- Text Size +

Resist


Part 2


Brian gradually got into the swing of his classes. He managed to get a job for a few hours a week at the bookstore that he had been trying to find that first day when he had met Lindsay. Mostly he stocked the shelves and helped students find the titles they wanted. The people who ran the store didn't trust him on cash … yet. He worked hard, but enjoyed his breaks the most. He could grab a book off the shelves and go sit in the little courtyard outside and read until his break was over. That way he didn't have to talk to anyone else or explain things that they asked about and that he was totally unable to discuss. He didn't get a whole lot of pay for the job but it gave him a bit of spending money. His father was sending a monthly sum to his aunt and uncle for his room and board. He really needed another job but he wasn't sure how he could fit it into his schedule.


He had seen Lindsay almost daily since the dance. She had been pissed at him for walking out without an explanation. However, he had told her they could have coffee the next day and she was only too happy to meet him. He liked her despite her infatuation with him. She was smart and he couldn't understand why she didn't know that he wasn't interested in her as a girlfriend. Maybe she just didn't want to know.


And then there was Justin. He saw him now and then around the campus. They were in the same English class, but thankfully it was a huge class and Brian managed to sit far away from the blond. Sometimes Brian sat with Lindsay but he always worried that Justin would try to join them. One time when Justin did that, Brian said he needed to go to the toilet and left. When he returned he made sure the lecture had started and sat somewhere else just inside the door.


He saw Justin's knowing smile and wink when he took his new seat. He refused to be upset by it, but he knew deep inside that he wanted to give in to the blond. He was just too afraid and screwed up to admit it, and certainly he was never going to act on it.


One afternoon Brian was working in the bookstore after his classes were finished for the day. He was in between the shelves loading a carton of books into their correct spot. As he bent over to pick up some more, he felt a hand caress his ass. He stood up startled.


"There's more where that came from," Justin smirked behind him.


"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Brian demanded making his shaky voice sound as angry as he could.


"Seducing you," Justin grinned.


"Fuck off!"


"I'm not going anywhere until you admit you want me."


"You're crazy! Get away," Brian said wishing he really meant it.


Instead Justin slid closer so that his breath washed across Brian's face. "You're quite beautiful," he whispered, "especially when you try to be angry."


"Please," Brian breathed. It sounded pathetic even to his own ears.


"I want to please you, Brian. I think we could be fabulous together. Wouldn't you like that?"


Brian groaned before he could stop it. Justin smiled. He knew Brian wanted him. "Go away, please," Brian begged.


Justin shook his head. "You don't really mean that," he taunted.


"Fuck off!" Brian repeated trying to make it sound forceful and definite.


"You have the cutest way of saying fuck, almost like 'fook'. How come you don't have more of an accent?"


"Leave me alone," Brian groaned.


"Why? We're just having a nice conversation, aren't we? Tell me. How come your accent isn't more pronounced?"


"I … I watched a lot of American movies before I came here. I didn't want to sound too out of place," Brian explained hoping that might get Justin to leave.


"Nice job," Justin complimented him. "I'd hardly know you were Irish. Are you ashamed of it?"


"None of your fucking business," Brian retorted.


"Hit a nerve, did I?"


"Piss off!"


"Look, I'm going to have you sooner or later. Why don't we just get on with it?"


Brian turned abruptly and stomped out of the aisle. He went to the back of the store and through a door marked "Employees Only". He went into the bathroom and leaned on a sink staring into the eyes in the face that looked back at him.


He was trying. He was trying so hard. And nothing was working. He wanted Justin Taylor as much as Justin Taylor seemed to want him. He could still feel Justin's warm breath pass over his face. He could feel the heat that radiated off the lean body. He wanted to touch that porcelain skin, run his hands all over that slender body. And those lips. He ached to kiss them, to feel them capture his own. Brian groaned.


He couldn't do this. He had to stay away from this guy. If he could only keep his distance he could maintain the façade he had put in place. If only…!


Brian adjusted his jeans which were tighter than they had been a little while ago. He willed his cock to settle down. He leaned over the sink and splashed water in his face.


As he stood up he felt arms come around his waist and a hand rub over his package. His eyes flew open and he stared into Justin's smirking face in the mirror. He shifted trying to get away from the hand that cupped his hard dick.


"Stay still," Justin whispered in his ear. The warm breath made his cock even harder. "I knew you'd like it," Justin grinned feeling the growing erection in Brian's jeans.


Brian closed his eyes and surrendered to the feelings coursing through his body. How could this be wrong when it felt so good? He leaned back against Justin's body. He was taller and probably stronger than the smaller blond, but at the moment Justin held all the power. And he knew it.


Justin nipped at Brian's earlobe eliciting more groans from the Irishman. He kept his arms firmly around Brian, his hand continuing to rub over the now rock hard dick. It matched his own. He pressed it against Brian's ass letting the man know how much he needed him. Brian groaned again. Justin's hand reached for the zipper on Brian's jeans and began to ease it down. That was his first mistake. He felt Brian stiffen.


"No!" Brian said vehemently. He stood up and shoved Justin hard in the ribs with his elbow. Justin recoiled and stepped away. "I told you to leave me the fuck alone!" Brian yelled and ran out of the bathroom.


Justin watched him go, knowing there was no point in pursuing the man when he was so upset. He wondered what had happened. He had had the beautiful Irishman in his control, wanting him, groaning with need, right up to the moment he had begun to unzip his jeans. "I'm going to get into those pants yet," Justin muttered as he slipped out of the bathroom and back into the store. There was no sign of Brian anywhere. He had really scared him off. He was going to have to try a different tactic. All he had to do was dream one up.


Brian ran across the campus. It had been close to the end of his shift at the bookstore. He hoped nobody would make an issue of him leaving early or so abruptly. He needed that fucking job. Why couldn't that fucking Justin Taylor leave him alone? Why did the blond have to keep coming after him? Why did he have to whisper things in his ear, things that were impossible, and make them sound so desirable and so … possible? They were impossible. They had to be.


Brian leaned against a tree to catch his breath. Shit! He had left his knapsack in the store. He wouldn't be able to do his homework or read tonight unless he went back to get it. He looked back half afraid that he would see Justin Taylor coming after him. There was no sign of the man anywhere. He debated going back to get his books and knapsack. He really needed them, but he didn't want to run into Justin Taylor again.


Finally Brian decided he was ready to risk the outcome. He turned and headed back for the bookstore. He slipped in and grabbed his stuff from the employee locker. He had almost made a successful getaway when an arm reached out and stopped him at the door as he was about to leave.


"Where did you disappear to?" Simon, his co-worker asked.


"I've been around," Brian lied.


Simon shook his head. "I looked for you, and you weren't anywhere to be found."


"So what's your point?" Brian asked. He didn't have to report his whereabouts to this ass.


"There was someone here looking for you," Simon smirked.


"Who?" Brian asked suddenly afraid.


"A blond guy. Left this for you when we couldn't find you," Simon said pointedly. He handed Brian an envelope. It was sealed, thank God. Brian took it reluctantly and stuck it into the pocket of his jeans. It had to be from Justin. "Next time make sure you check out properly before you leave the store."


"Sure," Brian said and then mouthed "asshole" as he walked out of the store.


When Brian arrived at his aunt and uncle's house, he grabbed the plate of dinner his aunt had saved for him and took it up to his room. He set the plate on the desk and pulled the envelope out of his pocket. He turned it over and over trying to decide what to do with it. Finally he set it down on the desk, picked up his plate and tried to eat his dinner. His eyes kept wandering back to the envelope.


A part of him wanted to know what Justin had written to him, needed to know in fact. Another part was afraid to find out what words Justin would use to try to claim him, because he knew that was what Justin wanted. That was what he wanted too, if he was honest. But he had to resist that temptation. He could not allow it to happen. But what had Justin written to him?


Brian picked up the envelope and turned it over and over in his hand. He was about to rip it open when he heard the phone ring downstairs. A moment later his aunt called to him. Someone wanted to talk to him.


His heart leapt in his throat. Maybe it was Justin. No, it couldn't be. He didn't want to talk to Justin. Justin wouldn't dare call him here. He slowly made his way down the stairs. His aunt handed him the receiver and went back into the kitchen.


"Hello?" Brian said hardly breathing.


"Brian, it's Lindsay."


Brian felt enormous relief, followed closely by something like disappointment. "What can I do for you?" he asked.


"One of the other dorms is having a dance this Friday. Will you come with me?"


"Is that all these dorms do? Sponsor dances every week?"


"They want their students to have fun at university," Lindsay explained. Brian could see the pout on her face. "So will you come with me?"


"Like a date?" Brian asked.


"Yeah, like a date."


Maybe this was how he should handle the whole Justin Taylor thing. He could start dating Lindsay and let it be known that he was interested in girls and not boys. Maybe that would keep Mr. Taylor away. It was worth a try.


"Will they have anything stronger than beer at this dance?"


"Not likely. Why?"


Brian groaned. He was going to need to be at least buzzed if not drunk, if he was going to be able to carry this off. "I want something with a little more punch."


"I could bring a flask," Lindsay offered.


That sounded promising. "Sure," Brian said.


"Sure? You mean you'll come … on the date?" Lindsay asked wanting to be sure she had his promise to be there as her date.


"That's what I said."


"That's great, Brian." He could hear the smile in her voice. He closed his eyes, hating the subterfuge. "It'll be my treat," she stated. He was about to protest, but then he decided that she could afford it and he was doing her a favor.


"See you on campus tomorrow," Brian said.


"Yeah, we can work out all the details."


Brian hung up the phone. He felt slightly nauseous as he made his way back to his room. He knew Lindsay expected more than just a dance. He would have to carry through if he wanted to get Justin Taylor off his back, or off his ass to be more precise.


He locked the bedroom door behind him and stripped off his clothes down to his underwear. He threw back the covers on his bed and propped up his pillows. He leaned against them and opened the latest book he was reading for one of his courses. He began reading. After a few minutes he started back at the beginning of the chapter. He couldn't remember anything he had just read. As he neared the bottom of the page he realized he had done the same thing again. He couldn't remember any of the text.


His eyes flitted over to his desk where the envelope from Justin lay on top of his knapsack. He knew he was going to have to read it if he wanted to get anything else done. He wasn't going to be able to concentrate on anything until he knew what Justin had written.


He tossed his book on the bed and retrieved the envelope. He leaned back against the pillows and ripped the envelope open. There were few words.


It said: "Brian, the next time I tell you I want you, you're mine! J."


Brian groaned. He could feel his cock grow hard at the impact of the words. He slid down in the bed his hand slipping inside his boxers. His fingers rapped around his stiffening cock and he slid them up and down the shaft.


He could see blue eyes laughing at him, teasing and full of lust. He pictured the full lips. He could almost feel them caressing his own. His hand moved faster and his dick throbbed.


Brian imagined Justin's hand on his cock and he moaned. He imagined Justin's mouth on his dick licking and sucking. He gasped. He imagined Justin's lean but soft body curled up against him while the man sucked him off. His hand pumped furiously inside his underwear. His breath came in short spurts. Sweat beaded his forehead. His cock ached for release. And then he exploded inside his shorts. He gasped and moaned as he milked his dick. When he was done he slumped back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.


What the fuck was this Justin Taylor doing to him?


-----~~~~-----~~~~-----~~~~-----~~~~-----~~~~-----


Friday night Brian met Lindsay on campus and they walked over to the dorm that was holding the party. Lindsay grasped Brian's hand and draped herself all over him. She pulled out a small silver flask and waved it under Brian's nose.


"Want a drink?" she purred.


Brian opened the flask and took a swig. The scotch hit his gut like a hammer. He had had nothing to drink but beer since he arrived in America. The heat and impact of the liquor felt good. He was getting out of practice. He took another drink and sighed in satisfaction.


"Take it easy, sweetie," Lindsay whispered into his ear. "The night's young and we have places to go and people to see." She smiled suggestively.


Brian heard the implication and took another deep drink before he capped the flask and slipped it into his pocket.


They made their way into the party. Brian danced with Lindsay again and again. In between he took sips from the flask trying to make the liquor stretch out over the course of the evening. He had several beers too and so did Lindsay.


They were both getting sloshed when all of a sudden Brian's attention was drawn to someone new arriving. His arms were around Lindsay as they swayed together, more holding each other up than dancing. Justin Taylor stared at Brian for a second and then went over to a nice looking young man who leaned against a wall. Justin whispered in the man's ear and they both disappeared in the direction of the restrooms.


Brian had watched the whole interaction with interest. He wondered why Justin hadn't come after him. Maybe Justin was buying the whole Brian/Lindsay couple thing. That would be good … maybe.


Brian was curious. He told Lindsay he needed to piss and made his way to the washroom. As soon as he stepped through the door he could hear them in one of the stalls. Justin was fucking the young man Brian had seen him whisper to. Justin talked, telling the young man to slow down or lean back or bend forward. Brian was hard as soon as he realized what was going on. He stepped into an adjacent stall and listened. He opened his jeans and his hand slid inside. He stroked himself while the two men worked their way towards orgasm. Brian did too.


When Brian heard Justin gasp and let out a long groan, he knew the man had come. He stroked his cock a few more times and he got off as well. He stifled the moan that threatened to echo throughout the restroom. He wiped himself off and was zipping up when there was a tap at the door of his stall. Brian jumped and glanced around in fright.


"Glad I could help give you some relief," Justin's voice smirked. "I'm coming after you … real soon," Justin promised.


Brian heard the door to the restroom open and close and he was pretty sure they had left. He carefully opened the door to the cubicle and looked out. The place was empty. He went to wash his hands wondering how Justin had known he was there. Maybe it was the same thing as when he had known instantly that Justin had walked into the party. He shook his head.


He made his way back to the party looking around for Justin. He didn't want a confrontation but he wanted to know where the man was. He didn't need any more surprises.


Lindsay had obviously been drinking while he was gone. She staggered against him as he approached.


"What say we get the fuck out of here?" she asked slurring the words.


"Sure," he said, "but let me get a couple more beers."


Lindsay swayed in the doorway while Brian bought two more beers. He threw his arm around the blonde and they made their way back to her dorm.


"Come up with me," Lindsay asked, "please. I don't want to be alone."


Neither did he, so Brian accompanied her up to her room. He cracked open a bottle of beer for each of them. They sat on her bed leaning against the pillows and drinking in silence. Suddenly Lindsay was crying.


"What the fuck's the matter with you?" Brian asked.


"I…I…I, oh fuck, I don't know."


"You make a lousy drunk, you know," Brian sneered being very uncharitable.


"I…I can't help it," Lindsay gulped.


"I'm leaving," Brian said trying to get up off the bed.


"Don't go, please. I can't be alone."


"Lindsay…"


"Don't say anything. Just stay."


The next thing Brian knew Lindsay was lying on top of him, pulling at his clothes and kissing him. She rubbed her groin against his and he could feel himself grow hard. He groaned and tried to push her away.


"Don't," she begged. "I need to know."


"Know what?" Brian asked frowning.


"I want you to fuck me. I want to see if I like it."


"Are you a fucking virgin?" Brian asked closing his eyes. This was way more than he wanted to deal with.


"Yes," a tiny voice said.


"Oh, fuck!"


"Please, don't be mad at me."


"I…I'm not mad, Lindsay. I just don't think this is such a good idea."


"Please," she begged.


How could he refuse her? He had set this whole thing up. He knew what she wanted. He was a fucking virgin too … sort of. Maybe this would make everything right and he could forget what had happened back home and start his new life here. He leaned over and kissed her gently.


Lindsay responded immediately and soon they were kissing long and hard. They both enjoyed it, the contact and the closeness. They were both lonely in their own way. Brian felt Lindsay start to pull his t-shirt off. He tensed up, but then remembered that this was a girl he was with. Society would approve. He kissed her again closing his eyes and trying to blot out the vision of another blond that kept creeping in.


When it was over they lay against each other staring at the ceiling. Neither spoke for awhile. What was there to say? They had done it. It was over.


"I should get home," Brian said suddenly sitting up.


"Um…sure," Lindsay said. She wasn't sure what she was feeling. Maybe some time alone would help her figure things out.

 

Brian quickly dressed while Lindsay watched him having wrapped a sheet around herself. He gave her a peck on the cheek as he exited the room. He ran down the stairs and out into the cool night air. He decided to run to his aunt and uncle's. That would give him time to think and would tire him out. He needed to sleep. He needed to figure out what had just happened. And most of all he needed to understand where this left him.