- Text Size +
Chapter 10


For the next two days, the men intimately reacquainted themselves with the delicious intricacies of each other's bodies. They had managed a few hours of tourist activities, but the majority of their time was spent at the hotel, enjoying room service and many, many hours of wonderful gratuitous sex.
Towards the end of the second evening, languishing together on the sofa after a late dinner, neither spoke, nor did they have to. Some of the best times they spent together were just like this. Quiet, relaxing, sharing the time together. There was some music playing in the background and the lights were set low, and two half-full glasses of bourbon sat on the coffee table beside them.
Finally, Brian broke the silence. “My flight is on Monday, late afternoon.”
“Oh, OK.” Justin replied.
“Gives us a couple of days to do some serious shopping,” Brian smirked.
“You don't give up, do you?” Justin giggled into Brian's chest.
“Never. You could do with some new things.”
“Brian, I don't need anything.”
“I'll be the judge of that. We'll head out in the morning and peruse the finer stores in town,” Brian commented with a smile.
“Fine, if we have to.” Justin relented.
Brian hesitated briefly. “We should arrange your flight home too,” he said casually.
“Home?”
“Yes, Justin, home. Pittsburgh, loft, with me.”
“You still want me to move in?”
Brian didn't answer. He merely leaned into the younger man and kissed him deeply.
“That answer your question?” Brian asked.
“I think it might.” Justin smiled. “I didn't know if your offer still stands.”
“Sunshine, it still stands.” Brian replied suggestively.
“Thank you, Brian.” Justin said sincerely.
“So, you planning on flying back with me on Monday?” Brian asked cheekily.
“Sure, I'd love to.” Justin inched his body up so he could kiss Brian's lips.