- Text Size +

 

Chapter 8

Dinner – Round 2

 

Work was like a dream.

Brian took in the boards and the shoes and matched them up accordingly and then was in presentations all day. And each and every company loved the pitch and each company gave him a contact. And now he had 8 contacts, all of them shoes.

Afterwards, Brian retreated to his office, and sighed deeply. He held his head in his hands and then ran his hands down his face in frustration. This was so not the way he had pictured his life when he had made the decision to strike out on his own and start his own business. Shoes…well, not just shoes…had not been a part of the plan.

Then he took another deep breath and squared his shoulders. Fine. If life gave you lemons make lemonade. Life had given Brian shoes. So he would be the best darn shoemaker adman he could be.

After he had called the new contacts and acquired their business, Brian spent the rest of the day surfing shoes on the Net. Sturdy shoes, dance shoes, elegant shoes, high heels, loafers, sneakers, walking shoes, boots, both ladies and mens, and children’s shoes. He learned that on a whole, the first thing people look at when they look at you, is your shoes. Brian made a note of that.

When it was closing time, Brian packed up and grabbed 4 posterboards and more paint and headed to the Diner. He arrived exactly at 6.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

Justin’s face lit up like the sunshine in his nickname when Brian walked in the door. He had wondered all day if his efforts had been in vain or if Brian perhaps was still sleeping a waking death. He felt his stomach unknot at last.

But he quickly schooled his face into neutrality. He remembered he was still mad at him after all.

“Brian! Glad you could come. Just let me finish my shift.”

“Wait! You work here all day!!?”

“I’ve nothing else to do. Besides, Debbie needs the help and she’s been good to me. I don’t mind the double shifts.”

“Um….I did offer you a job, remember?”

Justin selectively ignored this.

“I told you I’d think about it,” he hedged.

“And have you…thought about it?” asked Brian.

“Yes, a great deal. I’ve also been thinking about how my boss will shove any pill down his throat without looking at the consequences like a latter day Alice in Wonderland!” Justin retorted, purposely starting the argument that they would inevitably have anyway.

“Hey! That is not true! I always look….I just don’t always care…” Brian sniped back.

“Oh…well that’s SOOOO much better! I feel SOOO reassured!” Justin said sarcastically.

“Look, aren’t we getting off topic? Aren’t you ready to stop slinging hash and start your artistic life…at Kinnetic?” asked Brian. “And what about your note? You said you had a change of heart. What’s with the narc – eleptic obsession?” he said with a sudden flash of inspiration.

“Not funny, Brian!” Justin growled.

Brian’s gentle sniggering and tongue firmly in cheek disagreed with him.

Justin sighed hugely and rolled his eyes.

“My change of heart was about…leaving the way I did that night. I treated it like just another casual, tricking encounter and I didn’t realize you were treating it like a real date. I didn’t realize that -…” Justin stopped short as if he had said too much.”

“Didn’t realize what, Justin?” By this time, the two men were sitting across from each other in a booth.

Justin took a deep breath. “I didn’t know…that it was your first time cooking for someone. I’m sorry Brian.”

Brian gasped. “How the fuck did you know that?”

“You told me…in your sleep.” Justin answered.

Brian considered this. It was possible…Possibly. But how else could the twink have known that? Unless it had been a wild guess. And if it was it had been a pretty ballsy move.

“Hmmmm….that was part of the dream I had,” he mused.

“Well there you go then,” Justin said deciding to bypass this part of the discussion and get to the skinny, “So how bout we make it reality? Dinner….round 2? I’ll even cook.”

“Oh yes, I seem to remember a threat of Jumbalaya,” Brian said, his tongue still firmly in cheek….”I’ll tell you what….Dinner….for drawing…or other art. I got 4 new clients with your boards and I still need you. I’ll even cook. We can make my second time, my first time.”

“Your first time huh?” asked Justin playing along.

Brian just smiled back, a wide Cheshire cat smile.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

They considered it but they again opted out of Babylon and instead went to a small grocer near Brian’s place that he never really paid attention to before. They got a few groceries since Brian had no food in his place and headed home.

Home. Justin wasn’t sure when he had begun thinking of Brian’s place as home but it felt right. It was better than his own small and often drafty craphole apartment. Justin only put up with it because at least it was his craphole and not at Debbie’s where he’s have to bunk in Mikey’s old room (man, had that been awk--ward!) or worse yet, his parent’s which was a non-option since his Dad was ragingly homophobic and was convinced he’d “give him the gay” if Justin so much as passed him the saltshaker.

They were going in the outside door out of the cold. Up the elevator. And then Brian was pushing the loft door open sideways and then closed again and it closed off the outside and Justin left all the bad thoughts and memories out there as well. In here was warmth and coziness and love. He’d never admit it but the way Brian’s eyes were shining with a heat and warmth of their own, Justin could tell he was well on his way to unbridled lust and yes…love as well.

They kissed hesitantly, even shyly at first. What the fuck? Brian couldn’t understand it. Brian Kinney didn’t do shy. Brian Fucking Kinney ripped clothes off and consumed a trick till they both spontaneously combusted with passion and sex and cum.

But then he remembered. Justin wasn’t a trick any longer. And neither was he. So maybe this kiss meant something else. Something more. Something more…important.

And so the kiss was feather light at first and lingering. They pulled back. Usually, at this point, Brian would pull the two of them together and smash their lips together in a purely sexual move. But this time, he couldn’t. He just couldn’t. He tried again, another feather light kiss that lingered a little longer than last time. Justin kept his mouth closed so Brian followed his lead and shyly didn’t push.

When they did pull back, Justin smiled. “That was nice.”

“More?”

Justin just nodded.

And so, Brian at last gathered him into his arms, dipped him, and kissed him, using his tongue to ask for but not demand entrance and then when it was given, deepened the kiss. And instead of a plundering it was a smooth mating dance, a precursor to sex, a gentle sucking and then being sucked. It was gentle and slow and wonderful and it seemed to last forever. It went on and on and Brian got painfully hard. A gentle grope revealed that Justin had a stiffie as well. Brian smiled a little in the kiss and then began afresh. Justin groaned. Brian groaned. He never wanted this to end and at this rate it never would. The kiss went on and on and just when….

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Someone was pounding on the door.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

They broke apart as if they were ripped apart and the spell was broken.

“Dammit!” Brian swore.

“Well, who could that be?” Justin wondered.

“Someone…very…very unlucky!” declared Brian.

“Oh well, never mind. You go take care of that and I’ll put the groceries away.” Justin pecked him on the lips and took the bags into the kitchen.

Brian stalked over to the door and slid it back viciously, hoping to scare whoever it was.

It worked. The person jumped back a little and his green eyes widened when they saw the malice in Brian’s hazel ones.

It was Michael.

“What do you want Michael?” Brian asked brusquely.

Michael was taken aback. He had never heard Brian use that tone with him before.

“I – I just came by…wondered how you were…haven’t seen you…Babylon….”Michael stammered. Then realizing he’d probably flubbed it anyway, he burst out, “Brian, you never come to Babylon anymore!”

“That’s not true. I was just there a few days ago.”

“And then nothing. And before that it was almost a week. You used to come every day.”

“Michael, I started my own business. I’m much busier than I used to be. And…it hasn’t been going well…Vance screwed me…and not in a good, life affirming way. I don’t really have time to be a party boy anymore. And besides…I met someone…we’re having dinner tonight.”

“Dinner!? You’re on a dinner date!?” Michael screeched scandalously, as if Brian had just confessed to stealing the crown jewels.

“Fuck no!!! He’s just a cute, hot boy that I’ve taken home so we can cook dinner together and eat it before we fuck. No point in fucking on an empty stomach.”

“Brian! That is the very definition of a dinner date!” yelled Michael.

“Oh. Well, then I guess I’m on a dinner date. And then I have to get up early. So I can’t be at Babylon tonight. So….good night!” Brian tried to close the door.

Michael hung onto the door “Wait! Who is it? Anyone I know? Can I see at least?”

“Michael, this really isn’t the…..”

Michael shoved his way rudely in and peered around as if he were looking at a zoo exhibit. “Where is he? Is he in the bathroom? Is it one of those hotties from Babylon? I know how much you’re into muscles.”

He looked completely past Justin and ignored him as if he were an appliance on the kitchen island along with the cheese grater and wooden knife rack. The new appliance was currently chopping arugula on a cutting board. He waved politely, which Michael also ignored.

“Actually, I think you’re the one who’s into muscles,” Brian said drily, “Must be that strong superhero comic fetish you keep going on about.”

“Oh, whatever! So where is he?”

“He’s right in front of your nose chopping vegetables! And if I were him, being so insulted, I wouldn’t blame him for cutting a piece of your nose with the carving knife! It’d serve you right for sticking it where it doesn’t belong!!”

“Brian! That’s terrible!” Justin pretended to think about it. “Hmmmmm…Well, maybe a very little piece. For garnish.”

Michael ignored him. “What’s the twink from the diner doing here? Won’t he cramp your style? Where’s your date?”

“The twink IS my date, you dolt! Michael you’re being incredibly rude! You’ve barged your way into my home, insulted my guest, and refused to take no for an answer. Since you insist on being so dense let me be blunt: I’m not coming out tonight. You are intruding. Get the FUCK out!!”

Michael looked forlorn “But I didn’t mean to be rude, Brian. You never minded showing me your tricks before.”

“Michael, shut up! Justin isn’t a trick. He’s a nice boy and an artist. AND he’s helping me with my work. You are being or doing none of these things. Now get out!”

Michael assumed the look of a pathetic puppy dog. No one bought this in the slightest.

“Aww, Brian I’m sorry. I just wanted to see if you wanted a night out, that’s all…I didn’t mean to offend you.” Michael tried to sidle up for a hug.

Surprisingly, Brian drew him in briefly, and closed his eyes in a kind of remembrance.

Then he snapped the trap.
His arm went around Mikey waist in a painful viselike claw. He pressed Mikey close to his hip and guided him toward the door.

Mikey struggled a bit but realized he was restrained effectively. “Brian, what the fuck!?”

“Good night, Mikey, time to go. Call Emmett or Ted or someone and go with them. Or just meet them. I’m sure they’re already there. As for me, I’m busy. As I’ve said….repeatedly.” With that, he shoved Mikey bodily out into the hall, not gently. Ignoring his protests, he said, “Good night Mikey. Have a good time,” as he slid the door closed and locked it.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

After Mikey was gone there was a bit of a silence. Brian was too embarrassed to say anything and Justin concentrated on chopping and getting the stove ready.

At last Justin broke the silence.

“Quite the colorful character,” he said simply.

“Mikey’s my oldest friend. But we haven’t really hung out since I started Kinetic and especially since I’ve been having trouble. I suppose if I had done well and was still as rich as everybody thought, things might be different. But I didn’t and I’m not so I can’t be the man I used to be with him anymore.”

“Hmmmm…I think you’ll need to have a frank discussion with him and tell him that. What I really can’t get over is that you yelled at him, treated him like something that was on the bottom of your shoe, and he lapped it up and kept coming back for more. What is it about you that keeps people coming after more??”

“YOU’re still here, I see,” Brian smirked.

“Hmmm….Granted. But in our case there was some mutual going after each other. Plus a business arrangement. So what about your real friends? Why do they keep coming back for abuse?”

“Mostly it’s because I think I’m so fabulous and say so quite frequently. Therefore they think so too.”

“Oh brother!” Justin rolled his eyes at his huge ego.

“That, and money. Money keeps them calling constantly. And they don’t realize that I’m not as…ahem…flush as I once was.”

“And why’s that?” Justin’s voice dripped heavy with honey and sarcasm.

“I haven’t told them yet,” said Brian sensibly.

Justin had to put down the large butcher knife he had been using over that one. He laughed until he cried.

B*J*B*J*B*J*B*J*

Dinner was peaceful, quiet and romantic.

Justin had decided on a nice casserole, baked potatoes, and green salad. He decided jambalaya could wait until a day when he had the kitchen for more time. Brian had decided on a nice vintage of white wine that went well.

They ate in mostly silence. They feasted on each other’s eyes and talked about casual things, about hobbies and about how those hobbies came to be. They did not mention shoes, Mikey or the outside world in general.

Afterwards, they filled the sink and Brian washed while Justin dried and put away. They stood side by side, their hips touching as if they had done it all their lives and not as if this was the first time.

Brian felt relaxed and contentedly happy. Happy in a way that he had never really felt before. The conversation was relaxed, sometimes bantering but not forced. He liked Justin against his hip and he was strangely grateful for the quiet without the pounding thumpa thumpa beat of Babylon, which, while fun at the place, made it impossible to think and converse properly.

Afterwards, they watched a movie and made out like horny teenagers and since Justin was technically a horny teenager this worked out well for them.

Eventually though, this was not enough. Brian was horny and Justin was hungry…for cock.

And so, Brian unsnapped his jeans and Justin bent down. It was a profoundly symbiotic arrangement.

Brian leaned back and closed his eyes and enjoyed and Justin sucked and swirled his tongue and otherwise also enjoyed himself thoroughly.

At this point, Brian would have felt up Justin. He would have assplayed him like a fiddle, stimulating his pucker over and over causing a most delicious itch.

Instead, he managed a few heavy pats and clumsy strokes. His arms felt so heavy.

Justin would have needed more. He would have shucked off his shirt, kissed Brian deeply and hopped aboard Brian’s lap.

Kissing passionately, they would have continued frenching and looking into each other’s eyes as Justin would have lowered himself onto Brian’s hard and sheathed dick. Justin would have gripped Brian’s shoulders hard s he moved up and down riding Brian like a Kentucky Derby stallion. Brian would have gripped Justin’s waist with equal ardor, moving up and down, tweaking his nipples and jerking him off at the same time.

On and on they would have went, maybe a matter of minutes or maybe hours. Their passion would have known no bounds. And eventually, their mutual and simultaneous climax would have rushed through them, pulsating and intense, making them both cum buckets. They would have collapsed, drained and spent, several ounces lighter and needing to pee.

Unfortunately, none of this happened. Brian’s arms were as heavy as lead and he managed to stroke Justin’s fine, yet thick blond hair as he bobbed up and down, sending shockwaves of pleasure through him. Eventually his climax hit him and he cried out in pure pleasure as Justin swallowed every drop.

Brian collapsed back, even heavier and more tired than ever. He drew Justin up and kissed him deeply, tasting himself on his tongue.

“That was fantastic,” he said thickly. Then he collapsed back, nearly asleep. Nearly.

“Oh God….I need to…I wish I didn’t but I have to…”

Justin eased him up, guided him to the bathroom, and helped him aim. Afterwards, he took a warm, damp washcloth and lovingly cleaned his dick of any residue.

And after that, he guided, Brian to his bed where he stripped him and put him under the covers.

“I – I don’t understand. Don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’m not that drunk. I shoulda plowed that sweet little hole of yours. But I can – can hardly move.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Justin said, lying down beside him, stoking his hair.

“Next time,” Brian promised wolfishly.

“Everything is fine. I wore you out, is all. I couldn’t have you taking those awful pills again.”

“Whaa?? Did you….did you roofie me?” Brian asked astonished.

“No silly! I’d never do that and besides, that’s what I’m trying to avoid.”

“Then…then…what?”

“Shhhh…just a little trick I picked up along the way with certain sucking techniques and pressure points.”

“Oh..?? Who taught you that? Your sensei?” Brian asked skeptically….and jealously.

“I’ve had more than a few teachers,” Justin said winking. “Sleep now…Sleeep…”

“But….but why? Are you sure you’re not really an elf?”

Justin stroked his hair lovingly. “Quite sure. Sleeep. As to why, haven’t you found by now….I do my best work….while you sleep. Sleep now. Sleep, my hunk…sleeeeeep….my prince.”

Justin leaned over and kissed him deeply and at the same time pressed a certain spot on his right shoulder.

Brian struggled a bit and then, like a reverse Sleeping Beauty, succumbed to the inevitable oblivion.

He slept.

TBC