- Text Size +

Chapter 2



“Damn!” George said under his breath as he looked at his phone.  He and Brinn had just finished their last run down the slopes and were heading back to the lodge. 


“What is it? Brinn held onto his arm as they walked toward the lodge.  


“Jeff, the guy we are having dinner with, he wants to set me up with some friend of his wife.   Brinn, I hate to ask but, can I say we’re a couple? I just don’t want to play games tonight. I want to get to know who he really is.”


Brinn giggled like a school girl, “Oh, but you are so strong and so good looking and I hear you are going to be rich someday.” She dropped a kiss on his cheek. “Oh, Georgie, I think we need to start coming up with our backstory.”


“Please, anything but Georgie.  I had a great aunt that called me Georgie.  She always smelled of moth balls and peppermints.”


“Ok, I guess Georgie is out.  How about Geo?”


“Now that I like. He dropped a kiss on her cheek.  I don’t know if I have ever seen you look so relaxed, Brinn. A vacation agrees with you.” George opened the door to the lodge and they walked into the warm lobby.  “I think we have time for a hot toddy. Are you interested?”


“Do you think they will card me? I won’t be 21 for a couple weeks. I was hoping to have a wedding date set by now,” Brinn said with a note of sadness.


“Since your dad owns the place and considering what they did for us last night, I am sure it won’t be an issue. Sit by the fire, I’ll be right there.” George moved off and Brinn found a loveseat by the fireplace.  George was back in a few minutes. They sat comfortably next to each other. George put an arm around her and she dropped her head on his shoulder.


“Geo, I was thinking.  Maybe you should call me Tia tonight.  My name and picture are familiar. I’ll put my hair up and if you call me Tia, I think I can pull it off.”


“Alright, Tia Taylor.  Who are you and how did we meet?”


“You used me as wait staff to cater some party and you have been using me every night since.”  Brinn ran her hand under his shirt. “Oh, Geo, what ….wow, you really do have a six pack.”


George took in a deep breath as her fingers touched his abs, “Um, Tia, is this how we are going to play tonight?”


Brinn drained her drink and then finished George’s, “I suggest we go get ready for dinner with Jeff.  I think this could be a lot of fun tonight. I rarely get to be someone I’m not.?” They got on the elevator and made their way up to the penthouse.


“Brinn, oops, Tia, do you think you can act like a normal 21 year old, I mean, You are so intelligent. I have never seen you act like most girls your age.  You are always mature and in control.”


“Well, tonight I plan to be a mature 21 year old that is deeply in love with George and maybe we just got engaged,” she waved her finger.


“Oh, Tia, that sounds wonderful but I could never afford that ring.”  


“Of course you could.  Your favorite great aunt willed it to you.  They found it in her peppermint dish.” Brinn kissed him lightly on the lips.  “I think we need to get used to that, too.” She stepped closer to him and pressed her body against him.  Instinctively he put his arms around her thin body and then lowered his mouth to hers. When he stepped back they were both a bit shaken.


“I think we can pull this off,” George smiled down at her.  “Now go get spiffed up….do people still use the word spiffed.” He smiled at her and walked to his room as she walked into hers.







Marcus and Dan came out, both looking more content.  Marcus no longer had the panicked look in his eyes and that made Dan more assured.  They were going to eat an early dinner with Hannah and then head for the coast and the lighthouse. They were making it an adventure for her and whatever happened they would get this time together.  If they had to Dan was fairly sure they could get out of the country and he and Brian both had lots of connections around the world.   


Justin hugged and kissed each of his friends before he left before dark so he could drive the four wheeler across the field.  He was sure they would be fine but he would miss them. He arrived at the house but had difficulty getting his leg to move. He had known it wasn’t smart to ride it back but he always had to push everything. Pain seared through his leg.  Damn, this wasn’t normal. Using his hands he manually lifted his bad leg up and over the machine but when he lowered himself to the ground his leg would not support anything.


“Brian!  Hey, Bri, can you hear me?”  Justin pulled out his phone and texted him.  ‘Come outside’. He leaned against the four wheeler and waited.  Justin’s phone pinged and he looked at the message. ‘At Dan’s, what’s wrong?”


Justin texted back, ‘never mind’.  “Damn!” he said loudly.


“Sir, is something wrong?” Justin jumped at the sound of a stranger’s voice.


“Who are you?” he asked the large, young man standing at the corner of the house.


“You’re Justin Taylor, right?  I am looking for friends of yours, Dan and Marcus Reeves Reed.”


“Oh, sure.  They are our best friends but they don’t live here.”


“I know but they aren’t at their house and since we have heard what great friends you are, I thought you might know where they are.”


“You haven’t answered my question yet.  Who are you?” Justin shifted a little bit and nearly cried out.


“Mr. Taylor,you look like you are in some pain. Can I help you get to the house?”


“Fuck,” his leg started giving out. “You are obviously the muscle of the group.”


“I figured you knew who I was.  You know by now that Hannah will need to be turned over to her aunt very soon.  Monday we will be back with the paperwork to make the transfer.”


“You asshole, you are not talking about the family parakeet.  You are talking to an angel child who has only known her loving fathers and her mommy who loves her but can’t care for her. And you think they are just going to turn her over?”


“Where are they, Mr. Taylor?”  He took a step toward Justin. Justin was a bit nervous.  He knew he couldn’t walk right now, let alone fight this guy.


“Last I heard they were on vacation. I think they left last night and plan to be gone for a couple of months.”


“Well, Mr. Taylor, you better hope you’re wrong about that,” he took another step closer to Justin. “I suggest you call your friends and tell them they better be back here Monday morning or,” the big man reached out and his fingers were a mere inch from Justin when he heard a car and then saw Brian stride around the corner with a raised gun in his hand.


“If you want to keep that hand, you will step back now.”


“Well, Mr. Kinney, are you done distracting us? You boyfriend,” he sneered at Justin, “was just trying to convince me they are on vacation but we saw Reed just a few hours ago and then because of your….”


Brian held the gun up and pointed it directly at the man, “Justin, call the police.  This man is trespassing and was threatening you. You felt threatened didn’t you.”


“Why yes I did!” Justin dialed 911 and as he talked to the operator, Brian kept the gun on the man.


“You are making a mistake.  They may take me in today but you will be the one in jail  once they realize you are harboring …”


“I can promise you that they are not here.  And as I am sure my husband, yes my husband of 21 years, has told you they are away.” Brian kept it vague not sure what Justin had said. He then noticed the way Justin was standing,  “Sunshine, are you...what’s wrong?” They heard sirens approaching as Brian moved to Justin’s side but didn’t take his eyes or the gun off the man.  


A police officer came around the corner with his gun drawn.  “Sir, please put gun on the ground.”


“Officer, I am Brian Kinney.  This is my vineyard and when I came home, this man was threatening my husband, who by the way, is injured and if you got this guy,” Brian, who had lowered his gun, placed it on the bumper of the four wheeler and Justin sagged against him.  


The officer had put handcuffs on the man and then looked back at Brian, “What would you like us to do with him?”


“I want him arrested for trespassing and threatening my husband.”


“I can lock him up until he can go before a judge on Monday morning.”


“That sounds perfect, I am sure the county sheriff will be in touch with me at that time.”


“Kinney, this isn’t over and now I promise you, you are going to regret doing this.” 


“Officer, you heard the threat.”


“Brian, I need to go inside.  I think I’m going to….” Brian caught Justin as he started to collapse to the ground.


“Sir, would you  like me to call an ambulance?”  the officer asked.


“No, just get that ….  that….get him off my property.”  Brian carried Justin over to the veranda and set him down on one of the chairs.  He took Justin’s hand and looked at his face, “Sunshine, what is going on.”


“I’m not sure.  I need to get into the tub. My muscles are doing something.  I don’t know what’s going on. I think the heat and the water jets will help. It’s my fault.  I knew I shouldn’t ride it. It was the wrong position for my leg.”


After getting Justin in the tub and the jets on high he got into the tub with him. “What can I do?”


“Right now you can kiss me,” Brian obliged, “and when we get out of here call Tammy the torturer over.  It might interrupt her and Lindsay but I need her to tell me if it is just a strain or if I did real damage.”



Brinn came out of her room in a slinky black dress that was barely long enough to be called a dress. Her hair was swept up and held in place with some silver clips. George let out a low, long whistle.


“Holy shit, I never knew you had so many curves in all the right places.”


“Does that mean I usually look like shit?” she smiled over at him, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes.


“No, but it makes me wonder why the hell Zach left.” George bit his lip as soon as it was out.  “I’m sorry, Brinn. I know he didn’t leave because of anything you did or didn’t do.”


“That’s ok.  Let’s open a bottle of Daddy’s favorite wine before we go meet your new partner.”


As they drank the wine Brinn noticed George was barely sipping it.  “George, drink!”


“Tia,” he winked, “I am driving soon.  I better not have much.”


Brinn picked up the phone and in true Taylor-Kinney style she said they would be needing a town car for the night.


“All set.  A car will be waiting for us in ten minutes and it is ours for the night.”


“Brinn, I love your life!”  George took a big swallow.  


Brinn was a bit tipsy as they went to the lobby and got in their car.  Brinn held onto George’s arm.


“Tia, I think you may have drank a little more than you should have.”


“I know I drank a little more than I should but it is easier to act like a normal 21 year old then,” she smiled up at him.  “And since I think we need to do this a few times tonight…” she put her arm around his neck and kissed him. Her lips at first were gentle as her tongue probed until he allowed it inside.  Brinn’s tongue softly glided against his and then something changed and Brinn began to press tighter against him.  


George gently put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her backward.  “Now, Tia,” he tried to sound light hearted, “We are going to be in public.  We better act appropriately.”  


She smiled, “Sorry, the wine and lack of physical contact got the best of me.  I’ll behave.”


As they stepped out of the car at the restaurant George was wondering if this was a mistake.  He adjusted his pants, trying to make his erection more comfortable. He had always known Brinn was a beautiful young woman but being friends with both of them he had never let himself think of her like that but that had all gone out the window now.  He would never be able to look at her again without seeing what she looked like tonight and more importantly, what her body felt like against him.


They met Jeff and his wife at the restaurant and as the evening went on the couples enjoyed their time together.  Jeff and George hit it off right away and by the time the entree was served the men were already talking about improvements they could make at the school.  Brinn saw Jeff’s wife looking bored. “Geo, I think it is obvious you two are going to work well together so right now, it is time to focus on your dates.” She kissed his cheek and Jeff’s wife followed suit, kissing her husband.


Brinn noticed Jeff looking at her oddly more than once.  Finally, she smiled at him, “Jeff, is something wrong? “


“I’m sorry, Tia.  You just look familiar to me.  I know I have seen you somewhere, but that is crazy.  I mean, I can’t pinpoint it.” Brinn took a sip of the wine she had picked and it hit him.  “You’re Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney!”


George looked at Brinn.  Was she going to deny it? He would follow her lead.  “Jeff, could you be a little quiet, please.” She smiled sweetly at him.  “Once in a while I just like to be a girl.”


“Aren’t you some kind of genius?” he said much quieter.


“Well…..” Brinn never knew what to say to that.


George came to her rescue, “Tia is a beautiful young woman with a heart of gold who happens to be as smart as she is wonderful.”


Brinn looked at him and turned his face to her and kissed him, “You’re too sweet,” she said softly.


“I’m just being honest, Brinn.”


“Well, I think we both have beautiful women that should be on the dance floor,” Jeff suggested.


 Everyone was a bit tipsy but not really drink and as George took Brinn in his arms he prayed she didn’t notice his erection but soon she had melted against him and it had to be obvious. Brinn tilted her head back and she offered his lips to him.  There was no way he could deny her. He brought his mouth to hers and he thought his world was coming to an end. He was drowning in the feel of her.  


Jeff and his wife moved next to them, “Um, I think we are heading to our room.  We haven’t had a night in a hotel for….” his wife slid her hand to his ass. “Call me, George?”


“Yes,” George started.


“Join us tomorrow at our suite.  We have a huge hot tub or you can ski.  Call Geo sometime after lunch,” Brinn said as her hand trailed down his back and it rested on his ass, pulling him even closer.  They said goodbye and both couples went their own way. George and Brinn were both silent until they got into the car that was waiting for them.  As soon as the sat down Brinn was all over George. She was working at his fly with both hands.


“Brinn, honey, I don’t know….I mean,” George lost his voice as Brinn’s hand made it into his fly and her fingers wrapped around his cock.  As her mouth pressed against him he nearly lost control. He finally put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away. “Brinn, I’m sorry but I am not going to be able to stop if we keep doing this and I need to know if you are serious about this. I don’t want you to regret anything in the morning.”


“Geo, I am not drunk.  I know exactly what I am doing and who I am doing it with and,” she moved and straddled him, causing her short skirt to move even higher and his hands were now resting on her bare hips except for the thin strip of lace that circled her waist and had a small patch of silk between her legs. She slowly rocked on his lap as she brought herself to an orgasm. 


George was about mad with need when the car stopped outside the lodge. The driver opened the door for them and it was obvious he looked at Brinn’s bare leg all the way up as George quickly tugged her skirt down and then propelled her toward the door by putting his arm around her waist.  As soon as they were on the elevator to the penthouse, Brinn pressed her hips tightly against his.


“Brinn, are you sure.  God, I want you but I can’t help thinking about…”


“Geo, tonight it is you and me. I need this.  He left me a month ago. He has only talked to me once and, hell, I don’t know if he will ever come back.  I know he’s in New Orleans but even Matty hasn’t seen him. George he…. He’s gone and you’re here and I am a woman and you are a man and. George I need you.  As the private elevator came to a stop Brinn had opened George’s fly again and as she pulled out his cock she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as she somehow slid right onto his erection.  George could believe how light she was and how good she felt wrapped around him. He pressed her against a wall to help with balance and thrust in again and again. He brought his mouth down on the thin material of the dress and he began to bite and suck on her nipple.  She came hard and fast and he exploded inside her. 


Soon they were in bed naked.  George was focused on her breasts and Brinn couldn’t focus on anything. After they had tasted and touched every inch of each other they eventually fell asleep.



Dan had watched closely the entire trip and he was sure they hadn’t been filed.  He already had men on site. At least one agent would be on duty at all times. And their little family was going to be at the top of the lighthouse convincing their  daughter this was a family vacation and not anything to be afraid of but Dan knew their smart little daughter would pick up on any extra tension and Marcus was full of it.  Dan carried their sleeping daughter into the building and took the elevator up to the top while his agents brought in the luggage.


“Daddy, are we here?” Hannah’s sleepy voice asked as she lifted her head.  “Oh, Dad, look at the ocean. It’s so dark!”


“In the morning, you will be able to see a long way.  You might even see whales. Oh, and it will be a little chilly outside but there is a small pool that will have warm water you can spend time in and I heard there is a bathtub big enough for all three of us to play in.”


Hannah smiled but then yawned. Marcus walked over and kissed Dan’s cheek and took their daughter in his arms.  “It is time to find your cozy bed and let you get some sleep.” Marcus showed her where her room was and where they would be sleeping.  There was a living room between them but they could hear her if she needed them. Besides that both Marcus and Dan knew there was a guard at the door. Together they found her pajamas and tucked her in to the big comfortable bed. Dan’s phone buzzed and Marcus waved him out of the room.  As Dan walked out he saw Marcus lay down next to Hannah and stroke her cheek.


Dan answered his phone.  “Hey Brian, we just got here.  The place is great. It should be easy to do surveillance here.”


“Dan, they are playing dirty. Justin was threatened by some meathead.”  From another room, Dan heard a string of profanities coming from a distance away.


“What’s wrong with Justin? Is he hurt?”


“Dan, the guy didn’t hurt him at all.  Tammy is here working his sore muscles. He isn’t very happy right now but I kind of hoping has a reverse effect when he gets in bed.  I could use a good…. Sorry, Dan. Are you comfortable there?”


“This place is great as long as they don’t figure out where we are.”


“Dan, let me know what I can do here.  Right now the guy that was on my property is locked up until Monday.  I think I will go talk to my friend the judge, bring him a case or two of his favorite wine,  and see what he can do for me. “


“Brian, just be careful not to pull too many strings.”


“Dan, I would never do anything to jeopardize your family.  You are part of our family. Tell me anything we can do.”


“Right now take care of Justin.  It sounds like he needs a little love and care.  I will talk to you soon. We may need to switch to using a landline.  It would make sense you would call one of your properties.”


Dan, love you guys.  Take care of Marcus as well as that little angel.”



Marcus came out of Hannah’s room and walked across to Dan, “Was that Brian and Justin?”


“Ya, everything is good there right now.  And now, I am going to follow Brian’s instructions and take care of you in our favorite way.” Dan pulled Marcus into his arms. “Marcus, we both need to keep our  cool here. Hannah is so sensitive to both of us. She will be able to tell if we are nervous or upset. Red, I want you to take one of these. Brian brought them to me when he saw me this morning.  They aren’t strong but it will take the edge off which will make it easier for us to stop Hannah from getting scared.”


“You don’t have to convince me,” Marcus popped the pill.  “And now, Darling, take advantage of me.” Marcus dropped onto the huge bed and Dan followed.  After making love Dan was pressed up to Marcus and they were both looking out the windows to the ocean.  “Maybe we should just get a boat and sail away.” Marcus said as Dan’s strong arms held him tight.


“Let’s not rush into that but if it comes to that, I already have a yacht picked out that I could have in the nearest harbor within 24 hours. Now, Red, we better sleep.  Our bundle of love will be up bright and early.”



When Tammy had gotten done with Justin she helped in into a warm tub. Justin was drained.  As she turned off the water and she laid a gentle hand on his shoulder, Justin put her hand on top of hers. “Tammy, I’m sorry. I….”


“I know, Justin,” she dropped a kiss on his cheek and then stepped out.  “I’ll be back tomorrow but I promise it won’t be nearly as bad. She left the bathroom and ran directly into a very worried Brian.


“Is he good?  I mean, I haven’t heard him like that…”


“Brian, he will be fine.  His muscles were not ready to be in that position.  My guess is he has been limping a little more than he had been for a couple days and the four wheeler ride was too much.”


“Thanks, Tammy.  I haven’t seen you for a few days.  You and Lindsay still…”


“Yes, she is really wonderful.  I never knew that sex could be like that.”


“Tammy, Lindz is one of my oldest friends and you are another very good friend.  I don’t want either of you to get hurt. I am afraid you might get hurt.”


“Brian, I am not some teenager.  I know she is a married woman and I know she isn’t going to give that marriage up.  She has children and grandchildren with Mel. I am just going to enjoy it and learn as much as I can.  When she leaves I will have the confidence to find my true love. Now, your husband needs you. If he will let you, just rub his thigh gently tonight.  It will help keep the muscles more flexible. He needs you tonight.” Tammy hugged Brian and then left.


Brian undressed and then he walked into the bathroom. He sat on his haunches behind Justin and rubbed Justin’s shoulders.  He kissed Justin’s temple and then his hands made small circular motions on both his temples for a few moments until Justin took one of his hands and tugged at it for him to join him.  He hadn’t said a word but he didn’t need to. Brian could feel the agony through his touch. Brian carefully laid partly next to him, partly on top of him, avoiding his leg. Brian placed his head on Justin’s shoulder and Justin dropped his head to Brian’s hair.  Brian tried to absorb the pain from him. After several minutes, Justin lifted his head and then tilted Brian’s head up so he could kiss him. Their lips barely touched at first but soon, Justin leading, the kisses began to be more probing and soon their tongues did a dance that could not meet the needs they had.


“Sunshine, what do you want? What do you need?”


“I want to feel you around me.  I probably can’t move much but….”


“Let’s get you out of here and into bed and you can be inside me as long as you like.”


Brian got out and quickly dried off and then he helped Justin get out.  It was difficult since putting any weight on his bad leg caused pain. As Justin sat on the edge of the tub Brian dried him off and then, using the wheelchair they still had, he brought him to the bed.  Once Justin was laying down he spent just a few minutes very carefully rubbing the muscle. “Is this alright? Tammy said it would help keep it loose.”


Justin didn’t talk but he nodded.  And as he rubbed, he started working his way up a little further and soon he was stroking Justin’s cock.  Words weren’t necessary and when Brian knew he was ready, he laid next to Justin offering him his back. Justin moved in slowly and that is where he stayed.  His energy was gone but he had his love. He wrapped his arm around Brian’s waist and he fell asleep.



“Daddy, Dad!  Look how far we can see!  Look how high we are! Are those whales out there? Look how big that boat is!” Hannah hurled herself between her dads 


“Good morning, Hannah.  Did you sleep well?” Dan asked as he wrapped his arms around her and then dropped kisses on her face until she started giggling.  


“That’s enough, Dad.  Save some kisses for Daddy.”


“Now that is a great idea.” Dan leaned over her and Marcus moved near and they kissed long and leisurely as their daughter wiggled between them.  Marcus and Dan finally separated but were not satisfied. “Did you say you saw a whale?” asked as he took a deep breath.  


Hannah jumped over Marcus and ran across the room to look out the large windows.  “I feel like a princess in a tower.”


“You are a princess, Hannah.  You are our princess.” Dan said as Marcus moved so he could press his ass against Dan’s erection. Stealthily as Dan kept talking to Hannah, he moved deep into Marcus.  Dan coughed loudly to cover Marcus’ soft groan as the pain turned to pleasure.


“Are you hungry, Hannah?  Why don’t you pick up the phone in the main room and push 0 and ask for 3 pancake breakfasts and then you may watch a movie on your tablet.  I set it up so you can get movies.”


“Oooohhh,” she was gone in seconds. Dan reached around Marcus and grabbed his cock as he moved in and out until they both exploded.  Dan stayed deep inside him as they both tried to get their breath again.


“God, Dan, we can’t let anyone get her.  She is ours. I just can’t even think about it.” Marcus turned toward Dan and snuggled close to Dan.  “What if she….” 


Dan reached back and grabbed the pill bottle from Brian and pulled out a pill, popping it in Marcus’ mouth.  “Now, I hope our daughter ordered breakfast because that on an empty stomach may not have been the most brilliant idea I have had but I don’t want you to stress.  I want to make this as fun as possible for all of us.”


“Well, this morning was a great start.” Marcus pushed Dan flat on his back and began to kiss him.  I really like to go for one more ride but right now, we have a daughter to love.”



Justin woke up to the smell of coffee and the feel of Brian rubbing his thigh with just enough pressure to feel wonderful. “This is a great way to wake up.” Justin stretched and then cringed a bit.  He carefully bent his leg and straightened it with Brian helping to support it.


“How is it, Sunshine?”


“It hurts but it is much better than it was. Tammy told me it should be quite a bit better today and it is.” He pushed himself up to a sitting position and Brian picked up a cup of coffee and offered it to him. He then picked up one for himself and they both sipped at it.  “Have you heard from Dan and Marc this morning?”


“No, Dan texted last night that they arrived safely.”  Brian moved toward Justin and kissed him. “You scared me yesterday.  First, I see that knuckle dragger threatening you and then I realize you can’t move.”


“Well, you don’t know how turned on I was when I saw you standing there with a gun!  Where the hell did you get a gun?”


“You were turned on by your studdly, gorgeous husband?”  Brian’s hand slipped between his legs and began to invade him.  Brian took Justin’s nearly empty cup and set it down as he claimed Justin’s lips as his finger gently stroked his prostate.


“Oh, god!” Justin pressed against his hand. “Brian, please, I want more of you.  Gently, though.”


Brian rolled him over and sighed as Justin accepted him easily.  They both sighed as Brian began to move in and out. Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Don’t be reckless, Sunshine.  It is too hard on both of us.”



George lay there looking at Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney in his bed.  Well, actually they were in her bed but either way, it had been one hell of a night.  His body ached in all the best ways and as he looked at her naked body he was ready to go again.  He had been with a few women in his day but none came close to Brinn in bed. Her dads were legendary and, well, her brother made him feel things he had never imagined to feel for a man.  He trailed a finger along her collarbone and then down between her breasts. When he got to her navel she shivered and he stopped where he was.


“Oh, don’t stop now.  I was just anticipating what was to come.”


‘’What do you want to come?”George asked as his mouth settled onto her firm breast. 


“Let’s take a bath.  We both are saturated in each others’ juices from last night and I typically prefer to start fresh the next morning.  Oh, and did you see the size of that tub? I don’t think we will have any trouble doing some acrobatics in there.”


“Tia,” he said tentatively, “Are you still ok with this?”


“Geo, I gave myself this weekend. I hope this won’t change our friendship and, well, depending on Zach’s choices, I think we would be good together but I don’t know if I could ever love anyone like him.  When we get back home we will reevaluate but the next 24 hours is still ours. George, you know this was a weekend, right? I can’t ….”


“I know, Brinn, and who am I to argue with a beautiful woman who is walking across the room, naked, on your way to a bathtub that I plan to spend hours in with you.”


“Don’t forget Jeff and his wife will be calling.  I know we told them to wait until noon so we have a couple hours.”


“Well, let me show you just how flexible I am!”


“More flexible than last night when you looped one leg around my neck?”


She crooked her finger at him and he rushed toward her, scooping her up and throwing her over his shoulder as he moved toward the tub.



Brian and Dan spent time in contact off and on throughout the day.   Brian spent time with Dan’s lawyer and his own as they discussed what could happen and how they could fight back.  The man in jail for trespassing and threatening Justin. If they could get him to say anything useful about Kim, they would drop the charges against him.  If not, he was looking at a couple years locked up minimum.


Lindsay came a long with Tammy when she came to do therapy with Justin.  Brian and Lindsay started working on dinner, well, Lindsay worked on dinner while Brian got in the way.  Gus, Shelby and the kids were coming over to eat in a couple hours. That would give Tammy time to work with Justin and then he could take a bath before the kids would be there to play with grandpa. He really was doing much better and by the time Tammy had massaged out a couple knots, he managed to walk without a cane from the therapy room to the master suite.  Tammy walked to the kitchen and kissed Brian on the cheek and then Lindsay pulled her into her arms and kissed her intensely.


“Well, since you two seem to need a little privacy, I think I will go see if I can scrub Justin’s back or ass or….” he walked out of the kitchen.


“Justin, help!  There are munchers in our kitchen that want to munch.”


“Come join me. I’ll make room.”


Brian didn’t need to be asked twice.  Soon he stood naked outside the tub. “Now, I like this idea.  Brian on tap.” He gently took Brian’s cock and pulled him a step closer so he could take it in his mouth.  


After a couple minutes, Brian stepped back. “I need to get in there with you.” He got in and stayed on his knees as Justin claimed his prize again.  Brian soon could not hold back. He climaxed into Justin’s mouth and then gently collapsed on top of him, feeling the warmth of Justin’s body. Brian kissed Justin’s neck.  “How are you, Sunshine?”


“Much better.  It was basically a muscle cramp that wouldn’t stop.  Tammy says I’m fine now. I just need to take it a little easy with the acrobatics and keep moving it.”  Now he nuzzled Brian’s neck. “Think we can make love without the acrobatics?”


“I will gladly make love to you without acrobatics.  It is always magic inside of you.” Justin got on his knees and Brian entered him.  Brian grew harder once inside and as he began to move, he began to stroke Justin’s erection.  Though both had wanted to take their time it was only moments before Justin arched his back and Brian felt warm, sticky cum on his hand.  Brian felt the build up inside of him and he cried out as he dropped backwards. They sat facing each other in the oversized tub as they relaxed and let the warmth of the water soak in.



Once Tammy knew Brian was with Justin she slipped her hand up Lindsay’s skirt and began to circle her clit.  LIndsay’s mouth came down hard on her mouth and it wasn’t long before she was fighting to keep control. Tammy had the most talented hands she had ever known. With her other hand she raised Lindsay’s skirt so it was around her waist and she guided her over to the counter.  Lindsay knew what Tammy wanted.


“Tammy, are you sure we should do this in their kitchen?”


“I really don’t care,” she helped Lindz get on the counter and then  spread her legs as far apart as they would go and brought her mouth down to Lindsay’s throbbing center. As Tammy’s mouth and tongue began to do it’s work Lindsay lost it very quickly.  Tammy’s hands moved up under her top and Lindsay let out a scream. Tammy moved up and her lips met Lindsay’s “Good thing this house is basically sound proof, room by room.”  


LIndsay sat up and tilted Tammy’s head so she could kiss her again, “God, woman, you drive me crazy!  How am I ever going to go back to the east coast. I haven’t had this kind of…. “ Tammy thrust her fingers hard and deep into Linday causing her to cry out again.”


“Maybe you’ll decide to spend most of your time here,” Lindsay clung to Tammy.  


“Tonight, wild woman, it is your turn.  I am going to show you things you could only dream about.” Tammy’s hands again slid under Lindsay’s shirt but this time she was stopped. “I need to finish dinner for my grandkids.  They will be here in about 45 minutes.” Linsday swatted Tammy’s ass as she jumped off the counter and the women started working side by side.


By the time Gus and his family arrived, the three doting grandparents and Tammy were ready to spoil the children.  It wasn’t long before Gus and Shelby disappeared for a while and when they came back they both had the look on their face that only comes from amazing sex. Shelby took Tally from Justin and, with no embarrassment bared her breast for her baby to eat.  


Lindsay walked over to Gus and put her arm around him.  “I remember the feeling I got from you at my breast. There is nothing like it.” 


Gus put his arm around his mom and kissed her cheek.  “You were a great mom and I put you and mama through a lot.”


“Gus, you weren’t a bad kid.  You just needed men in your life regularly.  And I have to admit that your dads did a pretty amazing job raising you.  As soon as the baby is done eating we can eat.”



Brinn and George spent a good part of the afternoon in the hot tub with Jeff and his wife.  She was sure it was the first time they had been in a hotel of this caliber. Before the couple left, Brinn gave them several vouchers for free nights at this hotel.  They couldn’t thank her enough and as they left, George assured him he would be sending a contract over to him early in the week.


As soon as they were alone Brinn shed her clothes as she walked across the room. “Are you coming, big boy?”


“Where are we going?” George started undressing as he walked.


“We are going outside and sit in the hot tub in the snow.” Big fluffy flakes had started to fall. “I have a feeling that the cold on my skin and the touch of your tongue might be all it takes to drive me absolutely mad.”


“Brinn, god you drive me crazy!  How am I going to ever look at you again without picturing you….” He stared at her as she stood naked, backlit by the resort lights and dancing around in the snow.  He moved toward her and pressed his warm body against hers, making them both shiver with anticipation.


They dropped into the tub and Brinn straddled his lap, lowering herself onto him.  They were both frantic and soon she had collapsed against him. “Thank you, Geo. I needed this weekend so badly.  I really value your friendship and I hope this weekend won’t change anything. As long as Chase can’t face our life, I….”  She dropped her head onto his shoulder. “I miss him so much, George. I love you for this weekend but I…”


“You and Zach are made for each other.  You are one together. I just feel lucky that I got to experience what I was missing.  Your family has really expanded my horizons.” He lowered his head and his tongue trailed down between her breasts as she arched toward him.


Two hours later, as Brinn curled up against George in bed, her phone rang.  She reached for it. “Chase?”


“Hey, Lulu.”


“Oh Zach, are you alright?  I miss you so much,” without realizing it she trailed her hand down George’s chest.


“Brinn, I’m sorry.  I just know you deserve so much more…”


“Zach, I want you,” she started crying softly.  “Please, come home for the holidays. Next Thursday is Thanksgiving and my birthday.  Matty will be coming home on the family plane. Let John fly you back with him. If after the first of the year you want to go again, I will let….  Oh, please, Zach” By now the tears were flowing and her voice was unsteady. “Think about it, please.”


“I love you, Lulu.  I still love you! I will always love you.”


“Zach, I’ll tell Matteo to call you.  Come back to me.” She ended the call.

 

George pulled her close to him.  “Sleep, Brinn. Tomorrow we will head home and by the end of the week I bet Zach will be home in your bed.’ He stroked her head until the tears stopped and she fell asleep.