- Text Size +



 

“Honey, I’m home!” I called, stepping into the loft and closing the door after me. “Can food wait? I’m horny as fuck.”

Instead of Justin jumping into my arms, someone small collided with my legs.

Fuck.

“Daddy! Guess what? I’m havin’ a sleepovah!”

“Awesome, Sonny Boy.” I ruffled his hair.

Why the fuck didn’t the munchers call beforehand?

Fuck, and I was looking forward to a good sucking the way only Justin knew how to deliver.

“Hello, dear.” He gave me his Sunshine smile. “I had no idea about this. Mel dropped him off ten minutes ago.”

I tried not to pout, but it seemed I failed when Justin leaned closer, kissing me softly. “We’ll find five minutes alone. I promise.”

Gus grabbed my hand tugging me to the sofa talking a mile per minute about the movies he brought over and his new found love for dinosaurs. His favorites were Sauropoda and Pteranodon (whatever that was). He had a variety of plastic dinosaurs of different sizes, which he promptly dropped in front of the couch.

“Pway with me!”

“Give me five minutes. I need to change out of these clothes.” And piss. For the billionth time today.

“But hurry!” He told me seriously, already arranging his toys on the coffee table.

On my way to the bedroom, I made a detour to the kitchen where Justin was still working on lunch.

“Is it too much to ask for a quiet evening? First, Debbie drops by unannounced; then Emmett brings cake just because he thought his favorite nephew might like strawberry frosting. Well, Munchkin doesn’t like strawberry frosting. He likes chocolate—dark, like his daddy’s heart.”

“Calm down, Brian. I couldn’t say no. Gus was super excited about having a sleepover with us.”

“Of course, you couldn’t. I’m not blaming you. All I want is a moment of peace and quiet.” I went about my usual routine when I got home, before I slumped on the sofa, watching Gus trotting his dinosaurs on my many zeros Italian coffee table.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me curiously, his head cocked to the side. I expected something deep.

“How’s my brother?”

Well, that was deep. “He’s okay. Sleeping for the moment, I think.”

“When can I meet him? JR is so annoying!”

Did we expect anything else from Melanie and Michael’s “love child”?

“In about three months you can meet your brother,” I explained. “But he’ll be just as little as JR, so in the beginning you won’t be able to play with him.”

“Oh!” He looked crushed.

“Come here, Sonny Boy.” I patted my lap. He didn’t have to be told twice. “Being a big brother gives you important responsibilities. You can help your mommies with JR, and if you want, you can help us too when your brother arrives.”

He eyed me thoughtfully, tracing a finger over the side of my belly. “What’s his name, Daddy?”

“For now, Justin and I have been calling him Munchkin. We need to find a suitable name for him.”

“Munch’n.” He grinned. “Can I help?”

“Pizza’s done!” Justin called. “Anyone who wants to help me bring it over?”

“Why don’t you put the dinosaurs back on the floor? I’ll help Justin with the food,” I told Gus, as I made my way to the kitchen. “Guess what? He wants to help finding a name for his little brother.”

“Great! Maybe the miracle would happen.” Justin beamed, kissing my cheek soundly. “Grab the juice and the glasses,” he instructed me.

During the complicated process of eating pizza, Gus ended up smudging my sofa more than once. I surprised myself by not snapping at him.

After a sip from my guava juice, he decided it was yucky, and he refused to drink water. So Justin went to buy him orange juice.

I already knew Justin would be an amazing father, but that gesture of simply taking the glass from Gus, and asking what he’d drink, then going to get it, spoke volumes. I still wasn’t sure if I’d done it myself. Maybe. Possibly.

We finished our pizza slices by the time Justin returned. He even got me more guava juice.

Sadly, we still had cake from Emmett’s visit. Munchkin and I might not like it, but Gus surely did.

Thus, at ten pm, he was running around, screaming about his dinosaurs all over the loft. I was ready to drop, but instead of taking it easy, I was running after Gus. Justin tried to explain to me that was what kids did, and to let him tire himself out.

I was too worried about him cracking his head open than tiring himself out.

“Go to bed, we’ll join you soon. Gus, come with me.” Justin scooped him mid-dashing around the kitchen isle. Gus kicked his feet in the air, squealing.

“Don’t drop him!” I put my arms around both of them.

“Sheesh. Give me some credit. Come on, buddy. Let’s calm down.” Justin took him to the sofa. “Your daddy needs to rest.”

Thanks a lot, Sunshine. Portray me as the invalid.

I got in bed, listening to them whispering from the sofa until I couldn’t fight sleep anymore.

I woke up in the morning with a heavy weight on my chest—heavier than what I’ve grown accustomed with.

Cracking an eye open, I found Gus draped over me, drooling on my shirt. I ran a hand over his back, smiling, before glancing over to find Justin fast asleep on his side, facing me. As usual.

I could still remember vividly our first morning together. Finding my trick of the night in bed with me in the morning had freaked me out, but then I remembered his age.

What the hell was in my head to hook up with a twink?

Not like I regretted meeting Justin, or anything that led to this very moment of our lives. We’d both grown up and learned a lot from our mistakes.

“You awake?” He whispered, reaching a hand to run it through my hair.

“Barely. Do you think we can break the no caffeine rule?”

“You can have a few sips from mine.”

“Yours is for shit. Make me a small one and I’ll blow you in the shower, before Gus wakes up.”

“Good God! Brian, I’m serious. You must be careful what you say.”

“Do it,” I whispered, kissing him long and hard. “I’ll wait for you in the bathroom.”

After carefully slipping out from under Gus without waking him, I went to the bathroom to piss while the water warmed.

By the time I got in the shower, Justin slid into the cabin with me, hugging me from behind. “You promised me a blow job.”

Chuckling at his eagerness, I grabbed the soap and took my time coating him in foam, before I knelt in front of him. I kissed his perfect, flat stomach, which I envied, then grabbed his dick and started pumping steadily.

“Fuck.” He gasped, slapping a hand on the glass wall and one behind my head, bringing me closer.

I didn’t need a verbal invitation to know he needed me to suck him. I swallowed him whole, moaning as his scent invaded my senses. I used one soapy finger to prod his prostate while I deep-throated him. It didn’t take long before Justin exploded inside my mouth with a guttural groan and my name on his lips.

He helped me up, before diving down, engulfing my swollen dick. I’d been on the brink only from blowing him, and feeling his hot mouth surrounding me, it was enough for me to shoot down his throat.

When we stepped out of the shower, Gus was right there with a little frown on his face.

Justin squeaked, hiding behind me.

I snatched our towels, wrapping one around my waist, before stepping out and going to Gus. “Hey, buddy! When did you wake up?”

“Now.” He let out a loud yawn, scratching his head. “I haf to visit Mr. Toilet.”

Justin slapped my hands when I made to grab my son and put him on the toilet. “Do something useful and put the bathrobe on you, before you catch a cold or something. Your coffee’s on the counter.”

With my coffee in hand, I slumped on the sofa, still not entirely awake.

Not long later, Gus and Justin joined me.

“You know what I was thinking?” Justin snuggled into my side.

“To stay here the whole day. Never move again. I agree.” I balanced my cup on my stomach, trying to see if it could stay there.

“Since Gus likes dinosaurs so much, I was thinking of going to the Art Museum at Carnegie.”

“It involves moving. I vote no.” I caught the cup before it could fall, then tried again.

“Instead of becoming a couch potato, I’d rather visit a museum.”

I shot him a dirty look.

“Is Daddy going to turn into a potato?”

We both turned to find Gus staring at us, worried.

“No, buddy. That’s just an expression. It means he…. What does it mean, Brian?” Justin frowned, at a loss of how to explain.

“It means I might get glued to the couch if I sit too long on it.”

“Oh. Then you must move.” He grabbed my hand, tugging to get me to stand. “I don’t want you stuck there.”

“I promise I won’t get stuck here. I’ll have to piss in five minutes, no thanks to your little brother.”

Justin slapped the back of my head. “Get up. Get dressed. We’re going to the museum.”

“Jesus! You’re so fucking annoying.” I groaned, earning myself another slap.

“Ten bucks.” Justin extended his hand, wriggling his fingers.

“You’re joking.”

“Ten bucks!” He insisted, narrowing his eyes.

“Fine. We’re going to the godda…the museum,” I agreed, getting up from my comfy spot on the couch.

“Nice save.”

I picked up Gus. “Let’s get dressed, Sonny Boy.”

“Put him down, Brian! You’re not allowed to carry heavy things. And Gus is definitely heavy.”

It took us half an hour to get a move.

Since driving with Gus hadn’t been in plan, I ended up sitting with him in the backseat while Justin drove. All the ride, he tried climbing on the bench, even attempted to lick the window, then he started kicking the driver’s seat. I had no idea if it bothered Justin, because he didn’t comment.

Our first stop was at the diner to get breakfast, and I was grateful for the break from the overexcited kid. Debbie could have her moment of glory while I didn’t have to worry for Gus for five minutes.

“Look who’s here!” She squealed loudly, rushing to us the second we stepped into the diner. “My precious!”

“Why, Debbie.” I smiled slyly.

She scoffed at me, before turning her attention to Gus, making faces to him and tickling him.

“We’d like breakfast,” I told her on my way to an empty booth.

“You’ll have to wait for that. I’m on my own. Kiki’s sick with stomach flu and Betty has the weekend off.”

“Need a hand?” Justin offered.

“Don’t say it unless you mean it, Sunshine!”

“He doesn’t.” I pulled him down next to me, draping an arm around his shoulders.

“I do.” He pushed me off. “At least, our food.”

Debbie smiled, pinching Justin’s cheek. “I miss you around here.”

Don’t give him ideas,” I scolded her, after he left in the kitchen’s direction. “I want to convince him to go back to school this fall.”

“That’s very mature of you, Brian.”

“I’ve been accused of worse.” I shrugged. “Come back here, Sonny Boy. Your grandma has to work.”

“Have any special plans for today?” She raised an eyebrow, placing Gus next to me, where he stood on his feet, bracing on the back of the booth, and started jumping.

“We’re going to the Art Museum. Christ. Can you sit calm for two seconds?”

“Where does he get the energy? He didn’t even eat yet,” she said, keeping her eyes on Gus.

“He feeds it off us, sucks out our energy. It probably explains why I want to put my head on the table and fall asleep. For a month.”

“More choc’late syrup, Jus’n!!”

I looked up to see Justin putting a plate of pancakes coated in chocolate syrup on the table.

“For me? You shouldn’t have.” I pinched his side.

“Actually, these are for Gus. Along with a glass of milk…which I’m bringing now.”

“Let me do my job, Sunshine. Milk for Gussy and coffee for the parents.”

“Decaf for Brian,” Justin reminded her, smiling at me when I narrowed my eyes at him. “We’d also like two omelets and bacon—extra crispy.”

I held my finger up. “And waffles for me. With syrup.”

“Of course, honey.” She patted my cheek, before leaving.

“Gus, sit down.” I turned him around, making him sit. “Eat. Be quiet.”

He reached with his hand for one of the pancakes.

“Use the fork, Gus.”

“Geez, Brian. He’s too young for that. Here, let me cut that for you.” Justin pulled the plate in front of him, cutting the pancakes in mini pieces, before pushing it toward Gus. “There you go.”

Gus threw Justin a dashing smile, before stabbing a piece of pancake with the big fork, and ate it carefully.

“How do you say? Justin helped you with cutting the pancakes.” I took the fork from his hand, helping him eat.

“Fanks!”

“You’re welcome, kiddo.”

While Gus chewed on his piece, I had some of his food too, making Justin gasp.

“Don’t eat the kid’s food, Brian!”

“I’m hungry,” I shouted. “Munchkin demands food,” I mumbled, patting my belly. “What are you looking at?” I barked at a group of guys at a table across the diner, when they gaped at me.

When my breakfast arrived, I stuffed into my mouth a big piece of omelet. Justin stifled a smile as he cut a more decent amount, shoving it into this mouth.

“Oh, no!” Gus eyed me worried, biting his lip. “Don’t be mad.”

“What happened?”

“Uh, it was an accident,” he mumbled.

“What’s up, buddy?” Justin pushed his plate away, keeping his eyes on Gus.

Gus looked between us, before down at his shirt, tears springing in his eyes. “I didn’t mean to!”

There was a dollop of chocolate syrup on his yellow shirt. “It’s okay, Sonny Boy. We’ll take care of it.”

“Don’t!” Justin lunged to take the napkin out of my hand, but it was too late. I’d already managed to smudge his shirt worse than it was. “Damn, Brian. Lucky, I grabbed an extra shirt for him. Come with me, Gus.”

“I’ll do it.” I took the clean shirt from Justin, grabbed my son’s hand, and led the way to the bathroom.

“So you’re not mad?”

“No, Gus. It’s just chocolate.”

“Mommy will get really upset.”

“Arms up,” I instructed. “There you go.” I put his clean shirt on, arranging it.

“I hafta potty too.”

I wasn’t sure about allowing him anywhere near that toilet, but he had to go, so after placing toilet paper on the seat, I installed him there, standing next to him.

The door of the bathroom opened, and in came two people talking loudly. It took only a few words from them to realize they were speaking of me.

“Have you seen him?”

“I know. Whatever happened to the man everyone wanted.”

“Yeah, right. From Stud of Liberty Avenue, he’s turned into Pariah of Liberty Avenue.”

I pressed my finger to my lips, silently telling Gus to keep quiet as I got him dressed.

“Well, we should have expected him to settle for that twink he’s been fucking for years.”

“But have you seen him? He’s turned into this fat pig.”

I gritted my teeth. Fuck you, you assholes!

“Daddy, can we go now? It kinda stinks here,” Gus whispered.

“It’s a wonder the twink is still with him. My bets are if Kinney keeps growing, the blondie will dump his sorry ass.”

“Yeah, too bad. Kinney was a great fuck.”

I couldn’t stand there listening to them anymore, especially with Gus next to me.

I opened the door, allowing Gus out ahead of me.

The two trolls stopped talking abruptly, their eyes widening when they saw me.

“Don’t stop on my account, boys. You were saying such wonderful words.” I picked Gus up. “Wash your hands, Sonny Boy.”

“Jus said you shouldn’t lift me.”

“Justin isn’t here, is he? Done? Good. Let’s go.” Taking his hand, I headed to the door. “Always a pleasure, boys.” I sneered at them.

“Why were they talking like that about you?”

“Nevermind, Gus. Can you not mention it to anyone? Our little secret. Shit. I forgot your shirt. Go to Justin. I’ll be right there.” I ushered him in our booth’s direction, turning back to the bathroom.

One of the trolls was still in the stall and the other was waiting in front of the sink.

“We…we didn’t mean it.”

I rolled my eyes. He thought I was back to set them straight. “That’s right. People’s opinions can be so feeble… Not so long ago you were squealing like a pig under me,” I snapped at him, snatching Gus’s shirt from the edge of the sink.

“Come on, Brian. You know we didn’t really…”

“Mean it? Sure. Whatever. You tell it as you see it. Stay the fuck out of my life!”

I stormed out of the bathroom, heading to our booth where I slumped next to Gus.

“Everything okay?” Justin touched my hand across the table.

His freaky sixth sense was in action. “Yeah. Here.” I gave him the dirty shirt to put in the bag.

Not long later, we got up to leave, just as the two idiots passed us. Both of them shot me a long look and I turned it, but mine was murderous.

I fucking hated it when people judged others, me included, without knowing anything.

Chapter End Notes:

Adding a few more chapters. Somehow I forgot about updating this...feel free to spank me...if so much time passes between updates again. As you all know, this is all done.