- Text Size +

 

Gary Sapperstein paced back and forth, in his office... symbolic of a caged mountain lion. He continuously ran his hand through his hair, his eyes wild, and seeing nothing but visions of blood and mayhem. At once the silence was abruptly disturbed when his office door was opened and closed, an exclamation hissing through his lips as he spun around to face Brandon casually approaching.

 

"Fuck, Brandon! Don't you ever knock?" Gary reprimanded more than asked... his unease and irritation growing each passing moment. "We could have some major shit about to go down! I don't need those kinds of surprises!"

 

"Relax, Boss. What's the big deal?" Brandon grumbled, taking a seat across from Sapperstein's desk.

 

"I told you on the phone, Brandon. Surely you can't be that dense??" Gary hissed, his eyes bulging out as he stared down the man that appeared to view the recent events as having no importance at all.

 

Reaching into his pocket and extracting a cigarette, Brandon lit it, his eyes blank as they focused on the tip. He shrugged indifferently, before saying, "I think you could be getting excited about nothing, Boss."

 

"Nothing!?" Sapperstein roared. "How can you possibly call having Kinney, and now Caletti on the island as being nothing? What don't you understand about the danger they represent?"

 

As always, Brandon thought of the easy solution. "They are just men. No more no less. They react the same as any other when struck down by a bullet." His eyes were cold as he turned to look at his boss. "Say the word and I will personally deliver our welcome and our goodbye."

 

A string of curses fell from Gary's mouth. "You are a fucking moron. Do you have any idea how many men have tried to take them out - either separately or when they have been together? Men that are experts in their trade. And where do you think they are now?" Gary held up his hand when Brandon was going to utter another cocky retort. "I'll tell you where... weighed down at the bottom of a river, or just gone without any sort of trace."

 

Taking a long drag on his cigarette, Brandon inhaled deeply before exhaling a long stream of smoke. "Listen, Boss... maybe you are worrying for no reason. I mean, think about it, why would Kinney show up here, and then Caletti in plain sight? If they were about to take us all out, wouldn't there be more secrecy?"

 

Gary took the seat behind his desk, his finger tapping his lip thoughtfully, before he answered, "That could be, although it's still too much of a coincidence for me. Why would they choose this island... if they don't plan to run me out?"

 

"I say we just deal with them... then, we don't have to worry either way." A frown appeared when a thought suddenly came to mind. "Where's Justin? Shouldn't he be here for this meeting?"

 

"Justin is taking care of business..." Sapperstein said with a sneer. "Kinney was seen drinking heavily at the bar; I sent Justin after him. We already know he's got the hots for Justin. A drunken ‘Surgeon' could give up some information. And pull your head out of your ass! We can't just go in and take them out. Caletti has an international organization. His murder would bring on consequences... ones we can't handle."

 

Brandon looked at the boss incredulously. "Drunken or not, you don't really believe Kinney will let anything slip that he doesn't want to be known? I don't think Kinney earned the reputation he has by being that careless."

 

Throwing his hands up in exasperation, Gary snapped, "I don't know what else to do, Brandon. We don't have that many options. Justin is our best chance."

 

"About that... I can't help wondering how much we can really trust Justin. He's young, Boss... And could be easily manipulated, especially by someone old school like Salvatore Caletti. Has that ever occurred to you?"

 

"Of course it has." Gary smiled disparagingly. "I've had the possibility of a betrayal covered for years now with Justin. His family doesn't pay any sort of ‘protection' money to me. I do that to keep Justin in line. He knows if he violates my trust, not only will I go after his father's resort, but his parents as well. Justin has everything to lose if he betrays me, and he knows it."

 

Brandon nodded, hoping the boss was right, but some lingering doubts still nagged at him. "I guess you have it all under control, Boss. What do you want me to do?"

 

"Not a damn thing. We lay low, but still, go about our business. Stay alert and watch your back. We don't need any surprises with both Kinney and Caletti on the island. I have a feeling Justin will be out of commission for tonight." He cast a shrewd, warning look in Brandon's direction. "I don't want you to interfere in anything that's happening between them. I know how much you like Justin."

 

Standing to his feet, aware he was soon to be dismissed, he smashed the end of his cigarette in Gary's ashtray, before holding his hands up in complete supplication. "I won't go near them or the resort tonight. You got my word, Boss." Justin's infatuation with the big, bad Surgeon would soon end. Once they fucked, it would be over, and Justin would come back to him. After all, Justin hadn't been successful in fucking him yet, and he dangled that carrot in front of the hot little blond with calculated deliberation. Justin would keep coming back until that itch was satisfied. He always had. Brian Kinney wouldn't change that.

 


 

Brian slammed the door of his suite shut, the lock immediately secured, his body pressing Justin's into the door without a single word uttered. His darkened eyes ravenously drilled into Justin's lips, his cock twitching as he thought of them on him, taking him to mindless euphoria... a release he needed for so many reasons. He licked his lips as he looked at the full raspberry ones curving into a teasing smirk... his hunger impossibly growing. He growled as he looked at them, unable to resist taking a thorough tasting of them, deciding that this was going to be a long night for the hot little blond.

 

Justin gasped when Brian's lips crushed onto his own, his lips instantly parting to receive the demand of his insistent tongue. Resistance wasn't even a thought. He wanted this more than anything. In fact, he realized he had wanted it since that first tumultuous meeting. As he became lost in the fervor of Brian's savage kiss, he almost found himself grateful for the demon that drove Brian now. The aura surrounding them simply oozed raw, untamed sex. He couldn't wait to fully explore it.

 

Sliding his hands down the door panel, Brian sought out the enticing flesh of Justin's ass. Insistently, his hands slid inside of the blond's too tight jeans... desperate now to feel bare flesh in his hands. As his mouth continued to mark and dominate the one beneath his own, his hands squeezed and explored the perfectly rounded flesh. He couldn't wait to bite and mark it... in a way establishing his own personal brand on it - even though he never looked at a man more than once. In the back of his mind, he wondered if that would be the case with this volatile man.

 

Justin's hands slid up Brian's back, not stopping until he slid them into Brian's hair, guiding him to kiss him even more intensely, his cock hardening as he felt the savage in the brunet escalating even further. He loved this side of Brian. Raw. Untamed. Primitive. In his mind, this was Brian Kinney. Bringing the full extent of this out of Brian turned him on more than anything ever could. Justin moaned his protest when Brian's lips began to back off, a part of him rebelling at the loss, and yet, hungry to move on to better things.

 

"As much as I am enjoying this little prelude, I do believe there was something else I was going to do with these hot little lips..." Brian rasped, his finger idly coming up to trace Justin's lips, his eyes now nearly black with hunger. "Do you remember? Or do I need to remind you?"

 

Opening his mouth, Justin allowed Brian's finger inside, in one smooth motion showing him exactly how well he remembered. He began to suck on Brian's finger, his eyes hungrily avid on Brian's expression... making certain the older man was inspired with the same degree of lust that now overwhelmed him. Releasing the digit with an audible pop, Justin whispered hoarsely, "I seem to remember something about you wanting to feed me your cock. Does that sound about right?"

 

"How about you stop teasing me with that tempting little mouth, and get down to business..." Brian gruffly demanded, taking a step backwards to give the hot blond just enough room to maneuver. Brian arched his brow as he watched Justin go down to his knees, the blond's hand working on the snap of his jeans with finesse, nothing awkward or hesitant in his touch. The boy knew what he was doing. That had never been in doubt. He intended that they both achieved a mind-altering moment. They were off to a very nice start.

 

"Such a long, thick, beautifully hard cock you have here... Mr. Surgeon." Justin pushed Brian's jeans down his toned legs, not a bit surprised to find the man going commando.

 

Playing along, Brian sing-songed in a sultry voice, "All the better to fuck you with, Junior."

 

Justin scowled. "Okay enough with the name-calling." He looked up the length of the well-hung man, lifting his eyes to meet his mocking gaze. "That is, if you want your dick sucked."

 

"Fine. I'll behave. I certainly wouldn't want to forego the pleasure of those pouty, argumentative lips, doing something much more productive." Brian's tone was only half-filled with censure, the other half was pure admiration. This boy was spirited, brave, and filled with confidence. All traits he appreciated in a man. "Enough talk. Let's see more of what your mouth can do..."

 

"That would be my pleasure, Mr. Kinney..." Justin purred, his tongue sliding out to capture a glistening drop that pearled at the tip of Brian's cock. "You are already hard and leaking. I think you make my task far too easy... Sir."

 

Brian's cock twitched at Justin's choice of words. The action was meant to inspire the blond into more intimate action. "My cock has been ready for this since the first time we met. I'm not used to denying myself for so long."

 

"Well then, let's see if we can make it worth the wait..." Justin whispered, his mouth opening to take Brian's cock in, teasing this man suddenly moving to the back of his mind... his desire to taste and know him beginning to overtake him. Justin's hands reached out to clasp the back of Brian's haired, muscular legs for support, having no doubt that him being in control of this delicious little exercise would be taken out of his hands soon.

 

"I'm counting on that..." Brian gutturally told him, at the moment restraining his desires to take over and show the blond exactly what it meant to be fed Brian Kinney's dick.

 

In no time at all, Justin was deep throating the well-endowed organ, in the back of his mind thinking nothing had ever felt so good or right. Immediately he had to relax his throat to allow Brian's cock full access, the immense thickness more than he typically experienced. It was a fullness that he loved... one that he wanted to prolong for every possible moment. Justin growled around Brian's cock when he felt the older man's hips beginning to thrust, elated in his skills that Brian could so quickly begin to lose control.

 

Brian slid his hands up Justin's arms, stopping them to settle on his shoulders, knowing if he lifted them any higher, he would be speeding things along by feeding the blond his throbbing dick. When Justin's mouth began pulling and sucking on him, the boy's tongue fully engaging in the action, giving particular attention to the pulsing head, it was all he could do not to thrust with all the force within him, shoving his cock even deeper down the receptive throat, and have Justin's head banging against the door. "Oh y-yes. Such a good little cocksucker."

 

Justin lifted his eyes to drink in the pleasure transforming Brian's face, his desire only deepening in the knowledge he was the source of this man's pleasure. He couldn't remember ever feeling anything like this. Justin continued to lap at Brian's leaking cock, while his mouth kept moving up and down the shaft, his lust-filled eyes meeting Brian's, realizing the savage was about to be released in the fierce predator. He lightly hummed around Brian's cock, instinctively knowing the slight vibration would make the older man lose control. For some reason, that was something he wanted to see most of all.

 

"Brace yourself... you are about to learn what it means to be taken..." Brian rasped, his hands moving upward to close around Justin's face, his fingers sliding into soft, blond strands of hair, his expression feral as he began to frenetically slam his hips forward, his hands holding Justin grounded in place, the savage feeding of his cock fully commencing. Even in his lust, he kept a close look on Justin's facial expressions, making certain he wasn't giving him more than he could take. For some reason, that mattered to him, and that was the most alarming part of all. Brian Kinney didn't care about anything... or anyone, and yet, he cared about Justin's comfort.

 

Brian decided he couldn't think or rationalize about anything right now. His entire attention was the sensations that continued to overtake him, exhilaration and admiration overwhelming him as Justin responded with equal fervor to his primitive motions. This man was special, even unique in a world he found to be vastly lacking with such a quality. He wanted this man beyond bearing, and he would take him - passionately and intensely.

 

Justin couldn't think as Brian relentlessly pounded his throat. He could barely breathe, but he fucking loved it. Nothing had ever been so intense. He could see by the look on Brian's face that his release was swiftly approaching, the end was almost disheartening to him. He didn't want this to end. In complete surrender to the control Brian exercised over him, Justin became transfixed by the lust blazing in Brian's eyes, a groan escaping when his desire overtook him and he came in waves still in his pants.

 

Eyes even more feral, Brian accelerated his movements, within moments pumping his release into Justin's mouth, pleased as Justin skillfully swallowed each and every drop as he fucked his warm, and welcoming mouth into sweet oblivion. It was with the deepest of regret that he pulled his cock free, only doing so to give the blond a chance to catch his breath before the next round began... one that he knew would be just as memorable.

 

Shakily rising to his feet, Justin deliberately licked his lips, his throat raw, but in the most positive of ways - at least to his way of thinking. "So, was that up to your expectations, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian's eyes slid down Justin's body, his appetite far from appeased. "It was a good start; however, I am far from finished with you."

 

Sinuously, Justin began to strip, his eyes remaining locked on Brian's that devoured him during the process. "Tonight I'm yours, Brian."

 

Tonight, hell... Brian thought to himself. From the way things were progressing, he doubted tonight would be enough. He didn't care if that went against his code. Whether Justin realized it or not, his possession would last until he decided otherwise. At this moment, he couldn't foresee an end anywhere near in sight...

 

TBC