- Text Size +

Fucking little boy! Couldn't keep his mouth shut even if his mommy's comfort, and judging by how mostly everybody was glaring at mommy, mommy's life.


"Why are you all glaring at me!? He's always glued to Mel. Kids identify with the parent of the same sex that's normal. And Mel doesn't care about makeup so he was surprised by how much it takes me to get ready."


"What the fuck Lindsay!" Debs screeched. Carl was a miracle maker but no miracle was going to keep Debs calm after that.


Shit, now Deb was on her case! Mommy started fearing for her eardrums and peace of mind.


"I raised the little asshole and even I know what you're doing is fucking wrong?"


"Why is it wrong grandma? I love being with momma and I am momma's little boy", Gus announced proudly.


Brian decided to intervene before Debs saw it fit to gouge out Lindsay's eyes in front of Gus.


"Well Ma as much as I would love to sing a duet with you right now, I'd rather not do it in front of impressionable kids. Here Sonny boy, give this to momma."


The bag was fairly big but not heavy at all. Mel shook her head as if to get rid of all ideas of justifiable murder and took the bag with a big smile. Once she took the gift out, a new leather Prada briefcase, she gathered Gus in a hug and gave him a big kiss.


"Oh my God thank you Gussie! It's very beautiful. I love it! Brian, Justin, thank you, both of you. You shouldn't have."


Both Brian and Justin gave Mel a genuine smile.


"Do you really love it momma?"


"Of course I do Gussie! I would love anything you get me. And this briefcase is very chic and beautiful."


 


Gus gave momma a proud smile and got off her lap.


"Goody because there is more."


Mel glanced inquiringly at the newly married couple. Justin was busy retrieving the bags and giving them to Gus. Brian just shrugged.


"The kid loves you Mel. What could we do?"


"What kid loves momma?" Yeah little Gussie wasn't happy with the idea of some kid loving his momma.


“You Sonny boy."


"Of course I love momma. Like mommy said, I'm momma's little boy."


Lindsay was literally seething. A fucking Prada briefcase! What for? It wasn't like the low class lesbians Mel was so keen on defending in family court would know the difference between a trash bag and a Prada bag. Brian should have gotten her a Prada bag when she started working at the gallery. She would have known how to wear it and showed it off to people who actually mattered. And now she gets a fucking mirror! Brian could say all he wanted about Gus picking the gifts, she knew it was Justin getting even. Fucking boy had outsmarted her and it hurt.


Gus unloaded the big bag where Justin had emptied the smaller bags on momma’s lap and stood proudly next to her. Mel couldn’t believe her eyes. All the boxes were from a Rodeo Drive jewelry store.


“Come on momma! Open them!”


“Sweetie are you sure all of these are for me?”


“Of course momma! Do you want me to help you?” Gus asked excitedly. He knew what they were but hey, they were still gifts and deserved excitement.


Gus started opening the boxes.


“I wanted to buy you a watch because you only have one. The man showed me a lot of watches but I couldn’t decide at the end. So daddy said we can buy the two. “


Fuck! Each watch cost at least ten grand but listening to Gus you’d think they were buying dresses from the mall!


“And this is a pen because you’re always doing reading and writing. You can put something in it and it keeps working even if it’s over.”


“The word is rechargeable lambskin”, Lindsay felt the need to interject. She was on fucking edge and wanted to go home and scream in a towel. But dinner still needed to be had and Gus was leisurely telling his momma the back story of every fucking piece of jewelry they got her. How the fuck did they get Brian to shell thousands of dollars in gifts for Mel?


“Momma this one is the best.”


Diamond earrings. Fucking diamond earring.


“Look momma, they sparkle! Daddy promised that we can take Jenny to the store when grows up. So daddy said that you will love these. Momma, why are you crying?”


“These are happy tears baby.”


Melanie wanted to get up to properly thanks Brian and Justin for their gifts but Gus had other plans. Happy tears or not, he didn’t like seeing his momma crying so climbed on her lap to give her a super Gussie hug and cuddle with her.


“That must have cost you a fortune Brian.”


“What does it mean uncle Michael?”


“It means that it costs a lot of money.”


“Oh that’s okay uncle Michael. You know that daddy is rich. You and mommy said he’s rich and he can everything you two want.”


What the fuck was that kid’s problem? Was there anything he didn’t hear, memorize and was willing to repeat at the most inopportune of times!?


“Gus, it’s not wrong to say that someone is rich!”


Lindsay was one step away from ripping Michael’s throat out! Why the fuck was he engaging the kid?! Couldn’t he see that the kid was unpredictable and had no filter!?


“But you said that daddy has to pay for papa to eat because papa has a fat behind. You used the other word but I am not allowed to say. But when we eat at the diner, daddy always pay for you. I never saw you paying. Even if daddy isn’t with us. You leave without paying. Are you poor, uncle Michael? Is that why you never buy anything for Jenny?”


 


“How dare you talk to me like this you little fuck?”

To be continued.
loriblair is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 17 members. Members who liked Ever After also liked 487 other stories.