- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I want to thank Soirsagrey and Tagsit for the patience and support. It means so much. I also want to thank Vee. You know what you did. Lots of love.

 

This story is an alternative universe, set in time pre-series (with modern day technology). It moves back and forth in time and includes original characters that are introduced early on.

Trigger warning: So many. Enter at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a tiny teaser.

 

Chapter 1 ~ A Way Out (sunday  5 a.m)

 

“No one commits suicide because they want to die. Then why do they do it?

Because they want to stop the pain” 

~Tiffanie DeBartolo~

- - -

 

A public park somewhere in Pittsburgh, Sunday  5 a.m

He dialed 911 and informed the dispatcher of his location. “Can you confirm that you have my location? I’m ending my life. Please notify the police” he listened to the voice on the other end for a few seconds. 

 

No sir, I don’t want help. It’s too late. I want the police to find my body before someone else does.”  

 

He ended the call, said a short prayer, put the gun in his mouth, and pulled the trigger...

 

 

-    -    -