- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And the smut continues...

 

Salvatore took a small sip of the aged bourbon, his eyes meeting Ben's over the glass. "How do you think it's going between them?"

 

Ben laughed. "I think tonight it's going exactly how Brian likes it. In yet another way, he's in his element."

 

"Pain management..." Salvatore grimly observed.  "Although, from what I briefly observed, I think there's more to it regarding Justin. I just hope Brian is willing to talk after tonight. This isn't the place for him to lose his focus. He needs to get it back."

 

Nodding in both understanding and agreement, Ben told him, "I agree, Boss. Sapperstein is going to watch for any signs of weakness. Once found he will exploit it. Most likely it will be without warning being that Brian rarely shows any form of vulnerability."

 

Salvatore sighed, guilt shadowing his expression. "The blame of that will be thrown at my door..."

 

"No, Boss. I can't agree with that. Maybe Brian should have been told long ago, but that's in the past now. Moving forward is all that's left. And I think when Brian recollects every moment the two of you have shared, especially in the earlier years, he will see the love you have for him... a feeling you have always had for him, and in your own discreet way made sure to show him."

 

"I do hope you're right, Ben. This move to the Virgin Islands will mean nothing without him. All the key players are in place here; the takeover would be easily accomplished. However, not without Brian's full compliance." Salvatore shook his head worriedly. "Right now, I'm not so sure that will happen."

 

Ben eyed his employer shrewdly, as always listening to every word he said, and seeking all those he didn't say. "I was correct then. You do seek to retire here. Not only retire but hand the family business over to your son. And I'd surmise you plan for Justin to take on Brian's current role in the organization. What about Pittsburgh? Won't your brother oppose this move?"

 

A rare sneer transformed Salvatore's normally impassive face. "Not if he values his life... or that of his family. He signed off on that years ago. I have financially bailed him out of so many crisis situations of his own making. Trust me - he won't ever want to start that war."

 

"I hadn't thought about that, Sir. Your brother has always been weak. He wouldn't pose much of a threat. For the most part, he's nothing more than an annoyance. So... what's the plan now?" Ben asked, unable to mask his curiosity.

 

"For now I wait until Brian comes to me. We need to resolve our differences - or any that Brian has created within his mind. Once we are unified again, then Gary Sapperstein receives an offer he can't refuse..."

 

Ben thought about that for a minute. "He might not be so easy to convince this time, Boss. Back in Pittsburgh, he was just starting out. A pariah for sure, but not so empowered. He's had a taste of power being the kingpin here. He might not want to relinquish that..."

 

Salvatore laughed coldly. "I'm sure he won't... However, with the aces I have up my sleeve with both Brian and Justin, Sapperstein will either take the cowardly way out, or he will pay the ultimate price. Whichever one he chooses makes very little difference to me."

 

A slight shudder overtook him. No matter how many years he had been devoted to Salvatore Caletti and what was best for the family business, he still felt a bit of a chill whenever Salvatore referred so easily to the taking of another man's life... even if it was a bottom dweller like Gary Sapperstein. "Well... let's hope everything goes as amicably as possible, leading to Brian's dynasty starting on a positive note."

 

"All that matters is that Brian accepts his rightful place. My son in action is a powerful thing to behold. I hope we get to enjoy that." As much as he spoke of business, and how amazing Brian's contribution would be to furthering their stronghold, Salvatore wanted his son in his life more than anything. He had enjoyed that over the years, but it had been mostly bittersweet. Not being able to call Brian ‘son', or even know that look of respect Brian held in his eyes could actually be a son's love for his father, had steadily worn at his heartstrings. His enemies would never believe it. He had kept his secret well. However, that was over now. He wanted the world to know that Brian Kinney had no connection to Jack Kinney, and was in fact, the son of Salvatore Caletti. He could only hope that given time, Brian would want that too.

 


 

The blaze in Brian's eyes reflected his tremendous need as he bent Justin's naked body over the back of the high-backed sofa, in the back of his mind pondering if they would ever make it to the bedroom. What the fuck was it about this man? He had fucked hundreds of men, been blown by even more, and yet, this young kid had easily given him the most mind-altering blow job he had ever enjoyed.

 

After that erotic encounter, they had made out like hungry teenagers, unable to keep their lips off of each other. In the process of their torrid embrace, they had clawed at each other's clothing like savage animals. He wouldn't be surprised if some of them hadn't been damaged in the process. Not that he cared. Despite his fondness for his overpriced clothing, he wouldn't have cared if he had ripped them asunder. Each thread had become unwanted as he moved toward fully claiming this beautiful boy... in fact, a man that he desired like no other before him. "Are you ready for me?" Brian rasped into Justin's ear, his teeth sinking into the skin below it. He skillfully sheathed his cock, and popped open the bottle of lube, sliding some over the latex before squirting even more into the perfect ass he was moments from fucking the hell out of.

 

Justin moaned as he felt fingers penetrating him... probing and stretching him, rationally knowing this was needed before he received what he knew would be a frenzied and savage fuck, but the horny side of him just wanting to beg Brian to fuck him this very moment. "Mmmm..." Justin continued to moan, unable to stop his hips from moving against Brian's fingers. He'd never been so turned on in his life. He couldn't wait to feel the full effect of a Brian Kinney possession. "I'm ready, Brian. Fuck me already. P-please..."

 

Brian huskily chuckled. Justin was so incredibly responsive. It made his dick twitch. "I know you are. I can feel you clenching down on my fingers. It makes me burn to fuck you. Deep. Hard. And so fucking fast..."

 

During the past few minutes, Justin had lost his ability to respond with his more witty retorts. He was in a painful state of need... his every response centered on this one man. Forcing himself to focus, and take back a fraction of control, Justin raggedly whispered, "Well then... are you going to do it - or are you just going to talk about it all night?'

 

A growl was Brian's answer. Pulling his fingers free, Brian lined his cock up for entry, determined to proceed at his own pace, and not allow himself to be rushed by a far too ballsy blond. "Hold on tight..." Brian hissed into Justin's neck, his tongue scorching a trail across his sweat-drenched skin, "this is the start of a rough ride..."

 

Justin whimpered when Brian pushed inside, only to pull completely out, and slam all the way back in again. It wasn't a cry of pain. At that moment, it had been a cry of frustration... finally having what he most desired, then to have it withdrawn, before returning at full force. He had never wanted to feel the burn of possession as much as he did right now. As Brian increased the pace and began pounding into his ass, Justin found himself mindlessly moaning at the feel of Brian moving inside of him. He was being overtaken by sensory bliss as Brian savagely possessed him. "F-feels so good..." Justin gasped, his hips continuing to buck backward against Brian's thrusts, in his mind unable to get close enough.

 

Brian's hands ran down Justin's sides in feather-like strokes - a complete contradiction of how his cock plundered the tightest and most perfect ass it had been his pleasure to fuck. And there was no denying it - fucking Justin was the greatest pleasure he could ever have. He didn't doubt that for an instant. His breathing began to become erratic as he pressed forward for each urgent thrust. His eyes shut, as he closed his mind off to everything that wasn't associated with the incredible feeling of Justin's tight heat gloving him. In the back of his mind, he wondered how amazing it would feel fucking Justin without the thin covering that was the only material between them, grimly realizing he would never have his answer to that. Regardless of the danger that was his life, that was one risk he never took.

 

Gusty pants began to slip from Justin's mouth, his breathing quickly rivaling the man that so passionately and relentlessly possessed him. Brian felt so good moving inside of him. As he gave himself over, mind and body, to the pleasure Brian's movements instilled in him, Justin doubted he would last much longer before spilling his release over one of his father's elegant pieces of furniture. Even in the midst of his desire for release, Justin giggled at the very thought. There was a time and place for such thoughts. He knew this was not that time...

 

Brian raised a brow as his cock continued to pound into Justin's sweet ass, unable to fathom how Justin could find amusement in such a heated moment. He was entirely too gripped by his own swiftly approaching bliss to ask a question that led to any delays to their mutual gratification. There would be plenty of time for that afterward. Brian clasped his hands around Justin's hips, holding him securely in place as he made deep, stabbing strokes, his hands pulling Justin back against him with each plundering thrust. Releasing it would almost be a disappointment. He could go on fucking Justin's perfect ass indefinitely. "Reach down and grab your cock. I want you to come when I do."

 

Justin had no problem following that directive. His cock was leaking profusely. He needed to come more than anything else. Moving one hand to reach down to his cock, Justin tightened his grip on the sofa with his other hand. Collapsing to his feet was the last thing he wanted to do now. He started pumping his cock in rhythm with Brian's ramming thrusts, his breathing becoming shallow as he gave himself over to the pleasure, and what he knew to be his impending release. He hadn't been fucked by many men. Before now, Brandon had been the most skilled. Without a doubt, Brandon lost that title now - at least with him. Brian was the most skilled, and thorough top any man could ever have. Being a top himself, he could see Brian's skill even more. He couldn't help hoping he would be in this obviously enviable position - time and time again.

 

"Let go, Justin. Come with me..." Brian demanded, his teeth nipping into Justin's shoulder, his own release nearby, and from the tightening of Justin's legs and inner muscles... he knew the blond was in the exact same condition.

 

Almost instantaneously, Justin exploded, Brian responding exactly the same, their breathing becoming even more hitched as they reached for that undeniable call to pure bliss. Brian pumped his way through the aftermath, his mouth opening against the back of Justin's neck, the scent of sex, and sweat permeating their surroundings. He would hate seeing them both cleaned up. The smell was intoxicating. It had never been more so than with Justin. That thought more than slightly disturbed him. He didn't care about anything or anyone... that was just how he lived his life. How he had to live it in order to survive.

 

As he pulled free from the tight warmth of Justin's ass, a muscle jerked in his cheek at the unbidden thought that came to him - a harsh and unwanted return to reality. There was one person he had cared about for years, someone that he would sacrifice his own life for. That sentiment now weakened him. He had to get past that. Watching as Justin straightened to his feet, chuckling at how he slightly stumbled in the process, Brian didn't delude himself about this session being about his brand of pain management. This had been about his lust for this intriguing boy. A young man that was enmeshed in a dangerous world - all of his own choosing. He had so many questions about Justin and how he made such choices. In time he would ask them. For now though, he would just revel in the moment. "I think a shower is in order... before the next round."

 

"Next round?" Justin challenged in a stern voice, knowing any sort of intimidation on his part would be hysterical with him standing naked, and still trembling in the aftermath.

 

Brian moved closer, his mouth smashing down on Justin's, his tongue ravaging the depths of his mouth. He growled into the heat of Justin's mouth, pulling back to say, "I think we both know there will be many rounds to follow. Perhaps even beyond tonight..."

 

"Is that so, Mr. Surgeon? And here I thought you didn't do that..." Justin teased him, in his mind elated that he was unique in Brian's world of ‘one time only' fucks.

 

Running a finger down Justin's chest, then back up again, he rolled his lips under before answering, "I guess there are exceptions to every rule." Arching a brow, Brian asked him, "Are you complaining?"

 

Wrapping his arms around Brian's neck, plastering his sweat, and come-slickened body against Brian's, Justin purred in a sultry voice, "Not at all, Mr. Kinney. I am here for your pleasure... our mutual pleasure. Maybe in the process, I will learn a new trick or two..."

 

Brian reached around and swatted Justin playfully on the ass. "Maybe you will, Junior. Maybe you will."

 

TBC