- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is for the readers who asked for more. 

 

After a few more hours of pretty intense reunion sex, Brian was fairly sure Justin would be taking a nap for at least a couple of hours. Kissing the blond on the temple he slipped out of bed to get dressed. He had promised Justin that he would not attack Ethan, but that didn't mean he couldn't issue a warning to the greasy chin-rat. When he was dressed he sat on the edge of the bed to put on his shoes. Justin rolled over and looked at him,

 

"Are you going out?"

 

"Yeah. I have a couple of things I need to do. And I'm going to pick up some food for a couple of days so we can stay in and relax for the weekend. Easy stuff. I don't expect you to cook for me. You're not the maid."

 

"You're not going to go after Ethan are you?" Justin questioned.

 

"I promise you, Justin, I'm not going to lay a hand on him," Brian reminded him.

 

"Okay, Brian, I'm just going to take a little nap. I'm kinda worn out," Justin said as his head snuggled into Brian's pillow and he breathed in the scent of the man who would always be first in his heart.

 

As Brian locked up and set the alarm he whispered, "I love you Sunshine, and I'm glad you're back home." And he truly meant it.

 

***********************************************************

 

He had never told Justin, but he had always kept track of his and Ethan's schedules, just out of curiosity, of course. He knew that Ethan would be playing his beloved violin near the stage in the park, no doubt pretending that everyone was coming to hear him play. As Brian got closer he noticed that there was no one around, but Ethan had his eyes closed and was playing like the world was listening. Sneaking up behind him, Brian shouted,

 

"BOO,"

 

Ethan jumped and dropped his bow on the ground. Brian then ‘accidentally' stepped on it, snapping it in half. 

 

"Oops," Brian said, shrugging.

 

"You stupid fucking asshole," Ethan shouted, picking up his splintered bow as he set his violin in its case and turned to face Brian.

 

"No Ian. A stupid fucking asshole would be someone who had the best, most precious, most wonderful gift in the world and lost it because he was an idiot," Brian countered.

 

"And that would be you, again," Ethan answered, glaring at Brian.

 

"You sure about that Paganini?" Brian asked.

 

"Yes. Justin is right where he belongs," Ethan answered smugly.

 

"He definitely is," Brian answered.

 

Something about the way Brian was acting unnerved Ethan. He seemed to be gloating, but why? Justin was at their apartment. Or at least he better be, Ethan thought. 

 

"I told him this morning to stay home and let you get out of your own mess. He's not your errand boy anymore," Ethan announced.

 

Brian realized that Ethan had obviously not been to his apartment since he got out of class or he would have noticed that Justin and all his things were gone.

 

"You TOLD him? Since when does Justin take orders from anyone? He has his own mind and makes his own decisions. Well, maybe he hasn't forgotten how," Brian stated.

 

"Well if he knows what's good for him, he will be there when I get home," Ethan said with a sneer.

 

"Is that a threat?" Brian said through clenched teeth, taking a step closer to the suddenly nervous musician.

 

"Stay away from me Kinney," Ethan said, stepping back and falling on his violin, smashing it in the case.

 

"Only because I promised him," Brian chuckled as he walked away from the now distraught man who was now holding a splintered mess of wood in his hands as he cried. "Oh yeah, stay the fuck away from MY BOYFRIEND. That is the only warning you will get," Brian added as he slipped into his car.

 

************************************************************

 

Brian stopped at the grocery store to get some easy to make foods and some of Justin's favorite snacks to hold them over until Monday. They could shop then or maybe just get things delivered. Although, knowing Justin, he would probably want to pick out stuff himself. That man sure did love to cook, and he was damn good at it too. Brian figured that he would need to start putting more time in at the gym, or at least in bed with his favorite blond, to work off all the calories Justin would now be serving him.

 

Meanwhile, Michael was pissed. He had been calling and texting Brian for hours without getting an answer. He had called the office and Cynthia informed him that Brian had left for the day. He wanted to go to Woody's and Babylon with his 'best friend'. Ben was out of town and he was broke and bored. He needed Brian, and his wallet, for entertainment. He got to the loft building and Brian's car was gone. Well, he would just let himself in and wait. Even if Brian was still at work, since it wouldn't be the first time Cynthia had said Brian was gone when he was still there, he would need to come home to change before going out. He wouldn't go clubbing in his suit. 

 

After locking the door and setting the alarm Michael walked around the loft as if it was his, imagining he lived there with Brian. He couldn't seem to give up the dream of him and Brian being a couple. Suddenly he heard something in the bedroom. Someone was in the loft. He looked around for some kind of weapon and saw the broom. Picking it up, he headed up the stairs and saw that someone was in Brian's bed, completely under the covers. Whoever it was was too small to be Brian. He raised the broom up over his head and slammed it down as hard as he could on the lump in the bed. 

 

Returning to the loft, Brian set the bags down and pulled out his keys. As he was unlocking the door he heard Justin scream in pain. Wrenching back the door he screamed his lover's name and ran to the bedroom. Michael was standing there holding the broom like he was going to use it again. Justin was lying on his side, crying and rocking back and forth in obvious pain.

 

"Michael. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??!! AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO JUSTIN?" He shouted at him as he went to hold Justin and check him.

 

"I was... I was... I didn't know he was here," Michael stammered. "I wanted to go out with you tonight and you didn't answer any of my calls or texts," he continued, like it was the most natural thing in the world for him to be in the loft waiting for Brian to get home.

 

"That should have given you a hint that I didn't want to go out," Brian shouted as he comforted Justin. Looking under the covers he saw a huge red welt that was quickly starting to bruise across the top of Justin's ass. 

 

"But Brian, it's Friday and Ben is away and I want to go out. HE needs to leave so we can go," Michael whined, pointing at Justin, not happy that he was there at all. His mother had told him that they may be getting back together when he stopped by looking for Brian, but he decided to ignore what she said.

 

"HE has a name. It's Justin. And HE lives here now. And are you even going to apologize to him for what you did?" Brian asked, getting more and more annoyed at Michael's entitled attitude.

 

"Well if you had told me he was going to be here maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt, if he even is hurt. So it's not my fault," Michael announced, crossing his arms petulantly while glaring at Justin who was clearly in pain.

 

"Do you hear yourself, Michael? You're blaming us because you came into OUR home, where you DO NOT live or belong, and attacked Justin, who was sleeping in his own bed," Brian told him.

 

"But Brian, he DOESN'T belong here. You know he'll just leave again. He's just a kid. You need a real man," Michael continued to whine, hoping to convince Brian to throw Justin out.

 

"Justin is a real man. He proved it earlier when he pounded my ass so hard I can barely sit down," Brian unintentionally announced to Michael. Although the look on Michael's face, which reminded Brian of a constipated fish out of the water, was kind of worth it.

 

"NO. Brian, you're lying. Brian Kinney is a top. You wouldn't bend over for some blond boy ass. Tell me you're lying," Michael pleaded, practically crying, knowing that if what Brian said was true, he had truly lost the man he wanted for himself since he was fourteen.

 

"I don't lie Michael. You know that. Justin and I are together. And this time it's permanent. I was going to take back your keys, but you just keep them. We're changing the locks and the codes. And you can tell Lindsay the same thing, since I know you will now go whine to her about this. I realized today that although you and she call yourselves my best friends, I only have one. It's the man right here, the one in my arms and my heart," Brian stated, wrapping Justin tighter in his arms. "Now it's time for you to go. We're not finished celebrating our reunion yet. Don't call or come by until you can sincerely apologize for what you did and until you accept the fact that Justin and I are a couple. Goodbye Michael." Brian said, turning his back on a whimpering Michael and kissing Justin.

 

Once they heard the loft door shut Brian pulled the covers off of Justin and rolled him on his stomach to get a better look at what Michael had done. 

 

"Are you okay, Sunshine? This looks bad, but at least he hit your ass and not your back, you have padding there," Brian said, running his hand over the now dark purple stripe across Justin's ass.

 

"It hurts, but at least it's at the top so I'll be able to sit down. But I won't be able to lay on my back to get fucked for a while," He said sadly. He loved to look into Brian's eyes while they fucked.

 

"Well then, I guess you'll have to be on top until you heal," Brian smirked before biting his lips. Justin smiled at the thought. Getting to top Brian was like heaven for him.

 

"Did you get food? I'm starving," Justin stated, carefully climbing out of the bed. 

 

"Yeah. It's outside the door. Let me get it," Brian said as he headed to the hallway to retrieve the forgotten bags.

 

"Brian, where else did you go?" Justin asked quietly. 

 

"I may have stopped by the park to listen to some music," 

 

"And..."

 

"I may have accidentally startled someone and stepped on a stick that had some kind of string attached,"

 

"You broke his violin?"

 

"No. He did that himself when he fell on it as he backed away from me. I swear I never laid a finger on him, I just stood up straight, really close to him. Oh, and I did warn him to stay the fuck away from you as I was leaving," Brian answered honestly.

 

"Brian, I love you," Justin announced. Quickly looking down and hoping Brian wouldn't be upset at the declaration.

 

"Me too, Sunshine. Me too," Brian said, grabbing his blond and kissing him soundly. 

 

Justin just stood there staring in shock, not saying a word as he watched Brian put away the groceries. Suddenly he grabbed Brian by the shirt and was dragging him into the bedroom. 

 

"I thought you were starving?" Brian questioned, smiling as Justin started stripping him. 

 

"Later. I need to make love to you first," Justin told him.

 

"Anytime Sunshine," Brian answered with a smile.

 

For the next hour, Justin showed Brian just how much he meant to him.