- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wraning: Michael and Lindsay action

CHAPTER 34 - PLAYING - TOYS, HAPPY FAMILIES AND HANDFULLY


NANCY


“Juri got us thinking about the golf cart Michael crashed; it was the same time as the accident. So after we showed him the photos, he and Ethan went to the tracks. That’s where he found them.” I hand them the pictures. “See the paint marks on the rocks, that’s from the cart. They also found cartridges, so it was fired nearby, those combined to startle Zeus.”


“That's what I said when we found the gun.” Brian rubs Justin’s arms.


“So you think they were both at the upper dirt trail or just him?” Debs paces.


“The dirt trail?” Justin frowns. 


“That’s the crash site, not by the falls like he said.” Ronald fumes. “Seems he went up there to play Mario Andretti!”


“They!” Justin declares. “Gus and I were prepping the tack and they made a big thing of going into town!” 


We take this on board before Brian clears his throat. “Can you see or hear anything on the track from the trail?” Justin nods. “I think they saw what happened and panicked. I bet they went to Gus’s appointments to check if he saw them there!” 


“Of course they did!” I snarl. “Shirking little shits that they are!”


“Are there any charges that can be pressed?” He kisses Justin’s cheek. “Take it out on me.”


“We’re checking with George.” I advise.


“Whilst he does that, let’s stick to our plan.” Justin growls. “Let them think that what’s coming is all that’s happening. Say nothing to anybody, not even Mel about this.”


“I heard and saw...” Mel smirks as she approaches. 


“How much?” Justin interrupts red faced.


“My lips, unlike your zips, are sealed.” She titters whilst they quickly make themselves decent. “As much as I want swift and sharp, continue the long game but start something else.”


“Like?” Debs sighs.


“Divide then conquer.” We frown. “Have you noticed that it is always Michael defending Lindsay? She hardly ever reciprocates. When she does, it’s Gus or you and Ronald she generally tests.”


“Now you mention it, yes.” Debs stops making herself comfortable at Justin’s slightly crestfallen face; I catch the pleading look from Brian.


“Let’s go to Elliott’s and plan. Am sure we can find something to prick her ego!” I pause in my shepherding. “The art show, you’re still doing that, aren’t you?”


“Of course.” He grins. It falters when Mel makes no move to follow. ”Brian and I need to speak privately, Mel. So if you could…”


“Guys, sit down.” She declares, fishing out her sunglasses. “Let me text Juri, he’s at the house.” A myriad of emotions flicker across Justin’s face before he sighs in resignation. “The thing I saw was the love hut’s done, so I’ve left the cleaning products and a delivery for you inside.”


I have never seen Justin run that fast or heard Mel laugh so hard.


LOVE HUT - TEN MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


It is neck and neck as to who is pounding harder. The falls on the rocks or Justin in my ass. 


“Ow!” I yelp as my knees bang against the trunk I ended across, after tripping over my shorts. I’m trying to hold myself in a way that gets me fucked hard without dick splinters.


I can barely understand what he’s saying but his thrusts on every word are loud and clear.


“Are you close?!” The heat of his breath matches the hotness of his words. 


“Alm-oh!” He cuts my answer off with two sharp thrusts that sends my spunk over the trunk. 


“He shoots and scores!” He cries then his release hurls me into oblivion.


JUSTIN


It’s been a couple of hours now; I panicked when he blacked out but he quickly came to. I napped for a bit, but when I’m feeling aggy, another way I’ve found to release tension is to clean - so that’s what I’ve been doing, it’s spotless. I head to the bedroom, the sheet has slipped down to his hips. He’s on his stomach. Even though his scars are stark against his skin, they’re beautiful, almost symmetrical. 


He smiles as he sits up. “Where’s the box?” When I get back, he’s kneeling up scrutinising his cock. “No splinters.” 


“Good. My first toys.”


“Really?” He grins, spinning the box. It widens at my nod. “Are there lots?” I hand him the scissors, as he uses brute force my butt twitches. “Too many clothes.” He leers, pulling out the tissue paper. “Leave the shorts and come closer!” As he takes out toy after toy, his cock throbs. “Oh my god, a ring that turns your dick into a vibrator!” 


“Really?!” I check it out. “I forgot I ordered that. Hey, Mr Grabby, I got it, me first!”


“Hell no!” He declares. “My ass needs a break!” I evade his attempts to wrestle it back. “Come on, Moro, you’ve had me twice and hard.” 


“You said you were okay. Floga, stop, you said you were okay.” I grab his chin. “Why didn’t you stop me?”


“Why’d you think?!” He chuckles. “So can I watch you play?”


“No, that’s embarrassing!” 


“How? I’ve seen and heard you cum. What’s the difference between you playing by yourself and you…okay, come on.” 


THIRTY MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


He’s between my legs. So far we’ve opened the penis stroker, the ring, a ten inch glass dildo and a hands free butt plug; for his first choices they’re impressive. “You okay there?”


“Mmmhmmm!” He groans when I turn the massager to pulsing. I twirl his right nipple, he grips my thigh then cums. “Again.” He whispers. 


“Which one?” 


“You choose.” He purrs, when I pick up the ring, he licks his lips. “Who’s going first?”


Five minutes later, my teeth are rattling; his ankles are around my neck. As I thrust at an angle he looks and feels blissful.


“H-h-h-holy f-f-f-ff-uck!” He gasps as the ring more than delivers. “BRIAN!” I snap out of my lust when he kicks my shoulder. I quickly switch it off. “Lose the ring! You’re not deep enough!!” 


Two minutes later, we're shuddering and panting. We swapped to me taking him from behind; that has been one of the most intense cummings ever. I peel myself off then out of him and flop backwards. He’s splayed on his stomach, his ass rippling with aftershocks. Slowly he comes to rest on my chest. He snickers at my softening dick.


“As a way to show commitment to each other...” He murmurs.


“Hang on.” I reach for my phone, he picks up immediately. “Hey, Hunter, can you get Gus?” After a minute or so of hollering, he joins him. “Can we get married?”


“Hell the fuck yes!” Gus declares, followed by Hunter screaming yes and double fucking yes.


Justin is staring mouth agape, I think I have fucked up. “Great, let me call you back!” Closing his jaw, I sigh. “Justin, that's not what you meant, was it? I’m sorry, I jumped the gun…” He shakes his head, smiling with eyes shining. “Are we seriously going to jump the broom?”


“Yep!” He knocks me on my back, our engagement kiss stirs my cock. Slowly, we part. “So when do we set the date?"


“Can i come back to you on that?” He frowns. "I just need to check a couple of things in Zeus's file." His frown deepens. "Was thinking of the date he came home or maybe the day of his..." He kisses me quiet, then sits astride and begins to bounce us back to happiness!


MICHAEL’S HOUSE - LATE EVENING


KITCHEN


LINDSAY


We’ve been kissing for the last ten minutes. I’ve had to think of Juri, he’s gotta be so much better, to keep this charade up. 


“What do you want?” He whispers.


“To have a long and deep…”


“Fucking?” He leers. “I love it when you blush; you want this too, right?” I look down so he can't see how repulsed I am. “We’ve got to celebrate our freedom, love.”


I suppress my gag at his lip licking and endearment. “I know we do. However, I’m getting my period.”


“So you’re not on yet?”


“No.” I feel his hopefulness. “But I’m feeling so very tender already. I want to fully enjoy…”


“Our first proper time, no more strap on for you.” He grins, I almost vomit. “I want to talk to you about that, as in what happens afterwards.”


“Don’t you mean before? I need to be on the pill.” I point out.


“Why? You weren’t with Mel.” 


“She couldn't get me pregnant. Even with condoms, there’s still a chance of that.”


“Would it be so bad if you did?” He strokes my chin. “I know what I said about not wanting a kid ever, but that was before, and now it’s just us, we can be a proper family. You still having your monthly means you can get preggers, right, love?” 


“Michael!” I gasp.


“I knew you’d love the idea, I just knew it!” He kisses me before I can furiously object. “Can we celebrate in another way?”


“Which is?” I whisper. I get my answer with his hip swivel. “Of course we can.” I smile. “Oh no, no…my boobs are tender too, let me pleasure you.”


“Got to it, my love. There’s nothing but my jeans between you and me now…and forever. I will always be ready for you.” He smiles, leaning against the counter. As he moans and groans with each stroke, I have to stop myself from ripping it off and shoving it down his throat. When he finally finishes I wonder if he’s always taken this frigging long! “That was exquisite, look at how many future babies are in your hands, soon they will be up in your…”


“Michael!”


“Sorry love, but that’s what you do to me. Mind if I have a nap - then we jump in the shower?”


“Excellent idea.” I pour sanitising gel and soap on my hands. “I’ll order take out and put some wine to chill.”


“Great!” He slaps my ass then slings his jeans over his shoulder; I start scrubbing when he finally shuts the bedroom door.


OFFICE - TEN MINUTES LATER


My hands are red raw, they’re also trembling from rage. I pace and hope I’m not sent to voicemail again.


“Mel, please let me speak. The first time it happened, I was drunk. And…what do you mean Michael told you about us?!” I’m aghast at what she says. “None of that is true! Please, I l;et me come see you and Gus; I want to explain what really happened. Thank you, Mel, I’ll wait for your call.” 


After that and his plans for parenthood, I’m determined to get back where I belong, even if I have to put him in jail to do so!




Justin’s toys: Pleasure Lib

Condoms: Sagami

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive, thank you