- Text Size +

Chapter 5


Brian Kinney was officially retired. It definitely wasn’t how he had planned it.  He was already trying to figure out what he was going to do with his time.   This was supposed to be time with Sunshine.  He had hoped that they could fly to Ibiza and spend a week naked at the pool.  Instead he was waiting for his phone to ring.  He had sent a few messages to Justin throughout the week but had only heard back from him once.  He had called Molly once, but he didn’t want to bother her too often.  He knew she had her hands full right now. Finally, he decided he would start planning the new house they had mentioned.  Obviously, he wouldn’t do anything without Justin but he could still start it.

Gus stood in their kitchen on Friday morning.  He had made breakfast for the kids.  Gage seemed to always be starving at 14 years old.  He had made scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes for him.  Taylor, as a teenage girl, would prefer not to eat breakfast at all but Gus knew she wouldn’t turn down a smoothie which he put together for her. As Gage made short work of his meal, Taylor stood next to her dad, resting her head on his shoulder, Gus’ hand resting on her hip.

“I hope you have a nice weekend with Trenton this weekend.”

“Thanks, Tay.  You know I love you, right? That my relationship with Trenton has nothing to do with….”

“Oh, Daddy, of course I know none of this has anything to do with us.  I am just glad you have found someone that makes you happy in that part of your life.  I remember how scared I was when you were missing in L.A.  Now, you are with us.  Even when you aren’t here you are available to us.”

Well, this weekend I might not be available.”

“That’s Ok.  I know if we had an emergency we could get you. It is Trenton’s birthday, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Tell him I said happy birthday.  When do you come back home?”

“I will be home by Monday for sure. It might be Sunday night.”

“Oh, we need to get going.  Our ride will be here in a minute.  Gage, get your bag.  The bus will be here in a minute.”

“Ya, ya.” Gage said as he put his plate in the dishwasher.  “Enjoy your screw weekend, Dad.  When can I find someone to have sex with?”

“Gage, you are not old…”

“Dad, don’t tell me I’m not old enough.  You’ve told me how old you were when you started having sex.”

“Gage, you and I are going to talk when I get home.  Next week Saturday, you and I are going to have a guys day.  Figure out what you want to do.” Gus kissed his son who hugged him back.  “Love you, Dad. Have a nice ‘shagging’ weekend.”  And without batting an eye he was gone.  That’s when Gus noticed Shelby and Tallia on the steps.  She was smirking at him.

“Now, it’s about time you have ‘the talk’ with him.  I think you and I better have a talk first so we agree on our stand about this.” 

Gus walked over to the bottom of the steps and took Tally from her mom.  “Come here sweet girl.”

“Daddy, you going away?” Tally puckered her lips and kissed him with a big smack.

“I am, baby. But not very long.  Can you help Mommy while I’m gone?”

She nodded vigorously. “I can do that, Daddy.  I miss you already.”

“Oh, I will miss you, too.  May I kiss your mommy goodbye, properly?” He set Tallia on the floor and she giggled when Gus pulled Shelby close.  “Come here, sexy!” 

By the time Gus left her go she could barely stand.  “Lord, I’m going to miss you. You have a great time and come back to us safe. We will be here.  Let me know you got there safe and I won’t contact you unless there is an emergency.”

“Do you know how much I love you?”

“I do, Gussy.  Say happy birthday to Trenton but now get out of here or I may not let you go.”

When Gus arrived at Trenton’s he found exactly what he expected, a very nervous Trenton.  They hadn’t been together since the night of the swimming pool and being told they were going to do some exploring this weekend had brought him to the brink.  As Gus entered the house the first thing he heard was, “I don’t think we should be doing this.  We can just stay here and have a nice …”

“Pen, you trust me, right?”

“Of course, I do.”

“Then,” Gus kissed him, “Relax and grab your bags.  We have an hour drive and then it will just be you and me all weekend.  If you don’t want to have sex at all this weekend, fine, although I hope that’s not the case, and if you want to be naked all weekend, and I hope this is your choice, I am game for that, too.  It is your birthday and the weekend is yours.”


An hour later they were sitting in front of the Lighthouse Inn.  “You didn’t lie about how beautiful it is here.  Tony and John lived here?”

“They did for a couple years.  It was just a beat up all lighthouse when Pops bought it and Tony got it up and running like it is today. The lighthouse has two rentable rooms but we have the place to ourselves this weekend. I hope you want me to share the Light room but if you don’t I can stay on the lower level.”

Both men got out of the vehicle and grabbed their small bags. After they had stepped into the building and Trent did a quick look around, he pressed Gus tightly against the wall and kissed him. “Hell if you are sleeping anywhere but with me after you hauled me up here.”  He then continued the kiss much more lighthearted and playful. His hand moved into the back of Gus’ pants and soon his finger was tantalizing him.

“Let’s go upstairs before I ruin my pants,” Gus said as he broke away and headed up the stairs with Trenton right behind him. Once they were upstairs, the view took Trenton and Gus in.  Trenton turned a full circle looking at the view in all directions.  He stepped out onto the balcony and felt the ocean breeze caress his skin.

“This place is stunning. You had described it but I never thought…”  Gus interrupted the comment by putting his arms around Trent’s waist and began to pull Trent’s shirt up as he kissed him. He separated long enough to slip the shirt over his head and tossed it on a chair nearby.  Trent did the same with Gus’ shirt and then they struggled to get each other out of their pants.  They both dropped onto loungers and soon they stood, facing each other completely naked.  Trenton stepped close to Gus and then grabbed him and pulled him close.  “It has been too long, Gus.  You are so beautiful.” He reached out and let his hand slide down Gus’ body.  As his hand dipped below his waist he reached out with the other hand and pulled him close with his arm around his waist.  Trent brought his mouth to Gus’ ear and softly said, “I need you, Gus. I’ve missed you.”  As was standard for this hotel, there were baskets of condoms sitting on nearly every table. Gus reached for one and after handing it to Trenton he stayed bent over the lounger and braced himself. Moments later Trenton slowly but steadily entered him.   

“Pen, hurry please.  I need to feel...I….” at that moment Gus could have sworn Trent was farther in him than anyone ever had been. He cried out and lost all control.   Trent drove in three more times and then he stayed buried as he lost himself completely to Gus.


Brinn knew it had only been 3 days since the procedure but she would swear that she felt something different in her.  She actually thought she felt queasy this morning but that was probably just her nerves. Thinking about carrying Gus’ child was very emotional. She was also emotional about her dads’ situation.  She knew when her daddy got into this mood he wouldn’t change his mind.  She just hoped her dad could manage to work through it. Her daddy’s timing just couldn’t be worse.  She would just invite her dad over for dinner and ask him to babysit, anything to keep him from getting bored.  And then she realized spacing off like this was not going to get her home early.  She was seriously thinking about making Stone House her office.  She would be close to home and Matteo could work out of the office they shared in town, although he had mentioned working at home now.  Nora would be going back to work soon and they were hiring an in-home babysitter but Matty wanted to be close.

Brinn picked up her phone when it buzzed, “Hey, Chase. I am trying to get out of here in the next hour.”

“No rush, Lulu.  I was just checking how you were feeling.  This morning you seemed a little off.”

“I know it is too early to have symptoms.  It has to all be in my head but I feel like I am already pregnant.  I will buy a pregnancy test on my way home when I stop to pick up dinner.” After talking to Justice for a little bit Brinn said goodbye.  She really wanted another child. She laid her hand on her stomach and softly said, “Little one, I hope you are really in there.You have a family that can’t wait to meet you.”


Molly wandered into Justin’s apartment and up to the loft.  She was there more than ten minutes before Justin noticed she was there.  “Molly! When did you get here?”

“A while ago.  You were so involved I just wanted to watch for a while.”

“Did Tyler make it back?”

“He did,” Molly stood up and walked to the window.  “But he and Jenna started arguing as soon as he arrived and I just couldn’t deal with it anymore.  Justin, I just…” Justin put his arms around his sister. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 “You’re doing it.  Tyler and I….we need to talk.”

“Mollusk, what can I do?”

“I think Tyler might be...I’m not sure but I think he might be having an affair. He’s rarely home and when he is….well, he isn’t touching me.  And Jenna, I think that is part of her trouble.  I don’t know if she knows something for sure or if she just suspects.  He just isn’t willing to stand up to any of it.”

Justin held her for some time and then she took a step back.  “I do know something you can do for me.”

“What is it, Molly?”

“Go home to Brian tonight.  I understand, I do. But tonight I want to know that you are with your husband. I know you love each other. Please go be with Brian tonight.  You can come back to work on your painting tomorrow.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me around to...I don’t know...be the big brother.”

“No, just go home for tonight. We can talk when you come back.  Tyler is already talking about his next case that he will leave for on Monday.”

“Ok, Molly, I just have….”

“No, Justin.  This will still be here when you get back. Please, text Brian and tell him you are on your way home. Jenna and Tyler and I need some time alone in the house….Just go.”

“Text me in the morning.  Let me know when I should come back.”

“Brother, come back when you are ready.  You know you will enjoy your time with Brian.”

“Alright, Molly, but if you need me….”

“I love you, Justin. Thanks.”

Justin watched Molly leave the apartment and then picked up his phone. “Sunshine! How are you? How’s the painting going?”

“Molly is throwing me out for the night.  Am I welcome to come home tonight?”

“Justin, you are always welcome.  When will you get here?”

“About half an hour?”

“Hurry, Sunshine.  I have missed you.”

“I’ll be there soon.”

Brian found himself whistling as he opened a bottle of wine and pulled a frozen meal out of the freezer.  He was sure Justin hadn’t been eating.  He never ate well when he was in artist mode. He turned the oven on and looked at the instructions.  It said one hour on low or an hour and a half at a lower temperature. Brian set it on the lower setting and set the timer on his phone. As Justin pulled up he put the pan in the oven.  He wasn’t sure what Justin had planned for the evening but he hoped he stayed until morning.  His body ached to just hold him but prayed they would do more. 

“Brian,” Justin called as he walked in and as soon as he saw him, he rushed across the room and into his arm. He didn’t say another word.  After they had kissed, Justin grabbed the front of Brian’s pants and led him to the bedroom.   Within moments they were naked and Brian was deep inside Justin.  Justin thrust back to meet him and just before he  came he arched back against Brian.  Together they uttered sounds of pleasure as they collapsed on the bed.

“I don’t know why you have graced me with your beautiful body tonight but I am so glad you did.” Brian kissed Justin as his hand grazed every inch of the skin he could reach.

“Molly sent me over.”

“I always liked your sister.” Brian started playing with Justin’s cock. “Why did Molly send you.  Were you bothering her?”

Justin snuggled closer to Brian.  “Things aren’t good over there.  Molly thinks Tyler is having an affair and Tyler can barely stand being with Jenna right now.  Molly says all they do is fight and Tyler is already saying he is leaving again. Molly is just hanging on by a thread. She said I needed to remember how much I love you.”

“How’s the painting going?” Brian continued to stroke Justin’s cock.

“I think I will be starting the second one tomorrow.  Air will need a few last touches but it is time to move on.”

“What one are you going to do next?” Brian asked as his mouth moved down Justin’s body. “I have...haven’t decided.” Brian’s finger found its mark and Justin began to tremble as Brian stroked the shivering bud.  Brian stopped moving his finger which made Justin move for the same effect. 

“I…..think I will….do water…….please, Brian!  I need….”  Brian’s mouth came down on Justin and it was all over.  Just as Brian finished swallowing Justin’s offering his phone began to ping.  

“What’s that for?” Justin questioned.

“Dinner.  We have 10 minutes until it’s ready. Why don’t you jump in the shower and rinse off while I get it out of the oven.”

“Are you telling me I stink?” Justin’s eyes followed a path down Brian’s body.

“Of course not, Sunshine.  I always love the smell of you but you do have paint all over you. I better go get dinner out before it burns.”  Brian belted a robe around him as Justin got in the shower. 

Brian poured two glasses of wine and lit some candles.  At the last minute he decided they should go out on the veranda.  He rushed back to the bedroom and nearly ran into Justin. “What’s the rush?” Justin said as he unbelted Brian’s robe deftly.  

“Dinner is ready but it is such a nice night I thought we could eat on the veranda.  I’ll be out in just a minute.  Why don’t you grab the wine and start the fire pit.” Brian kissed Justin gently.  “I am so glad you’re home.  I missed you.”


Gus and Trent had ended up in the hot tub a good part of the afternoon but the breeze picked up and it soon was too chilly to be comfortable so they went inside.  After a shared shower they put on the silk robes that came with the room and sat in front of the fire.  “So, did you give up the hair brained idea of bringing toys this weekend?”

“Oh, I brought toys but I didn’t want to scare you the first night,” Gus smiled.  “You don’t have to do anything you are uncomfortable with but I have a few things I hope you will try on me.  It has been a long time since I got to play for a couple of days.”

“Gus, I don’t think I could ever deny you something you want.”

“Pen,” Gus kissed him before moving lower on his body, “I just want you to have the best birthday possible and that means you can do whatever you want to me and I will do anything you want.”

As Gus got to Trent’s cock and took it into his mouth he said, “Oh, god, I want.”  

It was 7:00 pm when there was a knock on the door and a voice at the door said, “Gentlemen, your dinner is served. Just place it outside the door when you are finished.” Gus and Trenton had been dozing on the sofa.  

Gus kissed Trenton, “I’ll get it.” He stood and walked toward the door.

“Did we order dinner?” Trenton watched Gus open the door and pull in a cart.

“The place has a couple options every meal.  I hope you don’t mind. I ordered one of each for all our meals.  I figured that way we can try a few things.  This place has one of the best chefs around so anything will be great.”

“That works for me. How come you are so domestic?” Trenton asked as he watched Gus set the table.

“Well, you know my dads.  They were great fathers but there were times when the drama was high and so was the passion.  We had some help, especially when Brinn was a baby, but there were still times I just made something.  Dad is an excellent cook and Pops does Ok. They may have money but they started out middle class.  Pops, from what I am told, was lower middle class.  He doesn’t talk about it but I have heard John and Peter talk about their memories.  Gus pulled out a chair for Trenton and then set a plate of salad in front of him along with soup.

Trenton took a bite of the soup, “This is really good.  I didn’t realize how hungry I was.”

“Fresh air and sex will do that to you.” Gus reached across the table and took Trent’s hand.

“Gus, thank you for...well for all of this.  I tend to curl up in my safe place and not do anything but and yet you found a perfect place for me to feel pampered and comfortable.”

“Well, it is your 50th birthday tomorrow. I didn’t have a clue what to get you for your birthday so this is what I came up with.”

Trent leaned over the small table and kissed him. “This is the best birthday I could imagine.” 

“Why don’t you hold your opinions of the weekend until we are ready to leave.”

“I don’t want to think about leaving yet.”

The two men talked about a lot of things while they ate.  They talked about the tremors that had been occurring so frequently and, after talking about his dads living separately, they talked about Gus supplying Brinn with a specimen.  “That doesn’t sound too odd does it?”

“You know for any other family, yes, but for your family, it is really quite sweet.  This baby will be part of both of your dads.  What could be better for them?”  They finished eating and Gus rolled the cart back out into the hall, pressing a button to notify the kitchen the cart could be retrieved.

When Gus walked back in he had to smile.  Trent was looking in the bags of toys he had brought. “Anything look interesting to you?” Gus put his arms around Trent from behind.

“I don’t even know what some of it is.  Well, I have a guess but….”

“You really did go into hibernation after Adam….”

“I didn’t feel like I deserved anything.  He would have never had money to buy all the designer drugs that ended up killing him.”

“Pen, you did not kill him.  He was an adult that obviously had other issues.”

Trenton tensed, “Careful, Gus.  Adam is off…”

“I’m sorry, Pen.  You have just blamed yourself long enough. You took care of him for years without thinking about yourself.  Don’t let your past ruin the last half of your life. I really think you should go out and find someone to love, that can love you.”

“Is that what this weekend was about?” Trent stepped away from Gus.  “Are we done?” The look on his face nearly broke Gus’ heart. 

“Oh no, Pen, I didn’t mean that at all.  I just think you deserve someone that loves you the way Shelby and I love each other.  You so deserve that in your life but, no, Pen, as long as you let me, I’ll be part of life.”

Trenton pulled him into a tight embrace, “That’s good because I am not sure I could go back to being celibate.” Trent gave Gus a rare smile, although it was small. “So, what is the difference between this one and this one?” Trent held up two identical prostate vibrators. 

“These are his and his prostate vibrators.  We put them in and see who can last the longest.”  Gus dropped his robe and took one of the vibrators.  He lubed it up and inserted it. He turned the remote over to Trent.  “Now the idea is you insert the other one and let me have the remote…” he saw the apprehension on Trenton’s face.  “Ok, you can hold onto both remotes.  Trust me, Pen, you are going to enjoy this if you let yourself relax.”  Gus felt a low buzz begin. 

He looked over at Trenton who handed him the other vibrator, “Can you? I’ve never done anything like this.” 

Gus kissed him. “Lay on your side.  And relax.”  Trent did as he was told and Gus began to gently run his finger over Trent’s puckered bud. Gus then moved lower and replaced his finger with his tongue. Trenton had a shiver run through him as Gus intruded into his body.

“Gus, if you keep this up the contest will be over before it starts.”  Gus moved away and carefully slipped in the vibrator. Gus turned him over and kissed him. Just start it low.

Trenton handed Gus the remote, “I trust you.”                                                                      


“I thought Justin might be joining us for dinner,” Tyler said as he saw three spots at the table.      

“Sorry, today you are going to have to talk to me. I set a place for Jenna but she said she wasn’t coming down.”

“Well, should she really have the option?”

“Tyler, what are we supposed to do? Force her to come down the steps to eat? Tyler, you and I need to talk. Tyler, I need you here right now.  I can’t handle her and even when you are here all you just expect her to change because you tell her to.  Tyler, she is hurting.  You know how close she was to your mom.  She’s hurting and she needs her daddy, not just some guy who pops in to straighten everything out and leave again in a couple days.”

“So are you telling me you don’t want me to support the family.  I mean our son is in college.  That’s not cheap.”

Molly walked over to Tyler and sat down on his lap, “Tyler,” Molly’s voice was soft, “I need you here.  Dan will give you time off.  We need to save our daughter before she drowns.”

“Mol, I just can't….”

“Who is she?”

“Who is who?”

“Is it one of the other agents? Is it someone in Atlanta or Chicago? You’ve been spending a lot of time in both those places.  Tyler, I still love you. I…”

She brought her mouth to Tyler’s and soon she had turned so she was facing him. “Please tell me the truth.  We can work through it but I need to know and I need you here!”

Tyler couldn’t look Molly in the eye.  “Molly, I can’t leave Dan hanging.”

“So your job is more important than your family?” Molly stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

“Taylor, it’s not all that easy. I….. shit, I need to get this.” He pulled out his phone, “Harris, what can I do for you, Dan.” 

Molly rushed up to her husband and grabbed his phone out of his hand. “Dan…”

“Molly, wasn’t I just talking to Tyler?” Dan’s voice came back with a note of concern.

“Dan, I need him.  I need him here for a while.  We…”  Tyler pulled the phone out of her hand.

“Dan, Molly is just messing with you.  She just missed….”

“Tyler, if you want a home to come back to….” Molly rushed out of the room.

Tyler watched her rush off and it took a moment to realize Dan was calling his name on the phone.  “So where am I going next? Is everything ready in Chicago?”

“Tyler, it sounds like you should take a couple weeks off. Maybe more.  I know Jenna is having some problems. It sounds like Molly …..

“Let me guess, my brother in laws called. Of course they couldn’t keep their noses out of it. Dan, please, I am ready….”

“Tyler, you always have a job with me but right now your job, the most important job of your life, is to take care of your family.  If you need help, get it.  If there is someone else, decide if she’s more important than your wife and daughter.  I am not going to say another word after this but, Tyler, you have a beautiful wife.  You have great kids, one of which is really hurting right now, just like you are. In two weeks I’ll call with your next assignment and if you need more time, it’s yours.” The line went dead.  Tyler looked at the phone and dropped it on the counter.  He looked down the hall to their bedroom.  He turned to walk out the door but stopped.  He stopped at Jenna’s door and knocked softly.

“Jenna, may I come in?” No answer.  Tyler opened the door and entered her bedroom.  She wasn’t there so he knocked on the bathroom door. He turned the knob and his worst fear came to fruition. Jenna was gone.  Had he missed her going down to talk to Molly?  “Molly, is Jenna with you?” He walked into the bedroom.  Molly was laying on the bed, with her face in the pillow but Jenna was not there.  “Molly, did you give Jenna permission to go anywhere?”

“Of course not! She’s grounded.  

“She may be grounded but she’s gone. You call her friends, I’ll call the police.”

“No, not the police.  Call our friends and family.  Call Dan.  The police are already watching her because of the kids she is hanging out with.”

“Ok, but if we don’t find her in the next couple hours I am calling them. I’m going to go drive around.” Tyler started walking out the door to start calling people.  He turned and said, “I was ordered to take at least 2 weeks vacation.”


Brian and Justin were curled up under a blanket on the veranda.  They had eaten dinner and now were content to be close and speak softly.  Brian listened as Justin talked about his painting and Brian talked to him about starting plans for a new house. As they polished off the bottle of wine, Justin started folding the blanket as Brian stacked the plates. They stood and Justin tilted his head up as Brian kissed him.  As they stepped even closer Brian’s phone rang.

“Shit!” Brian moaned.  

“Take it, I’ll bring this in.”

“Fuck, Dan, this better be good. Justin is home.”

“Brian, Jenna is missing. Tyler called a few minutes ago.  I am sure Justin knows things aren’t going real well over there.”

“We will go into town now..  Thanks for calling, Dan.”

Brian rushed into the house.  “What did Dan want?” Justin asked as he put the dishes in the dishwasher.

“We need to get back to Molly’s.  Jenna is missing.”

“Damn!” was the only thing Justin said before they both headed to the car.

“Wait!” Justin said as he took out his phone. “Hey Shelby, have you heard?”

“Ya, Molly called a few minutes ago.”

“Does Taylor want to come into town with us?  Maybe she can help Molly or when they find her, maybe she can help talk to her.”

“I’m sure she would like that.”

“We’re on the way.” Justin hung up and looked at Brian, “I hope Taylor might be able to help.  When they find her, Jenna may just need a friend, too.”  Brian heard the nervousness in Justin’s voice.

“I hope they find her soon. It could be she is just out with friends.” Brian reassured.

“I know, that’s why I thought it would be good for Taylor to come with us. Jenna is really struggling and with Tyler gone so much, it all sits on Molly.  I’m worried about her.  Her first divorced really hurt her.  If she has to go through another one I worry what will happen to her and Jenna.  Paul I think is alright now but…”

“We’re here for her, for all of them if it comes to that.” As Brian spoke he tried not to let his disappointment show through.  He knew Justin would never come back home with him. At least they had a couple hours together. Maybe he would have a chance to see the painting at least.

After picking up Taylor, Brian drove them into town. Justin sat in the back with their granddaughter, seeing if she could think of anything that might help find Jenna.

“Grandpa, the only thing I can think of is that she is just out with some of her new friends.  I keep looking through Facebook and Instagram to see if anyone is posting pictures.  If she isn’t with any of them….that’s when I get scared.  She misses her grandma so much and she thinks her dad has a girlfriend and it's not like Dad and Trenton.  Aunt Molly doesn’t know anything about another woman. She is afraid she won’t have a family anymore and I am sure she figures her dad will stay around if she is in enough trouble.  But grandpa if he doesn’t, if he keeps going off, I’m afraid for her.” Taylor slumped against him and he held her close.


“You know, Gus, with one of these things I’m not sure I need a partner.” Pen said as he had just cum for the third time. 

“Well, I don’t think any toy can do this,” Gus pressed his naked body against Trenton and he brought his lips down to his.  

When Gus moved back a couple inches Trent responded, “I do believe you’re telling the truth on that one.”  

They were just drifting off to sleep when Gus’ phone rang. “Sorry, I have to get that.  It has to be something important.” He picked up his phone and saw it was Taylor. “Hey Tay, what's wrong? Are you alright?”

“Daddy, I’m sorry for interrupting your weekend  but I just needed to hear your voice.” Taylor’s voice was shaky.

“What is it, honey?”  

“Jenna has disappeared.  She ran away and I just needed to know I could get you if I needed to.”

“Oh, Taylor, you can always get me.  Where are you right now?”

“I’m at Jenna’s house with your dads.  I am checking out all the social media kids use to see if anyone is having a party.”

“Well, I’m glad you are there to help.  Do you want me to come home? I could be there in an hour or so.”

“No, Daddy, you stay there.  I’ll call again if I need you and I’ll let you know when they find her.”

“Alright, sweetheart.  I love you.”

“I love you, too, Daddy.  Goodnight.”

“Do you need to leave, Gus?”

“No, Taylor told me to stay.  Jenna has disappeared or run away.  She is with my dads at Molly and Tyler’s place.”  Gus rested his head on Trenton’s shoulder. “I think I am ready for some sleep.  Tomorrow will be a new day.”

“Thanks, Gus.  Today was wonderful and if we had to go back tomorrow, it would have been the best birthday of my life.”


It was almost 2:00 am when Taylor tapped Justin’s arm.  “Grandpa, I think I found her.  Do you see in the background.  There is a girl in the background.  You can’t see her face but I know those are Jenna’s shoes.  They are some that Brenda bought her on a trip.  She wears them a lot.” 

“Do you know where this was taken? Molly! Tyler!” Justin called out.  He knew they were not in the same room.  In fact he hadn’t seen them say a word to each other since they arrived.

“I think it is in the backyard of one of the cheerleaders. She is either passed out from drinking or she took something stronger.” 

“Justin, what is it? Tyler came in with Molly right behind him.  He let Molly move closer and rested his hand on the small of her back.”

“I know where she is.” Taylor jumped up and showed them the picture.  “Those are her shoes, aren’t they?”

Molly hugged her, “Yes, they definitely are.”

“Where is this, Taylor?”  Tyler snapped.

“Tyler, Taylor is only here to help us.  Treat her the way you should.”

“It’s Ok, Aunt Molly.  I know Uncle Tyler is just upset.”   Taylor kissed his cheek.  

“Thanks, Taylor.” Tyler rushed out and Dan went with him.

“Oh, Taylor, thank you.  Thank you for coming here tonight.  If it wasn’t for you…” 

“I just hope she’s alright.”

“Taylor, we know she’s upset about her grandma but do you know what else is bothering her? Why is she doing all this?”

“She’s worried about…. I can’t tell you.  She is the only one that should be talking about that.”

“You’re right, Taylor.  I shouldn’t be putting it on you. You really could go home.  Justin, why don’t you….”

“Not until I know they found her.” Taylor jumped in.

“Alright, sweetheart.  As soon as we hear they found her, your grandpa will take you home.”

“Justin, can I see you for a minute?”  Brian walked over from the corner of the room. They walked out of the room to the corner of the kitchen out of sight from everyone. “You aren’t coming back with us, are you?”

“I’m here now.  I want to be here for Molly if something comes up and I have a couple ideas I want to get down on paper.”

Brian brought Justin against him and kissed him.  “Please come visit soon.”

“I will, Bri. And you work on the new house.  You know what I like and we are deciding colors or anything yet.”

Taylor came up and put an arm around each of her grandfathers’ waists.  “They have her.  They are on their way back here.”

“Then I am going to take you home to your mom.  I am sure she would like you home.”

Taylor looked at Justin, “Grandpa, you aren’t coming home with us?”

“Not right now.  I am going to stay around here in case Molly needs me.”

“Ok, but don’t forget that Grandpa needs you, too.” Taylor hugged Justin and then left with Brian.

Justin went back to the living room where Molly was now.  “Mollusk, I am going to be in the apartment.  If you need me or need a place to sleep or…..well, I’ll be there.”


Tyler carried his daughter into the house and carried her into her room.  Molly followed him.  “What’s wrong with her? Is she passed out?”

“There were medics there when we arrived and they checked her out.  They said if she took any drugs she didn’t take enough to do any damage.  They gave her a vitamin shot that should help with the hangover tomorrow.” Tyler looked at Molly, “I know we need to talk, Mol, but can it wait until morning?”

“No, Tyler, it can’t. I’m going to get Jenna comfortable and then we are going to talk.  Make a pot of coffee.”

“But tomorrow we will both be much more….”

Gritting her teeth together Molly said, “Don’t push it.  Don’t push me.  Go make a pot of coffee.”

When Molly got to the kitchen she had put on her own robe.  Tyler was looking out the window.  The first light of day was coloring the sky. He turned and saw Molly standing with her mug of coffee and nodding to a chair by the table. She sat in the spot opposite.  “I know you are tired.  We both are, but we need to settle this now.  I know losing your mom was hard on you.  It was hard on all of us.  Your daughter is so much like you.  Rather than coming to those that love you, you both are looking for love somewhere else.  Since your mom’s funeral you have been a way far more days then you have been here.  That way you don’t have to face the emptiness but your daughter is doing the same thing and not only did she lose her grandmother but her father is never here.”

“So this is all my fault? She’s MY daughter?”

“Tyler, that is not what I meant.  Are you having an affair?”

“That’s the second time you have accused me of that.”

“Jenna overheard you and then I overheard her.  She said you were talking to someone and…. Who is she, Tyler?”

Tyler stood and filled his mug again.  “Molly,....I never…. I met someone when I was in Chicago.  She works for our office there.  We never….we had dinner a few times. I never…. Mol, we had on kiss but that is all. You were right about one thing.  I was running away from my loss. You don’t deserve this and neither did Jenna.  I love you, Molly.  I just need some time to work through all this.”

“Well, you need to work through it here with  your family or I am afraid we will lose our daughter and with the path she’s on she may not be able to come back.

“Ok, Molly, Dan said I can’t work for at least two weeks anyway.  I promise we can work this out.”


Brian walked Taylor to the door and Shelby opened it. She hugged her daughter. “Jenna came home?”

“She was almost home when we left.” Taylor said as she hugged her mom.  “I’m really tired.  Can we talk when I get up?”

“Sure, darling. You sleep.  I’ll see you this afternoon when you wake.” Shelby turned to Brian, Do you want a cup of coffee.  I know it’s only 5:30 but…”

“I would love a cup of coffee. I’m not all that fond of being home alone.”

“Justin was home earlier, wasn’t he?”

“Yes, do you sleep well alone?” Brian picked up a cup of coffee and sipped it.

“You know it works for us.  I know a lot of people think I am insane for letting him go to Trent but we both know how unhappy he was when he hid that side of him. You are doing the exact same thing.  You are letting Justin do what he needs to do to be happy even though you would prefer he was back with you.”

“You got that right.  And I have no idea how long it will be before he is back permanently.  Hell, I don’t know when he’ll be back again. At least he told me to go ahead and get the new house planned so when he is done with his art retreat or whatever you want to call it, we can make final adjustments and we can start the house.”

“At least you have something to do.”

“It isn’t exactly how I planned my retirement.  I just have to remind myself that Justin is much younger and needs to have time to spread his wings yet. We will have plenty of time to travel, enjoy life, and make love. The house we build will be our first house built for us and it is where we will grow old together.  Having the ability to see our grandchildren grow is something I know we both want.  It won’t be long before Taylor goes off to college.”

“Don’t say that.  This mama’s heart is not ready for that.”

“You have time and you have done such a good job raising her. When she goes she will be ready.”

“I hope so.”

“I knew I heard your voice.  Why are you here before the sun is all the way up?” Gage walked over and kissed his mom and then came over and hugged Brian.  “Did they find Jenna?”

“Yes, she got home a couple hours ago.  Do you have plans today?”

“No. I have a little homework to do sometime this weekend but it could be done tomorrow.”

“Are you going to do something fun?”

“Well, I’m not sure but I think John is flying to Chicago and back today.  What do you say we go along?  He’s taking the new jet.”

“Oh, Mom, can I go with Grandpa? Please.”

“Why not.  Just text me when you land.”

“We will.  Gage, I’ll be back in an hour. I need to shower and contact John to make sure the time didn’t change.”


Brinn woke up with only one thin on her mind.  She wanted to spend the day in bed with her husband.  Just knowing she had to be right, Brinn rushed to the bathroom and took out the early detection pregnancy test.  Five minutes later she leaned against the counter and looked at the pee stick.  Positive.  It was positive!  They were pregnant.  Now for the first time she remembered the problems with her first pregnancy.  Maybe having sex this early wasn’t a good idea. It had only been four days.  She was really surprised that it even showed she was pregnant.  But in her heart she had known she was going to be a mama again and this would be the closest thing her fathers would ever have to a biological child of both of them. She just hoped they could keep that secret until the baby was born. For now, she wasn’t going to do anything too strenuous but she was going to make love with her husband.  She needed that and then she could think of at least a dozen other things that they could do that would make them both very happy. Brinn walked back into the bedroom and Zach had his head on one hand.  “Everything Ok? I was about to come check on you.”

“Well, Daddy, I was just checking something.”

Zach looked at her.  “You’re kidding right?  You can’t tell yet if….”

Brinn was already nodding her head and then handed him the test stick. “We’re having a baby. Next spring Justice will be a big sister! Be gentle with me, Chase, but make love to me.

 

“My pleasure, Lulu.” Laying face to face, Zach moved into his wife and as he gently moved in and out.  As he saw her face change he claimed her lips and with one more movement they both climaxed. “I love you, Brinn. You make me the happiest man in the world.”