- Text Size +

 

"Boss... we have a problem," Brandon began, knowing it would only be the beginning of a tirade that would probably end with a change of plans. Most likely, a reality he had hoped to avoid... or at the very least - postpone. The order of Justin's termination. In his opinion, for so many different reasons, a complete waste. However, from the Boss' point of view, it would make sense. Justin on the team of Caletti and Kinney was unnerving. The odds of them thriving... not to mention, surviving, would be slim to none.

 

"It's two o'clock in the morning, Brandon. The only problem you had better be having at this time is an excuse as to why you haven't reported to me about a completed job hours ago - the time I actually assigned you to get it done..." Gary exploded, only having just made it back to his home, hoping to get some sleep before more chaos undoubtedly ensued tomorrow.

 

"Things didn't go according to plan..." Brandon told him, wincing as he heard the harsh expletives, glad he was away from the Taylor home, and in his car, far removed from any prying ears.

 

Gary took a deep breath, somehow knowing his enemies were deeply involved in this. "How complicated is setting fire to the Taylor home? They should have been asleep - if they were home. I know Justin is with Kinney... so that couldn't be the problem."

 

"No, that's not the problem." Brandon didn't add that it would've been, had Justin been home. He knew killing Justin could end up being required of him, but he hoped it wouldn't be. And for now, he wasn't ready for such an unpleasant task. Nothing that beautiful, not to mention - skilled, should be eradicated. "I have no idea if Justin's parents were home or not. I couldn't get close enough to the house."

 

"Why the fuck not!?" Gary demanded, sitting up straight in bed, become weary with Brandon taking his time getting to the point.

 

"Boss, the Taylor home has state of the art surveillance. I don't know how that ever slipped our notice..." Brandon succinctly stated, in the back of his mind directing the accusation more to the crime lord. How had Sapperstein missed that? He had kept Justin subservient all this time due to his threats against Justin's family. Wouldn't he have checked out the lay of the land? Apparently, he had not.

 

"If you mean the elaborate camera system - I'm aware of that. Surely you could remain undetected long enough to complete a simple task?" Gary was seething on the inside that his message to Justin hadn't been sent. It would be, though. Justin would suffer for betraying him. He could feel the blood throbbing in his veins, able to admit to himself that this new development vastly weakened his position. Only a fool wouldn't view it as such. Salvatore Caletti and Brian Kinney were forces to be reckoned with working solo; however, combined they were lethal to a degree that he wasn't sure could be combatted.

 

Brandon scowled. Did Sapperstein think that little of his skills? "Of course I could bypass a security system. That wasn't what troubled me." Taking in a deep breath, Brandon told him what he had observed, something that had escaped their notice since neither of them made a habit of looking closely at Justin's family home. "Taylor has security outside of the gates of his home. They were professionals, Boss. There were two in the front, and two in the back as well. Craig Taylor has taken every precaution to guard his family."

 

Gary swore vehemently. "It's not Taylor taking the precautions. Why would a man like Craig Taylor go to such lengths? He wouldn't have a reason. This is all about Justin's involvement with the Caletti family. The boy is more than a simple plant... he is deeply entrenched in Caletti's organization. Because of that, Salvatore Caletti is protecting them. We can't get near Justin's parents... or even his home."

 

"So... we do nothing?" Brandon asked, although knowing it wouldn't be that simple... not with his stressed and panicky boss.

 

"I'm trying to think!" Gary exploded. "It's the middle of the night, and I hadn't planned for this. Fuck!" He ran a shaky hand through his hair. "As far as I see it, there is only one option."

 

Brandon closed his eyes, certain that the Boss' option resulted in death and mayhem, and probably not done in a quiet, discreet manner. "You want me to kill Justin."

 

"Well, of course, I want that. He has betrayed me in the worst possible way. But it's not that simple. He is part of the Caletti group. Attack one, you attack them all. This needs to be strategized. If it isn't, not only do I lose the empire I have amassed, but we lose our lives as well."

 

Momentary surprise caused speechlessness in Brandon. Rarely was Gary Sapperstein so rational... especially when it came to betrayal. However, in this case, his boss had very little choice. One bad move would lead to fatality. "Just a thought, Boss, but I think our only option is to isolate each member. Take one out at a time. Risky, of course; however, probably our best chance for survival."

 

A sinister smile twisted Gary's lips. "Now you're thinking with something other than your dick. That's exactly what we're going to do. For tonight, do nothing. Justin will be wrapped up with Kinney until morning. However... Once morning comes and they separate, I want you to bring Justin to me. We will finish him together."

 

"I wish there was another way, Boss. Justin is an asset. And I'm not speaking with my dick. You know how skilled he is..."

 

"You think I don't know that?" Gary raged. That was what pissed him off the most. Justin wasn't some insignificant thug. He was the real deal. "There isn't a choice, Brandon. We can't trust Justin. He is with Caletti. I'll tell you what... we will question him tomorrow morning and see if there is anything in him not owned by Salvatore Caletti. I think he's a lost cause, but if there is something we can salvage and bring him back, I might be willing to overlook his betrayal."

 

Brandon's eyes lit up with hope. There had to be something redeemable in Justin. He didn't want to kill the kid. "If he survives your questioning, I think I know how you can test him... leaving no room for doubt."

 

Gary laughed coldly. "Once again we have the same thought. Should Justin wish to be redeemed, his final test will be to kill Brian Kinney. It's actually quite perfect. Justin can get close to him. Realistically, Justin is our best chance to eliminate ‘The Surgeon.' In order to survive this war - we need Kinney dead."

 

In complete agreement, Brandon listened to Sapperstein's last instructions, hopeful that Justin would have enough self-preservation to see this through. When it came to a job, Justin had always proven himself to be cold and calculating, his skills impressive. He wasn't sure why, but he had his doubts Justin would cooperate. How far was Justin embedded into the Caletti organization? Brandon feared it could be too deep. If so, Justin wouldn't leave their meeting alive...

 


 

Brian's eyes were feral as he slammed in and out of the tightest, most perfect ass he had ever fucked. How was it even possible? Justin wasn't a virgin bottom, although he doubted he had bottomed for many men, because fuck, he was so tight. He didn't want to stop fucking him. In fact, he hadn't for long since they finally made it to the bed.

 

Justin's head was thrown back, unable to believe his body could still handle what had become one frenzied fuck after another. His body was exhausted, but still, he kept going just like the little Energizer bunny. Going, and going, and going. Much the same could be said for Brian. He was insatiable. Not that he was complaining, though. He was loving every single moment of it. Was the renowned ‘Surgeon' like this with all of his tricks? No. He couldn't imagine that being true. Brian had been in a strange place when he'd found him in the bar tonight. He needed an escape. In the back of his mind, Justin thought it was perfect timing. They each needed to get this out of their systems. Without a doubt, work would soon be taking up much of their time. Salvatore Caletti's presence on the island spoke clearly for that. "Brian... fuck!" Justin exclaimed, uncertain he could carry on much longer. He was about to reach his own pinnacle again, and by the frantic thrusts of the man behind him, he deduced Brian was right there with him.

 

Keeping a firm grip on Justin's hips, Brian continued to rock into the ass that was too enticing to resist for long. Hadn't that been his problem all night? Had he known the blond would feel this fucking amazing gloving his cock, he would have torn Brandon out of him the first time he'd seen him, replacing Brandon's cock with his own. "Why do you feel so fucking amazing?" Brian growled, uncaring of how much he revealed with the words, his hips arching more fiercely now, sweat pooling in the center of his back, as he gripped Justin's sides, finding the blond's skin just as slippery.

 

Barely able to breathe, let alone speak, Justin panted, "I- I was wondering the same about you..."

 

"Mmmm..." Brian's growl was more of a purr as he pounded into Justin's welcoming flesh, the incredible tightness continuing to glove him. It was as if the boy had been made to receive his cock, and that's precisely what he had done on this night. Over and over again. When would he have enough? Feeling the answer twitching in Justin's thighs, knowing the boy was about to slip over the edge, Brian increased his pace even further. "Let it all go, Justin."

 

Justin began humping into the bed, surprised he could maintain the same rhythm as Brian's savage thrusts. "Uhhh..." Justin gasped, his heartbeat mirroring the one of the man who was pressed tightly against his back. After a few more skilled, measured thrusts, Brian grunted out his release, Justin immediately joining him in another explosion of mutual bliss. Justin felt his body trembling before stilling as the final waves passed through him, his breath coming in and out in shallow breaths... in the back of his mind wondering if he would survive this night. "Fuck. That was..."

 

"Amazing..." Brian rasped, his mouth all over Justin's back, moving up to his neck, his dick reluctantly disengaging from the most addicting place he'd ever found. When Justin turned his head on the pillow toward Brian's lips, their mouths met in a kiss of hot, smoldering intensity, each man battling for dominance... Neither one of them wanted to relent, both of them realizing they were far from spent... yet exhaustion began to make itself known.

 

A yawn escaped once their lips disconnected, Justin told him, "I should probably go home or neither of us will get any sleep tonight."

 

Brian sensually laughed. "Perhaps, but if you did, you couldn't suck my dick in the morning. And we wouldn't want that. Would we?"

 

"Oh no, of course not. Morning protein is very important." Justin flopped onto his back, his eyes narrowing on the resting beauty. "Do you think you can keep your hands off until then?"

 

"Go to sleep, Junior, and stay on your side of the bed." He looked over at him, with an eyebrow-raising. "And cover yourself up with the sheet. Even with that, I make no promises."

 

Justin giggled playfully, this time ignoring the ‘Junior' reference. Right now it didn't matter. In this particular task, he was more than certain he had been Brian's equal. "It will be my most profound endeavor, most especially in deference to my sore ass." Justin's eyes closed, his body stretching as he settled in, unable to see the amusement on the face of the man that had long been impenetrable to any human emotion. In mere minutes, Justin was sound asleep.

 

Brian frowned into the darkness, unsure if he could do the same, his mind now going back to his last meeting with Salvatore. He rolled onto his side, as silent tears rolled down his cheeks. Fuck! What was wrong with him? Salvatore's admission had started this chain reaction of vulnerability in him, and he didn't like it one fucking bit.

 

He couldn't forget Salvatore's look of devastation when he had virtually run away from him. Brian sat up on the side of the bed, reaching for his pants, willing the time to move more quickly, knowing there would be no peace for him until he talked this out with Salvatore... his father. Brian shook his head as he sat on the side of the bed, in his mind seeing every moment spent with his mentor... his father, from the time he had taken charge of him, so many years ago. There had always been love and admiration in Salvatore's eyes. His heart ached thinking that could have been false.

 

Why did he care so fucking much? He had lived most of his life without a true father's influence, to the exclusion of the years of physical abuse at the hands of Jack Kinney - thankfully not his biological father. Brian shook his head, knowing his answer without giving it any real conscious thought. Salvatore Caletti being his father was like an impossible dream. He had always loved and respected him... exactly as a son should his father. Could he move past the deception and let Salvatore into his life in another way? In the morning he would put that to the test. A face-to-face meeting with the man that called himself his father.

 


 

Ben looked at Salvatore with worry in his eyes. "Boss, you should be sleeping. We are in enemy territory here. You need to be alert."

 

"I was asleep. I had a call from one of the guards watching the Taylor estate." He caught Ben's look of surprise, before continuing, "they called me instead of going through you first. There have been so few incidents that the guard panicked."

 

Sitting down across from Salvatore, Ben grimly asked, "Was there a reason for concern?"

 

Nodding curtly, Salvatore told him, "It appears that Brandon was lurking around the gates. They pulled up surveillance that showed him approaching on foot from a distance. I'm sure his car was parked not far away. He had materials on him to set the entire estate on fire."

 

"Oh hell. Boss, that means only one thing..."

 

"Exactly. Sapperstein knows Justin has betrayed him. Failing to target Justin's family, he will intercept Justin next. That's just how these things play out. After an intense interrogation, Justin would be killed." Salvatore's eyes were cold as he pierced through one of his most trusted employees. "I don't need to tell you that can't happen. Justin is vital to my plans. He needs to stay in my organization... "

 

Ben nodded his understanding. "That's for certain, Boss. And unless I miss my guess, Brian is forming an attachment to him. That's not for sure, but all the indications are there."

 

"That is both good and bad, but insights that I share as well. Brian needs someone like Justin. I think he will settle much within him, but he doesn't need to be vulnerable - at least, not right now. Dealing with the fact that I am his father is enough."

 

"What about Sapperstein coming after Justin?" Ben asked. Knowing Salvatore as he did, he knew he would have a plan.

 

"Sapperstein knows I am guarding Justin's home. He will proceed with more caution. We have time, but not much. For now, we need to keep Justin away from Brandon and Sapperstein. That shouldn't be a problem." His eyes were lethal when he spat out, "I want to know how Gary Sapperstein found out about Justin. That person will answer to me personally."

 

Ben nodded, knowing exactly what he was to do. Find out the identity of the snitch, and deliver him directly to the door of Salvatore Caletti. It would be a one-way trip.

 

"Also, I want you to go to Brian's suite. If he answers, then advise him I need to see him immediately. If not, we will wait until morning. As much as it had been my original plan to wait for Brian to come to me, these new events change everything."

 

"How much should I tell him, Sir?" Ben inquired, uncertain himself of how cooperative Brian would be.

 

"Tell him that I need him... not as his father, but as Don Caletti, head of the Caletti family." Salvatore smiled tightly, in his heart hoping it would be the last time he would need to call Brian in a strictly professional manner. "Once you tell him that, he will come. Despite how he feels right now, he is a man of honor. My son will see to his duty."

 

TBC