- Text Size +

 

Justin was enjoying the most delicious dream. In what little existed of his conscious mind he knew he didn't wish to awaken. Who could possibly want to escape from such a dream? A brunet head was gorging himself between his legs, devouring him with such an intensity that one would perceive the man to be caught within a ravenous hunger - one that only his cock could fulfill. As he stroked the brunet's bobbing head, he fully visualized him in his mind's eye. The perfect bronze God could only be one man. Even in his dreams, this man would supersede all others. Oblivious to his near awake state, Justin began to bite at his lips as the mouth fell away from his cock to move to envelop the balls that had filled with an ache that demanded to be satisfied.

 

Moaning almost incoherently, Justin whimpered, "So fucking good..."

 

"Wake up, Justin. I want the feel of you fucking my throat, and I want it NOW!" Brian growled in a low commanding voice that seemed to crawl up from the depths of his soul. It was a tone that brooked no argument. Undoubtedly, it was a mark of his authority; the way he lived his everyday life, and one that he intended to be carried out here in his bed. Brian looked up at his delicious prey with tangible lust glowing in his eyes. His voice dropped to a rough and coarse tone, his unyielding desire demanding satisfaction. "Open your eyes, Justin. Don't make me tell you again. I can make your pleasure quick, or I can make it torturous. It's going to be a long day and night yet. Don't cross that line, boy."

 

"Poor, Mr. Kinney. Such a ferocious beast first thing in the morning. Is this how you always start your day?" Justin taunted, as he looked down to meet Brian's stormy and predatory eyes.

 

"Only when I have a mouthy little blond-headed twat in my bed that hasn't even come close to satisfying me yet, but you will, Justin. Make no mistake about that..." he hissed before his mouth closed purposely around Justin's hardened cock, his hands moving to clasp tightly around Justin's hips, lining him up to meet the precise angle he most desired.

 

Eyes rolling back into his head, Justin's head arched back into the pillow, moans, and gasps slipped past his lips, urging the older man on further; unknowing of how each needy whimper spurred the more experienced and determined man into seeking to control him more. "B-Brian..." he gasped, as his head moved back and forth on the pillow.

 

A low growl resounded from the depths of Brian's throat not only signaling that he had heard the need in Justin's voice, but that it was completely echoed within him as well. Brian sunk his fingers deeply into the soft flesh of Justin's hips as he jerked them in time with his suckling motion. Brian knew exactly how to accelerate his pace before backing off, all in the studied deliberation of driving the man beneath him to a fevered pitch of need. Never had he wanted to affect such a response as he did with this man. Inwardly smiling in triumph as Justin's breathing became erratic in conjunction with the boy clutching at the sheets, Brian lifted his smoky and feral eyes to meet the glazed look permeating the blond's expression.

 

Oh yes, Brian thought. I have you exactly where I want you now, my delicious little prize. Mine. I made sure of that, as I will continue to do so. Brian never once stopped to consider how these possessive feelings were greatly bordering on the obsessive. All he knew was that he wanted, no - needed this blond boy. What Brian wanted was what he always received, no matter what measures were employed to reach the desired result. Sliding his hands from Justin's hips, he moved them to firmly sink into the perfect ass that was gyrating beneath him, knowing that was another delicacy he intended to enjoy later. For now, he wanted to feel the blond spiraling over the edge, with the cumulative effect having him shooting down his throat.

 

Justin groaned and bit his lip to stop from eliciting a mindless shout begging for release when Brian changed his position and began tonguing his entire length without ceasing his sucking motion. When Brian's tongue began to stab fiercely at the leaking tip, Justin was nearly undone. Hearing the hum that was now accompanying Brian's ministrations, his breathing quickened as lustful pants flowed freely from his lips. "Too much, Brian. I can't t-take much more."

 

Brian pulled off for one agonizing moment, his need was as great as the blond's - his hunger for the full meal quickening his cock to almost unbearable proportions. His eyes glowed hot embers of fire as they raked over Justin's pale skin. With a low and penetrating rasp, Brian told him, "This is nothing to what I have planned for you later. Tonight I am going to rim your ass so thoroughly you will scream for me to end your torment. Remember that later when you are writhing and begging beneath me."

 

Justin's pants increased, as he was barely able to whisper, "Please, Brian, enough of the teasing. Let me come. Fuck, I need to come."

 

"Mmmm, oh yes, and so do I," Brian snarled before his mouth latched back on to Justin's cock, pulling it effortlessly to the back of his throat. The humming vibration returned, this time louder, more primal. A sound that signified Brian was slipping over the edge, and he intended to bring Justin spiraling over with him. Brian reached down to pull quickly on his cock, knowing Justin was about to find his release, determined they would share that together.

 

Justin's hands clenched and unclenched in the sheets, feeling the tightening that signaled his impending orgasm. When it arrived and began shooting down Brian's welcoming throat in waves, Justin let out a cry of immense relief and deep pleasure. "Ahhh. So good, Brian. So fucking good..."

 

Brian gave his cock three more quick tugs, as he slowly pulled his mouth off of Justin's cock savoring each last taste of the sweetest of ambrosia. Moments later, Brian was coating his palm and the sheets with his own much-needed release. Slowly, he rolled off of the blond, sitting on the side of the bed to look at the replete boy with unhidden longing. As much as he would enjoy a more intensive interlude, one that led to more fucking - he realized he needed to be practical. They couldn't stay in bed for the next twenty-four hours. They needed to eat, and more surprising to him - he wanted to learn more about Justin Taylor. Brian figured brunch would be the perfect time for that.

 

Wiping his hand clean, Brian stood up and slid into one of the hotels provided robes. His eyes fell into Justin's, as he tried to determine what was so special about him. Why did he still want him so much? The desire was riding him as prevalently as it had the moment he had first laid eyes on him. It should be lessening by now - if not totally dissipating. But it was not. If anything it had only grown more intense. When would it end? And if it didn't by tomorrow evening - then what? Brian knew that was something he would have to think about then. The fact that it was a concern confounded him more than anything. He had no experience with such reactions. All he knew right now was that he wanted Justin Taylor with a burning passion he had never known; as well as knowing he had no intention of saying goodbye to him until it was completely satisfied.

 

"Why don't you take a shower and change? I have a business call to make, and then I'll take one myself. I will order us some brunch unless you'd prefer to go down to the restaurant..." Brian said, hoping it wouldn't be his preference to leave the suite.

 

"No, room service is fine. But umm, separate showers. You do surprise me, Mr. Kinney..." Justin drawled, his voice lowering to a sultry pitch, laughing when the brunet harshly drew an indrawn breath.

 

"I have warned you about teasing me, Taylor. Payback can be such a bitch, and I know exactly how to prolong it. You already have a list. I wouldn't suggest adding to it unless you want to face the consequences," Brian whispered savagely as he watched Justin's perfect body moving toward the adjoining bathroom.

 

"Promises, promises." Justin stepped inside the bathroom that was larger than his bedroom at home when he let out a low whistle and looked back toward Brian. "Fuck, Brian. There's a hot tub in here."

 

Brian nodded. Curling his lips under, his voice dropped to a husky pitch. "That there is. I intend for us to make use of it later as well. Now, go get cleaned up."

 

"Yes, sir, Mr. Kinney," Justin brazenly said in a mock salute.

 

Chuckling as Justin closed the door behind him, Brian's admiration continued to grow. "Cocky little fucker. We'll just see how long that lasts..."

 

Walking out of the bedroom, Brian picked up the phone ordering them a continental breakfast with all the trimmings. Sitting down on the sofa, Brian opened his cell phone quickly scanning through his messages. Most were nonsense and nothing that couldn't wait until he returned to his office on Monday. What disturbed him the most was no message from Ted. He had sent him an email last night after Justin had fallen asleep with explicit instructions. If he had not carried them out, and they were interrupted today, things would not go well for the normally proficient Mr. Schmidt.

 

Not leaving anything to chance, Brian picked up the hotel phone and dialed directly into Ted's room. Knowing Ted as he did, he wasn't the least bit surprised to find him in his room. "Good morning, Theodore."

 

"Brian, what a surprise. I didn't expect you to find your way out of bed yet," Ted drawled drolly.

 

"Funny. One cannot fuck all of the time. Although, this one could make me try..." Brian replied, his voice becoming hot and smoky.

 

"Spare me the recap, Brian. Did you need something?" Ted asked in a neutral tone.

 

Brian's eyes narrowed, his suspicions correct. "You haven't checked your emails today, have you?"

 

"I didn't see the pressing need. It's the weekend, and you are in the building. So..." Ted said in his standard bored know-it-all manner.

 

"Right. Which is even more reason knowing that I am here and might require something, which I do," Brian spoke in irritation.

 

Ted sighed, having already realized this wasn't going to be a relaxing Saturday morning. Sitting down, he powered on his laptop, pausing to ask, "You couldn't have just called? What's with all the secrecy?"

 

"Read the message and maybe you'll have a clue. This is a matter I don't need my weekend guest to become privy to knowing," Brian murmured in a soft tone.

 

Ted shook his head as he opened his email, scanning it quickly, beginning in confusion before the eventual realization settled in. "Brian, you didn't. A hustler? Surely, you are not that desperate!"

 

"Oh, but I did, however, not for me. I wouldn't fuck a hustler, not even with your dick. The end justifies the means, dear Theodore. Surely you have learned that by now," Brian said coldly. "I need you to get those funds to the man mentioned in the message. Impart to him that is the end of our business, and that any further contact would be not only unacceptable, but ill-advised as well."

 

"Fine," Ted snapped, reeling in shock that Brian would go this far to garner Justin Taylor's affections.

 

"I can hear your disapproval. Go ahead, let it all out. However, keep this in mind: if the insipid little pest had been worthy of Justin, or at the very least loyal to him - he couldn't have been coerced," Brian told him, uncaring of the steps he had taken to get Justin here now. His feelings were clear on the matter. Ethan Gold was beneath Justin. He had helped the kid - end of story.

 

"That should be for Justin to decide. You are playing God with his life, just to scratch a temporary itch. It's wrong, Brian, and you know it," Ted rallied back in disgust.

 

Brian gritted his teeth, as he hissed, "Just do what I pay you to do. The psychological input is neither necessary nor wanted. Also, call your husband and tell him to arrive back in Vegas in time to take me home tomorrow. If he wants to come today to spend the night here with you - that's fine."

 

"I'll call him," Ted answered in resignation, knowing there was nothing he could do. "I'd be careful if I were you, Brian. These kinds of things have a way of blowing up in one's face. I would be prepared for that eventuality."

 

"Thank you ever so much, Dr. Freud. I will meet you at the airport tomorrow. I doubt if I will be out before then," Brian said with a hungry smile as he looked toward the door that led to the bedroom and bath. "In fact, I'm quite certain of that."

 


 

Ethan sat in the restaurant finishing up his breakfast, hoping he would catch a glimpse of Justin. He just needed to explain. Surely he would understand once he cooled down. He had fucked up - big time, but he had good reason. Justin had been blatantly ignoring him. If not gambling at the tables he was fending off the advances of his rich admirer. A scowl appeared on his face as he wondered if Justin had truly been rejecting them. If so, why would such a man pursue him so doggedly, to the extent of offering that much money? And why hadn't Justin taken it? They could have been set for life. Neither one of them would have needed to work again.

 

He continued to shake his head in disbelief at Justin's stupidity, as well as his own. It wouldn't matter once they were home again. He wouldn't allow this to be the end. They had both fucked up, but they would find their way back. That was just how it had to be. Justin had a promising future, and Ethan believed he would too, in time. How could he not? He was brilliant. The rest of the world would see that in time. Morose and lost in his thoughts, he didn't see the man taking the seat across from him. Once he realized he was no longer alone, he looked up with a tense smile thinking it could be Justin seeking to make amends, his smile quickly fading away to see the hustler of last night.

 

"What do you want?" Ethan demanded angrily.

 

"Oh, nothing. I was just about to meet a friend and thought I'd see how it went with your boyfriend," the odious, yet beautiful man went on insultingly.

 

"Justin is none of your business. We will work it out, once we get out of this despicable place," Ethan muttered, waving his hand indicating the glitz of Las Vegas.

 

The man looked at him incredulously. "You just don't get it, do you? It's over between the two of you, at least, for as long as he wants him."

 

"What are you talking about?" Ethan asked, his eyes widening in the knowledge something was way off here.

 

"Never mind. I've probably said too much, at least before I've gotten paid. But my advice to you is this - go home and forget the blond, and most particularly - Brian Kinney. You don't want to mess with him. His kind always wins."

 

With a sneer, Ethan replied, "I am not the least bit concerned with the Brian Kinney's of this world. Our love will see us through. Goodbye."

 

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

 

Ethan watched as the man sauntered to a nearby table, deciding he would watch and wait for this ‘meeting with a friend' the hustler admitted to having soon. Could it have to do with the immoral Brian Kinney and his pursuit of Justin? He would find out. If it was proven to be true, Ethan would confront Justin with his foolish behavior. When Justin realized he had wronged him just as badly - then he would get him back. Taking a long sip of his coffee, nodding to the nearby server that he required a refill, Ethan's thoughts fell into place. You may have won this round, Mr. Kinney, but I will use your deception to get him back. Enjoy him for the moment. He will return to me and hate you in the process.

 

TBC