- Text Size +

Chapter 9


Brinn woke up in a sweat.  “DADDY!”


“Lulu, it’s just a dream.” Zach pulled Brinn into his arms.  “Come here, honey.” Her whole body trembled as he held her smoothing her hair back away from her face.


“It was so terrible. There was some kind of accident and ….” she started crying.  “Why haven’t we heard from them. We should have heard from them two days ago.”


“Lulu, they are in the outback of Australia.  Who knows what service is like out there.” Eventually he felt her relax in his arms and fall asleep.  He had to admit he was worried, too. If something happened to them he wasn’t sure Brinn would survive without them.



Gus picked up his phone and saw the message was from Brinn.  He wasn’t sure what to tell her. Rather than texting back he called her.  “Hey Brinny, no I haven’t heard anything from them.”


“Oh, Gus, I am so worried.” He could hear the tears in her voice.  “If we don’t hear anything in the next two days, I will contact the tour company on their Monday morning.” Trying to take her mind off of their dads, Gus asked, “Have you talked to Danny?”


“Ya, I am so worried about Uncle Dan, too.  I am going to meet Danny and his new boyfriend at the hospital in a couple hours. They tell me and I know that this valve replacement is done all the time and he is otherwise strong and healthy.”


“I have to do a couple things but I hope to be able to get to the hospital, too.  But that means I better get going. See you soon, Brinny. Love you.”


“Love you too, Gussy,” Brinn set down the phone and look at Zach who laid next to her in bed. 


His eyes skimmed down her shapely body.  She had only gotten more beautiful over the years. “Since we aren’t rushing into work this morning, what do you say we spend time in that big, lovely tub Gus put in that bathroom.  I promise I will help you forget everything for a little while.” Zach hand traveled over her breast, down her abdomen, and then his hand moved between her legs and he began to stroke her warm, wet center.  “On second thought, I think I’ll have a little snack before we get into the tub.” His mouth followed the trail his hand had just made and Brinn, for the moment, was not thinking about her fathers, only what the other man she loved was doing.


Two hours later Brinn was pulling up to the hospital after dropping Zach at work.  She was directed to a waiting room just as Danny and an attractive man walked into the room.  “Oh, Danny, how is Uncle Dan?”


“He is on his way to surgery.  Marcus will be here in a couple minutes. He was holding Dad’s hand until….”  The man next to Danny pulled him close, kissing his temple.


“I’m Elliott, you must be Brinn.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I forgot you haven’t met.”  Danny hugged Brinn. Loud enough only for her to hear he said, “I love him. He’s the one.”


“Oh, Danny,” Brinn kissed hard and long on his lips.

Elliot cleared his throat just as Marcus walked in,  they separated and Brinn rushed to Marcus. She hugged him. “I wanted to make it to see Uncle Dan before he went into surgery. I’m sorry, I wanted to….” before Brinn could finish she was in tears and Marcus held her close.


“No words on Brian and Justin?”  Brinn shook her head as he held onto her. 


“I am so scared.  I just don’t….”


“Hey, Gus,” Danny said as he walked in the door. Gus hugged Danny and kissed him.


Elliott walked over and pulled Danny close, “Does everyone kiss you in this town?”


“This is Gus.  He actually was my first kiss but he is married to Shelby,” and softly said, “and has a lover, Seth.  He has no time for anyone else.” Louder he said, “Gus, this is the love of my life Elliott.”

“I love hearing you say that,” Elliott smiled at Danny, pulling him close..


“So what exactly does this surgery all entail,” Gus asked as he put an arm around his sister.


Elliott explained the surgery and said it should be over in a couple hours and gave them the basics of what was going to happen.


“Gee, you really are a doctor.” Brinn smiled at him.


“Well, I hear you actually are a doctor, too.”


“I have a couple PhDs but that isn’t the same.”


“I would love to see your research facility sometime.”


“Sure, Danny can bring you around. He is always welcome and so are you.  You know, Danny is the first boy that ever saw me naked. I really thought he was going to take my virginity but then I fell in love.”


“So did I.  He is very special. He told me what happened to him when he was young and how you helped him through it.  Jamie was it?”


“Ya, Jamie was Gus’ first love but they went their own way years earlier,” Brinn and Elliott ended up sitting by each other and chatting.  “So is your brother really married and has a male lover?”


“Shelby is expecting their third, well really their fourth child.  They had one they lost. And yes, he and Seth have been together for 4 years.  He was married at first but has been divorced for a couple years now. They spend Monday nights and go away for a weekend quarterly.  It works for them. Gus has been so much happier since they started this arrangement. Shelby sees it as what is best for Gus. Danny told me about your dads.  I hope all turns out well with them. I am sure they are just out of a service area.”


Time went on.  When it hit three hours and he still was in surgery, everyone started getting nervous.  Elliott left to see what he could find out and returned 10 minutes later. He walked over to where Danny sat holding Marcus’ hand. 


“What did you find out, El?”


“He is on his way to his room now.  There was a small issue but everything turned out fine.  They will take you back in about 30 minutes. Marcus, he will be fine.”  Marcus hugged him and then Danny before he moved Danny’s hand to Elliott.  Elliott took Danny in his arms and kissed him.   


Gus left so he could pick the kids up at school and Marcus went back to sit with Dan.  “If you two are just going to sit out here, would you like to see the lab? I am guessing you won’t be able to go back for an hour or so anyway.”


“I really think I should stay here but, El, why don’t you go with Brinn.  I’m fine. I just don’t want to leave right now.” Danny kissed him. “I will text if I need you and you will be five minutes away.”


Elliott looked at Brinn and Brinn took his hand, “Come on, Elliott, I have a lab to show you.”


An hour later Elliott was still standing in amazement as this pretty blonde talked with such intelligence with him and her fiance.   “Brinn, you are doing amazing work here. If I can ever help in any way….”


“Do you know any bright doctors that prefer research over people?”


“Actually, I might.  One of my teachers was looking for a new place to send researchers.  Do you think you would be interested in that?”


“I am more than willing to talk about it.  You know I have a partner, right?”


“Well, I know there is a guy that looks like a brains of the place even though I know you are in charge.”


“Face it, a lot of people don’t take me serious.  I mean I am 19 years old and look like some surfer girl.  He is a very intelligent man but he is old school, which is why he is good as the face of the lab. It works.  Have them contact us.”


“Now, I think I need to get back to the hospital and my beautiful love.”


“I think you are good for Danny.  You know if you hurt him I will haunt you,” Brinn smiled at him.


Zach started laughing, “And trust me Elliot, you don’t want her on your bad side.  She may look small but trust me, she is mighty.”


Brinn slipped into his arms and pressed her body against him and kissed him lightly. “Chase, I will be back in a few minutes.  I am going to bring Elliot back to the hospital and then how about we go home on time for a change and eat whatever wonderful meal George made us and then maybe we can take up where we left off this morning.”


“I will meet you at the front door in twenty minutes.”



“Daddy, where is mom?” Taylor asked.


“Mom is taking a nap.  She will be downstairs in time of dinner but we are in charge of making it.”


“What are we going to eat?”


“How does breakfast sound? We can make bacon and sausage and eggs and pancakes.”


“Pancakes!” Gage shouted.


Gus got the kids busy and twenty minutes later when Shelby came down the steps, the house was filled with the scent of bacon and sausage and plenty of giggles.  Gage sat next to the stove where Gus stood in an apron and chef’s hat. Taylor was setting the table with paper plates and cups.


“Paper?”  Shelby put a hand on her daughter’s shoulder.


“Daddy said no dishes tonight accept silverware because he doesn’t want a fork to break in his pancakes.”


Shelby walked around and kissed Gage who right away rubbed the kiss off his cheek. “Are your dad’s pancakes so hard that they break forks?”  She walked up behind him and let one hand slide to his fly before kissing his neck. He felt her little tummy in the small of his back and pictured their new addition and then his mind moved to his dads.  He had talked to Tyler today. He didn’t want to worry Dan or let Brinn know how worried he really was, but if they didn’t find anything out on Sunday evening, Tyler was working on contacts down there. If need be he would fly down. 


Shelby felt Gus’ mood change and she knew why.  She was worried about her in laws too. She stroked him again.  “Better flip those pancakes before they burn.” She patted his ass as she walked away.


“What are we going to drink?”


“Well, we have orange juice, milk, water, soda,....” Shelby opened the refrigerator and handed the drinks to Taylor.  She took out a bottle of wine and opened it for Gus. She poured him a large glass, which told him one thing, she wanted him drunk and horny. They had made love twice that morning before they got up and now she was ready again. He did love her growing body.  Her breasts were again full and he had to admit he loved the feel of them. He couldn’t wait until she started making milk. He remembered how much he had loved suckling them when she breastfed. She even had a little bit when they had lost Gabriel.  


Both of the kids were full of stories about school but as the meal came to a close, Gage asked, “Have you heard from the grandpas?  Where are they now?”


“Well, they are in Australia, remember?”


“But have you talked to them?”


“No, but they are out with the kangaroos and koalas.  There probably aren’t too many cell towers or wifi cafes.”


“Dad…” Taylor said in that tone only a tween girl can have when she thinks her dad is a little funny but doesn’t want anyone to know she finds him humorous.


“We learned about all the poisonous snakes they have down under.  That’s where they are, right? Down under?” Gage asked.


“Of course, dummy,” Taylor taunted. 


“Taylor, you do not call your brother a dummy,” Shelby protested.


“But mom, he says the stupidest things!” Taylor looked over at her mom and realized she better be quiet, although looking at her dad, she knew he was laughing at least a little bit.  


“I think the two of you can be in charge of cleanup.  Taylor, you are in charge of the silverware. Gage you take care of the paper products.”


“Why do I have to help? I didn’t call my dumb sister, dumb.”


“You should have kept quiet, son, and you might have had a foot to stand  on.” Gus smiled at him. “You can help clean up and then I think you both can have a couple hours of wifi in your own rooms.”


Gus pulled Shelby onto his lap as they watched their kids clean up.  Fifteen minutes later the house was quiet except for the low buzz of electronics coming from both of the kids room. They agreed that the pans would wait until morning and they locked the bedroom door behind them. Gus turned the water on in the tub and soon they were both sitting in the big copper tub.  


“Can’t we make it a little hotter?” she asked as her foot played in the flowing water.


“You know you can’t sit in a hot tub very long, but I figured at this temperature, we could make some friction to stay warm.” He reached around and began rubbing her breasts and soon her nipples were taunt and every nerve in her body was on edge.  She got on her knees and leaning over the side of the tub, Gus entered her. He thrust over and over until Shelby was beyond rational thought. She had climaxed three times before Gus finally let himself go and as she screamed out in pleasure, he was glad they had put in the extra soundproofing.  After drying off and getting into bed, Gus focused on her breasts and as he teased and sucked on them, Shelby again orgasmed as he moved his fingers in and out of her.”


“I love you, Gus Kinney.  I hope you know that.”


“You must love me.  No one else would put up with shit,” he pulled her close and they went drifted off to sleep.



Brinn had picked up Zach and drove home.  George pulled up right behind them. They changed out of work clothes and as Zach did his treatment, Brinn went downstairs to see what George was making. “Hey, George, what are we having for dinner?”


“I hope you are in the mood for salmon.  I found some that looked excellent at the fish marked and I have a new recipe I want to try out.  I thought some risotto and asparagus with lemon and dill?”


“Oh, that sounds wonderful. Is there something sweet at the end?  I have a craving.”


“A craving? You’re not…” George looked at his beautiful, young employer.


“No, nothing like that.  If that happens it will happen in a doctor’s office.  Because of Zach’s condition a natural conception is highly unlikely, although that doesn’t stop us from trying.”


“Yes,” he chuckled, “I have heard you practicing up there more than once.” Brinn didn’t blush at all.  She was the most upfront honest woman he had ever met. 


“Well, I grew up hearing my dads having sex.  They never hid the pleasure they found in each other.” Now Brinn did flush but it was as tears rolled down her cheeks, thinking about her dads.


“Brinn, did I say something? I am sorry.  I didn’t…”


“No,it’s my dads.  They are missing,” Brinn wrapped her arms around George’s neck and his arms went around her.  He held her while she cried.


As she calmed down a bit he asked, “Is anyone looking for them?”


“I know Gus has talked to Uncle Tyler.  He didn’t want Uncle Dan to know so he bypassed him.  But with the time difference it is hard to connect and we didn’t want to over react knowing they were going to be out of service at times but it has been way too long.” She tightened her arms and George held her tightly.  If this woman wasn’t engaged she would be so easy to love but he wasn’t into steal another man’s love.


Just then he heard Zach clear his throat behind them. “Hope I’m not interrupting anything,” he came closer as George held his hands out.


“Cool the machismo, Chase!” Brinn said as she let go of George’s neck and turned, kissing Zach so long and sensually, George got a hard on just watching it.  “He was just comforting me about my dads, jackass.”


“And now I better get started on the food.  What time would you like to eat?”


Brinn looked at Zach, “Can we figure out something to do for an hour or two?”  Brinn cupped Zach’s crotch. 


“Oh, I am sure we can.”


“7:00?”


“That sounds perfect,” Zach took Brinn’s hand but rather than move toward the bedroom, he headed toward the home gym.   Once inside, Zach laid down on the weight lifting bench and Brinn yanked down his pants and straddled him fully clothed herself. She rubbed her pants against his cock and then she  slipped out of her jeans but left the flimsy bit of lace on. Now she rubbed against him again as she slid his shirt up so she could play with his nipples while her tongue darted in and out of his navel.  She felt his dick straining to get inside her, She felt her own need growing and when Zach’s hands onto her hips and move her just enough so he could bypass the fabric she sank onto him. As she slowly moved up and down his hands reached under her T-Shirt 


The next hour they went from machine to machine figuring a creative way to use them and then, after a quick shower they went back to the kitchen dressed only in silk robes. They were both loose and relaxed.  George was just taking the salmon out of the oven. He had already cleaned up the kitchen and had set the table with candles burning.


“Oh, it looks and smells amazing, George.” Brinn kissed his cheek as he decorated the fish with lemon slices.


“Well, I am on my way out,” George glanced down couldn’t help but see Brinn’s bare breasts.  “Um, there is some chocolate mousse in the fridge for dessert. I will be back on Monday unless you need me this weekend.  Right now I am scheduled to go to Gus and Shelby’s tomorrow and make a few things for their freezer.”


“George, do you have plans tomorrow evening?”


“No, I don’t think so.”


“Why don’t you come over and chill.  We will get a pizza delivered and drink wine and if you get too drunk to drive home you can sleep at Stone House.  When is the last time you had a night just for fun?”


“That sounds really good but please, let me make the pizza.  I will bring what I need. Will it just be the three of us?”


“I might see if Matty wants to come and I will check if Danny and Elliott are still around.  I will text you in the morning.”


“I’ll be here around 6:30.  I’ll have the dough made so it won’t take much at all to throw a couple pizzas together.”


“That sounds great, George. But remember you aren’t working for the night.  We want you here as a friend that just happens to be the best chef I know,” Brinn commented.  “I’ll text you the number tomorrow morning.” Zach walked up behind Brinn and pulled her tightly against him as George slipped out the door. 



Marcus walked into Dan’s hospital room Saturday morning and found Dan sitting up in a chair. He walked over and kissed him lightly on the lips.


“Oh, that will not do.  I had to sleep alone last night the least I need is a real good morning kiss,” he tugged Marcus down and he got his proper greeting.


“Do you feel as good as you look?”


“I do. I think I will be able to go home sometime this afternoon.”  Dan ran his hand down Marcus’ hip and caressed his ass. “You are so gorgeous.  How did I ever get so lucky? Are Danny and Elliot still around?”


Marcus pulled a chair up next to Dan, “Yes, they will be here in an hour or so.  They are staying for most of the week. They are on break all week but Elliott has to be back to work on Thursday.”


“I like Elliott. I’m glad to see Danny found a genuinely nice guy who obviously loves him.”


“Yes,” Marcus was quiet.


“What is it, Red? You are keeping something from me.”


“There was a message on our home phone yesterday.  They have set the date for Hannah’s hearing.”


“When is it?” Dan asked with no emotion.


“A month from today.  Don’t worry about it. Our attorney says we have this.  He does think we will have to do a face to face with Kim and Hannah.  But darling, we don’t need to worry about it today. You can’t worry about it at all.”  Marcus kissed him again, trying to take his mind off everything else.  


“Figures I would find you doing that,” Danny said from the door.  “Hey, Dad, how are you doing?” Danny walked to Dan and kissed his cheek.


“Hey, Junior.  I am doing well.  They say I can be sprung this afternoon.  Hi Elliott, thanks for hanging around for a bit.”


“That is no problem.  I get to share a bed with this beautiful man, your home is amazing, and I like the company.”


“Before I forget,” Danny said, “Can we trust the two of you home alone tonight?  I am sure there is no sex for a few days. Do we have to chaperone?”


“Very funny, smartass,” Dan said. “You going to have a hot date?”


“Brinn and Zach invited us for dinner.  Matty and George will be there so it will be six of us. If you would rather we stay home…”


“Danny, you will be ten minutes away.  No one has a doctor and a PA available 24 hours a day.  Where is Hannah?”


“She is with Brenda.” Marcus responded.


“Why don’t you go spend time with her, Red.  I have company and then she can come pick me up.  I am sure she is stressing a little.”


“Of course she is.  Her daddy is in the hospital but Brenda is great with her.  When I dropped her off they were going to make cookies. But, you’re right, a little one on one time will be good for her.”  


Danny took Marcus’ hand and walked into the hall with him.  “He looks great, Marcus. He is going to be fine.”


“I told him about Hannah’s case coming up.”


“You didn’t tell him everything, did you?”


“No, he doesn’t know that the lawyer is really concerned over some of the accusations.  That information can wait a week or two.”  


“I agree,” Danny kissed Marcus.  “Tomorrow Elliott and I will have Hannah duty.  We will take her somewhere so it is quiet in the house.”


“Thanks, son. I don’t know what I would have done without you.”  Marcus hugged his son. “You know you are named in the court case. You will have to go to court.”


“I’m a grown man and I can not think of anything negative to tell anyone about the life you have given me. Now, go take Hannah out for ice cream.”  Marcus left, so thankful that Danny was around.


Gus asked Tyler to meet him at his office.  He knew Tyler was expecting a call this morning and he needed to hear what he found out.  So far, Tyler had kept most of the information away from Molly but now he had admitted he may be leaving for Australia in a couple days if they didn’t hear from Brian and Justin.  Molly talked to Jenn and she was flying out on Monday so she could be close to the family. Tyler walked into Gus’ office and saw Gus had a bottle of whiskey out. “It’s a little early for the hard stuff, isn’t it?”


“What did you find out today?”


“Gus, it isn’t good. They did not meet up with the group they were supposed to meet with.  They sent out search groups today but at dark, they called them off until the morning. They were heading into extreme territory but they said they had the best guide possible.”


“I want to go with you.”


“Gus, your family needs you here.  Brinn and your kids need you here. If we find the worst you belong here.  You know I have to give it to you straight.”


“I know, Tyler, and thanks for keeping it from Dan even though there may be hell to pay about it.” Gus downed his second glass of whiskey. 


“That isn’t going to help, Gus,” he nodded to the bottle.


“No, but for right now it does.”


“Don’t drive home, not for a few hours anyway.”


“Goodbye, Tyler.  Keep me informed!” Gus’ words were beginning to slur.


As Tyler got into his vehicle, he called Seth. “Hey, Tyler, isn’t that your vehicle behind my place?”


“I am pulling out now but I think Gus needs you.  Take charge of him. Do whatever it takes to help him forget.”


“His dads?”


“There is no news except that they are definitely missing.”


“Is he still in his office?”


:”Ya, if you have time, screw his brains out.   He just needs someone to be in charge of him for a few hours.”


“I’ll take care of him. Thanks, Tyler.”


Seth walked down the steps to Gus’ office.  He knocked and walked in. “Hey, G, let’s go upstairs.”


“I can’t.  It’s not Monday.  I see you on Mondays.  Hell if I can love who I want on what night I want.  Fuck, it’s not even night. Am I aloud to fuck with you in the afternoon?”  He poured another glass and offered it to Seth but when he didn’t reach for it, Gus drank it.


“Come on, G.” Seth took a step toward him and Gus stood up quickly losing his balance.  Seth caught him and threw him over his shoulder. He carried him up the stairs and set Gus on the sofa.  “Let me make some coffee.”


“No, Seth, I don’t want coffee.  I want you. I need you, damn it. Fuck me, Seth.  No, make love to me.” Gus stood on wobbly legs and stretched out against him. “Please, love me,” tears began rolling down Gus’ cheeks.


“Come here, G.” Seth gently wrapped his arms around him and took his lips with his own. He took charge quickly, letting Gus know no decisions were needed from him.  He just needed to be.” Once in the bedroom, Seth undressed him and immediately had him kneel over the bed. Using his fingers he began to get Gus to loosen up and then he moved slowly into him. He was careful not to hurt him but he also didn’t want him too comfortable.  He wanted Gus to focus on the now and nothing else.” 


Gus was not in the mood to take it slow. He thrust back against Seth and stretched up against him so he could hold him.  On their knees, legs alternating, and Seth’s arm tightly around Gus’ shoulders, he bit Gus’ ear until he thrust once more and they both climaxed together.  As Seth held him still, he felt tears falling from Gus’ cheeks to his arm. Seth buried his face into Gus’ neck and made comforting noises until Gus ran out of tears.  


“Gus, I am always here for you.  If there is anything I can do to help you out  while all of this is going on, just ask. I love you. I am yours if you need me.”


They collapsed side by side on the bed and in Seth’s arms, Gus was soon asleep.  Seth dozed and when he woke it was time for him to get to work downstairs. He heard Gus’ phone beeping on the sofa so he grabbed it.  There were several messages from Shelby, each getting more concerned. Seth texted her, ‘This is Seth. Gus is at my place. He is sleeping.  He is safe and will be home in a couple hours. I am off to work’.


He then set Gus’ alarm on the phone and left it beside the bed.  He knew by the time he came back up Gus would be home with his family but he wasn’t sure how Shelby would react to the fact he was here.


After getting Dan settled in at home, Elliott and Danny went over to Zach and Brinn’s.  George was throwing pizza dough in the air when they walked in and they were just in time to see Matty try his luck. He threw it and when he caught it he put a hole in it.


“Shit! Sorry.”


“No problem.  It’s dough. It’s patchable.” George showed him the best way to patch it and then they started topping them.  They ended up with three large pizzas. George made a mediteranion themed one and Matty made what he called a kitchen sink pizza.  He put every topping available on the pizza. And the last pizza was a traditional margarita pizza. George sliced up fresh heirloom tomatoes and tore up basil.  After drizzling olive oil over it they dropped chunks of fresh mozzarella on it before popping it in the oven. Elliott and Danny grabbed a glass of wine and all of them hung out around the kitchen island.  George pulled out some appetizers he had brought along and a large salad.


“George, this was supposed to be a night off for you.”  Brinn commented as he pulled out the food.


“But Brinn, I love doing this.  It was nothing I had to do and I could make what I wanted. You are the guinea pigs.  These are new recipes I have wanted to try.” He pointed toward the appetizers. 


Elliott took one and sighed, “Oh, my god, these are amazing.”  


Soon they were all sitting around the table passing the large bowl of salad and sharing the pizzas.  And of course the wine flowed freely. Lastly, George walked to the fridge and pulled out tiramisu. He served a piece to everyone and by the time they finished they half walked, half rolled into the living room.  


“Growing up this is the time my dads might pull out the twister game and play naked.”  Brinn got very quiet and Zach and Matty moved a little closer to her but that didn’t go unnoticed.


“Brinn, what’s going on?” Danny asked.  He had been her best friend for 5 years.  He saw the stress on her face.


Zach spoke up, “They don’t want Dan to know but Brian and Justin have been missing for a couple days now.  They left to meet up with a tour group but never made it. They started searching and Tyler is flying down there in a couple days if they don’t find them.”


“Oh, Brinn,” Danny walked over and pulled her into his arms.  “I am so sorry and so thankful that you kept it from Dan. He has enough with the surgery and Hannah’s trial.”  Danny walked back and sat next to Elliott as Danny told them about the Hannah situation. Elliott and Danny left shortly after 10:00 so Dan and Marcus would relax and get some sleep.  Plus they had to keep up with a five year old for the day. 


George and Matty stayed long enough to get completely hammered.  “So George, ever messed around with a man,” Matty, put an arm around him.


“No, can’t say I have.”


“Do you want to?”


“Well, Matty, I am not promising anything, but let’s go next door and see where the night takes us.”  Matty pulled George’s head close and kissed him. He trailed his hand down to George’s crotch.  


“I give amazing head.  You can always shut your eyes and think about some hot chick.”  He took George’s hand and led him out.


As the men walked out the door together, Brinn and Zach waved as they walked to their bedroom.  “So, are we going to tell Cait about this?” Brinn asked as she started undressing and then turned the bath water on.


“Cait knows Matty.  He hasn’t been with another woman since they got together that I know of. He is a teenage boy.  He needs a little loving and I’m not so sure George will go through with it but I bet they both get their rocks off.” 


Matty and George walked next door and Matty took his hand led him up the stairs. The room was dark except for the moonlight coming from the window.  “George, if you’re uncomfortable with anything I do just tell me. I’m not going to fuck you. If you want to fuck me, I’m game but right now,” he undid George’s belt and fly and once the pants were on the ground Matty pushed him to the sitting position on the bed. He began to stroke George’s ever growing cock and as he lowered his mouth around it, George took in a sharp breath.


“Hell, you weren’t kidding when you said you were good at…..Oh, god!” George felt a slight sucking as Matty drug his tongue along the vein on the underside and George lost it.


Later as Matty and George shared the bed at Stone House George did a little exploring.  His hand rested on Matty’s hip and then slid to his cock. Matty adjusted, offering George access to his body and although tentative, he began to slide his hand over Matty’s now erect cock and soon he coaxed him to a climax.


“Sorry, Matty, I just couldn’t….”


“No problem, George.  Let’s get some sleep and don’t worry, what did or didn’t happen to night won’t leave this room.”



Gus had woken up to the alarm Seth had set and panicked a bit.  He saw the messages from Shelby and the message Seth sent her. Shit, he was in so much trouble.  Shelby had given him the parameters of the relationship and he overstepped it. But it was an unusual situation.  He hoped she understood.when she heard all about it. He knew the kids would have eaten and would be in their bedrooms by now.  He screwed up.


He drove into the garage and entered the kitchen.  The house was dark and he made his way up the stairs.  He tapped on Taylor’s door and walked in. “Hey, Sunny.  How was your day?”


“It was alright.  Mom’s really mad at you.  Do you know why?”


“I have an idea.  Don’t worry about it.  I promise I will apologize and in the morning everything will be fine.”


“I love you, Sunny. Don’t worry.  I promise to be home all day with you tomorrow. Oh, and Grandma Jenn will be here this week.”


Taylor wrapped her arms around  his neck, “I love you, Daddy.” He kissed her forehead and both cheeks before barely touching his lips to hers for a split second.  


“Goodnight, Taylor.” He then knocked on Gage’s door and entered.  “Hey, Gage. I just wanted to say goodnight.”


“Dad, are you and Mom going to get divorced?”


“Oh, Gage, why do you ask that?” Gus got into bed next to Gus and pulled him close.


“Well a kid at school said his parents were getting divorced because his mom had a boyfriend.  You have a boyfriend. I heard Mom say it wasn’t your night with Seth. She was really mad.”


“Oh, son, she has a right to be angry.  But your mommy and I love each other and we may fight but she will forgive me.”


“But, Daddy, why do you have a boyfriend and a wife?”


“Well, that is a good question but let me tell you, Gage, if your mom ever said I needed to give up Seth or lose my family, there would be no question about it.  You guys win every time.”


Gage sniffled a little and then snuggled against his dad.  “I love you, Daddy. I just don’t want our family to split up.”


“Time to sleep, Gage.  I promise I will be here in the morning and even if Mommy is still mad at me, she will forgive me eventually.”  Gus kissed his son and slipped out of his bed. “Wish me luck. I need to talk to your mommy now.” Gus left the room and took a deep breath and then walked to their bedroom.  He turned the knob but as he figured, it was locked.


“Shelly, baby, let me in.”  He heard a muffled no. “Come on, Shel, the kids are scared already.  If they hear me out here, they will be that much more panicked.”


Shelby unlocked the door and as Gus walked in she turned her back to him and stared out the windows.  Across the valley she could see the lights of Dan and Marcus’ place. Gus walked up behind her and touched her shoulders but she shrank away from him.  


Softly she said, “How could you?  Friday night is family night, not sleep with your lover night. Or lets get smashed in the middle of the day because my family night doesn’t matter.”


Gus dropped onto a chair and dropped his head into his hand. “My dads are really missing.  Tyler told me this afternoon. They searched for them all day yesterday and by now they are out searching again.  Tyler was told they had one of the best guides in the country so if something happened, like a broken down vehicle, he would keep them safe. But they’ve been missing for four days already and…...I’m so scared.”  


Shelby squeezed into the chair next to him and put her arms around him.  “Why didn’t you come home? I should have been the one to comfort you. I should have been the one you wanted to love, not HIM.”  Gus wrapped his arms around her but neither of them said another word for a long time. 


How could he tell her that he just needed someone to take care of him for a change. Shelby was a wonderful wife and mother and supported him through so much but today he just needed someone to just be there for him!  Not the kids! Not the house! Just him. He knew how selfish that was.


As they got into bed and laid side by side, Gus reached over and took her hand.  “I am sorry, Shelby. I met with Tyler in the office. I shouldn’t have started drinking.  I know that but…. I have no excuse.”


“Just don’t do it again.  Our kids are getting too old for me to come up with excuses.”


“Maybe they don’t need excuses.” As soon as it came out of his mouth he knew he should have kept quiet.


“What’s that supposed to mean?” Shelby looked over at him.


Gus stood up and grabbed his pillow, “I just can’t tonight.” Gus walked out the door and started to go to the guest room but then stopped outside Gage’s room. 


He peeked in, and Gage’s sleepy voice came out of the dark, “Daddy, is that you?”


“Ya, Gage, it’s me.  Do you mind if I bunk in here with you?”  He walked in and could see Gage pull the blanket back for him.


“There is plenty of room here for you, Daddy.  Did Mommy throw you out of the room?”


“No, she just needed a little space. Thanks for sharing your bed, buddy.”


“Anytime, Dad.”