- Text Size +

 

Justin knew how a trapped animal must feel at the exact moment the predator's teeth were about to go for the jugular. He swallowed slowly as he was pushed into the still empty store, déjà vu assailing him as he clearly recalled this being the location he had first set eyes on the infamous Surgeon. "B-Brian?" Justin awkwardly squawked, a slight catch in his voice. "Did I fuck up back there?"

 

Brian glanced around the abandoned store, recognizing nothing had changed from his first visit here a few days ago. This time it was just him and Justin. He fucking needed this before they closed out this assignment. In a moment Justin would fully understand why they were here. He was surprised he hadn't already. Reaching for a chair that was toppled on its side on the floor, Brian picked it up and wedged it underneath the door. He moved toward Justin, his eyes moving hungrily over him, his intent now more than clear.

 

"You toyed with your victim longer than I felt was safe to do; however, you still handled the assignment like a pro. I was proud of you." Brian kept coming, not stopping until Justin's back was against an immovable counter. "In addition to that... you were fucking hot. If not for the cleaners arriving, I would have fucked you then and there." Brian's breath ghosted over Justin's lips, a growl emitting at the moan that rushed up from the blond's throat. "I need to fuck you..." Brian whispered in an aching guttural voice, his eyes closing as he inhaled the delicious scent on the man that he was now pressed so tightly against.

 

Justin stammered out a reply, "B-but Brian, S-Salvatore is expecting us..."

 

"Salvatore will understand that I need to be focused." Brian smashed his lips down on Justin's, the breath the blond had been about to release pushed right back into his throat from the force of Brian's kiss. Brian's tongue didn't need to seek entry, Justin's lips had already been slightly parted, an open receptacle for Brian's immense hunger "That's it, Justin." Brian hissed into the warmth of Justin's mouth. "Give me what I want... what we both fucking need."

 

Sliding his hands around to move up Brian's back, one of his hands clutched at the back of Brian's neck, fully giving himself over to the devouring kiss... knowing he had never felt so consumed by a man or his kiss. He fully realized he would never feel as desired as Brian always made him feel. Justin moaned into Brian's mouth, unable to forget the last time he had been in this forsaken shop. "Anything you want, Brian. Fuck. You know that..."

 

"Oh yes, I know that." Brian pulled his mouth from Justin's lips, only to slide them down Justin's neck. Brian didn't speak the words aloud, but he couldn't get the thought of Justin's last time in this room out of his mind. The fact that Justin had been fucked by Brandon anywhere bothered him much more than he cared to admit... even if that was only to himself. Brian couldn't believe his overwhelming sense of relief that Brandon would never get inside of Justin's hot little ass again. He took much more pleasure in that knowledge than suited him. However, he was quickly realizing whatever was happening between him and this hot little junior killer, he couldn't be easily categorized as his former tricks had been. If for no other reason than Justin's place in Salvatore's organization - although if he was to be completely truthful with himself - the reality of their connection went far deeper.

 

"We need to hurry..." Brian rasped, his fingers reaching for the snap on Justin's jeans, the zipper lowering just as quickly. "Need to fuck you." Brian's voice was guttural as he spun the blond around to face the counter, roughly pushing him down to lay over it, his free hand reaching to unsnap his pants, urgent in his haste to slip on a condom and lube the boy up for a swift penetration.

 

Justin moaned, pushing his ass back against Brian's impressive bulge, barely able to fathom the speed he had slid the condom on, his dick aching as much as he could feel Brian's as he teasingly prodded against his ass. "Stop tormenting me... us. Fuck me, Brian."

 

Brian slammed his cock home, a feral smile curving his lips when he heard the gasp that tumbled from Justin's mouth at the instance of what was a slightly unexpected impact. "I am becoming addicted to your hot little ass. And I don't like that one fucking bit..." Brian pulled out to slam back in even more savagely. "Perhaps I just haven't fucked it enough."

 

His lips attacked the side of Justin's neck as his cock continued to slam in and out of his most willing prey. Justin was becoming his obsession. He should be meeting with Salvatore now, working out the details of the last and most important hit. Where was he? Fucking the living hell out of his partner in crime.

 

He bit into Justin's tender flesh, his cock hammering in and out of him, wishing he had the luxury of prolonging this hot and much-needed interlude. Justin's moans of pleasure spurred him further on. This man was perfect for him in every way. Justin was turned on by his more wild side erupting. Brian couldn't help appreciating that. This was just the beginning of all that he could show him of this side of his more savage nature. There would be so much more to come.

 

"Or deep enough," Brian emphasized each word with an even more intense thrust, the tightness of Justin's ass clenching his engorged organ, causing his own primal moans to erupt from deep within. "I can fix that lacking, though. I am going to fuck you over and over until I can look at you without needing to own your hot little ass..."

 

"Fuck!" Justin grunted, nothing ever feeling better to him than the hard, thick cock possessing him so mercilessly. Brian truly craved him. That made him harder than any touch ever could. "Do it then. Fuck my ass like you own it. I- I want that..."

 

Brian growled. "That's the need I want to hear from you, Justin. Your passions run deep... both in business and pleasure. The same as with me. I want to explore that, and you. Give yourself completely over to me. There is so much I can show you. Let me teach you..."

 

"Y-yes, I want that." Justin began to pant as Brian continued to ram in and out of him, his cock close to erupting. "I-I want to know all that you know. Learn from the master. Fuck, how I want that!"

 

"Good boy..." Brian hissed, his tongue sliding up and down Justin's neck, his pace escalating as he felt his release soon to be upon him. "Let everything go and come with me, Justin. Forget your surroundings and all that we are going to do next. Right now, this moment is all that exists..."

 

Justin reached back, a hand grasping the back of Brian's head, pressing the hot devouring lips closer to his fevered skin. "Yes. All that exists..." Justin bit at his bottom lip, his release quickly spurting forward, all the while, unable to stop from screaming out Brian's name, low and guttural, sounding as if it was forcibly pushed up through his throat.

 

Brian continued to piston in and out, riding out his extreme orgasm, his teeth biting into Justin's shoulder, his tongue licking all that he could reach. Fuck! What this man did to him. It was unfathomable! "You feel so fucking good..." Brian hissed into the side of Justin's neck, uncaring of how much he had revealed in his words throughout this much-needed encounter. Being silent with Justin as they fucked had been impossible from the first time. He doubted he could ever hold back when with him... most especially when he was inside him.

 

Slowly, and with more reluctance than he could ever imagine, Brian pulled back, deftly discarding the condom as he put his clothing back in order. Brian licked his lips as he admired Justin's still exposed ass. "Cover that hot little ass. We need to get back to work."

 

Justin smirked as he wiggled into his jeans, arching a brow at his out-of-control lover. "We could have been working on business now - finishing the job - then we wouldn't have to stop now..."

 

"Mouthy little fucker - still!" Brian groused, although humor was clearly visible in his eyes. "I'm going to call Salvatore and check-in. It's amazing he hasn't contacted me yet."

 

A slight flush spread over Justin's face. "Glad he didn't. I doubt he'd be thrilled about this little detour..."

 

"Salvatore is accustomed to my ways." Brian smiled indulgently. If anyone knew how he typically released tension after a kill, it would be Salvatore Caletti... his father. After this job was over he knew he would have to come to terms with that. As of now, he wasn't sure how he felt. It still felt like knowledge that was attached to someone else and not himself. The time would come that he would need to put it all in perspective.

 

Justin bit his lip, uncertain if he should ask the question, but at this moment unable to resist. So much about the reality of their situation intrigued him. "Do you think you'll ever call him Father? I know it's not my business, but it's clear how you feel about each other. It just seems like a given..."

 

Brian's eyes became glacial as he looked at Justin. It was his most forbidding and lethal stare. "You're correct about one thing. It's NOT your business and something that is not to be spoken of to anyone. This secret has been hidden for most of my life. Sapperstein was told only to set a trap. Unless I decide otherwise, this is not to become public knowledge. Am I understood?"

 

"Of course. You misunderstood me, Brian. I was just asking... I would never reveal that to anyone without you telling me to do so." Justin cast an uncertain look in Brian's direction, hoping he hadn't majorly fucked up.

 

"It's fine, and something that I'll think about more once our job is done." Brian frowned when he felt the phone vibrating in his pants. Pulling it out he discovered he had four missed calls from Ben. Fuck! Now what? "Ben, I was about to call in..." he greeted curtly. "What's the fucking urgency?"

 

Ben's breathing was the first sound to come across the line. "Brian, I've been trying to reach you. I don't know how to say it, but Salvatore could be in trouble."

 

"Trouble?" Brian hissed, certain he wasn't going to like any of this unexpected call.

 

"Salvatore went after Sapperstein. He immobilized me so I wouldn't stop him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already there by now..."

 

Brian interrupted Ben's announcement to spit out, "My father, the head of the Caletti family, went to do a hit on his own? Without any assistance?"

 

Justin's eyes went wide as he listened, unable to believe two things - one, Brian had just referred to Salvatore as ‘father', and two, Salvatore now appeared to be in danger. He became transfixed by the fear that he would have never thought to see on the infamous ‘Surgeon's' face. A vulnerability he would never think to attribute to this man of such immense strength was almost heartbreaking to see unfold.

 

Curses began to spill from Brian's mouth at Ben's uncharacteristic silence. "Ben? Answer me - NOW! Is my father alone??"

 

"I- I don't know, Brian. He knocked me out and now he's gone. I have to assume it was to go to Sapperstein's home. Realistically, I'd say no. He has other guards on the island. Sapperstein is a sitting duck. Salvatore can handle him." Ben rushed to answer, knowing he didn't sound nearly as confident as his choice of words indicated.

 

"Bullshit! The Sap is desperate now. He would think nothing of taking Salvatore out. We're on the way now." He cast a direct look at Justin, quickly deciphering the answering nod.

 

"Thank you, Brian. I know you will do what is needed to balance this out. In Salvatore's defense, I do understand it. This has been his war for years now. He wants to take Sapperstein down. If at all possible, please let him finish it."

 

Brian gritted his teeth in fury, his eyes glittering in rage, and although abhorrent to him - his own fear. "I make no promises, Ben. If I get an unobstructed shot at Sapperstein, I will take it."

 

"I'll meet you there, Brian." Ben offered, his tone conveying a message of doubt of his own effectiveness.

 

"NO! You are injured. I don't need to worry about you as well. Salvatore knocked you out to protect you. I have to honor that." Brian took in a deep breath, motioning Justin to the door of the empty store. "Stay there. I could need someone on the outside, and you are the only one I trust."

 

"Okay, Brian. Be careful, and please bring him back safe," Ben pleaded, his voice cracking as unspoken emotion overwhelmed him.

 

Brian ended the call, deftly sliding the phone into his pocket, his eyes suddenly hunted and lost. His voice raw, Brian told Justin, "We have to go."

 

Justin swallowed the lump that lodged in his own throat. He didn't know how to interact with this side of Brian. Brian was so strong, so above the weakness of standard human emotions. He wouldn't want to be the source of anyone's pity. "Let's finish this, Mr. Surgeon. Once and for all."

 

TBC