- Text Size +

CHAPTER 15 - RAW REALITY


MEL AND LINDSEY'S HOUSE - NEXT AFTERNOON


LOUNGE


GUS


“Why did you do that, Momma?!” I rage at her.


“Gus! I don’t know why you are upset, but I’m your MOM, not your MOMMA!” She shouts before taking deep breaths. “Now, why were you in our savings account in the first place?! This is none of your business!” 


“Yes it is!” I shout back. “You’re not only taking Mom’s money, you are taking mine!”


“You don’t have any money…”


“Yes I do. I put the money that Dad gives me in there!” I seethe. “So that I’m not tempted to spend it on willy-nilly stuff! I really hope you used some of it on those shoes, because you deserve the blisters you now have, and…”


“What the hell is going on?!” Mom yells as she enters. “I could hear you up the street?!” 


“I’m just trying to discipline our…”


“She’s been dipping into the savings account!” I fume, the room goes very quiet.


“You’ve been what?” Mom looks at Momma astonished. “Surely you can’t have drained our main account already?!”


“What’s that supposed to mean?!” She demands.


“Gus, can you move please so I can see the screen?” Mom squeezes my shoulder before gently nudging me aside. After she peruses it, she sighs deeply. “Pack a bag for at least a week.” 


“Mom, who are you talking to?” 


“You, sweetheart. We’re going to stay with your Dad whilst your Momma goes to stay with Uncle Michael.” 


I’m not the only one surprised. “Why would I stay with Michael when I have a perfectly good home here?!” Momma spits.


“Because it won’t be your ‘perfectly good home’ anymore. We’re selling up!” 


LINDSAY


I slowly turn to face my Mother, who strides towards the computer. “Handsome, I want you to call your Grandaddy and tell him what’s happened. Go quickly! He runs out, closing the door behind him. 


“Mother, you don’t know what my reasoning be...”


“Quiet!” She hisses. “Now do as your by-the-skin-of-your-teeth-wife said and pack a bag!” 


MEL


“Not a word.” I whisper to Nancy, before I head to the door. Upon opening it, I hop to the side, letting Lindsay hit the floor. “How is this helping you?” I sneer as she gets up. Her face is beet red. For once, I enjoy the silence of her flouncing!


“I’m not bluffing, I’m going to sell this house!” Nancy barks out, then she sighs as she sits. “Though that being said, the market is so convex at the moment, it might take some time for the lesson to be taught!”


“Not necessarily…” I smirk before gesturing her to the kitchen. “...I know someone who wants to move.”


“Oooh who?!” Nancy claps her hands with glee. 


“Maya. As much as she appreciates the cottage, she wants to keep her home and work life separate, and I think this would afford her the perfect opportunity.” 


“Excellent, she can move in whenever you want.” Nancy grins.


“Whenever I want? Why would you say that?” I frown. 


“Because, my dear Mel, we see the security feeds. That was some kiss you planted.” 


“Nancy, um…” I whisper, mortified that I had forgotten that.


“Uh, it was about time. The fire between you and Lindsay has long been out. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she and her bestie are ‘with benefits’! I had noticed the looks you were giving each other, even though you didn’t think you were.” She looks around the kitchen. “I think this place is in need of renovation, to your taste this time!”


BRITIN - SAME TIME


JUSTIN


I stare at the ‘Ken and Barbie' - after they’ve been in a furnace - facsimiles that are seated opposite, and George Shickel, my grandfather’s fiercest rival, smirking beside them. 


“You’re looking well, son. It was great news that you are finally…”


“Not son.” I bite out. 


“Shall we get to the purpose of this meeting?” George demands as he pulls out some papers.


“Ooh yes, lets!” I snark. I ignore the snort of my lawyer, Brandon, but I can’t tell if my producers are annoyed or not, so immovable are their features! 


“We want you to come back into the business.” She-producer declares. “George will remain the main shareholder, with you being second, and us having the minority shareholdings.”


“Why?” Brandon asks.


“The business…” He-producer leans forward. “...is doing very well, there are no problems there, but we would like to retire. After you resigned your…”


“He was forced off the board…” Brandon states. “...and I do believe it was by the very three people that are now begging him for help.” 


“We are not begging!” He-producer protests. “And we didn’t force him. He took the option that was good enough for him at the time. I, sorry, we want him to afford us the same courtesy.”


“What would be the percentage?” I rub my temple. Her perfume is giving me a headache.


“60/40.” She-producer replies.


“Which implies that there would be a partnership, not a four member board split, as you just said.” I point out.


“Oh, sorry darling, you know what…”


“Not darling. Percentage is what, George?”


“60/20/10/10” He answers whilst handing Brandon a piece of paper. “We’ve already signed, it’s just down to you.” He looks at me coldly, whilst they look so arrogant. 


After taking what seems an eternity to read it, Brandon hands it over. “Sign it, I can’t see anything detrimental to you in this. The main shareholder will be the figurehead of the company, in charge of all the decisions. Whilst the minority holders can object and he has to listen, the final decision rests with him.” 


“Okay.” I take my pen and sign, primarily to get their nasty funk out of the room, as I’ve just realised her scent is rather aptly named 'Poison'.


“That’s excellent!” George declares as Brandon hands the paper back to him. “Now, please do us the favour of getting the hell out of my godson’s house!”


“Godson?!” He-producer gasps. “What do you mean?!”


“That little Cherub…” He points at me. “...as his grandfather called him, is my godson. The ‘great rivalry’ between us was a ruse, always has been. We were dear friends for years. I’m his third backstop, because he knew exactly what you would do when you found out that he was to be in charge of the company...harvest his ideas then run it into the ground! Justin, the business is doing better than it was when you left, but it needs finessing.” I am astonished by this turn of events. “But before we come to discuss this, I need to apprise these reptiles of their position in the company, which is nowhere. God rest his soul, he knew the two of you well! Let me explain: he put in a clause that if you approached Justin to ‘rescue’ you after removing him from the board, your shareholding became forfeit and would be transferred to any heirs, should he have one, and then another person of his choosing.”


“What?” She-producer gasps.


“There’s more: the house you currently reside in is to become the property of Justin Taylor, what he does with it is up to him. Justin is now in possession of all the artwork that you have been selling, which you retained fraudulently. Oh, by the by, he could press charges against you for that. And finally, oh this is so good, the person with the 80% holding in the company is Justin. However, knowing how private he is, I will continue, if he so allows, to be the public face of the company.”


“That wily old fox. He truly loved me.” I sniff.


“Of course he did.” George smiles. “And he knew them!” 


“We will fight this!” He-producer shouts.


“With what?” George demands. “You have precisely what Justin had when you first threw him out of the house...the clothes you’re standing in! Now out you get!”


TEN MINUTES LATER


BRANDON


I’ve finally seen them off the property and into a cab. Oh, how I enjoyed telling them that they could not approach the house to get a single stitch. Justin is still in a bit of shock, but I will handle the housing situation. If only he would let me at Lindsay and Michael! When I get back to the lounge, George is encouraging him to have the glass of wine he has in his hand.


“I can’t believe it. I can continue my grandfather’s legacy in the manner that he would’ve wanted.”


“He was so proud of you. How you stood up for yourself and all you believed in.” George nods at the glass. “This is where you sip.”  He holds the glass up to his lips, but Justin shakes his head. “Why not?”


“I need to go see a friend!” He exclaims, then calls for Maya. “Whatever they want, give it to them!” He shouts then sprints up the stairs. 


“What the hell?” I ask.


“No idea.” George sighs.


“Should we be worried?” I ponder.


“If it’s the friend I think it is, not at all!” Maya chuckles and heads back to the kitchen.


George closes the door behind her then waggles his eyebrows. “So when do we tell him that we are a couple?”


“Whenever you want Georgie.” I grin and barrel into his embrace.


BRIAN AND HUNTER’S FARM - THREE HOURS LATER


BRIAN’S BEDROOM


BRIAN


“Justin, you need to stop!”


We have a very serious problem, Justin is frozen in position, I’m clutching the sheets hard, and I don’t think we are breathing. “Listen, you listening?” He nods, but is dripping with sweat. “I need you to get up really quickly.”


“Why?!” He exclaims.


“The condom tore.” I almost whimper, he feels so good!


“Oh.” He is trembling so much. “You won’t get anything from me, I‘ve never...”


I grip the sheets tighter as what he’s saying registers. “My last tests were negative too, what do you want to do?” I take deep breaths and try not to look between his legs, where I can feel that my cock is currently almost all the way in. “Don’t clench!” 


“I can’t help it!”


“Justin.” I whisper, we lock eyes. “What do you want to do?” I repeat hoping it’s the same as me.


“This.” He replies, and sinks down.


“Oh thank you!” I cry. I wait for him to adjust to the feeling. When he nods, I gently roll us. Once I anchor his legs around my waist, I start to move. My thrusts are slow but deep, and, judging by the stunned look on his face, an excellent thing! I reach for his cock and start to jerk him off at the same time, his reaction is like nothing I have ever seen. He meets my thrusts and is pulling me down for kisses.


JUSTIN


I can’t believe we’re doing this, raw from the get go. It feels so good! I’ve never felt anything like this before in my life. My ass is on fire in the most exquisite of ways as he hits on point time and time again.


“Brian! Floga!” I cry out as the pleasure builds; I now see why bottoming is a thing! “I’m gonna, I’m gonna…”


“Then cum!” He orders before holding me close.


FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


I’ve withdrawn, but if I never have him again I’ll always have the ‘goofy-gorsh’ expression on his face burnt into my memory. He looks incredibly happy but also shy. 


“What?” I ask as I reach for the towel to clean us up.


“Was it like that for you?” He asks.


“Not bottomed.” Now I’m the shy one. “Want to return the favour?”


Slowly he sits up. “You’ve never?” I shake my head. “I would love to.”


“Good, so care to tell what led to the pouncing?”


“Well…” He grins and wraps himself around me. “...I now own Taylor Electronics, and found out that my grandfather’s nemesis is not just my godfather, but also my attorney’s lover. And finally, I get to kick my producers out of the one place they value most.”


“Their vaunted position.” I venture then frown. “What’s the matter?”


“What’s that blinking light?” He gestures towards the wall.


“It’s a camera.” Elliott’s voice comes over. “Been there so long I forgot about it. One of you must have kicked the switch. Thankfully, I heard not saw. So, get freshened up and come to dinner, it will be ready by six.”


We watch the light go off before gazing at each other. “Why is there a switch, and who was that?” He whispers.


“Elliott, he’s got a cottage down the way. As for the switch, this used to be the care home we lived in. Cameras were the norm then.” He nods in understanding, but frowns when I sniff the air. “Ah, he must want to impress you because I can smell it.” I grin..


“Smell what?” He helps himself to a now very dry piece of toast that we had bought up pre-pouncing, it sounds like he’s chewing rocks.


“Duck fat fries.”


“Duck fat fries?” A grin blooms across his face. “They sound wonderful!” 


“And it gets better, Moro.” I smile before licking the sweat off his nose. “Once they’re done he dusts them with truffle salt then serves them with caviar mayo and an ice cold....”


“Showering now!” He declares before flipping me off of him then running to the bathroom.


“I guess my turn can wait until after sustenance.” I joke as I watch his peachiness bounce, before realising I would follow that anywhere!


Fries: https://www.thespruceeats.com/duck-fat-fries-4773470

Mayo: https://www.wocobook.com/us/recipe/caviar-mayonnaise-40447

 

Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive. Thx.