- Text Size +

Chapter 8


“Where’s Gus?” Shelby asked when the men arrived. 


“He...wasn’t ready to come home so he said he would take an Uber later,”  Tyler said as he kissed Molly.


“What do you mean he will Uber home later?”


“Um, Shelby, he had made a new friend…” Danny tried to soften the truth.


“Well,” Zach said as he took a shot of whatever Matty just poured him. “After he told me George was the father of our baby he took a guy in to the bathroom.”  Zach shook his head, “Ah, shit, I’m sorry Shelby. I am too drunk to be talking.” He stumbled over to her and hugged her. Softly he said, “I am really sorry.  I should not have said it like that.”


Shelby really hugged him back, partly because she was hurt but partly because of what her husband had done to  Zach. “Gus must be really drunk.”


“Damn, he is.  I should go back and get him,” Tyler said.


“Oh, no you don’t,” Molly said quickly.  “You are not fit to drive either.”


“No one is going to get Gus.  He just needs some space.” Shelby said as Molly put an arm around her waist and led her over to the sofa. 


“I’ll get more food out,” George said quickly and then he saw Brinn’s stunned face.  “Zach, I think you better attend to your wife.” Danny had seen Brinn go pale and moved next to her, slipping his arm around her waist.  Zach moved over to Brinn and Danny handed her off to her husband to be.  


Danny kissed Brinn’s cheek and softly said, “You two need to talk privately.”  Brinn nodded and Zach led her to the bedroom.



Brian and Jusitn, along with Dan, Marcus, John, and Tony had eaten dinner and now were all dancing in the living room.  John and Tony had both taken off their shirts and their hands were everywhere. It wasn’t long before Tony’s hands were down John’s pants and John was nearly ready to cum from Tony’s finger up his ass.


Justin and Marcus followed suit and stripped off their shirts.  Marcus led Justin to the sofa, seeing him favoring his leg. Once they were sitting down Justin pulled Marcus across his lap so he was straddling him and Justin’s hands rested in his own lap cupping Marcus’ genitals. Their mouths grazed each others and soon the kisses were deep and Marcus was rocking against Justin’s cock.


Dan and Brian leaned against a wall as they touched and tasted each other.  Eventually, John and Tony made their way to the guest room where they planned to spend the night.  Within moments Brian and Dan started laughing as they heard John shout and then Tony followed suit.   Dan kissed Brian once more and then said, “If we don’t interrupt our husbands one of them is going to be fucking the other one and I think we still have rules about that.” 


“Well, they do look a bit into each other right now.  Of course, they are into each other a lot,” Brian said with maybe an edge of jealousy. “Sunshine, let the poor boy go and let’s all  get naked in bed.” Brian walked over and assisted Marcus as he got off Justin’s lap. Dan pulled his husband close and slid his hand across Marcus’ raging hardon.  Soon the four men had managed to make it into the bedroom and began to undress.



Gus had taken the young man into the stall and ripped his pants down as he put a condom on just before he thrust all the way in.  The young man cried out as he came in his pants. “God, Gus, you are amazing.”


Gus rested a minute against the man, “You seem to have one up on me.  You know who I am but I have no idea who you are.”


“Everyone knows who you are. I mean, your dads own half the county and you are a totally amazing musician, not to mention you are the hottest guy I have ever seen,” he turned around and kissed Gus.  “I have a hotel room next door. Come back with me. If you are this good in a bathroom, I want to see how good you are long, and hard, and slow.” The kiss he gave Gus set Gus on fire again. “By the way, my name is Adam.”


“Well, Adam, by morning I hope you have trouble walking.”



Brinn and Zach went into their bedroom and closed the door.  She crumbled to the floor, “I’m sorry. I should have told you.  I am so sorry!” She sobbed.  


“Oh, Lulu,” Zach dropped to the floor in front of her and took her hands. “It was a bit of a shock and it would have been nice if you could have told me but I told you over and over, it didn’t matter.  And it doesn’t. I was already worrying about heredity. Now we won’t have to worry about that and yes, we may have to iron out a couple things with him but. Brinn, I love you. I will always love you.” He lifted her head and kissed her. “Now, I think we need to go join our guests.  Shelby is going to need us all.”


“You are too good for me, Zach.  I love you.” They kissed and then Zach stood and helped Brinn up.  He wobbled a little as she stood. “How much did you guys drink in town?”


“We all drank plenty but your brother seemed to be on a mission to drink everyone under the table. And after he blurted out about George, he just honed in on this guy and disappeared.”


“Well, we all know why he is upset and I understand but right now I need to be there for Shelby.”


“Sorry, everyone!  We need to get this party started!” Brinn said as she and Zach came out to the great room.  “Look at the spread George put out so eat, drink, and in about 45 minutes we can enter a new year, probably the biggest of my life.”


“Our lives, Lulu!” Zach kissed her.  He then walked over to George and draped his arm around his shoulders, “We probably need to talk sometime in the near future but George, I hope we can stay friends.”


“That is my goal, Zach.” George and Zach hugged. “Maybe someday I can be Uncle George.”


“Hey, everyone, can I have your attention?”  Shelby stood in the center of her friends and family.  “ I don’t want any of you to worry about me. I understand Gus is going through a rough time but I also know he will work through this and he will be the wonderful father and husband is naturally is. I do wish he was here on our anniversary but this is the start of the new year and all of us have so much to look forward to including a cousin for my kids.” With the grace of a confident woman, she walked over and kissed Brinn’s cheek. “Let’s feed that baby.”


As the countdown to midnight came close, Danny slipped over to Brinn and hugged her, “I’m so happy for you, Tia.  We are both so lucky. We have our true loves and you,” he put his hand on her tummy, “are going to be a good mama.”  


Brinn put her hands on either side of his face and kissed him long and sweet, “I love you, Danny.  I am so glad you are in my life.” 


“You know you are the only other person allowed to kiss my husband like that,” Elliott kiss Brinn and then pulled Danny close and kiss him with such passion heat waves rolled across the room. As the countdown to midnight arrived, the couples paired up while Brinn and Zach stood on either side of Shelby.  


Matty walked over to George, “Do you mind? It’s bad luck not to kiss someone at midnight,” he slipped his arm around George’s waist as they finished the count down, 3...2...1...Happy New Year! Everyone shouted as they kissed the one they were with.  Shelby kissed Zach and Brinn but then moved off so they could have a special kiss of their own and she moved over to Molly and Tyler. 


The last two to stop kissing were George and Matty.  Both men were flushed. “Damn, if you keep kissing me like that,” George said comically, “I may have to think about trying men more often.”


“I have no place to go tonight,” Matty threw out as his hand moved onto George’s ass, “I haven’t seen Caitlin in three weeks and, well…” he moved George’s hand to his crotch.  


“Matty, you know I have never….”


“Well, then I think it’s time for a little in depth study.” Matty took George’s hand and started leading him down the hall to the bedrooms. George resisted a bit. “George, all you have to do is say ‘no’ and I’m done but,” Matty pushed George against the wall and kissed him again.


“Lead the way.”


Molly and Tyler offered to drive Shelby home and she took them up on it. Since all the kids were at Marcus and Dan’s house, Brinn had planned on Danny and Elliott overnight, too.  Each couple said goodnight as they went into their bedrooms. Elliott and Danny began to undress. “I like your friends,” Elliott said. “I know I have met them before but hadn’t spent much time with them.”


Danny walked up to Elliott, now naked, he put his thumbs into the waistband of Elliott’s briefs and pushed them down. “They are great.  I hope Gus is alright. And poor Shelby, it should get easier once Seth leaves.” As Danny talked he began to kiss Elliott’s neck as his hands rested on his bare ass.   As they kissed, their cocks responded and began to bob against each other.  


“I love you, Danny, and I can’t believe how generous your family has been to us.  I can’t wait until we have our own practice and live closer to all of them.”


“Me too, but right now, I would like to get much closer to you.” Danny slowly entered Elliott with his finger as he kissed him, stroking his prostate.


“God,”  Elliott moaned as he began to move them both toward the bed.



Brinn and Zach panted as they lay side by side.  Zach pulled her in closer, “That’s never going to change, is it? Zach asked as he kissed Brinn’s temple.


“It better not. My whole body is one big nerve!” Brinn shivered as Zach gently stroked one of her nipples.  


“Well, let me get on that last nerve,” Zach’s mouth claimed one of her nipples as his fingers got busy deep inside her.

“God, Matty, you are just too good a kisser.  I had never thought about being with a guy but holy shit!”  Matty had taken off George’s shirt and was running his tongue around one of his nipples but then moved back to George’s mouth.  As he did, he began to undo George’s pants. “Are you always this horny, Matty?”


“I’m a 19 year old guy.  What do you expect?”


“Damn, I forget how young you are.” 


Matty stood and dropped his pants, “Touch me, George. Please,  touch me.” Matty saw him hesitate. “George, you know what feels good Matteo laid on the bed, taking George down with him.  He reached for George’s hand and brought it to his erection. He reached over and gently took George’s cock in his hand. He began to slide it up and down.  “Feel the silkiness, especially the head. I love the texture.”


George tentatively touched him and as Matty talked he closed his eyes and thought about what he was saying.  It truly was silky and he felt it quiver under his touch just as his own did with Matty’s skilled hands. “George, do you want to make love to me?  You’ve had anal sex with some beautiful woman. It is no different with a man except the man feels so much more.


“Matty, can you show me what it will feel like without actually screwing me?”


“Turn on your side, Geo.  Have you ever been rimmed?”


“No, god no, Matty.” As Matty’s tongue grazed George’s bud, he nearly exploded.


“Breathe in, George.  Now get rid of all the air and push back just a bit.” Matty talked him through it and as George let out the last of his air as Matty slid his finger in.


“Oh, hell!” George groaned.  He felt the stretch but Matty just held it there for a few moments but then slowly began to rub George’s prostate.  As he did, he brought his lips to George’s neck and he heard him sigh. “Oh, shit, I think I’m going to...cum.”


“What do you want to do?  Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to be fucked?”


“I don’t know?” His confusion was evident.  


Without removing his finger, Matty maneuvered and  took George into his mouth. As he gently sucked and licked he massaged George’s perineum, causing his prostate to be rubbed from both sides.  


“Oh, shit!  I am going to blow.  Oh, God….what the hell?”  and then George went quiet as his whole body coiled and then exploded so hard, Matty had a hard time swallowing it all.   Matty didn’t make any fast moves but slowly let go of George’s cock and then removed his finger. George pulled Matty up to him and wrapped his arms around him and for the first time he started the kiss with Matteo.  


Matty was aching.  He needed release. George looked at the agony on his face and moved down to Matty’s cock. He tentatively licked the tip and instantly Matty had precum on the tip.  He saw George close his eyes and take him into his mouth. Matty signed as he found relief.  


“You don’t have to swallow, George.  Just spit it out.” George took a few tissues and emptied his mouth and, after throwing them away, Matty pulled him close. As they laid there, Matty felt George relax as he draped his arm across George’s chest.  “George, does it seem weird to know that you are going to have a baby, sort of?”


“I am just glad they want it, him….her….a baby.  I am not interested in kids, not now. And I know they will be such great parents, and I can’t imagine being in Zach’s position and being so cool about it.”  George heard Matty’s breathing get deep and steady. “Good night, Matty,” he kissed him softly on his pouting lips and closed his eyes.



Brian, Justin,  Marcus, and Dan all laid in the California king. Marcus and Justin were still on fire.  Marcus seemed insatiable and Justin was doing his best to satisfy him but the moment Dan and Brian moved in and at the same time entered their husbands, Brian and all four of them came simultaneously.  Justin and Marcus, face to face, kissed and touched as they came down from the orgasm. Dan and Brian looked at each other over top of their husbands. They didn’t say a word but both were sure their thoughts were the same.  Either they couldn’t keep having these parties a few times a year or they had to accept that Marcus and Justin may just have to have a night now and then where the two of them spent time alone. They had kept intercourse off the table until now but maybe in the future that would change.


Finally, Justin turned to face Brian and kissed him wiping any jealousy away.  “God, you still do it for me everytime.” Justin said as Brian pulled his hips close.


“Well, I am guessing you can tell you still do it for me, too, since something just woke up again.”

Brian glanced over and realized Marcus was gently sliding into Dan which for some reason had him wanting more himself.  “I want you inside me.” Brian turned his back to Justin and soon both couples could only focus on their partners.  



Gus woke up and brought his hand to his head. Fuck his head hurt!  As he opened his eyes he wondered where the hell was this bed and who was in it with him. He stumbled out of bed and drank a bottle of water that was on the desk.  He glanced out the window and saw he was next to the bar they went to last night. A couple foggy memories flashed in his brain. He remembered screwing the guy in the bathroom, and shit, did he really tell Zach about George?”  He called an Uber and quickly dressed in the bathroom. He slipped out of the room and glanced at the door number. When he got downstairs he paid for the hotel room and then waited for the Uber. As he got into the back, he gave the driver the address and sat back and closed his eyes.  He started remembering. The guy, Adam had let him do anything. He wasn’t sure exactly how many times they had fucked but he pictured at least four different positions once they were in the room and he knew it started at the bar. Adam would be feeling it when he woke up.  


As the car got close, Gus gave the driver some directions since it wasn’t the easiest place to find.  As they pulled up, Gus threw the guy a $100 bill and looked at the house. How was he going to face Shelby? What was he going to say to her?”


He entered the house and shut off the alarm.  It was so quiet. He had forgotten the kids were all gone.  Shelby had spent the night completely alone. He moved up the stairs and peeked into the bedroom.  He wasn’t going to disturb her. He started pulling the door shut when he heard a voice.

“Gussy, where are you going?”


“Oh, Shelly, I didn’t want to wake you up.”


“Why don’t you take a shower and come join me? It’s been a lonely night.”


In a daze, Gus rushed to the shower.  He didn’t deserve his wife. He had just left his wife alone on their anniversary and spent the night fucking a stranger.  Gus scrubbed every inch of his body inside and out. He wanted to make sure there wasn’t a trace of the stranger on him. He used one of Shelby’s favorite scented soaps.  After he had dried off he turned off the bathroom light and stepped into the bedroom. The sky was just beginning to lighten and Shelby looked as if she was glowing. 


“Come join me, Gussy.  I want you to love me and maybe you can help me with my aching breasts.  I miss my kids, and,” she pulled him against her and kissed him, “and I missed you.”


“Oh, Shelly….”


“I know you love me, Gussy.  Now, I want you to show me,” Shelby said as she pulled Gus against her. Gus, started at her breasts.  She whimpered as she felt the milk let down and Gus greedily took from her but soon he needed more. His mouth met hers as he slipped inside her warm, sweet place and as he began to move, he could tell the tension was building in her.  needed to make this perfect for her. He had failed her last night. He couldn’t do that anymore. She was the love of his life. She had been so patient with him and he couldn’t keep hurting her.


Gus began to move faster and faster until she arched toward him and when he came he collapsed onto her and then curled up beside her and started sobbing.  “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. You didn’t deserve this. You haven’t deserved any of the shit I have put you through.”


“Oh, Gussy, I am not going to say it’s been easy but you love us.  You give us anything we need. We made Talia in this rough time and, baby, I know you didn’t plan to fall in love with Seth.”


“Shelly….”


“No, Gus. The truth can hurt sometimes but, darling, we are coming through this and we will be stronger for it.”


“Oh, Shelly, I….” Gus couldn’t stop the tears. “I should have been here last night.  I shouldn’t let my feelings take over like I did but…..I …..Seth….”


Shelby held him close and let him cry.  “Sleep, darling. I love you.”


“I love you, too, Shelly.  I will always love you.” Gus clung to her as he cried himself to sleep.



George woke up to feel Matty licking his cock.  Once Matty knew he was awake he began to stroke George’s bud.  He felt George try to relax, taking that as permission to enter him. Matty’s hand arm was between George’s legs and as he stroked his prostate, he moved up to kiss him.


‘Good morning,” Matty kissed him as George eagerly accepted his lips.  Matty laughed a bit as George groped at Matty pulling him closely. “You’re like a dog who can’t control his leg when you find the right spot,” Matty rubbed a little harder and George moaned.


“Oh, fuck!” George  was nearly beside himself with pleasure.


“That can be arranged.  You know by now you want to know what it’s like.”  Matteo carefully slid a second finger inside him as he watched George’s face and then both fingers were tapping inside him. Matty felt their erections bob against each other.


“God, Matty, I HATE pain but this feeling.  I need to know what it feels like. I just need to.  Screw me, Matty.”


“George, it would be my pleasure but,” he removed his fingers from inside him, “but let’s shower first.  It will be more pleasant for both of us if we clean ourselves first. I want you to screw me first. You’ll understand what it feels like and then I will gladly do anything to your body you want me to.”


Twenty minutes later they were back in bed.  “Sounds like Danny and Elliott are doing the same thing we plan to do.” Matty started talking George through the steps.  They had both cleaned themselves out, so George began to probe Matty, who let him press a finger in and soon George was stroking his prostate.  Matty sighed loudly. “That feels so good! It always does.” Soon, after George put on a condom, Matty continued to talk him through using the lube and as he was entering him. George was a little eager but Matty breathed through the pain.  It was only moments before George began moving quickly and then he shouted as Matty felt his whole body tremble.


“That was really interesting.  It feels so different from a woman,” George said moments later as they lay panting.  It is so tight. I didn’t hurt you, did I?”


“George, there is always pain.”


“I know you don’t do this often.  How the hell did you get so much knowledge about it?”


“Well, you can imagine there was gay porn at my house growing up but porn is porn and it is never like the real thing but I used to watch my dads.  Not all the time or anything but when we first moved into our place at the lighthouse I was a young teenager and we were living in close quarters until they remodeled the house we lived in later.  We shared adjoining rooms for a couple months. They divided one up for Jonna and I to share and I was by the door that went into our dads room. We always kept the door unlocked so if I heard my dads I would open the door just a crack and I would sit on the floor and watch them. That probably sounds really nasty.”


“No, you were a curious kid.”


“Anyway, I could see them  and as Papa moved into Dad I could see the look of pain but then it went to another level.”


“So they always took the same position?”  


“Most of the time but when Dad did Papa, the look on Papa’s face nearly made me cum.  I had to know what that felt like. I don’t think Papa took that position too often because he felt almost too much.  Even when we moved into our house, I could tell when Dad did Papa the next day. Not because of how he walked but it was his need to touch Dad, to feel his touch.  I am almost sure that is why Dad is usually the bottom.” Matty had taken George’s hand and placed it on his cock during the conversation and George was rubbing it gently.


“Matty, I need to know what it feels like, too.  I’m ready.”

“What are your plans for the day?”


“Nothing.  I have a crew doing a party but I’m not working it.  One of my managers is taking care of it. Why?”


“You may walk a little funny when we’re done.  It shouldn’t really hurt afterward, you just will have a sensation but it will go away soon.  And maybe you won’t have it at all. I just didn’t want to do it and then find out you had to work all day.  Now, let’s see how limber you are.” Matty moved slowly and carefully, making sure George was as prepared as possible.  When he moved into him, he watched George go through all the feelings. Matty adjusted his position just enough that his erection pressed more against George’s prostate and he watched him go over the edge has he filled the condom with cum.



The main house’s kitchen smelled of fresh rolls and coffee and soon the scent of bacon, sausage, and eggs joined it.  Tony and John had stumbled out of the guest room still kissing and touching. They found the other four men already drinking coffee.  Marcus was on the telephone with Hannah.


“Yes, sweetheart, I’m glad you had fun last night. Now let me talk to Brenda.  Ok, Jonna is fine. Hey, we will be there in about an hour,” there was a pause, “Thanks, Jonna.” He ended the call and looked at John and Tony.  “That daughter of yours is such a great kid.”


“We kind of like her,” John smiled at Marcus.  “She loves your daughter, too.”


“Well, I am glad because she is a perfect babysitter.  I hope she continues to be available. Of course, pesky boys may get in the way soon,” Dan commented.


“Over my dead body,” John grumbled.


“Well, I don’t want it dead but I will use this body as long as you let me,” Tony pulled John close and kissed him.


“You two are just sickening,” Brian commented as he handed them coffee.


“Well, you taught us most of what we know.  Well, I guess we learned a few things on our own over the last twenty plus years. 


The food was done and the men sat around the table enjoying the meal and the company.  When they had finished, Dan and Marcus and John and Tony left. Everyone had decided they were going to spend the day with their own families although Brian and Justin expected Brinn and Zach to come by later to have a conference call with Emmett to make wedding plans.  Brian put his arms around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him against him. “Sunshine, your leg is bothering you this morning.”


“It’s a little tired, that’s all.  There’s been so much going on. I guess I have been overusing it.”


Brian kissed his neck, “Go sit down and let me clean up or if you would rather,” he rubbed his pelvis against Justin, “we could go back to bed.”


“That might be what strained my leg in the first place, but you could kiss me right here,” he pointed to a spot on his neck.  Brian obliged. Justin turned around and pointed to his lips and brought his arms around Brian’s neck and they kissed. It was long and it was sweet. Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and helped him onto the counter.


“You can keep me company.  It will take twice as long to get the cleaning done but it will be a lot more fun.”  



Gus stayed close to home.  Shelby and the kids were what he needed right now. As the holidays were over everyone’s work schedules went back to normal.  Although Gus’ office was now in the Taylor Kinney complex and not in Wine and Design, he still caught himself driving past the building.  He knew Seth’s last day was coming quickly. How could he bear not seeing him once more. Shelby watched him get quieter and quieter as the time came closer. As they laid in bed together,  Gus was withdrawn from his wife and his baby daughter as she nursed her one night.


After Talia was asleep, Shelby left the space between them but reached over and took his hand. “Gussy, call him.  See him once more.”


“No, I won’t do that.  I promised you I was done with him.”  Shelby didn’t argue with him. She brought his hand to her mouth, kissed it and then let it go as she turned to sleep.


The next morning after Gus and the older kids left for the day, Shelby double checked with Molly that Seth was off tonight and that Tammy was still out of town. She then went to the computer and emailed Seth from Gus’ account.  ‘Seth, I want to be with you one last time. Meet me at Stone House tonight. I will be there about 6:00.’ She went to Stone House with Talia and made sure the place would be ready for the lovers. She doubted that they would actually want to eat but she put cold cuts and cheese in the refrigerator and bread on the counter.  She also found a chocolate mousse in the freezer and set it in the refrigerator. She would have to replace that for Tammy. She set out some candles and then took Talia back home. She could see Seth had read the email by the response. ‘Yes, we need closure.’


Mid afternoon Shelby texted Gus and told him he needed to stop at Stone House.  She lied and told him Brinn said there was a problem with the door. She then asked what time he would be home and he said he would try to be at Stone House about 6:00 so it would be about 6:30 probably.   She texted him once more, ‘I love you, Gus. I will see you when you get home’.


Seth was very unsettled.  He wanted to see Gus one last time.  They needed to say goodbye. They meant too much to each other not to.  He showered and dressed in Gus’ favorite shirt. He was happy with his new life, with Dulcie but he would never forget Gus.  There was something special about what they had. He hoped to find that with Dulcie but he would never have it with another man.


Gus pulled up to Stone House at 5:55.  He glanced at the front door and everything looked fine.  Maybe it was the back door. He let himself in and double checked the door from the inside before he moved to the door  that led to the side of the house but it appeared to be locked tight, too. He had just pulled out his phone to text Brinn when the  front door opened.


“Brinn, is that you? I don’t see anything wrong with….” Gus stopped as he looked up and saw Seth standing in the living room.  “Seth,” the word was a whisper. “What are you doing here?”


“What game are you playing, G. You emailed me and asked me to come. You said we needed to say goodbye,” he walked up to Gus and gently touched his face.  He could smell his muskiness from a hard day of physical labor. His cock instantly stood up and paid attention.


“Shelby.  Shelby must have sent the email,” Gus realized.  “Seth…..” Seth brought his finger to Gus’ lips and then replaced it with his lips.


“God, I’m glad you didn’t shower.  This one last time, I can …” Seth led him upstairs.


Seth began undressing Gus, kissing every inch he uncovered. Gus closed his eyes and sighed as his shirt dropped to the floor. As Seth undid Gus’ fly, Gus shook his head.  “Shelly, I have to call…” 


“Shelby knows where you are. I am sure of it.” Seth breathed in deeply as he realized this would be the last time he would smell him, taste him, touch him. Seth slid his hands into the open waistband and let them fall to the floor. He put his arm around Gus and pulled him close, letting his hand rest on his tight ass.


Gus began to tremble as he pulled Seth’s shirt over his head. He ran his hands up over Seth’s broad chest and as he leaned forward he dropped a string of kisses across it and then he moved downward following the treasure trail, undoing Seth’s waistband as he dropped to his knees.  With one tug Seth stood naked in front of Gus. He had no underwear on at all. Gus wasted no time and took him into his mouth.


Soon the men were in bed.  Their lips were welded together. They couldn’t  touch enough, and finally they couldn’t hold off any longer.  Gus lay on his back as Seth slipped on a condom.  


“Why, Seth? We….”


“There are too many people involved now.”


“You know about New Year’s Eve?”


“Yes, I do.”


“How?”


“The kid came by looking for you. But that’s not important now,” Seth put Gus’ legs over his shoulders as he thrust in.  Gus cried out but he was glad Seth wasn’t gentle. Everything faded around the edges except for Seth’s face and the feel of his cock sliding in and out.  He swore their heartbeats were in sink as they both exploded at the same time.


“Please, don’t move.  Stay inside me.” Gus said as he clamped down around him. Seth’s mouth again claimed his.  Gus was folded in half and soon had to move. Seth slipped out of him and removed the condom before pulling Gus against his sweat slicked skin.


“Gus, it’s none of my business what happened on New Year’s Eve but that guy, how’d you hook up with him?”


“We just had drinks next to his hotel and well, I heard you were leaving and I got wasted.  No one knew that I had taken one of my pop’s pills in his medicine cabinet before we left and then I just drank and drank.  Soon I wasn’t sure what I was doing but this good looking young guy was watching me. Literally the next thing I knew I was waking up in the hotel the next morning.”


“Gus,” Seth bit his neck gently and then said, “I think he is going to be trouble. Just be careful. And now, for tonight, there is only you and me.”  


About  10:00 p.m. they went downstairs to raid the kitchen.  As Gus opened the fridge he was sure Shelby had set this up.  He pulled out the sandwich stuff she had put in there along with a few bottles of water and the dessert.  They made sandwiches and ended up making love in the kitchen before taking the mousse upstairs with them. The next hour they played with the mousse. They placed it and licked it off of every inch of each other before they got into the tub.


“I have always loved this tub.” Gus said as he squeezed in next to Seth.   I picked it because I knew it would be big enough for both of us to do just this. Damn, Seth, I’m going to miss you. I never expected ….”


“Neither of us expected this. It was supposed to be just a little fun,  just some extracurricular activity, but then you grabbed my heart. You were just you, the kindest, gentlest, most loving person on the face of this earth and no matter how hard we tried we couldn’t forget each other.  But you have your family and now I….I’ll have a family, too. I would like you to meet Dulcie sometime and her little boy and Gage would get into all kinds of trouble together. I get to be a dad. I always envied you that.  You have an amazing wife.”


“I know that,” Gus said through tears he didn’t realize he was shedding.  “Seth Greyson, you will always own a corner of my heart. I will always miss you and yes, please visit.  We were friends before lovers.”


“Gus, you know that isn’t likely to happen.  And it is probably for the best.” As they continued to talk they touched and started kissing and eventually ended up in bed again.  This time it was slow and sweet. They didn’t rush and when neither of them could wait any longer, Gus put his leg on Seth’s hip and laying face to face, Seth moved into him one last time and as he moved slow and steady both of them had tears running down their cheeks as they kissed and then together, for the last time, they cried out together, and then fell asleep.


Gus woke to an empty bed.  There was a note on the nightstand.  ‘Goodbye G, I will never forget you. If I can ever do anything for you, you have my number. Love, Seth’



Brinn was up when she heard Seth’s car drive away.  Shelby had let her know what was going on since she had used her name in the text.  Brinn had been feeling a little queasy in the morning. She stood in the kitchen, naked, as she ate a piece of plain toast.  That seemed to settle it and then she planned to entice her husband into a long session of oral sex. With Tammy gone and as they still waited to hear the results if they would accept the drug trial so Brinn hoped to spend a good part of the day with Zach.  She would go in for a couple hours after lunch but then she hoped to be back in bed with him. As she nibbled on her toast she thought about Gus and hoped he wasn’t too torn up.  


Brinn felt warm arms come around her.  “Good morning. Lulu.”


“You must have read my mind “ She turned to face him, “Help me on this counter.” She jumped a bit as he helped her on the island.  She put her feet on the edge and spread her legs. Zach didn’t need any further instruction. She lost count of how many times he brought her to orgasm.  She finally held up her hand and said, “Ok, Ok. Let me get my breath. And from the looks of it you could use a little relief. She slipped off the counter and reached back, spreading her ass cheeks apart.  “Go for it, Chase. I need something to stop the nerves from all the orgasms.”


“Lulu, I can wait. You need to relax a little.  This can’t be good for the baby.”


“Whatever makes the mama happy makes the baby happy.”


Zach started to penetrate her when she screamed, “No, stop!  I forgot how much it hurt! Why would you do that to me? What were you thinking?”


“Lulu, you all but begged me to….”


“Well, you should have reminded me of the pain!” Zach put his hand on the small of her back, “Don’t touch me you….you savage!”  Brinn stopped away and as he followed her, he heard the bedroom door lock behind her.


“Damn, Lulu.  At least give me some clothes. I might freeze my dick off out here.”


“Would serve you right!” she said as she threw his robe out the door.


He decided he might as well make a pot of coffee.  He wasn’t going to get to go back to sleep. As he walked to the front of the house he heard a  voice. He looked out the window and saw Gus screaming on the front porch. He stepped out and called over, “Gus, what is it?” All Gus had on was a pair of sweatpants and some slippers.  Gus dropped down on his knees and sobbed. “Gus, please come over here. Your sister locked me out of the bedroom so I only have this robe on and it is cold out here.”


Gus followed Zach’s direction like a lost child would do.  He walked across the yard and onto the porch. He entered the house and Zach followed.  As soon as the door was shut Gus turned into Zach’s arms and cried. Zach didn’t say anything, he just held him close until Gus was calmer.  “I smell coffee. Can I have a cup?”


“Sure, why don’t you sit down and I’ll get you a cup.  Are you hungry? I am sure we have some muffins or I can make some eggs?”  Zach brought him a cup of coffee and set out the sugar and cream for him. “I’m going to go get Brinn.  Then I’ll make you both eggs. Zach tapped on the door, “Lulu, I know you’re mad at me but Gus is out here and he could use his sister.”


“Gus is here?  Oh, poor Gussy! “ Brinn rushed past him and rushed to her brother’s side. She wrapped her arms around Gus and he held onto her like his life depended on it.  Zach started heating a pan and made a cup of tea for Brinn, slipping it in front of her while she spoke softly to Gus.  


As Zach toasted bagels and made scrambled eggs, Gus told Brinn about his perfect night with Seth and when he woke up, Seth was gone, along with a piece of his heart.  “Now I know what our dads mean about having each others heart.”


“But Gussy,  think of all the love you still do have.”  Zach set plates of food down in front of Brinn and Gus and then he slipped out of the room.  He texted Shelby. ‘Gus at our house. Come over when the big kids are gone’.


He went back into the kitchen and both Gus and Brinn were eating breakfast.  He grabbed a bagel and spread on some cream cheese. Without thinking he sat next to Brinn and kissed her cheek.  She turned and kissed his lips. She then mouthed, “I’m sorry.” and put her hand on his upper thigh. Her hand began to brush his cock, waking it up as he ate.


The conversation slowly started again.  Brinn asked about the kids and saw some light come back into his eyes.  She knew he loved his family. They were just finishing breakfast when Zach heard a car door.  He then heard a second and then a knock on the door. Zach opened the door and immediately took the car seat from Shelby’s hands. She smiled gently at him and walked over to Gus.  She didn’t say anything but took him in her arms. Zach walked past Brinn and took her hand as they both walked into the living room with Tally.


“Thank you, Shelly.  I don’t know if I can ever tell you how much that meant.”


“Gus, you loved him. Of course you needed to say goodbye properly.”


“I know I will probably never see him again, even though we talked about meeting up someday. He said his girlfriend’s son was close to Gage’s age and they would have fun together.”


Shelby held him close.  “Gus, I know it will take awhile for your feeling to balance out.  Just know I’m here for you. I will understand, just remember, I love you and you don’t have to suffer alone.”  Gus kissed her.    


“I know, Shelly.  Listen.” From the next room they could hear Zach and Brinn talking to Tally.   “They will really make good parents.”


“I agree. That will be one very lucky baby.” They walked to the living room and stood there watching Brinn and Zach snuggling with Tally. 


Zach looked up.  “Why don’t you go home in Zach’s car and we will bring Talia home a little later?”


“I only brought a spare diaper and a bottle of water for her.  She will probably be alright for a couple hours,” Shelby said.


“Well then, go spend a couple hours alone.  We will bring her back when she needs a snack.”


As Gus drove them back to their house,  He reached for Shelby’s hand, “Shelly, I’m not sure I am up to doing anything this morning.  I’m sorry.”


“That’s ok, Gussy.  If it’s alright with you, I’d like to just lay with you in bed.  It was lonely last night.”


“Well, that’s the last time you will be lonely for a very long time.”  Gus pulled into the garage and silently they walked into the house. She led him to the bedroom and they laid together.  “I will be the husband I should have always been. I promise.”

 

“Gussy, you have always been the husband I want. Sleep sweetheart and I will be here when you wake up.”