- Text Size +

 

"Good morning..." Justin huskily breathed into the phone, his eyes twinkling with mischief as he met Brian's eyes across the room. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

 

Ethan began to stammer nervously, his excitement clearly warring with confusion. "J-Justin? W-why are you calling me?"

 

"Well, I've been thinking a lot about the last time we talked. I was unfair to you." He rolled his eyes as he could already hear Ethan's breathing quickening on the other end, no doubt exhilarated that he was about to achieve his much-desired goal. "I wanted to meet with you before you leave for work. Maybe we can start over. Unless you've changed your mind about me..."

 

Brian snorted quietly in the distance. Changed his mind? The curly-haired idiot had probably already stained his sheets merely from the thought of Justin touching him in any way. How he would love to end the little rat's existence, but he did agree with Justin. This should be his kill. If he did well, perhaps he'd even throw Brandon his way too. After yet another stellar blow job from Justin's skilled mouth, he was feeling generous. However, the Sap belonged to him. He would wipe him out with a smile on his face.

 

Despite the attention he was paying to Ethan's every sound and word, Justin's was also intent on Brian's every gesture and expression. Brian was enjoying this part of the plan. In fact, he was turned on by Justin working the man who was to be his next mark. Justin couldn't wait to snuff the life out of Ethan Gold. He was the most repellent of men to him. There had never been a hope of him beginning any type of relationship with him. Ethan would know that before the time of his death. That death would be coming very soon now.

 

"No! Of course, I haven't changed my mind, Justin. You know how I feel about you. I-I just question why you have changed yours..."

 

"Why don't we meet before you go to work? I'd like to do more than explain why I've changed my mind." Justin rolled his eyes as he heard Ethan's labored breathing over the phone, signaling just how quickly he had succeeded in enticing him.

 

"A-actually... I don't have to work today. I-I have the day free..."

 

Ice formed in Justin's eyes, his lips twisted into an even colder smile. "That's perfect, Ethan. So... we can meet?"

 

Nearly panting now, Ethan rushed to answer, "Uhhh, of course, Justin. Anytime. I-I'll be waiting."

 

"I won't be very long." Justin closed his eyes for a brief moment, savoring what was soon to come. The end to one problem eliminated, and stage one of his vengeance. Opening his eyes, he met the glazed eyes of the master of this game. "I can hardly wait. There's only one thing you must promise, Ethan..."

 

"Anything, Justin. What is it?" Ethan questioned impatiently, his anxiousness more than showing.

 

"This has to be our little secret. My dad frowns on me fraternizing with his resort staff." Justin's voice became soft and cajoling. "I'm just thinking of you, Ethan. It wouldn't be the first time my father fired someone I was fucking. I'd hate for that to happen to you too."

 

Brian bit his lip to keep from laughing. Justin was a natural at this game. His charm and beguiling ways would get him far in their world. If he was as skilled performing the actual hit, and he assumed that he was if Salvatore valued him so highly, this kid was a remarkable addition to the Caletti organization. Truly the sky would be the limit for them as a team. He couldn't wait to explore that further... along with even more intimacies with the hot little hitman.

 

"Not to worry, Justin. I won't say a word." Ethan grunted as he digested Justin's words. "I should have known it was your father keeping you from me. I'm just glad you decided to go for what you wanted. We can work around him. I'll unlock the door and be waiting in bed for you, beautiful. I can't wait to kiss you... hold you. You won't be sorry you gave me this chance, Justin. I swear it."

 

"I know I won't be." Justin couldn't believe what a fool Ethan was turning out to be. It wasn't very surprising, though. He had always been horribly naive. This assignment would be his easiest one ever. He smiled as he met Brian's heated gaze, excited in what he could read in the other man's eyes. There wasn't a doubt in his mind they would be hooking up again when this was over, and he had the feeling it would be more intense than the night they had shared last night. "I'm on the way now."

 

Brian advanced toward Justin as he ended the call, his eyes filled with lust, his dick throbbing in his pants. This would be one long fucking day. Right now, all he wanted to do was to bury his cock deep in Justin's ass. He was amazed by how much he still wanted him. Craved him. Hearing Justin on the phone had made him ache. "You are so fucking hot. Do you have any idea how badly I want you right now?"

 

Justin groaned. He didn't need to hear this; at least, not right now. He felt the same way, but they needed to stay focused. "I'm glad to hear that, Brian, and I feel the same, but now isn't the time for that."

 

"There is never a wrong time to fuck, Junior." Brian smashed his lips onto Justin's, his mouth opening over the plump, luscious lips, devouring him as if completely starved for him. In actuality, he was. No matter how many times he had fucked him the previous night, his hunger was far from abated. Brian ate at Justin's mouth like the most scrumptious of fruit, knowing he had to end this. Each of them had much work to be done. With any luck, all three hits could be carried out today. Then... a true celebration could commence.

 

Moaning under the savage onslaught of Brian's mouth, Justin slid his hands between them, knowing he should be pushing him away, but finding them sliding up Brian's chest, moving them to clench brunet strands of hair, his mouth widening even more as he completely gave himself over to Brian's kiss. At this moment, Justin hated Ethan even more. He didn't want to leave this room. In particular, he hated the thought of leaving Brian's arms. Nothing had ever felt like this. He loved the savagery in this dangerous man, especially knowing it was him driving this beautiful beast over the edge. His cock thick and beginning to leak, Justin tugged at Brian's head, knowing if they were to end this and go about their much-needed business, this kiss had to end now. "B-Brian, as much as I'd love to crawl back into that bed with you... you know we can't."

 

"Yes, I know that." Brian reluctantly took a step back, his breathing far from normal. He grimaced slightly. "Salvatore would have my ass!"

 

"Your father?" Justin quirked a knowing brow. "He worships the ground you walk on. I should have realized it immediately."

 

Brian flushed, uncertain of why he felt so uncomfortable. It would take time for him to feel at ease in his new relationship with Salvatore... his father. He knew one thing, though, from the time he had any memories of Salvatore Caletti, the older man had become an important part of his life. He had idolized him as a teenager. As he grew older, it had evolved into unconditional respect. Over the years, he had become even more loyal to the man that had on all counts, saved his life. There hadn't been anything he wouldn't do for him then. It holds even more true now. "You have one more call to make before you leave."

 

"Gary? Now? Don't you want me to deal with Ethan first?" Justin asked, uncertain if they should be moving so quickly.

 

"Yes. I want him to be caught off guard before you step off of these grounds. If he isn't thrown into this panic, he will send Brandon after you immediately. If they trap you now, it will be more difficult to end this in our favor." Brian became silent, momentarily thinking about what the Sap's next move would be. "There's never a sure prediction of what a cornered animal will do, but my guess is he will lay low for a while. I expect he will send Brandon out to be his eyes and ears. He won't trust you. If I can pick off Brandon, the Sap will be at his most vulnerable, and so easy to dispose of." His eyes becoming shards of steel, Brian snapped, "Make the call NOW."

 

Justin bowed to the waist, rising to give a mock salute. "As you wish, Mr. Surgeon..."

 

"Cocky little shit." Brian backed further away, knowing he didn't need to slip up and be heard during this phone call. Sapperstein wasn't the top dog in this game, but he wasn't a complete idiot either. This had to be done right. Beneath his breath, Brian muttered, "I'm keeping a list, Junior. Insolence will have a payback later."

 

Clicking his tongue, far more at ease than he probably should be, Justin huskily purred, "I can hardly wait..." Stiffening his back, quickly snapping his attention to the business at hand, Justin pushed in Gary's number on the speed dial, knowing he would be instantly identified by using his cell phone.

 

"Justin?" Gary Sapperstein's voice growled into the phone. "You had better have a damn good reason for calling me so early."

 

"I do, Boss." Justin rolled his eyes as he spoke the words. It was a repellent address of respect to him. His loyalty was one-hundred percent with Salvatore Caletti. Simply speaking the word ‘Boss' was a sacrilege to him. "As you know, I spent the night with Kinney after his drinking binge at the bar. Late into the night, he revealed some shocking information."

 

Gary bolted straight up in bed. What was the disloyal little fucker up to? He didn't trust anything Justin had to offer at this point. Should he even listen to him? Gary gritted his teeth in fury. Did he have any real choice? Perhaps Justin was playing one family against the other. He had to know more. "Are you free to talk?"

 

"Yeah. Kinney had a call from Caletti and then rushed out. Knowing what I do now, it isn't much of a surprise. I'm still in his suite. He assumed I was still asleep when he left."

 

Snorting, Gary snapped, "I doubt that. Kinney isn't a fool. If he left you alone there, he wasn't worried about your little ass."

 

"Whatever, Gary. I've gotten this far. Credit me with some intelligence," Justin uncustomarily snapped, "do you want my information or not?"

 

"Yes, get on with it..." Gary mumbled in irritation. It didn't matter what the kid had to say. He would be dead before the day was out. He was done playing games and issuing warnings. He couldn't trust Justin, and the last thing he intended to see happening was another skilled gun landing in the Caletti organization.

 

"Hope you're ready for this one, Boss." Justin deliberately paced himself, realizing his news had to have the right effect to be impactful. "The true connection between Salvatore Caletti and Brian Kinney was revealed to me. You have told me about the strange loyalty they share. Well, there's a reason for that."

 

Gary grumbled, "I assumed that favors had been exchanged at some point. You are saying it's more?"

 

"Oh yeah. So much more." Justin paused for a long silent moment. "Salvatore Caletti is Kinney's biological father."

 

Eyes becoming wild and unseeing in the semi-darkened room, Gary exclaimed, "No! That's impossible! They couldn't have kept such a secret. You must have misunderstood!"

 

"Afraid not, Boss. Kinney was very clear." Justin snickered in a conspiratorial fashion. "The best part is that Brian didn't remember his little admission when he rushed to his daddy's side this morning."

 

Gary was stunned. He felt palpitations in his chest. Fuck! His day today had been all about eliminating Justin, but now, if this was true, he had to keep him on board. He might get more out of him. His hand trembled as he dragged it through his hair. He didn't know what to do. Justin was untrustworthy, but he was the only one he had on the inside. Why was Justin providing this information if he was against him? Hell and damnation! He didn't know what to think!

 

Justin turned around, exchanging a self-satisfied smile with Brian. "What should I do, Boss? Should I come to see you?"

 

Had he been asked that before this unpleasant piece of news, he would have said ‘Hell yes'. He would have used that easy opportunity to rub the disloyal fucker out. But now... Justin was all he had. He had to find a way to buy his loyalty away from Caletti. It was his only hope. Kinney would go to any lengths to protect Salvatore Caletti. So much makes sense now. "No! Stay close to Kinney. As close as he allows. I need to think about my next move. We need information. You are the only one that can get it." Gary's voice lowered to a more threatening tone. "I am counting on you, Justin. Find out what they are up to, and alert me immediately. I will be in touch."

 

Ending the call, and pocketing his phone, Justin smiled at Brian. "It appears the panic has begun. Now, it's time for me to go to work. When Gary hears of his informant's dead body he will assume Salvatore is coming for him."

 

Brian emitted a hollow laugh. He opened his luggage, his eyes scanning through various pairs of gloves in sealed packages. He tossed a pair in Justin's direction. "I doubt you are prepared for every aspect, so here you go. Leave no prints behind. Any other remains, Salvatore's clean-up crew will handle."

 

"That's why you are the Surgeon. You think of everything..." Justin tried to keep the admiration out of his voice, knowing Brian would expect him to be of a clear, concise mind right now. Business came first - always. "I'll be in touch as soon as the job is done."

 

Nodding his head, Brian gave him a tight smile. He was confident in Justin's abilities, largely due to Salvatore's trust in him, but he hated not being there to run interference if needed. He was sure there would be other assignments that would make that more ideal; however, this time, he had his own job to do. Gary fucking Sapperstein.

 

Three men would die on this day. In the process, the Caletti family, which he proudly accepted to be of his own bloodline, would be stronger and safer as a result of their combined actions. "Be careful, Justin. Leave nothing to chance. Watch your back, and cover your tracks." Brian watched as Justin slipped the boxed gloves into his pocket, not a doubt in his mind that Justin would follow through with precision.

 

TBC