- Text Size +

 

Chapter 4

Seven with One Blow

 

That evening, almost against his will, Brian’s feet took him out his door, into his Jeep, to Liberty Avenue, to Woody’s. It was exactly 7 PM when he walked through the door.

Woody’s seemed as dark as any woods and as creepy and fearsome as any respectable fairy tale forest with dozens of pairs of beady and greedy eyes gleaming with envy, lust and eyeshine. They were largely the same queers who had witnessed the spectacle this morning and those who hadn’t, wished they had, and not just heard about it through the grapevine.

As usual, Brian ignored all the wanting eyes and fixated on the blue ones that that shone with sunshine and lit up the room. As usual he made his way over as if he didn’t give a shit and ordered a Beam.

“Oh….hey there,” he greeted Justin as if he’d just realized he was there.

Justin rolled his sky-blue eyes and said hello back. He had Brian’s number now.

There were a few moments of comfortable silence.

“Sooooooo……” said Justin.

“So what?” asked Brian snidely.

“Soooo…I assume you’re here to tell me everything went fabulously and that I’m a genius and you’re ready for round three.”

“Oh, you assume that do you?”

“Well?”

“Hold your breath. I’ll be right back.” Brian wandered off to the toilet with his drink. He was unsurprised when two bodybuilt Doublemint twins with fake tans and too white teeth followed him in.

He deliberately chose a stall at the edge but this didn’t stop the Doublemint twins from flanking him on both sides.

“Hi,” said one. “You’re Brian Fucking Kinney.”

“Brian…Fucking…Kinney,” said Twin Two, his voice heavy with lust.

Brian was beginning to feel a little hemmed in but he swallowed that and breezed as if he didn’t give a cat’s crap, “I know who the fuck I am. So now that we’ve established that, who the fuck are you, and what do you want?”

“I’m Jared.”

“I’m Jason.”

“We’re twins,” they said in unison unnecessarily.

“I’m bored,” said Brian. He took a sip of his Beam.

“We want you to fuck us,” said Jared.

Both of us,” said Jason.

Brian shook the dew off the lily and buttoned up. He went and washed his hands.

“And why would I want to do that?”

“Because you’re Brian…fucking Kinney. Word is that you’ll fuck anything in a pair of low riders. Like these…” Jason pulled down his low riders even lower and hiked his shirt a bit showing impressive abs as he did.

Inside, Brian was impressed but outside he remained cold. “Well, you heard wrong. I only fuck who I want, when I want. No repeats. And as for you….I really don’t want to touch such a rude motherfucker.” He turned to leave.

A huge arm shot out of nowhere. It blocked his way and slammed against the door, blocking him from opening it.

“Look…I’m sorry for my brother…He can sometimes let his mouth run away from him. Come on, Kinney…Surely you’ve had a twin fantasy before. Everybody loves twins.” Jared ran a finger up Brian’s ass crack with his other hand.

Brian gasped and shuddered. OK…A: That shouldn’t feel that good and B: How dare he!?

Brian jerked away from the invasive hand only to collide with the one holding the door. Jared took that as invitation and wrapped it around his torso and reached into his shirt and pinched a nipple.

Brian twisted and struggled and was a little disturbed when he couldn’t break free. “What the fuck! Hey leggo!”

Jared ignored him and moved his hands lower. “C’mon Kinney! Just relax! This’ll go a lot easier if you’re loosened up.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Nothing…is going to go here. Let me go!”

“Little late for that, don’t you think? Now that we’ve got you in our clutches,” said Jason with an evil smirk. Brian decided he was the evil…well, eviler twin.

“In your clutches? What do you think this is? Some bad melodrama?” Brian sniped, struggling mightily but found he was indeed unable to break free of his burly molester.

Tamping down his rising fear, Brian leaned back into what otherwise would have been an awesome chest and stamped hard on the asshole’s foot. Jared yowled in pain and Brian was able to break free and make a break for the door.

He got it open but before he could get through, Jason was upon him.

“HELP!!! HEELLLPP…uurkk!” he managed before getting drawn backwards and a huge forearm cut off his windpipe. Of course, nobody in the noisy bar heard or cared.

“Ohhhh….bad move. Guess we’ll have to make this quick then,” Jason whispered malevolently, as Brian watched the door swing shut in despair. “Not to mention, that little move is going to cost you!”
With evil laughter, Jason dragged him over to the wall by his upper arm and chokehold. Brian was powerless to resist as the side of his face was slammed into the stone wall of the bathroom. And again.

Brian was only semi conscious by this time. He was past being frightened and was having ricochets of flashbacks to when he was beat up by his Dad. But this would be worse. He knew these two were going to rape him now.

But he had to try and delay the inevitable, whatever that was.

“Look,” he said shakily, “How the hell do you plan to make this work? I’m a top and unless you boys are into some twincest weird shit, I can’t figure out the positions!”

“Oh come on!” Jason sneered, “Haven’t you ever been in a sandwich?”

“But that would mean…” Brian gulped.

“Yup!” confirmed Jason, still in super-villain mode.

“But I told you! I’m a total top! I don’t like to get fucked!” Brian yelled. Jared just stood in front and gripped him in front whereas Jason had hold of him in the back. He shook his head slowly. “Not tonight,” he said slowly. “Which side you want?” he asked his brother.

“Oh…I’m comfy…” he yanked Brian up against his muscled frame, …Right where I am.”

Brian struggled mightily. “HEELLLP!” he screamed. Jason slammed him against the wall again.

“Shhhhhhh…..” Jared warned Brian who was slumped over in semi-consciousness. He unbuttoned Brian’s shirt. He reached under and groped him and started on the button to Brian’s pants. Behind him, Brian could feel Jason’s boner poking him in the butt.

It was at that moment that the door to the bathroom slammed open. Framed in the doorway, dressed in a blue V-neck sweater that matched his eyes and blue jeans, was a short, blond spitfire. His eyes flashed with righteousness and his mouth was a hard line.

“HEY! ASSHOLES! Let go….of the Stud…NOW!” yelled Justin authoritatively. His voice reverberated through the small room.

“And just who do you think you are!?” asked Jared.

“I’m the one he fucked twice. I’m the one he’s going to fuck tonight! And I’m the one who’s going to KICK your ASS for daring to touch the Stud of Liberty Avenue without permission.”

The bodybuilt twins just laughed and continued to feel up Brian. “I don’t think so. Me and my twin have the strength of seven men! Join in or get out,” said Jason.

Justin’s mouth hardened into a point that wasn’t thought previously possible. He marched right over there and grabbed Jason’s wrist and twisted it to the breaking point and pressed a pressure point. Jason was driven to his knees with tears in his eyes.

“HEY! Whadd’ya think you’re do’in?” yelled Jared, moving in. Justin smiled and waited. He simply grabbed Jared by the pinky and bent it backwards until Jared was on his knees.

“So, Brian! What shall it be? The short way? Or the loooong way?” Justin asked nastily.

“Just get me the hell out of here,” Brian said shakily.

“Of course, hon,” Justin knocked the twins heads together with a stunning blow. “A pity though…If I could count the times I’ve fantasized about twins….in that exact position….ahh well!”

He helped Brian over to the door. “Now, just a minute…” he said soothingly to the shellshocked Stud.

He turned around and met the twins who were rushing toward them like a whitewater river of hate. He spread his arms wide and met them exactly, clotheslining them both in the throat. They were both driven to the ground so hard that the ground shook.

“Well, look at that! Seven with one blow!” Justin smirked. The twins stared back at him in hate.

“Let’s get out of here,” Justin said as he opened the door and led Brian out.

Before they could escape entirely, Justin heard: “We’ll get even! We know your names and we’ll just hunt you both down! Then we’ll see who’s laughing! We’ll get you and everyone you know…Justin Taylor!”

Justin sighed a long, slow, drawn out sigh, the kind you do when you are very, very tired, or very tired of something but you still have a long way to go.

“You go on out,” he urged Brian, “I’ll be right there. Oh….and make sure no-one else comes in here. That’s very important.”

“No….Justin…please…just…let’s just get out of here. They’re full of shit. I don’t care. We’ll…we’ll call the cops.”

“I would….But I have a mother and sister to think about. Don’t worry. This’ll just take a few minutes.” He went back into the bathroom.

What exactly transpired in the next five minutes, Brian never really knew or found out.

There was a moment of silence. And then…

There was a thump. There was another thump. There were punching sounds and cries of pain. These escalated into the most horrible screams and cries and smashing and glass breaking and more punching that sounded like someone was tenderizing a big slab of steak. There were karate screams and unearthly ululations. And still the screams and cries for help and mercy and yells went on, as if someone was being horribly, horribly tortured.

This went on for five minutes. It seemed like five hours. Brian watched the door with wide eyes, hoping to God Justin was all right but against those two assholes…Brian feared the worst. As the noise went on and on, it attracted attention and others watched the door as well. A few die hard heroes made a move to go in there but Brian heeded Justin’s words and just grasped them gently by the shoulder and slowly shook his head.

Finally, the screams petered out, there was a final shatter of glass and then silence. There was a pause.

The door opened and Justin stepped out. There was not a hair out of place, his V-neck was perfectly straight and he was clean and unscathed in any way. He came up to Brian and wrapped both arms around his waist in a proprietary way.

“Brian! Are you ok? Are you ready to go?” Justin asked concernedly.

“But…but….what the fuck….happened in there?” Brian asked.

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” Justin said. He threaded his hand through Brian’s chestnut hair and bent down his head and angled it to meet his lips with his own. It was another proprietary move and Brian felt like he was being branded. He considered protesting.

Then he felt Justin’s other hand slide downward and grab his ass. Brian gasped and then sighed in pleasure and relaxed against the blond’s mouth. Justin smiled a little somewhere and grabbed his other buttcheek. Brian was in a haze of pleasure. Passion exploded as the men plundered each other’s mouth. Brian grabbed Justin’s ass. They stood there for a long while, their mouths speaking the language of love and their body language each saying loud and clear:

“This ass is MINE!”

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J

Later, in the jeep, Brian carefully made sure the blond was buckled up and then himself when he drove away. His hands shook a little on the wheel. Justin covered one with his own but said nothing.

“So….what’s going on…?” Brian asked.

“First…tell me what I want to hear,” Justin said.

“Uhh….you’re gorgeous?” Brian guessed.

“Mmmmmmmmm….That is what every twink wants to hear,” Justin admitted. “But no…what I want to hear, I’ve been holding my breath for ever since you went off to the bathroom to get fucked.”

“Not by those cretins!” Brian yelled.

“No…..But that was your intention . You just got dealt a bad hand. Correct?”

“Yeah.”

“So…” Justin waited smugly.

Brian sighed and rolled his eyes. “Annoying twat. Fine. The meeting went great. I have 4 accounts now. Brown and Shulmann’s both gave me another contact. You’re a genius. And….”

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesss???” asked Justin batting his baby blues and giving him a powerful dose of angel eyes.

“And…and I haven’t been dancing in three days thanks to you! I want to go to Babylon!”

“OK….Take me to Babylon,” Justin yawned and laid his head on Brian’s shoulder. “Oh…but don’t you have anything for me to work on?”

“Actually….there are a few things I could use your opinions on,” Brian downplayed. He was still up Shit Creek without a paddle in the shoe department. “But nothing that can’t wait until tomorrow night. You deserve a night off from that stuff and I need to blow off some steam.”

“OK…” Justin yawned noisily and pretended to be falling sleep.

“Oh no you don’t, twat! Now, I want to know what’s up with you!”

“What do you mean, Brian?” Justin asked innocently, “waking up”.

“What do you mean, what do I mean? Those moves you put on me this morning! And the bathroom. I still don’t know…I’m not sure I even want to know what you did to Tweedledee and Tweedledork!”

“Sometimes it’s better if you listen to your instincts,” Justin said.

“Justinnnnn….” Brian growled.

“Well, Brian, it’s a long story. And not a pleasant one. How bout I tell you after Babylon?”

“Fine! But then I want the truth!”

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J

After Babylon…

 

Brian felt much better. After downing a few Beams, dancing like a madman on the floor and sweating enough to feel as if he had lost several inches off his waist in that night alone, Brian felt much better. Especially after hitting the backroom as well. Brian had been unsurprised when a hot little hand had found his asscheek and a certain blond spitfire has shadowed him in there. What he didn’t expect was Justin joining in. The trick they chose was in seventh heaven as he was driven to his knees and both his holes were filled.

Now it was about midnight and they stepped out onto the street once more. And it was right there that Brian stalled, planted his feet and refused to move with the tenacity that would make any mule proud.

“Brian, what’s wrong?” Justin asked.

Now…you tell me now….or we don’t go another step together.”

Justin sighed. “Brian really! There isn’t any reason for this…” he looked and saw that Brian was serious and moreover that it was important to him.

“Well….how do begin….Did you know that I saw you before? Before all this I mean? God, I guess it’d have to be like…a year ago.”

“What? A year! What is this? Have you been stalking me?” cried Brian loudly.

“Brian…shhhhh!! And of course not! It was only one night. It was right here, in fact. Do you see that lamp-post?” he asked pointing across the street.

“Yes, Mr. Tumnus,” Brian answered, in English accent, with perfect inflection.

Justin ignored him. “Well, about a year ago I was standing there, looking across at Babylon wondering what it was like in there, wondering what anywhere was like. But of course I was too young to get in anywhere. I was just standing there, looking across at everything when you came out with your friends. You were all cold and tired. You were the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. Our eyes nearly met. But just as you were about to see me, just as I was about to see you, a gust of wind ripped up Liberty Avenue. It was short but intense and it was so cold it hurt my forehead. I closed my eyes against it and so did you I think and when I opened them again, the moment had passed. Your friends were talking to you and you had walked a little ways down the street out of my line of sight. The lot of you got into your jeep. The jeep started. You drove off. You were gone.” Justin paused in sad remembrance.

“All right. So we almost met. So what?”

“So nothing. Maybe everything. Maybe my life would have changed drastically if I’d met you As it was, nothing changed….Not really.”

“What did happen?”

“I was 17 and alone on Liberty Avenue. What do you think happened? I stood looking after you for a few minutes and eventually a huge guy in black leather with a white beard propositioned me. He looked like Santa in black leather instead of red. He had come from….Meathook, I think. He asked me if I wanted to be his whipping boy. I turned tail and ran back to the bus stop from whence I came and got the first bus back home.”

Brian chuckled at that. “Good place for you, little boy.”

Justin shot him a look. “Maybe so. Maybe not.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I was too young in stature to make it into the clubs but I was old enough to know what I wanted. I wanted dick. I wanted you. I wanted any man really. But you most of all. So the next night, I was all set to sneak to Liberty Avenue again. But I never made it. I was just sneaking down the hall when my dad opened the study door right beside me. I got caught. Well, of course part of the inquisition was where are you going? And why? And why there of all places, as if there was the rankest slum ever. It made me so mad! So I told them. Well, my mother had hysterics. My father went ballistic and yelled for an hour how he wouldn’t have a “fairy boy” under his roof. And a few other things I’d rather not mention. And well…the long and the short of it was that the next day I was shipped off to military school.”

“That’s rough,” said Brian sympathetically.

“The school was rougher. However, I decided to make the most of my time there and enlisted in the dojo there. I told them I didn’t want to handle firearms due to religious reasons and wanted to train my body instead. And after they saw how I took to it like a duck to water, they eventually left me alone. I trained in a form of martial arts called kata, which is a kind of melding of tae kwon do, shotokan, kung fu, wing-chun, aikido, tang-soo-do, judo, jiu-jitsu, boxing, and kickboxing. I trained non-stop for a year. When the year was up and I turned 18 I was black belt and told them I was leaving. The Dean….bless his soul…told me I was there until I was 21. I just smiled and showed him the certificate that my sensei had given me the day before. It declared that my body was now trained to be a lethal weapon of mass destruction. I was out the gates within the hour.”

“I’ll bet!” said Brian, impressed.

“So, I came home. My dad also thought I was there till I was 21. He looked at me like I was the cat come back, and was about as glad to see me as a bad case of hemorrhoids. But back I was and Molly at least was glad to see me and my Mom had surprised me by educating herself over the last year and joining PFLAG.”

‘Oh that’s nice! I think I’d like your mom.”

“Oh, I think you would too. We’ll find out when you meet her.”

“Whoa! Sorry sweetcheeks! I don’t do parents.”

“We’ll see….anyway, if you wanna hear the rest of it, can we at least head to the jeep now? I’m freezing.”

Brian started a little and looked down at he blond shivering in his omnipresent jean jacket. Was that all he really had for the winter? Brian frowned and made a mental note somewhere. Out loud he said non-committedly, “Sure.”

So they made their way back to the jeep and then home and Justin continued his story: “Well, my father yelled on and on about how he wasn’t going to stand for it and he was calling the school and that he wouldn’t have a fudge packing, fairy boy living under his roof. Oh….did I mention the bear?”

“Huh? No!” cried Brian, a bit confused at the sudden change in topic.

“Oh, sorry. Well, my father had gone out to the woods with some hunting buddies (alone in the woods with a bunch of dudes, now there’s a straight activity!) and had shot this enormous grizzly bear. He had it stuffed. It’s at least 7 feet tall, huge, and his pride and joy.”

“OK….” Brian said slowly, unsure where this was going.

“Yes, well, I went over to it, kicked its head off, chopped both its arms off and punched my way through it in a matter of seconds. There was a hole in its chest the size of a basketball. Then I turned to my father and asked him if he still thought I was a fairy boy.”

“What’d he say to that?”

“Not a thing. He just clammed up, went upstairs, packed a few suitcases and moved out.”

They were driving home by this time. They both laughed uproariously.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J

A/N: May be some smut!…Enjoy!

 

When they entered the loft it was deep in the night and they were fused at the mouth.

SLAM! Went the loft door and…SLAM went Justin up against it. Brian ravaged his pink mouth and then separated briefly to rip that hated jean jacket off of him.

Justin was in a mindless trance of lust. He yanked Brian forward and pressed his lips to his and opened his mouth for more and Brian was only too happy to comply. Justin threaded his fingers through the brunet’s chestnut locks, loving the feel and pressed him closer willing him to delve deeper, be deeper even though it was impossible.

SLAM! And then to his surprise, Brian was whipped around with amazing strength and agility and slammed into his own door and now Justin was the aggressor. Usually, this would have been a turn off but tonight…tonight Brian was willing to let anything go for the little blond and besides that, knowing what Justin knew, what Justin was, it just made it…such a turn on. And so he let the blond manhandle him, strip of his coat with the same urgency and then unbutton his shirt.

Well, to his credit, he did try. But he was in such frenzy that he couldn’t make his fingers work and in the end he just whispered, “I’ll buy you a new one,” and ripped it apart sending buttons pinging everywhere. Without really a plan he jumped up and at Brian’s chest, which was nicely defined.

As if it were planned, Brian caught him round the legs and pulled him in and carried him over to the bed. He threw him down, and ravaged that sweet mouth again. Then he stripped them both of all clothing in record time.

Justin groaned as the boner he’d been sporting ever since they’d entered Babylon, finally sprung free of its denim prison. Brian snarled in satisfaction and anticipation and in one swift motion, opened his mouth, took a gulp and a breath and then engulfed it to the hilt.

“Oh God! Oh shit!” Justin yelled, as pleasure the likes of which he’d never felt before rocked him to his core.

Brian began a slow, torturously long blow job that had Justin’s toes curling before very long. But he wouldn’t let him cum. Every time Justin came close, Brian would back off, slap his belly, tweak a nipple extra hard until he yelled for mercy and then he’d start…. all… over….again.

Brian edged him 6 times. Six times! He wouldn’t let him do anything except lie there. A few times Justin tried to get up, return the favor, touch him, anything! But Brian just pushed him back, held his wrists captive and threatened to tie him up. So Justin just lay there, moaned and groaned and writhed in utter enjoyment and ecstasy.

As Brian started on him for the seventh time, Justin yelled in torture.

By this time he was a mess. His golden locks were matted with sweat. He was absolutely frantic and he constantly writhed in Brian’s restraining grip in complete and wanton horniness and desire. Some people will tell you those are the same thing. Justin now knew better.

“Brian! Please! I – I need to…I’ve just got to….You’ve just got to…”

“Yeeeeeessss!!??” Brian came up for air with a Cheshire cat smile.

“Pleeaasssee…..Pllease let me cum!” Justin screamed and struggled against Brian’s hand cuff but it was like iron.

“Well….I’ll take that into consideration,” Brian said in his most executive voice.

Justin writhed and bucked and moaned in ecstasy and agony.

“Like….HEEELLLLPPP!!!” he yelled in his best Shaggy imitation.

“Trust me, if Scoob and the gang ever found Shaggy in a trap like this one, they’d never get him out, “commented Brian, raising up briefly, “Did that guy ever get laid?”

“I dunno,” gasped Justin, wondering how he had come to having a discussion about animation during the best sex of his life.

Brian shrugged and bent down again. This time there was no stopping. Brian deep throated him, licked the tip, swirled his tongue in unheard of ways that justly named him the Stud of Liberty. Justin yelled in pure pleasure as sensations unlike anything he’d ever experienced flashed through him in a steady throb. The pleasure throbs grew faster and more intense as Brian speeded up. Faster and faster and yet still perfectly controlled to give Justin the maximum amount of pleasure, to cause those pleasure throbs to thrum through Justin’s very soul. On a primal level, Brian knew he was binding the Goldilocks to him, branding him as his for all time. But he quickly ignored these thoughts and dismissed them. He didn’t do boyfriends.

But he did do Justin. He felt the boy’s pulse in his wrists and knew his climax was close. This was confirmed when Justin yelled, “I’M GOOONNNAA CUMMMMM!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Brian deep throated him and drove Justin over the edge. His load was huge and sweet and Brian licked up every drop.

Justin’s eyes rolled back into his head as pleasure that was pain coursed through his body and soul. His entire body bucked wildly and then spasmed several times as he came. He knew. He knew this was it. At 18…at such a young age, he had had the best sexual experience he would ever have. Anything after this, anyone after Brian would pale in comparison.

Brian rolled off of him, released him at last and licked his lips like a fat cat after a dish of cream. “You are delicious,” he said. “ And look at that….seven…times…with one blow!”

“Hold that thought!” gasped Justin. He rolled off the bed, ran to the toilet and peed like a racehorse.

But something had caught his eye on the way and when he came back he took a closer look. And what he saw thoroughly quashed the mood.

“Brian!” he ground out dangerously, “What the fuck is this?”

TBC

A/N: Yes…It’s true! I AM evil!