- Text Size +

 

Chapter 10

Resurrection Day Part 1

 

 

The plan went off without a hitch.

Justin came on as an intern with two other artists. This went on for about two weeks. During this time, Justin had to do coffee serving and other menial work but to that he just pretended he was at the diner again. In the meantime, he kept a discreet eye on what the others were doing and reported everything that needed to be changed back to Brian. Brian would then relay that back to the artists.

At the end of the day, they’d pack up, go to Brian’s and Justin would just fix everything his way. Then they would make love, fuck and go to sleep and Justin would stay.

For this, Brian paid him his salary plus a hefty dividend under the table. After a week of this nonsense, Brian decided to come up with a better plan. And so, in that wonderful, wily way of his, he talked with the artists, buttered them up, sent a recommendation to another, larger company that one of the artists did not deserve and then just sat back and waited.

He did not have to wait long. Within a week, one artist left to seek his fortune in New York and a few days later the other quit to take his position in the other company.

Brian wished then luck and all the best and waited for the door to hit their ass on the way out. Then he picked through a pile of resumes and hired four more artists. These artists were very good as well and were introduced to the already hired, head artist…one Justin Taylor.

Thusly, Justin was able to take his rightful place in the company. He was servant no more. He treated those under him kindly and corrected them gently and the art they created was magnificent.

Brian’s clientele grew. His clients prospered. Kinnetic prospered. Brian never did get around to telling his friends he was no longer flush with cash because within another month he was flush with cash once again.

Justin’s life became like a fairy tale. A pleasant haze, a wonderful dream that he never awoke from. He went to a dream job, drew, painted and was consulted about art all day. At night, he would double check everything, he would make dinner, make love with the most beautiful man he had ever seen, and then they would sleep.. On the weekends they would have marathon sexcapades or go to Babylon…or both.

After a week of this, Justin realized he was spending all of his time at Brian’s anyway, so they dropped the craphole apartment and Justin moved in.

And as they prospered, Brian was able to focus a bit more on his friends. He was able to spend more time with Mikey. He threw him his 30th birthday party at last, and gave him a lavish gift that he was now able to afford. It was a first edition Capt. Astro comic delivered by a hunky actor dressed as the hero himself. Justin would never forget how part of the loft slowly descended into a mass orgy with the hunky hero at its center.

They were able to spend more time with the lesbians of the group and with them Brian’s son Gus, who had been born the day after they met. As the business grew and Brian needed to be less and less hands on, he spent more and more time with him and fell deeply in love with his little boy. His was a far cry from what he thought, as before, he’d always considered himself the sperm donor.

In this way, the months passed and then a year. Then another year. Then another half a year. Kinnetic grew in stature and wealth. And then…one day….Brian woke up and he knew…he just knew this was the time.

Resurrection.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

Vance Gardner was sitting in his office going over his accounts. He didn’t really need to; he just liked to have an excuse to count out his money. And he had a lot to count, he was rich as a king. The last few years had taken their toll. He was a little older, a little fatter. And a lot more self satisfied and smug to say the least. And why not? Ever since he had screwed over the deserter Kinney, he had never looked to replace him with another partner so all the profits were his. He had a great wife, (his second) and a couple of teenage sons by said second wife to come home to. She had a great ass thanks to that personal trainer and spent her share on clothes and jewels but at least didn’t go into dining out at those high end cafes and stuffing her face with donuts and honey crullers like some of his friends’ wives, all of who had colossal fat asses.

As for the teen age sons, they were rapidly approaching legal age and bugging him about interning at the company but that didn’t bug him one bit. He already had the brochures in his desk, one for Army recruitment and one for Catholic missionary work deep in the Amazon. On the youngest’s 18th birthday there would be a birthday toast laced with simple knock out drops and “bing” those two men would be waking up to very different circumstances. That’s what they’d get for trying to horn in on his company

His computer gave a ping. Vance had programmed his social media alert him whenever certain companies were close to catching up to his profit margins. HE had to be the best. He wasn’t satisfied unless he was best…richest…in all the land.

Damn! There it was again! This annoying bug of a company called…Kinnetic. What kind of stupid name was that? Kinnetic was an advertising agency that had been slowly rising through the ranks of wealth and influence over the last year. It was run by a mysterious figure who would identify himself only as the Shoe Maker. Vance assumed this was because most of his clients were shoe sellers and haberdashers. He would communicate through the media by his proxy, an elfin, blond man, who was also his chief artist. Of course, Vance had regularly tried to woo the young man away from the Shoe Maker but all his attempts to date had been politely but firmly rebuffed. The Shoe Maker never attended press conferences and had never been photographed.

The alert informed him that Kinnetic had risen again in the stock market and there was a video of the blond PR guy graciously accepting the invitation to the banquet that hosted the best advertising agency awards.

Vance ground his teeth in jealousy and anger. That was HIS award. He always won Best Agency every year. He wasn’t going to let some pissant company take that away from him.

Vance was just picking up the phone to order his own penguin suit for the banquet when there was a violent knock on his office door and then before he could do anything, the door opened and Brian Kinney burst in.

Vance visibly recoiled. Kinney looked homeless, repulsive. He wore dirty clothes and the suit was the shabbiest one he had ever seen. There were tears in his shoes (one sole flapped loose at the heel) and there were stains on the suit. Was that one…blood?

Brian himself was dirty and smelled. His hair was long, down to his shoulders, greasy, and mussed. It made him look crazy. He had dirt under his fingernails and his hands were filthy. His face was likewise dirty and there was a dark layer of stubble.

Chasing frantically after this apparition came his secretary, apologizing profusely: “I’m so sorry, Mr. Gardner! He pushed his way past. He wouldn’t go away!”

“Vance! Please! You’ve GOT to see me! Five minutes! I promise! Then I’ll leave or you can have me thrown out of whatever!”

“It’s all right Alice! You can leave us. I know him.”

“Are…are you sure?” Alice quavered. She couldn’t believe she wasn’t getting fired. “I can call security, if you want!”

“Not yet…not yet… Everything’s OK. You can go back to your desk now.” Vance reassured his subordinate.

Alice looked over at Brian with disgust and distrust but obeyed and shut the door. She went back to her desk and discreetly turned on her intercom. There was NO way she was leaving her boss alone with that…that…beast!

Inside, Brian knelt on the floor in front of Vance’s desk.. “Please Vance! Just hear me out. Please! I beg you! Please give me my job back!”

“And why should I do that!?” Vance said nastily.

“I’m desperate…OK? Is that what you want to hear? You won, OK? I was never really able to get an agency up and running and I only had Brown Athletics. They left me a few weeks ago and I have nothing! Cynthia left me. I have no one in my life. I’m completely alone and I’ve been homeless for a few days. But advertising is the only thing I know! You’re the only contact I have left! Please…you’ve got to help me!”

“Oh I do, huh!? And why should I? After your desertion, you really hurt me AND the company!” Vance lied shamelessly, lording over Brian in domination.

“I know, I know…I…I apologise…profusely.”Brian kowtowed, also shamelessly. He covered his dirty face with his dirty hands in shame and to hide the huge smile that was plastered on his face. He schooled his features quickly. “I know I did wrong by you Vance and I really want to make up for it. Please! I’ll do anything!”

“If you do come back…there’ll be no pension benefits…and you’ll sign an agreement…You’re here forever! And no more talk about… independence,” Vance dictated. “And you’d have to start at the bottom again…You can start off in the mail room! Beginning salary! You’ll fetch coffee and be everyone’s grunt and you’ll like it!” Vance continued cruelly. He pressed the button under his desk that summoned security. He figured Kinney would say yes but at this point it didn’t matter. This kind of intrusion warranted a kick out no matter what.

“OK Vance…You got it…I…I give up. I accept if I can just have a job.” Brian sounded so pathetic even he was disgusted with himself.

“Good! You start Monday. God, what the hell happened to you!? Here…” Vance threw a couple of Franklins on the floor. “Get yourself cleaned up! There’s a new thing they invented lately! It’s called soap!”

At that point two burly security dudes showed up and grabbed Brian by his arms. He was dragged from Vance’s office, his feet dragging on the floor.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

Brian just enjoyed the ride on the muscle express and braced himself for the throw out as they threw him out of the building onto the street.

“No offence fellas! See you later!” Brian called in an entirely different voice. The security officers looked at the shabby man quizzically as he picked himself and held himself in an entirely…different manner. More confident. Cocky. But they couldn’t understand it so they just yelled at him to beat it and went back inside.

Brian went back to the loft, showered for the first time in two days (to Justin’s disgust…he’d been sleeping alone for awhile now. Two whole days!), fucked Justin silly (to Justin’s delight) and then went out to a nice dinner with him and used Vance’s money to pay for it.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

The next Monday, Brian showed up in a better but still cheap and shabby suit. He had shaved somewhat and his hair was cut and he no longer looked crazy. In fact, he looked pretty darn good.

As ordered, he reported to the mail room and started work there. However, during his rounds he was also forced to fetch coffee, do donut runs, clean the lounge, empty any ashtray he saw and water the plants. Anything and everything he was asked to do, he was compelled to do. This included getting food from vending machines, running the carpet sweeper over the crumbs that dropped from said food, cleaning toilets, cleaning the microwave, and most humiliating of all, he was called into the conference room during a board meeting. Vance commanded him to kneel down beside him, hold an ashtray and just stay there as a human receptacle. After this display, which was to the great amusement of them all, he earned the nickname Cinder Man which of course was quickly evolved to Cinderfella.

Attending this meeting were Vance’s two stepsons, Ben and Dominick. Both had dark hair and were identically fair of face as young men often are. They were 18 and rapidly approaching 19 years old. Ben was pious and good and went to Mass every Sunday. Dom lived up to his name, was starting bodybuilding and it showed. But deep down he wished there was someone who could tame his dominate nature.

They were there because the three of them, they and their mother, had nagged Vance mercilessly the night before. And so, just to get some peace and then sleep, Vance had agreed. And now, out of reach of his wife he was taking out his revenge of his favorite whipping boy, Brian.

Both sons were appalled at their father’s cruelty and at the Cinder Man’s willingness to be abased and abused. But they were also bored out of their skulls, ragingly horny and gay, and they saw that the Cinder Man…uh, .Brian…was also fair of face (for an older dude) and wicked desires flooded their heart.

Finally, during an exceptionally boring presentation of cost expenses, Ben excused himself to go to the restroom. “And I’d like the Cinder Man to come with me,” he said.

“For what purpose?” asked Vance.

“Who else is going to wipe my ass?” asked Ben wickedly.

This pleased his stepfather greatly so he allowed it.

Brian (Cinderfella) sighed deeply and patiently but he obeyed. What else could he do?

In the washroom, he stood submissively and said, “I’ll wait here till you finish, young master.”

“Fear not. I did not call you in here to wipe my ass.”

Brian was confused. “Then why?”

“What would you do to get ahead in this company a bit. Out of this prison of servitude my father has you in? I could put in a good word with my father.”

“Practically anything,” said Cinderfella.

“Then don’t wipe my ass. Fuck it.” Ben said, holding up a condom.

“I would in a heartbeat,” said Cinderfella, “However…how old are you?”

“Eighteen. We both are. We're twins. And we share everything. And I do mean...everything...” Ben said.

Cinderfella smiled the most shit-eating grin possible and grabbed the condom. He grabbed the younger man by his lapels and shoved him inside the stall and proceeded to fuck the young man silly. He had to picture Justin the whole time but he did it. Then he cradled the young man and said: “I need to show you something. You may have less influence here than you think.”

“What do you mean?”

“Which one of these sounds like you?” Cinderfella asked as he held up two brochures.

Ben looked at them with wide eyes, going over the missionary one with special intent. “Where…where did you get these?” he asked shakily.

“I stole them from your fa – stepfather’s desk an hour before the meeting. And I must replace them an hour after it. It seems he has plans for the both of you. But if you help me, I will see to it you have a career in advertising.”

“How can you promise that?” asked Ben.

In that, you’ll have to trust me. But I can,” said Cinderfella.

“Well you did show me this…not to mention gave me the ride of my life. So I will help you,” said Ben.

The two men returned to the conference room. Ben sat down and Brian returned to his place of subservience.

About an hour later, Dominick, or Dom for short, raised his hand and excused himself to the washroom during an extraordinarily needless presentation. He requested that Cinderfella accompany him.

“For what purpose?” asked Vance.

“Who else is going to wash my hands and kiss my ass afterwards?” Dom asked cruelly.

This pleased his stepfather greatly so he allowed it.

In the washroom, Brian knelt down on the clean floor in front of the stall. He knew it was clean because he had washed it that morning. “I’ll wait here until you finish, young master,” he said.

“Fear not. I did not call you in here to have you kiss my ass.” Dom took his hand and drew him up until Brian was standing in front of his young and powerful chest.

“Then….then why?” Brian asked shakily.

“I want you to fuck it instead,” Dom said, holding up a condom. “And take both me and my brother to the Advertising Award dinner. It’ll piss off my father to no end. Comply, and I’ll talk to my father into getting you out of this servitude you are in.”

“I would in a heartbeat,” said Cinderfella, “However…how old are you?”

“Eighteen. We both are. We're twins. And we share everything. And I do mean...everything...” Dom said, reaching down and giving Brian’s dick a squeeze.

Cinderfella grabbed him by the lapels and dragged him into a stall and proceeded to fuck the young man silly that ended up with the stepson cumming buckets.

Afterward, Brian drew him into his arms and said: “Thank you for your help but I fear you have less influence than you think here.” He showed him the pamphlets.

Dom looked shakily at the army one and asked, “Where did you get these?”

Brian told him.

“Thanks. You’ve given me a lot to think about. We’d better get back. I’ll do what I can.”

The two men straightened their clothes and returned to the meeting.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

This continued along these lines for the next two weeks. Cinderfella bowed and scraped, worked his ass off and waited. Ben and Dom found more and more reasons to be around the office and every so often Brian would walk into the bathroom and find one or both of them waiting for him.

Now, you may think that this sort of thing would have been traumatic for Brian or would have brought back unpleasant memories of another bathroom and another set of twins. But unlike the Tweedle-dumbell twins, Ben and Dom were gentle and generous lovers. They never forced but always waited. And so, Cinderfella was never afraid.

You may be wondering how Justin was faring with all this. Well, truth be told he was not the happiest camper with all this. He was especially NOT happy with the dark haired Doublemint development. But Brian held nothing back from him, used a condom every time and always came home to him before midnight. And he knew how much Brian wanted and needed this in order to move on, so he buried himself in work at Kinnetic and let Brian be about it. And waited. And dreamed of the night of the Banquet.

 

TBC