- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Of course there has to be a shower scene...

 

Brian slowly slid the bar of soap down Justin's back, licking his lips as he enjoyed a more leisurely look at the perfectly rounded bubble butt that he had been too rushed to fully appreciate when he had the blond bent over the couch, and fucking the sweet hell out of him. He would show his appreciation for it now, though. He began to salivate at the very thought of it.

 

Justin peered over his shoulder, seeing that Brian wasn't making much progress with the soaping process, knowing it meant one thing - Mr. Surgeon had something on his agenda. For some reason, though, he knew he was going to love it. "You've been soaping my back for several minutes now. Am I that dirty?"

 

Placing his lips against the center of Justin's back, Brian nipped at the skin, before slithering his tongue downward, his hand placing the slippery bar of soap back into the dish. Brian's voice was guttural when he responded, "You're about to get a lot dirtier, little boy..."

 

A deep groan emitted as he felt Brian dragging his tongue down the center of his back, not stopping when he reached the crevice beneath. Oh fuck, Justin thought to himself. He'd just been fucked by Brian Kinney, and now it appeared he would be rimmed by him as well. He couldn't imagine how intense this man would make that intimate and erotic act.

 

"Consider yourself lucky, Junior. I rarely get down on my knees for any man." Brian lowered himself onto the wet porcelain surface, his hands reaching for and pulling Justin's hips backward with one forceful tugging motion. "However, in the case of your ass - I will make another exception." They both knew what he was talking about without him saying the words. He had already made the admission that this wouldn't be one of his one-time-only fucks. It was unfathomable to him, but he couldn't imagine having enough of Justin's perfect ass... not to mention his pleasure-giving mouth. And until he did have enough, he planned on going at him until he had satisfied every desire. He figured that was going to take a while... much longer than it had with any other man.

 

Glancing back to his left, Justin grabbed at the handrail, at this moment, thankful his father had thought of every form of safety convenience for his guests. One thing he had quickly observed, Brian didn't do things in a small or quiet way. No matter what the task, Brian went at things with intensity. This would be no different. Since he didn't want to collapse onto his knees in a shower of all places, he held on tightly, having no doubt this would be as frenzied and rough as what he had just enjoyed draped over the back of the resort couch.

 

"Mmmm..." Brian growled, his fingers slowly separating the fleshy folds, his eyes homing in on that appetizing and utterly fuckable hole. "Good enough to eat, and I think it's time to get down to it." Instantly, Brian flattened and stretched his tongue forward, his hands spreading the lush cheeks apart, unable to deny himself this erotic foray. He wasn't a man to waste time with preliminaries. In everything, he was a man of action. And there wasn't a doubt in his mind exactly how this particular action would conclude. Brian began tongue fucking Justin's perfect ass ferociously, leaving no doubt it was his deepest desire to devour every last inch of him. Before this night was over, there wouldn't be one unknown spot to his hungry lips. He wanted to consume him. As he moved his hands to tighten on Justin's suddenly squirming hips, he acknowledged he might do precisely that.

 

Justin quickly found maintaining his stance the most difficult of tasks. Fuck! Brian's tongue felt fucking amazing. Was there anything this man couldn't flawlessly do? At this point, he doubted it. As Brian's tongue began jabbing deeper than he ever thought humanly possible, Justin began to pant, his words barely audible when he spoke - "B-Brian... fuck. I- I can't stand it..."

 

Brian growled, his hands clenching Justin's hips, forcefully yanking him to impale his tongue even deeper. He wanted Justin mindless in his lust for him. It needed to equal the seemingly unquenchable desire the young hitman inspired in him. Justin wouldn't be consorting with Brandon again... at least, not until he was fully sated. Right now, he didn't see any chance of that. Brian kept thrusting his tongue forward, his hands kneading and pulling at Justin's hips, the scent and taste of his young lover driving him wild. Opening his mouth, Brian bit at Justin's opening, a low hum beginning to rise from his throat. "Let yourself go, Justin." Brian rasped, pausing only momentarily before his mouth went back to work.

 

Pushing against the tile with his one hand not gripping the handrail, Justin rested his forehead against the shower wall, quickly feeling his body being overcome with pleasure. It was almost unbearable. As good as this felt, and damn, it felt so fucking good... more than anything, he just wanted Brian's cock inside of him. Taking him. Hard. Fast. Without mercy. "Brian, I- I want..."

 

He knew exactly what the blond wanted. He wanted the very same thing, but first, they needed to finish this. As he savagely and ravenously ate the scrumptious ass, Brian's eyes were nearly black as he allowed them to slide upwards to see Justin pressing his head against the tile, his face flushed and his breathing strained and erratic, thinking he was the hottest sight he had ever seen. Running his tongue up and down Justin's delicious crack, then stabbing it back inside again, going even deeper than before, Brian urgently demanded, "Come now, Justin. Then I will give you what you want... what you need..."

 

His breath coming out in shallow, broken pants, Justin began snapping his hips in time with Brian's pulling motions, his eyes rolling back in his head as pleasure overtook him. "So good..." Justin whispered brokenly. "Want you so fucking much."

 

Brian stayed on his present course until he felt the vibrations consuming the young blond, his mouth not pulling away from the enticement of Justin's ass until he felt the tremble in Justin's legs cease. He slowly stood to his feet, his tongue starting at the base of Justin's spine, and moving slowly upwards, the desire to possess and conquer now overwhelming him. Moving his hands upwards, Brian slid them over Justin's stomach, to his chest, yanking him tightly against him as his painfully erect cock prodded at the ass he had so voraciously enjoyed. Brian rasped into Justin's ear, "As I thought... fucking delicious. Now, get dried off and join me in bed. I'm going to fuck you even harder than I did the first time."

 

Justin spun around into Brian's arms, the speed of his movements dislodging the grip the beautiful assassin held on him, causing both of them to almost lose their balance on the wet surface. He couldn't allow Brian to assume complete control, although they both knew Brian could take it at any time of his choosing. He arched a brow, his breathing only slightly more settled. "Are you sure you can wait that long... Mr. Surgeon?"

 

With a falsely menacing look on his face, Brian reached around and swatted Justin sharply on the ass, smirking when the young blond shrieked in surprise. "Not if you don't get moving, twat. My dick is hard and needs to be pounding your tight little ass. However, this time I'd like for it to be in a bed."

 

Smiling mischievously, Justin ran his hands up and down Brian's chest, moaning deliberately as their bare cocks mashed together, both rising and filling even more. Stepping away and through the shower door, Justin's eyes moved to hungrily eye Brian's twitching organ. Reaching for a towel, Justin hurriedly dried himself off, not needing to look to know that Brian was doing exactly the same. Stepping through the bathroom door, Justin cockily asked, "Are you coming?"

 

Brian growled as his eyes followed Justin's addictive bubble butt's progress. "Not yet, but soon. Coming over and over again..."

 


 

"Mr. Gold, I am surprised you decided to accept my offer..." Gary Sapperstein stated smugly, motioning for Taylor's desk clerk to be seated across from his desk. "Previously you had shown such devotion to the Taylor family."

 

Ethan shrugged indifferently, his eyes darting nervously between Boss Sapperstein and his thug. He had never had any dealings with organized crime, nor with these two men in particular; however, he was more than aware of who they were. These men were lethal. Running afoul of them wasn't something he wanted to do. "Things change. I can see no reason not to make some easy cash just for supplying what could be useful information to you."

 

"I'll decide how useful it is..." Gary snapped, in no mood to play games with this insignificant man. "Does this have anything to do with your new resort guests? Kinney or Caletti?"

 

Ethan's lip curled at the mention of Brian Kinney. He hadn't liked him from their first meeting, and now it seemed Justin was smitten with him. He had never seen Justin so attentive to another man. As he'd watched them from a safe distance in the bar, he had observed Justin's every response to the beautiful brunet. He had been disgusted. Justin never fawned over a man like that. The opposite was always the case. Despite Justin's cutting words to him, he hadn't totally given up hope. Seeing Justin with Kinney had destroyed what little hope remained, as well as increased his desire to get even. "It's about Caletti. He had a visitor earlier... an unexpected one."

 

Brandon's look of boredom suddenly became more interesting, when he displayed his interest by demanding, "Well? Who was it?"

 

Gary glared at Brandon. He could never get him to stay within his boundaries. "Ignore my employee. He can be a bit overzealous at times."

 

Ethan ran his eyes over Brandon, unable to deny his physical appeal. The anger that seemed to simmer in the hot blond was actually a turn-on. "That's okay, Mr. Sapperstein. He's hot. That gives him license to get away with much more."

 

Slamming his palm down on the desk, Gary shouted, "Flirt with my staff later, Gold. Tell me who went to see Salvatore Caletti!"

 

Swallowing nervously, knowing he had overstepped here, Ethan stammered, "Uhhh, it was J-Justin. Justin Taylor. It makes no sense why he would visit someone like Caletti."

 

Brandon's head immediately turned to his boss, their eyes meeting in an instant understanding. Justin had possibly betrayed them, and if this man was to be believed - they both knew it.

 

"Are you absolutely sure?" Sapperstein hissed, coming to his feet and moving around his desk to tower over the anxious informant. This information could only mean one thing. Justin was a double agent of sorts. If that turned out to be true, he would kill him!

 

"Yes, Sir. I was in the right place at the right time. After he left Caletti's suite, Justin went down to the bar and hooked up with Kinney." His eyes hot with jealousy, he spat out, "I'm sure they are still together."

 

Gary took a deep breath, trying to work this out in his mind. Had Justin double-crossed him or were these just the words of a jealous man bent on revenge? "You had better be telling me the truth, and not talking with your dick! I don't think I need to tell you how I handle being deceived!"

 

Shaking his head, Ethan's eyes were wide, when he answered, "I swear it's the truth. Justin was in Caletti's suite. I didn't hear anything, so, uhhh if that's all, can I go now?"

 

Smiling coldly, Gary nodded in Brandon's direction, his eyes telling him what he wanted him to do. "Sure you can, Mr. Gold. Brandon will pay you for your time, and escort you back. Won't you, Brandon?"

 

Standing to his feet, ice forming in his eyes, Brandon nodded his agreement. "I'd be glad to. Shall we go, Mr. Gold?"

 

Ethan swallowed nervously, standing and backing to the door. "T-that's not necessary, Mr. Sapperstein. I can find my own way, and I don't need any payment. I didn't have that much information."

 

"On the contrary. Your information once confirmed is very valuable. I always pay my debts." Gary tapped his lip thoughtfully as he moved back behind his desk. "There are some very dangerous men on this island at the moment, Mr. Gold. Brandon will keep you safe from harm."

 

"All right..." Ethan conceded, knowing he had little choice in the matter. Clearly, he had made a deal with the devil, and all spurred on by his need for revenge on Justin. He didn't understand why Justin visiting Caletti disturbed these criminals so much, nor did he think he ever would know. He didn't really care about that. All that mattered now was his survival. He only hoped this little walk home wasn't an excursion to his execution.

 

TBC