- Text Size +

Chapter 17


“Well are we ready for the day?” Shelby asked Gus as she pulled on a sundress.  

“I’m not sure.  Our baby girl is 16 and she is having a pool party with boys.  I’m not foolish enough to think she has never had a crush on a boy and I know she has had a few group dates but I can’t imagine….”

“If I think about what I did by that age.”

“Shel, stop right there!  I can’t get that picture in my mind or I will hurt someone.”

“So, tomorrow Gage wants a men’s day?”

“Well, he wants a day out with dad and a special friend and considering the turmoil we went through earlier, I couldn’t be happier. And, Shel, Trent and I are going to be ourselves.  We are not, not going to kiss because he is there.  He is 15 and he can deal with it.”

“I agree, and I know the two of you will handle the situation however it needs to be done.” Shelby walked over to Gus and put his arms around her,  “And as for today, remember our girl has been raised well. And it might be time for her to experience a bit.”  She kissed him.  “We are very lucky.  All our kids are bright and sensitive and they know how to decide what they want in life.”

“That is all on you, Shelly.  They would be a mess if it was up to me.”

“Gussy, you showed them love and what’s important in life.  They know how important family is and finding the right person or people to have that family with.”  Their lips met just as the door flew open.

“Mom,  what swimsuit should I wear under my dress.  I can’t decide.”  Taylor blurted out as she walked in.

“I think that one you wore for swim team.  You know the one piece with the high neckline.”  Gus gave Shelby one more quick kiss and walked over to his daughter and kissed her cheek.

“Daddy, I am not wearing that swimsuit.  Mom, which one?”  Taylor held up three different bikinis. 

“Well, Tay, do you plan to really swim or just splash around a bit and look beautiful.”

“I didn’t think about that.” She paused a minute, “I don’t think I will swim much.  I mean I am the hostess so I want to spend time with everyone.”

“Alright, then I would pick the rose color one because it will look great with your dress.  If you had planned to really swim or play in the water, that one would never stay in place.”

“Shel, are you sure she should wear that one? There doesn’t seem to be much material.  I remember that one and….”

“Gus, our daughter looks lovely in it and you and I are going to be around if she needs anything.”

“Oh, Daddy,” Taylor kissed Gus on the cheek. “I am not going to let any boy do anything I don’t want them to do.”

“And what do you want them to do?”  Gus put his arm around her waist.

“Daddy, I am 16 today and yes, there is a boy I like, and I really hope he will kiss me today.  That would be my first real kiss.  Please, Daddy, I know I’m not ready for anything serious, but a kiss….”

“Oh, baby, of course I trust you and I promise to behave.”

“I love you, Daddy.  I have the best parents in the world.” With that Taylor ran back out the door to get ready.

By 3:00 pm the pool deck was filled with 16 teenagers.  There was music and snacks and a cooler full of sodas and water. Shelby and Gus stayed visible but stayed out of the way. Gus walked up behind Gage at one point and put his hand on Gage’s bare shoulder, “So which one is she?”

“What?” Gage responded innocently.

“Or is it a he?”

“I don’t have one but there are a couple that are really cute. And, boy, do they know how to wear a swimsuit.”

“Yes, not that I am looking at 16 year olds like that.  I know we haven’t talked about it much but Pen tells me you aren’t into guys, at least not very much.”

“There are some older guys maybe I see like that but not guys my age.”  

Gus didn’t want to make him uncomfortable.  You ready to head to Trent’s place tonight?”  They had loaded the vehicles onto a trailer earlier so they were going to head over there as soon as the party here was over.  That way they could have a guys’ night before the day of fun.  Gus had a feeling Gage was curious and he understood that.  He remembered wanting to know what his dads did.  Well, maybe tonight they would find a show that let him know, like his dads had done for him.  

Shelby and Gus watched Taylor flutter from one group of friends to another.  “She really is special,” Gus said.

“Yes, she is,” Shelly said as she Tally ran up to them.

“Mommy, can I go swim now? I have my suit on.” She had spent most of the afternoon with her grandfathers and now they had dropped her off.

“Go ask your sister.  It is her party.”

Moments later Taylor had Tallia in her arms and she and her friends were including her in the activities.   And then Gus saw the young man come across the pool and Taylor deliberately separated from her girl friends and with Tally still in her arms she met the boy in the corner of the pool. He watched the young man interact with Tally as well as putting a hand in the middle of Taylor’s bare back.  Gage walked past Gus and Gus called him over. 

“Who is that with your sisters?”

“You don’t know? He’s the sheriff’s son.  His name is Nathan.”

“What’s he like?”

“He’s Ok, Dad.  They’ve kind of been a thing since Valentine’s but at the time Mom was...well…”

“Thanks, son, I know you protect your sister, even if you act like you don’t like each other.”

“Of course I do!  I will always watch out for them.”

“Well, just so you know I am expecting them to kiss tonight and, I guess it is time she has her first kiss.”

“Ok, Dad.  By the way, Mom says it’s time to put meat on the grill.”

Gus stood there one more minute and saw Jenna take Tally from Taylor’s side and then Gus watched Nathan and Taylor move to the deep end of the pool where he watched the young man somewhat awkwardly pull her into his arms.  Her arms went around his neck and then their lips met.  He forgot how special innocence was and he was glad his children had hung onto that as long as they had.  He knew they had to grow up but when they were ready for it.

Shelby knocked on the window and pointed to the grill.  He nodded and walked to the kitchen.  When had he gotten so old. When had his two oldest children become young adults. 

As soon as everyone had eaten, the crowd thinned out and soon the only ones left were Jenna, who was spending the night, and Nathan.  They sat out by the pool while Gage and Gus got ready to leave.  Gus stepped out by the pool and called Taylor over.  She came over to him and threw her arms around his neck.

“Was today what you hoped for?” Gus asked her softly.

“Daddy, it was everything I could want. Thank you. Now you take Gage for his party.  I will see you tomorrow night.”

“He seems like a nice guy,” Gus said.  “Make sure he treats you right.” He kissed his oldest baby on the forehead and went back into the house.  He went upstairs to say goodnight to Tallia and then kissed Shelby.  “You are good with us leaving, aren’t you?”

“Sure, Gage was great today since it is his birthday.  Time for your guy time.  Don’t let him drink too much.”

“Shelby, would I let him drink…”

“If he wants a glass of wine and you are having one let him have one.”

“Shel, I never drink alcohol at Trent’s.  Gage might have a glass of our non alcoholic wine.”

“Let me know when you are on your way home.  If it’s Monday that’s Ok, too.”

“Dad, are you coming?”  Gage called from downstairs.

“Love you, Shelby.  I’ll let you know our plans.”

As Gus and Gage drove toward Trenton’s house.  “Dad, I heard you mention we were watching a movie.  What are we watching?”

“I know you probably have seen some porn before but tonight we are going to watch a beautiful movie that has sex done very authentically. “

“I’m going to watch sex with my dad and his boyfriend?”

“If you don’t want to we don't have to.  I just thought you could ask us questions if you have any.  I know a 15 year old has seen straight porn and you may have seen a guy sitting on a road cone, but that isn’t real sex. I want you to have the chance to see the beauty in it and you can ask Pen and I anything.  I am not trying to make you ‘gay’.  I just want you to be comfortable with what we do. It doesn’t mean you ever have to explore that but if you want to, I want you to know what to expect.”

“Cool!  Not many kids get to watch porn with their dad and his boyfriend.” Gage said as Gus reached over and patted his cheek.

They pulled up to Trenton’s house and Gus nearly ran to the door and into his arms.  Trent pulled him close and kissed him.  Gus’ hand moved down Trent’s back and rested on his ass, pulling him closer. Gage stood there for a moment a bit fascinated at their openness. He had seen his grandpas do it a thousand times but this time it was his dad and the man was someone he fantasized doing that with. 

“Um, guys, do you mind if I go into the house.”  

Trenton straightened up and stepped away from Gus,putting an arm around Gage and kissed his cheek. “Happy birthday, Gage. I’m so glad you wanted  to include me in on your party.”

“Thanks for going along with it.”

Gus had walked into the house and Trent guided Gage in.  “I hope I remembered your favorite snacks.  I tried to get some things to eat while we watch the movie.”

“I think if we start it now, it should be done in time for the fireworks.”   Gus said as he dropped down on one end of the sofa.  Gage went to grab a bowl of popcorn and a soda before dropping on the other end of the sofa. Trenton grabbed a couple bottles of water and sat between Gus and Gage.  Gus pressed play and pressed himself against Trent’s side and Trent slipped an arm around Gage, too, as the movie began.

Gage stared at the screen.  It started out very sweet with a couple young men meeting at a summer camp where they would be counselors.  It depicted a friendship growing and one of the men finally stealing a kiss when they were on a hike on their day off.  During the kissing scene Gus took full advantage and kissed Trenton long and hard as the kissing continued on the screen.

As the movie went on both Gus and Trent were pretty sure Gage was hard and Trent and Gus definitely hard after the kissing and fondling they had been doing.  When the scene was going to start with the actual sex Gus paused it.  “Gage, I am   guessing you want to finish watching the next scene.  It is going to get graphic but it is not just sex for these two. They love each other and it is done with passion and gentleness.”

“Ya, Dad, I want to see it.  I just can’t …..it has to hurt like hell.”

“There is a fine line between pain and pleasure,” Gus said as he started the show again. As the men in the show dropped their clothes and got into a bed, they began exploring each other with their mouths and as one of the men began to rim the other Gage was quite sure he wasn’t going to ever do that. But then Gage saw the pleasure that crossed the face of the man and as his tongue was replaced by a finger and finally he eased his cock into the young man and the bottom’s face showed the moment of pain but then the pleasure washed over his face. As he continued to move and his mouth crushed his partner, his partner wrapped his arms around his neck. As both men climaxed Gus was fairly sure his son did too.

Before anyone could say anything they heard the first explosion of the fireworks.  Without a word they all walked out to the back porch and sat down to watch.  The sound was quiet but the colors were  brilliant.  Gus had sat next to his son and put his arm around him. Gage snuggled against him without even thinking about it.  Trent watched the natural interaction between them and felt his heart melt a little for these two who he loved so much. The fact that Gus had shared his son was the biggest honor someone had ever given him.  They watched the remainder of the fireworks and then Gus kissed Gage’s forehead.

“Do you have any questions about the movie, Gage?”

“Um, I’m not sure.  I still think it looks like it really hurts but they also seemed to really like it.”

“Well, Gage, you never have to do it if you don’t want to but if you ever want to try a toy or something just let me know.”

“I think I am going to go to bed now.  Maybe tomorrow I will have a question or two. Where am I sleeping?”

Trent walked over to the now standing Gage and hugged him before kissing him lightly on the lips.  “You stay in your room.”

Gus kissed him next  and commented, “We might sleep out here, if you are looking for us.  It is a perfect night for fresh air.”  His eyes linked with Trenton’s and Gage saw the look that passed between them.

“Good night.” Gage said as he turned and walked into the house.  Trent and Gus moved closer together as they watched him go up the stairs.

Trenton pulled Gus close and softly said, “Do you know how damn sexy you are when you are with your son?”

“Well, being sexy for my son was never on my agenda but….Damn, Pen, I have wanted you since I walked in here tonight.”  Gus started fumbling with Trenton’s waistband and Trent pulled off Gus’ shirt.  Soon they stood in the moonlight skin to skin and as Trent trailed kisses down Gus’ neck and across his shoulder. Gus’ head dropped back as Trent dipped his head and began to tease one of Gus’ nipples causing Gus to move his hands down his back and pressing Pen’s hips against him. Together they moved over to the bed and laid down.

Gage came down the steps to get a bottle of water and noticed some movement on the porch. He stood in the shadows and saw Trenton and his dad standing naked,  They were pressed against each other tightly and then they moved as one to the bed.  Gage watched as Trenton moved down Gus’ body and although from his position, he couldn’t see his Dad’s cock, he knew Trent had taken it in his mouth.  He watched Gus arch and saw Trenton run his hands across Gus’ body. Gage could see how tender Pen’s touch was and he could see the pleasure it brought both of them. Gage was sure his dad had cum and he pulled Trent up onto the bed.

Gage was fascinated by their exchanges and as Trenton looked into Gus’ eyes, he positioned himself and Trent slowly entered Gus.  As the moonlight shone across Gus’ face Gage saw the moment of pain but then saw the change as Gus went to another place that only he and Trent were invited to.

Gage slipped away, feeling like he was intruding  on something too private.  As he walked up the stairs with his bottle of water, Gage wasn’t sure if he would ever go there but he had an idea why his dad did.  It was obvious that he and Trent had something as special as his dad and mom had.  As he got into bed he closed his eyes and dreamt about Trent.

Gage, Gus, and Trent had an enjoyable day and when Gus and Gage left as the sun went down, Gage gave Trent and his dad some space so they could say good night and as they drove home, Gage said, “He really loves you.”

“Yes, he does. He loves all of you, too.”

“I know but it is different between you two.  Do you love him?”

“I guess I do, but he knows he will always be second to my family.  He knows that and wouldn’t want it any other way.”

“Dad, I don’t think men are for me but I am glad you found Trent.”

“Me, too, Gage.  Me too.”


By the end of July George and Sam had decided the property they had looked at was perfect for them and Sam took out a loan to purchase it.  Gus was very impressed with Sam’s ideas  and was having fun working with her to get them down in the plans.  Most of Gus’ time was working on Danny and Elliott’s house.  There was a long way to go before it would be ready for them to move in but when it was finished it would be stunning.

Sam picked up the flash drive with the final plans in Gus’ office and went home to make a special dinner for George.  She was going to make her manicotti.  George insisted he would bring salad and breadsticks while she would make dessert.  She hummed as she filled the manicotti and then she made a simplified version of tiramisu and then looked at the clock.  She was going to take a bath.  A nice soak in a cool tub sounded amazing.  She added some essential oils and sank into it. Her mind kept wandering to the future.   She couldn’t wait for the building of the house to begin.  Everything in her life was perfect right now. 

Sam took time to do her makeup and hair the way she knew George really liked and then she slipped into a simple cotton sundress that showed off the sun kissed skin from hours and hours on worksites.  She usually didn’t like the ultra femine look but today this fit her mood.  The print dress covered with rosebuds just fit her mood. She had a new life.  She was going to own her own home and she met a man who would do anything for her.  She finally had the family she had wanted her entire life.

George arrived and the moment he saw her he was speechless.  “Samantha, you are stunning.  I mean you are always beautiful but….“ He moved to her and as she pressed her body against him, his heart skipped a beat.  How did he get so lucky?  He thought he had known love before but nothing compared to the feeling he had when he saw this woman.  He kissed her so gently she shivered.  As he pulled away from her he said, “Hello.”

“Hello,” she said softly as she ran her hand through his hair. “The house plans are done. I can’t wait for you to see them.”

“Well, let’s look at them!  I can’t wait to see the final floor plan. “ 

“Let’s eat first. Then while the meal settles we can look at the plan before dessert,” Sam smiled up at him.

“If you keep looking at me like that, we may miss the meal altogether,” George  kissed her again.  “I love you, Sam, and when you look at me like that…” he pulled her close once more but this time she squirmed out of his reach.

“You set the salad out.  I’ll check on the manicotti.”  

“What kind of wine do you want?”  George asked as he walked to the wine fridge.

“I’m not in the mood for wine tonight.  I made some fruit punch. I wanted to be aware of all my senses tonight,” Sam ran her hand over his fly and she felt him react instantly. “Looks like that isn’t going to be a problem.”

The next half hour they just enjoyed their time together.  They ate, they touched, they kissed.  By the time they had finished eating, George wasn’t sure he’d be able to think straight if he couldn’t love her soon but they cleared off the counter and she booted up the computer.  Together they ‘strode’ through their new house. George nearly drooled as he ‘looked’ through the kitchen and then they followed the little stream that ran through a section of the house. The stream was covered with glass so there was no open water within the house.

The tour continued to the master suite.  “George, I can’t believe this is going to be my place.  This bedroom is bigger than most of the apartments I grew up in.  Am I being too extravagant?”

“Oh, Sam, you deserve all of this.  The house is comfortable but not crazy. Let’s look at the rest of the bedrooms.”

“Geo, two of them are just empty rooms but I did finish one.”

“Well, let’s see it,” he said as he moved behind her so he could feel more of her body against his.

Sam moved into the last room and a nursery came in view.  There were bookshelves and a crib along with a rocking chair and changing table. 

“Oh, what a great room,” George looked at Sam.  “We haven’t talked about children much. I am fine with this being your house as long as you let me be part of your life.  I hope children will be…”

Sam took George’s hand and placed it on her stomach.  “I hope you really mean that, Daddy.”

George froze for a second and then brought his mouth to her ear. With emotion flooding his words he said, “That is the best news I have ever heard.  I love you, Samantha Giovanni.  You have made me the happiest man in the world.” She turned in his arms and as he lifted her off the floor, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked them to the bedroom.


“Oh, god, El!  Yes, harder.  Oh, I am so close I’m….” Danny tried not to make too much noise as he climaxed as Elliott plunged in three more times before he arched back as he filled Danny.  

“That was beyond amazing,” Danny signed as Elliott separated from him.

“Do you supposed your dads heard us?”

“El, they have heard us before. It’s not like we are children. We are adults about to have our second child.”

“I know and I know your parents are cool with it but…” Elliott wrapped his arms around Danny.  “Are we ready for another child? Can we really do this?”  Elliott questioned.

Danny kissed him, “I would never try to convince you it will be easy but we can do this with the help of our friends and family. Emma has adjusted well.  She hasn’t woken up crying for her mommy for over a week.  Not that I want her to forget Connie but I don’t want her to feel pain over it either.”

“We both want that.  I….”  Elliott groaned as he reached for his phone.  He wondered which of his patients was having trouble until he looked at the number.  “It’s the baby!  Hello?”

Twenty minutes later they were on the road.  Dan and Marcus, along with Hannah, had Emma and they were going to meet Elliott’s cousin and their new baby. The next eighteen hours Danny and Elliott took turns coaching through the labor and as the time came, Elliott held her hand as Danny delivered their son.  Elliott quickly moved down to Danny  and together they held him and cried with joy. While Danny checked the baby’s vitals Elliott walked over to his cousin.

“I don’t know what to say.  Thank you.  Thank you for our beautiful son.”

“It was my pleasure...well, pleasure at the moment might be a little strong.”

“You did amazing,” Elliott kissed her forehead. “Would you like to see him?”

“I think i would.  Don’t worry, he is all yours.  I would just like to introduce myself.”

Danny walked over with the seven pound two ounce boy and Danny openly offered the baby to her and they took a step back.  “Well, sweetheart, I’m glad you are here and healthy. You are a very lucky little boy.  Your daddies already love you so much and you will always own a small spot of my heart.”  She smiled up at Danny and El as she handed the little one back to them.   “Just love him.”

“Oh, we already do. Thank you.” Danny said and the nurse wheeled her out of the room.  She would stay overnight before going home and as soon as she was ready Danny and Elliott were giving her a two week vacation with her boyfriend.  Danny and El sat on a loveseat in the corner both shirtless as they took turns holding their son against their skin.  

“Has it sunk in yet? This is our son.  Now we have a daughter and a son,” Danny looked at Elliott and kissed him.

“It will sink in when we take him home in a couple hours.  We should let people know.  It is too late for anyone to come anymore tonight.  Let’s just tell my dads and we will let everyone else know once we have him home.”

Elliott lifted the little boy from Danny to his own chest. “You call them and let them know that Cadan Reeves James is here, at least if you still like that name.”

“That is perfect,” Danny leaned against Elliott as he called Dan’s cell on speaker phone.

“Junior, do you have news for us? Your sister is driving us totally crazy.”

“How is Emma?” Danny asked.

“Emma had a good day although she missed her daddies.”  Dan said as Marcus’ voice came over the line.

“Danny, if you don’t tell us…”

“I’m sorry, Marcus.  You are the proud grandfathers of a healthy, gorgeous baby boy and his name is Cadan Reeves James.”

Danny and El heard Marcus’ reaction.  “You gave him my name,” Marcus’ voice was cracked.

“Well, we included both of you. He is so perfect.”

Dan’s voice came over the line, “We are so happy for you.  When will you be home?”

“We will be home in the morning. Then we will tell everyone,” Danny said.  “I love you guys and tell Hannah her nephew is looking forward to meeting her.”  The call was ended and Danny put his head in Elliott’s lap and dozed.

Danny woke up feeling something wet on his forehead. He looked up and started laughing softly.  He sat up and took his sleeping son from his sleeping husband. “You, young man, just peed on your father,” Danny said as he brought the baby to his lips. He laid Cadan down and grabbed a wipe to clean his face.  He then continued changing his diaper as he talked.  “I am sure you are going to do that many times and I won’t hold it against you. I hope you know how much your daddy and I love you and you can be whoever you want to be and nothing you say or do will ever change that.” Danny finished the diaper change and put on a little sleeper they had bought for him. Danny continued the conversation, “You have a beautiful big sister.  She’s had a rough year but I know she’ll love you.” As Danny started to pick Cadan up, Elliott’s arms came around him.

“I”m guessing our son is the reason I just had to wipe my chest off?”

“Yes, I woke up to dripping on my forehead.  I was just glad it was just pee.” Danny turned and kissed Elliott.  “The sun is starting to come up.  Let’s take our son home so we will be there when Emma wakes up.”


Danny and Elliott entered the house and found Dan already making a pot of coffee.  He looked up and, after setting the pot down he walked over and took the car seat from Danny.  He set it on the table and ever so gently, unbuckled and lifted the tiny form out.  He barely felt the weight as the little boy was swallowed up by his large  hands. He laid his grandson on his chest as the little one curled into a ball.  Dan kissed the top of his head, “He’s perfect,” Dan said softly. 

Danny walked over and kissed Dan’s cheek, “Yes, he is. Dad, you know none of this would have ever happened if it wasn’t for you and Marcus. I owe all of this to you.”

“No, junior, we may have helped you out when you needed us but you and Elliott deserve all the credit for this wonderful family.” 

There was the quiet murmuring of voices coming from down the hall and then the obvious voices of Marcus and Emma. “My daddy….” there were tears in Emma's voice.

“I think I heard your daddies come home, sweetheart.  Let’s go meet your brother.”

Dan handed Cadan to Danny and Elliott went to meet Emma down the hall. “Good Morning, Emma.” El took her from Marcus and Marcus gave him a kiss. 

“Baby?” Emma pointed to Danny who was walking over to them.

“Yes, Emma, you have a baby brother.”

“Kiss the baby?” Emma asked.

“Of course, sweetie.” Elliott moved Emma close and she gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“Love the baby,” Emma said so genuinely that everyone’s hearts melted.


By noon everyone had heard about the baby’s arrival and they decided to invite all their friends and family over to meet Cadan.  George and Sam brought a whole spread of food for a light dinner and at 5:00 p.m. Dan was showing Cadan off to Brian and Justin as Hannah walked through with Emma and got her a few blueberries to munch on.  Sam was instantly infatuated with the little girl and soon Emma was in Sam’s arms getting snuggles.  Brinn and Zach arrived and Brinn walked over to George and smiled at Sam.

“She’s a natural.  When are you going to knock her up already?”  George looked at Sam and then grinned at Brinn.  “George, are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“We plan to tell everyone tonight.”

“I am so happy for you!” Brinn hugged George and ran to Sam and hugged her.  “I knew you were hiding something.  I couldn’t be happier for you.”  

Soon the house was full.  Leo and Emma were playing together with Tally and Juss acting like little mothers.  Brian and Justin each had one of the twins and as Marcus walked up to Justin he kissed him. The kiss was deep and long and as Marcus stepped back he said, “Now, I know what you feel everytime you look at your grandchildren.  Emma and Cadan, have my heart. It is a different feeling than for your children.  This shows you did a good job with your children to create these amazing new creatures.”

“Enjoy them as much as we do ours.” Justin kissed Marcus’ cheek.  Now I have to get this little one to his momma for a snack.”

As Geo and Sam had the food ready, George spoke up, “Excuse me, can I have everyone’s attention, please.” Everyone turned toward him.  George put his arm around Sam and said, “First of all, Sam and I want to congratulate Danny and Elliott on their beautiful family.  There is no couple more worthy to raise these two blessed children and Sam and I are so excited to let you all know that by next spring Sam and I will be welcoming a baby into the family.”

Everyone applauded and as the people went through the food line everyone congratulated the couple.  It was obvious their affection for each other and how happy they were about the baby.  

When everyone was eating Sam found George watching Justice as she played with her cousins. Sam slipped her arms around him and softly said, “Geo, I am sure someday, when she is old enough they will tell her who you are. She already loves you.”

“Let’s clean up this mess so we can get out of their hair.  I am sure everyone will be going home soon so all these babies can sleep.”


Brian and Justin had spent a good part of the party holding one of the twins but now Brinn and Zach were getting them into the carseats and Justice and Tallia had taken the spots vacated by the twins.  After multiple hugs and kisses each girl left with their parents.  

Brian and Justin watched Tony and John take Leo home with them giving Matty and Nora the rest of the night alone.  Danny and Elliott said goodbye as they slipped back to their rooms to take care of their family and Hannah went to her room to send all the new pictures of her nephew and niece to her friends.

Dan pulled out a bottle of whiskey and grabbed four glasses as they all walked out to the back deck.  Dan poured each of them a couple fingers and he settled down next to Marcus across from Brian and Justin.  “So how do you like being grandfathers?”  Brian asked as he pulled Justin close as Justin’s free hand settled on Brian’s crotch and slowly started to massage him. Brian kissed him as Dan started to respond.

“It is just so amazing.  Did you see that face? He looks so much like Danny.”

“And Emma,” Marcus started, “She is so precious.  She is nothing but love and light.” Marcus sipped the amber liquid in his glass as Dan pulled him close.

“I think back to the days when I never expected to have anyone, except the two of you, of course,” Dan nodded to his friends.  “Finding Red and our kids changed my life forever and I can’t imagine anything better.” Dan brought his lips to Marcus and Marcus melted against him.

When they separated Marcus said, “I can’t imagine life without you either, Darling.”

By now Justin’s ministrations had Brian craving much more.  “Well, I think it is time for the two of us….. God……” Brian moaned, “to screw for the next three hours.”

“Only three.  You’re getting old, Grandpa!” Justin gave Brian’s cock a little tweak.  They both drained their glasses and stood.  Justin tried to kiss him but he stepped away.

“That will have to wait until we are naked in our bedroom. And preferably my tongue will be stuck somewhere other than down your throat.”

Marcus and Dan stood to say goodbye to their friends.  As Brian kissed Marcus, Marcus ran his hand over Brian’s crotch, causing Brian to take in a sharp breath.  “I think I liked it better when you were a little scared of me.” Justin took Brian’s hand and they headed to the car.  Brian walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for Justin.  His hand moved to Justin’s ass and pulled him close.  

“I thought you weren’t going to touch….” Brian’s lips silenced Justin.  He was gentle and as his tongue slipped into Justin’s mouth, Justin’s tongue eagerly reached out to meet his.  There was a desperation in both of them.  Justin’s arms wrapped around his neck and deepened the kiss even more.  By the time their lips separated they held onto each other to steady themselves. Justin then slid into his seat and Brian closed the door.  

They didn’t touch again until they were in their bedroom.  Brian walked over to Justin and pulled his shirt off and then his own. With a feather light touch, he started at Justin’s forehead and he slowly moved his finger across the still flawless skin. When Brian’s mouth began to follow the same trail a bolt of electricity shot through Justin’s body.  The core of his soul burned with need.  Justin began to fumble with Brian’s waist band and by the time Brian’s mouth found it’s way back to Justin’s, both pairs of pants fell in a puddle on the floor. Brian walked Justin to the bed and gently guided him on his stomach.  Brian straddle Justin and started running his tongue ever so slowly down his spine.

Justin could barely lay still in the anticipation as Brian’s tongue moved lower and as it began its invitations Justin cried out. He never got over the intimacy of that feeling.  Brian was relentless and soon Justin had cum for a second time.  “Brian,” Justin gasped, “More, I need more!”

Brian continued for a few more moments needing to know Justin’s every nerve was on fire and then he rolled Justin to an angle that offered him access to both Justin’s mouth and ass and as he moved into his Sunshine, once again their lips melded together and as Brian moved them both higher and higher the world exploded around them and they were the only two people in the world that existed at that moment.  Brian pulled Justin protectively into his arms and they fell asleep.

An hour later Justin woke. He was still held tightly against Brian’s warm body.  For a moment he was overwhelmed.  He was amazed at how this man still affected him with a touch, a look. There had been many other men over the years but this gorgeous man next to him was the only one that counted.  He wouldn’t hesitate to give his own life for him because life without him wasn’t fathumable.  

“What are you thinking about?” Brian’s voice broke into his thoughts.

“Us,” Justin kissed him, feeling the thrill he always did. “Not sure why I’m feeling so sentimental.  I’m so happy for Dan and Marcus. Obviously it wasn’t the way Danny and El planned it but it was obviously meant to be. Emma is a sweet little girl who is getting all the love she needs.”

“There was a time I wondered if Dan would ever find real love,” Brian commented.  “There was a time I thought he might be hung up on me.”

“You know he was,” Justin responded, “but when he found Marcus, you became second fiddle.”  Justin said with a teasing voice.  “I don’t think you were sure you wanted to give him up.  Brian Kinney, second fiddle.”

“As long as I stayed number one with you,” Brian loosened his hold on him a bit.  He got up and grabbed a couple bottles of water out of the mini fridge.  “Join me on the deck for a bit? The stars are bright tonight.” Justin followed him carrying a light blanket and they stretched on the lounger holding hands and looking at the sky.

“It’s been a wild year, starting with me and my crazy idea about painting without you.” Justin kissed Brian’s fingers, one at a time.

“The outcome was amazing. Have you heard from your agent?” Brian slipped an arm around Justin’s shoulders.

“I’m supposed to hear this week.  I told him we would do a couple weekends but I was not going to be away from the vineyard longer than that. We have too much going on up here. I mean we have our beautiful new home, not to mention our growing family.” Justin dropped his head down on Brian’s shoulder. “Have you thought much about Braden?  Just thinking about him, who’s he going to look like?  Is he going to have dark hair like you or light like me? Where will his creativity be? Will he look at me and make my heart skip a beat like Gus used to do because I saw your eyes looking back at me.”

“I still can’t believe the kids did that and then the fact Zander was there, too.  It really has been a year.”  Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.  “And to think I thought it would be the two of us with a visit from Gus from time to time.  Now I can’t imagine having it done any different.”

“Did you see Tony and John leave with Leo today?  I think Matty and Nora are having an enjoyable evening.” Justin moved even closer to Brian’s naked body under the blanket and Brian held onto him tightly.  They kissed for a bit in no hurry to go anywhere or do anything.

After several minutes of silence, Brian continued, “I watched Shelby for a while tonight.  It’s hard to imagine just a couple months ago she was in a wheelchair.  She is such a strong woman.  I don’t think Gus would have done nearly as well with anyone else.  And how many women would put up with Gus’ lifestyle?”

“I know and I don’t think it would be working if it was anyone other than Trenton. He is what Gus needed and he needed Gus.  They complete what the other needs and it is so obvious they love each other but it isn't the overpowering love he had with Seth.  It is actually so much more.” Justin said as he stroked Brian’s chest.

“Yes,” Brian smiled at Justin. “I think in some ways, Trenton is Gus’ soulmate in the same way Shelby is.  In the same way you and I…” Brian kissed him and began to work his way lower, under the blanket.  

“Brian,” Justin tugged him back up, “Where do you think we will be in ten years?”

“We will be here.  Me trying to get in your ass and you trying to talk.”

“You are such a romantic sometimes, Brian Kinney,” he wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck. “And I wouldn’t have you any other way.” He kissed him as Brian’s hand rested on his ass. “Just think about it.  Taylor and Gage will be done with college and could be married.  Tallia and Justice will be in high school.  I hope the teachers are ready for those two.”

“And our baby boys? Where will they be?” Brian questioned softly.

“I hope they will be over here taking one of the four wheelers or  asking us to swim with them or asking us to take them for ice cream and sleeping in their room here.”

“You know I love our grandkids no matter who they love but do you think at least one of them may be gay.  I mean is it wrong to hope for that? One of them has to know the real pleasure of what a man can do for you.”  Brian stroked Justin’s flaccid cock.

“You’re right, we will love them no matter what but I would love one of them to come ask advice, just one that would look at us and say, they knew exactly how we felt.”  Justin stood and reached down to Brian who took his hand. Together they walked back into their bedroom and Brian closed the doors behind them.

“Brian, lay down,” Justin gently pushed him backward. He stood there for a moment and looked down at his favorite playground. He lay down next to him and began his exploration.   His mouth spent several moments exploring his mouth, the shape of his lips and then a dive between them to taste the sweetness of him. His lips and tongue and teeth moved across his smooth skin.  Justin smiled at the silver strands of hair on his chest. It didn’t make him less attractive, if anything his heart raced faster.  He spent a good deal of time on his nipples and then his navel.   

Justin felt Brian’s body tense as he neared his erection.  As his mouth sank down on it, a noise escaped Brian’s lips as the pure pleasure ran through him.  As his climax drew close, Justin began to draw back but Brian caressed his hair keeping his mouth in place as Justin brought him over the edge.

Lying there in the dark, Brian softly said, “There is no one better at that than you are.”

Justin moved up and kissed him, sharing some of his own taste with him, “You are always easy to please.”

“You know that isn’t true but you always please me.” Brian looked his Sunshine squarely in the eye, “You know I can’t do life without you.”

“Well, I hope you never will have to.  After all these years you broke me for all other men.”

“Sunshine?”

“Yes, my love?” Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s still thick hair.

“Make love to me.  I want to feel you inside me.” Brian offered Justin his ass and Justin entered him and as they found their rhythm both men sighed knowing there was no other place they belonged.




The End.
Simply written is the author of 42 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked CDLWY 14 Upheaval also liked 393 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Can't Do Life Without You. The previous story in the series is CDLWY 13 Struggles. The next story in the series is CDLWY 15 The Final Chapter.