- Text Size +

 

Brian had oddly lost track of the time when his keen senses alerted him to the close proximity of his much-desired prey. He had just finished feeding and was about to begin another kind of hunt; one that he hoped ended with the hot little blond finally moving toward him. Licking his lips as his eyes focused on Justin's perfectly rounded ass, Brian knew his control would be more tested now. Justin no longer had his watchdog to monitor his every move; of course, Brian had never truly been hindered by Seth's slight interference. He had been nothing more than a pesky insect that was easily squashed beneath his heel. Brian laughed mirthlessly to himself. In essence, that was very close to what had happened, even though he hadn't acted as he had with exclusively self-serving reasons.

 

For a few moments, Brian simply followed closely behind him, uncertain of how he would make his next move, for now, simply admiring the tempting beauty that seemed to be idly walking along the darkened waterfront. Why was the blond even here? Justin appeared to be wandering around without any clear destination in mind. Brian surmised something was troubling the other man, but he doubted it could be his former boyfriend's demise. Justin would have no way of knowing about that. Brian frowned as he watched Justin moving at a slow pace, the boy's attention not on anything nor anyone. This was a dangerous area for one as vulnerable as he perceived Justin to be. There were many types of predators eager to pounce on the weak. He realized that wouldn't happen with him watching the young blond so intently, but he wondered to himself-- what if he wasn't here to protect him?

 

Brian shuddered, instantaneously realizing that to be a ridiculous response. Since when did he care about the fate of others? He was immortal, and not driven by human emotions. His fascination with Justin had all of his actions and responses in turmoil. This needed to end. Brian thought about Ben's presence, and his less than subtle warnings. Ben was devoutly protective of him. There wasn't a doubt that Ben would act out if he believed his brother had taken leave of his senses, risking his existence due to a distraction regarding a human. Brian had no intention of allowing things to escalate any further. Once he satisfied his lust for the blond... both on his body and his blood, Brian knew it would be resolved. Scowling at the unbidden thought that Justin wouldn't be so easily categorized, Brian moved in closer... 

 

It had to be that simple... and it would be.

 


 

Justin gradually became more aware of his surroundings, his senses suddenly becoming alert. He felt eyes on him; although, in the darkness of the night, he realized it would be useless to seek them out. He had ventured much farther away than he had originally intended; and now, he knew he needed to get back home... or at the very least, somewhere safer than the darkened waterfront. For an instant, his footsteps faltered, his thoughts making it more difficult to keep moving steadily along. Home. Where would that be now? He didn't have a home now. All he did know was that he needed to get away from here and back to the apartment while Seth was gone. He would have a bit of time to collect his things, and hopefully, figure out where he would go next. It wasn't that he was penniless, he did have money in the bank... but, he had to make what he had last. He had so many decisions to make... and he needed to make them quickly. 

 

Turning the corner, away from the water, Justin gasped as he was pulled sideways, a rapid motion propelling him forward; although, strangely, not feeling his own footsteps carrying him along. Realizing that he had been maneuvered into an even more secluded section of the docks, he opened his mouth to scream, when a finger flattened over his slightly trembling lips. Instantly, Justin's terror vanished, a unique scent overwhelming him, not a doubt of it being his not-so-secret admirer. His hand lifted to brush Brian's finger away from his mouth, even in the near darkness, unable to miss the hunger in the other man's eyes. "Brian, you nearly scared me half to death! What has gotten into you?"

 

Brian knew he was handling this encounter all wrong... but his hunger for this man was too much for the savage in him to endure. He had hunted this man for longer than he had any other man. Brian accepted that his desire for this particular human was at an intensity much higher than any before Justin - even if he only acknowledged that to himself. Even knowing the blond could bolt, Brian pressed his body into the other man's, letting his desire be more fully felt. In a moment, though, Justin wouldn't have a doubt of that. "Two very interesting points. Let's start with the first one before we proceed... It's extremely foolish for a boy with such vulnerabilities such as yourself to brave the dark waterfront with all sorts of predators about. If I wasn't so pleased that I so easily found you, I might want to spank your hot little ass for such disregard for your safety."

 

Scowling into the semi-darkness, Justin pushed against Brian's chest, not the least bit surprised that he couldn't gain any separation. There was something about Brian Kinney that screamed unparalleled strength. He wasn't about to admit it to Brian, but he felt safe now. Somehow he just knew no harm would befall either of them here. He had to try to distance himself, though. Brian's words of spanking him had caused his own cock to twitch. The very last thing he needed was to encourage Brian even more. "I didn't mean to end up here; I was just walking and not paying attention. Either way, I can take care of myself."

 

"Is that so?" Brian asked through a sarcastic laugh. The boy had no idea of the dangers he could have faced out here tonight, nor could he know how easily he could combat them. Hopefully, he wouldn't need to find out. Revealing his full nature to Justin was something he couldn't do until he was certain he could delve into his mind. Doing so without that ability would have Ben breathing down his neck... and, that was something that wouldn't end well for Justin. "I won't dispute that now. I'd rather move onto your other point."

 

Justin blinked, already forgetting what that had been. Brian's nearness and determined pursuit always wiped his thoughts from his mind. What was it about this man that pulled him in? The last thing he should be thinking about was this man, at least not tonight after what he had learned about Seth's betrayal, and how it would ultimately affect him. "Uhhh, this is interesting and all... b-but, I really should be getting home, Brian."

 

"Not quite yet..." Brian rasped, his hands moving to slide down to Justin's hips, his own pushing even harder into him. He could feel every inch of the other man against him. They had never been wedged so tightly together... and this was only the beginning. He lowered his head to breathe in Justin's scent, his lips opening on the blond's neck. It took all of his resolve not to extract his fangs and taste him. He had a deep craving to do so, but not nearly as much as he desired to fuck him. "You smell so good..." he growled, his teeth and tongue nipping along his neck, "I know you will taste even better---" Brian's eyes turned black in the darkness, his hunger overwhelming. With his mouth open on Justin's warm flesh, he couldn't deny his most primitive call. He would deal with the consequences later. Right now, he had to taste him, and in doing so, solve the matter of his curiosity about Justin's taste. 

 

Justin moaned, unable to resist placing his arms around Brian, his hands clinging to his back, his neck arching into Brian's determined onslaught. For a moment, Justin felt like Brian's teeth had pierced his skin, but the thought immediately vanished when he became overwhelmed with pleasure from Brian's ministrations.  Justin felt his cock leaking, the pleasure suddenly overtaking him. "B-Brian... p-please stop... it's too much."

 

Brian swore to himself. He had lost control, and now he had to rein himself in before he revealed everything to Justin. It wasn't any surprise that Justin was so responsive to his actions, his victims always were, but Justin's initial response had been different. Whether the blond knew it or not, he was an extremely sexual creature. Brian could both smell it and taste it in him. He had never meant to taste him... at least, not tonight. And, now that he had, would he ever be able to deny himself? Justin's blood was rich, thick, and utterly addictive, and he'd only claimed a small taste. Everything about this man was unique. Fuck, Brian thought to himself. What had he gotten himself into? He licked the small wound closed, in doing so, healing it instantly. There would be no marks remaining... but, Brian knew he would never forget Justin's exquisite taste. Another temptation he would be forced to resist. He believed that he could; at least, for the moment. The burning question remained - for how long?

 

TBC