- Text Size +

 

Three Months Later...

 

Brian pushed into Justin, his eyes glowing red as he rammed his cock in and out, the steamy water that cascaded down their bodies, unable to compare to the heat the two of them were generating. Nothing felt as good as bottoming out inside of Justin. He was addicted to everything that was Justin Taylor. After fucking him for what had been days, weeks, and now months, there was no such thing as enough. "You always feel so fucking good---" Brian growled into the side of Justin's neck, his tongue licking the rapidly beating pulse point, knowing that another hunger would overtake him soon. No matter how much of Justin's fairy blood he consumed - the sweetest and most addictive of ambrosia to a vampire, it was never enough. Each taste always tasted like the first taste, always leaving him wanting more.

 

"So do you..." Justin gasped, his ass pushing back against Brian's cock that was drilling into him, fusing them together as if their bodies had been created solely for this purpose. Arching his neck into Brian's mouth, by now instinctively knowing exactly what his vampire lover needed, Justin's sultry fairy immediately climbed to the surface, seducing his lover what the flirtatious imp inside of him desired most of all. "Harder, Brian. Bite me. Fuck me like you want to wreck me---"

 

Brian hissed, his cock hammering into Justin's hot little hole that gripped him so tightly, refusing to be too quick or harsh. Fairy or not, Justin was still half-human. He could not withstand the full fervor of a vampire, especially one that had an insatiable hunger that could not be appeased. "Careful there, little fairy. You can't handle THAT level of possession by me."

 

Justin slid his hands back to clasp around Brian's hands that were latched tightly onto his hips, yanking at him to meet each and every brutal thrust. No matter how much force Brian fucked him with, Justin never thought it was enough. He knew that Brian often held back, and he didn't want that. Justin wanted to feel it all. "I can handle more than you think, Brian. And, I want it...I need it so fucking much."

 

A snarl ripped from Brian's throat, the predator in him wanting to give his lover everything he asked for - in fact, he wanted to give him even more. Brian wanted to push him to his very ceiling, watching as he spiraled back down, only to push back even harder, giving Justin the release unlike any he had ever experienced. "Put your hands against the wall and brace yourself. I am going to give you what you want, Justin. What we BOTH want..."

 

Without any hesitation, Justin immediately responded, removing his hands from around Brian's, and placing them flat against the wet tile. He didn't have any intention of giving Brian a reason to change his mind. He had been dreaming about this exact possession; although, he hadn't told Brian that yet. He would after the fact. For now, he just wanted the full experience of belonging to Brian. Justin knew there wasn't a flicker of doubt in either of their minds that he belonged to Brian, but he knew this would only solidify that reality. "Fuck me, Brian. Harder. Claim a-and bite me as if you own me."

 

A primal hiss slid through Brian's lips. Damn provocative fairy. Justin knew exactly what to say to make him lose his fucking mind. His fangs quickly fully extended, the savage in him had been waiting impatiently for Justin to plead for the sting of his bite. "I DO own you, my sweet little fairy. If nothing else has made that an irrefutable fact, then, this will surely leave no doubt..." 

 

Justin moaned as Brian pulled nearly all the way out of his ass, his fangs sliding into his neck at the exact time his cock slammed back inside, Brian instantly anchoring Justin to him with his hand clutched tightly to his chest, his other hand securing Justin's head to the side as he began feeding on Justin in ravenous hunger as his cock rammed savagely into Justin's tight heat. Brian didn't slow his pace in order to acknowledge that Justin was keeping up with him. As he gorged on his addictive blood, Brian could feel everything that Justin was feeling. Justin was in pure unadulterated bliss. This wouldn't last for very long. The force of his thrusts would bring them both to completion quickly.

 

Barely mindful of how much blood he had already taken, Brian slowed down the speed at which he was feeding but never altered his pace of driving in and out of Justin's ass. He tasted fucking amazing, but his ass gripping down on him so tightly was another form of ecstasy. On all counts, Justin was the perfect drug. He would remain that for all time. His and only his. Brian growled as Justin's muscles clenched around him, immediately after, Justin's release coating the wall of the shower. He was so fucking hot. Brian couldn't believe he had found such perfection. 

 

Retracting his fangs, Brian licked the wound closed, sliding his hand away from the back of Justin's head, and down to clasp tightly around his hip, keeping him safely in place as he pounded out his own completion. Brian nearly howled when he let go, coming in thick ribbons inside of his perfect boy. "So fucking good..." Brian growled into the back of Justin's neck. 

 

"Another dream realized," Justin smiled as he softly murmured, finally catching his breath, unable to believe what Brian did to him - over and over again. He would never get used to this life, not even after putting it all into perspective. It was totally surreal; at least, it was to him. As they silently rinsed off, and stepped out of the shower, each of them quickly drying off, and wrapping a thick towel around their waists, Justin realized his past life had begun to fade into nothingness. Everything was about now and the future, all of which was about his life with Brian. 

 

He had fallen irrevocably in love with a vampire. There was so much he didn't understand about his own heritage. The information he had been given had been so sketchy, and he wasn't sure he would ever understand it completely. He had read over the paperwork repeatedly that the attorney had given him. He couldn't even ask the attorney. It was a sealed letter due to the privacy of the contents. What attorney would even believe in the existence of fairies? He certainly wouldn't have before he had learned the truth about himself, nor would he have believed in the existence of vampires. Both were a part of his life now. Brian was immortal, and he was not. That was a sobering thought, one that had been in a corner of his mind ever since his feelings for Brian had deepened to the extent they had elevated to now.

 

Brian watched Justin curiously as they moved out of the bathroom, and into their master suite, uneasy about the unrest he sensed in his young man. He still couldn't compel Justin, nor would he ever be able to, but after ingesting so much of Justin's blood, he could feel his emotions as clearly as if they were his own. Placing a forestalling hand on Justin's arm, Brian halted his steps, asking him with a raised brow, "What's wrong, Justin? Suddenly you seem almost forlorn."

 

"It's nothing really..." Justin hedged. "I am just being silly."

 

Rolling his lips, Brian shook his head, aware that Justin Taylor could rarely be defined as silly. He doubted this was one of those rare occasions. Pointing his head over to the writing desk not far from the bed, Brian told him to be seated, pulling up another matching chair to sit close to him. "We don't have any secrets between us now, Justin, and I intend for it to stay that way. Tell me what's bothering you." Brian didn't add that he would make the problem go away by any means necessary. He didn't have to say it. Justin should know that by now.

 

Justin snorted. "Too bad Ben isn't still around, he could tell you everything---"

 

"Evasion won't work, Justin. Not with me..." Brian advised sternly. Justin wasn't wrong about that, though. Ben's gift of perception was extraordinary. He would quickly determine what was troubling his young lover. 

 

"Fine. I feel stupid even mentioning it, and it's something that shouldn't be a factor for many years yet." Justin knew he was hedging, dreading sounding like a complete fool. 

 

Brian glared at Justin, his concern only increasing as Justin delayed in explaining to him what was troubling him. "I'm waiting, Justin. Vampires aren't very patient. It would be wise if you stop provoking any unease in me."

 

"It's not my intention..." Justin snapped. "I'm basically mad at myself for ruining such a beautiful, not to mention hot moment we just shared. I am human, Brian, and I realize that we won't always have what we have now."

 

"Why won't we?" Brian nearly yelled, barely able to keep his fangs from extracting. What the fuck had happened to give Justin so many doubts? He hadn't touched a man since he had brought him into his home months ago, outside of feeding when necessary. As much as Justin would be willing, he wouldn't feed exclusively on Justin. Brian was never sure how much Justin could physically endure, and he wouldn't risk him for anything. 

 

Justin reached out to extend his hand to Brian, squeezing it tightly when Brian immediately accepted the offering. "I didn't mean anytime soon, Brian. I know how you feel about me, and I feel the same about you. I don't think our feelings will ever change. In fact, I'm sure of that. Perhaps it's another enhanced gift from being half-fairy. I am scared about the future. You are immortal, and I am a human. I will age in time, and you will always be as you are now." 

 

Brian compressed his lips, forcing himself to forsake an eye roll, realizing his typical sarcasm wasn't what Justin needed right now. "Justin, it will be many years, decades even, that age would become a factor. It is something we can discuss when that time is closer."

 

"Discuss?" Justin squeaked out, a tremor in his voice as he continued to think about time passing by and inescapable eventuality. "There wouldn't be anything to discuss, Brian. It's just life."

 

Brian sighed, only slightly surprised they were having this conversation now. Justin was so young. It shouldn't even be a consideration at this point...but, Justin wasn't only very sensitive, he was extremely intelligent as well. Giving his hand a reassuring squeeze, Brian gently told his overly delicate blond, "You will have options other humans don't have, Justin. As I said, we can discuss this at that time."

 

"Options?" Justin asked, confusion placing a frown on his face until suddenly there was enlightenment. "Oh, I don't know about that. I'm not sure I could be a vampire, Brian. I am just too soft---"

 

Brian emitted a sultry laugh. "Not all of the time."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant." Shaking his head, knowing he was being silly, and that the future would take care of itself as it should, he released Brian's hand, a yawn suddenly escaping, not the least bit surprised by it. The days and months had been filled with late nights, with him doing so much during the daytime when Brian was asleep. Perhaps it was time to take a breath now. "Just ignore my silly ramblings. I think I'm just overtired."

 

"Nonsense, Justin. Your thoughts, and especially your fears, are never silly. I want to know about them no matter how insignificant they might be." Brian stood to his feet, reaching for Justin's hand and pulling him with him. Silently, they removed their towels, each of them slipping into clean underwear, the only thing they wore to bed. 

 

Slipping into the large bed, Brian waited until Justin laid his head against his chest, before he pulled the covers up over them, his hand lightly stroking Justin's soft blond strands, for some reason, a nightly ritual that he had enjoyed since Justin had moved into his rooms. Idly sifting his fingers through the strands that had been growing longer in the recent weeks, Brian softly asked him, "Have you thought about contacting your mother?" When Justin immediately tensed beside him, Brian needlessly reminded, "I think she is the only person living that might have some insight into your fairy heritage, and she did reach out to you to provide that information when you were in the hospital."

 

"That's true, but I'm not ready for that yet. I just got all of my memories back, and my painful past is a part of that. No matter how much she tried to get the news of my inheritance to me when I was in and out of consciousness, it doesn't make her ignoring all of the years of my father's abuse disappear." Even though he realized his mother had tried to improve his life by passing that knowledge along, and obviously keeping it from his father all of those years, he still wasn't able to forgive her neglect. Perhaps in time... but now was not that time.

 

Brian nodded, completely understanding Justin's position; although surprised that it was a view they agreed on. He was a creature of habit, and rarely trusted anyone, his brother and Justin were excluded from that. Forgiveness went along with that. He wasn't sure he could forgive her either, but he was hopeful that Justin would forgive his mother in time. It was just the nature of Justin's tender heart. Something that he would hate to see diminished if Justin ever made the choice to become a vampire.

 

His eyes closing, sleep soon to overtake him, Brian huskily whispered, "No matter what you decide, I am in your corner, Taylor. Human or vampire, I am with you until the very end."

 

Justin smiled, snuggling in closer. Aware that Brian was slipping into his undead sleep, Justin sighed happily, blissfully content. "You are everything I want, Brian Kinney. Now and forever."

 

END

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: This is where we end this journey. I realize there are so many avenues I could have explored and extended, but I felt it was time to say goodbye. I never rule out revisiting my characters, especially in such alternate 'verses. Only time will tell about that. Feel free to leave your thoughts about that. :) Thank you for reading!    

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Insatiable also liked 430 other stories.