- Text Size +

 

"One hour? That's the best you could do?" Frank snapped angrily at his nervous underling. "You do realize this flight is close to seven hours? I need to get there yesterday, not the day after tomorrow!"

 

"I understand, Sir. This is peak season, and that's the best I could manage. Unfortunately, we don't control the airline schedules..." the rookie agent brazenly responded, trying to hold his own with his powerful and assertive superior.

 

Frank scowled for a brief moment, watching as his team dusted Daphne Chanders room. "Maybe that is something we need to change. Perhaps I will send a memo to the President."

 

Bob Jergenson looked at Frank closely, uncertain if he was joking or serious. He went with the former as he chuckled lightly. "Humor, I get that." His face turning serious again, he asked, "Do you think the girl knows of Justin Taylor's whereabouts?"

 

"That doesn't seem likely, however, I never take anything for granted, and that pertains to Ms. Chanders as well. We only have one bit of circumstantial evidence. This could all be a ruse to steer us away from the truth. We need to keep our eyes and ears open to everything," Frank answered, his eyes piercing Jergenson sharply. "Are we clear?"

 

"Perfectly, Sir."

 

Frank's eyes narrowed as he watched the team opening the walk-in closet, a sight immediately capturing his attention. He walked over to it, his eyes taking in everything present, but more importantly, seeing that it didn't look like the closet of someone that had gone away. A full set of luggage and garment bags were present, with a large wardrobe fully intact. He stroked his lip thoughtfully, as he murmured, "Doesn't give the appearance of someone gone on vacation, does it?"

 

Jergenson stepped up behind him, looking at what Frank was seeing. "No. It sure doesn't. Maybe she got spooked and just took off."

 

"Possible, or she could be a victim of foul play - at the hands of the real perpetrator." Frank glanced around quickly, before returning his gaze to the team working diligently. "Has a complete sweep of the property been done?"

 

"Not thoroughly. We came directly to the house and assembled everyone. Every room in the house had been investigated, and that's when you arrived."

 

Frank sighed, knowing he should have realized they wouldn't have completed the most basic task on their own. "Okay. I want you to search the grounds. Take Phillips with you. I have about thirty minutes before I need to leave for the airport. I'd like to know that the property is secure before then."

 

"Yes, Sir. I'll get right on it." Jergenson looked toward the bathroom where Phillips was searching and scanning for prints. "Phillips? You almost finished in there?"

 

Phillips peeked his head out of the bathroom nodding, before he spoke directly to Frank. "Sir, I think we have something of interest here."

 

Frank moved forward, his gaze following the direction in which the agent was pointing. Underneath the bathroom sink a cell phone was in the far corner. Accepting a glove that Phillips offered, Frank placed it on his hand as he picked up the mobile device. Powering it on, he watched as the last time it was used displayed before it cleared away to show the current time. Seven hours had passed since it had been used. Frowning thoughtfully, Frank surmised, "Something must have startled this girl. If we're lucky, there will be a clue on here as to what."

 

He flipped through the recent call list, finding numerous call attempts made to Justin Taylor in the past 24 hours. Obviously, she didn't know that Justin's cell phone had been left at Brian's home and scanned for a bomb that was never installed into the device. "It appears she has been very anxious to reach out to Justin. Desperate, in fact."

 

"No surprise there, Sir. It just points to her guilt all the more..." the rookie supplied.

 

Frank arched a brow, unable to ever remember being quite that ‘green'. "Nothing adds up here. My gut tells me this girl found out something, and could now be paying the price." He clicked on the message feature, his eyes narrowing on the last shown entry. Justin. I don't know where you are now, but please DON'T come home if you get this. He's deranged and totally obsessed with you. I heard him mumbling how if he couldn't have you - nobody would. I'm on my way to the police. God, I hope you get this...

 

Frank's eyes clouded with an instant awareness and feel of impending doom. He pocketed the device, as he swiveled to face the rookie. "Follow me." Proceeding directly to the file he had of all the inhabitants of the house, with pictures attached - he pulled one out and handed it directly to Jergenson. "Fax this photo to our man at the airport. I want to know if he's taken a flight, and I want him apprehended on sight. Dead or alive - I want him!"

 

"Gold? You think it's the house boy?" Jergenson asked in surprise. "How do you know he isn't still in this house? Didn't he bring you up here a couple of hours ago?"

 

"I know he's not. This was all a setup. A delaying tactic. Now, he has the jump, but not for long. I'm on my way to the airport. Call me as soon as you have anything on Gold. Search the grounds completely. I have a feeling you just might find the missing girl. I only hope she's still alive," Frank answered, striding briskly to the door, pulling out his phone again to contact Brian. Once again when it went to voicemail, Frank left a message stating he needed to phone him immediately. He didn't want to lay all of this out on a voicemail. Frank Farmer wasn't a very trusting man, a quality he knew to have instilled into Brian. Sliding into his car, Frank shot out of the drive en route to his destination. As he drove, he whispered, "Hold on, Brian. I'm on the way."

 


 

Brian smiled as his eyes flickered open, feeling the semi-hard cock pressing against his backbone. He rolled onto his side, lighting the lamp to the dimmest setting before turning to gaze at the blond perfection beside him. He trailed a finger lightly down Justin's chest, not wanting to wake him, yet, unable to resist the temptation to touch the pale, flawless skin. "So fucking beautiful," Brian whispered raggedly. He pulled the sheet down past the blond's waist as his eyes devoured every visible inch; his eyes homing on the cock that was continuing to stir. Brian thought every inch indeed amassed a lot with this beauty.

 

Unable to deny himself, Brian slid down in the bed, his hungry eyes firmly attached to the mushroom-shaped head that seemed to silently cry out for his attention. Salivating at the sight of the perfect color and texture, Brian licked a long stripe along the entire length before stabbing his tongue at the slit that he hungered to have leaked into his mouth. His tongue running in slow circles around the engorging head, Brian whispered huskily, "So responsive, and so fucking delicious."

 

Justin stretched languorously, a moan quickly slipping past his lips. "Mmm, who could possibly sleep through having your mouth on their dick?"

 

"No one with a beating heart," Brian hissed as he moved his hands upward, finding a nipple to grasp and tug in each hand. His tongue crawling all over and around the hardened flesh, Brian growled, "Just lay there and enjoy, little Songbird. It's time for you to be blown by the master..."

 

"Bring it on, Mr. Bodyguard. Let's see if your actions can measure up..." Justin brazenly taunted, finding his smug expression quickly cast aside when Brian engulfed his entire length in one all-encompassing lunge. Justin gasped as Brian's all too apparent expert mouth quickly began to work his cock into a state of immediate frenzied need. Justin clutched his hands into the bedding, as Brian continued his attack on both his nipples by tweaking them in succession with the suckling motions upon his throbbing and leaking dick. His eyes rolling back into his head, Justin grunted and groaned. "Fuck. Brian. I can't last..."

 

Brian didn't intend on the blond lasting. He was an expert at eliciting such a reaction at the time of his choosing. This was one of those times. Right now there was nothing that he wanted more than to feel Justin's load shooting in jets down his throat. Moving his hands up and down Justin's chest, Brian's throat vibrated in a low hum around the most delicious and responsive cock it had ever been his pleasure to suck. When Justin couldn't hold it in any longer, Brian sucked even harder, absorbing all the boy's creamy fluid deep into his throat. He didn't pull off until Justin's body ceased to quiver, sliding up to slant his mouth over the blond's as he immediately sought to share the supreme delicacy he had just enjoyed.

 

"That was hot, fucking amazing," Brian purred against his lips, his tongue sweeping and devouring, no contact or intimacy enough. Each moment only resulted in him wanting, craving more. Would it ever end, he wondered? At this time he couldn't even imagine such a reality. Pulling back he looked deeply into the blond's eyes, seeing lust, trust, and an undefined emotion that he couldn't find a label to place upon it.

 

"It was," Justin whispered in a low rasp. "And I think as they say - turnabout's fair play..."

 

Brian curled his lips under as he surveyed the blond beauty beneath him. Flopping over to lay on his back, his head turned upon the pillow, he answered in a low silken growl, "Far be it from me to break with such tradition, then. By all means, go to it, Songbird."

 

"Mmm, now that's an offer I can't refuse..." Justin returned as his body slithered down to return the favor, thinking nothing could ever be more perfect than this. He knew one thing for certain. He had fallen in love with this unbelievably beautiful man. When this threat was lifted - he would find a way to keep Brian in his life. Any other reality was one that he knew would rip his heart into shreds.

 


 

Frank picked up his phone just before he was to board the plane. Snapping out curtly, "Farmer."

 

"Sir, this is Jergenson. We, uhh, found the girl. She was tied up in the stables. It appears she suffered a head injury and hasn't regained consciousness as of yet," the agent replied nervously, knowing Agent Farmer would be livid.

 

"Fuck. Incompetent assholes. I left you with a simple task to complete. I told you before you took over the house and assembled everyone, to do a full scan of the grounds. How was this missed?" Frank hissed in outrage. "Is the girl alive?"

 

Jergenson looked down on the pale and unconscious girl, once again feeling for her pulse. "Yes, she is breathing on her own. The paramedics are on their way."

 

"Good. I am about to board. I want you to go to the hospital and attempt to speak with her as soon as possible. Find out what you can. Now, what about Gold?" Frank demanded, having the feeling the rookie was leaving the worse news for last.

 

"I'm afraid it's not good, Sir. He hasn't been seen at the house for the past couple of hours. He could be simply in hiding, or he could be en route to Tahiti."

 

Frank's eyes narrowed in acceptance and foreboding. "He isn't in hiding. Was his photo identified by our man at the airport?"

 

"No, Sir. It appears Gold must have always had an escape plan. He has to be traveling under an alias. The security team is combing through the films trying to match him up to the photo. If they find it in time, he can be detained on landing, however, we don't know how much of a lead he has."

 

"We need to operate on the assumption he departed immediately after hearing me on the phone with you. That was over two hours ago. In that case, he will land about two and a half hours before me. Gold has planned this out for so long methodically. I will go a step further and assume he has an adequate disguise," Frank spat out. "One advantage I have - I know exactly where Justin Taylor is right now, and he doesn't. I will get there in time. Then, this will all be over. I'm boarding now. Keep me posted."

 

"Yes, Sir, and good luck."

 

"Thank you, Jergenson. It will be over soon," Frank vowed, as he made his way onto the plane and into his seat. Sitting back, he buckled himself in, knowing this would feel like one of the longest flights of his life, his most fervent hope being that he arrived at the bungalow before Ethan Gold. Brian was the best in the business. He had trained him personally, but Brian was attached, far more than his friend realized. Not only was Justin a target, but from what he had read on the text from Daphne to Justin - now Brian would be a target as well. He didn't intend to allow that to happen - not to either of them.

 


 

Ethan stood facing himself in the small mirror that the airplane provided, proud of himself for his ingenuity. His fingers toyed with the blond strands that reminded him of Justin, as he checked that his mustache was firmly attached and straight. He applied more makeup to lighten his skin, the exact opposite of his natural complexion. He pulled a ball cap out of his pocket, placing it on his head. He nodded in satisfaction at how different he looked. Smirking in merriment, he said, "I doubt even Justin will recognize me."

 

He returned to his seat, turning his face toward the window, closing his eyes to rest for the remainder of his flight. He smiled in satisfaction and anticipation. We will be together soon, my darling. If your bodyguard attempts to stand in my way, I will deal with him. My Justin. Always and forever. I know you love me too. Don't disappoint me, Justin. That would be more devastating than you could ever comprehend, but you will, Justin. You will.

 

TBC