Brian Kinney has bought his own hunting and pleasure playground... Babylon. However, he is not a normal man. He is a vampire. Justin Taylor will soon be pulled into his world, a young man that has survived his own dangerous past. What happens when hunter encounters a more addicting prey?
STORY IS NOW COMPLETE.
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner
, Brian Kinney
, Emmett Honeycutt
, Justin Taylor
, Michael Novotny
, Original Male Character
, Minor Character Death
, Out of Character
, Raw SexGenres: Alternate Universe
, Angst w/ Happy Ending
, DramaPairings: Brian/Justin
8969 ePub Downloads:
May 25, 2020 Updated:
Jul 09, 2021
A/N: This is another vampire story. Brian's backstory will be discussed as this story moves along. I will say, he has recently moved to Pittsburgh, the timeline of a few months, and he has purchased Babylon. Justin is in a relationship with another man. How serious? We'll see as this progresses, and explain how that relationship came about. (Bear with me on that part. Anyone who is familiar with my writing knows that I am all about exploring the relationship between Brian and Justin. It will evolve to simply that.) The bashing did happen in this 'verse; however, it did not induce nerve damage, but psychological ones instead. You will understand how very quickly...
Thanks for reading. Please let me know what you think. As always, your feedback is incredibly motivating.
Banner: Thank you to the incredibly talented Marian... aka Marny1. Your skills always bring my words to life! I can't thank you enough!!
Disclaimer: I do NOT own the characters of Queer as Folk. They are the exclusive property of their creators. No infringement is intended.
1. Premonitions (Prologue) by confused_bliss [Reviews - 0] (636 words)
A/N: This is a mere prologue, so the initial chapter is very short. We meet Justin here. The next chapter will showcase Brian. I hope you enjoy it. :)
2. Unheeded Advice by confused_bliss [Reviews - 0] (1552 words)
3. Morning Anxiety by confused_bliss [Reviews - 0] (1844 words)
4. The Helping Hand of Fate by confused_bliss [Reviews - 0] (2210 words)
5. The Hunt Begins by confused_bliss [Reviews - 0] (2205 words)
6. Plans Interrupted by confused_bliss [Reviews - 0] (2933 words)
7. A Walk in the Moonlight by confused_bliss [Reviews - 0] (1583 words)
8. Taking Care of Business by confused_bliss [Reviews - 1] (3012 words)
9. Plans Set in Motion by confused_bliss [Reviews - 1] (2879 words)
10. No More Stalker by confused_bliss [Reviews - 1] (2276 words)
11. Unexpected Visitor by confused_bliss [Reviews - 1] (2218 words)
12. Just One Taste by confused_bliss [Reviews - 2] (1600 words)
13. An Unexpected Answer by confused_bliss [Reviews - 3] (2619 words)
A/N: To anyone that has been reading this story elsewhere, this is a NEW chapter. I hope you enjoy it.
14. A Shocking Discovery by confused_bliss [Reviews - 3] (2669 words)
15. Home Sweet Home? by confused_bliss [Reviews - 2] (2659 words)
A/N: This is basically just the meeting between Ben and Justin. I guess we'll see how THAT goes. Thank you to those that are still hanging in there with me. As with all of my stories, this story will be finished, and I don't foresee it being as many chapters as some of my others. However, only time will tell about that. Thanks for reading!
16. Human, or Something More? by confused_bliss [Reviews - 1] (2846 words)
17. The Awakening Begins by confused_bliss [Reviews - 3] (3526 words)
A/N: Please forgive any mistakes, along with the much-delayed posting of this chapter. I feel like I've been working on this forever with little progress at each attempt due to how little time I have to write these days. Hopefully, that improves soon...unfortunately, I can't guarantee that. Also, I did start posting another story. My intentions are typically to alternate between them equally, but these days, I will go with where the muse leads me. In regards to both stories, they will be written and completed.
Thanks for reading!
18. Consequences Be Damned by confused_bliss [Reviews - 2] (3084 words)
A/N: Yes, FINALLY an update. I do realize this has been such a long time in coming. To those of you that are sticking with me in this journey, I both thank and appreciate you! It is my intention to wrap this story up with a few more chapters, so a lot will start happening. Please forgive any mistakes made while I was rushing to get this chapter written. In the small blocks of time that I was able to sit down and write, it tends to hamper my creative flow, so I am hoping it comes together neatly. :)
Thanks for reading! I do hope to make it a shorter wait the next time...
19. A Night of Truth by confused_bliss [Reviews - 2] (2280 words)
A/N: This story is coming to an end. I am hoping to finish it with two more chapters. Hopefully, I can get this wrapped up soon. Thank you for reading!
To those that are awaiting the next chapter of 'Dark Obsession,' I have not abandoned the story. Far from it. My muse is extremely active for that story. I am just finishing this story first so I can work exclusively on one story. Bear with me, it will be coming.
Another important note for anyone that reads my stories elsewhere. My stories are ONLY being posted here at Kinnetik Dreams, and at A03. My older stories are still listed at FF.net, but I haven't posted new stories there for a long time. I am sorry if this is inconvenient for any of my readers, but what I needed to do.
20. A Stunning Understanding by confused_bliss [Reviews - 4] (2612 words)
A/N: Please forgive any mistakes made. I rushed at times getting this chapter ready to post. Story notes at the end.
21. A Fitting End by confused_bliss [Reviews - 5] (2430 words)