- Text Size +

Chapter 3


Early Monday morning, Brian and Justin were at the courthouse.  They had a meeting before the judge. He delayed making any decisions until after Thanksgiving which meant the man would be locked up until after the holiday. He also called the judge who had signed the orders to turn over Hannah and he reversed the order until more research could be done.  


By 10:00 a.m. Dan and Marcus had the news that for now Hannah was theirs for another week and the judge couldn’t promise anything but he thought it would be on hold until the first of the year. However, he had also said it might be best if they stayed out of sight.  Tyler had done a little research into the man they put in jail and he played dirty and so did the men he worked for. If they physically got custody of her she would have the upper hand.


Dan and Marcus decided they would stay where they were for a little while anyway.  If they left the state they could be asking for trouble so for now the lighthouse was their home.



Brinn and Tammy were both on a mission.  Tammy had read the results when Brinn was out of town and now they were reviewing them together and finishing up their report.  By the end of Tuesday they had submitted the initial results. If the team of experts thought it had promise it could be fast tracked to human testing.  Everything they were using was natural ingredients. It wasn’t a cure but it appeared so far that one or two doses of their medication and CF sufferers found relief quickly.  They didn’t know if it would work for someone forever but it was a great start.  


“Brinn, I understand this is all moving quickly and is very exciting but you are very jumpy. Any word on Zach?”


“My John flew down to New Orleans today.  He is coming back tomorrow with Matty. I am hoping Zach will come back with him.  Even if it isn’t for good, at least I could have him on my birthday.”


Tammy put an arm around Brinn.  She seemed so young and innocent at this moment.  “Brinn, you haven’t talked about this past weekend.  Did you and George have a good time?”


“Tammy, I am not going to feel guilty for this weekend, no matter what happens with Zach.  George was what I needed last weekend. I won’t regret it but if Zach comes back to stay, I will never, never be tempted by another man.  Zach gets me inside and out.” Brian put her arms around Tammy’s neck. “I miss him so much….” After a few moments, Brinn pulled herself together.    “And what about you and Gus’ mom?”


“Well, I know there is no future for us but she is wonderful.  I hear Mel is coming in the next couple days, too, so if you need me this weekend I will be totally free.”


“Thanks, Tammy.  I will remember that.”


“Brinn, if he doesn’t …. Just remember that alcohol and pills aren’t going to fix it.”


“I know that, Tammy.  Whether I remember it later….  Let’s get out of here. We are closed until next week.  I am going to be 21 in a couple of days. I think I will go see if I can have dinner with my dads and maybe I will drive them crazy and sleep between them.”  She grinned over at Tammy.


“Oh, now, that would just be mean.  They would probably just move around you.”  she laughed.


“Tammy, that’s exactly what they would do.  Or at least that’s what they did last time.”


“Your kidding, right?”


“Oh, Tammy, the stories I could tell. They don’t know I remember but I was probably two and they were playing touchy feely around me. I wish I could remember Dad holding me when he was so sick they weren’t sure he would live.  I have heard it was very touching. I know I am really lucky having the parents I do.”


“Yes, they love you so much.”


“Well, I have a beautiful woman to spend the night with before her wife comes.”


Brinn reached over and took Tammy’s hand, squeezing it. “If you need a distraction …”


“I’m fine, Brinn.   I have known from the beginning, this is just a very fun distraction. I’m a big girl and Lindsay has never lied to me but I have to admit, I want to meet Mel.”


“I’ll let you know if I hear anything about our research but I am sure it won’t be for another week or two before we hear anything.” The women hugged and each got into their own cars and drove away.


Brinn drove to her dads.  She just couldn’t go home tonight.  She had told George he didn’t need to come around because she knew he was busy with Thanksgiving preparations through his business but on Thanksgiving he was coming as family, although he would help with food, just like family would do. While she drove she called Matty.  “Hey, Brinn, what are you up to. I will be home tomorrow by this time.”


“Matty, is Zach coming home with you?’ I know you have seen him and that’s Ok.  I just miss him so much. I need him.”


“Sis, I am trying.  He knows you love him and he loves you so much.  He is just afraid he is bringing you down.”


“Matty, he could never…”


“I know, Brinn.  He has done a lot of thinking.  He keeps waffling but I promise I will keep trying.”


“Thanks, Matteo.  Am I going to get to spend some time with you this weekend?”


“Of course.  If I can’t convince him to come home, I’ll stay at your house while I’m home.”


“Thanks, Matty. Love you.”


“I love you, too. See you tomorrow.”


Brinn pulled up to the vineyard.  She realized she hadn’t called them ahead of time.  She knocked on the door and then punched in the security code.  “Dad?”


“Brinny? Come on back.  I’m painting,” she heard Justin’s voice coming from the back of the house. 


She poured two glasses of wine and walked into the room Justin was using now.  Justin stood in just a pair of shorts she was fairly sure he had just pulled on.  She walked into his waiting arms and, handing him one of the glasses, she wrapped her free arm around his neck and held onto him.


“What’s wrong, Sweetheart?”


“Oh, Daddy,” the tears started.  “I miss Zach so much. Matty isn’t sure he will be coming back but I don’t know what I will do if he doesn’t.”


Justin held onto her tightly.  He hated to see her hurting. “Oh, baby, I wish I could make it better.”


“Daddy, last weekend George and I…”


“It doesn’t matter what you did. I know where your heart is and I know that you are still a beautiful, young woman who has physical needs.  I just don’t want to hear about them.”


“Daddy, can I stay here tonight? I just don’t want to go home.”


“You are always welcome.  You know that.”


“Where is Dad?”


“He should be home really soon. He has been working with Dan all day.”


“Where are Dan and Marcus?”


“Sorry, sweetheart, I know you wouldn’t tell anyone but the less that know the better.  They are safe. They will probably stay where they are for a while anyway. If they leave the state, it could look like they are fleeing.  So, unless they are out of options they are staying in state. If they are ordered to give Hannah up, they will leave the country. That’s what Brian is working on.”


As Justin cleaned his brushes,  Brinn caught herself staring at her dad’s leg.  The scars were horrifying. She couldn’t imagine how painful it had been.  Justin noticed and turned away from her a bit. “I know it is quite hideous.”


“Oh, Daddy, “ Brinn wrapped her arms around his neck.  “You are the most amazing man. How you held it together for so long, I’ll never know.” Justin went completely silent. “Daddy, what is it?”


“Honey, it doesn’t matter.  I was just afraid I wouldn’t be here for your birthday,” he reached out for her and she dropped her head on his bare chest.  


She kissed him and said, “You go and take a nice hot bath.  I can tell your leg is bothering you. I’ll clean up the brushes and then if Dad isn’t back, I’ll come wash your back for you.


“Thank you, Brinny. I just realized, didn’t you have a big paper you were turning in somewhere today?”


“I’ll tell you and Dad together at dinner.”


“That sounds good,” he walked off. Brinn watched him go and wanted to cry.  What would she have done if they weren’t here. Talia would never know them and she deserved to know the best grandpas in the world.  


She quickly finished cleaning the brushes and then she entered the master.  Brinn heard him singing softly. She always loved to hear him sing. It brought her back to her childhood.  He started singing, 


“I knew I loved you before I met you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I met you

I have been waiting all my life’

Songwriters: Daniel Jones / Darren Hayes / Darren Stanley Hayes I Knew I Loved You 

It was soft and sweet.  “Daddy, do you have enough bubbles in your bath.”

He laughed a little.  “Yes, Brinny. It’s not like you haven’t seen a cock before.”

“I know but it is different when you know you’re here because of that one.”  She walked up behind him and sat on a little stool. She massaged his shoulders.  She worked the muscles she knew would be tight because of his painting. He dropped his head back and she kissed his forehead. “You know how many of my friends had a crush on you when I grew up.  More than once, one of them said they were sure they could get you to change.”

“Did you tell them unless they had something to offer me up my….”

“Daddy….”

“Sorry, sweetheart.”

“Did you really love me before you met me?”

“Oh, yes, Brinny.  I always wanted another child but we didn’t know how we would go about it and when the situation occurred, I was thrilled, Darling.”

“Who the hell are you calling darling?” Brian’s voice came from the bedroom.

“Our Daughter so don’t get naked.”

“Hey, Dad.  I hope you don’t mind me staying here tonight.”  She stood and Brian bent to give her a hug. She looped her hands behind his head and he picked her up like he had when she was little.”

“Oh, Brinn, I’m so glad you are here.  I feel like we haven’t seen much of you. You had a good time with George?”

“I did, Dad, but I miss Chase so badly and he won’t make up his mind if he is coming home with Matty  and My John tomorrow. And if he does come back, you are not to give him a bad time!”

“If he hurts you….” Brian got tense.

“Oh, Dad, you  know why he left.” Brinn’s feet returned to the floor and Brian walked around and kissed Justin.  His hand slipped under the water and Brinn shook her head as she knew where Brian’s hand had landed. The kiss between her fathers got more heated.  “Why don’t I go figure out what you had planned for dinner and start it.” Before she had gotten out of the room, she heard Brian enter the water.

Forty five minutes later, Justin limped in with Brian right behind him. They both had a relaxed movement that told her they had sex and were now content. The way they touched and brushed up against each other made her both happy but also very lonely.  

As they ate a few minutes later, Brinn told them all about her new trial at seemed so hopeful. They talked about Tammy and that led to Lindsay and the fact that Melanie was coming.

“At least they aren’t staying here. I think they are both staying at Gus’ while Mel is here.  It could be some fireworks if she learns about Tammy, I mean all about it.”

The three cleaned up the kitchen together and then they went to the living room and started a movie. Brinn started on the sofa between them but without realizing it she crawled up on Brian’s lap and Justin took her feet in his hands. It wasn’t long before Brinn dozed off in the arms of her fathers. Her last thought was that her mother would not even know how to make her feel whole.  

“I’m ready for bed, how about you?” Justin said innocently.

“Go open the bed in the guest room and I will carry her. Then you can go open our bed and…”

“Our bed is never closed.” Justin smiled up at Brian as he ran his and down into Brian’s pants.and stroked his firm ass.  Brian purred deep in his throat. Justin moved his hand so Brian could walk properly and soon he was laying her down in the bed.  Justin gently tugged her jeans off. They had seen her remove her bra early in the evening so they figured she should be good with the T shirt she had on. Justin carefully brought the blankets up to her chin and she instinctively dug her fist in and pulled them close. Justin bent and kissed her cheek.  When he stood up, there was a tear in his eye. Brian kissed each of his cheeks and offered him his hand as they walked out of the room, closing the door tightly. Brian held Justin for a moment. Our little girl is grown and yet she needs her dads.”

“Did we let her grow up too fast?  I mean, most girls her age are still in college and probably sleeping with a different guy each weekend.  We let her basically move in with Zach when she was 16 and that is all she has known.”

“Well, my guess is she got to know George well this weekend.”

“I hope she doesn’t regret that.” Justin questioned.

Brian led him to the bedroom.  “I think I would like to feel your hands right where they were a little bit ago.” Justin immediately slipped his hand back in the waistband of his jeans. His fingers began massaging Brian’s ass and when a finger began to trail between his cheeks, Brian began to melt. After shedding their clothes they spent the next hour talking, touching and kissing.  They rushed nothing and when they both were ready they stroked the other off.as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“Brinn deserves this.”

“She’ll have it, Sunshine.  She’ll have it.” Brian placed his hand on Justin’s cheek and kissed him once more before guiding him to turn over and he put both arms around him, pulling Justin’s back tightly against his chest.  “And if not she can always move back in with us and share our bed.”

“As much as I love our daughter, she is not going to be sharing our bed regularly anytime soon,” Justin reached back and after just a couple strokes Brian began to come back to life.  Justin guided him in and then worked back until his cheeks were pressed against Brian’s pelvis. “I won’t give this up even for our beloved Brinn.”



Matty spent the whole evening talking to Zach.  He knew how badly his sister needed to have him home and he could tell Zach missed her, too. “Zach, I know why you left and so does everyone else but Brinn needs you.  She loves you.”


“Matteo, is she as beautiful as ever?  When I sleep I dream about the feel of her skin on my hands.  I think about the taste of her. I think…”


“Um, she’s still my sister,” Matty rolled his eyes at Zach, but of course she is still beautiful but some of her spark is gone.  Zach, if you don’t come back, I’m afraid her fire will be next. Zach without her fire she will become a stuffy old scientist. Please, I know you left because you thought it was best for her but you’re what’s best for her.  God, I can’t believe I am saying this but, she needs a good fuck I’m sure but more importantly, she needs the love of her life.”


“Matty, I’m scared.  I don’t know what I’ll say.  I don’t know if she really understands.”


“If I can convince Cait to come along, will you go? I will tell Brinn it’s a visit but you aren’t sure if you are staying yet.”


“If you can make that work, I’ll come.  God I miss her.”


“Be ready to go at 11:00 a.m.  My dad and I will pick you up.”


Matty went to work. He called Caitlin who said she would do anything to get them back together and her parents went along with it because they felt it was best for Zach to get back to the life he needed. But Matty decided he was not letting Brinn know until they were on the plane.



Wednesday morning Brinn peaked in her dads’ room and they were still sleeping.  She slipped in and climbed into bed, getting under the covers between them. She was sure they were naked but she wasn’t looking.  She would leave in a bit and they could have their morning romp in the sheets.


Brian snuggled against her in his sleep but then his eyes flew open. He kissed her cheek and whispered, “You don’t smell like Justin.”


“You mean I don’t smell like stale sex?  That is the smell I always associate with your bedroom in the morning.”


“Oh, but your daddy has the  most amazing scent that naturally comes from him.” Brian’s glanced at his still sleeping husband, just wanting to brush the hair out of his eyes.


“Um, Dad, I can tell how much you love him if you get my drift.” Brinn smiled at him and he moved back a couple inches.  “Oh, don’t ever doubt, I know how lucky I am to have parents who love, I mean really love each other.”


Justin started to move a bit and then he stretched and turned to face his family.  “Morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?”


Brinn snuggle against him and he pulled her close. “I did, Daddy,” she kissed him playfully on the lips. “I love you both so much.”  She wrapped an arm around each of their necks and rather than pulling them to her, she pulled them to each other so they could kiss good morning.  She had learned so much from watching them kiss. They never just kissed, they connected. When they separated, she kissed each of them and then slipped out of the bed.  I’ll make breakfast. Should we say in an hour?” She left the room and Justin and Brian were drawn together.



Matty and John arrived at the Chase’s house about five minutes to 11:00.  Matty had already connected with Caitlin earlier and she said Zach was coming but he was very nervous.  He was even scared to see John because he knew how protective he was of Brinn. As they walked up to the house, Matty looked at John, “Dad, remember this has really been hard on him and he thinks he is doing what is best for her.”


“Matteo, I know.  I won’t do anything that will make him feel uncomfortable. I promise. He is family.” Matty knocked on the door and ten minutes later the trunk was full of suitcases and they were on the road. John had done part of the checklist early this morning  so he just had to do the final check. Cait and Matty sat with Zach and tried to reassure him that this was what he needed to do. He belonged with Brinn.


Matty and John had talked it over and decided that they would let Brinn know he was coming when they were in the air.  After John had taken off and put it on auto pilot he called Brian.

“Hey, John, I thought you would be in the air?”


“We are, Uncle Brian. We are in clear airspace so I am behind the yolk but it is on auto.  Do you know where Brinn is?”


“Yes, she is here with Sunshine. I am not sure if they are still in the kitchen or if they are painting together.”


“Well, I am going to call her then.  I just didn’t want her to be alone.”


“John, is it good news.”


“I think it is what she has been waiting to hear but I know our Brinn.  She may go into meltdown.”


“Do you want me to tell her?”


“No, as long as I know she is with you, I’ll call her.  See you tomorrow.” John hung up and called Brinn.


“Daddy,” Brinn held her phone.  “It’s My John. Daddy?”


Justin walked up to her and put his arm around her.  “My John.” She put her phone on speaker.


“Hey Miss Thing.  We are in the air.”


“Don’t do this, John! Who is we? Is Zach coming home?”


“Brinny, he is coming home.  He is talking to Cait and Matty.  My son had to do some fast talking.  Zach is very scared. He really does love you and he thought he was doing something for you when he left.”


“Stop talking, My John.  Is he alright? What does he look like? Does he look healthy?”


“ Brinny, he looks good.  We should be landing in about two  hours. We will text you when we are landing.”


“Thanks, My John,” Brinn turned into Justin’s arms.  “Oh, Daddy, he’s coming home. He’s really on his way. Daddy, do I tell him about George?”


“Brinny, sweetheart, you love him.  You let him know how much you miss him, and then when the time is right you will tell him about George.  There is no rush and remember you love each other and he left you. Brinn you may have been with George but emotionally you never left him.”  Brinn clung to Justin and Brian walked in and wrapped his arms around both of them.


“These are going to be the longest two hours of my life.”


“No it isn’t.  You and I are going to go paint.  Brian, will you tell us when we have 30 minutes left?  We are going to create a masterpiece.” Justin was already taking off his clothes.  By the time he got to the studio, Justin had left a trail of clothes in the hall and was just in his briefs..  


Brinn thought,  Why not. She was just here with her dads and she took off her shirt and jeans but then she looked at her bra.  She had paid far too much for it to get it covered with paint. She rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a towel.  She fashioned it into a wrap around her chest and she went back out to Justin. He had taken out two canvases and a bunch of brushes.  


“Let’s start two paintings and switch every ten minutes. Anything goes.” Justin picked up a brush and started swinging.  Every ten minutes they switched canvases.  


By the time Brian came in and let them know it was 30 minutes until the plane landed, he stood there amazed. He never claimed to know much about art but what these two had created in an hour and a half took his breath away. They were abstract but stunning.  They were bold and mesmerizing. “Hey, sweetheart, your fiance will be landing in half an hour.”


Brinn’s attention focused on Brian for a split second and then she dashed into the bathroom.  Brian took Justin in his arms and his hands moved into his briefs, cupping his ass and pulling him close. “These are stunning.  I mean, all I can think about is spreading the paint all over your body and…” As their lips met, they heard Brinn scream in the bathroom. Brian rushed to the door, “Brinn, what is it?”


She stuck her head out of the bathroom, “What am I going to wear?  I don’t have anything here that I can wear to the airport.”


“Believe it or not, I thought about that and called Tammy.  She met me at your house and picked out some clothes for you.”


“Oh, Dad, thank you!”


“I will leave them over on the chair in the corner and Sunshine and I will leave so you can use this room.”


Brian and Justin walked to their room and as soon as the door shut, Justin nearly climbed Brian. “You never cease to amaze me.  What made you think about the clothes?” 


“Will you make love with me even if I tell you?” Justin slipped out of his briefs and reached for Brian’s fly.  He took in a quick breath in and then continued. “Tammy called to talk about Mel coming in and I told her Zach was on his way.  She thought about the clothes.” Brian dropped his pants to the side. “You know we don’t have much time if she wants us to drive her.”


“Then I suggest we make good use of the shower as I get this paint rinsed off me.”



When it was time to leave, Brinn looked lovely but she was so nervous. “Daddy, what  if he doesn’t stay. What if he realized he doesn’t love me?”


“Oh, Brinn, he still loves you.  In fact, his love for you drove him away but he is back now and I doubt you have to worry about him leaving again.”  Justin got into the back seat with her while Brian drove them to the airstrip. It was only a few minutes away and as they turned into the drive of the small airport, the plane’s wheels were touching down.


“I’m so scared, Daddy.”


“Do you still love him?”


“You know I do!”


“Then there is nothing to be scared about.  He is the man you love. There is nothing to be scared of.”


Brian opened the door for Brinn and she got out of the SUV. Brian kissed her cheek. “You look beautiful, Brinny.” She stepped away from him and moved closer to where the plane would stop.  Brian offered Justin his hand and pulled him close so they were hip to hip. “Are you as scared for her as I am?” Brian asked softly.


“I know they still love each other but you and I know love isn’t always easy.” He laid his head on Brian’s shoulder, “I just don’t want her to hurt like we have hurt.”


Brian kissed his head, “Ya, we didn’t make loving each other easy, did we.”


“No, but it was so worth it.  I still love you, old man,” Justin looked up at him with a twinkle in his eye, lightening the mood.


“At 2:00 a.m. tonight and I have you spread eagle on the bed we will see who is an old man.”


“Can I be on my stomach with my ass in the air?”


“I don’t want to know what you’re talking about,” Tony said as he stood next to Brian and Justin.


“Trust me, your ass is definitely involved.”  As Brian finished the comment, the steps of the plane dropped down.  Matty was the first one out the door and down the steps. Tony walked over and hugged his son and then  John started handing bags down to both of them. After all the bags were on the tarmac, Matty reached up and offered a hand to Cait as she stepped down.  Brinn stepped closer and the two young women hugged each other and then Brinn’s eyes went up to the door of the plane and there he stood with John.


Brinn’s eyes locked with  Zach’s and he moved down the steps. He stopped a foot away and then, without a word they closed the space between them and they were in each other’s arms.  They didn’t kiss, they just held each other. Brinn listened to his heart beat and then the air moving in and out of his lungs. Brian and Justin got in the vehicle and Tony, John, Matty, and Caitlin grabbed bags and  walked to their car.


Brinn looked up at him and she stood on her tiptoes as his mouth came down to her.  As their lips met tears flowed and their bodies fused to each other. After several minutes they separated far enough to see each other again. “Let’s go home.  I first want to make love to you about 100 times and then we need to talk.”


Brian walked over and grabbed the last bags on the tarmac and threw them in the back.  As the couple walked to the SUV Justin got out of the car and hugged Zach and Brian shook his hand.  It was a quiet ride to Brinn and Zach’s. Brian helped with the bags and Justin hugged Brinn. “You’ll be fine, Brinny, and if you need me, I can be here in a couple minutes.”


“I’ll be fine, Daddy.  I love you.”


“Just remember you have the rest of your life to talk.  Don’t overwhelm him tonight with details.”


“Thanks, Daddy.” Brinn gave Brian a hug and then she watched her dads drive away.


Together they walked into the house and they shut the door together. “Brinn, I think we need to talk.”


“You’re right but first, I need to be loved by you.  I need to feel you. I need to see you.” Brinn took his hand and together they walked to the bedroom. 


Brinn started to undress but Zach stopped her.  “We have the rest of our lives, Brinn. There is no rush.”  For the first time, Zach took charge and as he slowly undressed her following his hands with his lips.  By the time she lay naked on the bed, she was begging for him to join her. She watched as he undressed in front of her and then his body was on top of hers and as he entered her she felt a tear hit her face. “I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t have left you. I never stopped loving you and I have nothing to live for without you.” As he moved in and out of her Brinn’s body reacted knowing this was the man she loved. As he moved faster and her body arched to meet him,  together they celebrated their love as the climaxed together.


Around 10:00 p.m. Brinn and Zach went to the kitchen in their robes to find something to eat. Zach pulled out one of George’s meals from the fridge.  “I have to say, I have missed George, too. His food is so amazing.”


Zach didn’t notice that Brinn got quiet.  She took the meal from George and put it in the microwave as Zach just chatted.  He had missed talking to her. He knew she would always listen to him even when he was talking about nothing in particular. “Lulu, where are you? Am I talking too much?”


“Oh, no darling,” she kissed him. “I have missed the sound of your voice.  I have missed everything about you!” she slipped her hand into his robe and he took in a sharp breath as her chilled fingers brushed his cock. She knew she couldn’t keep her secret long. It would tear her up. “Zach, I….”  The microwave buzzed.


“Oh, I am so hungry.  I ate a little on the plane but that was a long time ago.”


“Well, about an hour ago you seemed to be having a snack,” Brinn kissed him lightly.


“And trust me, I plan to have dessert at the same place later,” he ran his finger between her legs and then put it in his mouth.  He sat down by the kitchen bar and together they ate straight out of the container. “Lulu, you had started to say something when the microwave stopped.”


“It will wait.  I’d rather just sit here and look at you and know that you are here to stay.”


As they finished eating, Zach started to cough.  “Chase, you need to take a treatment and I promise when you’re done, I will be ready for round, what is it, four?  In fact, I might start on round four while you take your treatment,” she reached into his robe and he reacted to her slightest touch. 


As Zach put on his mask, Brinn softly stroked his cock with her head resting on his abdomen.  “Zach, did you do anything while you were away? I mean did you go out? Have some fun?” She knew he wouldn’t answer.  He may not have even heard her. Although his erection was getting harder. She felt his body relax. He must be tired.  She gently took off his mask and she helped him lay down comfortably, pulling the blankets up to his chin. “Sleep, my love.  We have the rest of our lives to talk and make love.” When she was sure he was sleeping soundly she got up and paced back and forth, seeing the lights in her dads’ house go out.  She didn’t feel guilty about the weekend with George. She just knew she would have to tell him soon. Maybe she wouldn’t mention George. Maybe just letting him know there had been someone was all she would need to make her comfortable with this.



Justin lay on the bed with a pillow under his hips positioning his ass up in the air and his legs tied in place. Brian was running a feather up and down his back and then along the crack of his ass and along the underside of his penis.  Brian wasn’t talking to him. He was just running the feather up and down.


“God, Brian, you are driving me totally insane.  Beat me! Fuck me! Don’t keep doing this!”


“But Darling, I plan  to keep this up for at least two more hours. And then I plan to make love with you until 2:00 a.m.”


“Brian, I will be totally mad by then!”


“You started this, calling me an old man.”  Brian moved between his legs and started using his tongue dragging it over every sensitive inch of skin he could reach. Once he was sure Justin couldn’t take anymore, he moved back up to Justin’s head and put a leg on either side of him and Justin eagerly took his cock in his mouth.



Lindsay sat at the airport.  Of course Mel got delayed with a case and it was now midnight, actually after midnight making it Thanksgiving.  Lindsay had wished Tammy could come along for the company but that would have been a bad idea. Mel would instantly know this was the woman she had mentioned.  She hadn’t given her any details other than she was spending time with a friend of Brian’s. Finally, Mel’s flight was announced and Lindsay felt a little tingle deep inside her core.  She did love her but it was the comfortable love of someone you knew well. Was there still any of that spark they had when Gus was a baby so many years ago. She wondered if Mel would still be so wrapped up with the case that delayed her, that she was only physically present and not mentally present.


And then she saw her.  She looked really good for a 60 year old woman.  She always kept herself in good shape and although her dark hair had streaks of silver in it, she was stunning.  As they met, Mel took her wife in her arms and kissed her deeply. “I’ve missed you,” she said in a husky voice.


“I missed you.  I think this is the longest we have been apart in….well, a long time.”


“I’m sorry I am here so late.  But, there was a last minute appeal and I knew if I stayed and took care of it, I wouldn’t have to rush back.  I can stay a week. I am kind of hoping you’d come back with me.”


Lindsay wrapped an arm around Mel, “Let’s grab your bag and get out of here. We can talk when we get back to the vineyard.  I told Gus we would just sleep in one of the cottages tonight so we didn’t wake them when we arrived but he insisted we stay at the house so they will be up waiting for us.


“Have you been staying with them?”


Lindsay diverted the question, “Wait until you see our stunning granddaughter.  Tally is so perfect. We may get there in time for a feeding so you might get to see her tonight.”  As they got on the road, Lindsay entertained Mel with stories about Gage and Taylor. “Gage is so much like Brian.  He has no filter but he has a heart of gold. We have the best grandkids. Becca and Peter have let me spend a little time with the twins, too.  They are old enough to understand that they were adopted and that we are their birth mom’s moms. They are very lucky to have those two as parents.  We know Jenny wasn’t ready at the time. She was so young.”


“I feel like it has been a long time since I have been here.”


“It has been.  The last two times I came for a visit, you couldn’t make it.”  Lindsay tried not to sound accusing.


“I am going to back off.  I really am. I …. Lindsay, who have you been spending time with?”


“Mel, really? We haven’t even gotten to the house.  It’s not like you ….no, I am not going there. Tonight is for our family and for the two of us.  If you’re here for a week, we will have plenty of time to talk.” She reached for Mel’s hand and Mel took it.  She brought it to her lips.


“I have missed you, Lindz, more than I realized.”


Lindsay bit back a snide remark.  She had missed Mel, too, but she had also enjoyed being with Tammy.  She wasn’t sure how this would play out over the next week. At least, Tammy understood the situation and wasn’t putting any pressure on her. 


Lindsay pulled up to Gus and Shelby’s and Gus came out to meet them, “Mama!  It is so good to see you. You look beautiful.” Gus picked her up and spun her around.  


“Gus, you are as handsome as ever.   Is that baby of yours awake?”


“Well, Talia was having a midnight snack when I came out. She promised to leave some for me.”


Mel wrapped her arm around Lindz, “I remember enjoying a snack from time to time when you were a baby.” She kissed Lindsay’s cheek as her hand drifted to her ass. They all walked into the house and went up the stairs to the bedrooms.  Gus carried his mom’s bag to the room he had moved Lindsay into earlier in the day, while Lindz and Mel knocked softly on the master suite’s door.


“Come in, Grandma.  I think she knew there was someone to meet.  She usually goes right back to sleep but tonight she seems to be wide awake.”  Melanie walked over and took her granddaughter from Shelby.


“Oh, she is so beautiful,” Mel kissed her cheek and the two month old gurgled.  Mel talked softly to the infant about how much she loved her and how lucky she was to be part of this crazy, amazing family with so many strong loving women. 


Gus walked into the room and put his arm around Mel and touched his daughter’s cheek.  “What do you think?”


“I have the most beautiful grandchildren and as much as I would like to spend another several hours with her,  I have been up well over 20 hours. I will be around for a week so we will have time to bond. Maybe the two of you would like to take a weekend away. We could watch the kids.”


“Mama, you’re tired.  We can talk in the morning. Did Mom tell you dinner is at the main house around 3:00.   I will make the kids stay away from your room until we see you’re awake.” Gus turned to Lindsay as he said, “You probably have some catching up to do, too.”  


Mel missed the look mother and son shared. “I hope we have some catching up to do.” She handed Tally to Gus and took Lindsay’s hand.  “We will see later.” Lindsay led her down the hall to the room that was ready for them. Once the door was shut, Melanie pinned Lindsay to it.  “Oh, Lindsay,” her hand moved under Lindsay’s blouse and cupped her breast as her mouth crushed against hers. Lindsay grabbed Mel’s hips and pulled them tightly to hers as she ground her pelvis to hers.  The women undressed in a rush and then Mel was between Lindsay’s legs as she laid on the bed. Mel knew her body so well. Almost instantly she felt the rush flow over her body as she cried out and then as Mel got on the bed next to Lindsay, Lindsay scissored her legs with Mel and as their pelvises ground together Mel climaxed in Lindsay’s arms.


 As the women laid together, Mel fell into a sound sleep but Lindsay laid there thinking about her wife next to her and the woman who gave her a new lease on life.  What was she going to do? She didn’t want to go back to her old life the way it was. She wasn’t sure what she wanted but right now, she was going to sleep next to her wife.



At 2:00 a.m. Brian’s alarm went off.  He had fallen asleep leaning against the headboard while Justin’s head lay on his upper thigh.  He had cum hard but Justin’s frustration level was on the verge of insanity. He had not cum yet although he had begged for relief.  Brian was always amazed how long Justin could hold off if he put his mind to it.  


“Brian, please, I need to cum. I need you inside me,” Sunshine mumbled as he woke up completely. “You are not an old man.  You are a magnificent lover that I cannot imagine ever being without and right now, baby, please, I want you.”  


“Oh, Sunshine, I will make love with you anytime, anywhere.”  Brian untied Justin and turned him over. Justin was stiff from lying in that position so long.  Brian helped him find a comfortable position and then moved into him. Justin came instantly but as Brian continued to move Justin started growing hard again.  This time he hung on until he could tell from Brian’s face that it was time and with no worry of being heard they both screamed out as their love spilled from them.  


As they lay in each others arms, they talked softly.  “Sunshine, you do know that tomorrow might not be a very calm.  I was thinking about our guest list tomorrow. Of course there is Gus, Shelby, and Seth.  There is Tammy, Lindz, and Mel. And of course Brinn, Zach, and George. Not to mention I think I heard that George and Matty had a night so that means it’s those two plus Caitlin.  All we need it for Tina to show up and then we could pull in Tony and John and you and me. Molly and Tyler and Peter and Becca are the only couples that….”


“Brian, I think everyone will behave.  I just wish Dan and Marcus could be here with Hannah. I can’t imagine what they are going through.  Next week we will have to really start the fight for them.”


“We will be with them every step of the way but right now, it is time to sleep. Tomorrow this house will be filled with love and family and we have so much to be thankful for, Sunshine.  I really wasn’t sure we would ever see this day.” 


“Brian, if we hadn’t made it, we would have gone together and our family would have gotten together today and done some crying and some laughing and they would be family with or without us.”


“We may not have raised a conventional family but they all know what is important.  They will always stand up for what is right and they will always love, even if punches are thrown in the process.”

 

They kissed once more and then drifted off to sleep.