- Text Size +

 

Justin walked around the back of the secluded property, disoriented and feeling a heat coursing through him that felt beyond his control. He couldn't remember how he had arrived at this particular spot... nor could he remember the last time he had been in such a state of sexual anxiety. The images would not relent. They had become so extreme that he thought he would explode if they were not alleviated... and not explode in any sort of a life-affirming way. He kept hearing that voice whispering his name, over and over again. It would not stop... and it only kept getting closer. The erotic imagery provoked desires comparable to nothing he had ever known. His cock was hard and leaking... and he knew what man was somehow provoking it. He didn't want it... but the face and voice were unmistakable.

 

Charles Meade. He had come to claim him... just as he heard him chanting into his mind while on the plane. How was it even possible, he wondered. Things like this didn't happen, at least not when awake. Was he totally losing his mind? Nothing else made sense. He had been with Brian, hadn't he? And where was Brian now? Fuck, he was so confused. The whispered chants began to come louder and closer... Justin felt they were almost directly upon him now.

 

"Justin... you can't resist me. Don't even attempt it, foolish boy. You don't wish to anger me. Just submit to me now and I will give you the time afterward to adjust. You can trust me. I will NEVER abandon you as he did."

 

Justin moaned, clutching the sides of his head in actual physical pain... oblivious of the fact that he was being watched by those who wanted to protect him, yet could not until this scene fully played out. He whispered shallowly, "Please, don't do this. It hurts so much."

 

A deep throaty chuckle resounded, almost seeming to physically touch him. Then he heard the voice again. "I can make all your pain go away, Justin. Resistance is futile... for I will not allow you to resist me. Give in, Justin. Now."

 

As he continued to fight against the words and the pain, Justin's will to fight was suddenly taken from him, when he abruptly fell to the ground. Before his eyes closed, the last thing he could see was the mocking smile of Charles Meade hovering above him.

 

Charles laughed, as he knelt on the ground next to his victim. He reached out to stroke the alabaster skin, his intentions in bringing the boy immediately back to awareness. He was almost saddened to see how quickly the boy lost the battle against his pain; the fight he had been giving him had added such spice to the chase. However, now he had to realize that beautiful packaging or not... Justin Taylor was still a weak human. One whose sole purpose now would be to please him. Charles had meant to take Justin inside the house, but he decided he would have his first sample of that delectable ass now. Quickly, yet thoroughly, he unbuckled his belt and moved to undo his pants, before he snarled lustfully, "Wake up, Justin. Face what is now your true destiny... what is your only reality."

 


 

Brian clenched his hand around the crystal, his eyes firing in savage fury as he was forced to watch Justin pacing around lost, his face and body contorted in pain. He was all set on rushing forward to end this here and now when he realized he could ease Justin's pain through the use of the crystal. Forcing the blinding rage to the farthest corner of his mind, Brian used the crystal to temporarily incapacitate Justin. He knew it would be a brief reprieve for the boy... but it would be long enough to spare Justin some more unneeded pain... and assure Charles was in the right position to proceed with the ritual. Mentally, he tried to reach out to Justin - only to find a wall blocking him at every attempt.

 

Charles' power was too immense. The crystal only amassed a mere fraction of what his brother could do with possessing the power of both of them. He closed his eyes from the sight of Charles hunching down next to Justin, knowing he would have to give them a few more moments to ensure Charles remained in the correct position. Brian flinched as he could feel his brother's hands reaching forward to pull down Justin's pants - realizing without any doubt that Charles intended for him to feel it.

 

Keeping the crystal held tightly in his hand, Brian vowed to himself it wouldn't be much longer. Soon, he would be empowered once more... and he could protect Justin from his brother. At this moment, nothing was more important than that.

 


 

Charles pulled at Justin's pants, eager to explore the boy to the fullest. Off and on, his back would tense, feeling Brian's presence. When he focused to pull the feelings in, the unwanted presence would dissipate. Charles assumed that Brian was somewhere trying to use the crystal to free Justin from his clutches, but it would be to no avail. His power far superseded the small crystal object. Once he fully possessed Justin, the boy would be helpless and in his power. Then, he would use the blond to torment Brian even further. As he freed Justin's glistening cock from his pants, Charles decided that using this beautiful boy would provide him the ultimate pleasure. Unable to resist any longer, he lowered his lips to hover over the flesh that beckoned him, determined to know and possess this boy completely.

 

Utilizing all his power, Charles focused on the unconscious boy, willing him out of his state - wanting him awake and responsive upon the first lash of his tongue. Charles licked at the tip, savoring the delicious droplets on his tongue, laughing in his victory as Justin moaned and writhed beneath him. "Yes," Charles growled savagely. In the next moment, Charles' head swooped down to fully envelop the hardened tip into his mouth, determined to drive the boy wilder than he had ever been with his brother.

 

Justin's head thrashed back and forth on the ground, knowing something about this was wrong... yet, unable to fight whatever was pulling him to this man - the physical twin of the man he loved. Justin clenched his hands into the ground beneath him, his mind wanting to thrust the man away... yet, his body refusing to follow through with the process. "No... This isn't right. You need to stop."

 

Charles' head reared up in incredulous disbelief and rage. In between clenched teeth, he snarled, "How can you still be fighting me? This isn't possible."

 

"Of course it is, Charles," Brian rasped from just behind them, close enough to pull his brother away, but knowing the ceremony would soon satisfy that.

 

"Fuck. This is all a trap. A well laid one... and not by you. Well, it's all for nothing. Justin is coming with me," Charles hissed, as he stood to his feet, swiftly fastening his pants.

 

An amused voice chuckled from behind him. "I don't think so, Charles. Your terror over this boy has ended."

 

"I should have destroyed you long ago, old woman..." Charles whispered savagely as he stared into the face of Jane Blake.

 

"It's over for you, Charles. Now, you shall be equal and Brian can protect Justin from you," she taunted him, lifting her arms in one fluid motion letting the chants begin... reveling in the fact that neither Brian nor Charles could move from the circle now that the ceremony had begun. Their bodies were frozen in place as the ancient incantation swelled up around them. Fully embraced in her power, her eyes fastened on Justin, mentally willing him to move away from Charles and be secured between her and Brian. She laughed when Charles snarled in fury... seeing the angry acceptance in his eyes that she was more than succeeding in her goal. Jane nodded in satisfaction as Justin shakily adjusted his clothing and immediately did her bidding.

 

Brian smiled as he watched the process, alert enough to see Justin's movements... knowing he would soon be safe as he felt the power beginning to flow inside him. He relaxed his body when he felt the current beginning to spread inside him, elated at the knowledge that the transference was almost complete. When he felt the surge of power within himself, Brian began a litany of words that would eradicate any spells that Charles had cast on Justin, further issuing a spell prohibiting his brother from ever placing one on him again. Moments later, Justin stood behind him fully back to his senses again.

 

Reaching back, Brian urged him to remain as he stood. "Don't move, Justin. We are almost finished here."

 

Jane smiled, as she breathed in deeply. "It appears my work here is done. I'll leave you to it. Remember my warnings, Brian... and be happy and safe."

 

Brian looked warmly at Jane, stepping forward to embrace her briefly, before turning his gaze toward an enraged Charles. "Thank you, Jane. I couldn't have managed this without you."

 

"It was my pleasure. I am always a sucker for true love..." she smiled, waving and departing as quickly as she had arrived.

 

Brian moved closer to Charles, his brow arched, and a mocking smile on his face. "It's over, Charles. You've lost."

 

Charles stepped around him, to idly reach up to touch Justin's face, his eyes narrowing in anger when Justin jumped back, ice pooling in his eyes. Under his breath, he hissed, "You fool. I could have given you so much more than him."

 

Justin swallowed nervously, knowing this man was infinitely dangerous... and yet, he felt the safest he ever remembered feeling. "I don't think so, Mr. Meade. Whether Brian wants it or not... he has my heart. He's always had it. There is nothing that can win out against that."

 

Brian curled his lips under, reaching out to anchor Justin firmly to his side. "I want it, you silly little twat. Now, let's go home and do some more reuniting."

 

"That's the best thing I've heard yet, Mr. Kinney," Justin whispered, his eyes falling helplessly into Brian's hazel ones that were welcoming and showing a depth of emotion that was uncommonly being distributed by the likes of Brian Kinney.

 

They began to walk away when Charles laughed hollowly behind them. "You win this round, Brian. But you won't hold on to him. It's not in you to commit. And when you are no longer there to protect him... then, I will make my move."

 

Justin's steps faltered, fearing the words could be true, yet determined to defend Brian to this evil replica of him. "You are so wrong. Brian has the capacity for great love, and I don't expect him to change. I want the man I fell in love with... and that is exactly who I will have."

 

"Let it go, Justin. He isn't worth the argument..." Brian hissed in contempt. "We have much better things to do."

 

As they walked back to Brian's rental car, Justin whispered in a soft smoky voice, "What was that you said on the plane - something about wanting to eat my ass?"

 

Brian growled as he squeezed the ass in question, his brother long forgotten. "I remember only too well. We will be staying at a hotel tonight. That brief little teaser on the plane was a mere taste, and I find myself unable to wait until we arrive in Pittsburgh. Any problems with that?"

 

"None at all. My ass is yours to command," Justin answered, leaning his body heavily into Brian's, both of them ignoring the far away slamming of the door Charles made as he stormed inside his home. Sliding into the car, Justin looked at Brian with a look of concern on his face. "Do you think he'll give up?"

 

"I won't lie to you, Justin. No, I don't. I think he will keep his distance for a long time to come, but if he ever feels an opening he will act on it. Staying close by my side is our best form of defense..." Brian answered, knowing there was nothing he wanted more than that.

 

Justin squeezed Brian's hand. "That's exactly where I want to be."

 

"Good boy," Brian said, as he placed the car into drive. "It's exactly where I intend to keep you from here on out."

 


 

Following a two-hour drive in which Brian broke several speed laws, they found themselves checked into an elite suite in a posh Seattle hotel. As soon as they were inside the room, Brian hung out the ‘do not disturb' sign, he all but pulled Justin to the king-size bed in the far corner of the bedroom. Quickly he stripped down to nothing, pausing only to throw lube and condoms onto the bed, as his hot eyes watched Justin slowly shedding his clothes. "Faster, Justin. My patience is sorely stretched."

 

Justin chuckled, as he picked up the pace slightly... loving how utterly primal Brian could become in these moments. "Is this quick enough for you?"

 

Brian's jaw jerked, as his eyes began to glow in his extreme frenzied need. He knew his passions would now surge stronger and be much more difficult to satisfy now that he had reclaimed his powers. As he looked at Justin slowly kicking out of the rest of his clothes, he licked his lips in anticipation of having him back and safe, realizing it was well worth stepping back into that world. When Justin was completely naked, Brian allowed himself a moment to trail his eyes up and down his beautiful form. His voice dropped, deep and guttural. "On your stomach, boy. Point that ass up for me."

 

Crawling up on all fours behind him, Brian growled in hungry need for the delicious bounty he was soon to sate himself with. He reached out, squeezing a mound of flesh in each hand, groaning out his pleasure of having Justin beneath him once again. No matter where the locale - he was back in his bed, where he knew the boy belonged. Brian determined this time he would keep him there. Brian flattened his tongue, licking a stripe down Justin's spine, before letting it slide slowly into the crack of Justin's ass. They both moaned simultaneously, as Justin arched his ass upwards - urging Brian to explore even deeper. Before plunging his tongue into the heat of Justin's ass, Brian softly purred, "So fucking beautiful... perfect little pink bud just waiting to be devoured by me."

 

"Fuck. Do it already..." Justin panted, as Brian spread open his cheeks, sliding his tongue swiftly inside the tight channel, his lips sucking on the tender bud as his tongue stabbed at it repeatedly.

 

Brian held Justin's hips steady as he tongue fucked the boy feverishly, angling to send the boy spiraling over the edge into oblivion. Smiling as he felt the telltale tightening in Justin's thighs, he knew it wouldn't be long. He curled his tongue as he roughly rolled it all around the pink pulsing bud, adding two fingers into the exploration. When he began to hum into the tight, responsive hole, Justin lost his control and shot his release all over the sheets. Brian continued to eat, suck, and lick until the tremors fully passed from the shaking blond.

 

"Roll over," Brian hissed, as he slid on the condom and lubed himself up generously... not wanting any more delays or foreplay - needing to be embedded in the most perfect ass he had ever fucked. "I want to look into your eyes when I fuck you."

 

Justin rolled onto his back, lifting his legs to rest on Brian's shoulders - knowing that was how Brian most enjoyed it. His eyes looked deeply into Brian's, his own filled with love and trust... and an overall feeling of rightness. As Brian was sliding his cock swiftly home, Justin reached up to stroke the wet tendrils from Brian's forehead, whispering fervently, "I love you, Brian."

 

Brian felt his chest expand at the words he already knew to be true, but now felt he could more fully accept and return them. "I know, you sentimental little twat. Now, let me fuck you. You can get all lesbianic on me later..."

 

Justin smiled as he lifted his mouth to meet Brian's descending lips, their hips moving together as one, feeling this time things were going to work out between them. They had a new understanding and an unspoken commitment; one that Justin believed would be lasting and lead to a lifetime of love. He expected Brian would always be true to himself, but that was the man he'd fallen in love with so long ago underneath that streetlight. He would no longer try to change him, but enjoy every moment they shared together. He learned one important lesson during the horror of Charles Meade - live life to the fullest, for you never know if that chance would be lost forever. And that was exactly what he intended to do.

 

THE END

 

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Mine For the Taking also liked 87 other stories.