- Text Size +

Prologue

(Chapter 1 follows)


“Look at those two!” Brian said to Justin as they watched Tally pass her baby doll to Justice and Justice held her close and then kissed her cousin on the cheek.  “It’s hard to believe Juss is already three.”

“And she is so healthy.  It is really pretty amazing,” he smiled as the girls came over to their papas.

“Papa, look at my baby.”  Juss said clearly.  She was about nine months younger but their speech was very comparable. They were both bright girls but Justice definitely took after her mother.

“She is beautiful, Juss.” Justin picked her up while Brian picked up Tally.

“Oh, let me get a picture of that.” Taylor said as she aimed the lense toward them. “Tally, Jussy, smile at Taylor!” She snapped several pictures before the little girls slipped off their grandpas’ laps and ran off to the next adventure.

Taylor came over to her grandfathers and gave each of them a kiss as Brian pulled her onto his lap.  “Grandpa, I am too big to sit on your lap.”

“You are never too big to sit on your grandpa’s lap.”

“I’ll 15 now, well almost..”

“Yes, I know.  I was there the night you were born.”

“Taylor, I could use a little help,” Brinn called over. 

“Sure, Aunt Brinn.” Taylor gave Brian a big hug and then she moved toward Brinn and Zach who were getting the food ready.

The door opened just then and Matteo guided in a very pregnant Nora. If Justin remembered correctly she was only a couple weeks from her due date. He strode over to greet her and give her a kiss.  “You look great, Nora.  Yes, you look tired but you should. You are carrying around a human in there.”

Matteo brought his arms around from behind her and rested them on the sides of her stomach and kissed the side of her face. “I told you that you were beautiful. Are George and Vicky here, yet?”

“No but they are on their way,” Brinn said as she walked up and kissed her sister in law. “You do look gorgeous.  I would say you are glowing but I never quite understood that. Have you gotten used to your sister being around?”

“I like seeing her happy and George seems to make her happy.”  Nora started moving. “I need to sit.”

John and Tony came over to check on their grandchild.  They were so excited.  Their house had been quiet since Jonna had moved to Italy but it was the right thing for her and now she had a friend.  Claudia was a classmate and, although she hadn’t told them, Tony and John both knew they were lovers.  She was young and they were both sure she would have many lovers before she settled down but for now a woman was probably a safer option for her.  

Jonna still tried to call Hannah at least once a month but Hannah was about 10 now and, although Jonna was one of her favorite people, she didn’t need her old babysitter as much as she did.

“Brian, have you heard from that brother of mine?” John asked Brian.

“Well, I am sure you know they made it to Pittsburgh.  They are getting settled into Britin.  It’s good to have someone living there full time again.”

“I think it will be good for all of them.  Obviously, you could use him to take over there and Tony is thrilled to move up to CEO of the West Coast office.”

“You know if you ever want to quit flying, there is a job for you at the office.” 

“I know, Uncle Brian, and maybe with a grandchild I will start thinking about it. I mean I haven’t asked what Nora and Matty are planning for childcare but I know Nora will want to get back to the office.  Timing wasn’t perfect with her pregnant and Becca leaving but at least she finished her schooling before the baby, she will be ready to start counseling soon.”

Justin strolled over to Brinn to help set food out.  “Brinn, are Danny and Elliott coming?”

Brinn put her arms around her daddy, “I’m worried about them, Daddy.  I’m not sure they are going to make it.  Elliott just won’t consent to having a baby and Danny wants one so bad.  They would make great parents but Elliott just won’t change his mind.”

“Well, honey, I know you want your friend to be happy but he is going to have to decide what he needs more, a child or his husband.”

“I know but I can’t imagine having to choose between Juss or Zach.” 

Shelby kissed Gus as she ran her hand over his ass before she walked away to check on the kids.

Brian walked over to his son.  “So, sunny boy, it looks like life is good for you.”

“It is, Pops.  I was really glad to get Matty and Nora’s house done before the baby.The remodel turned out so good. It is a great house.”

“And how is Trenton? I haven’t seen him for a while.”

Gus gave his dad a half smile.  “I really like that man.  I am so glad he came into my life when he did.”

“I think the timing was perfect for both of you.  It’s hard to believe he’s been around three years.”

“I hope he is around for a lot longer.” Gus smiled.  

“Seems odd that Molly and Tyler aren’t here,” Gus commented.

“Yes, it’s been a hard couple months for them.  Brenda passing away was so unexpected. We are all going to miss her but this was the best time to bring her ashes to her home in North Carolina.  That’s what she wanted and since Paul will be starting college this fall now was the time.”

The last of the guests arrived.  Danny came in with Hannah, Marcus. Tammy, and Marissa.  Dan had to work with his lead man, Tyler, out of town he had to deal with a new case and Danny made an excuse that El had an unstable patient but Brinn made eye contact with Tammy and knew that wasn’t the truth.  

George and Vicky came in right behind Marcus and George walked right over to Juss and Tally.  He got on his haunches and both little girls smiled at him. The resemblance was definitely there but since Juss had Brinn’s coloring, no one would ever question her parentage.  

Vicky went to her sister’s side and they sat side by side as everyone just enjoyed each other’s company.  

“I think it is time for cake,” Zach said as he scooped up his daughter. 

“Up please.” Tally raised her arms up to Zach.  Zach had started watching her a couple afternoons a week so Shelby could work more hours on the foundation.  With Becca now gone, she had too much work to do.  Thankfully, Vicky was going to help for a while.  She had office experience so she was working out well.

Brinn lit the candles on the cake and just as Juss went to blow out the candle the house trembled. Juss grabbed onto her daddy’s neck and whimpered but as soon as it started it stopped. 

Zach held his daughter tightly, “It’s alright, my girl.  See nothing broke and all our loves are here and safe. That’s just California.”

“Ok, Daddy, I’ll blow out the candles now.”

 

And life continues with the Taylor-Kinney clan.

Chapter 1


“Shit! Either you learned some new tricks at 65 or we just had another earthquake,” Justin commented as Brian stayed deep inside him, holding him close.

“I can use all the help I can get at my age.”

Justin wiggled his ass against Brian’s pelvis. “Oh, Bri, you don’t need any help.  Remember I’m not 17 anymore either. Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.  Maybe we can go to the pool later. We haven’t seen Gus’ kids since Justice’s party.”

“Keep moving like that and we may not have energy to swim this afternoon.”  Brian’s hand creeped over Justin’s waist and began stroking him.

“I think I could deal with that. Brian, you know I’ve been talking to my manager a little more often the last few weeks….”

“I noticed and I figured you would talk to me if there was anything to talk about.  You have always had your business and I have always had mine.”

“One of my agent’s other clients was in a car accident. Thankfully they will recover but they have a charity engagement set up to raise money for a great cause.  My agent was wondering if I could fill in for them.  It is basically a long weekend.  I would probably fly there on  Thursday or Friday morning. I would probably come back on Monday.”

“Where is it?”

“Miami.  Do you think I could entice you to come along?”

“I don’t know of anything coming up.  Tony is doing a great job as the acting CEO but there are still a couple things I have to be involved in.  When is it?”  Justin told him which weekend about a month from now.

Brian kissed Justin’s neck and separated from him.  He grabbed his phone and put in the date. “Nothing in my calendar.  There is now.  This will show up on my office calendar so they won’t plan anything for me.”

“I always want you with me but you know my luck on tours.  That’s why I won’t do them anymore. This is just one weekend and if you can come with me….” Justin rolled so he was straddling Brian’s pelvis, “Maybe we can stay a couple extra days on the beach…”  

“I like the way you think!” Brian said as Justin bent to kiss him.  

“I’d love to go for a ride but…..”

“Sunshine, that is one of the few things your leg won’t allow you to do. We can always be creative.”


“Well, I guess our day should begin.  You mentioned the pool.  I told Shelby I would stop by there a couple times today.  She is going into work and Gus is taking Tallia with him.  Taylor and Gage are old enough to fend for themselves but you know teenagers.  I might bring Gage back with me, if he is willing.  He can make this his headquarters for the day, giving Taylor a break from him.”

“You make it sound like our grandson is the plague.”  Brian said as he sat up and stretched.

Our grandson is a 14 year old boy.  I don’t think anything else needs to be said.” Justin said as they both walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.

“Where is Gus working that he can take Tally along?”

“Trenton has a couple things that need to be fixed or adjusted so Gus is just bringing her along and plans to make it a short day.”  Justin ran a bar of soap over Brian’s back.  When he got to Brian’s ass he put lots of soap on his hand before running his fingers down the valley between his cheeks.  He began to gently massage the puckered bud.  Brian braced himself with his hand on the glass wall as he absorbed the pleasure.  Justin’s finger entered him and began to stroke Brian’s prostate.

“Oh, lord, that feels so good.” Brian began to tremble and soon he climaxed. “God, what would I do without you.  You know what I need more than I do.” Brian turned and hugged him tightly.  I am so looking forward to Miami.  Do you still have your speedo?”

“I am not going to wear a speedo.  I’m just glad if I wear board shorts they aren’t very noticable.”

“Trust me, Sunshine, if you are wearing a speedo, although you have great legs, that is not what people are looking at,” he gently cradled Justin’s cock and ass. “You still don’t know how beautiful you are.” Brian left one hand on his ass but moved the other one to the middle of his back and his lips descended on Justin’s who welcomed them greedily.

An hour later Justin called Gage, “Shut up, Taylor, it’s Grandpa J.  Hi Grandpa.”

“When did your dad leave?”

“About two hours ago, why?”

“I was just wondering how long it took for you two to start fighting.”  By now Justin had put the phone on speaker. 

“Well, we started fighting while Dad was putting Tally in the car seat.”

Brian covered his mouth so Gage didn’t hear him laughing.

“Gage, why don’t you ride your four wheeler over here and have lunch with your grandfathers.”

“Did Taylor tell you to invite me?”

“No, I just thought you might enjoy a day with us.”

“What are we going to do?” he asked not making the decision immediately.”

Brian spoke up, “I have to go into the office to just sign a couple documents.  How about coming with me? That way Grandpa J can do some painting and we can go out for lunch wherever you choose and when we come back we can all go swimming.”

“Anywhere I want to eat?”

“Yes, anywhere within 20 miles,’”  Brian responded.

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes. I need to change clothes if we are going into town.” The line went dead.

“Sounds like you have a guys day planned.” Justin smiled at him.  “I’m going to call Taylor and let her know it is all legit.” Justin put the call through and waited for her to pick up.

“Hi, Grandpa, Gage just said something about going to town.  He can’t ride the four wheeler into town!  He is…”

“Taylor, relax. Your grandfather is taking him to town so you don’t have to worry about them and when they come back mid afternoon we are all coming to the pool.”

“Oh, that is great news. You know he is dressing for his ‘girlfriend’ right now.  I hope Grandpa can put up with the smell of Axe.  I am sure Gage is already setting up the date.”


“Gage has a girlfriend?”

“He thinks he does but I don’t know if she knows it. Do you think that Grandpa would pick up Jenna so she can swim with us?”

“I’ll call Mol and see if that works.  I’ll be here, Tay, if you need anything. We love you, sweety.”

“I love you too, Grandpa and I’ll call if I need anything.”


Gus pulled up to Trenton’s house. He walked around the truck and got Tallia out of her car seat before walking to the house.  “Where are we, Daddy?”

“We are at my friend Trenton's.  Do you remember him?”

“Don’t know. Is he nice?”

“He is very nice.”

“What’s his name?” As Gus repeated his name, Trenton opened the door. He started to move to give him a kiss but then froze and looked at Tally.  “You can kiss my daddy.  He likes kisses, see?” Tallia gave him a smacking kiss on his lips.

“You heard the girl.  I like kisses.”  Gus wrapped his free arm around Trenton’s neck and they kissed. 

“Daddy, can I get down now?” 

Gus reluctantly broke the kiss and Trenton led them inside. Gus had a bag full of Tally’s favorite things.  “I think the screened in porch would be a great place for you to play. Is that alright with you, Trenton?”

“Sure, that’s fine.” Trenton almost drew back when Tally reached up and took his hand.  

“Bathroom please.”  Tally looked up into Trenton’s face. 

Gus chuckled as Trenton blanched.  “I’ll take you, honey.  We will let Trent bring your toy bag out to the table.”  Once she had used the bathroom Gus sat her out on the porch where she could color or play with any of her toys.  “Now Tallia, I will be right inside and I will be able to see and hear you.  Just call if you need something. “Ok, Daddy.” She tilted her head up, her way of asking for a kiss and he obliged.  He ran his hands through her curls and went inside.  

Gus waved at her and then stepped to the side and pinned Trenton to the wall. By the time they broke apart, both Gus and Trenton were flushed. “Now I can start working on this mantal.  If you are planning to write, would you mind doing it out there so you can keep an eye on her?  She is very independent.  She plays well by herself.”

“Gus, if you haven’t noticed, children freak me out a bit.  I mean she is gorgeous and sweet and looks so much like her father….” he kissed Gus again.  “But….”

“All you have to do is make sure she doesn’t walk off.  Call me if she starts getting restless.”  And with that, Gus went to work and Trenton took his computer out on the porch.”

Sometime later Gus heard Tally’s voice, “Trent, can you help me, please.  My baby’s shoe came off and I can’t get it on. She walked over to the table Trenton sat by. 

“Oh, sure.” Trenton responded.  As he took the doll from her Gus looked out the door. He smiled when he saw his daughter with the man he loved.  It took him a long time to say that without worrying about being in love with him like he had been with Seth.  Trenton was his best friend and a wonderful human being.  He was so glad he was in his life and he had to admit he had never been sexier than that moment.

Gus went back to work as he saw his daughter sit down next to his lover and Trenton found a story for her on his computer.


Brian had to open the windows when Gage got in the SUV with him, “Um, boy, I don’t know what that is but, are you trying to kill me? And you look like you are trying to impress someone.” Both Brian and Justin had to turn away when they saw Gage’s hair.  He had enough product in it for an entire soccer team.  “Am I just your ride to a date?”

“I hope you don’t mind.  I invited a friend to meet us at the diner.”

“And here I thought you wanted to spend time with your grandpa.”

“I do but I thought I might as well squeeze in a visit while I was in town anyway.”

“I have never been more proud of you.  You’re a real player, just like your grandpa.”

“You were a player? Did you have girlfriends?”

“I had one or two in my life but I had a lot more boyfriends.”

“But you found  Grandpa J?”

“I did and can you think of a better person for me?”  Brian shot a quick smile over at Gage.

“No, you and Grandpa are a pair like a hot dog and a bun, not to mention mustard with it.”

Brian started choking.  Brian had a quick flash of his cock sliding in and out of Justin with lube oozing out…

“Grandpa, are you listening?”

“Oh, sorry, Gage.  I was just thinking about something for work.  After I sign the papers I promise you will have my full attention.”

“Ok, no problem. What time should I have her meet us for lunch?  Why don’t you tell her 12:15.” He pulled up in front of Kinnetik Enterprises. “Come along with me.  You can sit in my office while I get the papers signed.  Gus shrugged and followed him into the building.

An hour later Gus and Brian sat at the diner waiting for Gage’s ‘date’.  “Um, Grandpa, I kind of left my wallet at home.  Do you think you can spot me a few bucks so I can pay for lunch?”

Brian pulled out his wallet and gave Gage $40.  Now you can look like a real big shot and pay for all of us.

“Thanks, Grandpa.  I owe you one.”


Gus had been in and out multiple times throughout the morning.  It was about noon when he walked out and up to Tally who was coloring at the small table. “Wow, that is beautiful, Tallia.”

The little girl looked up at her daddy, “I’m hungry.”

“Well, I’m glad.” He bent down and picked up his little girl.  I have some lunch ready for us.”  He kissed the top of Trenton’s head, “Come eat lunch with us.”

Trent stood and wrapped his arm around Gus’ waist.  Tally kissed her daddy and then leaned over and kissed Trenton’s cheek and then wrapped her arms around Gus’ neck. Tally sat on Gus' lap as she ate but soon she was finished. Tally walked off and came back with her tablet, “Daddy, movie?”

“Sure sweetheart.  Why don’t you watch your movie on one of those benches outside.”

“Daddy, carry me.”

“I’ll take care of the food.  You get her settled.”  Trent smiled at him.

Gus sat in one of the adirondack chairs with Tally sitting next to him.  He had found one of her favorite shows and it was less than five minutes and she was sound asleep.  Trenton came out silently and his heart lurched.  That was a lucky little girl. Gus glanced up and saw Trent and he smiled.  He slipped out of the chair and made sure Tally was comfortable and that there was music playing softly on her tablet.  Gus walked over and leaned into Trenton. “She usually sleeps about two hours.” He tried to get him to move toward the swinging bed.

“But, Gus, she’s….”

Gus began to undo Trenton’s fly, “Don’t make me reach in there for that lovely handle to guide….” Now Trenton took Gus’ hand and walked to the bed.  Just as they sat on the edge of it, they heard the low rumble of thunder from the mountain top. It wasn’t threatening.  It was far away but a few big drops began to fall. Gus reached over and began to unbutton Trenton’s shirt.  After opening each button he kissed the skin beneath it.  He slid his hands under the material at his shoulders and dropped the fabric behind him.

Trent began to tug Gus’ shirt up and over his head.  “God, I probably stink. I’ve been working all morning.”

Trenton drug his tongue across Gus’ skin. “You always taste amazing, no matter where my mouth is.” Trenton shoved Gus backward and impatiently worked at Gus’ zipper before finding his prize and taking him into his mouth. As it began to rain steadily the last of their clothes was shed. Soon the swinging bed had matched their rhythm. Gus had taken Trent and as Trent moved in and out Gus took each one getting closer and closer to cumming. As they climaxed together the sky opened up and the thunder crashed. Gus, with Trenton still inside him looked and saw Tally was still asleep. 

“We should probably dress.  She won’t sleep through many of those bangs.”  Both men dressed and then Gus pulled Trent back onto the bed.  “She can see us laying here, just not naked.” Gus curled up against Trent and kissed him. And then they both napped.

The next thing the men noticed was that the bed was swinging and then a little body squirming up between them. “Daddy and Trent take a nap.”  Gus pulled his daughter close while his head rested on Trenton’s shoulder. 

“Did the rain wake you up?”  Gus asked her as he kissed the top of her head.

“No, your snoring did.”


Lunch was a fairly quiet event.  Gage was very polite to the little blonde that had joined them and she spoke but was very shy because Brian was around.  He had told Gage he could sit at another table but Gage emphatically said no.  That was when Gage’s nerves appeared.  He said he didn’t want Brian to eat alone but Brian knew it was because he was scared to be alone with her.

“She is very pretty, Gage,” Brian commented as he drove over to pick up Jenna.  “How long have you been dating?”

“Grandpa, I live in the middle of nowhere and I can’t drive so it is hard to date but we talk online every day.”

“Is she your first girlfriend?” 

“Well, the first one that counts.  When I was just a kid I had a couple but those don’t count.”

“So, is this serious?”

“Grandpa, what is this? An inquisition?” Gage threw up his hands and can you not talk about this with Jenna in the car?”

“Of course I won’t.  Just one more question.  Are you only looking at the cute girls?”  Brian said as he parked at Jenna’s house.

“Oh, hell no!  I am leaving my options open! There’s a boy I kind of like, too, but he won’t admit he likes boys yet. I’ll go get Jenna.”

While Gage ran to the house, Brian called Justin and after he answered Brian spoke, “Hey, Sunshine, we are getting Jenna right now and then heading home.”

“Great.  I am having lunch with Taylor right now but can’t wait to see you.  I brought your suit so you can come straight here.”  

“Ok, we will see you soon,” Brian said.  “Love you.”

For some reason Justin choked up a bit, “I love you too, Bri.”  He did love that man.  He put his phone down and smiled at his beautiful granddaughter.  “Sorry about that, Taylor.”

“It’s ok.  I love hearing you and Grandpa B talk.  Well, sometimes you get a little embarrassing but it is nice to know you love each other but once in a while you get a little too close!”

Justin smiled, “Well, what can I say.  Your grandpa is a handsome man.”

“I know that.  I have seen pictures of both of you when you were young.  I am sure you both had plenty of guys and maybe girls after you.”

“We did alright, honey,” Justin winked at her.  “Have I told you how much I love you lately?”

Taylor got up from the chair she was sitting in and walked over hugging him.  “Grandpa, you just came over here and made me my favorite lunch.  You just did.” She kissed his cheek. “I’m going to go put on my suit.”


“Tallia, you need to go use the bathroom before we drive home.  Your grandpas are going to come swimming so we need to go home.

The smile that came across her face showed how much she loved her papas.  “Ok, Daddy.” She ran down the hall.

Trenton pushed Gus against the wall and kissed him, “Who knew being a father would make you even more sexy.” He kissed Gus, groping his cock through his pants.

“God, I wish I could stay but….”

“It’s fine.  You have a family to go home to.  We’ll have a night again soon.”

“I’ll talk to Shel and see what night works best.  Soon.  I promise.” Gus pulled Trent against him.

Gus felt a pull on his pants leg, “Daddy, up please.” Gus picked her up and kissed her cheek.  “Time for home.”

“Yes, it is.  Say thank you to Trenton for being so nice to both of us today.”

“Thank you, Trenton.” She leaned over resting her hands on Trent’s chest and kissed him on the cheek.

“You are very welcome, Tallia.  You may come anytime with your daddy.”

“Ok,” she grinned at him.  “Daddy let’s go home.”

“Well, I think someone wants to go swimming.  You could come….”

“Goodbye, Gus.  See you soon.” He gave him a quick kiss as they left and Tallia waved as Gus pulled away.


When Gus arrived at home, he had a full house.  Juss and  Zach had come to swim so they were in the pool with the three teenagers and Brian and Justin.  As soon as Juss saw Tallia she climbed the steps in the pool and rushed over to Tally.  The two little girls hugged. “Hurry, Tally, put on your suit.”

Soon Tally and Gus were in with the rest of them and the rest of the afternoon drifted away.  By the time Shelby and Brinn showed up everyone was winding down. Brian and Justin  were on a large lounger with the little girls.  Justin and Brian were making up a story about two magic princes. Shelby poured Brinn a drink, “Looks like we are the only one working around here.” She clinked her glass to Brinn’s and then both sipped the wine. “I don’t think life gets much better than this.”

“We do have the best family don’t we? How cute are our girls with your dads?”

“Well, what do you say we order the entire menu at the Chinese restaurant and join our family until it comes?”

“I love that idea.  I think I have a suit here yet.”  Brinn hugged Shelby and rushed off while Shelby called their local take out and told them to just send lots of food before putting on her suit.  As the little girls joined both their parents in the pool for a few minutes while Brian and Justin changed they then took the little girls and got them dressed giving their parents time alone in the pool. The teenagers had left the pool earlier so it left just the four of them.

“How was your day, Gussy?” Shelby wrapped her legs around his waist in the water.  “Did you and Trenton get any time together?” Shelby reached under the water and managed to get Gus’ cock out and moved her bottoms just far enough to let him slip in.

“God, woman, you are so hot.” Gus began to kiss her neck as she began to move gently up and down.

“I think your brother has the right idea.” Zach moved Brinn’s swimsuit bottom down and then loosened the string to his trunks and soon Brinn was in the same position as Shelby. 

Brian and Justin helped the little girls get dressed in their night dresses while the parents enjoyed themselves.  By the time the doorbell rang with their dinner the pool was empty and the couples were dressing.  The next hour was full of laughter and loud voices and then as Gage went to talk to his girlfriend and Jenna, who was spending the night, followed Taylor to her room.

Both little girls were asleep on their mommy’s laps and the six adults spoke quietly.  Justin looked over at Brian,  “I think the two of us are heading home,” Justin supported himself against Brian and Brian kissed his temple. “I have some details to talk to Bri about but just to let you know, we will be gone for a week next month.”

“Where are you going?” Brinn tensed.  She passed Juss to Zach and walked over to her dads. “What’s wrong?”

“No, Brinny, I have to do a benefit for a friend and we are just going to spend the week in Miami.”

“You two usually are hiding something or something happens.” Brinn sat on Brian’s lap.

“Well, this time something happened to someone else.  I am taking the place of a fellow artist who can’t help because of his health.  We are just going to do the event and spend four days on the beach.”

“Well, you better keep in touch.”

“Of course we will.  We aren’t going to the outback.” Brian chuckled but Brinn didn’t find it funny.

“Dad, the two of you almost didn’t come back that time and my heart nearly broke.  I can’t go through that again.”

Brian pulled her close, “I’m sorry, Brinny.  We will be fine and it is just a quick visit.” He kissed her.  “I just want the sun and the moon,” Brian swatted Justin’s ass.

“You two are like teenagers,” she said as she stood and walked behind Zach, taking her sleeping daughter from him.

“Speaking of teenagers, I met Gage’s girlfriend today.”

“Since when does our son have a girlfriend?”

“I didn’t ask that but I think Taylor has information.” Brian stood and pulled Justin up.  Goodnights were said and Brian and Justin as well as Zach, Brinn, and Justice left leaving Shelby and Gus in a quiet house.


Brian and Justin lay in bed, talking softly, “So what did you  learn today about the trip?”

Justin’s hand began to lightly stroke Brian’s cock and he closed his eyes to enjoy the familiar touch. “I just extended the reservations and upgraded our room since you own the hotel.”

“We own part of it. I wonder if Tyler will be back at work by then.  Maybe Marcus and Dan could come for a couple nights.”

“I thought it was for the two of us.  Do you need time with Marcus?”

“Shut up, Brian,” Justin grasped Brian’s cock.  As he moved downward he said, “You’re right, I want you all to myself.” With that his mouth moved down onto Brian’s erection and soon Brian had forgotten the conversation all together.


Shelby and Gus were both covered with a sheen of sweat. “And that’s why I don’t mind you having Trenton in your life. You, christ, my body is still buzzing.” She pressed her body against him as his hand played between her legs. “Where was Tally when you….”

“She was napping nearby but we were very cautious. You know I would never…”

“You would never do anything to harm any of our children.  I know that, Gussy. And you know I love Trenton.  I almost wish he felt more comfortable visiting.  I feel sorry for him, rarely with people.”

“Ah, Shelly, you are so sweet. That is just Trent.  Before he moved here he told me he could go weeks without seeing people.  He just is very private.  I really don’t know much about him either but I know he’s a good man with a good heart.”

“You wouldn’t care about him if he didn’t.”

“Shel, it’s not like it was with Seth.  He is just a good friend.  We need each other but we don’t NEED each other.  I know that doesn’t make sense but…”

“It does, my love.  You don’t know how to give a little to a relationship.  You have to give it all.  That is one of the things I love about you.” 

Gus’ rolled her onto her back and then straddled her, “These are two of my favorite things about you,” he gently started rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. As his mouth dropped and took a nipple in his mouth, she sighed and gave into the pleasure.

Brinn and Zach had arrived home and before they were in the house, Brinn’s phone was ringing.  “Hey Danny, what’s up?”  As she walked into the house, Brinn could hear something but Danny didn’t say anything. “Danny, what is it? What’s wrong?”

A soft shaky voice came on, “Brinn, can I stay at your house tonight?  I think I need a friend.”

The sound of Danny’s voice nearly broke her heart., “Of course you can!  You can always come over. Are you at home?”

“No, I’m actually at Stone House.  I knew I could get in here and I didn’t know where you were and I didn’t want to…..” Danny began to ramble and spin out of control.

“I’ll be there in three minutees.” Brinn told Zach what she knew she walked next door.  As she got there the door opened and Danny fell into her arms. I’ve left him, Brinn.  I have left Elliott.”

“Oh Danny,” Brinn hugged him tightly as she moved him into the house, closing the door behind them. She saw he had already opened a bottle of wine and poured each of them a glass of wine after having him sit on the sofa.  “Here, drink this.”  Danny drained the glass.  Brinn went back and grabbed the bottle and then sat down next to him.  “Tell me about it.”

“I love him so much but I want a family with him.  I want children and he just won’t change his mind.  I know we should have talked about it before we got married but we loved each other so much….”

“Will he tell you why?”

“He just says if we can’t create one together we shouldn’t be raising one together.  Am I wrong? Am I being selfish?”

“You don’t have a selfish bone  in your body,” she filled his glass again and now he just sipped on it. “Does he know where you are?”

Danny shook his head, “No, I just left.  I just...I love him so much but I want more.  I want to share our love.”  Brinn helped him up the stairs.   She knew him well and she could tell when he was on the verge of passing out.  She helped him undress and helped him balance as he peed.  Danny laid down and Brinn covered him up.  

“I love you, Danny. Sleep.  I’ll check on you in the morning.”  She ran her fingers through his hair until she heard he was asleep.  She moved down the steps and went out on the front step.  She pulled out her phone and called Elliott.

“Brinn, is he with you? Is he safe?” The panic in his voice was obvious.

“Yes, he’s going to have a wine headache in the morning but he’s asleep.”

“I am on my way.”

“No, you aren’t!  Elliott, do you know why he left?”

“It was nothing.  He just blew it out of proportion.”

“Elliott, how do you blow children out of proportion. I don’t want to get into the middle of this but if you want to keep him, you need to stop thinking this is nothing.  Your husband wants children and you won’t even talk to him about it.”

“I’ve talked to him. I’ve said no every time.”

“And I thought you loved him. You are going to lose him if you don’t have a serious conversation.  If you can’t talk on your own, find a counselor but Elliott, you are tearing his heart out. He loves you but he wants to share your love.”

“Brinn, you can’t be serious.  We...we just aren’t meant to be parents.”

“Explain that to me.”

“I’m sure he has told you more than once.”

“He has but it still doesn’t make sense.”

“Two men just can’t do a good job….”

“Don’t even finish that sentence.  I never knew you were such an ass.  Just stay away .He will decide when and if he wants to talk to you.” Brinn ended the call and after checking on Danny once more she walked back home to Zach and Justice.  After kissing her daughter who was sleeping soundly after her day at the pool, Brinn entered the bedroom.

“I thought you might stay with Danny tonight.”

“He is passed out and besides that, I ….” Tears rolled down Brinn’s cheek.

Zach was surprised at the tears.  Brinn wasn’t a big cryer so the tears surprised him. “Oh, Lulu, come here.” Zach pulled her close and kissed her head, her forehead, her temple.  “Is Danny alright?”

“He’s heartbroken.  He loves Elliott but El just doesn’t get it. I don’t want them to break up.  They will both be shattered.” 

Zach took Brinn’s face in between his hands and lowered his mouth to hers., “Please don’t cry, Brinn. I know how much you love Danny.  You love them both but all we can do is be here for them.” She leaned into him and wrapped her arms around him.

As she stood there she listened to his chest.  “I think we should take a bath.  You are a little raspy.”

“As long as you are in there with me,”  Zach ran his hand up her leg and under her skirt.  His hand cupped her mound as his finger began to rub her slit through the fabric of her underwear.  

“Oh, yes…” she sighed and tried to press against his  fingers.  After one more long kiss Brinn broke away and walked to the bathroom to start the water in the tub.  Soon they were in the water and Brinn slipped onto his penis as she laid against him.  She listened to  his heart beating in his chest and closed her eyes.

“Brinn, what got you so upset when you walked in.  It seemed like more than Danny and Elliott.”

“I’ve been thinking….I was wondering if we could talk about having another baby but with Danny and Elliott having so much trouble I just don’t want to hurt Danny more.”

“Oh Lulu,” Zach tilted her head back so she could look into his eyes.  “I would love to have another baby with you anytime you are ready but remember, Brinn, Danny would never want you to stop your life for him.” Zach started moving her up and down as he brought his mouth down to one of her nipples.  As their passion built they moved faster and faster until they orgasmed together. “I love you, Lulu.  I think you and I should have another baby but there is no rush.  Next time I go to the doctor I will have him take a count for me and if I need to go in and make a couple deposits then whenever you’re ready they can harvest your eggs, unless you want to use donor sperm.  Maybe George would donate and Justice will have a full blood brother or sister."

" Oh Chase, I only want another child if it is yours."

"Brinn, no matter who donates the sperm any child of yours is a child of mine." 

“Damn, I love you Zachary Chase.  Even if we need a little help having a baby doesn’t mean we can’t practice, a lot.” Brinn began to slowly move and she felt Zach responding and repeated their love making again.

This time as the climaxed, the earth beneath them shook. “I know we’re good together but I do  believe that was another earthquake.”  Zach smiled at her.

Brinn quickly got out of the tub.  They both knew how scared Justice was when that happened.  She grabbed a robe, not bothering to dry off and rushed out of the room to retrieve their daughter.  


“Shit!” Justin sat up in bed.  There was a crash in one of the other rooms just as Brian sat up.  

“I’ll check on that.  Call the kids and make sure they are all right.”

Justin called Brinn and Zach picked up her phone, “Hey, Justin.  We’re fine Juss is a little shook and we might have a broken glass that fell off the counter but the three of us are going back to bed together.  Are you alright?”  

“Brian is checking on a crash we heard but we’re fine.  We may need Gus to patch up something but nothing serious.”   By now, Justin slipped on his slippers and walked around the house to find Brian and the damage.  “Call us if we need you.  Kiss our girls for us.”

“I’ll do that.”  

Justin found Brian picking their ruined TV off the floor, plaster still falling off the wall.  “Wow, didn’t expect that.”  Justin, naked except the slippers, walked over to Brian. As he got closer he could see a large crack in the wall working its way to the ceiling.

“Are the kids alright?”  Brian asked.

“Just a scared Justice.  I’m calling Gus now.”  Before Justin could press the button the phone rang. “Gus, I was just ready to call you.  Everything Ok there?”

“We’re fine.  The kids are a bit shaken but Gage already went back to bed.  Did you have any damage?”

“Yes, nothing serious,” Justin responded as Brian wrapped his arms around Justin pulling him close, wrapping his robe around Justin too.  “Our TV fell off the wall with quite a bit of plaster damage around it.  It is nothing serious but if you could stop by in the morning…”

“I’ll be there around 7:30.” Justin could hear Gus’ phone beep.  “Dad, this is Trenton.  I’ll see you in a few hours.”

“Thanks, Gus. See you then.”  Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist and kissed him. “Let’s go to bed.  Gus will be here at 7:30.”


Once Juss was lying between her parents and sound asleep,  “Zach, I think I should go check on Danny.  My guess is he never woke up but I would feel…”

“Go,” he leaned over Juss and kissed her.  “Be careful and if you see any damage come get me and I’ll check on him.”

Brinn was back in five minutes. She peeked in on her family and Zach sat up a bit, “He never woke up and that house is solid.  Elliott has called me 3 times. I’ll be right back..”

Brinn called El as she leaned against the counter, “Brinn, please tell me Danny is Ok.  Please, he can’t be hurt.”

“Elliott, he is fine.  He never woke up and that house is solid. Elliott, if you want to keep Danny, you need to figure out why you don’t want kids and I mean really figure it out.  If there is a legitimate reason, Danny will listen but if it is just some bullshit you think you know….” Brinn thought she heard Elliott weeping softly.  “Awe, El, I’m sorry but you need to talk to someone about this. You are both breaking my heart. You belong together.”

“If we belong together, why can’t he accept me for me.”

“Because he has seen you with kids and you are amazing with them. Please think about it Elliott.  You have to know a therapist and if you don’t you could see Nora or she could find someone for you.  It probably would be best if you didn’t see her but she can hook you up.”

“I don’t need help, Brinn.  You just need to keep your nose out of our business.” The phone went dead.

Brinn went back to their bedroom and entered quietly.  She dropped her clothes and slipped into  baby doll pajamas and then got into bed.  Justice’s eyes fluttered open, “Mama.” The little girl snuggled up against her mom and Brinn pulled her close.  

Zach looked over at his wife and daughter. He mouthed, “I love you, Lulu.”

“Zach, I want another child.  I want one soon.” Brinn kissed Justice’s curly blonde head.

“I’ll go to the doctor tomorrow and once we get those results we will see if you need an appointment.” He laced his fingers with Brinn’s.  “You have made me the happiest man in the orld.”  With that the little family drifted off to sleep.  

“Matteo Montefiore, we need to leave NOW! Your son doesn’t plan to wait long!”

Matteo came flying out of the bedroom and toward the garage, “I have your bag.” Matty put his arm around her waist.  Come on, darling.” Matteo walked her out to the car and after getting her in the front seat he threw her bag in the back before sitting behind the wheel and pulling out.  

Once they arrived at the birthing center and Nora was settled into her room, she squeezed his hand, “I’m going to text Vicky.  You can call your dads if you want them here.  I am fine with them being here if you want them here.”

They had talked about who they would or wouldn’t contact when the time came.  Nora wanted her sister there but she wasn’t sure about John and Tony.  Now that the time had come, she decided it was only fair that Matty had family here, too.

John’s phone rang.  He glanced at the time, 4:32 a.m. They had only gone back to bed about an hour ago.  They had checked around the house and then, well, he reached over and laid a hand on Tony’s bare chest as he grabbed the phone, “Matty, what is it?”

“The earthquake started Nora’s labor.  You don’t have to come but if you want to Nora says she doesn’t care if you are here.  It will probably be quite a while so there is no rush.  They can’t be sure but they don’t expect anything before 7:00 and it could be a lot later.”

“Of course we’ll be there.  We will wait until sunrise but call us if there is any change.”

“I will, Dad.  Were you scared when we were born?”

“I was scared shitless, son.  They know what they are doing. We’ll be there in a couple hours.” John rolled over to Tony, “Well, Nonno, it looks like today is the day.”   Tony sat straight up. He rattled off  something in Italian.  “Slow down, stud. We have a couple hours before we need to go and it could be a very long day.” John pushed Tony back down onto the mattress and pressed his body against Tony.  “We should try to sleep a little longer.”

“I’m not going to sleep but I can think of something to take up a little time.”  Tony rolled over pinning John down, “I think we should make love once more before we are both grandpas.

“Grandpa.  Have you thought about the first time that little boy calls you grandpa?” John’s eyes got misty.  “Our baby is having a baby.”  Tony’s mouth came down crushing John’s while he used his leg to maneuver  his leg between John’s.

Tony was in position and eased his way into him, “Mi Amore, tu sei il mio cuore. You are my heart.”


“Oh, god!  Matteo,” Nora cried out as another contraction hit her. “I don’t know if I can do this? I don’t know….” she cried out once more before the pain waned and Nora could again relax a bit.

 

Matty fed her some ice chips and kissed her forehead, “I love you, Nora.  I love you more than anything else in the world.”  Matty laid down next to his wife and stroked her cheek, her arm, her hair. And then he kissed her.  It was long and slow and as he did so Nora rolled through another contraction.