- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A/N: A story I wrote a very long time ago. I have written many QAF stories based off of a film I particularly enjoyed. As I was digging through the archives, I decided to post this one next. This story is based very loosely on the film - The Bodyguard. Some instances may appear similar, but most of it is my vision for this particular premise. I do hope you enjoy it. This is a completed story that I will update regularly.

Banner credit: Thank you to Livejournal user foreverbm.

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! These characters are the exclusive rights of their prospective owners. Just borrowing them for awhile. No infringement intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: This is just a small prologue to explore the watcher's point of view. Following chapters will be much longer.    

 

The watcher's eyes blazed with malicious intent each time the music video played. Sitting at a small table in the corner of the small club, their gaze unerringly pulled toward the widescreen TV that was blasting the latest Justin Taylor video; the song that had skyrocketed to number one almost overnight - Lost Within Your Eyes, the rage continued to fester.

 

A hand clenched around the glass as the music, the voice, the eyes of Justin Taylor absorbed one and all. The watcher was not immune to that effect. The young man was sin in its purest of forms. He was beautiful, talented, seductive, and totally immoral. His lifestyle was enmeshed in one decadence after another. There was no right or wrong in Justin Taylor's world. He lived as he chose to live. No remorse. No consideration of how his life affected the millions that sought to emulate him.

 

Watching as his body writhed in abandon to the sultry music, the watcher refused to believe Justin wasn't the evilest temptation ever created. The most addictive quality of Justin Taylor wasn't his super-stardom, nor his total beauty; and granted he possessed both of those - what made him so dangerous was that unattainable quality. Male and female alike would do anything to possess just one moment in time with this blond package of evil, all to be turned away coldly, yet leaving with a smile.

 

Justin not only spurned them, but he also left them even more enraptured; always wanting more, dreaming of more; completely hypnotized with that trademark ‘Sunshine' smile.

 

The watcher tossed back the shot of tequila, glaring with rage at the screen that had enveloped them all. Vowing, one way or another, Justin Taylor's reign would end.

 

Permanently and violently.

 

Walking out into the cold night air, pulling the collar of the brown suede jacket closely to the neck, the seeds of a plan began to grow.

 

Justin Taylor would die soon.

 

But not immediately. This victim would be tormented and played with until the moment of his death arrived.

 

The watcher was certain of one thing. Justin would look into the eyes of the one that had come to destroy him, look upon his assassin with trust and love.

 

When the trusting smile was fully bestowed, at that moment it would be eradicated from the world at long last.

 

Walking down the bustling street, an air of tranquility fell across the watcher, knowing very soon the corrupt force of the young singer would soon cease to exist. No other outcome would be accepted. No matter how long it took, how many risks entailed, Justin Taylor must die.

 

TBC