- Text Size +

 

 

 

By Monday, I accepted what a fucking freak I’d become.

 

I kept touching my man tits every few minutes, in hopes they’d disappear.

 

Ted found one of these self TLC moments to barge into my office. “I can come back later,” he stuttered.

 

“What do you want?” I folded my arms on top of my desk.

 

“You’re aware tonight is the Leather Ball at Babylon?”

 

“You’re aware I’m pregnant?” I bit back. Thanks for rubbing it into my face that I can’t go, asshole.

 

“I didn’t want to sound like a jerk, Brian. It’s just…you have to be there. You always come at the important events.”

 

“What the fuck should I wear? A leather barrel? Look at me, Theodore! I’m 200 pounds!”

 

Even admitting that out loud made me want to cry all over again.

 

“You are?” He gasped, his eyes widening.

 

“I crossed the line this morning. I cried for half an hour.”

 

“I’m so sorry, Bri.” He looked away, but I could tell he was agitated about the Babylon thing, which meant only one thing.

 

“Travis isn’t going tonight, is he?”

 

“He’s been asking for this break for months. You need to keep the manager happy.”

 

“Some other time.”

 

“He already left for Hawaii.”

 

“Fuck! Why didn’t you say so? I’m going to fire him! Then fire you for not telling me!”

 

Ted bowed his head, stifling a smile. I’d threatened him too many times with firing.

 

Asshole! “Get the fuck out of my office!” I hurled the stapler at him.

 

I missed him only by a couple inches, but it was worth the look of horror on his face as he scurried away.

 


 

 

From: Brian Kinney
To: Justin Taylor
Date: June 20, 2005 10:42
Subject: Leather Ball

 

Put on your dancing shoes, we’re going to Babylon tonight…and for the next three weeks. Remind me to fire Travis when he gets his tanned ass back from Hawaii.

 

Try finding me something leather that will fit me, but also make me look good. A hard task, I know. You can do it.

 

Brian Kinney
CEO Kinnetik

 


 

 

From: Justin Taylor
To: Brian Kinney
Date: June 20, 2005 10:50
Subject: RE: Leather Ball

 

You’re kidding, right?

 

Babylon? You’re almost six months pregnant, Brian!

 

N-O!!!

 


 

 

From: Brian Kinney
To: Justin Taylor
Date: June 20, 2005 10:55
Subject: RE: Leather Ball

 

I have to be there to keep everything under control. I don’t trust Ted…not with Babylon.

 

It’s not like I’m going to drink or do E or take some trick to the backroom.

 

We’ll be in and out. You won’t even know we were there.

 

Brian Kinney
CEO Kinnetik

 


 

 

He never replied.

 

It was a clear sign he was really upset, so I left early.

 

At noon I was home—the loft was empty, spare a note on the counter.

 

 

 

I put an outfit for you on the bed. I’m at Britin.


If you know what’s good for you, don’t come after me.

 

 

 

Okay, so we were fighting. Big deal.

 

We’d been there at least a dozen times. He’d get over it.

 

I went to the bedroom. The sight on the bed made me woozy.

 

Justin had put there my tightest pair of leather pants (that I couldn’t button up on my good days) and a leather vest.

 

It was his way of saying I didn’t belong in the club anymore.

 

I pulled my phone out, ready to prove him wrong.

 

Game on, Sunshine.

 

Hello?” A confused voice answered.

 

“Honeycutt, meet me at the leather clothes store downtown.”

 

Hi, Brian. Nice to hear from you.

 

“Now,” I barked, hanging up.

 

On my way there, I stopped at a deli and got the biggest sandwich with everything they had.

 

“You made it,” I praised Emmett when I saw him waiting for me in front of the store.

 

“What’s going on? And what are you eating?” He made a repulsed face.

 

I grabbed his sleeve, pulling him after me into the store. “You’re going to help me find something that fits and makes me look gorgeous.”

 

He eyed me dubiously. “What are you eating?”

 

“A sandwich.” I grinned, taking another bite.

 

“It looks like a garbage bin exploded in there.”

 

“Thank you. You were always honest.”

 

Emmett smirked. “So, what’s the occasion?” He asked as we started browsing.

 

“The Leather Ball. I need something to fit me, but not be revealing.”

 

He stopped inspecting a pair of pants and turned to gape at me. “You’re going?” His eyes stopped on my stomach, not hidden well by my XXL t-shirt.

 

“I own the place. I need to show my face there.”

 

“But not now! Honey…”

 

Honey-cutt, browse and shut up!”

 

After some time, when I was growing angrier by the minute when nothing would fit and if they did, they made me look like Orca, Emmett pushed something into my arms.

 

“Try this.”

 

“What the fuck?” I stared at the leather clump in my hands.

 

“It’s an overall.” He unfolded it, showing it to me with a smile. “Pregnant women wear these all the time,” he whispered, glancing around conspicuously.

 

“Great idea.” It really was.

 

And the thing fit me. And I looked hot in it. It hid my ball of stomach.

 

“I name you my personal shopper for the next three months,” I declared, coming out of the changing room.

 

“At your service,” he joked.

 

When we left, I offered him a ride.

 

“To the diner. I skipped lunch.”

 

“That’s not a bad idea. There’s food.” I nodded.

 

“You just ate that thing.”

 

“I’m still hungry.”

 

After my stop by the diner, where Debbie gave me more than I asked, but I still ate everything like a good, growing boy, I went home.

 

Justin was on the sofa, literally twiddling his thumbs. It was funny, since I hadn’t actually thought of that expression quite so seriously.

 

He jumped up when he saw me. “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick. You didn’t answer your phone when I called!” He rushed into my arms, hugging me tightly.

 

“I got a little something for tonight. By the way, the things on the bed… You’d never mock a pregnant guy with such small clothes, right? You don’t want to make me cry, do you?”

 

Justin shook his head, dazed. “They’re for me, actually. It was a joke. Anyway, I’m going alone. You stay home and rest.”

 

“I can’t let you go alone!” I screeched, wrapping my arms around him. It wasn’t one of my finest moments, but I panicked at the thought of Justin’s hot butt shaking, surrounded by horny queers. “What if you find some hot, slim guy?”

 

He giggled, patting my cheek. “I love my men big. Especially when they’re named Brian Kinney.”

 

I stifled a smile. “I heard of him.”

 

“Sure you have. Everyone has. He’s fucked everyone in the Northern Hemisphere.”

 

“Not everyone!” I protested.

 

“You’re right. There’s this guy, Michael Novotny...”

 

“Shut up,” I muttered.

 

“I heard he’s in a relationship now,” Justin went on, looping his arms around my neck.

 

“Oh, no.”

 

“Yeah. And he loves that guy madly.”

 

“Really, now?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“I guess you’re right.” I pressed my lips to his. “Care if I demonstrate how much I love you? We have time.”

 

“Lead the way.”

 

Justin undressed at the foot of the bed in a messy heap, before crawling on all fours on the bed, wriggling his butt at me. I was right behind him.

 

“Hand me a condom and the lube,” I instructed, palming his ass.

 

I doubt there has ever been another ass like his. I couldn’t get enough, just like he couldn’t get enough of my dick. We were a match made in heaven.

 

Justin tossed me the tube of lube first, and I set to work his inner muscles. I tapped his thigh for the condom, expecting it.

 

I wasn’t ready for another BB conversation with him.

 

“Justin,” I hissed. “Condom, come on.”

 

“There’s none left here.”

 

“What?” I stared in disbelief at the bowl. Fuck. “Wait here.”

 

I went to the bathroom and checked the cabinet there—nada.

 

This isn’t happening.

 

“There are other ways!” He called loudly.

 

“No way!” I shouted back, walking into the kitchen and ransacking the drawers and cupboards, throwing things around.

 

“Not that! I get it. I’m not stupid, Brian. Look, there’s that new dildo you bought last month. We didn’t try it.”

 

“I need to fuck you,” I snapped. “I’m horny as fuck. Oh, lookie!” I picked a foil from what used to be my wet bar, only to realize it was empty. “Who put the empty condom foil here?”

 

“You? Remember? Last week.”

 

“Fuck you.”

 

“If you find a condom…sure. I’m game.”

 

“Don’t be a brat!” I yelled in his direction, advancing to the living room.

 

My desk. There had to be some in the drawer.

 

I promptly emptied the drawer on the floor, and groaned in frustration when there were no rubbers.

 

“Just come back here. I have an idea!”

 

“Are you going to buy some?” I returned to the bed, sitting next to him.

 

Justin pulled a face. “I suck you off while you fuck me with the blue dildo.” He waved it in front of my eyes. “Please?”

 

“Fine, but next time you go shopping, buy a big box.”

 

“Only one? I swear we go through them like candy.”

 

“Okay, buy a dozen boxes. Now, suck me off.”

 

He knelt at my side, immediately setting to work. It took me a minute to remember I had to do my share.

 

Picking the dildo, I coated it with lube, before pushing it into his ass.

 

Justin moaned loudly, throwing his head back, but I pushed him down my dick. “You stop, I stop.”

 

“I dare you,” he said around me.

 

“Fucking watch your teeth,” I hissed.

 

“Did I ever bite you?” He pulled away, glaring.

 

“No, but be careful.”

 

“Remind me to never get you pregnant again. You’re driving me crazy.”

 

“Good idea. Now, suck.” I twisted the dildo inside him, earning a loud moan from him.

 

His skilled mouth was almost as good as his ass. I tried keeping up with him, in returning the pleasure he was giving me, but when the first sparks of the release shot through me, I all but forgot about his ass.

 

Justin moaned around my dick, wriggling his butt and blindly seeking my hand, putting it back on the dildo. If I wasn’t so turned on and close to exploding, I’d have probably laughed.

 

Somehow, I managed to make him come at the same time as I shot down his throat. It was hot as hell the way he fucked himself on the dildo, gulping my cum.

 

“That was so hot,” he gasped, curled around me, a few minutes later. His head resting against my shoulder and an arm across my stomach.

 

“Yeah,” I agreed through a yawn. “I suggest a nap, before we leave.”

 

“We don’t leave. I leave.”

 

“Justin, I’m too tired to argue with you.”

 

“I can give you a speech considering you never talk back during these. I always feel like I’m talking to myself.”

 

“Go right ahead. Your voice puts me to sleep.” I brought him closer. “But before you start, pull the blanket over us.”

 

In response, he twisted my nipple. Sadly, it didn’t have the desired effect.

 

Besides hurting like a motherfucker, the thing I’d been dreading happened. There was milk all over his face. He sat up, sputtering and scrubbing at his face.

 

“The fuck?”

 

“You said it yourself a couple of days ago. Don’t make me say the word out loud. I’ll throw up.”

 

His baby blues widened. “You mean that was milk?”

 

“No, it was my cum.”

 

“I had that on my face. It’s not so liquid.”

 

“Twat. Now let me sleep. It’s the only time when I can escape this nightmare.”

 

I heard him getting out of the bed and most likely going to the laptop, but I didn’t care. I had to sleep.