- Text Size +

Chapter 2


New Year’s Day was a cold one for northern California. It had gone below freezing and there were a few snowflakes in the air..  The kids were all excited as their parents came to Tyler and Molly’s around 10:00 a.m. Brenda had some brunch for them before they headed out to their own homes for the day.  After all the holidays it was time for everyone to just go home and enjoy their own small families.


Justin and Brian went home to have lunch with Zach’s family at their house.  After they woke, Brinn and Zach agreed they wouldn’t tell her dads either. They didn’t need to worry about them when they left on their trip of a lifetime.  Zach started the car to warm it up and came back in.  


“Ooo, your cheeks are cold,” Brinn said as she placed her hands on his ass. Pulling him up against her.  


“Those cheeks were cold,” Zach laughed.  “We have about 15 minutes while the car warms up. We could start christening our rooms.” His fingers had already tugging down her leggings and she immediately undid his fly and gladly perched on the edge of the table. With no pretense, Zach entered her.  He pulled her close as her legs circled his waist. They didn’t move. They kissed and tasted each other. One of Zach’s hands cupped one of her breasts through her top. He couldn’t get under the material but his thumb rubbed over the nipple as it responded.


“Your breasts are so spectacular,” he whispered as he started to move slowly as his hand left her breast and moved down to her clit  When he was close to coming he pinched her forcefully, sending her over the edge. She screamed as her legs tightened around his waist.and her arms clung to his neck.  As they calmed down in each other’s arms, Zach said, “Doesn’t it hurt when I pinch such a sensitive area.”


“Well, ya, but the pain always shoots me over to another zone.  You are so amazing. You know me so well. You always know exactly what I need.” Brinn’s mouth went to his and as they stood their joined, there was a knock on the door.


“Shit, “ they said together.


Brinn looked over Zach’s shoulder.  “It’s your sister. At least it’s not your parents.  Take a step back and stand right there. She stood up and pulled up her leggings.  “I’ll get the door. You put that amazing joystick away. She kissed him as she patted his now limp cock.  She brought her now sticky fingers up to his lips and he quickly licked them off as she moved to the door.


“I’ll be right back,” he dashed toward their bedroom.


Brinn opened the door and let Caitlin in, “Sorry for the wait.  We were….oh, hell, we were having sex.” She hugged her future sister in law and kissed her cheek.  


“Was it good?”


“With your brother it is always amazing!” Brinn laughed.  “You’ve had sex, haven’t you, Cait?”


She shook her head, “No, I mean my high school boyfriend and I did a lot and I am sure my parents would say we had sex but  officially I am still a virgin.”


“How do you stand it?  I have your brother and    I still masterbate some times.  Please tell me you have done that at least.”


“I, “  she shook her head as Zach walked up.  “Did you get yourself cleaned up so you didn’t smell like sex?”


Zach flushed red, “Shut up, Cait,” he hugged his sister and kissed her nose.  “Did you sleep well?”


“Yes, that couch is amazing.  I don’t know who picked it out but it was made for comfort.”


“It was made for sex,” Brinn said.  “Well, that’s what Gus bought it for.  That, and the rug in front of the fireplace were put their for that specific reason.”


“Gus has had sex on that couch?”  Caitlin’s mind was turning now. “Does that mean I can say I had sex with your brother? He is so gorgeous.”


“I don’t think Gus has energy to have another lover,” Zach commented.


“How many does he have?”


“He just has Shelby and Seth,” Brinn commented. “And Stone House is, well was, their spot for at least 3 years.  Now that Seth is single, they spend some time at his apartment in town. I wouldn’t say it is a secret but it isn’t public.  They don’t date out in public.”


“But Shelby knows, right?”


“Yes, he would never be able to lie to her.”


“Just don’t ever mention that to our parents.  Last night they had problems seeing your dads and their friends.  They love your family but they just don’t understand. They have never been with anyone but each other.”


Zach pulled Brinn against his hip, “There is nothing wrong with that.  I don’t plan to ever be with anyone but Brinn.


“Chase, you will always be enough for me,” Brinn said.  “We better get going. Your parents will be over here in no time if we don’t pick them up.  And, Caitlin, you can sleep here tonight if you want. We have a guest room furnished. We haven’t got furniture for all the rooms yet.” She almost mentioned kids but Zach still wasn’t comfortable with that.  He always said he didn’t want her to have to be a single parent once he was gone.


“Can I really?  Maybe Mom and Dad will remember what romance is if they have that place to themselves.” Caitlin shivered,  “I didn’t want to picture that.” They all laughed as they got in the SUV and drove next door where Zane and Camille were waiting.  


Soon they were all in Brian and Justin’s home, sitting around the table.  Justin and Brian both had given Brinn an extra long hug. As she moved to the kitchen to help Justin get the food on the table he pulled her aside for a minute.  “Was your first night in your home memorable?” he asked as he put an arm around her waist and a moment she relaxed against him, needing her daddy’s embrace, wanting to tell him how scared she was last night.  


Her hesitation was a moment too long, “It was great, Daddy.  You don’t want details do you because I could tell you how amazing….”


“No details, please, but, Briinny, you seemed like you were about to say something more.”


Brinn kissed her daddy’s cheek, “I am going to miss you and Dad so much while you are gone so long.  What if Zach and I have a fight? Who will I go to?”


“Shelby and Gus.  I know you go to them about things you don’t want to discuss with me anyway.”


“Oh, Daddy, I love you so much.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on.


“Oh, Darling Brinn, I will miss you, too.  I will call all the time. We will be back in no time at all.”  Justin kissed his daughter and then swatted her backside lightly, “We better get moving.  You have hungry inlaws at the table.”


Everyone sat around the table and passed the salad and pasta from person to person.  The wedding came up. “So when are you going to become my daughter officially?” Camille asked Brinn.


“Mom, we have been engaged less than 24 hours!  Give us a little time.” Zach said looking at Brinn.


“We haven’t talked about time yet but I Just turned 19 so I am in no rush but we will start thinking about a date after my dads return from the vacation.  Who knows? Maybe we will get married next New Year’s Eve.”


“Oh, that would be lovely.”  Camille said.  


Caitlin was very excited, “Oh, Brinn, I can’t wait until you are my sister.”


“Well, Cait, in my eyes you already are my sister.  Why don’t you stay a few extra days? You don’t have to go back to school for a while do you?”


“Oh, Mom, could I?”


“Well, honey, we will have to see if your ticket could be changed.  Ours are dated for the end of this week.”


“That isn’t a problem, Camille.  If John is heading south he could drop her off but if not, I am sure she can get a ticket when they decide her departure date,”  Justin commented.


“But I can’t afford a last minute ticket,” Caitlin said.


“Sis, I will pick up the ticket,” Zach put his arm around his little sister.  It will be good to spend a little more time with you.” And that settled that.



Gus had picked up the kids and arrived home with them around noon.  After giving their mom a kiss both kids went to their own rooms, arguing the whole way about who slept the least at the slumber party.


After hearing two doors slam Gus pulled Shelby into his arms. “I can’t believe you let me spend our anniversary with Seth.  I must be the luckiest man in the world.”


“Technically, our anniversary was over by the time...we went our separate ways.”


“Come upstairs with me, please.”


“Gus, the kids….it is the middle of the day.”


“Shelly, they are both sleeping by now.  They barely slept last night. They will sleep a couple hours. Now, I am hoping you slept wonderfully because,” Gus nibbled at her ear. As his tongued dipped in her ear she shuddered to her toes. He trailed his tongue down the column of her neck. He tugged at her sweatshirt and soon she stood there naked. He led her to the fireplace.  He flipped a switch starting the gas fireplace. The large fireplace downstairs burned real logs but this one threw off the warmth but not the mess. He undressed himself and then guided her to the floor in front of the flickering flames. He spent the next half hour first on one nipple and then the other. Every time he heard her breathing get ragged he stopped and brought his mouth back to hers and he lingered there letting their tongues danced together. 


“Oh, Gus, I need you.”


“No, darling, I am not ready to finish.”


She reached for his erection, “I think you are lying to yourself.”


“No, darling, I don’t hear enough pleading in your voice yet.”  With that he moved lower leaving a trail of kisses, spending some time on her navel but then continuing his way down. As his tongue began to dip into her he continued to bring her to the edge and then give her just enough space to regain her composure.


“Gus, please, I’m begging you.  Fuck me!” 


Gus didn’t rush but after nipping at each breast once more he moved into her.  For a moment he had a flash of guilt for not wearing a condom last night but as she closed around him he totally forgot about it.  As he linked his fingers with hers over her head his mouth sought hers and as their lips joined again they both felt as if they exploded from the inside out.  Nothing had been rushed and nothing could have been more perfect.


After their pulses returned to normal, Gus sat up and reached for something. He laid back propping up on an elbow, placing a small blue box on her flat stomach.  She turned so she could sit up leaning against Gus. She slowly opened the box. Inside was a beautiful ring there was a large teardrop shaped watermelon tourmaline with a row of diamonds down one side and underneath were the birthstones of her children.


“The large stone is my birthstone and I know I have caused you so many tears.  Below it Taylor and Gage are surrounding Gabriel. They would have loved their little brother.”


“Oh, Gus,” was all she could manage.  The tears ran freely.


“Shelly, I am sorry I have not been an easy man to love.”


“Oh, Gussy, that’s not true.  You are the easiest man to love.  Not loving you is what would be difficult.  I knew what I was getting into when we got married.  Well, ok, maybe I didn’t expect all of it but, baby, you are always there for me and maybe letting Seth have you last night was difficult but you make everything worthwhile.”  She looked down at the ring. “And you’re right. Our kids would be there for Gabriel. I know they would.” Tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she turned to him and as he sat up she put her hands on his cheeks, realizing his cheeks were wet, too.


“Shelby, I wouldn’t want to be with any other woman in the world.  I love you, Shelby Jones Kinney,” and with that they laid down again and once more they made love slowly and gently, making every touch and motion count.  Gus pulled a blanket off a chair and covered them as they drifted off to sleep.



The week flew past and soon Zach was driving his parents to the airport while Brinn took Caitlin shopping.  Next week, they would be going back to work so today was a girls’ playdate. Brinn really liked Zach’s sister but she had definitely raised very differently.  She even could tell the difference between Zach as a boy and Cait as a girl. Brinn decided she was going to educate her future sister in law. They both bought a couple new outfits and then Brinn took her to a lingerie shop that she knew had a sex toy section in the back.  Brinn picked out a couple teddies for herself and for Caitlin.  


“You will look stunning in these.”


“But, Brinn, they’re over $100 each and I have no use for them.  You on the other hand are going to drive my brother crazy.”


“Hell, Caitlin, these are for sleeping.  When I want to drive Zach crazy I don’t bother with anything.  You may have a reason for them soon and these are really comfortable to sleep in.  And $200 is nothing.”


“Have you always been this rich? Not that you act like it at all.  You are one of the nicest, smartest people I have ever met.”


“Actually, I have always had money..  My dad had money when he met Daddy and by the time they got married,   They both had made their own money. I know I couldn’t run my lab without them but I hope someday it will pay for itself.  Now, let’s go to the back of the store.”


“The back of the store?”


“Oh, yes my dear.  If you will let me I hope to educate you this week.” Brinn took her into the back to the land of sex toys.  “This room is called, ‘Who needs a Man’.” Brinn smiled at the look of intrigue on her face.


“Have you really tried some of these?” Caitlin picked up a huge dildo.


“Well, I have never tried that,” she laughed, “but I grew up with them in the house.  I remember my dads having sex while I was in the bed with them although I was so young they had no idea I would remember it.”  Brinn led her over to the section of small vibrators. They had them in several shapes and sizes. She picked up a wand and a bullet. “These are both great options for a beginner.”


“Brinn, I don’t even know what I would use them….well, the wand is obvious but the bullet shaped thing?”


“Cait, do you trust me?”  Brinn put her arm around her.


“The bullet can be used in more than one part of your body.”


Caitlin looked with a question on her lips and then her mouth dropped open.”You mean you  put it up….”


“Yes, either opening and it will drive you totally crazy.”


“Brinn, will you show me how to use these?  Is that weird?”


“If you are comfortable with it, I’m comfortable with it.  I will make your brother sleep at Stone House tonight so you and I can have a little fun.  Do you think Zach will be ok with that?”


“Do I care?”  Caitlin asked.


“Well, I don’t want to upset him too much.”  Brinn thought a moment. “Actually, we will go next door.  That way Zach will have all his medication close.”


Brinn paid for the purchases and they drove out of the valley toward the vineyard.  “You really love my brother, don’t you?”

“I love him with all my heart.  I would give my life for him to be better.”


“I know you will come up with something.  I just know it.”


“I hope so.  I am not ready for him to go anywhere for the next 50 years.  Now, tell me all about your previous love life.”


Caitlin told her about her high school boyfriend.  They had touched each other in ‘those’ places and a few times he had sucked on her tits but that was as far as she dared to go.  “My parents would have killed him and then me if I had sex. No, it would have just broke their hearts. I was their baby. But I’m in college now.  I just want to know what it’s like. I don’t want to be an idiot the first time I want to.”


“Well, I can help you with that.  Depending on how much help you want I might be able to do more…..” 


“Gus would have sex with me?”


“No, sorry,” Brinn laughed.  “That isn’t happening but I know Danny has friends that are very nice.   Let’s not rush it. Let’s have a fun night and then we can see what happens after that.”


They pulled up to the house at the same time Zach did. “Let me talk to your brother alone for a few minutes.  Ok, let me screw your brother for a while and then he will go along with anything.” She handed Caitlin her new purchases.  “You read the directions while I … “ Brinn stepped out of the car and into Zach’s arms.



Zach had come home letting Brinn know he was going out with Gus tonight.  There was a poker game at Seth’s. Tyler was the fourth. They had done this a few times and Brinn knew he would be gone until midnight which meant she and Cait didn’t have to go anywhere.  Gus picked him up around 7:00 p.m. Zach still had a smile on his face from Brinn’s earlier sexcapades. Brinn stood by the door and watched two of her favorite men in the world drive away.  


Caitlin came up behind her, “Was that Zach leaving?”


“It was,” Brinn turned around, “so let’s open a bottle of wine and put on a teddy and move this party to the bedroom.  I will start the fireplace and we can have a party.”


Ten minutes later Caitlin strode into the bedroom in one of her new teddies.  “Cait, you could have any man you want looking like that. Holy shit. Why do you hide under all that clothes? Never mind.  Your parents.”


“Brinn, I will never look half as good as you do.”  They dropped on the floor in front of the fireplace.  There was a TV above it and Brinn had put on some soft porn.  “Have you ever seen anything like this?”


“Ya,” she admitted with a blush.  “My ex used to watch them sometimes so I watched them with him.  They did….the made me really horny.”


“And you never did anything about it?”


“Well, what was I supposed to do?”


“Touch yourself. I guess I never did much because I was with your brother so young but since then we have played with a lot of these toys.” She pulled out a little case and when she opened it there were several vibrators in it.  She took out a bullet very similar to the one she bought for Caitlin. She picked up her glass of wine and drained it knowing Cait would do the same. She had been drinking wine with meals for years and she was fairly sure Cait had drank very little.  Cait emptied her glass and Brinn poured another one for each of them.  


“Drink it, Cait.  This is going to feel amazing if you can just relax a bit.”  Cait drained the second glass. Brinn saw her relax a little more.  Brinn slipped the bullet into her own vagina without Caitlin even noticing.   She turned it on low. “Ok, Caitlin, put it in just like you would a tampon. Leave the cord hang out.  I made sure it worked in the store. It will be cold at first but it will be body temperature very quickly.”


Caitlin turned away from Brinn and quickly turned back. “Wow, is that what a dick feels like?”


“No, not really. Actually, not at all but,” Brinn had the remote to Caitlin’s and handed the remote to hers over.  She turned Caitlin’s on low. Her eyes got really big. 


“Oh my god,” Caitlin picked up the remote and turned on Brinn’s.  “That feels really weird,” she moved a bit. Brinn saw the look on her face change. 


“Yep, move a little now and then and it will feel better or less exciting.  If you touch your clit at the same time it won’t be long and I am guessing you will find out what the big O is all about.”


“I can’t do that.  Not with you watching.”


“Well, then turn your back to me.  Actually, we can sit back to back.” Brinn turned and Caitlin did the same.  They sat back to back, supporting each other. Brinn started a monologue of what she was doing, where she was touching herself.  She focused on her clit, guiding Caitlin. As she talked she adjusted Caitlin’s vibrator up a level every so often, and then she felt Caitlin begin to tremble so she turned the vibrator up once more and then it was obvious from the sound of Caitlin’s breathing and then the soft cry that Caitlin had her first orgasm.  Brinn turned off Caitlin’s vibrator and she felt her whole body relax.


“I never realized … wow!  Does my brother make you feel like that?” Caitlin turned and Brinn followed suit so they were sitting shoulder to shoulder leaning against the overstuffed chair.


“Oh, honey, he does so much more.  Ya, the physical feels great and if I admit it, when we were together the first time, neither of us knew what we were doing but by now….let’s just say we have had plenty of practice.” She draped an arm around Caitlin. 


“My whole body is tingling. Is there more?”


“Oh, there is a lot more.  I wouldn’t suggest it for you yet but after you have played with these a few times that bullet can go in your anus, too.”  Caitlin pulled a face. “I know it sounds really gross and some women never enjoy it and that’s Ok. But some really enjoy it.  Shelby says it makes her feel warm all over. Of course, Gus has had lots of practice and I am sure he is very good at it.”


“Do you like it?”


“Your brother and I have never tried it.  I think he is a little nervous about it. He thinks he will hurt me and growing up in your house he wasn’t exposed to it like I was.  I just think it must be amazing. At least my dads make it sound that way. Of course it is different for a man than a woman. I would love to talk your brother into trying this.  Sometime, maybe tonight,” she winked at Cait.


“You didn’t cum did you?”


“No, I held on.  I am saving it for when Zach is here.  Trust me, we aren’t done yet but I plan to do my best not to orgasm until he is home.  It just doesn’t feel right without him now.”


Caitlin drained her glass again and refilled the glass, draining the bottle.  She pulled out the wand. “So I think I can figure out what to do with this but are there any details I should know?


They moved back to back again and Brinn continued Caitlin’s education.  By the time Caitlin walked off to her bedroom she kissed Brinn first on the cheek and then on the lips.  “Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be with a woman?”


“You’re drunk.”


“Maybe a little,” Caitlin swayed as Brinn slipped her arm around her waist.


Brinn walked with Caitlin to her room and tucked her in bed.  “I actually have never been with a woman but might enjoy it some time but not with you darling sister.  Love you,” Brinn kissed Caitlin on the cheek and walked out of the room.


As Brinn walked back to her room she thought about what Caitlin had just asked.  She had often wondered what it would be like with a girl. She remembered when she went to school in New York some of the girls played around a little but she was so young then and so angry.  She knew she loved Zach with all her heart and that she wanted to be with him the rest of her life but maybe they both should have just one night with someone else, just so they could say they had been with someone else.  In her case, she new Zach was the only man for her but she was still adventurous. Maybe would like a threesome sometime.


All the playing tonight had Brinn so revved she couldn’t wait for Zach to come home.  She took her bullet vibrator and put lube on it. She moved slowly and got it inserted into her rectum and then she turned it on.


That was how Zach found her.  She lay on their bed so close to a massive orgasm but refusing to let herself give in but she had nearly driven herself to insanity.  She instantly laid on her back and spread her legs. By the time Zach got to the bed he had taken off his sweatshirt and was undoing his fly.  He left his pants on the floor and crawled onto the bed, moving between her legs.


“If you touch me there I will explode.  Get that cock in me, please. I have been waiting all night and we played for a couple hours.”  Brinn just babbled, still feeling the vibration deep in her as but the second Zach entered her, she fell apart. Her body wouldn’t stop trembling and Zach could feel a buzzing coming from deep inside her.”


“What the hell, Brinn?” he reached behind her and felt the cord protruding from her anus. He tugged on it and saw her eyes flutter and roll back in her head.


“Zach, I want you in my ass.”


“Are you drunk?”


“No, your sister, maybe, but we have talked about it.  I’m ready for you. Please, Chase, let’s try it.”


“Get on your knees.  If we are going to do this, we are going to do this right. I am going to look at that beautiful ass as I go in and out.”


“You’re drunk,” Brinn laughed as Zach moved behind her.  He rubbed his hand over her perfectly shaped ass. He kissed first one globe and then the other.  He pulled out the bullet.


“I hope you realize I am much bigger than that.”


“Yes, darling, I know you are.  Please, I just want to feel it at least once.”


Zach began to press into her. Brinn made a soft cry and Zach stopped.


“Keep going, Chase, just go slow.”  Zach continued to press in and then reached around her and found her clit. She went into another massive orgasm and as she clenched around him Zach filled her ass.  Together they collapsed onto the bed.


“Holy SHIT!” Zach got out as they separated and laid on the bed side by side.  


“That is kind of the word, Zach.  We should shower.”


“Up for a bath?” Zach ran his finger along her still throbbing clit.


“Oh I think I am up for a couple more, but baby, you’ve had a long night.  Let’s just relax in the tub. I want to tell you about your sister.”


They sat in the warm tub with Brinn’s special mix in it.  She had made combined several oils that when added to the bath water helped Zach’s breathing and it still smelled nice. Brinn and Zach half laid, half sat in each others’ arms as Brinn told him about the night’s events and his sister’s new insights on sex.


“My parents would shit if they knew that happened but I’m glad it did.  She was so naive. A guy could take advantage of her so easily.”


“Well, she really wants to have sex.  I think she would have had sex with me tonight if I would have been interested.”  Zach’s head snapped her direction. “Don’t worry, one Chase in my bed is enough.” She kissed him as she stroked his chest.


“She just wants to go out and pick up a guy?  I don’t want her to just sleep around. I mean I guess if she does that later, it is her choice but the first time should be special.” He slipped down a bit further and took one of her breasts in his mouth while his hand took care of the other one.  Soon he slipped into her again and then wrapped his arms around her as he stroked her back. “If I had to stay in one place the rest of my life, this is where I’d want to be, feeling you inside and out.”  


“I love you, Chase.”



Brian and Justin lay in bed. Their fingers were linked under the thick covers.  “Two more nights,” Justin said. “Then the trip begins. Are we really going to travel halfway around the world for six months?”


“Are you starting to regret it before we go?”  Brian moved closer, taking Justin in his arms. 


“The only thing I regret is being away from the kids all that time.   I mean I know Taylor and Gage aren’t going to forget us but in six months they will grow so much.  And Brinn starting to plan her wedding….”


“She will wait until we’re home.  She is in no hurry. We will be home in time for the 4th and we will be surprised how fast it went.  Are you sure you don’t want to tell me about my birthday surprise in Australia?” Brian’s hand moved down Justin, knowing every bump and ridge to his body.  It stopped as he began to run his fingers through his pubic hair.


Justin was always amazed at what Brian’s touch still did to him. He moved so his legs entwined with Brian’s as their dicks moved against each other. They faced each other and kissed.  At first the were feather light and brief but as they continued the kisses grew longer and the need began to build. They didn’t join in the traditional way. They slid up against each other and the growing friction added to their tension and finally each reached down and taking the other’s cock in his hand, they stroked until they both spilled their cum between them.  They again wrapped arms around each other and were sealed together by the love they had just made.


The next two days the family spent most of their time together.  Part of the time Caitlin came with them but part of the time she stayed at the house.  Brinn had her suspicions how Cait was spending her free time and just smiled. The girl had a few years of catching up to do.  


The last night there was a large party at Molly and Tyler’s.  Justin and Brian’s bags had already been delivered to the airport and their flight left at midnight but from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. was family time.  There was food and laughs. Brian and Justin spent time with each of the grandchildren alone and they made sure they had time with Gus and Brinn in the last couple days.  Brinn had cried enough there weren’t any tears left. Gus had promised to take care of the house and be there for Brinn and Zach. Dan and Marcus also assure them they would be there if Brian and Justin’s family needed anything.


Peter and Becca were there with the twins along with John, Tony and Jonna.  Brinn introduced all of them again to Caitlin. They had met briefly New Year’s Eve but by the end of that night most of them had been pretty tipsy.    


“Is Matteo coming?” Brinn asked Tony as they got some food.


“He said he would stop by later. He spent the day with some friends but they were supposed to be home by 8:00 and then he may bless us with his presence.  Thanks for giving him the job. That is the one thing he seems to enjoy.”


“I’m working on him.  I want him to find something that he’s interested in.  He is a smart kid. He could do so much if ….”


“Ya, he hasn’t been an easy kid but his job is a bright spot and if he wants to be an errand boy and does it well, let him be an errand boy.  I just want him happy.”


Brinn kissed Tony’s cheek.  “Is he still seeing his last girlfriend?”


“No, he seems to go through them, well, like Brian used to go through men. No, that isn’t fair.  I don’t think Matty just has sex and throws them away but he does seem to like variety. Most of his dates are older than he is. Of course, they don’t know he is only 17. They think he is at least 18 but many think he is 21.  He is a good looking young man.”


“Ya, that brother of mine is a looker.  And I may have a virgin to offer him?” Tony looked at her quizzically.  “Zach’s sister…. She wants to be with someone and we don’t want her to just be with anyone.  I would trust Matteo. And if he did hurt her, I’d castrate him. Is that alright with you?”


Tony smirked at her,  “Since I know you don’t mean that literally, he is a good choice. But leave the jewels alone. We need more Montefiore’s in this world and he is the sole male of the family. As big a pain in the ass as he is right now, he’s got a good heart.”


Caitlin sat in a corner talking to Jonna, feeling a little out of place with all these wealthy, successful adults but loved seeing her brother fit in.  She had been raised to believe he would not live a long life but at least it was a full one.


Matteo didn’t show up and eventually Brinn went over to John, “Where’s your son?”


“What do you need him for, Miss Thing.  Am I going to have to call you Mrs. Thing pretty soon?” Brinn swatted his shoulder.  “He texted. They had a flat and just got into town. Your dads will be leaving in about five minutes.”


“Oh, no!  I lost track of time.”  Brinn dashed off and found her dads.  She threw her arms around Brian first, and then she held onto her daddy.  “I told myself I wasn’t going to cry again. I love you, Daddy. Have a great time and come back safe.”


Zach saw Brinn by her dads and walked over to her.  “I’ll take care of her. I promise.” Zach shook hands with Brian and then put an arm around Brinn and shook Justin’s hand.


“I know she is in good hands, Zach.  We will be in touch soon.” Gus and Shelby and the kids came over and said goodbye, as they got into the hired car and waved goodbye as the car drove away.



The party broke up soon afterward.  Taylor was in her daddy’s arms as tears ran down her face and Shelby held Gage close as they went out to the car.  Zach and Caitlin walked out with Brinn and they followed each other up to the vineyard.  


“Brinn, it will be alright.  Time will go really fast and I still have a few days here.”


“I know, Cait, and that reminds me.  I may have solved your problem for you.”


“I didn’t know I had a problem.”


“You know that no sex problem.”


“Oh, that problem, really.”  Now Caitlin was very interested.   “Who?”


“My half brother, Matteo.”


“WHAT!  Brinn, NO! Absolutely not.  I like Matty but he is not right for my sister.  He is out….”


“Zach, we can talk about this later.”


“Brinn, NO.”


“But, Zach, if Brinn thinks he’s….”


“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought it up like this.  We will talk about it tomorrow. We have to go back to work.  You can stay here or, if you want to earn a little money, I know there is some work in the office that the receptionist was asking me about.”


“Oh, sure, That would be great, if you think I can really do the job.”


“It’s just some filing.  I need to get someone hired to help her and I just haven’t had time.”


As they pulled up to the house, Caitlin looked at her brother.  “Zach, don’t be mad at Brinn. She is just trying to make me happy.”


Zach stopped the car and got out, closing the garage door. He hugged Caitlin and kissed her cheek.  “Don’t worry. We will work this out but don’t plan on going anywhere with Matteo Montefiore.” With that he went in the house leaving Caitlin and Brinn to follow him.  


“Oh, Brinn, I’m sorry.  I don’t want you to be in trouble with Zach and I don’t want Zach to be upset. I mean I haven’t even met your half brother?  I didn’t even know you had a half brother.”


“You talked to Jonna tonight, right?”


“Ya, OH, that Matt.  I didn’t put that together until just now.  He’s her brother and your brother?”


“When you are talking about kids in same sex marriages it can get confusing.  Matteo and I have the same biological mom but Matteo’s dad is my cousin, John.”


“Well, that tells me he has to be gorgeous.”  The women walked into the house.


Brinn hugged Caitlin, “I take that as a compliment and yes, Matty is a good looking young man.  He is just a little younger than you and I know he has some issues but Matteo has a heart of gold and I  know deep down he is an amazing young man. He just needs to find a goal.”


“Are you and Zach going to fight?”


“Probably.  If it gets loud, don’t worry.  That just means it might get loud while me make up, too, and I like to be loud having sex.”  Brinn laughed at Cait’s shocked face. “Yes, I think you and Matteo would have a great time. You will meet him tomorrow at work.  Now, I am going to convince your brother why my brother is a great option for you.” As Caitlin walked toward her room, she heard her brother’s voice and he wasn’t happy.


“Tia!  How could you think Matty the Mess would be good for my sister.”


“Excuse me?  Matty the Mess?  That’s what you call my brother?”


“First of all he is your cousin, not your brother, and he is a mess.  He has no goal, no focus.”


“Zach, he is only 17.  He has a lot of time to ….”


“You’re right! He has a lot of time to screw around.  Don’t get me wrong. I like the kid but he is not going to screw my sister when he is fucking any beauty.  I mean that kid was dating a 25 year old for a while.”


“Gus wasn’t much older than him when he started dating Shelby who 25.”


“And I’m glad that worked out but my sister wasn’t raised like you were.  She is innocent.”


“Be careful, Zach.  You are getting awfully close to insulting my family.”


“Oh, Lulu, I don’t want to fight with you.  I want to….” he ran his tongue from her neck up to her ear.  His tongue dipped deep and she shivered.


“No, Zach, that isn’t going to….”  he now ran his teeth along her earlobe as his hand slipped under her top and moved it up to cup her breast. “Damn it!  This isn’t the end of this but kiss me.”


Zach’s mouth landed on hers and soon the argument was silenced as Zach and Brinn remembered they loved each other.  Later, Brinn traced his nipples and traveled the treasure trail down until her fingertips grazed his now flaccid cock.  He took in a sharp breath as her finger grazed the head. Brinn stopped and straddled him as she got his nebulizer. She placed it on his nose and mouth and turned it on.  She then laid down next to him again and began to stroke him. Her tongue then followed the trail until she arrived at his no longer limp cock and she began to lick him. She knew he found it crazy sexy that she didn’t mind tasting herself from their earlier lovemaking.


He focused on his breathing.  He took slow, steady breaths and Brinn kept the touch light and gentle until the treatment was over and then she moved above him and began to move up and down and as they came close, Brinn leaned over and linked her fingers with his. She lowered her mouth down to his ear and she whispered, “This is the last time we do this until you Matteo comes for dinner.”


Zach moaned both because of her words and the fact she had contracted her muscles around his erections causing him to cum.  Brinn then rolled off of him, turned so her back was to him, and pulling the blanket up around her neck, she closed her eyes.  She heard Zach sputtering behind her. She smiled slightly and started to plan what they would have for dinner when Matteo came tomorrow night.



Shelby and Gus each laid in one of their children’s beds.  They both had cried until they drifted off to sleep. They met in the hall and Gus pulled Shelby close.  “Going to be a rough day for the kids at school tomorrow. It’s late.”


“I think I will let them sleep in a little bit and drive them to school myself.  Becca and I were going to meet to go over some foundation stuff anyway. At least they can have an extra half hour of sleep.”


“You are an amazing mom, Shelly.” Gus kissed her. “And you are more gorgeous than the day I met you.  He started pulling her top off as they walked.


“Gus, do you mind if we just go to bed.  I am really tired.”


“Oh, sure, Shel.  You are alright, aren’t you?  Are you getting sick?”


“I think I’m just exhausted.  The kids being so emotional and knowing your dads are gone for so long.”  She turned and kissed him.


Gus picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.  He laid her down on the bed and kissed her. He tugged her pants off and then pulled the blankets up over her.  He kissed her. I’m going to make sure everything is locked up and I will be right back. He kissed her cheek. You sleep, sweetheart.”  When Gus returned, Shelby was breathing deeply. He stripped and got in behind her. He draped an arm over her protectively and in her sleep she shimmied her backside against his groin. He groaned softly and drifted off thinking about tomorrow night with Seth.



Brian and Justin sat in first class as their plane flew over the Pacific.  They were glad the seats were roomy let them recline. They pulled a blanket up and both had opened their waistband and flies.  They held each others and with a minimal about of movement stroked the tip of the others cock. It was slow, agonizing, blissful torture as both were brought to the brink and then left to calm down.  Eventually, Justin craved the taste of him so much he ducked under the blanket and gave in with as little noise as possible. Justin, greedily took in all he had to offer and began to suck, Brian let out a gasp.  He reached under the blanket and pulled Justin up.

Brian.  He then did the same for Justin.  Justin was not as quiet as Brian had been and by the time Brian sat up and pulled him into his arms.  


The next time the cabin steward walked past he stopped and offered them each a glass of wine, “I thought you might like something to, um, clear your throat.”  


Brian and Justin thanked him, “Are you two on your honeymoon?”


Brian started laughing and Justin looked up at him,  “Actually it will be 20 years in April and together for most of the last 30 years.  We are going on a six month adventure.”


“Well, you give me hope that someday I will find the right person.”


Now, Brian spoke up, “I recommend it completely.  Without his love, I wouldn’t be here today. “


“Well, I won’t disrupt your flight.  Just let me know when you would like me to pick up your glasses.  You have about two hours before we land.”


As Brian and Justin finished the wine and handed off their glasses they again snuggled together and dozed off as they flew on to the trip of a lifetime.