- Text Size +

Chapter 5 


“Daddy, I know it’s early and you are probably making love with Dad right now but as soon as you are done, please call me.”  Brinn left the message and then looked out the window at Stone House. She thought it was a little odd that Seth’s car was at Tammy’s but they had talked a lot yesterday and Seth was pretty drunk.  He probably just didn’t want to drive all the way into town.


Tammy was just putting toast in the toaster when her phone rang, She answered it on speaker, “Hey, Brinn!  Are you going into the lab today?”


“Do you think it is going to be that easy? Is Seth over there?”


“Yes, I’m here but as soon as I eat some of this food Tammy put together, I’m heading into shopping mayhem to help at the bar.”


“Oh, hey Seth. That’s why I am calling you, Tammy.  If you don’t have plans, I want you to come dress shopping with me. I’m hoping Daddy will come with me, too, and Emmett, the wedding planner, is going to be there on the phone.  He’s great and he has done so many amazing weddings. I texted him and the crazy guy jumped on a plane first thing this morning and will be here in San Francisco at about 1:00 and has an appointment set up for us at a dress shop. Please tell me you can come.  You’re my best friend. I am hoping Shelby will come, too. She figured Lindsay and Mel could take care of the kids if Gus has to go into work.”


“Oh, Brinn, I wouldn’t be anywhere else.”  Tammy was so excited for her young friend.


“Oh, thank you, Tammy.  I’ll call you as soon as I have a time.  I am guessing in about an hour and a half.” 


The line went dead and Tammy looked over at Seth, expecting to hear him make a comment about dress shopping but she saw the far away look in his eyes as he took a forkful of eggs. “Seth,” Tammy walked around the counter and took his face between her hands, “You need to find someone to love who can love you and only you. You deserve that.”  She kissed him. It was lingering and full of care but there was no suggestion of wanting more in it.


“I don’t even know if I would look for a man or a woman.  I’m not very good at the looking part but if I find them, I will love them forever.” Seth turned back to his plate and started eating more quickly.


“Seth, love is all that matters.  Find someone you love and loves you.”  She sat down and started eating herself.


“I will if you will.  From what I can tell Lindsay is a nice lady but she is married and from everything G said over the years, they are together for life.  You deserve your own true love.”


“I have never fooled myself.  I am learning as much as I can from her and I enjoy her company but when she leaves I will be fine and yes, I will find my own love, I hope.”



Justin was flat on his back and Brian was buried in him when his phone rang. Brian claimed his mouth as they finished together.  Brian collapsed onto him. “Who the hell is calling you this early?” he eventually asked when his breathing became normal and he rolled off him.


“It was Brinn’s ring.” Justin reached over and grabbed his phone but then rolled over and kissed Brian. “That was amazing, by the way. Even the great Brian Kinney has picked up more tricks of the trade over the years.”


“It is completely because of you.  You have inspired me to continue,” he kissed Justin on the shoulder, “to work,” he gently bit one of his nipples, “on my,” his hand wrapped around Justin’s still quivering cock, “skills.”


Justin’s phone rang again. “Damn, that girl…..it better be important.  Oh, no, what if it’s Zach?” he answered the call. “Brinn, is everrrrry thing alright?” Justin stammered as Brian’s mouth claimed his cock.


“Daddy, put me on speaker,” Justin did as she ordered.  “Dad, quit sucking his dick for a couple minutes.”


Brian started laughing and moved back up to lay his head next to Justin’s and saw she was on a video call.  “Hey, Brinny. What’s up besides me and your daddy.”


“Daddy, Emmett called last night.  He is flying into San Francisco and has an appointment set up for me with the most exclusive dress designer on the west coast for this afternoon. Daddy, tell me you will come with me, please?  Tammy, Caitlin, and Shelby are coming with me but, Daddy, I want you there, please?”


“Oh, Brinny, of course I’ll go. When do we leave?”


“An hour?”  Brinn asked.


Brian jumped in, “Perfect, we still have time to….” he ended the call as he moved onto Justin’s cock again.


An hour later Shelby pulled up to the main hour and found Brian and Justin making out on the porch.  “Do you two ever stop?” she called through the open window.


“Not if I can help it,” Brian spouted.  “Drive safe. Don’t let Emmett get too out there and if it gets too late, stay at one of the hotels.”


“I did pack a change of clothes, although I hate to think of being away from Tally already. “


“They will be fine as long as you left a titty supply.”


“Seriously, Brian,” Shelby rolled her eyes as Brian opened the door and let Justin in.


“Tell our daughter I’m disappointed she didn’t invite me along.”


“She is a very intelligent woman.  She knows you would make all of us miserable,” Justin kissed Brian and pulled the door shut.


Once they stopped for Brinn, Cait, and Tammy the next stop was Emmett and the airport.



Tally had been screaming for an hour. Mel and Lindsay had taken the older two out for a day of fun with the grandmas so  Gus had been walking back and forth with her but nothing seemed to help. He was fairly sure she was running a fever. Tammy was with Shelby and he wasn’t sure if he should bring her to the clinic or not.  Danny, maybe he could get ahold of him. Gus called Danny and prayed he answered.


“Gus, is something wrong with Brinn?”


“No, Danny, she is out wedding dress shopping with my wife and Tally is running a fever.  I don’t know if I should bring her in or if …. She won’t stop crying.”


“Gus, did you take her temperature?”


“Yes, it is 102°.”


Danny could hear the stress in the baby’s cry.  “Do you have acetaminophen in the house?”


“Yes, I know Shelly doesn’t like to give it too often.”


“Well, I understand that but give her a dose. Then, why don’t you run a lukewarm bath. If she shivers add a little more warm water. That might help with her fever.  Gus, if her temperature goes any higher, take her in immediately but with the bath and the medicine it should go down. Give her a dose every four hours until it drops below 100°.” Danny took a deep breath, “Gus, you can do this.  Call me in a couple hours. I’d say I’d call you but I don’t want to wake you if you both fall asleep.” 


“Thanks, Danny.  I appreciate it.”  Gus gave her the medication and then ran water in the kitchen sink.  He grabbed a big bath towel and laid it in the bottom of the sink and then gently laid Talia on top of it. Talia continued to cry and Gus continued to try to soothe her. After some time the crying calmed a bit and Gus took her out of the sink and wrapped her in a dry towel.  He was just heating a bottle when Brian walked in the door.  


“Hey, Gus, what’s…”  Brian saw the look on Gus’ face and walked over to him.


“What’s wrong, son?”


“She has a fever.  She hasn’t stopped crying since Shelby left.  I…”


“Let me take her.  I will try to get her to eat and you take a walk or a nap.  Call your moms and have them cut their day short.” Gus looked at him questioningly.  “Go on, I used to have a way with kids when they didn’t feel well.” Brian snuggled his granddaughter as he fed her a bottle. It was only a matter of time and she had finished the bottle and was sleeping in Brian’s arms.  



“Hey, Em!  This was so great of you to come help Brinn.” Justin and Emmett hugged.  


“Well, I don’t have a daughter of my own, thank god, but I love yours and can’t wait to help with this wedding.  Where is she?”


“Brinn and Shelby, along with another friend are driving around so they didn’t have to park.  Do you have any luggage?”


“Just my backpack.  I fly out early tomorrow.  I would have stayed a little longer but I have a big event on Sunday. So, is this a good thing for Brinn?  I know I’ve met Zach a couple times and he seems like a nice guy. I would have been all over something like that.”


“So how is Drew?”


“Ah, as gorgeous as ever.  No Brian?”


“Can you imagine Brian shopping for  a dress all day? He would give her anything, including a great shopping day, not including him.”


Shelby pulled up.  Tammy jumped out and got in the front.  Brinn gave Emmett a big hug and a kiss before getting back in and sat between her dad and Emmett.  As they drove to the designer, Emmett was introduced to Tammy and Cait and then started talking to Brinn about dress styles.


Thanks to Em, Brinn had the bridal shop to herself.  The designer took one look at Brinn and started pulling dresses out and as the afternoon went on, they all decided on the style and the designer and Emmett went into the back while Justin and the women went to a nearby coffee shop.  


“Daddy, you know I would be happy with something off of Amazon. I could just marry him naked.  I’d kind of like it if he was naked for the ceremony.”


“Oh, please, Brinn.  For six years I have tried to not think about that part of your relationship. I am just so thankful that you found someone who loves you the way Zach does.  He puts your happiness ahead of his own which is so important.”


As they drank their coffee, the women talked about the bridesmaids’ dresses.  The bridesmaids had each picked their own style and the dresses would be a deep rose blush color.  The designer would create them so they would have similar features to make the trio of dresses stunning together.  


Shelby had gotten a text from Gus about Talia.  He let her know he had called Danny and she was now doing much better but it was decided they would go back home tonight.  Brinn really didn’t want to be away from Zach either and Justin decided he would surprise Brian.  


Emmett texted Justin to come back to the shop.  Ten minutes later Brinn stood in awe of the sketch and the mock up was stunning.  “Brinn, let’s have you try this dress on. It is as close to the one I will design for you so it will help me get a better measurement.”


Tammy and Shelby went into the dressing room with her.  “Shelby, if Danny can’t be my ‘Man of Honor’, I would like you to be my matron of honor.”


“Danny will not miss your wedding for anything and that is the way it should be.  You two have been best friends for so long.” The women chatted as Brinn stripped down to her underwear.  “You know this was a stupid day to do this. I swear I gained five pounds yesterday.”


“Brinn, like you have to worry about gaining weight. You are so tiny.” Tammy commented as they pulled the dress over her head and then zipped it up. “Brinn, you are going to be stunning. I think having the dress in that soft pink will be so perfect.”


“And the rose color, you both do like it don’t you?”


“It is lovely and with Danny in crimson will just make it that much more special.  Let’s go show them. I don’t want to rush you but I do want to get home for Talia.”


“Oh course, Shelby.” Brinn stepped out.


Tammy moved up to Shelby, “I am sure Talia is fine.  You know little ones can pick up something just like that but if she responded that quickly she will be fine. You have a good husband.”


“I know I do.  I really do.”


Soon Justin was saying goodbye to Emmett, “Em, I can’t thank you enough.  To see Brinn this happy is all a dad could want. She is lovely, isn’t she?”


“Justin, you and Brian have done a fantastic job with both your kids.  I sometimes wish Drew and I would have had some but alas, it wasn’t meant to be. Drewsy and I will just grow old and more gorgeous together.”


“I hope you can spend more time out here around the wedding.  We would love to spend time with you.”


“Give your sweety a hug from me and we will see you in a couple months.  I will be in touch with you and Brinn soon.”


As Emmett got into a taxi Shelby pulled away from the curb to get home to her baby and the rest of her family.



Gus texted Shelby and then left in his truck.  He needed to get away and his moms just texted and said they would be home for 30 minutes.  His Pops could handle it that long. As he drove he wasn’t sure where he was going but ended up parked behind Wine and Design. He wanted Seth.  He needed Seth. He hoped he would catch him in the apartment. It should be about an hour before Seth had to take his place behind the bar. Gus ran up the backstairs and tried the door.  It was locked. “Seth! Let me in.”


Gus heard movement behind the door and then Seth opened it.  “Gus, what is it?” Seth did not step out of the way to allow Gus to enter. 


“Oh, Seth, I just need to see you.  Talia’s sick and she has been crying for hours and Shelby is out of town and, Seth, aren’t you going to let me in?”


“No, G, I’m not.  I can’t keep doing this, I’m sorry but I’m no one’s go to anymore.  If we still want to plan a weekend now and then, I would love that but you can’t just stop by like this anymore.  If it has to do with music or business, call ahead of time.” Seth started reaching out to touch his cheek but he caught himself.  “Goodbye, Gus.” Seth stepped back and shut the door.


Gus stared at the door.  He felt like he had just been physically shot. Pain shot through him.  He stumbled down the steps and to his truck. He climbed in and started it, driving blindly.  He didn’t know where to go. He found himself in John and Tony’s driveway and then remembered they were at the lighthouse.  He drove back into town and got to a corner, left or right? He took a left and found himself at Molly and Tyler’s. He went to the door and knocked. “Hey, Molly, Tyler, are you in there?  Guys, I need to talk.”


“I thought that was you, Gus,” Brenda stepped out of her apartment.  “Tyler was called out of town for work and Molly and the kids could go along. Gus, can I get you a drink, a piece of pie?”  Brenda saw the look on his face. “Young man, come in. I may be old but I am also fairly wise.” She extended her arms and Gus walked into them.  Brenda hugged him and took him inside.


Five minutes later they sat at her table with a pot of coffee and a couple pieces of pie.  “So, young Gus, what seems to be the problem? You have a lovely wife and three wonderful children.  What could be so bad?”


“Oh, Brenda, I am sure you didn’t approve but you know I was with Seth. I love my family so much but I was missing something.”


“I know you have been backing away from him a bit for your kids.  See, I may be old but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what’s going on.”


“Brenda, I had broken it off with him but today, when I got overwhelmed and needed support…..  He wouldn’t let me in! He was so cold. I just needed ....”


“Oh Gussy, every adult feels like that.  I remember when Tyler’s dad was killed and I was left alone with a young boy, I just felt like I was all alone but you know what? I could do it with the support of my friends and I soon figured out it was alright to ask for help once in a while.  Gus, I know that is very different than your situation but I know your family and they will help you in anyway they can. And that Shelby of yours, that woman is more than capable to be an equal partner. Let her help you.”


“Oh, Brenda, I know how fortunate I am to have Shelby and you are right, she is an amazing woman.  I don’t know what is wrong with me that I can’t seem satisfied with a woman.”


“Lord only knows, Gus, but Shelby has been given the ability to understand that physical need.”


“And I plan to keep it physical if and when I see someone else. My heart can’t handle anything more.”


“Gus, if your heart wasn’t so big, it wouldn’t hurt so bad,” Brenda reached across the table and took his hand.


“Thanks, Brenda.  I don’t know what I would have done if you weren’t here.”


“Well, Gussy, if you ever need to talk, need a hug or a swift kick in the ass, you are always welcome.”


“Thank you, Brenda.  I really do need to get back home.  Tally had a fever and I left her with my dad and by now my moms are there with her.  What if she got worse?”


“If she got worse, they would have texted or called.  Babies are much stronger than you think.” Let them know at the house you are picking up dinner on your way home and all will be forgiven.”



Gus called from the car, “Hey, Mom, how’s Tally?”


“Gus, she’s fine.  Her temperature is under a 100° and she is sleeping.   We were just discussing dinner.”


“I’ll pick up pizza on my way back.  I should be there within the hour.”


“That would be great, Gus.  The kids will be excited,” Lindsay responded.


“Mom, I love you. And whatever you decide about your future is your business.  Just know, I’ll be here and support you just like you are always there for me.”


“Gus, is everything alright?”


“Yes, I just have been thinking about a couple things.  See you in an hour.”



Gus arrived with the pizza and some salads and soon his moms were feeding Gage and Taylor and he was holding Talia.  He could tell her temperature was still a bit raised but it was staying around 100° and although still a bit fussy, but he would hold her all night long if she wanted him to.


“Gus, why don’t you let me hold her and you can eat,” Mel said as she walked toward him.”


“Mama, I … I want to hold her.  I can’t explain. I just…. He walked away from Mel and he walked over to the table and picked up a piece of the pizza and then asked Tayler and Gage about their day with their grandmas.


Zach had spent the day unpacking and playing video games with Matty.  “Matty, you’ll stand up for me, won’t you? My brother is going to be the best man but I want you to stand up with  me. I plan on asking Gus, too, of course. I am not sure who else I will have. I was thinking about about George. He has been such a good friend to both of us and I just can’t think of anyone else.  Your family has become my family. I haven’t needed a lot of friends.”


“I will do anything to make Brinn happy and I am glad you make her happy.”


“How are you and Caitlin?  I mean, are you two still strong?”


“Zach, come on, man, what do you want?  You don’t want details do you?”


“God, no!  I want her to be happy but I well, you are both so young.”


“Cait, is about the same age as Brinn, Zach.”


“Matty, you know Brinn is not normal.  She is the most amazing, brilliant….. Matty did she tell you who she slept with?”


“What? What are you talking about, Zach?”


“Brinn was with someone a couple weeks ago.  Never mind, I told her to be free and I don’t hold it against her.  And you’re right, it’s better if I don’t know who he was. I’m not sure if she really knew him at all.  She was in Lake Tahoe. I think she and George went out partying and she just hooked up with someone.”


“You really aren’t upset about it, are you?”


“How can I be upset?  I left her. I thought I had a good reason but I still left her.  But she took me back and that is all that counts.”


“I’m glad that’s the way you see it because I know my sister and she would never have gotten over you.”


“Damn, I wish they were home.  At least they aren’t staying overnight.  I hope they are home soon. Have you heard from Cait?”


“Ya, they should be here in less than an hour.  I told her to come here. We’ll leave so you two can be alone.” Matty patted Zach on the shoulder.


“You don’t have to.  I just want to be able to hold her.  I can’t wait to make her Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney Chase….that’s a lot of names. Oh, hell, I don’t really care what name she uses as long as she shares her life with me.”


“You really are sunk.  I’m not quite ready for that yet.”


“You shouldn’t be.  You’re 10 years younger than me. Now let me show you how to play this new game I tried the other day.” And Matty and Zach lost themselves  in the entertainment.



“How did it get as late as it did?  I thought we would be home by now!” Shelby said under her breath.  “Who knew it was going to get foggy.” They had been crawling along for the last hour.


Justin took over driving when Shelby got too stressed.  She was nearly in tears, needing her baby by the time they finally made it home.  As they stopped at Brinn’s and Cait and Tammy also got out. “Shelby, if you want me to come over and check out Talia…”


“Tammy, thanks, I’ll call if I think she needs to be seen.”  They all said goodbye as Justin drove away.  


As Justin pulled up at the main house he held the door for Shelby. He kissed her cheek.  “You’re such a good mom, Shelby. I love you. Let me know if I can do anything to help with Tally.”


“I will and it sounds like Brian already helped out and, Justin, I love you, too. I couldn’t ask for a better father in-law.”


Shelby couldn’t wait to get into the house.  It was late and the house was quiet. She saw a little light coming from under the bedroom door but she first went to see her big kids.  She tucked Gage in and kissed his dark curls, so like his father’s. She then went to Taylor’s room and she stirred, “Mama?”


“Hey, sweet girl.  Did you have a good day?”


“Ya, we had lots of fun,”  Taylor said groggily.


“Well, honey, you go back to sleep.  We can talk tomorrow.” Shelby hugged her daughter and kissed her cheek.  “I love you so much.”


“I love you, too, Mama.”


Shelby walked to the bedroom and softly entered.  Gus half sat, half laid on the sofa, a sleep with Tally sleeping on his chest. Tears sprang to her eyes.  Her heart nearly exploded. She walked over and started to gently lift Talia up. Gus’ arms tightened around his daughter.  


“Hey, Gussy, I’m home.  I’ll take this sweetheart.  I need to hold her and I could really use some relief.” She sat and brought Talia up to her heavy breast.  She stroked Tally’s cheek and realized she didn’t seem feverish now and she sighed feeling the milk release.  Gus moved over and started to put his arms around her. “Gussy, Tally could really use a milking buddy. I need some relief, please.”


Gus helped her slip out of her top and then got rid of her bra.  Gus positioned himself and claimed her other breast. Her head dropped back as a flood of emotions ran through her. When Gus saw that Talia was in a sound sleep he got up and helped Shelby up.  She walked over to the bassinet and laid her down. She then turned and stepped into Gus’ arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he claimed her lips. They kissed and touched. Gus ran his hands down her bare back and pulled her hips close to him. Slowly they undressed and made love.  


Later Gus held her and softly said, “Shelby, I have to tell you something.”


“What is it, Gussy?”


“Today, after Talia had screamed for a couple hours and after talking to Danny and she calmed down a bit, Pops came and gave me a break.”


“Gus, there was nothing wrong with taking a break when you knew our daughter was safe.”


“Shelby, when I left, I went to Seth’s.” He felt her stiffen.  “Shel, I just felt like I needed some support. I’m such a weakling.  I always used him so I could be the weak one. I always try to be strong.  I’m supposed to be the strong one and Seth was the place I could be weak but...Seth wouldn’t let me in.  It’s over, Shelby. I mean completely over. And I got some great advice. I have the most amazing wife in the world and she is touch and gorgeous and smart.  And she is willing to help me anyway she can.”


Shelby rested her forehead against his, “And who gave this wise advice?”


“I went to talk to Tyler and he was out of town. Brenda heard me and fed me pie.”


“Lucky you.  She makes the most amazing pie,” Shelby stroked his cheek.


“But more importantly, she told me we are equal in this relationship and that I should rely on you when I am overwhelmed.”


“Oh, Gussy, she is a very wise woman.  We are a couple that means we should work together.”  She pushed him flat on his back and straddled him She lowered her breasts to his face and he greedily accepted her offering.  “I love you, Gus Kinney, and I am always here for you.” 



Justin slipped into the house quietly.  He shut the alarm off and, after getting a couple bottles of water from the fridge he tiptoed into the bedroom only to find the bed empty.  “What the hell?” Justin said softly. For just a split second he felt that old jealousy pang run through his body. Brian wouldn’t have gone out thinking he was gone for the night, would he.  Back in the day he would have expected but they were past that, weren’t they? Justin texted Brian and he heard Brian’s phone respond somewhere in the house. He stepped into the hall and texted again.  Now he was fairly sure it was coming from the office. He could tell the room was dark without opening the door.


As he opened the door, he was sure he smelled stale alcohol.  Damn, Brian. The light from the hallway spilled into the room and there on the small sofa, Brian was curled up looking very uncomfortable. Justin’s first thought was he passed out but then he realized he had a blanket and pillow from the bedroom.  He walked over and reached out to touch his cheek. Brian’s eyes flew open and he sat straight up, reaching out and roughly grabbed Justin’s wrist.


“Whoa, Brian, it’s me.”


“Sunshine? But you were staying in San Francisco?”


“Shelby wanted to be with Tally since she was sick and Brinn didn’t want to be away from Zach,” Justin started to sit down next to him but Brian pulled him onto his lap.  “I couldn’t find you until I followed the sound of your phone. My first instinct was you passed out here but you don’t seem to be drunk.”


“I’m not.  I just couldn’t sleep in our bed alone,” Brian put his hand to the back of Justin’s head and pulled him toward him.  Justin willingly brought his mouth down to Brian’s. After they explored each other’s mouths for several minutes. Brian gently removed Justin from his lap they both stood up. “I’m ready for that big bed now.”


“So am I,” Justin ran his hand across Brian’s fly.  “I have been thinking about this for hours. My body needs you.  My soul needs you but most importantly, my heart needs you. Picking out the dress made everything so real.  Our baby is going to get married.”


“Yes, she is.  And we are going to have all kinds of emotions but, we are lucky.  Both our kids live minutes away. We get to see the grandkids as often as we want.  Today, I got to snuggle that baby and I started thinking about Tia Brinn when she was that age.  I was so sick but I remember how you laid her next to me….” Brian pulled off Justin’s shirt and then slowly undid his pants as he kissed his neck. Once they were both naked they laid down and made love slowly.  As they touched and tasted, they just enjoyed being together.  


Brian held Justin close remaining inside him.  “So tell me about the dress. Is she excited?”


“I honestly don’t remember what the dress looked like.  All I remember is how beautiful she looked. When did the scrawny, little genius turn into such a stunning woman and not that I know much about women, she appears to have all the parts in the right place.”  He turned his head so Brian could kiss him.


“I am glad we don’t have to worry about the cost.  She deserves it all.”


“She will get it all.  Anything she wants for that wedding is hers. Do we have any leads on a venue?” 


“Don’t we own a few amazing hotels that might have a ballroom we could use? I think she would be fine with San Francisco and that would give the guests plenty of things to do if they want to spend a couple of days. And Brinn and Zach can fly right out to Bali for two weeks.”


Justin began to clamp around Brian using his muscles and Brian began moving slowly. “I’m glad you came home, even though it was dangerous as foggy as it was.”


“Anything to get home to the ones we love,” Justin said as he thrust back with some power.  “I’m ready for round 2.”



Hannah was so excited to see her friend Jonna.  After the two families spent the afternoon together and then enjoyed dinner at the top of the Lighthouse.  As they finished up, Hannah whispered something to Jonna. Jonna smiled at the little girl, Hannah is wondering if she can stay with me tonight.”


Marcus panicked a bit, “I’m afraid, sweety, you need to stay here in the lighthouse with us.”  


“I might have a solution,” Dan threw in.  If Jonna doesn’t mind, you two girls could stay in the room below us.”  


“Dan, I need to talk to you.” Marcus pulled him to the side. “What are you doing?  I don’t want her…”


“Marcus, there is no way into this place except past my guys.  They will be fine there and I,” Dan’s hand rubbed Marcus’ ass, “I could use a little time with you, out of Hannah’s earshot. I want to be loud when you screw me tonight.” Dan kissed him hard.


“If it is alright with Jonna’s dads, you girls can stay in your own room just downstairs.”


The girls packed a small bag of Hannah’s toys and movies and Hannah kissed her daddies as she left with Jonna.   Jonna had the phone numbers of her dads and Hannah’s in case they needed anything. Tony and John checked out the room and then gave both girls a kiss.  


Jonna smiled as they left, “Have a nice night, Daddies.”  


Tony looked at John as they walked back to the main hotel, “She is growing up way too fast.  You know there will be a day we will be planning her wedding.”


“Not for another twenty plus years if I can help it,” Tony said.


“Oh, Antony, our daughter is far too special to not be snagged up long before that.”

 

“Mi Amore, I know you are right I just don’t want to think about it.” Tony pulled John into his arms and kissed him.  “Now let’s go enjoy our night. We have lots of memories here but I am ready to make some new ones.”