- Text Size +

Chapter 3


“Daddy!”

“Uncle Gus!”

Gus stood in the pool catching first one little girl and then another after about twenty minutes he needed a break, “Alright lovely ladies,” both of the little girls giggled, “I am going to sit right here on the steps and you need to stay very close to me where you can walk.”

“Ok, Daddy.”   As Gus watched them play he was glad he had put in the small child’s area in the pool when they had it built.  “Juss, that’s mine!” Tallia grabbed something out of Justice’s hand.

“I was just playing with it,  I want my daddy.”  Juss started crying.

“Tallia, that was not nice.  You need to apologize to your cousin.”  Gus said as he picked up his niece. “It’s alright, Juss.  How does a popsicle sound?”

Juss sniffled, “Can it be grape? Grape is my favorite,” she said with a hiccup.

“Grape it is.”  Gus set his niece on a lawn chair.

Tally walked over to her cousin with the toy and wrapped her arms around her.  “I sorry, Jussy.  I not mean it.”  Justice hugged her back.  “Daddy, I get a popsicle, too?”

“Of course.  A red one?”

“Yes please.”

Gus made sure the fence was closed and locked so the girls couldn’t get back in and he wrapped a beach towel around both of them.  They were already chattering away again.

Before going to the freezer, he put on some music he knew the girls would like and made sure it was playing by the pool.  He then grabbed the treats and carried them out.  Once they had finished their snack, Gus had them lay down ‘just for a minute or two’ and within moments they were both sound asleep with the beach towel as a blanket.

Gus grabbed a towel himself and laid down in the chair next to the girls and he was soon asleep himself.


Danny and Elliott sat in the car outside the therapist’s office. They had spent an hour in the office and now, silently, they were silent for several minutes.  Finally, Elliott took Danny’s hand and brought the palm up to his mouth and placed his lips against it. After lingering he said, “Are you coming home with me? Please, Danny, I need you at home.”

“Elliott, I …. You heard the doctor say we should have some space between us.”

“I don’t like space.  I like you next to me. I need you next to me.”

“Oh, El,” Danny leaned over and kissed him. By the time they separated both of them were needing so much more. “If I come home, we do need some ground rules.”

“Ah, Danny, what kind of rules? We love each other.  We want each other. There is nothing wrong with that.”

“There isn’t El, but we can’t lose sight of the issue.  Since the day I realized how much my dads loved me, and helped me out, I knew I wanted to have at least one kid so I could show him or her what love is.”

“Danny, we just talked about this for an hour.  Do we really have to…”

“No, Elliott, but if this is going to work, we are going to have to talk. As long as you are willing to come to appointments, I will come home.”

Elliott opened his mouth to say something more but thought better of it.  He wanted his husband.  He wanted him over and over. He hoped he could talk him into spending most of the weekend in bed.  He backed out of the parking spot and headed home.


Justin spent his day at the beach.  He had gone alone but by noon a couple of the younger artists had found him. They had brought a cooler of beverages and by 3:00 the three men lay on a beach blanket getting in the ocean to cool off and then back to the blanket where the two young men tried to entice Justin to join them as they began to kiss and touch each other. “You two enjoy yourselves.  My husband and I, well, what can I say?  I love him.”  Justin took out his phone and showed them a picture of their whole family.

“How long have you been together?”

“Well, we’ve been married over twenty years, actually almost 25.”

“You must have been really young,” The other man said.

“I was.  I was a senior in high school.”

“And you have never been with anyone else?”

Justin laughed so hard he got dizzy after having had a couple drinks as well.  “Oh, not quite.  We were apart a few times but we also used to play a lot.  We still do on a rare occasion with our best friends.”

“Justin, you are still very handsome.  Aren’t you ever drawn to….”

The other young man scanned the length of Justin. Justin had long board shorts on to cover his scars.  “I was kind of hoping you’d be wearing a little less.” He rested his hand on Justin’s knee and began sliding it upward.  He stopped the moment his hand felt the texture of his skin change. He looked down and saw the lower portion of the scar.  “Oh, Justin, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have…”

“It’s alright, it doesn’t hurt right now.” He smiled at the young man.  “Brian and I were in the outback five years ago and we had an accident.”

The other companion said, “I remember hearing about that.  They thought the two of you were dead.”

“We nearly were.  I almost lost my leg but it is doing well now, as long as I follow the rules. And one of the rules is to wear a compression wrap most of the time so I am heading back to my penthouse.  You two enjoy yourself, just don’t be late for the benefit.  Justin took his time walking the short distance to his hotel.  He figured Brian would try to call him sometime.  As he moved, he thought about the young men he had left and thought about their careers.  He had been thinking about his career recently.  Had he wasted a lot of time? He often felt he should have done a lot more painting over the years. He had wanted to be home with Brinn and, well, that’s when Brian nearly died and his art had to wait. Of course he had done work over the years but when he was dead and gone, would anyone remember him?”

He arrived at the hotel and took the private elevator up to the penthouse. Maybe he should work on a new show.  He could do a collection of …. Justin’s phone buzzed.  Brian.  “Hey, Bri.  Didn’t think you would be out of meetings yet.”

“Well, I started early and I was in meetings for five hours but I need to meet with them in the morning to get everything signed. What did you do all day?”

“I spent most of it on the beach.  Looking, not touching.”

“Ya, leave the touching for me. Are you planning to go home tomorrow?”

“I’m not sure yet.  I have heard there is a great art exhibit in town and I thought maybe I would go there tomorrow and fly home on Sunday or Monday.”

“I will probably fly back  tomorrow unless you want me to come down…”

“Bri, I know you would look through the art with me but I also know it wouldn’t be your choice of the way to spend a day. I’ll be back Monday.” Justin looked out to the ocean as he started to undress.  “Darling, I have to go. I have to get ready for the benefit.Love you.”

“Sunshine, I miss you. Our garden isn’t the same without you.”

“I’ll see you in a couple days.”  Justin ended the call.  He stripped and got in the shower.  As the cool water ran over his body, his mind went to Brian.  He knew he was being irrational but he still was irritated. They had this planned and unlike years ago when they were supposed to go snowboarding, Brian didn’t need the business now. They had more money then they could spend or that their kids could spend after them.  But Brian was a good business man and the big client probably paid a good portion of his employees.  

As Justin soaped his body he continued to think.  His mind went back to one last major series.  Because of Brian, he never really had to struggle and he wasn’t trying to take it that far.  He knew he was soft.  He looked around the huge walk in shower he stood in and knew he was fortunate but he thought about all the best artists seemed to have to struggle.  He wondered if he started denying himself something if he would get inspired.  As he made sure the soap was all rinsed off he got out of the shower.  

What meant enough to him to change his thought process? He was mulling this over as he dressed. As much as he loved his children and the rest of his family, it was Brian he knew he couldn’t live without.  Maybe separation would inspire him.  He looked at himself in the mirror and snapped a picture and sent it to Brian.  He then walked out the door to go to the event.


Brian had gone back to the garden cottage after talking to Justin.  He really missed him and this place was just so full of memories.  He had picked up some steaks on the way home and hoped the couple in Dan’s house  could join him. He scribbled a note to them and left it on the door as he pulled on some trunks and went to the hottub. As he sat in the warm water, his phone pinged and he dried off his hands to look at the message.  It was from Sunshine.  There was a picture of Justin looking so good.  Brian’s cock twitched just at the sight of him. There was a message under it that said, ‘Don’t ever doubt how much I love you.’  Brian set his phone down and one hand slipped into his trunk.  Softly he said, “I love you, too, Sunshine.” He took his time as he stroked himself, thinking about Sunshine. Just as Brian started to cum, he heard someone clear their throat. Brian slowly opened his eyes and smiled over at the young man from the other cottage.

“Sorry, I….” Tim started.

“You’re fine.  I was just missing my husband. He is just too damn good looking to be left alone in Miami. I’m hoping you can join me for dinner?”

“Yes, Bonnie and I would love to have dinner with you.  Unless you  already have something, Bonnie is going to stop and pick up all the sides.”

“Oh, well, I was just going to have the deli drop some things off but if she wants to that would be great.”

“Why don’t you just do the steaks on our grill.  I don’t think the grill over here has been used in a while so it might be a little dirty.”

“Thanks.  I hope you don’t feel obligated hanging out with an old guy.  I know it is the weekend.”

“Not at all.  Bonnie has had a busy week so she usually likes to just hang out and face it, this place is paradise in the city.”  Tim looked down at his trunks, “Do you mind if I join you?”

“No, I’m sorry, I should have realized you were planning to come in.  Sunshine really did distract me.”

“I have seen his work.  He is very talented,” Tim said as he sank into the warm water.

“Yes, and I don’t think he realizes how talented he is or at least it never changed him. He is at a benefit tonight.  I am flying home Sunday and he will join me on Monday and right now that seems like a long time away.”  Brian then changed the subject and the men talked on.


By the time Zach arrived to pick up Justice, both little girls sat on stools by the counter with a glass of apple juice and there was a plate of peanut butter on crackers between them.  “Daddy, you’re here!” Justice smiled over her shoulder at her dad.  Zach came over and gave his daughter a big hug and a kiss.  He then turned and kissed Tally’s cheek, too.

“And how was the afternoon at the pool?” Zach asked Juss.

“We had fun.” she responded.  “Is mommy home?”

“She will be home in about an hour.  Do you want to help me make dinner for us?”

“Oh, yes! Do you want a cracker?” Juss stuck a cracker in his mouth.  “Uncle Gus makes good snacks.”

Gus laughed, “Well, thanks you, Juss.  I hope you enjoyed your afternoon.” Gus then looked at Zach.  “We all had a nice nap under the umbrellas out by the pool.”

“Well, we are going to head home to make dinner and I know you have plans yourself.  If you want Tally to come home with us…..”

“No, I mentioned it to her earlier, knowing you’d offer and she wants to stay here.”  As if on cue, Tally crawled up onto the counter and crossed it so Gus could pick her up.

“I love my daddy.” She kissed his cheek.”  

“Well, then we will leave so you can get ready for your guest.  What time is Trenton coming?”

“Sometime between 5:30 and 6:00.  One of George’s students is bringing the food soon.  All I have to do is start the grill and keep the rest cold or hot.”

They all said goodbye and Zach left with Justice.  Gus set Tally on the counter and cleared away the girls’ snack.  Gus took Tallia upstairs with him and he changed into shorts and a T-shirt of one of his favorite bands. Just as he had finished combing his hair there was a knock on the door.  Gus looked at the security camera and saw the chef standing there. He buzzed him in and met him moments later. He accepted the food and tipped the young man $50 before he left.

“Daddy, who is coming for dinner?”

“Tallia, my friend Trenton is coming.  You remember going to his house, right?”

“Oh, I know him.  He’s nice.”

“Yes, he is.  He is going to stay here tonight.”

“Ok.  Can I go play with my babies?”

“Of course you can.”  He kissed his daughter and she went to the corner where her toys were.

Gus took the time to look at all the food so he knew what was there and what to do with it.  He found himself a little nervous; not because  Trent was coming but because he knew Trent would be.  He planned to feed Tallia earlier and have a late dinner with Trent.  They have some appetizers to eat ahead of time.  He had some non alcoholic wine the vineyard had just started making.  He had to admit it was very good. Looking at the wine made him think of his dads which made him think about a new house for them.  He had lots of ideas.  It would be one story since his dad may have more issues with his leg as he got older.  He would make sure there was a studio and an office plus a couple guest bedrooms.  He would have a small theater room and a big open plan for the main living space and the kitchen and dining room.  His dads never did anything formal.  He started planning details and finishings as he watched Tally and then he heard the doorbell.  Gus turned and his heart fluttered when he saw Trent standing there. 

“Hello gorgeous,” Gus wrapped himself around him and kissed him deeply.  Trenton was tense at first but soon couldn’t resist Gus’ attention. He pulled Gus tightly against him with one arm and put his other hand behind his head to deepen the kiss even more.

“Daddy, is Trent coming in?” Tally tugged on his hem.

Trent and Gus separated and Gus smiled down at Tally who was reaching up to him.  He picked her up and she smiled at Trent.  “I remember you.”

Trenton smiled back at her, “I remember you, too.  How are you?”

“Want to see my babies?” She turned in Gus’ arms and pointed toward her toys.

“How about we let Trenton in the house first and let him get a little comfortable?”

Trenton walked in and looked around.  He had been here a couple times but never without a crowd. He walked in and set an overnight bag down near the door.  “Are you keeping that handy if you flee in terror later?” 

“Maybe,” Trent smiled shyly.

“Relax, Pen. It is just the three of us and that one is very tired so I am feeding her shortly and I am betting she will be sound asleep in a couple hours and then you and I….” Gus’ hand slipped into the waistband of Trenton’s shorts.  “Then we will have plenty of time for whatever we want. Let me get you something to drink.  I have wine we both can drink and I have soda, ice tea, water, juice….”

“Pen.  I have never had a nickname before and I guess I kind of like it.  Oh, and ice tea is good for now.   I have heard about your wine. I am looking forward to trying them later.”  The next couple hours the men talked and entertained Tallia.  As Gus got her dinner ready he looked over and saw Tally on Trenton’s lap as he read her a story and his heart nearly exploded.  Trent had been so reserved and closed off at first but now he was starting to live again.  That made him so happy. He loved this man.  Not like he was in love with Seth but  he loved the soul of this man.  He deserved to live a full life and he planned to make sure he did. He couldn’t wait for their weekend together for his birthday.

Gus made Tally’s dinner and the men sat next to her as she ate. Gus included Tallia in the conversation as she ate.  Gus heard his phone on the counter and went over to answer it, “Hey, Shelly, how was your day? Did everyone have a good time?”

“I’m exhausted but the day was a lot of fun.  I hope I’m not interrupting anything but I wanted to say goodnight to Tallia.” 

“Of course you're not interrupting anything. Our daughter is just having dinner. Tally, it’s mommy.”

Tallia grabbed the phone and started chattering away. A few minutes later she handed him the phone, “Mommy wants you.  Can I have dessert?”

“As soon as I say goodbye to Mommy.  Hey Shel,” he put the phone up to his ear.  “How are the kids?”

“They are staying as far away from me as possible, of course.  Gage is with his buddies and last I saw Taylor, she was with Jenna, and a couple older girls.  But I need to go and do a room check.  Love you, Gussy.”

“Oh, I love you, too. Get some sleep.”

“Have fun, Gus.”  The phone went dead.

“Well, the rest of my family is fine so, what do you want for dessert, Tally? We have strawberries and whipped cream or you could have a little ice cream.”

“Do we have whipped cream for the strawberries? Uncle George usually sends cream.”

Gus quickly sliced a few strawberries and added a little whipped cream.  As Gus watched her eat from the counter Trent walked up behind him and wrapped an arm around him  pulling him tightly against him. “Are there some for us later?” He kissed Gus’ neck.

“Oh, yes, and chocolate dip too.”  Trent groaned in Gus’ ear. 

“I’m done, Daddy.  Can I hear a story?”

“Of course. I bet Trent could help us, too.”  Gus picked a book that had two main characters and Gus and Trent read the story to her.  When they had finished, Tallia was nearly asleep.  She turned to wrap her arms around her daddy’s neck but first leaned over to Trenton and kissed his cheek. She then hugged her daddy and waved as they moved toward the stairs, “I’ll be right back, Pen.  If you want to light the grill it can start heating up.”

A few minutes later Gus walked out onto the deck.  He had a tray with appetizers, the steaks to grill, the wine, and the baby monitor.  As soon as he set it on a table he turned and moved to Trenton.  He put his arms around Trenton’s neck and leaned against him. “I’m glad you’re here, Pen.” Trenton felt the length of Gus against him and he ground his pelvis into him.

“And you’re sure your wife…”

“Shel is fine with you here.  Shelby wants me happy and she knows I am happy since you came into my life.”

“Gus, do you know what you’ve done for me?  Do you know how much you have changed my life?” Trenton dropped his forehead onto Gus’. “I’m not sure I would be here if it wasn’t for you.” After another kiss, Gus separated.  Let me get the steaks on the grill and then we can open the wine. Soon they were sitting on a lounge chair together as the smell of meat wafted in the air. 

Trent sipped the wine Gus had given him. “This is really good, and there is no alcohol?”

“Nope. My dads’  researchers worked on it for a long time.”  Gus got up and flipped the steaks. “Is it Ok if we eat out here? And maybe we can take a swim later?”

“I’m not much for swimming.”

“Ok, well, I might go skinny dipping later.” Gus laughed when he saw Trenton’s facial expression.

“I think the steak is about done. I’m going to grab the rest of the food from inside if you want to check the steaks and pull them off.”

Ten minutes later they were sitting inside the inner fence of the pool.  There was a better view of the stars from there without having to move the umbrellas. The steaks were excellent and there was asparagus and homemade steak fries to go with them.  They sat close together as they ate. Gus’ hand ended up resting on Trent’s upper thigh and his fingers stroked the same spot over and over. When he moved his fingers a little higher where he could actually stroke Trent’s fly he took in a deep breath. He grabbed Gus’ hand and brought it up to his mouth.  As he took one finger into his mouth it was Gus’ turn to take in the breath.

“Trenton, now is as good a time as any, what are you doing for your birthday?”

“Trying to forget it!  Gus, I really don’t want to be reminded I am turning 50.”

“Too bad, you and I are going away for the weekend.  Shelby already has made the reservations. She said you couldn’t spend your birthday alone.”

“But, Gus, you know I am not big on….I don’t want to be around a lot of people.  I don’t like cities.”

Gus reached out and touched his cheek, “We aren’t going to a city.  We are going to a small inn my dads own.  It is only about an hour away.  It’s on a cliff on the coast.  We will have a small building all to ourselves.  Other than the staff that brings our food, we probably won’t see anyone.  We will go on Friday and come back Sunday evening.”

For a moment Trent was silent.  Gus was trying to read his expression.  Was he happy? Was he upset? He stood up and offered his hand to Gus.  Gus took it and stepped close. “Did I overstep? I’m sorry if I …” Trenton jerked him close and nearly devoured his lips. The men were both a bit frantic. They both moved from the chairs toward a lounger but the next thing they knew Trent’s leg got caught on something and then it was too late.  Trenton’s arms were flailing and then there was a splash.  Gus’ mouth hung open as he waited for Trenton to stand up. 

“Pen, are you alright?”  Gus sat on his haunches near water level and watched Trent get his feet underneath him. In one quick motion Trent popped up and yanked Gus into the pool with him. When Gus popped up he saw the grin on Trenton’s face and he impulsively pulled off his shirt and then went under the water and popped up with his shorts and threw all of them out of the pool. Trent followed suit and once he had tossed his clothes out of the pool, Trenton again pulled Gus close. This time one hand moved between Gus’ legs and he began to gently massage his ball sack as he took the kiss so deep Gus was sure he could feel it in his ass.  He had barely thought it and Trent moved, bending Gus over the edge of the pool in the shallow end.  Trent dropped to his knees and spread Gus’ legs far enough to bring his ass down to the right height and soon Gus’ fingertips were grasping for something he could dig into since the concrete wouldn’t give. 

It came to a point where Gus was in tears as he came so violently he was worried he may have woken up Tally.  He hadn’t recovered before Trenton plunged into him and he nearly passed out. Trent moved faster and faster and then together they climaxed. Trenton held onto Gus with all his might as both of them regained their senses.  Finally, Trent took a step back and Gus turned around.  With a straight face he said, “I guess you will go with me for the weekend.” He then kissed Trent and said, “Let’s go find a bed and the berries and cream.”

“I might need a nap first.”

Gus pushed Trent’s damp hair away from his eyes and then said, “Pen, we have all night.  You can sleep as long as you want plus in two weeks we are going to have two full days to do whatever we want.”


There was a knock on Shelby’s hotel room door. Her lights were out but the TV was still on. She looked at the clock and saw it said 11:30 p.m.  Her roommate was already walkling to the door and looked out the peephole.  “Shelby, this appears to be for you.”  

Shelby grabbed her robe and room key and opened the door.  There stood Taylor, Jenna, and another chaperone. “Shelby, can I have a word with you?” 

Shelby looked at Taylor and Jenna and pointed to a bench in the hallway. “You two wait for me there until I know what’s up.”  Shelby said it firmly but not knowing what was up she did not sound angry.  She could see fear in Taylor’s eyes but Jenna had that defiant look she had seen frequently in the last couple months.

After speaking to the woman, Shelby came back to where the girls were sitting and she dropped onto the floor and looked at the teenagers.  “So, who wants to tell me what happened.”  Shelby looked back and forth between her daughter and Jenna. “I’m giving you a chance to tell your side.”

Taylor started opening her mouth but then she glanced at Jenna and shut her mouth.  “Jenna, I should be calling your mom and dad.  You both have a chance of being blocked from all activities at school in the fall and if you won’t tell me what happened I might just let the school dishout the punishment.

“Mom, I didn’t  know what was going on.  I don’t think Jenna did either.  The other two girls pulled out a water bottle but it wasn’t water.  I only had one sip and when I figured out what it was I didn’t drink anymore,” tears started running down her cheeks. “Mom you don’t have to tell Daddy, do you?”

“Jenna, do you have anything to add?”

Jenna looked at Taylor and then at Shelby, “Ya, what she said.”

“Well, right now, it’s time to go to bed.  Jenna, you go back to your room.  We will talk in the morning.  Taylor, you are sleeping with me.”  Taylor nodded with no argument.

“I suppose you are going to tell my parents?” Jenna looked at Shelby.

“It’s either I tell them or the school will be notified.  That’s the deal I made with her,” she nodded down the hall where the other woman had gone. “The other two girls will not be in any extracurriculars next semester.  It might even be the whole year. I guess if you prefer that …”

Now Jenna looked a little scared.  “No, I don’t want to lose my chance to try out for different teams. But will you please tell Mom and Dad that I wasn’t drunk or anything?”

“I will.  We’ll talk about this tomorrow on the way home. Now, Jenna,” Shelby gave her a little hug, “head to your room.”

Jenna gave Taylor a hug and whispered, “Thank you,” and then she was gone. 

Once Jenna was in her room Shelby turned to her daughter, “So do you want to tell me the truth now?” Shelby sat next to Taylor where Jenna had been.  

“I  di…., Mom, I honestly don’t know what they talked about before Jenna came and got me. I think she might have known they had vodka but she didn’t know they had pot.  I saw how nervous she got once they brought out the roach.  Mom, I didn’t want to do anything but I didn’t know how to get out of it without Jenna getting mad at me.”

“Honey, I don’t know what is going on with Jenna but if she doesn’t pull it together, we are going to have to limit how much time you spend together.. Jenna is family and I love her but I don’t want you to get drawn into her struggles.  She will always be welcome at our house and you are welcome to go to Molly and Tyler’s but there won’t be any outings for the two of you without an adult with you.”

“Ok, Mom, I don’t want to hang out with her if she is going to do that kind of stuff. It is just stupid.”

Shelby pulled Taylor against her, “I’m so glad to hear you say that, Taytay.  You are growing up way too fast already.  And remember, you can always talk to me or your dad. It doesn’t mean we won’t get upset but we will listen to you and figure out how it won’t happen again. And Taylor, remember no matter what, we love you and only want what is best for you.”  

“I know, Mom.  I always know you love me. You and Daddy are the best.”  Taylor dropped her head on her mom’s shoulder. “Can we go to bed now?”  


Zach and Brinn lay in bed. “Juss was tired tonight.” Brinn said as her hand trailed down Zach’s flesh.  She teased him by stopping at his navel and after her fingers grazed it and probed it, she finally let her hand slide lower.  As her fingers slid down his cock Zach sighed, “Chase, I really think we should have another baby.    Have you made an appointment yet?” Brinn started stroking faster. “I mean by the  time the baby comes along Juss will be four and….”

Zach rolled over and positioned himself over top of her, “I’ll schedule an appointment tomorrow. He should be able to get me in soon. Have you talked to Gus again about…”

“I will talk to him tomorrow.  I want to have your baby but if it isn’t possible I would love to have a child that gives my dads a true blood grandchild.”  Zach’s mouth came down on Brinn’s as he slipped into her. He moved slowly and then the pace picked up and soon Brinn was arching her back to take even more.  As they both exploded Brinn whispered, “I want your child.  I hope I can have your child.”

“Brinn, if you give birth to the baby, it is my child.”


Justin was wide awake after the charity evening at the gallery.  The younger artists wanted him to come dancing again but Justin  declined.  He went to the penthouse and started making some sketches.  He had an idea for a series of paintings and he got down some basic ideas.  He looked at the clock and saw it was 4:00 a.m.   He poured himself a whiskey and after undressing and climbing in bed, he called Brian.

“Sunshine, is everything alright?  It’s 4:00 in the morning.” Brian’s voice was husky from sleep.

“I’m sorry.  I knew you’d be sleeping and I know you have an early meeting.”

“It’s fine.  I miss you.”

“Oh, Brian, I miss you, too.  I wish you were here right now.  I could use a good fucking right now.  The kind where my toes curl and I don’t know which way to move so you can go even deeper and how it feels to have your breath on my neck.”

“God Sunshine,  I would love to be there.  I would love to feel your skin on mine and to be able to taste you.  Fuck, now I’m hard.  Sunshine, when are you going to be home? Are you sure you can’t come home tomorrow? I have a morning flight.”

“Bri, I really want to check out a couple things while I’m here.”

“I know,  I’ll survive but, Sunshine, you know better than I do what makes me feel good. I need you. Of course, I always need  you.”

“I need you too, baby.  I needed to hear your voice.  You can alway calm my mind.”

“What’s got your mind raising, if it isn’t me?” Brian asked in a low, sexy voice.

“I have a few things to talk to you about but I want to do it when we are together.  Now, Brian, lick your finger and then run it along  the underside of that beautiful cock. Follow the vein.  And if you can feel my lips, and my tongue sliding along the roof of your mouth…”  Justin heard Brian groan and realized he had already cum.  “I’m going to try to sleep and hopefully you can, too.  Brian, remember, I will always love you.  You have my heart.”

The call ended and Brian looked at his phone.  He had a bad feeling about what Justin wanted to talk about but it was obvious he wasn’t mad and it could totally just be a business or charity he was interested in but it just nagged him.  But there was no doubt that Justin did know him better than he knew himself.  Just thinking about him made his body sing.


At noon, Brian was on his way to the airport.   John had flown in and was waiting for him.  He had succeeded in getting the client to sign the contract and it was actually for quite a bit more than he had originally talked about but Peter was on his game and had talked him into an additional campaign.  Peter was definitely ready to take the reins. Soon his life would be totally free to be with Justin.  They could travel.  They could design that new house Gus always talks about.  They could make love for 24 hours straight...Brian couldn’t wait.  He had worked hard all his life and he knew he would still be on the boards of these companies but rather than taking a few weeks a year for vacation he would take a few years for work. 

“Uncle Brian, how did it go?”  John asked after they were in the air.

“Your brother was a genius!  He nailed it.”

“He told me about it last night.  It was nice seeing him.  He said Becca and the kids are doing well at Britin.  It is great that he can use the company apartment when he is in town.  Is that new?”

“Yes, that was his idea and it has already paid off.  We always just had a deal with the hotel you have stayed at many times but this is nicer for everyone, more like a home.”

“It was great.  Is Justin coming home today?” John looked over at Brian and could tell from his expression he wasn’t.  “Nothing’s wrong between you two, is it?”

“Not that I know of.  He was upset I couldn’t go with him but he did understand but he made a comment that I am sure I just read something into it.  How is that new grandson?”

Now it was time for Brian to read John’s face.  Love shone from him.  “I never imagined I could love my baby’s baby like this. Leo is just so perfect.”

“He is a beautiful baby. I’m so happy for all of you. Matty, though impulsive getting married in 48 hours, really chose well.”

“Well, that was thanks to you and Justin.  Justin seems to be doing very well.”

“He is, and he follows the rules to the letter.  I don’t think either of us could go through another round of issues.” John and Brian continued to talk for the next five hours as John flew them across the country.  


Taylor stayed close to Shelby the next day but Jenna kept her distance. The two older girls had been picked up by their parents early this morning so Jenna was sitting with some girls the same age as she and Taylor.  Shelby had decided to talk to Molly and Tyler when they got back this afternoon. She knew it wasn’t going to be easy and she was sure Molly and Tyler were starting to have real concerns about their daughter.  Losing her grandmother had been very hard on her and now she seemed to be floundering.  Shelby just hoped they could pull her in before she flew away.


Trenton found Gus in the kitchen with Tallia.  She was sitting on the island eating fruit and scrambled eggs. She looked at Trenton and smiled, “Morning.  Mommy doesn’t let me eat breakfast up here.”

Trent had to smile at her, “ I won’t tell you mommy.”  He looked at Gus who just had on a pair of lose fitting shorts and he wanted to do so many things all at once. He stepped next to him and slipped his hand onto Gus’ ass, knowing Tally couldn’t see what he was doing at this angle.  

Gus turned and gave him a long hug and a lingering kiss on his cheek.  “Good Morning.”  He smiled at Trent and pressed his cock against Trent’s leg.  “What can I get you for breakfast?  Remember I am not the best cook although breakfast is my specialty.  My dads used to wake up often needing breakfast.”

“I’m not picky.  I’ll eat whatever.”

“I think I found that out last night.”   They both laughed as Gus scrambled some eggs.  

“Daddy, I’m done. Wash hands, please.”  Gus wiped the sticky fingers and then lifted her up, giving her a hug and a kiss.  “Down, please. Time to play.”  As her feet touched the ground, she was off to her ‘babies’. 

Keeping one eye on Tally, Gus slipped his hand into Trenton’s shorts and gently cupped his balls, “Last night was beyond words.” Trent kissed him, keeping it short because of the little girl. “Trent, I want your birthday to be beyond special.  What do you say we have a little contest  between then and now?:

“Contest?”

“How about we  not touch until that weekend?  I mean we will still spend our weekly night together but no touching, just sit together naked for the night and then when we get to the Lighthouse, that’s the Inn we are staying at, we can work our way into working our way in.”

“Gus, why would we do that?”

“Haven’t you ever abstained when you really wanted someone.”

“No.  I haven’t.  You know I haven’t been with many people. Other than Adam, I never had relationships and Adam and I were strung out so much of our relationship.  At the beginning all we wanted was sex and then all we wanted were drugs and sex was the side effect.”

“Well then, for your 50th birthday we are going to teach you some new games.”

“Gus, I’m really not into…”

“Pen, you trust me, right?”

“Of course I do.”

“And last night you didn’t want to swim and yet I do believe you enjoyed the swim we took.” Trent just sighed thinking back. “I promise, I will not do anything you don’t want to.  All you have to do is say, no, and I will move on.” Gus ran his hand down his cheek.  “Ok?”

“Ok, Gus.  You don’t know how out of my comfort zone this is.”

“I do know, and I love you for it.  Even if we never had sex again, you would still be my best friend.”  The two men hugged.  “Now, sit and eat your breakfast.  I know you have to head out soon and the rest of my family will be here in a couple hours.  I don’t care if you are here but I have a feeling you prefer not to be.”

Trent sat down, “You’re right.  And I do have to go sign some papers at my lawyer’s office...Ok, I need to stop at Brinn’s before I head home.”

Half an hour later Trenton had his bag and was standing at the door.  Tally walked over, “Are you leaving?”

“I am.  I need to stop by Brinn’s and then get home.” She walked up to him and reached up.  Trenton hesitated but then picked up the little girl.  She kissed his cheek and  put her arms around his neck.  Gus saw the flush on his cheeks but obviously loved her attention.

“Bye bye.” Tallia waved as he set her back on the floor.  “Are you coming again?”

“I don’t know for sure but I am betting I will be invited back sometime.” 

Gus stepped out of the house where he could still see Tally through the door but they had a little privacy.  “Thanks for coming last night.”

“Gus, where else would I be? I’ll be in touch.” 

Trenton stopped at Brinn and signed the paper.  “I could be wrong but I would say you had a good time at my brother’s last night.”

Trent flushed, “We did.  Brinn, Shelby is really alright with all this, isn’t she?”

“Yes, Trenton.  My sister is an amazing woman and she wants what is best for their family and for Gus that includes you.”

“Thanks, Brinn.  I just needed to hear that.”  Trent said goodbye  and then drove home thinking about last night but a little nervous about their trip. 

As soon as Trent was gone Brinn and Juss made a quick trip to see Gus and Tally.  When they arrived Gus poured a couple ice teas and gave the girls juice boxes and they sat out in the shade near the pool.  So Trent looked like he had a great time last night.” Brinn winked at her brother.

“We did have an amazing night.  In two weeks we are going to the Lighthouse for his birthday. I almost feel sorry for him.  He has never really played around.  I mean, I am really only his second relationship and I suggested we have some playtime when we are gone and it was obvious he had never done any experimenting.  I might need to talk to our dads and get some suggestions.”

“That sounds like a good plan.  Gus, have you thought more about what I asked?”

“I have but I haven’t had a chance to talk to Shelby.  She’ll be home in a couple hours and I promise I will ask her before the end of the night.”

“Does that mean you’ll do it if Shelby agrees?”

“I have to say at first it creeped me out because you’re my sister but when I really thought it through, it’s not like we will even be in the same building and I do think it would mean a lot to our dads so yes, I’ll do it if Shelby agrees.”

“And of course, we find out that Zach can’t donate. Trust me, we try and we try….”

“Enough, little sister. I am glad that Zach seems to be having less trouble with his CF.”

“He really is doing well.  But there just isn’t anything we can do about his sperm count and mobility.  But he said he doesn’t care who the father is because if I have the baby, it is ours.”

“Yes, he really is a good guy.”


Brian’s plane landed at the scheduled time and to John’s surprise Matteo was at the air strip when they landed.  He had Leo with him and John couldn’t wait to get his hands on the baby. Brian, John, Matty went into the small coffee shop with Leo and ordered iced coffees.  While John held his grandson close, he said, “I’m glad you brought this little guy with you to pick me up.  I’m a little surprised you didn’t want to stay home.”

“Well, you know I love Nora with all my heart but...well...what does George see in her sister? I have tried and tried to be nice to her but that woman is so annoying and rude and…. I just had to get out for a while.”

Brian smiled, “I was wondering if I was the only one that saw her for who she was.  I just stay clear of her and if George continues the relationship, I may have to do less with George.  I’ll call for a ride.”

“No,” Matteo said, “I can drive you home.  Then I know she will be gone by the time I go back.”


Justin spent the day walking through art galleries and looking at different techniques and styles and by the end of the day he had a good idea what his series of paintings would be and he couldn’t wait to get it started.  He would call Molly tonight and ask if he could use the mother in law suite for a while.  He would do a series of the necessities of life.  There were several different lists.  Some say there were four, some said there were six.   He planned on doing a series of five; Air, Water, Food, Shelter, and Love.  He just knew this would be his greatest accomplishment in what he had to offer the world of art. 

After talking to Molly about using the apartment and promising to explain why he needed it when he got home, he started drawing options for the different paintings.


Shelby arrived home with the kids.  Gage charged into the house while Shelby and Taylor sat in the car for a moment. “Mom, did you tell Daddy anything?”

“No, I wanted to let you do that.”

“But, Mom, aren’t you coming in with me?”

“No, I have to go talk to Molly and Tyler.  They are expecting me.  Please tell your dad I will be back in about an hour.  If you are honest with your dad, you have nothing to worry about. You know that.”

“I love you, Mom.  I am so lucky to have you as parents.”

“I love you, too, Taylor.  Tell your dad I’ll be back soon.  Just tell him what is going on.”

Taylor walked into the house and scooped up Tallia, “I missed you, Tally.” She hugged her sister and kissed her

“Hey, Taylor,” Gus walked over to where his daughters stood.  He hugged Taylor and kissed her cheek.  “Did your mom leave again?”

“Ya,” Taylor set Tallia down and crouched to her level. “Sweetheart, why don’t you go tell Gage all about what you and Daddy did while we were gone or ask him about the fun he had.”

“Ok, Tay.” Tallia scampered up the steps and down the hall to Gage’s room.

“Now that you got rid of your sister, where is your mom going?”

“Daddy, I need to tell you something.  I am so sorry, I didn’t , I really didn’t know….”  

Gus pulled Taylor into his arms.  “Let’s sit down and talk about this.  It can’t be as bad as you think.” Gus sat on the sofa with his daughter in his arms and stroked her hair.   “What is it, Tay?”

Taylor told her dad about the vodka and the weed that they got caught with and how she had no idea it wasn’t water until she tasted it.  She then said that her mom was going to talk to Molly and Tyler because she needed to tell them about Jenna.  “Daddy, Jenna knew, at least she knew about the vodka.  Why did she want to get me in trouble?  She knew I would never do that, especially at a school event.”

“I think she probably just didn't want to do it alone.  She seems to be having a hard time after losing Brenda.  Imagine how hard it would be to lose one of your grandparents and then picture them actually living with you.  I don’t think she’s a bad kid.  Is there anything else you need to tell me?”

“No, Daddy.  I honestly only thought we were breaking the rules by being out of the room later than we were supposed to be.  I know that was wrong and I am sorry about it.”

“I believe you, Taylor.  I am not going to say there won’t be some punishment for that but I will need to talk to your mom before any decisions are made.  I love you, Taylor, and I trust you.”

Taylor crawled onto her dad’s lap.  “Thank you, Daddy.  I promise I will tell you if anything like that happens again.”


By the time Shelby left Molly and Tyler’s, she was sure it wasn’t going to be an easy night there.  Jenna was struggling and it showed on Molly and Tyler’s faces that they weren’t sure where to go next. She told them all the facts as she knew them and it was now up to them to deal with the situation.  She didn’t envy them at all.