- Text Size +

CHAPTER 17 - ADMITTING, DRIPPING AND WITCHING


BRITIN - EARLY AFTERNOON


SUNROOM


MAYA


Since the kiss and a very nice dinner with cocktails, we’ve been okay, but not as okay as we were before. “So you and I kissed, and yes, I wanted to do that for a while. It was a very, very nice kiss, but my world was not as rocked as I thought it would be. What about you?” 


She sighs. “Yes, it was great, but my world wasn’t rocked either. Besides, I don’t think I ever want to kiss another person again.”


“What’s brought that on?”


“I don’t want to talk about it right now.” She looks so woebegone that I just pat her hand in agreement.


BARNS - TEN MINUTES LATER


UPPER DECK HAY STORAGE


JUSTIN


“No, stop, please, I’m far too weak and vulnerable to stop you.” Floga protests as I nip and kiss the sides of his stomach. We are surrounded by hay bales; it’s a nest for our about to be bawdiness. Because of Michael, the rest of the team and only finished stacking them at ‘almost the crack of dawn on Saturday’ according to a furious Ethan. Twice Michael tried to leave them to it, but the hulking and brooding presence of Ben soon put a stop to that. 


“So you want me to stop?” I whisper up at him.


“Yes, immediately! Someone is coming!” He hisses, we swiftly put our shirts back on and peer over the bales to see who it is. Much to our surprise, it’s Michael, who is leading three rather cute goats with Ethan behind him. “So, what are you going to call them?” He asks Michael, who is looking exhausted. 


“You can name them, as….”


“Oh no, you found them abandoned, so you name them. But first, let’s just double check...right, we need names for the two boys and the girl. 


“Do I have to do this now? Can't we just get them stabled or whatever?!” 


“They need to be named so they get used to them, so get on with it!” Ethan orders. “And stop glowering, it is because of you that we were here so late!”


“It wasn’t! I misheard where Ben said that post was supposed to go…”


“Why would we want a post in the middle of the door?!”


“Like I said, I misheard!” He rubs his eyes. “Huey, Dewie, and Lucy, how about them?”


“They’re duck names, these are goats!” Daph laughs as she comes in with a hamper. “Besides, their names need to reflect the personalities of them and a bit of the person that found them!”


“So, Hateful, Inconsiderate, and, unfortunately for some, Very Intrusive; maybe after politicians, like Powell, Thatcher and Hoover.” Mel suggests, having followed Daph in.


“Who the hell are those politicians?!” Michael scowls.


“Enoch Powell was a British politician, famous for his rivers of blood speech; Margaret Thatcher was also known as the Iron Lady, and very inconsiderate; and then of course you know J Edgar Hoover, he liked to know everything about absolutely nothing to do with him!”


“You’re sounding more and more like Justin these days with the snarkiness, no wonder Lindz spends more time with me than you.” He derides her. “And as she’s got a migraine, which you would know if you had called to check on her last night, she's asked me to go with you to the cottage to….”


“No! This is going to be our home, you are not welcome in it!” She scrutinises his face. “Maybe you should join her, especially….”


“What do you mean by that?!” He snaps.


“You want to look your best for tonight, don’t you? You know, when you show Brian what a real man can do both on the floor and in bed? Now, go play doctor and patient with your best friend. Here’s her outfit, all the way down to her favourite panties, I’ve assumed she’s going to get ready at yours too?”


“Yes she is as she feels uncared for by you right now!” Michael snipes. 


“And you can make her feel all better, right?” Mel sneers. “How on earth are you going to keep both Brian and Lindz satisfied at the same time? And then of course there’s Hunter to try to win over too!”


Brian gags quietly at not only what she has just said but the smug look on Michael’s face. 


“You’d be surprised what I am capable of.” 


Brian shudders once more. But when he shifts forward for a better view, his shirt rides up. He came over early to drop Hunter off, as he and Gus are taking Debs, Nancy and Ronald for a gentle hike and picnic up Taylor Falls. As I check out his butt, I notice that he’s not wearing kecks, as he says. I stroke the heart shape the top of his cheeks make; slowly he looks over his shoulder.


“Lift your hips.” I whisper, his eyes widen. “Lift.” I repeat, he does so. I undo his shorts and slowly slide them down his legs. “Can you keep quiet?”


He pulls off his shirt, and puts it in his mouth before nodding, eyes glowing. Quickly shucking off my clothes, I tap his hip. He lies on his back and I replace his shirt with my mouth. He suckles my tongue. I nudge his legs a little wider so I can slip between them, but when the floorboards creak with the shift of our weight, we go still.


“What was that?” Michael asks.


“No idea, but what’s with the basket? God, it smells lovely!” Mel drools.


“The picnic...” Daph laughs. “...Debs and Nancy have been trying new cookie combos, and they know how persuasive those three can be! So I am meeting them up at Taylor Falls.”


“How are you going to get there?” Michael demands.”I should come with you, it will give me a chance to get to know Hunter too.”


“Powell, Thatcher and Hoover need your attention still.” Ethan states firmly.


“Ethan, I am the supervisor, so I decide who does what.”


“You need to check your email, there’s been a change in hierarchy.” Ethan retorts, and waits for him to do so, Brian looks at me and I grin. “Now that we’ve each been put in our proper places, they need to be bedded down. I think that they should be under the upper deck storage, what do you think, Daph?” 


“Seems as good a place as any.” She replies.


“Why are you smiling?” Brian whispers. 


“Where were we?” I reply, and kiss him again before he can answer, then move down his body, kissing all the way. By the time I engulf his hot sweet steel rod, his shirt is back in his mouth and I am dripping with lust. I push his legs wider, and easily slide my fingers into his quivering hole, he tugs on my hair. “Slide down a bit.” I order, he obeys swiftly; I slowly replace my fingers with my pulsating dick. He grabs handfuls of straw and scrunches his eyes closed, then I begin to move. He feels as beautiful inside as he looks outside. I can feel my moans starting to bubble up. Quickly, I bite down on the other end of his shirt, then start to move faster. He matches me thrust for thrust. Soon he is nodding and kneading my ass; seconds later we both cum. 


Quietly, we return to kissing, only pausing to remove bits of hay from each other’s hair and face. Blushing slightly, I kiss his nose; “Golly gorsh?”


“It’s Goofy gorsh, and hell yeah!” He snickers. “Why did we move though?” 


“Turn on your side.” I murmur. “Please?”


“Justin, I am covered in cum, why am I doing this?”


“Because Mchael is standing directly underneath the ‘glory hole’, and you dripping on him is as close to your spunk as he’s ever going to get!” 


DAPH


Ethan nudges me to look up just as a globule splats down onto Michael’s hair whilst he cantankerously settles in ‘his’ goats, followed by another. Ethan closes my mouth, then nods at Mel. “Hey, Mel, want to come to the picnic too? Gus and Hunter have got a list of things they want to get for Ariel and Stitch, he wants to run it by you from the costing side.” She pauses before nodding.


“Actually, can I grab Mel, need her sartorial expertise?” Maya calls from the door. “Outfit for tonight.”


“You're coming as well?!” Michael looks aghast.


“Yes, she is, and to be honest, Justin will say yes to whatever Gus wants for his boy, as I suspect will Brian for his girl!” 


I see Michael’s ears start to flap as he slows down to hear better. And judging by the pinched fury on Mel’s face, she needs to leave now. “Can you drive a stick, Maya?” She nods. “Take my car, the jeep nearest the gate, saves everyone shifting so that you can get yours out.”


“Thanks, Daph! Come on, Ms Maven!”


TEN MINUTES LATER


MAYA


As we head to the jeep in silence, I look across at Mel. “Well I’m not shopping on a semi empty stomach, I make some terrible choices when hungry!”


“Do you like sushi?” 


“I know just the place.”


BARNS - 5 MINUTES LATER


UPPER DECK STORAGE


BRIAN


After the great dripping, we start to drift off, when a sudden cry rings out. “There is bird crap in my hair! Are there bats in here too?!”


“Michael, this is a barn. Of course there are going to be birds, especially of the cock kind, and like all animals they crap!” I kiss Justin quiet as he starts to guffaw. “Now all you have to do is make sure their trough is full, then you can go and rest before you shimmy your schlong!” 


Another ten minutes pass before we hear Ethan laughing. “He’s gone, you can come down now.” We quickly get dressed and join him. “If that…” He points up. “...is going to be a regular thing, perhaps install a shower? You’ve got that dead space after all.” He gestures at the space where I suspect Justin used to do his paperwork when Zeus was stabled here.


“What do you think?” Justin looks at me, I nod “Don’t suppose you know a plumber?” 


“Ben and Drew will sort it out. They did the therapy room at the centre.” 


“Excellent! And speaking of showers, I am feeling itchy in places I shouldn’t be!”


Ethan’s laughter follows all the way back indoors.


TAYLOR FALLS - 45 MINUTES LATER


NANCY


“Oh you should’ve seen him, having to house the kids - Powell, Thatcher and Hoover, it was so funny!”  Daph giggles. “But not as funny as when he got dripped on from a great height!”


“Don’t you mean peed on?” I frown.


“Oh no. It seems that we weren’t the only ones in the barn and someone wanted to make a point!”


“Daphne, dear, not following.” Ronald actually scratches his head.


“H and G, please, can you take the food up to otters, I see many heads bobbing up and down!” They are gone in seconds.


“Brian and Justin were in the upper deck storage and they dripped on him.”


“Dripped on him how?” Debs frowns, then her mouth drops open. “They emptied the condom on him?!”


“No condom to empty.”  Daph explains with an ever widening smile.


“I still don’t understand. Do you, Debs?" Ronald asks


DEBS


“I think that Daph means that they may have wanked on him.”


“Not quite. Seems that they had their tests within weeks of each other, both got a clean bill of health. And when it broke, they carried on. Justin reciprocated….” She pulls out her beeping phone and splutters. “...and Michael thinks that it’s bird guano in his hair!”


“Clean bill of...you mean they barebacked?!” Nancy gasps. “Why do I always miss out on the good bits?!”


“You and me both, Nance!” I chortle, then pause as I maybe realise something. 


“Really, Daph, you really think they are?!” 


“He kissed him. Correction, he kisses him a lot. Brian never kisses. Ever. He thinks it’s too intimate, that it could be misinterpreted to be something it’s not, And Justin’s met Whisperer.” She looks into the distance. “Boys are coming back. But do you know what’s making Mel want to disembowel Michael? I mean more than usual? She was making some barbed comments that he seemed thrown by, and she gave him Lindsey's clothes for tonight.”


“No idea, but let’s discuss this later, okay?” Ronald insists as Gus zeroes in on the basket and takes out the cookies. “Handsome, main before pudding!” There is a crunch and we all turn to Nancy. 


“It’s a picnic, formal rules do not apply.” She points out with a smile before giggling as we all start on the cookies! 


SHOPPING MALL - SAME TIME


MAYA


“So we have a choice of two...oh, good grief!” I hold a sobbing Mel. We hadn’t even made it a few steps from the jeep. 


“Let's go in this one, the private booth should be empty at this time.” She just nods and clings tighter.


SUSHI RESTAURANT - FIVE MINUTES LATER


The first thing I order is a sparkling sugar plum sake for her; she sips then beams. “Ooh that is so good, shame you are driving! Oh, actually, can you ask one of the boys to pick up the jeep and you have one of these?”


“Right, this is bad, let me call someone and you get me that drink.” I stride outside and quickly call Ted, as I noticed they seem to have struck up a friendship “Hey, real quick, something has gone down with Mel...she needs to talk, and, I think get drunk, but I drove. Oh, you gent! Thank you!”


I head back inside, and she’s on her second; and there are two on my side of the table, I take a healthy glug, she taps the glass, so I finish it.  “So, judging by what I overheard, what have they done this time?”


“Been having sex for ten years.” I signal for two more drinks. 


“Who has?” Ted asks, startling us as he sits then pockets the car keys. “I was at the diner, grabbed a cab, light traffic for a change. So, who has been having sex for ten years?”


“Lindsay and Michael, and she’s been using our strap on to fuck him with.” 


“How the hell did you find out?!” I snarl.


“It was something Nancy said. She said that the flame between Lindsay and I had long gone out, and she wouldn’t be surprised if they were friends with benefits. The more I thought about it, the more it began to bug me. She loves to be vicious, subtle but vicious. But then again so can I, but subtle I am not!”


“What do you mean?” Ted looks worried.


“Oh don’t worry, it’s nothing illegal. I packed one of her favourite outfits, shame she’s going to find it challenging to wear!”


MICHAEL’S APARTMENT - TWO HOURS LATER


BEDROOM


LINDSAY


“So you didn’t even get to see the cottage?” He shakes his head, whilst I open the holdall that Mel sent, I gasp. “Oh my god!” I cry as I pull out what she packed, and all the pearls from the cashmere and silk jumper, which cost me a fortune, cascade back into the holdall and onto the floor. He reaches into the bag and pulls out my leather trousers which have been cut to shreds. 


“What did she do, run them over with a lawn mower?!” He exclaims. “Oh no, not them!”


“What? Now what has she done?!” I can’t believe what has come over her! “My birthday shoes!” I scream in despair as he pulls them out sopping wet. Looking at each other, we reluctantly sniff the bag before I pull out the open bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild Bordeaux Blend which I flew especially to go and get!  


“There is no way she is treating you like this!” Michael seethes before his face falls.


“What? What’s the matter?” I ask as he swallows hard. 


“I dropped my phone in the bag when I got in the car before coming here, so she owes me a new phone and you a new outfit!”


“Precisely!” I look at the time. “Come on let’s hit the shops instead of going home; you never know she might be waiting there with whatever she cut those up with!”


BABYLON - FOUR HOURS LATER


MICHAEL


I scan the crowd trying to spot them. “There!” I point to them laughing and drinking in one of the booths. “Can’t see Mel though…”


“I’m sure she’s around somewhere, let’s just go over.” It takes a while to get through the dancing crowd. “Hi, everyone! Having a nice time?”


“Yeah, it’s about to get better too! Hey, guys, over here!” Blake calls out waving. I turn to see Daph and Maya coming, the latter is wearing my Dolce and Gabbana dress! “Another bottle and two more glasses, please, Cooper?”


“Sure, Blake!” The barman shouts back, and within seconds, the glasses and bottle of champagne arrive. Blake swiftly pours them a glass each before topping up everyone else’s glasses.


“Now go back to your dancing, your drinks will be fine...shoo!” Ben laughs as they rush back to the floor.


“We need another bottle and two glasses.” Michael smiles, then glowers when Cooper looks to Blake, who takes his time nodding. “I take it, Mel is over there somewhere? We need to have a quick word about…”


“No, she wasn’t feeling well so she’s having an early night. Gus and Hunter are with your parents, Lindsay, in case you were wondering about your son.” Blake replies before applying a towel, which looks to be wrapped around ice, to the back of Ted’s neck.


“Okay,  I will go and see her first thing in the morning about my phone amongst other things.” Michael snarks.


“Actually, you would need to go see her in the afternoon.” Ethan sips his champagne. “You have to bottle feed Powell, Thatcher, and Hoover at 0700, they have to be fed every three hours, remember?”


“Speaking of sleeping, I think my man needs his bed.” Ben gently jostles the shoulder that Winston had fallen asleep on. “Anyone else ready to call it a night and head to Britin?”


“Britin? Why are you staying there?” I demand.


“Because Debs is moving the sanctuary up tomorrow.” Winston yawns again. “Michael, either get your ears checked or retain information given to you. Debs told you twice.”


“So where is ‘mine host’?” Lindsay scans the crowd.


“And Brian?” I chime in. “Oh, never mind, I see....”


“They’re at Brian’s for the evening.” Ted replies coldly. “Come on, guys, let’s just go, I could do with a soak before bed.”


“Well at least we will get a nice Maya cooked breakfast.” I sigh as I pick up the bottle. “Is one of you going to get her? Whilst I try to find a bottle bag for this.”


“They don’t have bottle bags, and you won’t be having a Maya breakfast for two reasons…” Blake helps Ted to stand. “...one, Justin doesn’t want either of you in his house when he’s not there and second, it’s Maya’s day off tomorrow. And by the way, drinks ordered at the bar need to be consumed within the premises.”


LINDSAY


“Since when was that rule instigated?!” I fume as I remember some particularly drunken staggers home, glass in hand. I managed to build up quite a nice selection!


“Always.” A guy throws over his shoulder before looking mockingly at me. 


Ben nudges a starting to sleep standing up Winston awake. “Um, did you mean to get that particular bottle of champagne?”


“Yes, it's what you guys were drinking, Isn’t it nice?” I query.


“It’s beautiful, but $240 a bottle.” Ben explains. “However, since it’s not opened, you can…” The pop of the bottle being opened curdles my stomach. “...I was going to say give it back, and you would just have had to pay a corkage fee of $20. Come on, guys let's go.” Ben scoops up Winston and strides out.


I sink into the seat looking daggers at their retreating backs. “Mind if we join you?” Maya asks, I wave at them to sit down. “So what do you think of it?”


“That it is impolite of you to wear my dress without even asking, I expect it to be dry cleaned and returned by...”


“Lindsay!” Daph snaps before taking my glass away, I gasp at her audacity.


“Put…” I begin.


“That is not your dress! Mel bought it for her before she went home. Ted called me because he had to go to the centre, Maya persuaded me to buy this suit. You will apologise immediately!” 


“I’m sorry, Maya, but in this light it did look like mine.” I respond, thankful of the dim lighting


“Are you ready to order?” Cooper appears from nowhere. 


“No, we’re not eating.” Michael replies, we’re stunned when he quickly gathers the champagne and both our glasses then puts them on the bar. “You're very lucky a space opened up, drink them there, the booths are for eating in.” 


“Another new rule.” I grumble before snatching up the menu.


“No, it has always been this way, just some folks never thought the rules applied to them, now they know they do. So what will it be? And will you two be joining them?”


“Oh, I couldn't possibly eat another thing!” Maya sighs.


“Or be in such rude and presumptive company?” Daphne glowers.


“So it would be okay for us to call it a night?” Maya asks getting up at the same time.


“Completely, but could I persuade you to have a nightcap at Woody’s?”


“Yes you can, although the walk in these heels will take a lot longer after all of that dancing!”


“Oh, worry not about that.” Cooper grins. “A car has been booked to take you both wherever you want to go, and the meal is on the house.”


“I am so very sorry!” Ted exclaims as he rushes back to the booth. “In our haste to leave, we didn’t settle the bill!” 


“Your meal and drinks are also on the house.” Cooper smiles as he waves away his apologies. 


“Why would the house pay for our meal though?” He frowns.


Cooper chuckles. “Because this is Justin’s club; Woody’s is his too.” He turns to us. “Obviously, this generosity has not been extended to you! Also settle the bill before you drink!” 


“He owns those places?!” I exclaim before moving to securee our spot at the bar. Michael looks upset as he settles the bill. “I do believe that a certain couple should be apprised of this new piece of information, don’t you?”


His smiles and we toast the beginning of the misery that we have only just begun to heap on Justin!



Sparkling Sugar Plum cocktail: https://cocktailpartyapp.com/drinks/sparkling-sugar-plum/

 

Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive. Thanks.