- Text Size +

 

Brian closed the bedroom door behind them, his eyes dark and stormy as they watched Justin beginning to remove his clothing. He leaned against the door, his eyes intently upon the blond that was making quick work of stripping. Brian held up a forestalling hand. "Slower, Justin. We have all night. I want to savor this moment."

 

Justin tossed his shirt over his head, not bothering to watch as it landed next to the bed, his eyes completely focused on Brian's hot gaze as he unsnapped his jeans, proceeding to lower the zipper at an unhurried pace. He slid his hands inside the jeans to slowly part the front, yet not removing them as his dark blue briefs were clearly displayed, the bulge within them more than visible to Brian's hungry eyes. Justin toyed with the waistband slowly sliding them down, inch by inch - his own breathing beginning to quicken at the lust in Brian's eyes, before he purred silkily, "Is this slow enough for you, Mr. Bodyguard?"

 

"You teasing little fucker," Brian hissed under his breath. "How about you pick up the pace just a bit? Now, kick out of your shoes, and slide out of your pants. Leave those tight little briefs on. I am going to pull them off with my teeth..." Brian growled, his voice deep and husky.

 

Justin's cocky smile faltered upon the combination of the lust in Brian's voice, along with the words spoken. "Fuck, Brian. You make my cock so fucking hard..."

 

"That's the idea, Songbird." Brian all but tore his own clothing off, as he slowly advanced toward his willing prey, his eyes hot and hungry, knowing he was moments away from devouring the delicious blond. Brian paused to run his fingers through Justin's hair, before trailing his hand down his smooth cheek; marveling at the exquisite beauty this boy unerringly possessed. He slid his hand around to curl around the back of Justin's neck, pulling him forward as he smashed their lips together in a deep possession that bespoke the torrential need that was quickly building within him. Brian moaned against the boy's lips, his voice deepening at the groan that echoed from within Justin. "You are so fucking hot..."

 

Brian's lips released Justin's as he trailed his lips and tongue down the side of his neck, purring against the boy's velvety soft skin, as he inwardly feared he would never have enough of him. Granted, they had shared precious little intimate time together, but that wasn't the problem. Once should have satisfied him. It hadn't even come close to satiating the burning desire within him. Just as Debbie had told him - this precocious little diva had worked his wiles directly past his well-constructed walls. Not only had he penetrated them, but he also had in effect totally shattered them. Once this nightmare that hung over them was lifted, Brian knew he would have to examine that most thoroughly, but for now, they had this, and he intended to enjoy and explore it.

 

Stroking his tongue down Justin's chest, he ran circles around the distended nipples, blowing on them, before sucking them deep into his mouth. Brian growled as Justin latched tightly onto his hair, signaling his pleasure. Brian leisurely explored each nipple, licking up the sweat that was slowly sliding down the boy's chest, feeling the equaling heat moving in ripples down his own back. Hunching down on his knees, Brian stabbed his tongue into Justin's naval, chuckling lustfully at the blond's breathless gasps, both of them knowing exactly where Brian's true destination was leading him.

 

Justin arched his head back, moaning almost brokenly, "Fuck, Brian. Feels so g-good."

 

Brian's eyes raised to stare at Justin in unabashed hunger. Closing his teeth around the waistband of Justin's briefs, he began to slowly tug at them. He released his grip on them long enough to huskily rasp, "It's about to feel even better..."

 

Justin bit his lip in frustrated anticipation as Brian slowly tugged the offending material down. "Brian! Fuck, I- I can't take this slow torture."

 

Brian let them fall away from his mouth, looking up at the treasure awaiting him, pushing them the rest of the way down with his own impatient hands, stopping only to take a teasing nip of Justin's inner thigh. Eyes that seemed to glow in his lustful hunger, Brian quirked a brow, before he spoke in mock reproof. "Tsk, tsk, Mr. Taylor. Such impatience. Didn't you ever learn that patience is rewarded?"

 

"I must have missed that class," Justin retorted sharply. Looking at the God kneeling before him, Justin demanded impertinently, "Weren't you about to get busy, or did you want to talk all night?"

 

"Poor little boy, no self-control whatsoever. Your previous lovers must have been sorely lacking, but enough about that, I see a meal I need to enjoy, and from the looks of it - my appetizer is all primed and ready," Brian hissed as his eyes homed in on the droplets that were pearling at the slit on Justin's cock. Brian's tongue shot forward to capture a flavor that was fashioned of the most delectable ambrosia, before he moaned his pleasure and deep seal of approval. "Oh yes, most delicious, little Songbird. I undoubtedly can make my meal here..."

 

Justin moaned, sifting his fingers in and out of Brian's hair, knowing with this man he would always be at a loss of control; exactly as he had been from the first moment they had met. Instantly, he had wanted him. A want that had quickly evolved into a burning need. He realized that need had been unlike anything he had ever experienced. It had far from satisfied him, he only wanted him all the more. "Brian, please, Suck me. I- I fucking need you."

 

Brian had never felt his cock expand so rapidly from mere words. Justin's voice hadn't only been tinged with lust, it also carried an undeniable sound of deep-seated need; one that made Brian want to pound the boy straight through the mattress, until the only thing they could feel or knew existed was each other. In these moments, Brian wondered if that was what the both of them were actually feeling. His own breathing erratic, Brian forced himself to take a deep breath as his eyes took in Justin's quivering form, knowing the blond needed to reach his release, and needed to quickly. Brian answered in a ragged voice, "Don't worry about that. You are going to get me. I'm going to enjoy my meal, and then, I'm going to fuck that hot little ass of yours. Deep, hard, and so very fast."

 

"Fuck. Whatever. Just fucking do it," Justin gasped, his eyes rolling back in his head as Brian gave the underside of his cock one long, slow lick before pulling it fully into his mouth. Justin groaned, as his hands slid down to grasp at Brian's perspiring shoulders, his legs shaking, barely able to hold his slight weight. Justin nearly became undone when Brian began to play with the crack of his ass, just as his other hand started fondling his ultra-sensitive balls. His hips began to lightly thrust forward of their own volition, moving in and out of Brian's mouth that had latched on and was ferociously devouring his cock. When Brian pulled back long enough to stab his tongue roughly into the leaking slit, Justin mewled through gritted teeth, "Not, gonna, last. Too fucking good..."

 

Brian released his grasp on Justin's balls, to wrap his hand around the base of Justin's dick, pushing it faster into the depths of his mouth; one objective in mind - making Justin come. His own cock was aching and seeping. He needed to be inside of the blond - now. Brian hummed as he deep-throated Justin, managing to clip out raggedly, "Come now, Justin. Let it all go."

 

Justin's jerking motions into Brian's mouth quickly had the desired result for both of them, when moments later, his euphoric release was flooding down the walls of Brian's welcoming throat, the brunet licking along the tip in studied concentration - absorbing every last droplet. His legs quivering anew, Justin spoke with barely an audible pant, "That was amazing, Brian. Absolutely amazing..."

 

"It was," Brian agreed, taking a few more languid licks over Justin's cock, cleaning every remnant away most thoroughly. Brian stood up, pushing Justin to lay in the center of the bed, his own body following him down without any delay. Brian reached over to the side to withdraw the lube and condom he had placed there earlier, sheathing and lubing himself before grasping Justin's legs to lift over his shoulders. He squirted more lube onto his fingers, rubbing it in between them briefly to take away a bit of the chill, before sliding two fingers slowly into the blond's tight opening. "Now, it's time for the main event, Little Songbird. Hold on for a quick ride."

 

Justin arched his head back, moaning as Brian's lips found his neck, his heart still racing from his orgasm mere moments before, feeling his cock already filling again. His voice quivering, Justin pleaded, "I'm ready. Fuck me, Brian, please - fuck me."

 

"Mmmm, with pleasure," Brian growled, as his cock began to slide ahead, moving in a steady progression into the tight channel that gloved him as if it were his own. "So unbelievably tight, so fucking good," Brian gasped in wonder at the sensations that instantly assailed him on the initial penetration of this blond dynamo. No other man had ever felt this good to him. Justin's muscles clamped around his driving cock as if it sought to keep them connected, something Brian was more than willing to be an active participant in. Brian leaned down amid his frenzied thrusts to kiss Justin, his mouth moving over his in heated intensity, no contact enough; every kiss, touch, and thrusting motion only making him want more. In a low feral rasp, Brian whispered in his ear, "Come with me, Justin. Grind your cock against me and just let it happen."

 

"Fuck, Brian..." Justin gasped, as his hips began to work as pistons against Brian's well-timed thrusts. "So good, Brian, So incredibly good."

 

Brian increased his speed, ramming the blond into the bed, grasping onto his hips holding him in the precise position to achieve the maximum pleasure for them both. He began hitting Justin's prostate on each pass, making him moan, gasp, and quiver simultaneously. Brian felt the spasms rocking first Justin's body, quickly followed by his own, just before he felt the warmth of Justin's release showering his stomach. Gritting his teeth in ecstatic bliss, Brian thrust forward a few moments more before feeling his own load flooding into the condom, finding himself amazed it could all be contained. Slowly, he pulled out and rolled off Justin, flopping down on the pillow looking at the replete boy in amazement. He leaned forward kissing Justin on the cheek, before he drawled, "Now, that was amazing..."

 

Justin smiled that dazzling ‘Sunshine' smile that his little Songbird had trademarked so effortlessly. He didn't even flinch at the thought of Justin as his songbird any longer. He was just finally coming to accept that was how things were, and how they would continue to be - whether he liked it or not. How it would all balance out when this job was finished, he didn't know. All he knew was they were somehow inexorably entwined. His first priority was to keep Justin and his son safe. The future would take care of itself. Smiling as he watched Justin's eyes flickering closed, knowing the jet lag had finally caught up to him, Brian decided he felt much the same. He kissed him softly on the brow, before whispering, "Get some sleep, Justin. I have a feeling Gus will have us hopping in the morning."

 

Justin's eyes slid open at the mention of Gus. He smiled and nodded in agreement. He snuggled in closer to his bodyguard, lover, and unbeknownst to the brunet, his all-around hero. Placing a kiss against Brian's bronzed chest, Justin thought the words he feared to allow passage from his lips. Good night, my love.

 

TBC