we are focusing on is the fact that the Glenns, Mike and Diane, left home because they didn’t want to be around them and didn’t want Hannah exposed to their life.  That makes it obvious to me anyway that they wouldn’t want their daughter living with them. Also, there is more family that are not as law abiding. Our lawyers are fighting them off right now but it can’t look like we are using our money to keep her.”


Marcus stood and offered Dan a hand which he took gratefully.  “Now, Darling Dan, we are going to go remind each other how much we love each other and why our daughter belongs with us and not an unknown woman.” Marcus slipped his hand into Dan’s pants and as they stood there it only took seconds to have Dan breathing deeply as they stood staring into each other’s eyes. Dan’s cock strained to get out. Marcus pushed Dan backward until he was sitting on the staircase and Marcus quickly untied his fly and kneeled between his knees.  He took Dan’s cock into his mouth and Dan laid back, relaxing on the steps as Marcus brought him to climax. Marcus then unbuttoned Dan’s shirt and slid up his body.  


“Damn, Red, what are you doing to me?”


“I hope I’m getting you ready for me to bury my cock deep into your ass.”  Marcus roughly pulled at Dan’s pants.


Dan was already responding again and started pushing back. “I am too old for more on the steps, especially when we have a master suite with all the pleasures we could ever want as long as we are there together.”  Marcus grabbed him roughly by the front of Dan’s shirt that was now loose.  


“Get to your room, old man!” Marcus said as he grabbed Dan’s ass.


“God, you’re making me horny!” Dan turned around and moved up the stairs.  He actually felt Marcus’ teeth sink into his ass. “Oh, lord!” Together they stumbled into the bedroom.  Marcus literally ripped Dan’s shirt as he took it off him. “Slow down. I liked that shirt.”


Marcus threw it to the side. “Buy another one!” Marcus threw his own shirt to the side. He slammed Dan up against the wall.


Dan had never seen Marcus like this. It scared him a little bit but aroused him like crazy.  Marcus and Dan both stepped out of their pants. Marcus pressed his naked body tightly against Dan.  “No one is taking our daughter, not without a fight and I am ready for the fight!” 


Dan was so surprised he just went along with Marcus as he pushed him toward the bed.  He thrust Dan’s upper body down on the mattress leaving his ass high in the air and Marcus bent over and began licking Dan.  He licked the length of the crack and then moved Dan’s feet a little further apart as he sucked his scrotum into his mouth. His tongue darted over it as he sucked at them.  Dan cried out as Marcus drug his teeth over the sack as he let them fall out of his mouth. He then focused on Dan’s puckered bud. After his tongue had massaged him fully he inserted his finger and then two.  Then Marcus could not wait and thrust into him. Dan was driven into the bed. Marcus was a man possessed. By the time they climaxed, Dan was worn out. He felt a bit bruised and almost disoriented.  


“Red, I…..”  Dan went silent and rolled to his side.  He seemed to be struggling to breath for a moment.


“Darling!  Dan! What’s wrong? Are you alright?”   Marcus reached for him and tried to pull him up but he held up his hand.


“Give me just a minute.”  Dan held his hand to his chest and then tried to take his own pulse. 


Marcus grabbed his wrist and felt how rapid it was and it wasn’t as strong as he would expect.  “I’m going to call an ambulance.”


“NO! Red, please.  Give me a second.” He took Marcus’ hand and pressed it on his chest. “It is slowing down.  I’m fine.” Dan sat up and Marcus put his arm around him.


“Dan, I’m calling Danny.”


“You don’t need to,” Dan protested.


Marcus already had grabbed his phone out of his pants pocket and called Danny.  He heard the call answered and could hear Danny.


“Danny, are you there?”  He heard Danny saying goodbye to someone.


“Sorry, Marcus.  Ya,” Danny answered, “I’m here.”


“Danny, this is serious.  Dan’s not feeling well. I want to take him to the hospital but he won’t go.”

Danny was totally focused now.  “Marcus, give him the phone.”


Dan gave Marcus a dirty look but took the phone.  “Hey, Junior. Marcus is overreacting. I just probably fell wrong when he was being such a brute.”  He scowled at Marcus again.


“Dad, tell me what you were feeling.  What were you doing? No, I know what you were doing.  The same thing I was doing.”


“Danny, you don’t need to spend your night talking to ….


“Dad, what did you feel like.”


“I just had a little tightness and I couldn’t take a deep breath but I really think I just fell onto the mattress wrong.”


“Give Marcus the phone.”


“Junior, I am telling you the truth.”


“Dad, pass the phone…”


“Hell, our son doesn’t believe me,” he handed the phone back to Marcus.


“Ya, Danny?”


“Marcus, how is his coloring?”


“He was a little pale but his color is returning to normal.”


“How about if I bring a friend home for Sunday dinner?  I will check him out a little. Of course, if it happens again tomorrow, take him in and if he won’t go in, call the ambulance.”


“Thanks, son.  Who is your friend? Someone we need to get to know?”


“Marc, he’s a good friend and coworker.  You’ll like him. Oh, and he’s in his last year of med school.”


“Be here by noon.  We will eat around 1:00 but we need to talk, too.”


“Ok, don’t let Dad bully you.  See you Sunday.” The call went dead.


“Danny is coming home for dinner on Sunday.”


“Of course he is. Red, I honestly think I just fell on my shoulder wrong and then I just needed to catch my breath after the workout you gave me tonight.  Let’s take a bath. I want to soak a little while and I want to touch that beautiful body of yours.”



Brinn came home very late on Friday night.  She knew she had lost track of time at the office.  She had told Zach she would be home hours ago and she had missed several texts and calls from him.  She had texted him before leaving the lab but this time he didn’t respond. She drove way too fast on the winding road and nearly had an accident going around a curve but she pulled it back and now was pulling into the garage.  She didn’t have the energy to have an argument. She was just too tired. She had spent 14 hours looking at a microscope and running experiments. This was the third night in a row she had sent Zach home promising to follow soon.  She knew he had every right to be upset with her but she just didn’t want to deal with it.


She walked into the mud room and then into the kitchen.  “Hey, Chase, I’m home.” She realized the house was mostly dark.  She grabbed a banana off the counter and ate it as she moved back to their bedroom.  “Zach?” She expected to see him in the bed but he wasn’t there. “ZACH!” No response.  She noticed a little light at the end of the hall. She ran down there and opened the door to the gaming room.   “Zach?” Zach glanced over at her and continued his game. “Chase, did you get some dinner?”


Zach glanced at his monitor, “Ya, about four hours ago.”  He did not look at her when he talked. He continued to talk into the headset he was wearing.  Brinn stepped back out of the room and shut the door. Well she hadn’t wanted a fight but she wanted him.  She knew she worked hard but she did it for him. Everything she did was for him and he had the gall to ignore her.  She stripped off her clothes and got in the shower. She turned on two of the shower heads and let the steamy water pound down on her.  She rested her head against the glass wall and tried to relax. Was she being unreasonable? It was nearly midnight and she should have been home by 7:00.   She just wanted some love and Zach didn’t even care she was home. She grabbed the shower wand Gus put in all his designs. She held it between her legs and let the water hit her clit and then she inserted it into her vagina.  She then decided to gently probe her bud. She enjoyed the feeling once in a while and she put it in far enough and then turned the water on a little higher. She massaged her abdomen and she could feel herself filling up. She bent over as she cramped.and rubbed her stomach.  She turned the water off and looked down at her now rounded stomach. She rubbed her hand over it. Would she be ready soon to be a mom? She didn’t think so. They were still young. Someday they would have a couple kids.  


As she sat down to get rid of the water, she stroked her stomach once more and it dawned on her that she had seen Gus do the same thing to Shelby last weekend.  Shelby was pregnant! She was sure of it. After she finished she got in the shower for one last rinse and then, after drying off, she slipped on her silk robe.   She decided she would just lay down for a couple minutes and then go coax Zach back to the room. She wondered if he had used his nebulizer. She remembered seeing he had on his vest so at least that was good.


The next thing Brinn knew it was morning.  There was a blanket over her she hadn’t gotten but Zach wasn’t next to her.  She got up and walked to the game room but he wasn’t there. Where was he? She opened the door to their guest room.  There he was, curled up under the blanket. She crawled into the bed and reached out and touched his cheek gently. She did love this man with all her heart.  As she stroked his cheek he reflexively reached for her.


“I’m so sorry, Chase.  It’s all my fault.”


As Zach fully woke up, he withdrew from her and turned his back to her.  As she placed a hand on his back trying to get him to respond, she could feel the rattle in his lungs.  “Chase, I understand you’re mad. You have every right. Please at least go to our room so you can use your nebulizer. I can feel your congestion.  I will do percussion on your afterward.”


Without a word, he got out of the bed and walked out the door, heading toward their bedroom.  Thirty minutes later Brinn entered the master suite. Zach was just putting the mask back where it was stored.  Brinn walked across the room to him and sat down next to him.  


“I’m sorry, Zach.  I promise I will try to get home on time.  I just….”


Zach refused to look at her, “Lulu, if it wasn’t for me you would be able to live a normal life.  Fuck, Brinn, you aren’t even 20 and your work more than 12 hours a day because of me. I’m not worth that.  Just let me love you for the next few years and when I’m gone, move on.”


“I will never move on.  You are my life.” She stood up and push Zach back, so he rested on his elbows.  She reached down and pulled off his briefs.  


“Brinn, I don’t want to….”


Brinn knelt down, spreading his legs, She took him in her warm mouth.  It was instantly obvious he needed her. He sat up and managed to get her robe to slide off her shoulders.  She was so perfect and seeing her mussed up long blonde hair bobbing had him wrapping his fingers through her hair.   She slowly looked up at him and then moved her head toward his and their lips met. Zach pulled her up and flipped her over and was on top of her.  He started positioning himself but she stopped him.  


“I want anal sex.  I want to feel the pain I caused you. And I want the pleasure of being with you.  Please, Chase.” She positioned herself on her stomach with her ass up in the air.


This was not a normal thing for them. “Brinn, I don’t….”


“There is lube in the drawer. Please, Zach, I need you.”


Zach used the lube and rubbed some on her. He stroked her cliterous until she couldn’t stand still.  He started to push inward and as he did his fingers also went to work and she orgasmed through the pain of his entry.  He cupped her breasts as he throttled her. He lost control as he grabbed her hips and she cried out as he thrust in over and over.  He emptied himself and then pulled out and rushed to the bathroom, without saying anything.


“Chase, where….Zach?”.  Brinn dropped onto the mattress.  She couldn’t stop the tears. She was so tired and, although she was grown, she missed her daddies so much and she couldn’t please anyone right now.  She pulled on some clothes and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She scribbled a note, ‘With Gus, Cait will be in today. Talk to Matty.’ She signed it, ‘Love you, Hate me.’  The last thing she did was threw her phone on the bed. 



Brinn drove to Gus and Shelby’s.  She needed a dose of family. She rang the doorbell and Gage looked through the window and then threw the door open.  “Aunt BRINN!” He wrapped his arms around her waist.  


“Gage,” she bent down and kissed the top of his head, “hey, buddy, where is everybody?”


“Taylor left early for a birthday party.  And Mom made me breakfast and gave me the password to wifi so she and Dad could be alone for awhile.  I hope Mom’s not sick again. She has made some funny noises.”


“Oh, I’m fairly sure she is just fine. Have they been up there a while?”


“Ya, I just heard the shower stop.  They think I don’t know what they are doing.  Well, maybe I don’t know exactly what they are doing but I know it has to do with sex.”


“Your parents love each other and are so busy, they don’t have a lot of time together.”


“Well, they must like doing sex because I have been on wifi a lot lately.”


Brinn smiled.  She had been about his age when Taylor was born. She remembered her dads talking with Gus about Shelby ‘not able to get enough’ and they weren’t sure if she understood or not but she knew what they meant.


She heard the door upstairs open and Gus came down the steps.  “Hey, Brinn, what are you doing here? Did I miss something?”


“Can’t a sister just stop by on a….Saturday?” She got a hitch in her voice as she tried to sound upbeat.  


Gus walked over and pulled her into his arms.  “What is it, Brinny?”


“Oh, Gussy,” she started to sob and Gus walked her toward the sofa.   He didn’t have to say anything to Gage. He saw a girl in tears and he was out of there.  They sat down and Brinn crawled onto his lap and he held her tight. 


He let her cry for as long as she wanted to and when she calmed down a bit, he asked, “Do you want to talk about it?”  


Brinn began to babble.  She told him about coming home late and finding Zach in the gameroom and about falling asleep.  She told him about this morning and how she found him in the guest room and about making love before he ran into the bathroom.  “What did I do? Why did he run after we…”


“Brinn, you don’t I don’t want to hear about your sex life.”

“Speaking of sex life, your son knows you were having sex and when is Shelby due?”


“Gage knows? What, wait, you know Shelby’s pregnant?”


“I figured it out last night while I was alone.”


Shelby peeked around the corner, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Brinn smiled at her, “Congratulations, Gus was just going to tell me when you’re due?”


“He could have a birthday gift.” She smiled at Gus and place a hand on her stomach.  “I was just going to make brunch. Please join us.”


“I’m not very hungry,” she said softly.


“You didn’t eat dinner last night, did you?”  Gus asked and she shook her head.


“She’s staying,” he looked at Brinn,  “Call Zach and invite him over.”


“I didn’t take my phone.  I needed some space.” She slipped off his lap but not out of his arms.


“I’ll start brunch.” Shelby left them alone to talk.


“Brinny, what else is bothering you.”


“Nothing, really.”


“Miss Thing, you can’t hide anything from me.”


“It’s so silly.  I’m a grown woman, engaged to my love, and I miss my daddies.” Her lip started quivering and Gus tightened his arms.


“I miss them, too, and Brinn, you may be smarter than anyone I know and run a major research lab, but you are only 19 years old.  Anytime my kid sister needs me, I’m here.”



Zach came out of the bathroom after a long bath, giving him time to think through last night and this morning.  He expected to find Brinn but instead found her phone and the note. He read it a couple times and then texted Gus, ‘Is Brinn alright?’  When he didn’t get a response after 10 minutes he texted again.’Gus, please let me know she is alright!’ Still no response. He then texted Shelby, ‘Please, tell me Brinn is ok?’.


Shelby pulled out her phone as she started the sausage.  She saw the text from Zach. She texted him and let him know she was fine and invited him to join them.  


Zach sighed with relief and started for the car.


Shelby stepped into the living room, “Gus, can you go watch the sausage and bacon?” He stood up as Shelby sat next to Brinn.  She took Brinn’s hand and turned toward her, “Brinn, Zach is on his way over.”


“I...I don’t know if I am ready to see him.”


“Did you have a fight?”


“Not really,” Brinn did a brief explanation of last night and this morning. “And I miss my dads.  I know that’s not normal. We even had anal sex because it made me feel closer to them. I don’t mean that in a weird, creepy way.  I just know they show their love to each other that way and I love Zach that much.” Brinn dropped her head on Shelby’s shoulder and then gently placed her hand on Shelby’s stomach.  “Do you know if it’s a boy or girl?”


“Not yet, and I think we are going to wait to meet him or her. Brinn, are you thinking about babies?”


“Oh, that is years away but yes, Zach talks about not being around by that time.  He told me he just wants to spend the time he has with me and I shouldn’t waste it trying to extend his life.”


“Shelly?” Gus called, “I could use some help here.” 


She stood up and kissed Brinn’s cheek, as she walked to the kitchen, Zach came around the corner.  She reached over and squeezed his hand as she walked past, leaving them alone.


Zach stood where he was, looking at Brinn.  She slowly stood and looked at him and then they were in each other’s arms.  “I’m so sorry, Brinn. I didn’t mean to shut you out. I just needed a few minutes to collect my thoughts.”


“I’m sorry I was so late last night.  I just can’t give up on….”


“Your tenaciousness is one of the things that drew me to you in the first place. But I don’t want to miss out on the time we have if…..”


Brinn wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.  “I love you, Chase.”


“Oh, I love you, Lulu,” he kissed her pulling her close.


“Yuck!” Gage’s voice interrupted them.  “I’m supposed to tell you food is ready,” and with that he was gone.


“Let’s eat and then go home and..” Brinn rested her hand on his ass and pulled him in close.


“Yes, let’s eat quickly.” 



Matty waited at the airport and as Caitln emerged in the public area, Matteo Montefiore picked her up and spun her around as his lips found hers. “I have missed you so much.  I have been dreaming about the feel of your body against mine.” 


Caitlin grabbed his hand and pulled him into a family restroom, locking the door behind them. Before Caitlin could turn around Matty had his fly open and his hands were reaching under her skirt, pulling down the leggings she had on under it. He picked her up and perched her on the diaper changing area.  “Damn, I don’t have a condom!” Matty mumbled as he brought his head down to her instead. He maneuvered so her legs rested on his shoulders and soon he had her biting back a scream as her whole body convulsed from his tongue alone. He then claimed her mouth as his fingers entered her. She would not have been able to stay quiet if his mouth hadn’t been on hers.  She whimpered as she felt herself cum again.


“I have missed you….god, I missed you and not just because you can make me,” she shivered as he helped her off the changing table.  He helped her pull up her leggings and kissed her once more.  


“I missed you, too.  I am guessing if we don’t get out of here, they will start pounding on the door.”   He looked in the mirror and ran his hands through his hair before unlocking the door and the two of them walked out into the terminal.  If anyone noticed, they didn’t stare. By now her luggage was available and they walked to the car. They talked the whole way. As much as they physically loved to be together, they just enjoyed being together.


They drove to Stone House and after dropping her suitcase off they walked next door.to Zach and Brinn’s. Matty let himself in and found a man in the kitchen. The men made eye contact. “Who are you?” Matty asked.


“I was going to ask you the same thing? Oh, wait.  I have seen pictures of you, of both of you, with Zach and Brinn.  You’re Caitlin and Matteo.”


“That doesn’t tell me who you are.” Matty was a little more relaxed but he still wanted to know who this guy was.


“I’m George.  I’m Zach and Brinn’s chef.  Well, I work for them the most although I do work a few other places, too.”


Now Matty remember hearing about this guy.  Zach was talking about his good leftovers. “Are Zach and Brinn around?”  Just at that moment there were loud voices from down the hall. They were not sounds of distress but of pure satisfaction..  “Never mind. Obviously, they are indisposed at the moment.”


“Yes, they have been indisposed several times,” George chuckled.


“Well, I think we will let them know we arrived,” Matty smiled slyly.  He grabbed Caitlin’s hand and drug her down the hall. He pounded on the door.  “Are you two done in there? Your little siblings are out here listening to you climax and we hear this wasn’t the first time.”  Figuring he had given them enough time to cover up, they opened the door and headed to the bed.  


Zach laid there with his mask on, getting his breath back.  Caitlin walked to his side of the bed and kissed her big brother on the cheek between the straps of the mask.  Matty stretched out next to Brinn but he couldn’t take his eyes off of Caitlin.


Brinn swatted Matty, “You weren’t invited in here and now you are undressing her with your eyes.  She is beautiful but you must be embarrassing her.”  


He crooked his finger at Caitlin and she walked around the bed and Matty pushed Brinn over making room for Cait to lay down next to Matty.  Matty wanted her so bad. His hand slid over her body and he forgot all about their siblings. Zach took off his mask and Brinn saw the look on his face. 


“Chase, time for a shower.” She wrapped a robe around him and he stood up.  She grabbed one for herself and slipped it on as she got out of the bed. The last thing she did was opened the drawer next to the bed and tossed a condom at them.  She hoped they weren’t out of date while, as she shut the door to the bathroom, she saw them both pulling at their pants. 



Dan seemed fine on Saturday as they drove into town to get Hannah.  Dan had planned to get her himself but Marcus refused to let him drive.  After collecting Hannah, they stopped at her favorite lunch spot and the three of them had ‘tea and finger sandwiches’.  Dan saw how Marcus couldn’t take his eyes off of her and as they spent a little while at the park, Dan pulled Marcus to him.


“You know I will fight with my last breath to keep that girl.  She is ours where it counts. She loves us and we would give our lives for her.” Dan kissed him as Hannah ran to the swings.


“Dad, Daddy, can someone push me please,” Hannah called to them.


“Coming, baby!” Marcus called back to her.  He kissed Dan, “You sit down and relax.” Dan grumbled as he went to the bench.  


They spent the day together and at noon the next day Danny arrived home.  “Dannyyyyyy!” Hannah ran to her big brother and Danny scooped her up.  


“Hey, Hannah Banana!  I have missed you.”


She always giggled when he called her that, “I missed you, too, Danny. Who is this?”  Hannah looked at the man behind Danny.


“Hannah, this is Elliott.  Elliott, this is the boss of the house, my sister Hannah.”


“I am not the boss, Junior!”  Hannah said with the tone only a little girl with attitude can pull off.


“Hello, Hannah, it is very nice to meet you.” he took her hand off of Danny’s shoulder and kissed it.  Hannah giggled. 


Marcus came down the stairs and Danny set Hannah down.  After giving Marcus a hug, Danny introduced Elliott. Marcus shook hands with him and then said softly, “I don’t mean to be rude but Danny, can the two of you go  up to our room. I insisted Dan stay there.”


Elliott took Marcus’ hand, “Don’t worry.  We will check him out.” As they went up the stairs, Elliott said, “This house and the views are amazing.”  


“Yes, we really like it.  Hey, Dad, we’re coming in.” Danny opened the door and led Elliot in. 


“Hey, Junior, I’m so sorry Marcus made you come home today.  I’m fine, like I told you on the phone.” Danny embraced Dan and held onto him a moment. 


“Dad, this is Elliot.”  


“Nice to meet you, Mr. Reed.  It was no problem. Your house is beautiful.”  Elliot shook his hand.


“Thanks, we really like it.” 


“Dad, Elliot is a Dr.  Well, he will be a doctor in two months.  I don’t doubt you’re fine but it will make Marcus feel a lot better if you let Elliot examine you.” Dan took off his shirt without protesting which made Danny worry a little.  “Dad, what aren’t you telling me?”


“Well,” Elliott started taking Dan’s pulse as they continued to talk, “I think you should know, Hannah’s biological aunt is trying to get custody of her.”


“No, Dad!  That can’t happen!” Danny went into instant big brother mode.


“I have my lawyers working on it but that has been stressing me.  I had just told Marcus when I had the episode.”


“So it was more than the way you fell after sex?”


“Well, probably.  I did land wrong though.”


“That wasn’t the first time, was it, Dad?”


“I have felt a little off the last couple months but I have just been too busy to go in.”


Elliott interrupted the conversation.  “Mr. Reed, could you breath for me? Deep breaths.”  Dan and Danny quit talking and Dan followed Elliott’s requests. Danny knew from his friend’s face that something wasn’t quite right.  Elliott put his stethoscope back in his bag and then he walked around and sat down next to Danny, putting a hand on his leg, squeezing gently.  “Mr. Reed..”


“Dan, please.”


“Dan, I think you should make an appointment with a cardiologist as soon as possible.  I don’t want to scare you because more than likely you would be fine for several years but I hear something but I can’t be sure what it is, not with just a stethoscope.”


“Don’t lie to me. You have ideas.”


“If I was required to guess, and that is all it would be, you may have a faulty heart valve. Guessing I would say it is your aortic valve and there is simple surgery to replace it.  It takes about three hours to do and you may go home the next day. You could go back to light work in a week. It could also be a partial blockage. Neither are serious but need to be treated.


Danny leaned toward his dad and hugged him, “Dad, tomorrow you are going in.  I’ll go with you. This isn’t dangerous if you do something about it. We are going to need you in fighting shape to deal with this Hannah situation.”  As he said that he moved back and looked into Dan’s eyes. “You know Marcus will need you to fight this. And if he would lose you and Hannah he would die.”


“We aren’t losing her!” 


“I know, Dad,” Danny looked at Elliot, “Hey, El, do you have anything important tomorrow?”  Danny leaned back against him.


“No, gorgeous.  I can drive back with you tomorrow.”


“Thank you,” he kissed the young doctor, “I’m glad you’re here.”


Dan smiled slightly.  “Well, I guess we better go downstairs before Marcus thinks I am dying and,” he took a deep breath, “Yes, I will get an appointment tomorrow and I’d appreciate it if you both would come with me.”


They ate lunch and Elliott and Danny took Hannah with them so Dan could tell Marcus what Elliott had discovered.  Later that night as Danny tucked Hannah in bed she looked up at her brother, “Danny, do you love Elliott?”


“Well, he is a good friend.  I love him that way.”


“Well, he loves you.  He wants to marry you.”


“You silly girl.  He doesn’t….we just started dating.”


“Danny, Elliott is the man you are supposed to marry.  I just know it. I love you, Danny. I’m glad you came home today.” She held on tightly to him for a few moments and then kissed him with a big smack on his lips.  Good night.”


“Good night, Hannah Banana.  I will make sure I am up before you go to school in the morning.”  He turned off the light and closed the door.


Elliott was outside the door when Danny walked out.  “She is such a sweet child.. She is great.”


“El, I am guessing my dads are in their room for the night.  I know they all have the wrong idea. I told them we were just friends but they don’t seem to believe me.”

“Well, Danny, that could be because ...can we go somewhere a little more private than the hallway?”


“Oh, sure, I threw your bag in here earlier but you don’t have to sleep in my room.” they walked into Danny’s room.  “I mean we never have really dated. We have just hung out. If I remember, one night when I was a little drunk I might have kissed you.”


“Yes, Danny, and I haven’t been able to...Damn it, Danny, I really like you.  I think I might actually be in love with you. I know you are really young Danny and I am not pushing for you to say that but, Danny, I would love to share your bed and anything else you might share with me.” He placed his hand on Danny’s cheek and brought his lips down to meet Danny’s.  The kiss was sweet and sensual but with no demands or even suggestions.


Danny’s heart literally skipped a beat.  Elliott took a half step backwards and Danny’s body instinctively moved closer. Elliott now put both of his hands on Danny’s cheeks and they moved in at the same time.  This time there was more heat behind the kiss and as Danny repositioned his head, Elliott’s arms went around him, pulling him close. By the time they separated this time, they were both flushed and short of breath.


“Danny, I better leave now because if I don’t leave now I never will.” Elliott looked into Danny’s eyes, into his soul.


Danny reached out and tugged at Elliott’s shirt.  Elliott pulled his shirt off and then reached for Danny’s and pulled it off.  Danny reached out and ran his hand down Elliott’s chest As he got to his stomach, he felt Elliott’s muscle’s contract, as if his touch burned.  When Danny undid Elliott’s fly, Elliott tilted Danny’s head so they were eye to eye, “Are you sure, Danny? I don’t sleep around just to sleep around.  I have had two lovers in my life. I don’t just have sex to have sex. I make love because I care about the person.”


“El, you said person.  Are you Bi?”


“Does it matter?”


“Oh, no,” Danny reached up and ran his hand through Elliot’s hair, “The only difference it makes is where we go from here.Are you a top or a bottom?”


“I’m really not sure.  I just know I love you and I want to be with you.”  


“Come this way and we’ll figure it out.”  Danny led him to the bed and unbuckled his own belt and dropped his pants and then his briefs. He then reached for Elliott’s belt and once he had the buckle open, Elliott took off his own pants and briefs.  Danny extended his hand and Elliott took it. There was no hesitation. Elliott laid on the mattress and Danny laid next to him. It didn’t take long before both men were ready for more. Danny moved behind El and began massaging the opening and soon Elliott jumped as he felt Danny’s finger slipped in.  He began to move his finger and then, when he touched Elliott’s prostate, Elliott sighed and began to tremble.


“Danny, please, make love to me.”


“Are you sure?  Or I can receive.”


“No, I want you to be my first.”


“Alright,” Danny positioned him so he was on his knees and had him put his chest on the bed. Danny spread Elliot’s knees far enough to make access easier and then he slipped on a condom.and lube. “Ready?”  Elliott nodded and Danny moved slowly, remembering how Jamie had taken him in the Lighthouse. Elliott seemed to know how to relax and soon Danny was all the way in. As he moved in and out, Elliott, felt Danny’s hand on his cock just before he lost total control.  As he clenched his muscles around Danny, Danny leaned over him and climaxed into his new love and somehow he knew, he had found his soulmate.


As Danny laid in Elliott’s arm and Elliott explored Danny’s body playfully, Danny took his hand and linked their  fingers, “El, you told Dan everything, didn’t you? You told us all you could tell?”


Elliott kissed him, “Reed, of course I told you everything, unlike you.”


“What? What didn’t I tell you?”


“That you are the most gentle, attentive lover I could imagine.”  He kissed Danny and then Danny turned over and reached for the end table. He pulled out another condom and handed it to Elliott as well as a tube of lube.


“I think it is time for you to learn the other side of making love to a man.”  Danny looked over his shoulder, “I am very ready to guide you through my favorite part.  I hope it will be yours, too.”  


An hour later they laid with arms and legs entwined.   “Please tell me you are done with women.” Danny said as his hand rested between Elliott’s thighs.


“After tonight, I know I was fooling myself being with the two women I was with.  It probably explains why I was never that excited about sex. I mean I was attracted to their personality but…” his hand moved down Danny’s back to his ass.

 

“Well, I suggest you try it again just to make sure you really enjoyed it as much as you thought you did.”  Danny sighed as he felt Elliott enter him again. Life would never be better than this.