- Text Size +

Chapter 8


“Is this storm ever going to stop?” Brian asked as the yacht rolled wave after wave.  


“I’m so sorry, Brian.  We should have just flown but it looked like it would be an amazing trip.” Justin wasn’t feeling spectacular but he had thrown up the entire day like Brian had.  “The captain says by morning we should be out of it but it will take us a few extra days to get to Darwin.”


“As long as this…..” Justin grabbed the bucket that was sitting next to the bed as he heard Brian begin to gag again.  There was nothing left in his stomach so nothing came up anymore. Justin picked up a water bottle and tried to get Brian to drink some of it.   “Sunshine, I can’t….”


“You have to drink some water.  Just small sips. Please, darling, you’ll end up in the hospital from dehydration.”  Justin stripped and straddled him as he held the straw to his lips. Brian took a little sip and then another one.


“I wish I was up to sucking on something else. It’s been almost 3 days. I just ….”  Justin bent over and kissed Brian’s cheek and then his forehead. He then stretched out next to Brian on the small bunk and Justin slid his hand under Brian’s T-shirt.  He softly ran his hand over the smooth tanned skin and stroked the small patch of hair in the center of his chest. Brian sighed. “That feels really nice.” Brian said softly.  As they lay there the sea calmed down and only gentle ripples could now be felt. By morning, Brian was feeling well enough to go up on deck and ate breakfast in the sun. Brian and Justin stretched out on a lounger in the bow of the ship.  They were out of view of most of the crew except for whoever was at the wheel but Brian and Justin didn’t mind. They stripped and stretched out again, enjoying the sun and calm sea.  


Brian drank some more water and soon his hand began to stroke Justin and it was only a matter of moments before Justin’s body was responding. Brian rolled on top of Justin while Justin  turned just slightly leaving one leg on the cushion while he bent his other knee, spreading himself wide, angling his hips for Brian to access. Brian began a quick, complete entry causing Justin to feel the pain and the pleasure he thrived on. Justin lost control quickly after not having made love with Brian for several days.  Brian soon came himself, not having the stamina he normally had.


After he rolled off Justin and cleaned up he pulled Justin against him.  Justin couldn’t figure out what he was doing when he reached across him and opened a small compartment on the side of the bow.  


“Don’t look,” he said sharply when Justin started to turn.  “I had this planned before the storm and didn’t get a chance to do it so now is the time.”  


Justin shivered with anticipation after he felt something touch his bud.  It was still loose from their lovemaking so it did not resist whatever Brian was putting in.  Whatever it was was not large in circumference and after a few moments, Justin felt warm liquid entering his body.


“Ok, are you up for a long game or just a little play.”


Justin was already laying on his side and pulled his legs up to his chest, “I have all day.”


“Well then,” Brian said, as Justin felt him insert it a lot further.  Justin could tell it was in his colon now and then he felt Brian inflate a small part, locking it in place, “does that feel alright?”


Justin nodded and Brian moved around and laid down in front of him.     Justin had a look of bliss on his face. Brian kissed him playfully first on his lips and then he worked his way down. Justin’s body. Brian gently moved his knees down just a little, knowing that was the best position for him to take the most water, but he wanted access to Justin’s engorged cock.  Brian took him in his mouth and then began to play with his balls as Justin began to writhe in pure bliss and soon Brian was swallowing all he had to offer but as soon as the orgasm had passed, Justin’s face tensed. Brian moved behind him again and rubbed Justin’s abdomen. As it began to pooch out a bit, Brian curled up as best he could without dislodging the tube.


“I have always been thrilled men don’t get pregnant but if they could, I would have wanted you  to have my child, well you did have my child when Brinn was born but,” his hand spread across Justin’s now obviously bulging stomach, “you would have been such a gorgeous pregnant person.”  He felt Justin’s legs come up against his hand.


“Bri, can you turn it off.  I can’t take anymore.” There was tones of desperation in his voice.


Brian turned it off but didn’t do anything else.  He was feeling very sappy today and he wasn’t sure why.  Was it because he was getting old or was it because he was weak from being sick for two days?  He cradled Justin against him, he continued to stroke his bulging stomach but now his hand moved down and included his cock in the motion.  Brian turned the water on again. He knew how much water was in this tank and knew, although it was a lot, it was not a dangerous amount. He also knew he should probably take an enama because it was the best way  to reverse dehydration.  


Justin didn’t say anything but he reached back and squeezed Brian’s thigh as a cramp ran through him.  He wasn’t talking now. He was in his own little world that only included him and Brian. He could feel the rocking and the sun but nothing else invaded his cocoon.  The pain that was beginning to become intense was also turning him on to the point he wasn’t sure how long he could hold on. He didn’t want to break the magic moment he was feeling by speaking but he patted the cushion in front of him and Brian figured it out.  Brian moved in front of him and Justin entered him, driving in as far as he could go. He reached around, and as he lay completely still, he massaged Brian’s erection. The feel of Justin buried deep inside and with his body pressed tightly against him, Brian fought to hold on a few more moments but when he felt Justin begin to shake from the pressure deep inside him, they came together.  Justin cried out both from pain and pleasure.


“Oh god, Brian,  I have to …. I can’t take it much longer. I don’t want to lose the feeling but I can’t take it.”


“But you love the pain, remember.”  Justin knew it was true. Even as a wave of cramps ran through him again he began to get hard again.  Brian felt Justin go completely still accept for his hand stroking his now sticky cock. As he did so, he felt Justin growing deep inside again but he also heard Justin begin to whimper a bit.  


“Oh, god, it hurts!” Justin whispered but at the same time Brian knew how turned on he was as he felt him grow inside of him. Justin exploded inside him but instantly pulled out.  “I have to go. I can’t take it anymore.”


Brian moved behind Justin and said, “I’m going to pull it out.  Can you control yourself until you get to the head?”


“Lord, I hope so! Just stay out of my way.”  Brian let the air out of the balloon that was keeping it in place and pulled out the full length of the tube and Justin stood slowly and nearly buckled over.  Brian slipped an arm around him and helped him down the couple steps and then left him at the door of the head.


As Brian walked back to the deck the captain asked,  “Is everything alright, Brian?”


“I think it is fine.  You never did tell me why your boat has that system built in.”


“It was the previous owner who had a thing for it.  Does Justin use things like that regularly?

“Not like we just did but he does enjoy the play once in a while. And he will be most grateful later.”   Brian winked at him.


The captain smiled back, “From what I could see he was grateful a couple times during,” he laughed loudly.  “Don’t see how that is enjoyable but to each his own. I’ll take a shapely woman with a warm….well, you get the picture.”


“Well, I guess I know we will never be in competition when it comes to the love department,” Brian draped his arm around the man’s shoulder and smiled.  “I like you. You speak your mind but know I am no threat and can enjoy my company. How does this business work for you? Do you own this boat or are you employed by the owner of the company?”


“I wish I could afford a boat of my own.  Chartered yachts out here can be big money but I can either afford the boat or the crew so I hire the crew and work for the boat owner.”


“Well, maybe we can talk about a partnership.  I would be willing to help you get started and you could pay me back in profits and once you paid me back, I would slip out of the business or buy a second yacht for you and we could see where it goes.”


“You’re serious?”


“Of course, we will talk later.  I better go check on Sunshine. Oh, and did  I tell you we may be occupied until dinner.”


“Damn, how long have you been together?”


“We met over 30 years ago but I can never get enough of him.”  Brian waved as he went back to the bathroom.  


Justin wasn’t sure how long he had sat there but he felt weak but exhilarated all at the same time.  He cleaned up and after spending more time getting rid of fluid he realized he was again so aroused he couldn’t wait for Brian to….” he shivered as Brian’s voice came through the door.


“Sunshine, you still in there?”


“Door’s open.” Justin responded as Brian walked into the very small room.


“Everything come out alright?” Brian smirked. Justin didn’t say anything but turned his back to Brian and leaned against the wall.  Brian groaned as he ran his hand down Justin’s back and around to his sack. He entered him slowly but within seconds he felt Justin tighten around him and he knew it was going to be a very long, wonderful afternoon.



“Gentlemen, dinner will be ready in 30 minutes.  Fresh fish grilled.”


“Thank you, we’ll be up,” Justin turned back to Brian and kissed him, stretching against his body. “I think we have been up about as many times as we can for a day.  Thank you for the day. I know you don’t always understand why I need something but you always know when I need it.”


“Sunshine, you found me a virgin,” he kissed him below the ear, “and I know you like a little ’spice’ now and then so when I heard about the special feature….”


Justin put one leg on Brian’s hip and pressed his cock against Brian’s. “That’s why I love you but I think we better go get some food before we collapse from lack of nourishment.  Man cannot live on cum alone.” Justin rolled out of the bunk and slipped into some shorts and Brian did the same and then they left their room for the first time in hours.



The rest of the time on the yacht was beautiful.  Brian spent time talking with the captain and got the numbers and facts he needed to look into starting a charter business. And although they docked two days late, Brian and Justin were sad to say goodbye to the yacht and crew. 


As Brian made sure all their bags were loaded into a transportation van, Justin called the Walkabout tour company he had made reservations with to see if they could catch up with their group. It had left yesterday morning.  He spoke to the office manager who said he would see if he could work something out or they would have to wait until next week. Justin let them know there was an extra $500 in it for the company and $500 for whoever got them caught up with the group.  The office manager said he would contact them later.


As they rode away from the harbor, Brian made a call and then he gave an address to the driver.  


“Where are  we going, Brian?”


“I just called a couple of the hotels I knew were here and found one with the penthouse open. What did you find out about the walkabout?”


“They can’t promise us but they are seeing if they can find a guide to get us caught up to our group. They will call if they find us a guide.  Otherwise, we will stay here until next week and just do a shorter trip. Seven days is better than none. I mean that is my birthday present to you.”


“Sunshine, you give me something everyday. Or at least I give you something every day.” Brian’s hand slipped between Justin’s legs and Justin relaxed against the seat as Brian went to work. Just as Brian began to unzip Justin’s fly, the van pulled up to the hotel.  Brian and Justin had their luggage brought up to their room. If they heard from the tour company they would send most of the luggage on to Sydney and they would each have a backpack plus one other bag between the two of them that would be brought between the main campsites by a vehicle of some kind.


They were shown up to their room and ordered room service.  They ate their dinner on the balcony of the penthouse overlooking the harbor.  They drank wine and held hands as the sky turned pink and orange along with the setting sun.


“Come here, Sunshine,” Brian stood along with Justin and guided him to the lounge chair.  “It is so beautiful here,” he kissed Justin playfully. Just as his hand moved to Justin’s fly, Justin’s phone rang. “Damn!” Brian mumbled under his breath.


Justin playfully kissed him and pulled out his phone, “Hello?”  Justin put it on speaker.


A lilting Australian accent responded, “Mr. Taylor, we hope to have found a solution for you.”


“Great!  Did you find someone available to take us out to meet the group?”


“Well, we actually found a guide that doesn’t work for us but we know he is familiar with the trail. If you are alright with that,  Jax will take you by Jeep and you should be able to catch up to the group the day after tomorrow. It may mean a night under the stars instead of one of the luxury cabins but if you can deal with it one night this should work.”


Justin looked over at Brian and saw the look of distaste on his face. “We would at least have a tent, right?”


“Yes, and you could also sleep in the vehicle if you prefer.”


Brian sighed and responded, “That will work.” 


“Is that Mr. Kinney? I am sorry we couldn’t work something better out.”


“It isn’t your fault.  We appreciate your time and extra work organizing this.”


“What time do we need to be at your office?”  Justin asked.


“Jax will just pick you up at your hotel if you let me know where you are staying.  He will be there around 7:00. That way you don’t need to get a taxi.”


They shared the details and said goodbye.


“Well, Brian, we better talk to the kids because it will be at least two days before we will be able to contact them again.”


“Sure but first,” Brian unzipped his fly and then helped Justin with his.  “First we love….”



It was very early the next morning when Brian and Justin connected with their kids. They sat on the sofa and they made a video call to Brinn. It was quite late in California but they knew their kids would be awake.


“Oh, Daddies!  I am so glad to see you,”  Brinn started tearing up. “How are you?  Where are you?”


“Hey Brinny, what’s wrong?”  Justin instantly felt emotional. His baby was so far away.


“Nothing’s wrong, Daddy.  I just miss you so much. Where are you?”


“We’re in Darwin.  We got in a little late for our tour so we are going to be out of touch for two days before we meet up with the rest of the tour and then we will be available every night but Brinny, something is bothering you.  I can tell.”


“Brinn, you know he won’t give up.  You might as well tell him,” Brian blew Brinn a kiss.


She smiled, “Hi Dad, really everything is fine.  Zach and I had a little fight but we made up,” a smile crossed her lips.  “Actually we made up several times.” She watched both her dads react just as she had expected.  “And, don’t blame Zach. It was all my fault. I have been so focused on work I have been coming home late, really late.”


“You do look tired, Brinn,” Brian commented.


“Ya, I hope we can get a few days away.  Caitlin is here with Matty right now for a week so maybe we will take a few days.”


“Go to the villa for a while.  That place is like magic,” Justin suggested.


“We will go there later this summer.  I can’t leave that long right now but a long weekend maybe in Florida or even New Orleans.”


They talked for a few more minutes and before they said goodbye Zach arrived and talked to them with Brinn for a few minutes longer. After seeing Brinn and Zach interact on the screen made Justin feel better.   They needed to end the call to connect with Gus but before disconnecting Justin said, “Zach, love you but may we have just one minute more alone with Brinn.” Zach said goodbye and kissed Brinn before leaving. 


“Daddy, everything is fine.”


“I can see that, sweety.  Don’t work so hard. When is the last time you painted? Spent time on yourself?”


“Daddy, I don’t have time for that.”


“Brinny, I know how amazing you are but you need to spend time on you once in a while. Remember you can work very hard at solving Zach’s health issues but don’t let that cause your own problems.  Be a kid once in a while.” Justin started tearing up so Brian took over.


“We love you, Brinn.  Let Zach take care of you once in a while.  We will see you in a couple of months.” And the call went dead.


Next they called Gus.  They hoped they would catch him.  It was Monday evening so they were sure they would be interrupting his evening with Seth, but they had no choice if they wanted to talk to him.  They decided they wouldn’t make it a video call.  


They were about to hang up when they heard it answered, “Hey Justin,” a whispered voice answered.


“Gus?” Justin responded, not sure it was Gus.


“No, sir, it’s Seth.”


“Oh, is Gus there?”


“He is.  He’s asleep with his head in my lap.”


“Seth, if his head is in your lap, I don’t think sleeping….”


All of the sudden the phone pinged and they accepted the video chat.  The image showed Gus, under a blanket sound asleep with his head on Seth’s thigh. 


“Is he sick?” Brian asked a bit concerned.


“No, Pops, I was just sleeping.” Gus stretched and sat up as Seth put an arm around him and Gus kissed him.  “Great to hear from you! What are you two up to?”


“We leave in about a half hour to start our adventure in the Outback. We will be out of contact for about 48 hours but after that we should be available most evenings.” They told him about the couple extra days at sea and that they would be catching up with the rest of their tour.  “Gus, are you sure you’re alright?”


“Ya, I have been really busy and then keeping up with Shelby, well, I guess I just got a little worn out.”


“Keeping up with Shelby? I told you someday it was going to catch up with you.” Brian chuckled.


“Shelby keeping you busy is she?” Justin laughed. Gus dropped his head on Seth’s shoulder.  “When is the baby due, Gus?”


“Baby? Gus said groggily. “What….how did you ….Baby?” Gus’ eyes fluttered shut.


“Seth, thanks for taking care of our boy and when is the baby due?”


“I am not getting into this but of course I will take care of him.  I love him.” Seth said softly as he guided Gus back down to his lap.  He ended the call.


“Why are you so sure there is a baby?”


“Remember how tired Gus was when Shelby was expecting Taylor. Shelby had him screwing day and night and now he has Seth, too.  No wonder the boy it exhausted.”


“Do you think we have time to get exhausted, Sunshine?” Brian raised his eyebrows and kissed Justin long enough to take his breath away.


“God, I wish we did,” Justin adjusted his pants as his erection became uncomfortable in his pants. “You should not be able to do this to me anymore with just a kiss. That’s why your heart beats in my chest.  It’s why I can’t do life without you.” Brian pulled Justin on his lap and slowly stroked Justin’s lap as he ran his mouth along Justin’s jaw.


“I could never do life without you,” Brian said softly in his ear as his tongue darted in. Just as there mouths met there was a knock on the door.  


“Hey, boyos, are you ready?” a cocky voice came through the door.  “We’re wasting daylight, men.”


Justin stood and walked to the door as Brian growled low in his throat.  “Good morning. You must be Jax.”


“That I am and which one might you be Taylor or Kinney?” 


“Justin Taylor!” He held his hand out and Jax shook it. Brian came up and slipped his arms around Justin’s waist and pressed his erection against Justin’s back.


Brian held his hand out and shook Jax extended one, “He’s mine and I’m Brian Kinney. Oh, and I’m his.”


“No problem, Mate.  Are you ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime?”  With that Brian and Justin grabbed their backpacks and Jax picked up the bigger duffle.  “It’s time for the tour to begin.”


Once they were on the road, Jax filled them in on the next couple days, “We will be driving a majority of the way to catch up with the tour.  We are on a standard road now but soon we will go offroad and then it is slow going whether you walk or ride. This is not the route the rest of the tour took.  They took a trail that goes around the roughest areas but we will meet up with them tomorrow afternoon.


“So how rough is this path we’re taking,” Brian asked a little warily.


“Well, let’s just say imagine the wildest sex you’ve had, and looking at you I would say that was quite out there, and then imagine having it on a wild horse.  The ride is not going to be smooth. But the first part of this ride it quite boring so if you want to nap or finish what you were doing when I arrived, feel free.”


“What we were doing?” Justin looked at the man through the rearview mirror.


“Both of you looked like you already had tent poles up.”


“Sunshine, I like the way this man thinks.”


“But, I won’t promise not to peek.  I like a good show.” Jax smiled as he glanced in the mirror. “We are turning off the pavement in a mile but the next hour it is still a traveled path.”


Justin carefully maneuvered and slipped his pants off and Brian  opened his fly and moved his pants down a ways. Justin leaned over and took Brian in his mouth and knowing Jax was watching from time to time, added to the excitement.  It wasn’t long before Justin straddled Brian’s lap and Brian positioned himself for better access. He guided his erection as Justin sank down just as Jax turned off the pavement and the ride got a lot of rougher.  Justin cried out as they hit a bump and it felt like Brian went deeper than ever before. They both had to fight for control, not wanting it to be over so quickly. Each hole they crossed added pressure to Justin’s prostate and when he looked at Brian, he could tell the ride was having the same effect on him.


“Jax, you are doing this on purpose.” Brian accused as he looked at the guide through the mirror.


“Now, Kinney, would I do that?” he got a big grin on his face.  “You don’t want me to stop, do you?”


“God, NO!” Brian cried out as Justin came down on him hard.  Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and kissed him with an animalistic fierceness.  Justin then arched his back and cried out as he shot cum all over Brian’s shirt. 


“Sounds like a wild dingo back there.”


Before Jax finished the sentence Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and ground upward as he found release. 


“Well, mates, that was quite a show.  May need a little self care myself later.”  He glanced in the mirror and saw Justin leaning against Brian and Brian sliding his hands across Justin’s shapely ass.  If that ass was on a woman… his mind wandered until they hit another bump in the road.  

“Sunshine,” Brian spoke very quietly, “I love you so much.”


Justin kissed him softly, “I love you, too, darling.” He gently lifted himself off of Brian and slipped into his pants. Brian pulled his up, too, and draped his arm around Justin.


“You finished up just in time, the trec from here gets pretty rough.  Belt in.’


The next three hours were nerve rattling, not to mention every muscle ached as Jax pulled into a clearing.  “Well, mates, we have arrived at our camp for tonight.”


“This is a camp?”  Brian looked around seeing nothing but a few sticks in a pile and nothing else.  Brian stepped out and stretched. “Oh, god, I’m old.”


“I think every muscle in my body is screaming right now.  I could use a hot shower and a soft… We don’t have either of those do we?” Justin sighed.


“Well,” Jax said as he pulled supplies out of the Jeep, “I can’t give you a hot shower but, if you help unload this ATV, I will show you an amazing hot springs that will ease all those sore muscles.  Of course, you have to let me join you. I love that hot springs.”


A half hour later,  the Jeep was empty and the men changed into hiking boots.  “We don’t have far to go,” Jax said. “As we walk I’m going to point out a few things you need to know.  For example,” he stopped and picked up a large stick, or staff, he had brought with him. “I don’t carry this just because it’s stylish,” he winked at them.  “We will find you each something when we come back. I use this to shake the bushes. There are Joe Blakes everywhere out here.”


“Joe Blakes?” Justin questioned.


“Sorry, snakes.  They prefer not to bite you but if you scare them they may strike so keep the stick ahead of you and shake the bushes along the path.  It gives them a head start to get out of the way. We don’t have doctors out here so if you get bit, it won’t be pleasant. There are some spiders you don’t want to mess with around here either.  We can talk about them later.”


“So if we get bit by one of these snakes that will kill us, there’s nothing we can do?” Brian commented and looked at Justin.  “Sunshine cannot be in danger.”


“I have some antivenom and I do have an emergency radio.  When you get with the main group they have the antivenom and they have a line directly  to rescue. If something happens when you are with the tour there is backup that could get you into a hospital within a couple hours. But, the best thing is not to get bit at all so stay alert.”  


Brian and Justin walked hand in hand until they came to a narrow path. Then Brian pushed Justin in front of him and followed close behind.  There was brush close to the path on either side of them so they were both hyper vigilant. As they walked Jax kept pointing out different things including kangaroos in the distance and some small skittering creatures nearby.  He gave them tips as to how to know if something is dangerous or not. 


And then he stopped.  They had gone up a slight incline and then it was in front of them, a small steaming pool only about 10 feet across but inviting. “Well, blokes, I hope you don’t mind but I’ve seen all your bits and pieces and now you are going to see mine.” He stripped off his clothes and Brian and Justin did the same.


“There’s nothing we have to worry about in the water is there?”  Justin asked.


“Not in this pool.” He sighed as he got in.  “There are rocks to help step in and then you can sit on them.”  He offered his hand to Brian and Justin as they got in. “There is a large rock over to your right.  You can sit on it together.” 


Brian let out a breath as he sank into the steaming water and Justin followed suit.  Brian automatically put an arm around his waist while Justin’s hand moved into his lap.  It was just their normal response to each other. Jax asked them some questions about themselves and told them a little bit about himself.


Brian began nuzzling Justin’s neck as Justin slid his hand over Brian’s now rising cock.  “Well, mates, I have a few things to do at the camp,” he got out and started to dress. “I will be back shortly but if you are ready before I come for you, use this.” He pulled a blow horn out of his pocket and set it on the ground.  “I will be back within about half an hour.”


“Oh, I think we can manage that,” Justin tensed as Brian drug his teeth along his jawline.


“I had no doubt,” they heard Jax whistling as he walked away.


“Do the snakes make you nervous?” Justin asked as Brian continued to nibble on his neck and he started to stroke Brian’s now responding cock.  “It appears there is a snake down here that is thinking about striking. Oh, lord….” Justin’s voice trailed off as Brian’s hand moved to Justin’s back and stroked downward until he found the entrance he was looking for.   The next noise Justin made Brian was sure included pain.


“Are you alright, Sunshine?” Brian instantly was concerned.


“I’ll be fine but that ride you gave me earlier today may have bruised me more than I realized.  I don’t even want to think about going to the bathroom!”


“If you stand up I would love to kiss it for you! And just so you know, I think I have a few bruises in the area you’re playing right now. We probably better take it easy tonight.  We aren’t going to have a bed and we both took a beating, literally, today. I swear that man hit every bump on purpose.” Brian sighed as Justin’s fingers stroked him gently under the warm bubbling water. “And as for the snakes, I am not looking forward to seeing any of the creepy crawlies that’s for sure.”


Just then they both heard something behind them and expecting it to be Jax they turned only to see something dash behind a nearby rock.


“What the hell was that?” Brian questioned.


“If I’m not mistaken that was, is a dingo,” Justin curled into Brian’s arms.  “The horn. I bet that will scare him off.” Justin slipped out of Brian’s arms just far enough to grab the blow horn Jax gave them. They didn’t use it immediately but kept an eye on the rock. About five minutes later they heard the yipping of what they sure was a whole pack of dingoes when one came into view and right behind him Jax appeared. He threw something and the dingo chased after it.


“That bloke didn’t scare you, did he?”  He smiled from ear to ear. “You are right to be wary of most dingoes but this old boy, he is kind of like a mascot.  No one in the area knows for sure but they think he may have been a bet at one time or at least hand raised. Maybe someone found him as a pup alone but once he got older they let him loose.”


“Does he have a name?”


“No, not really.  I usually just call him Dog or Doggo.  He seems to be fine with it.”


“Does he actually come up to you, Jax or does he just hang around the periphery?” Justin questioned as he got out and started dressing and Brian did the same.


“He isn’t really a pet.  Sometimes when I am out here alone he will come and beg for a scrap and of course I give it to him.” Jax smiled at the dingo about 15 feet away.  “I don’t expect him to come near tonight. He would find three men too threatening.”


The three men walked back to the campsite while Doggo followed behind. They arrived at the site and Brian and Justin could see what Jax had done.  There was a tent set up. It was small but at least they wouldn’t sleep outside and from the low drone they were starting to notice they were afraid they may be eaten alive by the insects.in the air.  There was a fire burning and soon the air was filled with the scent of roasting meat. 


“Can I help with anything?” Justin asked Jax after putting their bags in the tent.


“Well, if you don’t mind rotating the chicken on the spit I will grab more wood to burn and see if I can find some dessert for us. It will be dark soon and it will get quite cold as soon as it does and I doubt I have to tell you to stay near the fire once the sun is down.”  


Jax came back just before total darkness set in.  Brian was turning the roasted chicken while Justin stirred a pan of some kind of side dish.  “Well, that is smelling good.”


“So what do you round up around here for dessert?”  Brian asked as he tried to look into the bowl he carried.


“Just some wild berries and trust me, they will be very tasty at the end of the meal. I heard I had a couple rich ones I thought I better have a fancy meal for ya. Roast chicken, vegetables, a loaf of bread and berries is the best I could come up with. Oh, not quite,  I also have some very good Aussie wine. Are you men wine drinkers?”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and started laughing.  “You could say that,” Brian smiled at him. “We own a vineyard.”


“Well, now I hope our wine is as good as yours. Mate, can you shake this can for me?” he tossed a can to Brian.

“Shake a can?”


“Well, I am going to take the chicken off the heat now and that needs to be shaken.  It would be better if we could whip it but shaking is better than nothing.”  


Brian shrugged and started shaking the unlabeled can.  “May I know what’s in it?”


“You’ll find out soon enough.  It’s the only night you have to put up with my cooking.”


Justin notice movement just outside of the firelight, “Um, Jax, we have company.”


“It’s alright.  It’s just Doggo and he actually is a good watchguard for us.  He will let me know if something is in the area by little noises he makes.”


Brian continued to shake the can as he said, “You weren’t lying. It gets cold quickly.  Hope you’re up for lots of snuggling tonight, Sunshine.”


“Oh, I think I can deal and I’m not receiving but if you are up for it…” Justin slipped his hand down Brian’s pants. 


“I’m not sure on the ground…” he paused and then glanced over at what was considered their bathroom facilities. “I suppose at some point we are going to have to use that little tent over there.” Brian nodded in that direction


Jax started laughing, “You blokes have never been camping, have you?”


“Not really.  Well, not for years. We have a few places to go on vacation and…” Justin started to say.


“How rich are you? Sorry, that is none of my business.”


Brian smiled at him letting him know he wasn’t offended.  “We have both done very well. We own four places but two of them are in the Pittsburgh area.  Up until recently my nephew and his wife lived in our original home but now we have to decide what to do with it. We may move back there someday just because it is our original home.”


“Oh, and the place we had sex the first time is used by Brian’s company as a guest apartment.  So if we want to relive that night….” Justin threw in. “Just don’t expect me to get in that position.”  Justin lovingly touched Brian’s cheek and Brian kissed his hand.


“Are you two always this sappy?” Jax laughed.


“No, not at all but we have both been a little sentimental recently.  It is probably our age and the time we have been together. We may have had money but we have had a lot of major issues, too.  We have lived through cancer, kidnapping, not to mention being held hostage.”


“And we both have made a lot of mistakes.  Me more than him,” Brian commented. “And now I am having a birthday coming really quickly.”


“Well, I have a Sheila I hope to make a life with.  Watching you I think I might be ready for that.”


“It hasn’t been easy.  Brian was being kind. We both have made major mistakes but we can’t live without each other and we both know it,” Justin turned toward Brian and this time they kissed long and passionately.


“Um, Mates, if we want this bird hot, we need to eat now.”  


Brian and Justin separated and the three men sat down on rocks near the fire and ate.  The chicken was juicy and seasoned very well while the bread was still fresh and it had been warmed by the fire. Brian and Justin found out Jax had a small son with his girlfriend and a teenage daughter from an earlier relationship.  He actually was doing this trip as a favor to a friend. He was a businessman himself but had done tours when he was younger and still enjoyed spending time out here. 


As Jax opened the can Brian had shaken for so long, he divided the berries up and spooned some of the sweetened coconut cream, now thickened from the shaking, over the top of the fruit.  It was a perfect finish to the meal. As they sat there, Jax said, “Wait for it.”


“Wait for what?” as Justin said it, they started hearing yips and then a howl went up that sent shivers went through Brian and Justin. “Shit!” Justin said softly.


“Are we safe here?”


“Yes, they are farther off than you think and they have lots of food this year so there is no reason to worry.  I will give Doggo the remainder of our bird so there would be no reason for them to come near.”


They sat talking softly for a while and then they all started shivering a bit. Jax started tidying up the site and brought the wood closer to the fire.  “Well, we will be up with the sun and if all goes well, tomorrow night you will be sleeping in a plush cabin with wifi and better plumbing.”


“Are you sleeping out here? Will you be warm enough?” Justin asked.


“I will be fine.  I have a warm sleeping bag.”


“Well, if you change your mind, I am sure we can make room.”


“Don’t worry boys, I’ll be fine.”  


Brian and Justin both broke down and used the latrine and then decided it didn’t pay to use two sleeping bags since it was so cold out. They layered the two thin mattresses and the extra sleeping bag and then slid into the warm cocoon.  Justin ran his hand down Brian’s long lean body as their lips played against each other.


“You are still in amazing shape,” he caressed his smooth ass, “I would love you if you had let yourself go but then we wouldn’t both fit into this sleeping bag together,” Justin rubbed his pelvis against Brian’s and Brian tightened his arms around him.


“Good night, Sunshine.  There is no room to do anything here and we are both a bit sore and very tired.” They kissed once more before finding a comfortable spot and they fell asleep.


“Brian, do you hear that?” Justin whispered.  “I swear I hear something pacing outside.”


“Justin, what time is it?” Brian asked groggily.


“I’m not sure. Do you hear that?”


“I hear something.  I’m not sure what it is.”


“Sorry Mates,” Jax voice came through the tent wall.  “Everything is fine. Doggo was a bit restless but if something was here it is gone now.  Go back to sleep for a couple more hours.”


“What time is it, Jax?” Brian asked.


“It is nearly 4:00.  I’ll wake you around 6:30. Sleep and don’t worry.”


Brian traced Justin’s jaw with his tongue and then began to shuffle his body around. Justin knew what he was doing and once Brian had faced away from him. Justin slipped his finger into him. He manipulated his finger and then added a second stretching Brian as he tried to relax.  Justin then removed his fingers and guided his cock into him. As he sank into his depths, the pleasure of feeling Brian holding him snuggly in place nearly made him weep. He wrapped his arm around Brian and as he moved ever so slightly in and out of him, Justin stroked what had given him so much enjoyment over the years but as he felt Brian’s heart beating faster he knew nothing gave him as much joy as spending time with this man, whether that meant working side by side at their home walking through the vineyard or watching a movie on the sofa.  He was glad the sex was still amazing but the best thing was they were still together.


Justin began to move more quickly in and out, beginning to lose control. He held onto Brian’s penis and held his hand over the tip, trying to catch most of what spilled out of Brian as he climaxed himself.  Justin managed to wipe his hand off on a towel that was laying just outside the sleeping bag and then he wrapped his arm around Brian again placing his hand flat on his chest over his heart as they drifted off to sleep again.



“Well, Doggo, did you find yourself a Sheila of your own last night? That’s what I would guess the way you left me.”


Brian and Justin woke to the soft voice of Jax and the smell of food cooking. “I think that is our wake up call,” Justin quietly said as he slipped out of the sleeping bag and began to dress.  Five minutes later they both came out of the tent. Jax was at the fire and Doggo was chewing on something a short distance away.


“Time for brekkie, boys.  We have some smoky bacon and I am about to scramble some eggs.  We have more bread I sliced. If you can watch it, it will toast well on the fire. I saved some of the berries from last night for a bit of sweet.”


“It smells great but do you happen to have coffee?” Brian asked hopefully.


:”Without a doubt.  Give it another minute or two and it should be ready.  It isn’t the fancy stuff you get in the city but it is strong and fresh.


“Nothing wrong with that.” Brian commented.


“And tomorrow morning you will wake up in your posh cabin with someone bringing you breakfast in bed.”


“And where will you be tomorrow morning?”


“I hope I will be in bed with my girl and our son babbling in the crib next to us.  I think watching you two has showed me that when I am 60 I want someone to love me the way you love each other.”


“If she is right for you, there is nothing better,” Brian said as he poured three cups of coffee. He set Jax’ cup near him and carried the other two so he could sit near Justin. “Sunshine had to leave before I realized how much I needed him.”


Justin flipped the toast on his makeshift toaster.  “Nothing as good as food by the fire.”


“Unless it is caviar in a suite.” Brian swatted Justin’s ass. “Have you ever seen such a thing of beauty?”  he through the comment to Jax as he stared at Justin’s backside. “I never get tired of looking at unless of course I am buried...to close to see it.” Justin threw a look at him that changed is sentence.  


As they sat around eating breakfast, Jax told them the day’s schedule and described some of the things they would see today. He described the path and how rough it would be. They packed up the site, loaded everything back into the jeep, and were off to catch up with the rest of the tour.


Around noon they came across an old cabin.  “Alright mates, there isn’t much to this place anymore.  When I was a boy, an old man lived out here. When he passed, the place was empty and then, as you can see, a fire took a lot of it.  They think it was struck by lightning but the outhouse stands strong so I suggest if you need it use it and I will pull our lunch together.

 

After a quick bite and a little stretch they moved on.  The terrain was getting rougher but no one expected what happened next.  As they climbed a ridge following a path, as Jax guided the vehicle around a curve they heard Jax swear under his breath and then Brian and Justin saw what he saw. There was no time to react as the Jeep plummeted.