- Text Size +

Chapter 1


“God, Gus, you are driving me…..” Shelby stifled a scream, not wanting to wake up their sleeping infant.


Gus moved from between her legs and kissed her soundly before going to her breast and taking a drink. “I’m hoping by this weekend, darling, I should be able to make love to you appropriately.”


“Gus, I need more, now.  I need to feel you….”


“Shelly, are you sure you want me to….”  He took another long draw on her breast.


“YES! As talented as your tongue is, I need more.”  


“Well, let me start with my tongue.”  He flipped her to her stomach and pulled her hips in the air as his tongue began playing with her small bud.  As he probed her his mind wandered to Seth. They were meeting tonight to tell him they weren’t going to meet regularly anymore.  He might take quarterly weekends or something but he couldn’t regularly see him anymore. Shelby was already squirming when Gus slowly sank into her tight ass.  Shel buried her face in her pillow as she screamed. Gus had reached around at the exact right time and stroked her clit causing her to tighten around him and he then exploded.  



Ten minutes later Shelby was feeding Tally and Gus was showering.  He came out and kissed both Shelby and Tally and then he pulled on some briefs.  “Shel, I am seeing Seth tonight and telling him that our regular meetings are done.  I think I still need a man once in a while but if Seth agrees it will be highly scheduled and there will not be any extra nights.”


“Gus, you tried that before.  You just couldn’t….”


“Shelby, I have realized how much it harms you and our kids.  You can reason it through, Gage and Taylor don’t have those skills yet.  I will do anything to make sure my kids don’t hurt unnecessarily. I don’t mean to belittle your feelings, Shelly, but….”


“I understand.  Gus, I have never doubted your love for me.  And you haven’t lied to me. Are you sure you can let him go? I know you love him.”


“I do, but I love all of you more and as a father, it is my job to protect our children. That means I cannot be the cause of their fear or discomfort. If the kids are still uncomfortable, I will drop Seth altogether and hit a bar when the urge is too strong. I will never love anyone else.”


“Oh, Gus, you are a good man.” She kissed him feeling a shiver run through her again. “You better get out of here or our kids will be late for school because their parents were….”


“I will be home late, but I will be home tonight. I will get the kids moving before I leave.” As Gus left the room, Shelby snuggled her sleeping daughter and then laid her down.  Could it really be over? Could Gus really be all hers again? She smiled as she left their room and started making breakfast for her family.



Lindsay had moved her clothes into Stone House the second weekend she was around. She talked to Mel a couple times a week but mainly they talked about Mel’s cases and the grandchildren.  Mel said she would fly out in a few weeks for Thanksgiving. It was settled that Lindsay would stay at least that long.  


Lindsay spent her days exploring the area while Tammy and Brinn worked frantically.   Tammy worked with Brinn throughout the day but around 4:00 pm each day Tammy made sure she went to Brinn’s office. That was the time of day Brinn had the greatest urge to start drinking or take some of the pills Tammy knew was in her drawer.  They had made some real progress in the last four weeks. Because of Tammy, Brinn was much more focused and with Tammy’s assistance they might have something to start testing by the end of the year.

“I know you come in here every day to make sure I don’t drink or pop something.  I’m not stupid.”


“That is so obvious, Brinn.  You are so brilliant. Working with you is my dream job.  I can’t believe the test results that just came in. It is going to happen, Brinn.  I know it is.”


“And that’s why I propose a drink, just one.  And then I plan to go home, pack, and George is picking me up around 6:00 and we should be in Tahoe in time for a late dinner.  Dad got us a penthouse suite through some associates of his. Hell, he may even own it. All I know is I am looking forward to being away.”  She poured them both a drink and as she handed it to Tammy, she continued talking. “Zach called me last night. He said it was just to let me know he was fine but I could tell he missed me and I have to tell you, I am missing him horribly.  I love him, of course, but I am a Taylor-Kinney. No sex in a month is about killing me. Of course, I think you are getting enough for both of us.”


“I have to say, there is never enough but I am definitely enjoying myself. But I am also not fooling myself.  I know Lindsay will eventually go back to her wife but I am enjoying it while I can. Has Gus adjusted to the fact we are together?”


“Gus knows he can’t say anything.  Hell, he’s been married and in a relationship for years. I think he knows his moms have a marriage of convenience now.   They love each other but they are not in love like our dads. Tammy, before I go, I just want to thank you. I know this may seem weird since we had sex once but now that I know you, but I really appreciate your motherly wisdom. What we did was a one night thing and we both knew that but the advice and care you have shown me is ….. Well you have treated me the way I always wanted my mother to treat me.  She wasn’t able to but you….” Brinn walked around her desk and hugged Tammy.


“Oh, Brinn, I hope I can keep giving good advice and continue to work with you because this is the most rewarding job I’ve ever had and you are everything I could want in a daughter if I had one.”  She kissed Brinn’s cheek, “Now about this weekend with George…”


“Oh, Tammy, George and I are friends.  He’s Zach’s friend. He was going to take this trip whether I went along or not.  He is getting a weekend in the poshest lodge in Tahoe and I get away with a friend.  On Tuesday when I get back, you and I are going to run those last tests and start writing the report of a lifetime to get this trial going.”


“Have fun, Brinn.  You deserve it. You work so hard and are so young.  Have a great time. I will come in tomorrow for a couple hours to check on that test we ran this afternoon.  Your dads know you are going, right?”


“Yes, Dad doesn’t care.  Daddy on the other hand, is a bit upset.  He is just worried about me being emotionally unstable.  I think if Zach drove up he would kill him right now, however, I think I am more stable than I have been in years.  You and I are going to get this medication approved for trial and Zach can be the first one to get the benefits from it. I miss him so much.  Maybe I should go to New Orleans. I know he has to be in that area.”


“No, Brinn, go.  George knows how to treat a woman like a lady and you deserve a fun time.  GO!” Tammy dropped a kiss on her cheek and Brinn grinned and was out the door.



“Brian, I don’t like the idea of Brinn going away with George.  She is so vulnerable right now,” Justin said as he started putting dinner together.  He had been painting most of the day and was just wearing a robe with paint splatters on his face and chest.

Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  One entered the robe chest level and the other hand moved in below the waist.  Justin sagged against Brian as he began to talk, “Sunshine, I know Brinn is upset about Zach being gone but, according to Tammy, they have been extremely successful the last few weeks and Brinn is focusing much better without the worry of Zach everyday.  She figures that he is safe with family. Matty assures her of that. Tammy is an amazing assistant for her, too. Now,” Brian ran his tongue along Justin’s neck. “Do we have time….”


“Let me put this in the oven and then,” Brian entered him, “Or we can eat a little later.” Justin braced himself as Brian moved in and out.  He reached back and wrapped his arm around Brian’s neck.and arched as he felt the cock move in and out and as Justin got close he grabbed a towel and covered himself just as he climaxed.


Brian thrust a couple more times before emptying himself into Justin.  Brian kissed his neck as they both regained control. “You know there was a day when you didn’t care where your cum shot.”


“There was also a time when we had cum dried on many household surfaces.  I wonder what Alice thought about it.”


“I am sure she knew what it was.  She caught us often enough.” Brian grabbed the same towel and after wiping himself off, threw it in the trash.  “Don’t think we want to dry our dishes with a cum towel.” 


Justin put a pan in the oven and then continued their conversation, “I guess Brinn does deserve a break and George has always been a great friend to both Brinn and Zach.  Our kids both have so much going on.”


“And both our children are adults that have been taking care of their own lives for quite a while.” Brian picked up a dish cloth and started rubbing at one of the paint spots on Justin’s forehead.  He kissed the spot. He then repeated it with a spot on his nose, his cheek and then on his neck. 


Justin purred and began to undo Brian’s buttons. He started at Brian’s abs and licked his way up, claiming one nipple and then the other.  Now Brian was moaning softly. “I love you, my darling husband.” Justin started to undo Brian’s pants when there was a knock on the door. 


“Brian.  Justin. Let us in.  PLEASE!” Marcus’ panicked voice came through the door as well as Hannah’s crying. Brian rushed around the counter as Justin pulled his robe tightly closed.  


“I’m coming, Marcus.” He unlocked the door and Marcus rushed in with Hannah in his arms. 


“Lock it, please. No one can know we are here.”


“Your car?”


“I parked it behind the house.  Is there room in the garage?”


“Give me your key.  I’ll move it to the wine barn for now,” Brian stated without asking any questions. Brian moved the SUV into the barn while Justin took care of Marcus and Hannah.


“Marc, what is it?” Seeing the fear on Hannah’s face Justin picked up the beautiful little redhead.  “Hannah, have you and your daddy had dinner?”


“No, Uncle Justin.  Daddy, was too busy packing our suitcase.” 


“Well, I have dinner in the oven and it should be ready in a few minutes.  Would you like a banana or an apple?”


“A banana, please.”


“How would you like to watch TV while you eat that?”


Hannah nodded and Justin went and helped her get the TV on and get settled.  By the time he got back in the kitchen, Brian was coming in through the door and Marcus ducked behind the counter until he was sure it was Brian. 


Justin limped over to where Marcus was huddled and helped him stand up.  He turned into Justin’s arms and wrapped his own around his neck. “Marc, what is it?  What is going on?”


“Marcus, where is Dan? He’s alright, isn’t he?”


Marcus nodded, “Dan is dealing with…. Kim came over with a lawyer and a bodyguard type guy.  Dan told me to go out the garage door and while he was distracting them, I didn’t know where to go.  I know it isn’t safe for us to stay here.”


“Well, it is Friday night and more than likely those people won’t find anyone to talk to tonight.  Maybe they could find out something in town but I think most people would be closed lipped about all of us because we are good for their community,” Brian stated.


“But even randomly they could come here looking for us,” Marcus glanced in Hannah’s direction. “She is so scared and confused.  Her aunt, who she has come to like, is now trying to take her from the only home she has ever known.” Justin held him tight.  


“We’ll figure out where you can go. Dan will be calling, I’m sure.  We will come up with a plan until all our lawyers can start working on this.”  Brian kissed Marcus’ wet cheek. 


Justin passed Marcus over to Brian and went to the oven, pulling out the chicken and rice he had put in earlier.  “Go grab Hannah and I will bring the plates to the table.” 


Brian pointed to a chair and Marcus sat as Brian went in the other room.  Both Justin and Marcus heard her giggling and soon Brian carried her into the dining room and sat her in the chair between Marcus and himself. Justin had to smile at the look on Hannah’s face.  Brian had a way about him. 


At dinner the four talked about everything except the situation.  As they were finishing up, Marcus’ phone rang. “It’s Dan.”


“Let me take it,” Brian took the phone and walked to the office, well out of earshot.  “Dan, it’s Brian.”


“I hoped he would go there.  Are they alright?”


“Yes, and both are Ok.  What’s going on, Dan? I mean I heard about your visitors.”


“They came with a court order that said we had to give her up. I told them they were gone for the weekend so they should be safe for the time being,” Dan stated.


“Dan, Brinn is out of town through Monday.  We will bring them over there later tonight.  His car is hidden and Brinn has state of the art security.  You put it in for her.”


“That sounds great, Brian.  Tell Red I will call him later and tell them both I love them.”


“Dan, anything you need, anything at all.  I love you and I love your family like my own.” The call ended and Brian walked back in the kitchen.  Justin and Marcus were washing dishes while Hannah sat on the counter and played in the bubbles. “Your dad said I was supposed to tickle you and make you giggle until you gave me a little kiss right on my cheek.”  She squirmed and giggled until she finally kissed his cheek. Then he saw the weariness in her eyes, Brian lifted Hannah off the counter and held her tight. Your dad loves you. He hopes to see you very soon but I promised him I would take care of you just like if you were Brinn.”


Justin slipped his arm around Marcus’ waist and Marcus dropped his head on his shoulder.  Hannah was drifting off when the men finished the dishes. “I told Dan we would bring you to Brinn’s house.  She is out of town. Dan will give you a call later.”


“Justin, why don’t you stay here. I don’t think anyone will come by tonight but if they do I had to run into town to deal with some business.  Once I know they are locked safe at Brinn’s I’ll be back,” Brian kissed Justin and then directed Marcus out the door. Marcus had dropped their bags on the outside furniture and he threw them in the back of the SUV.  “I know it isn’t standard but lay down on the back seat. I have Brinn’s code so we should be able to go right in the garage.” 


Brian slipped right into the garage with Marcus and Hannah lying on the back seat.  Brian reached in and pulled Hannah into his arms while Marcus carried the bags. Once inside Brian led Marcus to one of the spare rooms.  Marcus pulled the blankets back and Brian laid her down. Marcus gently undressed her and pulled her nightgown on her and then tucked the blanket around her.  Brian stepped into the hall with him.  


“I will leave the security code on the counter.  I can set it when I leave. Marcus, you are perfectly safe here.  Snuggle up to the gorgeous, sweet little girl and let her know you are safe. Dan will call you and I am sure by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.  I have an idea I’ll run past Dan but I think I know a safe place for you.” Brian hugged Marcus. “I am five minutes away and Dan is 15 minutes away.  If you need me call me, without hesitation.”


Marcus’ phone began to ring and he looked at it.  “It’s Dan.” 


“The code will be on the counter.  You are safe.” Brian heard Marcus say hello as he walked out the door and set the alarm.


“Hello, Dan, are you alright?”


“Yes, Red, I’m fine.  “How are you? How is our sweetheart?”


“Hannah is sound asleep. Brian and Justin were just what she needed to calm down.  She is asleep now.”


“I would come over but I am afraid they might have someone at the end of the drive. Red, get some sleep.  You are safe and I can monitor the security over there so I would probably know if a squirrel came on the deck.”


“Dan, what are we going to do? They had official papers that say we have to turn Hannah over. I can’t do that, Darling.  I just can’t!”


“Our lawyers are already working on getting a delay so we have time to work up a strategy. Hell, Red, you are so close but I can’t touch you.  I love you. Damn, I need you.”


“I love you, too, Darling.  Please, be careful.”


“I will call you in the morning.  Get some sleep. Hannah will need you awake in the morning.

Marcus.  Goodnight,  love you.” The line went dead.  Dan called Brian.


“What the hell is going on?” Brian was in bed next to Justin.


“My lawyer is already working on papers to file to get this stopped.  If all else fails we are going to say along with Hannah comes the bills of her mother’s care.  I don’t want to do that because that is not how I think about Diane but we have paid well over a $1 M in medical costs for her care so far. If Kim was expected to take over those fees it might make her think twice. That isn’t important right now.  What is important is getting those two where they can feel safe.”


“I was thinking the Lighthouse.  If anyone is booked in it I will make it worth their while to go to another room.  I will get the whole place cleared out so the three of you can move in as long as you need to.”


“Brian, I can’t be up there and work with the lawyers.”


“I will be your voice and ears down here.  Your family needs you with them. Hannah needs to feel secure,” Brian’s voice was adamant.


“You sure?”


“Yes, Dan.  You did so much for my family when we were lost.  I will do whatever I can for yours.”


“Thank you, Brian.  I think leaving in the dark might be the best plan.  Can you get the Lighthouse free for tomorrow night?


“Done.  Now, get some sleep, and so will I eventually.”


“Love him well. Justin and you are…”  Dan heard Brian’s phone go dead just as he heard Brian make a guttural sound.  Those two always knew how to love.”



Gus went straight up to the apartment when he arrived at his office.  He was tired and he smelled. All day he drove himself because if he let his mind wander at all, it went directly to Seth.  He thought about his lover of more than four years. At the time they were both married men who needed a male partner but they fell in love. And since Seth became single, a new aspect was added. He never meant to become so important to someone other than his wife.  He really needed to convince Seth to find someone, even though it would be extremely painful if he walked away completely. Gus tapped on the door and opened it.  


“G, is that you?” Seth’s voice came from the kitchen.  


“Ya, I really need a shower.  Do you mind?” Gus came around the corner and saw Seth standing at the stove.  He looked stunning. He was such a handsome man. His heart skipped a beat just seeing him.  


“Come here and taste my sauce.”


Gus smiled, as he walked over, “Now I have never heard that one before and I think I have tasted your ‘sauce’ many times.”


Seth blew on the spoon he was holding and then touched it to Gus’ lips.  “Ummm, that’s good.” 


Seth set the spoon down and pulled Gus to him.  He breathed in the scent of Gus. “God, please don’t shower.”


“But I know I really stink.” He shivered as Seth’s hands slipped under his dirty t shirt and pulled it off.  He then ran his tongue along Gus’ collar bone.


“You don’t stink and I want to taste every inch of you.  Give me five minutes to put this in the oven and then I plan to snack on you while dinner heats.” This time his tongue moved downward and as he followed the treasure trail, Gus shivered and when Seth’s tongue dipped into his waistband, Gus took in a sharp breath. Seth moved up and kissed him once more before turning back to the stove.


Gus shook his head trying to clear his thoughts, “Seth, we need to finish the conversation we started last time we were together.  You need to move on with your life. You have to start living your life for you, not for when I will be back again.”


“G, I promise we will talk before you leave, but first,” he put the baked ziti in the oven, “I have a few more inches to taste.” He tackled Gus at the waist, lifting him up over his shoulder and brought him to the bedroom.  It was dark except for a single large candle that played with light on the ceiling. Seth swiftly removed the rest of Gus’ clothes and he flipped him so he was face down on the bed. As Seth began tasting along the shoulder blade. His tongue dipped under his arm and Gus cringed, thinking about how much he had sweat today but Seth sighed at the taste.


“Seth, we need to....”


“I don’t want to talk now, Gus. Please!” For the next 30 minutes Seth licked, nipped, and kissed Gus’ back and legs.  He then repositioned Gus so his knees were near his hips, spreading him open. Then Seth involved his hand and tongue until Gus could not hold back anymore.  He cried out as he spasmed. Seth fingers stroked his prostate over and over until he nearly lost his mind.


How could tell this man that he would no longer see him regularly.  Seth made him feel every nerve in his body. Seth had him turn over and kissed him.  He then slipped vibrator deep into Gus’ bowels and turned it on low, just as the timer went off in the kitchen.  


“Grab a robe.  I’ll pull dinner out.” Gus watched him walk out of the door. He was going to miss this  but he knew it wasn’t fair to keep leading Seth on and it wasn’t fair to his family to keep the relationship as it was.


He walked up behind and wrapped his arms around Seth, dropping his head on his back.  He moved his hands under Seth’s shirt and felt the warmth of the skin and the slight fuzz of hair.  Seth set the pan down and turned to Gus. Their lips met as Gus entwined his fingers in Seth’s hair. He pulled his head down even further as his tongue invaded Seith’s mouth, as Seth’s fingers went into Gus’ hair.  The men almost wrestled to gain more depth in each other’s mouth. Seth finally reached to the side and groped for the remote to Gus’ vibrator and he pressed it multiple times so it was on high. Gus had to step back and gasped, “No fair,” he gasped.


“Sit down.  It’s time to eat.”



Brinn and George drove through the dark, toward Lake Tahoe.  The first hour Brinn chatted but then she fell asleep. The next thing she remembered was George gently shaking her shoulder.  “Hey, beautiful, we’re here.”


Brinn stretched like a waking cat. She smiled a bit and looked at him sheepishly, “Sorry.  I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” She reached over and touched his cheek.  


“We should be about five minutes from the hotel.  Of course we will need your credentials to get into the penthouse. I took time to look this place up.  Did you know a couple presidents have stayed there and so have a multitude of other famous people? Have you seen it?”


“I guess I am a little jaded.  My daddies have treated me like a princess all my life.”


“I am sure that is true however, I also know that they taught you how to work and be a real human being. They could have locked you away from the real world to protect you.”


“Well, oh never mind.  I think that is it,” Brinn pointed to the entry drive.  It was a long winding private road that led up to lodge with the backdrop of snow capped mountains. George started to steer toward the parking lot but Brinn said, “There is valet parking.”


“I’ve never used valet at a hotel. I think there will be a few firsts this weekend.”


“Well, I know I hope to check out the slopes tomorrow.  When is your meeting?”


“Tomorrow evening.  7:00 pm. It is actually more dinner.  I am trying to get this guy to help me start a restaurant.”


“If it’s money you need,” the car came to a stop.  A bellhop was waiting to take their bags while a young woman drove their car away.  George put his hand on the small of her back and he guided Brinn in. “I will help with any restaurant you want to start.”


“Oh, Brinn, I know that.  I need this guy for his skills.  He is an amazing chef. I have seen some of his recipes and he is just what I am looking for so if we seem to get along, I hope to convince him to be my partner.”


“Well, tomorrow as we snowboard down the slopes, you can fill me in on how I can help.”


“Beautiful Brinn, just be your charming self. Now, check us in so we can eat dinner.  I’m starving.” He dropped a kiss on her cheek, “And I don’t have to cook this!”


Brinn was in her element.  She checked in flashing her I.D. and he could see the desk clerk swoon a bit. The bags were brought upstairs while they went directly into the dining room and were shown to a reserved table. After a short conversation with the maitre d, Brinn and George agreed to let the chef choose for them.


As the food started coming to their table, George smiled over at Brinn.  “I have always dreamt of being able to do this at a top restaurant. This food is amazing!”


“And the wine isn’t bad either,” she held up the bottle that bore her name. She refilled both their glasses. Brinn ate until she was full but she enjoyed watching George it a bite of this and a bite of that.  His facial expressions made her smile.


As they brought out dessert he took a bite of each of them.  “God, Brinn, you have to try this!” He put a bite on his spoon and brought it to her lips.  She opened her mouth and closed her lips around the caramel mousse. “This is about the best thing I have ever tasted in my life.”  


Brinn’s eyes rolled back.  It was the best thing she had ever tasted.  She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his cheek.  “That is amazing.” She drug her finger through the dish and started bringing it to her lips but he grabbed her finger and put it into his own mouth.  She shivered as he ran his tongue over the tip. Brinn pulled her finger back quickly. “Do you want any of this boxed up for later?”


“As good as it is, if I eat anymore tonight I will never be able to get on the slopes tomorrow.”  


Brinn stuck her finger in the mousse once more and this time she got it in her own mouth.  “Maybe I’ll take just this one.” 


They took the private elevator to the penthouse and George spent the next hour checking out every corner of it. All the luggage was put in the bigger of the bedrooms.  Let me grab my bag and throw it into the other room so you can go to bed if you are ready.


“It is about midnight and tomorrow I plan to be up and out of here by 8:00 so we can get in a few good runs.”


“That sounds perfect.  Should we be ready to go down at 7:00 so we can have some breakfast?”


“That sounds perfect,” Brinn hugged George and kissed him. “Good night, George.  Sleep well.”



Seth and Gus laid in bed.  They laid separate but held hands.  “Seth, we need to talk. I can’t put it off anymore.”


“You’re not coming back, are you?”


“I can’t, Seth.  My kids are just too important.  I brought them into this world and it is my job to keep them safe and secure.  And Seth, it isn’t fair to you.”


“G, I’m a grown man.  I can….”


“You deserve to be loved every night.  You deserve to come home to a person that doesn’t have to worry about what time it is or if they can stay an hour or overnight.”


“But, Gus….”


“If you find someone to spend your life with and they are as understanding as Shelly we could set up a weekend a couple times a year but…..this is the last time I will be coming here.  I actually will be moving my office out of the building soon. I hope we can continue to play music together but I think we need to take a break from that for a while too. We need space. We need  …. I will always love you, Seth. A small part of my heart will always be yours but you need someone that gives you their whole heart.”


“G, love me once more.  I want to feel you once more and, Gus, please, no condom.”


“Seth I promised Shelby….”


“Gus, I have not been with anyone but you in two years.”  Gus thrust into him. It was fast and frantic and once they had both cum, Gus grabbed his clothes and rushed down to his office. He took a quick shower and changed into clean clothes he kept in the office.  He texted Shelby, ‘On my way home, Shelly. I love you!’



Justin called Marcus early in the morning.  He heard it answered but no one said anything for a minute.


“Hey Justin. I didn’t want to wake up my angel.”


“Did you get any sleep?”


“A couple hours here and there but Hannah slept well so that’s good.”


“Well,” Justin stopped talking as Brian turned him over, “We hope we can get Dan over there sometime late this morning and after dark ….Oh,” Brian entered Justin.  “Sorry, after dark they have a place for you to go. God, Brian, Sorry, Marc.”


“That’s ok.  You two are my heros. I hope when Dan and I have been together for 30 years he still wants me like you two need each other.”


“Hang in there.  Dan should be there before noon.  He called us but doesn’t want them to track his phone to you, if they are tracking anything.  Help yourself to any food in the house. The freezer is usually full of George’s cooking, including breakfast dishes.”


“I don’t think I could eat but I’ll find something for….”


“Eat with her, Marcus, or she will know how upset you are and I know you didn’t eat much last night. I will try to… Hold on,”  Justin cried out as Brian came and Justin followed. Justin came back on, panting, “Sorry, I will come over later on the four wheeler and say goodbye before you leave.  Maybe you and Dan can spend a little time together while I watch Hannah.”


“Oh, Justin, don’t risk anything coming over here.”


“I won’t take a risk but I think I will make it over to you. Marc, we love you, all of you.”


“Daddy, I’m hungry.”


“Come here, angel, I am just saying goodbye to Uncle Justin.”


“I love you, Uncle Justin.” Hannah’s sweet voice came over the phone.


“I love you, too, Hannah, and so does Uncle Brian.  Bye, Marcus. I will talk to you later.”


Brian was now talking to Dan.  Once he got off the phone, he said, “I am going over to Dan’s in a couple hours.  Then you can slip over to Marcus and Hannah. Dan is packing bags for everyone and I will take them.  If anyone is watching it will just look like a friend is picking up some things from the house. I’ll drop off the stuff off at Brinn’s and take one of her vehicles home.  Dan and Marcus can have my SUV.”


“I am so scared for Dan and Marcus but,” Justin got on top of Brian.  His leg cried out but he could deal with that, “all this sneaking around is turning me on.”


“Well, by all means, take a seat, or should I say cock.”  Justin sank back onto Brian’s erection as they made love for the second time in 10 minutes.


When Gus got home the night before, he just climbed into bed with Shelby and she held him as he wept. Now as the sun crossed his body he woke to the vision of Shelby feeding Talia.  He moved closer to them, “Good morning, my lovelies. Talia, do you mind sharing with me?” Gus claimed the nipple closest to him and Shelby shivered at the feel of her daughter and husband on her breasts.  


“Tally was just finishing up and she’s already been changed so I think she should sleep for some time, as long as we are quiet.”


Gus took their daughter out of her arms and laid her in the bassinet before he entered the bed by sliding in between her legs and he began to suck on her clit.  


“Gus, I want you.  I want you now! It has been too long. Please!”


Gus tried to go slow but it had been so long and after last night he needed her.  He needed to make that connection. As he entered her, he showed restraint. Shelby reached up and pulled his shoulders down and softly said, “I won’t break, please, Gus.  Show me you love me.”


That was all it took. Gus began to move frantically and soon both of them shouted as they reached an orgasm at the same time.  Gus slipped back onto the bed and started stroking first one nipple and then the other, “Gus, is it over with….”


“Seth and I will no longer be seeing each other unless we do some out of town music event a couple times a year and I hope he finds someone else soon.  He is such a wonderful man. He deserves…” his voice filled with emotion.


“I know, Gussy, I know. Thank you.”  



Brinn walked out of her room and found George looking out the window.  The view was stunning. “Brinn, I know I feel like I’m acting like a kid but, this is my dream weekend.  Amazing views, amazing room, amazing food, what else could I want! I guess a beautiful woman in my bed would make it perfect but I will settle for a beautiful woman in my suite.” He kissed her cheek.  “I hope you don’t mind. I ordered breakfast for us. I kind of ordered a lot. I ordered a third of the breakfast menu. That way over our three mornings we can try all of it.”


“George, you can order anything you want this weekend.  You got me away from home and just letting me be me. You don’t know how much I needed this.” She hugged him, “You are such a great friend.”  They ate their breakfast when it arrived and then they headed to the slopes.



Once Justin was sure Brian was at Dan’s, he got on the four wheeler.  He hadn’t thought of the stress it would cause his leg but once he was on it, he refused not to go. He pulled up to the back of Brinn’s house and parked it under her deck. He had texted Marcus before he left home so he wouldn’t be surprised when Justin tapped on the patio door. Marcus walked over and unlocked it. Once he was inside they set the alarm again. Justin leaned against the wall to relieve stress from his sore leg.


“Uncle Justin!  Hannah ran to him and hugged his waist. 


“Hello, honey.  How are you? Do you like Brinn’s house?”


“She doesn’t have many toys but she does have good TV services.  I can watch all my favorite shows and movies here.”


“Well, I thought you might like to play some cards with me so I brought,” he pulled out a pack of Go Fish and a pack of Uno cards. “Why don’t you go and deal the cards.  I will be there in a few minutes after I talk to your daddy, alright.”


“Ok,” Hannah skipped into the kitchen and sat at the table with the cards.  


Justin opened his arms and Marcus stepped in.  “Dan will be here in a few minutes,” Justin kissed his cheek.  “You know you will be safe. I don’t think anyone will think to look for you where you are going and Dan will have some of his men close.”


“Justin, if they take our little girl….that woman doesn’t love her. I don’t know why she wants her but it isn’t love.” 


“No one could love her like you and Dan, oh and Danny and Elliott.  I am guessing Dan won’t let you call Danny but I will keep in touch with him and if he needs anything…”


“What would we do without you and Brian?”


“You don’t have to worry about that do you?”  Justin kissed Marcus as Marcus held him close.  “Brian will be here in a few minutes with all of your things.  He will leave in Brinn’s car and then Dan should be here in the next hour.  That’s when I want you two to get a little time alone. I will watch Hannah.  You will both feel better.”


They heard the garage door go up and Justin saw the panicked look on Marcus’ face.  “I’m sure it is Brian. Just relax.”


“Uncle Brian!” Hannah’s little voice called out.


“Well, how is my favorite redhead?” Brian picked Hannah up.


“Uncle Justin is going to play cards with me.”


“Well, lucky you? I like to play with Justin, too.”


“Do you play Go Fish?”


“Oh, yes, I like to Go Fish in Justin often.”


“Don’t you mean with Justin?”


“Oh, ya, with Justin.” 


Justin limped over to the table.  Brian wrapped his arm around him, “You’re hurting.”


“I’ll be fine.  I have a date with this beautiful young lady.  I’ll ride the four wheeler back later.”


“Well, if it gets too late, call and I will come get you.”


“I will  be fine, Bri.” Brian helped him get comfortable by the table. 


“Well, I am going to leave,” he kissed Justin and then hugged Marcus and finally Hannah.  “Make sure you do a good job beating him.” He winked at Hannah who giggled. And then he left the same way he came in.  Justin watched him leave in Brinn’s car.  


Marcus, Justin, and Hannah were starting their third hand of Go Fish when they again heard the garage door go up.  Justin’s phone buzzed and he looked at the message. “It’s Dan.”  


The door opened and Hannah ran into Dan’s arms. “Oh, Angel, I missed you so much.  Did you and Daddy have fun at Brinn’s house?”


“It would have been more fun if you were here.”


“Well, later tonight we are going to take an adventure.  We are going on a vacation.”


“Oh, that  sounds like fun!”


“Well, angel, would you mind if Daddy and I go talk about some boring stuff while you beat Uncle Justin at cards.


“Why does everyone think I am a bad card player?” Justin smiled at Hannah. 


Marcus and Dan walked down the hall toward the bedroom. Hannah smiled at Justin.  “My daddy will be so much happier now. He isn’t happy when he isn’t with Dad.”

 

“Well the three of you will have plenty of time together on your vacation.  You are going to a very fun place. You are going to stay in a lighthouse on the ocean.”  Hannah’s eyes went big. Justin kept her distracted as the muffled sounds of Dan and Marcus making love came from the room down the hall.  Nothing could happen to this family. They were a unit. He was afraid that none of them would survive if this child was taken from them. He knew he and Brian would do anything to stop that from happening.