- Text Size +
Chapter 6


Justin Taylor walked into the Beverly Wilshire Hotel at eight twenty. The driver had given him a pass card, collected from the hotel earlier, and instructed him to go to the Penthouse Suite.
Justin did the correct thing and knocked on the door and waited. He heard a distant voice telling him to use the pass card and come in. Once inside, Justin found he was alone in the enormous suite.
Again, a voice, coming from somewhere Justin thought was the bedroom, “Get yourself a drink.”
Justin Taylor thought this 'meeting' was going really well, considering the unusual circumstances. Pouring a shot of bourbon into a glass, Justin wandered across to the large window and looked out over the city. His time here was over.
The tall, lean figure quietly opened the bedroom door but couldn't see the younger man. He took a few steps until he was visible. He didn't speak, merely spent a couple of minutes taking in the sight, albeit the rear view, of the blonde.
Brian Kinney studied the lithe figure who was standing at the window sipping on his drink. The perfectly shaped ass, blonde hair longer than he remembered, and maybe he was a little thinner. It didn't matter. Brian could almost feel the tension in Justin's body. The kid was nervous about being almost kidnapped and brought to a fancy hotel under duress.
It was time to alleviate the concerns Justin must be feeling.
“Nice view,” Brian said casually.
Justin heard the voice and felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise immediately. He turned to see Brian Kinney standing about twenty feet from him. Dressed in black jeans and black wifebeater, he was the most perfectly sexy man Justin had ever known.
“What the fuck are you doing here?” Justin asked, trying to remain aloof in a moment of extreme excitement. He sat his half-empty glass on the lamp table near him.
“Thought I'd surprise you,” Brian replied with a smirk. “I can always get the next flight back home, if you'd rather.”
Slowly narrowing the distance between them until they were standing facing each other, Justin smiled the brightest megawatt smile. Brian returned the smile, rolling his lips.
“I think I'd rather you stay,” Justin said in almost a whisper.
“I'd like to, for a while. I only flew in a couple of hours ago.” Brian said informatively.
“Brian,” Justin slurred.
“Yes, Sunshine,” Brian raised an eyebrow.
“Stop talking,” Justin grinned as he stepped as close as possible to Brian. He reached up and grabbed Brian around the neck and pulled him in for a kiss.
When breathing became almost impossible, the two men reluctantly parted.
“Why?” Justin asked, breathing heavily.
“What?” Brian replied huskily.
“Why didn't you tell me you were coming?”
“Spoil the surprise, wouldn't it?” Brian smirked.
“How long have you been organising this?”
“Oh, I'd say about five hours,” Brian said mischievously.
“Huh?”
“Is your hearing playing up, Sunshine?” Brian chuckled. “Now,” Brian said as he pulled the younger man into his arms. “Your turn to stop talking.” Brian leant into Justin and kissed his lips, softly at first, then deepened the kiss making it last as long as possible.
“We could play this game all night,” Justin suggested cheekily.
“I'm sure we can come up with some interesting entertainment,” Brian readily agreed. “But first, I have arranged dinner.” Brian indicated the dining table already covered with an array of covered dishes.
“Thought of everything, as usual,” Justin commented. “I'd rather dessert first.”
“Later. Knowing you, you haven't eaten yet. So, first things first. Come on,” Brian herded Justin over to the table. “This way, we won't have any interruptions from your rumbling stomach later.”
“Smartass,” Justin said, poking out his tongue at Brian.
“And always so mature,” Brian responded sarcastically.
They were silent for a brief period as each chose various foods from the selections on the table. Brian poured them each some wine, and he sipped on his as he watched Justin pile his plate up.
“Hey, slow down,” Brian laughed. “We have plenty of time.”
In between mouthfuls of food, Justin replied, “We haven't seen each other in months, Brian. I don't want to waste any time.”
Brian placed his hand on Justin's arm and said, “We have the next few days together, so I recommend you pace yourself.”
“Days? Why didn't you say?”
“I was about to before, but your tongue was in my mouth,” Brian smirked.
“Very amusing. You're staying a few days?”
“Yes, if you have no objection.”
“None whatsoever.”
“Good, so enjoy the food, then we can relax,” Brian said softly.
“Deal.” Justin smiled warmly at the man he'd missed so much.