- Text Size +

 

"So, Ben is meeting us there, with his date in tow?" Justin asked, finding himself more than a little curious about what the best friend of Brian Kinney would be like.

 

"That's the plan," Brian answered in a bored tone, as he weaved in and out of traffic, intent on getting them to Babylon safely - yet in the quickest time possible.

 

"You've been friends for a long time?" Justin asked.

 

"Ben or Michael?" Brian asked, slicing a brief gaze toward his passenger.

 

Justin frowned, realizing his question hadn't been very precise. "Oh, I meant Michael. I guess I assumed you met Ben through work, particularly since Ben and Michael just met."

 

"I did meet Ben on a job many years ago. I've known Michael since I was in school. I don't get to see Ben often since we live in different parts of the state. I guess all of our paths never crossed."

 

"Does it bother you that Ben is hooking up with your friend?" Justin asked pointedly, obviously wanting to know how personal the relationship was between Brian and Michael.

 

Brian rolled his eyes as he stared straight ahead. "Is that your not-so-subtle way of asking me if Michael is my fuck buddy?"

 

"Is he?" Justin asked instantly. "And I never claimed to possess any form of subtlety."

 

"It's a good thing because you would have failed miserably," Brian responded drolly, continuing to ignore Justin's question - which was beginning to annoy the blond.

 

Justin began to tap his fingers on the armrest, displeased with how little control he had of the conversation, and more importantly - Brian. He vowed after this night, Brian would be much more susceptible, and totally amenable to his wishes. "Uh, well, are you or aren't you?"

 

"Am I what, Justin? I think I missed something," Brian replied, forcing the smile to remain hidden - he enjoyed the annoyance the blond was having an increasingly hard time hiding from the seasoned hunter. Poor kid, Brian thought to himself. He was playing games with a master, and in his fool's paradise, he thought he was in command here. The boy would soon learn that Brian Kinney didn't get played unless he chose to do so. He would always maintain control - no matter what. Brian decided it was high time this impertinent little brat learned exactly that.

 

Justin glared at Brian from the other side of the compact car. "You are such an ass, Brian. You didn't miss a damn thing." Turning to stare belligerently out the window, Justin gritted his teeth in irritation when Brian became silent, still not answering his question. "Well, what's with the suspense? Are you fucking him?"

 

Brian snickered as they pulled into Babylon. He turned to look at Justin with humor in his eyes. "You're pathetic, little songbird. I'm not even attempting to bait you - and yet I do so with the greatest of ease. Poor little diva if I should make such an attempt."

 

"You're really funny, Brian. Hysterical, in fact," Justin grumbled as they exited the car.

 

Brian looked around to assess the crowd and situation, before turning to Justin. "No, I am not fucking Michael. I don't have sex with my friends. Another one of my rules."

 

"Well then, remind me to never become your friend. I wouldn't like that trade-off at all," Justin whispered, eyeing Brian with a lust-filled gaze.

 

"Fuck. You never give up, do you, hotshot?" Brian growled, feeling an answering twinge in his pants. "Okay, time for some rules. You stay close or by my side at all times. If I say it's time to go, you will be nipping at my heels like an obedient little lapdog heading for the nearest exit. Do not push me, Justin, or we will be gone as quickly as we arrived. Any questions?"

 

"None at all, my fearsome bodyguard, but let me tell you one thing. You couldn't find a more faithful lapdog. In fact, I would nip at so much more than your heels," Justin purred, brazenly reaching his hand around to squeeze one cheek of Brian's ass.

 

Brian's eyes enlarged in frustrated rage. His cock quickly engaged in the process, rising to near full proportion. Discarding the consequences, Brian whipped Justin around to pin him against his car. Reaching down, he secured both of Justin's arms at his side, as he held him helpless, captive in between him and the unyielding car. He deftly slid one leg in between Justin's, slicing them apart like precision scissors. His breathing quickening, chest rising and falling, Brian rasped out, "Is this what you wanted, Justin?"

 

"Yes, Exactly what I want," Justin whispered, his voice dropping to a sultry pitch, his arms straining in their captivity, yearning to reach out and touch. Squirming his lower body, until their cocks were pressing at each other through their pants, each seeking out the other, Justin huskily whispered, "Do it, Brian. Take what you want, what we both want."

 

"You want me to fuck you standing against my car? Rutting into your hot little ass for the world to see. Do you want that, Justin?" Brian parried seductively, his breath misting across Justin's lips.

 

Justin swallowed, his eyes drowning in the feral heat of Brian's gaze. "I don't care where, or who sees me. I just want you. Fuck me, Brian. Now."

 

"I should, just to teach you a lesson. Have you thought of repercussions? What if the press photographed you? Your not-so-sweet little Lindsay would have a field day with that. I'd say your little blond ass would be in court before you knew what hit you, and another thing, the most important consideration to me. Have you thought about how much you've pulled my focus in the last few minutes? If your would-be assassin was on the scene, you would be unprotected, and most likely dead - right now. Have you thought about any of these things, songbird?" Brian rasped, in a mixture of lust, and helpless fury at the jumps this little twat kept putting him through.

 

"I guess when you put it like that, now isn't the most opportune of moments, but there is a solution. Let's leave now. Take me back to your house, and take what we both know that you not only want, but need as well..." Justin whispered in continued determination.

 

Brian was about to push away from Justin and issue a harsh retort, when Ben shouted from behind them. "Brian? What the fuck! If you can't handle it, for God's sake, take him to the backroom."

 

"Backroom? Now, there's a fine idea. Thanks, Ben," Justin purred, increasing his all too distracting wiggling against Brian.

 

Without any further delay, Brian released Justin's arms, pushing away from the blond in one motion. "Yeah, thanks Ben," Brian growled in sarcasm.

 

"Anytime, buddy. Now, if you two are done with the theatrics, maybe we could go inside..." Ben suggested. Ben looked at a curious Michael before he realized he was yet to be introduced to Justin. "Uh, Michael - this is Justin Taylor. Justin, this is Michael Novotny."

 

Michael nodded, looking between Brian and Justin curiously. "It's nice to meet you, Justin. I know Mom is over the moon watching over your son."

 

"Oh right, Debbie is your mom. She's a sweetheart," Justin said with a smile.

 

"Sweetheart? My mom?" Michael burst out in laughter, with Brian soon following.

 

Justin nudged Michael in the side. "Yes, definitely. Perhaps you just don't know how to handle her. Maybe I could give you some tips on that."

 

"Hey, if you've got them, I'll be glad to take them," Michael laughed. "Uh, are we going in, guys?"

 

Brian and Ben exchanged a long glance, before Brian finally nodded. "Of course. Let's go, boys."

 

Ben slid up next to Brian, whispering hotly in his ear, "I hope you know what you're playing at, Brian."

 

Brian glanced at Justin briefly, before he surprisingly concurred. "I hope I do too."

 

Ben groaned, rolling his eyes in response. "We're all fucked. Truly, royally, and without mercy."

 

Justin clicked his teeth. "Ah, we should be so lucky."

 

Michael cleared his throat awkwardly, before he commented, "Uh, I don't know what's going on, but how about we go inside and have a good time."

 

Ben smiled at Michael, placing an arm around his neck, walking closely by his side before he agreed. "Now, that's the best thing I've heard all night."

 


 

Cold, evil eyes watched as the four men entered the depravity that was otherwise known as Babylon. A plan and opportunity well in place. Smiling in evil ingenuity, the watcher felt elation that the guards were totally oblivious to what was coming next for the immoral star. For the attack would not come from within. No, not this time. Tonight, it was time to step up the game. Prove to the spoiled rock star how vulnerable he truly was. That no amount of guards, no matter how reputable, could protect him from what was destined to be his fate. Nothing would change this course now.

 

Tonight would be Justin Taylor's final warning before events began to spiral into high gear. Events that would culminate in the blond beauty's death. The watcher wet parched lips in anticipation of the glorious event that would be realized so very soon. Looking around analytically, determining the location and proximity of incoming and outgoing bodies, the crazed killer was more than satisfied. Now, the waiting game was all that was needed to gain access to the next, and most vital step in the plan.

 

Smiling as the crowd separated, going from one club to the next, the watcher nearly cackled in delight. All was going according to plan, and tonight, Justin Taylor would go to bed quivering in fear in the knowledge he was not safe - regardless of who surrounded him. So very soon, it will be over. The watcher slithered into hiding, waiting for the time to strike. Uncaring of the amount of time that would pass, only caring that justice would finally be served.

 


 

Brian leaned back against the bar, ignoring all the blatant bids for his attention. After so long, he'd become oblivious to the admiration, having just accepted it was just how it was supposed to be. Ben and Michael were seemingly lost in each other. Brian shook his head as he considered Ben in all his sappy romanticism. Some things never changed. Now, he could have found the perfect counterpart in Michael. That in itself didn't bother Brian, for he knew Michael couldn't end up with anyone better than Benjamin Bruckner. In truth, whether he admitted it or not, he hoped it would work out well for them, even if all that ‘Stepford' nonsense wasn't for the likes of him; or in his opinion - any respectable fag.

 

Then, there was Justin. Dancing for all he was worth with a mediocre piece of ass he had fucked long ago. Brian sneered as he looked on. Kip Thomas. What a pretentious and worthless piece of ass. The perfect answer to the question of why he stuck to a ‘one fuck' per customer policy. His eyes narrowed sharply as he could see Kip's hands settling on the perfect curves of Justin's ass, pulling him closer. Brian seethed, as they continued to grind against each other, his fury increasing when Justin would glance toward the bar giving Brian a saucy wink. He knew what the little shit was doing, and it was pointless, of course. Brian Kinney did not do jealousy. Not now or ever. Not even for this mouth-watering blond that was perfectly proportioned in every way.

 

Suddenly, Ben looked over at Brian, immediately deciphering the reason for Brian's displeasure. He shook his head in understanding and concern. "Look at it this way, Bri. Now, he has stopped trying to coerce you out onto the dance floor. If we're lucky, he'll take that twink to the backroom and get his rocks off. Then, maybe he will be satisfied and we can get him safely home."

 

"You don't really believe that, Ben. Do you really think he would be satisfied with a Kip Thomas, when he has me in his sights?" Brian asked disdainfully.

 

Michael rolled his eyes, but was forced to grudgingly agree. "I hate to admit it, but Brian has a point."

 

"Of course," Brian murmured cockily. His eyes widened in disbelief as he watched Justin reach up to clasp Kip's neck, pulling his lips to meet his in what Brian could see even in the distance to be a hot, languid kiss. Lips, teeth, and tongue fully engaged in the foray. The next moment, Brian's jaw dropped in anger as Justin tugged Kip by his tight shirt, pulling him willingly in the direction of the backroom. "Fucking little asshole isn't doing this," Brian snarled harshly as he moved to follow.

 

"Oh my God," Ben groaned. "This is going to be a disaster."

 

Michael smiled in understanding at Ben. "I know we're here together, but you're kind of working too. If you want to follow, I don't mind."

 

"No. I think Brian can handle this, and you're right. This is a date. Unless Brian really needs my help, I want to be right here with you," Ben answered, gazing with warmth at Michael.

 

"There isn't anything I'd like more," Michael returned, responding on impulse and kissing Ben quickly on the lips. Pulling back he blushed slightly, before saying, "I hope that wasn't too forward."

 

"I'm glad you did it, Michael. I was working up the nerve to do the same. Now that the ice is broken, I think we should repeat the experiment..." Ben told him, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

 

Michael beamed. "I'm sorry Justin is in danger, but I can't say I object since it brought you here. I hope that doesn't sound callous."

 

"I understand. If anything good comes out of all of this, it would have to be meeting you, Michael. Now, how about we have another dance. I have a feeling Brian and Justin won't be staying much longer," Ben laughed.

 

Michael snorted. "I think you're exactly right. A very interesting turn of events. If I didn't know better, I'd say the unthinkable finally happened - Brian Kinney showing signs of jealousy."

 

"I believe you see correctly, and that worries me more than I can say," Ben said, as he led Michael out into the sea of bodies, hoping to share one more moment with Michael before Brian demanded their departure.

 


 

Brian clenched his teeth in a combination of fury and lust as he watched Justin's head arching back against the wall, panting little moans escaping through his perfectly sculpted lips. He watched as Justin reached down to thread his fingers through Kip's hair, urging him on.

 

"Ah yes, that's a good boy," Justin whispered, before his eyes flickered to meet Brian's standing almost close enough to touch him. "Mmm yes, such a nice mouth you have," Justin praised, as his gaze became lust-blown as his eyes locked on Brian. Justin smiled slightly as Brian's eyes lowered to watch Justin's cock moving in and out of Kip's mouth. Watching as Brian moved closer, smiling in satisfaction as Brian shoved the trick away that sought to make a move on him, Justin turned his head so that their lips were close enough to connect. Breathing erratically in his culminating pleasure, Justin rasped out huskily, "This could be you, Brian. All you have to do is take it."

 

Brian's eyes glazed over in primal need, his hands shaking with the need to bend this provocative boy to his will, and to his alone. His eyes moved back down to Justin's beautiful cock, his control all but evaporating. Without pausing to think of possible consequences, Brian reacted without thinking. He placed his hands on Justin's face, lowering his forehead to rest against Justin's. His eyes burning into Justin's, he groaned at the feel and smell of him. Inhaling in and out, Brian knew he was lost. He had to have him. Fuck his rules, he would work around it. Just one night. That's all he needed. Then his perspective would return. In the next instant, Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his tongue licking at Justin's lips, demanding an entrance he was immediately given.

 

Justin moaned in pleasure, feeling his orgasm spiraling through him. Unknowing at this moment if it had been due to Kip's ministrations on his cock, or from finally knowing the torrid kiss of Brian Kinney. He assumed it to be a little bit of both, but at this point, deciding it could be more of the latter. Justin elicited breathless gasps into Brian's mouth, as the tremors continued to pass through him. "Ah fuck, Brian."

 

Brian released Justin's lips, pausing to give Kip a dismissive glare, before addressing Justin. "You win, Justin. Zip yourself up and let's get the fuck out of here. Tonight you learn what it means to unleash the beast inside of me. I hope that you can handle it, for I will be as merciless as you have been with me. Tomorrow, you will need to crawl out of my bed."

 

Justin patted Kip on the head, smirking at his outraged expression. "Sorry, darling. It was over the moment he came back here. Surely, you can understand."

 

"Fuck you. Both of you," Kip hissed, as he stood to his feet, exiting the backroom without a backwards glance.

 

"Let's go, Justin," Brian snarled, as he pushed Justin forcefully in front of him. Once they were almost out of the backroom, Brian snagged an arm around his waist, hauling him backwards against his hard body, hissing into his ear, "You'll be lucky if we make it back home, little songbird."

 

Justin's eyes widened, as he leaned his head back against Brian's chest, his breathing shallow, his need completely overpowering him. "Don't care. I want you, Brian Kinney. So fucking much..."

 

"Don't you worry, little boy. You're gonna have me, tonight," Brian growled, as he continued to push Justin forward. His eyes moved around the room quickly, searching out Ben and Michael. Finding them on the dance floor, Brian said in a low roar, "We're leaving, Ben. Follow or stay, I don't care which, but we are fucking leaving."

 

Ben's eyes darted between the two of them, a groan immediately resulting. "Ah fuck, Justin. What have you done?"

 

Justin smiled. "Doing what I always do, Ben. Getting exactly what I want..."

 

"Tell that to your sore ass in the morning. Now, let's go..." Brian demanded in a low rasp, continuing to push Justin ahead of him.

 

The four of them reached the parking lot, each couple veering in an opposite direction. As they moved forward, progress was immediately halted when an explosion rocked them backwards. Brian's lust became quickly tempered, when he threw Justin to the ground, protectively covering his body with his own; in one solid motion extending his weapon for action. He watched as the source of the explosion crashed back down to the ground, creating a chain reaction with the other nearby vehicles. His jaw dropped open in fury and disbelief when he viewed his Vette consumed in flames.

 

"My fucking Vette," Brian hissed as he pulled his body off Justin's, quickly determining he was unharmed. "Are you okay, Justin?"

 

"I think so," Justin answered with a slight wince as he touched his temple. "Just some minor abrasions from hitting the ground. What about you, Brian? Ben and Michael?"

 

"We're fine," Michael coughed out.

 

"Ben, can you get Justin back away from the fire?" Brian asked, standing up to survey the damage and look for any suspicious watchers. Brian's eyes moved back and forth, seeing a thin shape slipping into a small car, before speeding off into the distance. "Fuck. You run, motherfucker, but I'll get you yet."

 

"Did you see something, Brian?" Ben asked, as he slipped an arm around Justin's waist, moving him further back away from the flames.

 

"Shapes only. It's too dark, but they're getting sloppy now, sticking around to admire their handiwork." Brian shook his head in fury at what was his beautiful car continuing to burn, before his eyes turned to slice angrily into Justin. He stalked over to him, looking down on him in anger. "So, will you take this threat seriously now, Justin? Or is it going to take more destruction and possible casualties?"

 

Justin wiped away errant tears that slid down his face. He shook his head back and forth. "I'm sorry, Brian. So very sorry. You have my full cooperation now, I promise."

 

Brian moved forward, pulling a near sobbing Justin against his chest. He rubbed his back, his eyes meeting Ben's as chips of ice formed within his own. "Don't worry, Justin. We'll work through this, and I swear these bastards will be caught. No harm will come to you. I will not allow it. Not now or ever. You can trust me."

 

Not lifting his head from the comfort of Brian's chest, Justin whispered, "I trust you, Brian. I'll do whatever you say. I swear I will."

 

"Good boy," Brian breathed. "Now, we can mount a defense, and bring these assholes down, and believe me - that is exactly what we're going to do."

 

TBC