- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: Yes, FINALLY an update. I do realize this has been such a long time in coming. To those of you that are sticking with me in this journey, I both thank and appreciate you! It is my intention to wrap this story up with a few more chapters, so a lot will start happening. Please forgive any mistakes made while I was rushing to get this chapter written. In the small blocks of time that I was able to sit down and write, it tends to hamper my creative flow, so I am hoping it comes together neatly. :)

Thanks for reading! I do hope to make it a shorter wait the next time...

 


 

Ben's eyes were wild as he paced up and down the long hallway, his eyes glowing when he glared at Brian's bedroom, as the battle within himself raged at how he could stop what he perceived as a disaster. Not only for Brian...but for all of them. He should have ended this at the very moment he had realized Justin's true lineage. Placing his blood in Justin's system had been a mistake of paramount proportions, one that he hadn't even considered when he had devised what he had thought to be a clever plan. Although it had given him a connection to Justin that revealed Justin's fairy bloodline...it had also done so much more.

 

Justin's memory was now returning; in fact, everything should be clear to him very soon. Running a hand through his already disheveled hair, Ben chastised himself for his stupidity...something that was generally never attributed to him. He was the reason that Justin's memory was now returning in waves so strong that he had been jolted from sleep and rushing to Brian in the middle of the night. 

 

How had he forgotten that one drop of his blood acted as a healing agent? Justin had ingested more than a single drop, and he was a fairy. Justin's special abilities would be heightened by the consumption of his special blood. It would wear off in time, but that wouldn't matter. The healing would be complete. Not only would Justin's memory fully return, but his powers could possibly be elevated. Whereas he knew Justin wouldn't have visions of Brian's past; in particular, Brian killing Justin's former depraved boyfriend, he could possibly see any future actions for both himself and Brian. That could be catastrophic. 

 

At the moment, though, that wasn't his primary worry. If Brian had sex with Justin tonight; and his senses told him that was imminent now, Justin's suddenly enhanced allure would be too much for Brian's more predatory instincts to be controlled. Brian would reveal his true nature, and Justin would know everything. If that disaster became a reality, there would only be one viable solution and one that Brian would fight him on relentlessly.

 

Should events play out as he intuitively thought they would, Justin Taylor would need to die tonight. 

 


 

Brian licked his lips as he watched Justin inching further up on his bed, the enticing blond beauty thrusting his hips forward, his eyes glazed with desire...a want that was fully directed at the predator that ached to ravage him. His eyes narrowed as he watched Justin's seductive movements, aware that Justin hadn't been like this before tonight. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that his memory beginning to return was pushing his fairy nature to the forefront. And there was nothing more seductive to a vampire than a fairy. Just the thought of tasting his special blood again made his dick twitch, and his throat ache unbearably. He vowed he would somehow achieve that tonight. 

 

Continuing to watch Justin's sensual motion, Brian growled, "You are so fucking hot..."

 

Justin's smile was sultry, his tongue stroking his own lips apart as he hungrily stared at Brian, not a doubt in his mind that he hadn't ever been so lost in his own desires. Was it because he had resisted from the beginning? Even though Seth had been in his life then, he had still been fascinated by this man. In being honest with himself it had always been more than fascination. He had been attracted to Brian. "Perhaps I am...but you make me feel even more so. I want you so much, Brian. You have no idea how much---"

 

Brian's eyes flared, barely able to keep the savage in him in check. Briefly, and in the very back of his mind, Brian wondered how he would handle fucking Justin without revealing all of himself. What troubled him even more was the knowledge that he didn't really care if he did. In that, he knew Ben's concern about this relationship was more than justified. Uncaring of the risk, Brian unsnapped Justin's jeans, his fingers skillfully lowering the zipper, and pulling them down Justin's legs, Brian licked his lips as his eyes trailed up and down Justin's legs, his gaze hungrily fixated on the bulging cock beneath his snug black briefs. Rolling off of the seductive blond in one quick motion, Brian hoarsely demanded, "Remove the rest of your clothes. I need you NOW."

 

Slowly sitting up, Justin leisurely pulled his shirt over his head, lazily tossing it to the side, his eyes smoky and beckoning the other man to take action, tempting him to lose control. Continuing to appear unhurried, Justin slowly trailed his fingertip down his chest, pausing when he reached the top of his briefs, running it slowly along the edges, his cock twitching as he saw nothing but turbulent lust in Brian's eyes. "Is this what you wanted, Mr. Kinney?" Justin provocatively asked, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip, his eyes smoldering with the hint of every sinful pleasure imaginable. 

 

Unable to resist, Brian pushed Justin's hand away, and roughly pulled the only barrier down his legs, and throwing it in the direction of Justin's discarded shirt. "You have no idea what you are risking with your seductive games. I hope you are ready to face the consequences..."

 

"I am more than ready. I was foolish to fight this for so long..." Justin whispered back, his eyes now brimming with a need almost equal to Brian's nearly feral gaze. 

 

Now that Justin was completely naked, Brian pulled away long enough to strip his own clothes away. Before lowering himself down to the tempestuous blond again, Brian roughly asked, "How experienced are you, Justin? I need to know how rough I can go with you---" His eyes were hot and hungry as they moved over Justin's perfect body, his tongue swiping at his lips as he stared longest at the beautiful cock that was hard and pointing up, delighted at the unexpected size of it. As much as he hated the thought of Justin having experience with another man, despite how much the idea of jealousy was foreign, and repellent to him, Brian also realized his own limits. Going easy with this more tempting Justin could be too much for him to withstand.

 

Justin frowned for a moment, in an instant remembering his limited sexual experience. "I'm not a virgin, Brian...but my experience is limited." The lusty haze that had been enveloping him evaporated for a brief moment when his instant memory recollection occurred. Could it be that simple? After living in this fog for so long it would be incredible if mere questions would suddenly invoke the memories of his past. His eyes suddenly connecting with the fierce need in Brian's, Justin decided these were thoughts for later...in fact, much later.

 

"Well then, I guess I will start slow..." Brian growled, the savage in him seeking to possess and devour, while not exactly disappointed he would get to play with Justin as he prepared him for the most intense fucking the younger man would ever have. Brian licked his lips as he stared at Justin's engorged cock, thinking that would be an excellent place to start. "I see a tasty treat I have been hungry to savor. I think I will start right there---"

 

Justin didn't have time to ask questions before Brian moved into position, his tongue snaking out to lick stripes along Justin's dick, up, down...and all around. His tongue moved to stab into the slit that would soon feed him, before his mouth opened wide, lowering to fully engulf the throbbing organ. Justin's hands reached beneath him to clutch the silk sheets, his head arching back, his lips parting as he began to pant and writhe on the bed, Brian's mouth tormenting him exquisitely. Moaning when Brian firmly placed his hands on Justin's hips to keep him still, Justin was forced to remain calm and give Brian complete control, something he sensed the other man was determined to have - not only just tonight but every night. 

 

"That's right..." Brian gruffly approved the hunger riding him lowering his tone to a barely audible rasp. "We will progress much more quickly when you accept exactly who is in charge here---"

 

Gritting his teeth, Justin nearly hissed his own response - "For someone who has professed to want me for so long, you suddenly aren't in any hurry"

 

Brian continued to suck on Justin's now pulsing dick, sadly aware that the half-human creature didn't have the same stamina as his own. It wasn't his intention for Justin to come so quickly. As much as he was hungry to savor the full flavor of Justin's release, that would wait for another time. This first time, he would be deep inside of the addictive blond when they both achieved mutual bliss together. In slow deliberation, Brian's mouth slid down and off of Justin's needy shaft, his eyes glowing with unsuppressed hunger...one that was about to be satisfied on different levels. "What a fierce pair of balls you've suddenly amassed. Your returning memories have brought on more confidence. It's fucking hot."

 

Justin squirmed on the bed, his body that only needed Brian's mouth and body possessing him rebelling against his mind that wanted to hear more. Suddenly, he was feeling so connected to Brian. He didn't know why; although he suspected it might have something to do with the fog that had so quickly evaporated, his deepest desire being to move forward...and hopefully doing so with Brian. "And here I thought you were turned on by sweet and shy little Justin." Licking his lips, Justin watched the man that stared at him like a fierce predator, knowing nothing would satisfy him more than being devoured by this hot man that possessed eyes that bordered on total savagery. 

 

Brian barely bit back a growl as he could smell the sweet aroma of Justin's faerie blood calling to him, almost equaling the lust he felt for totally possessing the enticing blond. Despite the knowledge that he couldn't compel Justin, Brian knew he was going to thoroughly feed on the special blond before they finished tonight. Consequences be damned...

 

Standing to his feet, Brian moved away from Justin, his dick twitching at the needful whine that seemed to be ripped out of Justin's throat, the blond clearly devastated by the absence of his touch and mouth. Brian moved around the bed before he opened the bedside drawer, urgently reaching for the lube, tossing it to Justin, a snarl almost erupting when he looked at Justin's still writhing form on the bed. Fucking hell...Brian thought to himself. He wanted to totally wreck him. Devour him body and soul until Justin was his sole possession. When Justin looked back at him in confusion and lust-filled eyes, Brian savagely ordered, "Prep yourself NOW. I am not patient...and I want to watch you."

 

Justin swallowed, his hand slightly trembling when he popped open the cap, his eyes focused on Brian when he squeezed a generous blob onto his fingers, desire continuing to overtake him. Not uttering a word, but recognizing his own heavy breathing as he began to slip a finger inside, Justin spread his legs further apart, tilting his hips so Brian could get a good look. Although he didn't understand the reason why his shyness suddenly seemed to be a thing of the past, Justin worked his finger inside, slowly sliding in another, moaning as his fingers moved, unable to look away from the almost feral look in Brian's eyes. He wanted him so much. Justin knew he had never wanted a man more.

 

"H-how long do I have to do this, Brian?" Justin bit his lip, realizing his question sounded like a desperate plea. "I-I'm ready now..."

 

Brian's eyes flared, barely able to keep them from glowing red as hunger and lust equally gripped him. "Until I am satisfied you are ready for what I am going to give you. Once I start, I won't be stopping until I am fully sated."

 

Justin groaned, slipping another finger inside, he began to hump against the bed, a fire elevating in his body that needed to be quenched, a desire that was consuming him. "P-please, Brian. I need you---"

 

A savage primal growl ripped from Brian's throat, one that he knew Ben would hear if he was on this floor of the house...however; at the moment, uncaring of that, or about how his brother would feel about what was about to happen. "Pull your fingers out NOW. You are ready enough. Roll over and move up and grasp the posts. I won't be taking it easy on you. I can't..."

 

"I don't want you to. I-I want it all---" Justin gasped breathlessly. Watching as Brian's now naked body moved towards him, Justin's eyes widened at the sight of the large cock that would soon be demanding entry. He couldn't wait to feel that special burn. Justin wasn't a virgin, but he knew Brian's cock would feel much different. He wouldn't simply be fucked...he would be taken. Hurriedly, Justin moved to do Brian's bidding, his desire to tease and torment the other man long past. 

 

Brian licked his lips as he watched Justin rolling over, his legs spread wide open, with his gorgeous ass uplifted, seeming to be beckoning to be taken. Moving in behind him, Brian's lips curved into a carnal smile. Take him was exactly what he would do. Over and over again. Licking his lips as he was in position behind Justin, Brian nearly drooled at the sight of Justin's ass angled up, open, and vulnerable to anything he wanted to give him. The blond had no idea of everything he wanted to do to him. In time, though, he undoubtedly would. Unable to resist, Brian slid his tongue along Justin's sweet hole, knowing he didn't have the patience to truly savor it now. There would be a time when he wasn't so hurried, and he would give Justin a rimming that would have him writhing in desire that he would beg to be quenched.

 

Justin wiggled his hips as Brian's tongue slid across his hole, knowing if Brian persisted he would come before the other man was even close to being inside him. "B-Brian...please---"

 

Without any warning, Brian's hand pulled back and smacked Justin's ass, his eyes flaring at the scent of Justin's pre-cum escaping. "Be still..." Brian growled. As much as Brian wanted to prolong their mutual pleasure, he knew he couldn't wait any longer. Justin's dick was pulsing in need, and he needed to be inside him even more. He had never wanted a man this much. The time for his agonizing wait was now over. "I hope you opened yourself up good for me because I am going to fuck you HARD..." Brian hissed, his cock ramming into Justin's prepped but still tight hole, barely able to restrain himself from totally bottoming out inside of him. Fuck...he felt so good. Brian wanted to pound him into tomorrow.

 

Justin gasped at Brian's initial savage push, the sweet burn feeling too good. He wanted it all...and he wanted it now. "M-more Brian, please..."

 

"You'll get more. So much more..." Brian grated, his dick slicing purposely forward, his hunger for Justin elevating to an unbearable level. Brian slid his hands up Justin's back, sensually sliding over the delicious sweat-drenched skin, his hands settling on Justin's shoulders, knowing he wanted to hold him firmly in place for what he knew would be coming next. At that moment, they would both be coming, his seed deep in Justin's ass...and his addictive blood feeding his most primal hunger.

 

Justin moaned, barely able to be still, yet not wanting to do anything to cause Brian to pause or stop his now hammering motion. Fuck, Justin thought to himself. Sex had never felt so good. This was their first time together. How was it even possible to feel this good? To feel so connected? "B-Brian...I won't last. It's been so long---"

 

"I don't expect you to last. At least not this time..." Brian hissed, his tongue sliding up Justin's spine, his upper body following along, the bloodlust overtaking him, the destination of the pulse throbbing in Justin's neck irresistibly calling to him. "In a moment, you won't be able to control yourself. When the bliss overtakes you, don't fight it, Justin. Come fast and hard."

 

Justin nodded, panting laboriously as Brian continued to mercilessly ram into him, each of them reaching for that special place that would propel them into sweet oblivion. Justin knew he wouldn't last much longer.

 

His eyes glowing now, Brian licked the side of Justin's neck right before his fangs extended. Uncaring about consequences, confident that he could handle any fallout his actions caused, Brian sliced his fangs into Justin's neck, a feral growl erupting at the instant Justin's special blood slid down his throat, only barely noticing how Justin's back stiffened momentarily before the blond gave himself over to him completely...arching into both his mouth and his cock. Brian continued to slam into Justin as he hungrily consumed the life-sustaining essence. Justin tasted too fucking good. This could quickly become an addiction...if it hadn't already.

 

Forcing himself to retract his fangs, Brian licked the wound closed, his voice a rough snarl when he spoke, "Come now, Justin." Reaching beneath him, Brian tightly clasped Justin's throbbing cock, jerking it as he finished, growling in pleasure as they both reached their peak together. Brian found himself hoping Justin wasn't too freaked out. He wanted to fuck him all night...and if Justin was fine with all that had just happened, that was exactly what he would do.

 

Justin was silent until Brian rolled off of him and to his side, unsure of exactly what had just happened, but knowing he couldn't wait to repeat the experience. "Uhhh, what was that, Brian?"

 

Brian smiled, knowing there would be no way of denying what had just happened. Justin was too damned intuitive, and he didn't want to lie to him...not anymore. "To put it simply - I am a vampire. I'm sure you have questions, and I will answer them all."

 

TBC