Set ten years post 513, what happens when Brian gets a familiar itch that Justin's hands are too full to scratch?
Many thanks to BritinManor for encouraging me on this project!
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner
, Blake Wyzecki
, Brian Kinney
, Carl Horvath
, Daphne Chanders
, Debbie Novotny
, Drew Boyd
, Emmett Honeycutt
, Gus Marcus-Peterson
, James 'Hunter' Montgomery
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson
, Justin Taylor
, Lindsay Peterson
, Melanie Marcus
, Michael Novotny
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character
, Other Cast Regulars
, Ted Schmidt
Tags: 10k+ Word Count
, Anal Sex (Lots of it!)
, Bottom Brian
, Established Relationship
, Other Character Death
, Toppy JustinGenres: Angst w/ Happy Ending
, CanonPairings: Brian/Justin
15456 ePub Downloads:
Feb 29, 2020 Updated:
Dec 05, 2020
Although I will utilize and reference the original story line and characters from the source material, no copyright infringement is intended. This story will include original story lines and characters that belong to the author.
You can expect canon based characterization, but remember that it's been ten years since we've 'seen' these characters so they've grown and changed a bit.
This story was prompted by my desire to see a revival show or movie that features the original characters. I envisioned how the first scene might go and it became the first chapter of this story. I've mapped out the full plot, but I have to go where the story leads me so I may have to add and adjust tags at some point.
This is my FIRST writing project so be gentle! I hope you all enjoy the story that keeps spinning in my head.
1. Chapter 1: Cult Classically by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 16] (1767 words)
2. Chapter 2: Bed Down by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 8] (2127 words)
3. Chapter 3: Blushing a Shade of Licorice by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 7] (3718 words)
4. Chapter 4: There's A Lot Of Us In Here by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 4] (4448 words)
Catching up with more members of the family.
Many thanks to BritinManor for the beta work on this one!
5. Chapter 5: Say, What If We Reincarnate by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 4] (3859 words)
This chapter has not been beta'd. All mistakes are my own.
6. Chapter 6: Throwing Him One Hell Of A Party by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 5] (6858 words)
This is a long chapter but you get backstory and Babylon!
7. Chapter 7: Let Me Be Crucial by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 8] (6459 words)
WARNING: You may want to review the story tags before reading
Flashbacks are Italicized
Many thanks to BritinManor for the beta work on this chapter
8. Chapter 8: Bon Temps by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 8] (5095 words)
After the bittersweet events of the last chapter, the family gathers to celebrate the good times.
9. Chapter 9: So Long Sweet Comfort by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 7] (3889 words)
Thanks to BritinManor for giving this one a read-through.
10. Chapter 10: Anyway It's Okay, I'm Sanguine by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 7] (4698 words)
11. Chapter 11: Let Everyone You Love Learn You - Part 1 by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 4] (3289 words)
Wanted to show some love to the ladies of Liberty Avenue with this one and address a few lingering issues.
See End Notes for my characterization comments.
12. Chapter 12: Let Everyone You Love Learn You - Part 2 by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 6] (3364 words)
Be sure you've read Chapter 11 before this one. I hope this is sweet, but also a bit sexy!
Thanks for BritinManor for the beta work on this chapter!
13. Chapter 13: A Simple Give and Take by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 6] (4572 words)
Thanks to BritinManor for betaing this chapter and for telling me that plot development is okay!!
14. Chapter 14: Bourbon and Ordinary Talk by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 4] (4268 words)
BritinManor, thanks for betaing this chapter and for demanding (at my request) that I finish it.
15. Chapter 15: Weighed, Measured, and Found...Results Inconclusive by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 10] (11204 words)
This is a LONG chapter! It's a week in Brian's shoes, with a cameo from Justin.
16. Chapter 16: All The Things That We Do To Change Things by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 6] (4073 words)
Note: Flashbacks are Italicized.
Posting this chapter un-betad so all mistakes are mine and will be corrected when I get my brain working again.
17. Chapter 17: Kissing, At Least For A While, Fills Up What's Missing by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 7] (8852 words)
Another LONG chapter for you. Not my fault, blame the characters. Chatty little bunch! Many thank for BritinManor for the beta work on this chapter. Thanks for pushing me to dig deeper.
Flashbacks are Italicized. Also, I have a friend who wants to meet you all at the end of the chapter!
18. Chapter 18: We All Wanna Find That Life by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 8] (3354 words)
Beta credit goes to BritinManor. Thank you!!!!
19. Chapter 19: Honest Wage by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 10] (7528 words)
So sorry for the long delay in updating! Work had the audacity to be very demanding, but I'm over the hump and will be posting more regularly. I hope you guys will stick with this story. Since it's been so long since the last update, I wanted to provide a few reminders for you as a show of my gratitude for you coming back!
-When we left off, Brian was competing against two other employees for the chance to pitch to a huge new client
-Daniel was introduced in Chapter 13 during the Arun House Dinner Party.
-Hadley is Molly's daughter, and Brian and Justin's niece
-Jennifer is doing chemo and Tucker is teaching abroad with a non-profit organization
-Arun House is Justin's gallery
20. Chapter 20: Helluva Sight, Barrel of Fun by Pink Plate Special [Reviews - 7] (3853 words)
Now this is the story, all about how my life got flipped turned upside-down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you why it took me MONTHS to the next chapter of my story!!! Sorry for the super long delay. Work, responsiblities, distractions, etc!
See the notes in the previous chapter to get a quick summary of what's going on in this story. I'll remind you, it's set 10 years post 513 and there's lots of angst involved! A few more notes at the end of the chapter, and a little introdcution for you! Thank you BritinManor for betaing this chapter!!