- Text Size +

 

 

Ben knocked tentatively on the door of Brian's office, knowing Brian wasn't going to enjoy the context of his visit, but he needed to know what was going on back home, most especially when it could spell all sorts of problems for Justin. He grimaced when Brian shouted out a terse admission for entrance. Peeking his head in the door, seeing Brian's head hunched over papers on his desk, Ben asked, "You have a moment, Brian?"

 

Brian ignored the interruption for a few long moments, as his eyes scanned the documents in front of him - studiously with a frown marring his brow. He looked up, nodding sharply. "Come on in, Ben. Have a seat, unless, you are here to reprimand me for my dinner plans tonight."

 

"Nope. I'm done with that, and I'm starting to think that this move is for the best - for everyone concerned," Ben said with a slight chuckle. "Of course, that's if you can look at Justin impersonally afterward."

 

Brian gave his friend a beleaguered eye roll before he responded, "What category Justin falls into either now or later is mine and Justin's business. Any questions about that?"

 

"Don't be like that, Brian. Keep in mind before you came on the scene, I was Justin's primary source of protection. Granted, you are in charge now, but it's hard to fully relinquish the reins. I just care about the kid, dammit..." Ben clipped out.

 

Brian laughed lightly. "I know that, Ben. In fact, that's the only reason I'm putting up with your nagging. I'm just asking you to trust me, and accept that I won't let anything happen to Justin."

 

"I know that up here..." Ben answered, pointing a hand to his head. "I do trust you, Brian, which is why I'm here. We have a potential problem - one that could drastically alter Justin's cooperation in staying here."

 

"What is it?" Brian demanded.

 

"Lindsay just phoned me. Let me say that she was more irate than I've ever heard her, and believe me - that's saying a lot," Ben grumbled.

 

Brian snorted indelicately. "I'm sure. I've had the pleasure of one of her tirades, so I don't doubt you. What's her problem?"

 

"Gus, of course. She told me emphatically if Gus is not returned to his home by this time tomorrow she would instigate proceedings to overturn their custody arrangement, and that this time she had the backing to win," Ben stated bleakly. "She seemed very confident, Brian. Moments later, Melanie got on the phone and announced she was resigning as Justin's legal counsel - stating a conflict of interest. Justin is going to be livid, and undoubtedly he will want to go home to face it."

 

"Fuck," Brian hissed in savage anger. "I don't care what that bitch says - Justin is not safe there, he is not going back."

 

"I agree completely, Brian, but if she takes Justin to court, granted it won't be overnight, he will have to appear - and with Gus. I don't know why she thinks she can win this - I'm assuming it's based on the threats toward Justin. If she can prove Justin's lifestyle is causing the threats against him, ones that could also afflict his son - she just might have a chance." Ben frowned thoughtfully for a moment. "She seemed so cocky, Brian. It was almost like she had learned a secret that placed her in a position of power. It was unsettling, to say the least."

 

Brian nodded, before he slid a file across the desk toward Ben. "I have completed background checks on everyone in Justin's employ and household. Take a special look at Lindsay's file. There was something that I picked up on and did some further investigating. I think you'll find the results more than interesting."

 

Ben took the file, his eyes scanning over it slowly and carefully, uncertain of what he was supposed to see, when he read further and saw a connection that he had never expected to find. "Hell. Is this true, Brian? We never knew much about Lindsay's family. She was a groupie that managed to endear herself to Justin, for a time, anyway. She always said her parents lived very far away and that they were estranged."

 

"I'm sure she did, being that she is, in actuality, illegitimate as her mother was not married to her birth father, but to another man. A very powerful man that would need the secret of his ‘love child' kept well hidden. Also, let's not forget I found materials in the bombing that signified professional involvement. At this point, I'm not prepared to say Lindsay is involved, but who knows - maybe she is, or perhaps ‘Daddy' has stepped in to score points with his little girl by handing over to her what she wants most," Brian sneered.

 

"Right. Gus. Well, it's supposition at this point, but what are we going to do? This is undoubtedly a secure location, but what if Justin is summoned to appear? With all of that open exposure, he will be a sitting duck."

 

"You're right. That's exactly why we won't be here. While I'm with Justin this evening, I need you to get his and Gus' things organized. Tomorrow, when Lindsay's deadline is reached - the four of us will be very far away from here..." Brian answered with a cunning smile - his plan more than coming together.

 

Ben looked at him shrewdly. "You've been planning such a move, haven't you, Brian? You never intended to take Justin back from the moment we left."

 

"I've been apprehensive about the safety of Justin's home from day one. You know that. However, too many things are stacking up against Justin now. Hiding him indefinitely isn't doing him any favors. His career and life are effectively on hold. If this threat is coming from the direction I believe it is, they will come after him, and when they do - it can be ended, once and for all," Brian whispered coldly.

 

"Are you saying you think Lindsay's father is involved?"

 

Brian pursed his lips, nodding thoughtfully. "I think there is more than one person involved. The events that have transpired so far, speak of multiple parties. However, my suspicions regarding Lindsay's father are very strong. If I am correct, and he follows us - I will be more than ready for him."

 

Ben sighed deeply, resigned to following Brian's directive. "You're right. Hiding out isn't solving the problem, outside of keeping Justin safe for the moment. That can't last forever. We need to be bold and draw the threat out and neutralize it once and for all. As long as Justin is safe as we're doing so."

 

"Yes. Keeping Justin safe is all that matters, but if I can do that, and capture this sadistic animal - that is exactly what I will do," Brian muttered savagely. "I don't need to tell you this stays between us."

 

"I understand, Brian. I'll do whatever you think is necessary. This needs to be over," Ben agreed, standing to move toward the door. His hand on the knob, he turned to ask, "What about passports?"

 

Brian grinned, opening up the middle drawer on his desk, waving them about like the cat that swallowed the cream. "All taken care of, Benjamin. Just a little precaution I like to take. Fake IDs, of course. You never know when such means will be needed. Now, go get the rest of the preparations finalized. I'm quite certain I will be more than adept at keeping Justin distracted for the rest of the evening."

 

Ben laughed. "I don't doubt that, Brian. I'll see you in the morning, then?"

 

"Hmm, by the afternoon at the latest," Brian returned, uncertain if he'd even be finished with the hot little blond by morning. "We'll see how it goes. Goodnight, Ben."

 

"Night, Brian. Quite obviously, Lindsay has her ally in Chief Stockwell, but I think Justin has the biggest one in you. It's going to work out - for all of us. I believe that," Ben told his friend, sincerity evident in his voice.

 

"Stockwell is a cop and not a very good one. Right now, I have someone watching every move he makes. If I'm right - this will be over very soon."

 

"I do hope so, Brian. I really do," Ben answered, worry clearly displayed on his face. "Talk to you tomorrow."

 

Brian nodded, watching as Ben left, glaring at the file one more time before locking it in his desk. "Stockwell," he sneered in distaste. "I knew we'd come face to face again. This time it's the end for you."

 


 

Brian reclined on his side in front of the fireplace watching as Justin enjoyed his dessert - a rich concoction of chocolate and strawberries. He had never found food to be arousing until he had met this seductive blond. Everything the boy did, made Brian think of untamed sex, and tonight he was going to know what it felt like to be deep inside of him. He shifted uncomfortably, as he watched Justin's mouth close around the spoon, a moan passing through his lips as he watched Justin enjoy it, apparently lost within his own world. In a gravelly voice, pitched with hunger and need, Brian rasped, "It should be illegal how you eat food."

 

Justin's eyes lifted to Brian's lust-filled face, a smile passing his own luscious lips. "Is that so, Brian?" Keeping his eyes on Brian, he placed the spoon in his mouth again, pulling it out slowly, deliberately running his tongue around his lips, capturing each and every drop. "Are you sure you don't want to have some, Brian? It's delicious."

 

"No. However, I'll have it off of you. Come here," Brian growled, his cock throbbing and his heartbeat erratic. "Teasing me does have consequences, songbird, a fact I have the feeling you're about to realize."

 

"A moment I've been waiting for from the instant my eyes fell on you..." Justin whispered in a low, husky voice - taking a long last sip of his wine, before standing to slowly approach Brian. He hunched down beside him, reaching his hand out to stroke the side of Brian's beautiful face, before he groaned in what was nothing short of unsuppressed need. "Fuck. I want you so much, Brian. I've never wanted anyone like this."

 

Brian smiled, allowing his eyes to travel up and down the gorgeous and oh-so-willing blond. Determined to maintain complete control of this situation, despite a need within him that was like none he had ever known, he gruffly commanded, "Stand up, Justin. Strip for me. Slowly."

 

"Your wish is my command, Mr. Bodyguard..." Justin answered softly, his eyes ardently settling on Brian's face as he stood to do the older man's bidding. Justin slowly pulled the pullover sweater over his head, tossing it negligently to the side, next he toed off his Nike sneakers, followed by his snug designer jeans. He stood before Brian in his tight boxer briefs and socks. He deliberately turned to the side as he lifted one leg at a time to gracefully remove his socks, snickering when his new position caused Brian to gasp at the sight of Justin bending in the process - knowing as he did the clinging material was more than outlining his ass. Turning his head to look back at Brian, he purred provocatively, "See something you like, Mr. Kinney?"

 

His voice deep and guttural, Brian growled, "Get those off now." Brian pointed deliberately to Justin's only remaining article of clothing, as he swiftly shucked his own clothing - finding he had never stripped as quickly as he was now. Never had he wanted anything or anyone, as he did this tempting blond. Tonight, he would have him. He feared for the life of anyone that dared to keep him from finally experiencing the joys of pounding that hot little ass. "Very nice," Brian praised, his voice filled with lust as he viewed the much larger than expected cock jutting out before him.

 

Going down on his knees, besides what was to Justin the most beautiful man in the world, and if he was to be extremely corny - he would say: ‘The Face of God'. He wasn't far enough gone yet to verbalize it, but the thought was there, nonetheless. Justin swallowed slowly as he viewed the full naked glory of Brian Kinney, knowing nothing would ever be as perfect or beautiful to him. "So fucking beautiful," Justin rasped.

 

Brian grasped Justin's arm, pulling him down without warning to lie directly atop him. Arching a brow at Justin's surprised chuckle, he immediately silenced the blond when his hands moved to sink into the flesh of Justin's ass, as he began to grind his cock against Justin's, his head arching back in the midst of mindless pleasure. Frottage had not been Brian's plan on beginning their night together, but as needy as he could feel they both were - it seemed to be a nice way to take the edge off. Brian groaned as he jerked Justin tighter down on him, no closeness nearly enough - the rubbing and grinding one of the most erotic experiences he could clearly remember. "Fuck..." His eyes blazing and full of need, he growled, "Kiss me, Justin. First, we come like this, then I can take my time with you."

 

"Mmm, I do love the sound of that..." Justin purred, before he leaned into position to slant his lips across the brunet's, kissing him with all the hungry intensity that was riding him, that had been since the night they met. Lips, tongues, teeth clashed as their bodies humped against the other - both of them reaching for that mindless oblivion, each of them knowing the night was just beginning for them.

 

As each was crossing that divine precipice, Brian shouted out his release, smiling in brief satisfaction as Justin immediately followed suit. He reluctantly released his grasp on Justin's perfect ass to reach for a towel he had wisely laid beside him before he had taken his place at the fireplace - knowing without a doubt it would be much in demand. He wiped himself off, before extending it to Justin. Arching a brow, Brian huskily told him, "That was nice, little songbird. Now, how about you show me just how talented that mouth of yours is, before my cock becomes acquainted with your tight little ass."

 

Justin smiled, as his tongue began to slither down Brian's chest, his eyes hungrily drawn to the perfection of Brian's cock that had already risen to attention once again. Nibbling around Brian's belly button, Justin blew into it, feeling his own cock hardening at the sound of Brian's raspy moans. Justin looked up at Brian, both sets of eyes reflecting a need clearly displayed equally in the other, before Justin's tongue snaked out to lick a stripe up and down Brian's pulsating cock. Before moving to draw it deeply into his receptive mouth, Justin whispered, "My mouth is going to make you see stars, Mr. Kinney. I will pleasure you so much that no man will measure up - ever again."

 

Brian groaned, his gut instincts fearfully telling him Justin had already done that. Fuck, this was supposed to put his desire for the blond into perspective. Why did he think the craving had only just begun?

 


 

Chief Jim Stockwell sat at his desk contemplating his options. His daughter, whom he was trying to build a relationship with - whether he could go public about her existence or not, had not only arrived in tears, but left feeling that ‘Daddy' would solve her problems. His thoughts turning to Justin Taylor, and the interfering presence of Brian Kinney - he resolved to do exactly that.

 

Brian was smart. He had to give him that. With that being the case, he knew he had to move much more aggressively now, before he had the immoral blond and his grandson in total seclusion. Lindsay had been more than clear she had no lingering feelings for Justin. She had told him emphatically to use whatever means necessary to bring Gus back home. Stockwell smiled in evil delight. He had no problem in doing that. If not for Justin's cold rejection of his daughter, she would not have turned to that disgusting lifestyle. Now, thanks to the depravity in which Justin Taylor lived his daily life, his once normal daughter now convinced herself to be gay. Once this was all finished, he would work at fixing her misguided notions.

 

He thought briefly to Hunter. He once had such high hopes for him. Initially, he had handled his tasks efficiently and with a minimum of fuss. Then, he realized Hunter could no longer be trusted. The freak that was unfortunately on his payroll was harboring a not-so-secret crush on Justin. Grinding his teeth together in disgust and fury, he snarled, "Justin Taylor. You corrupt everything you touch, but not for much longer. I will be the one to kill you and before you die, you will know pain greater than you could ever imagine, and as for you, Brian Kinney, continue to get in my way and you will die together."

 

TBC

 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: Think you have all the answers now? Nope, not quite yet...

:)