- Text Size +

 

Ethan watched in irritation as he soon discovered the man meeting the hustler wasn't Brian Kinney, but the man whom he assumed to be his mouthpiece in his stead. It was all so apparently obvious. Kinney had set him up to fall, and he, in his anger at Justin, had walked straight into his well-laid trap. What a fool he'd been. He glared at all the chattering guests of the casino as they not only enjoyed their brunches, but kept the noise level so loud that he couldn't make out a word being said. Realistically, he knew he wouldn't be able to hear them in any event. The tables were spread too far apart, and they were obviously speaking in hushed tones. When he watched the man push an envelope toward the hustler, Ethan began to grind his teeth in fury.

 

How dare he, Ethan thought wildly to himself. If anyone should be profiting financially from this escapade - it should have been him. He was the one that had lost. Not only did he love Justin - and in his own way he did - he also needed him. With Justin loyal by his side, he didn't need to fret about survival until he landed his big break. He would be cared for until then. At that point, if Justin had still proven to be unworthy of him - then he would sever their ties completely. It had been working, at least until this trip that he had never wanted to take. Brian Kinney thought he was a God that possessed all that he desired. He would learn that some things have an even higher price tag attached.

 

Settling his bill, Ethan stood up from the table as he glared at the two occupants closest to his own. Unable to resist, he stopped at the table noticing their speech had immediately stilled; both men recognized him and became instantly annoyed by his arrival. He looked down on them with a sneer curling his lip. Dismissing the hustler with a scathing glance, Ethan turned to face his companion. "I hope your employer pays you well to destroy not only lives but dreams as well."

 

Ted gritted his teeth together, wishing he could give Brian more than a small piece of his mind at this very moment. Turning cold eyes on the man he partially held pity for, along with contempt for falling for such an obvious trap, Ted snapped, "As a matter of fact, he does. However, my business is with this gentleman, and not with you."

 

Ethan snorted. "Typical lip service from a mere errand boy."

 

The hustler grinned at the exchange while feeling a bit of compassion for the now-alone Ethan Gold. He didn't stand a chance in the circles of Brian Kinney, and they all knew it. He pocketed the envelope that contained his more than generous reward, before standing to his feet. "It's been fun and all, but I have places to be." With a nod toward Ted, he gratuitously replied, "A real pleasure, Mr. Schmidt. Please inform your employer I would be more than willing to help him again."

 

Ethan turned to face the soon-to-be departing hustler with chips of ice in his eyes. "You completely disgust me."

 

Unable to withstand the temptation, Ted whispered under his breath, "Apparently, he didn't last night..."

 

They both looked on Ted in nothing that was short of shocked amazement, before Ethan hissed, "You tell Mr. Kinney that he may have won this round, but it's not over yet. He may have duped and won Justin for the weekend, but that's where it ends. He will know the truth when he returns home. Once Justin knows of his lover's conniving, he will never get near him again. You can mark my words on that!"

 

Ted stood up knowing that his work here was done. He gave both men a withering glance, finding the position Brian had placed him in here to be untenable at best. Returning his gaze to Ethan, he inclined his head in understanding before continuing, "I'll be certain to relay your message. I do hope you enjoy the rest of your stay at Caesars Palace. Good day, gentlemen."

 

Ethan flinched when the odious man that had ripped his life asunder touched him on the shoulder. His head turning to look down on it as if it were a disgusting insect, he harshly spat out, "Remove your hands, vermin. You've done enough damage."

 

"I merely made you an offer you decided you didn't choose to refuse. Keep in mind I didn't force you to take me to your suite. Regardless of what you think about Brian Kinney - he isn't to blame for that, and I think your Justin will come to understand that as well." Giving Ethan a sympathetic glance, he continued, "Heed my advice, Ethan, stay away from them. You don't want that man for an enemy."

 

"I'm not afraid of Brian Kinney. It's high time he found out he doesn't own the rest of the world. I will prove that by taking back what is mine," Ethan huffed, before slithering off as silently as he had arrived.

 

The hustler watched his departure, shaking his head in disbelief at such stupidity. "Pathetic fool. You'll learn, Ethan. You most assuredly will learn."

 


 

Brian had just handsomely tipped the young man that rolled the trolley of various selections into his suite. He looked at it briefly before nodding his approval. He was pleased that most of it was dishes that didn't require warmth, most of which was covered and encased in ice. "Thank you. That will be all," Brian addressed him in dismissal, his mind still pulled to the project he had given to Ted to finalize. He expected Ted would rant some more about the assignment, and he wanted a full report that the job had been completed. He didn't want Justin to be aware of his actions over the remainder of the weekend. He was far from finished with the delicious boy.

 

Watching as the young man left, Brian sat down on the couch with his mind unerringly going to his meeting with the hustler. It had been directly after Justin had rejected him, although Brian had known it wasn't what the blond had truly wanted to do. Brian had pulled Justin away from the roulette table after Ethan had stomped off in a huff; his words to Justin starting out playful and flirtatious - quickly spiraling to purposeful and predatory. He had just told Justin he could have him if he found the right price. Justin had scorned his words and stalked away. At that moment, Brian had to refrain from grabbing him and dragging him to his suite. In addition, he had to remind himself he was a civilized, successful businessman with a reputation to uphold - no matter how soiled it was in some circles. He had to bide his time and wait for Justin to come to him. Then, the opportunity presented itself.

 

He had just taken a seat and ordered a drink in the lounge, distracted by reviewing the report he had obtained on Justin when the uninvited man sat across from him. He lifted his eyes to pierce the man for hire in annoyance before he flicked them away just as quickly. Continuing to scan over the contents that he expected to lead him to acquire what he wanted most - the luscious Justin Taylor spread out upon his bed - he spoke to the man without raising his eyes from the file. Coldly, he spat out, "I'm not interested. Move your wares elsewhere."

 

"Such frustration and hostility," the man purred. "What a shame that is to see from a specimen as beautiful as you."

 

"Right. I'm perfect, this I know. I'm busy, and most definitely NOT interested. Now, goodbye..." Brian continued, refusing to allow this distraction to be of any lasting duration.

 

The man chuckled across the table from him. "I couldn't help but notice your interaction with the blond. Perhaps he's merely playing hard to get. I can't imagine any gay man resisting your vast charms."

 

"Yes, well, that's my personal and private business. None of which involves you."

 

The hustler reached across the table to brazenly stroke his hand over Brian's, receiving a chilling look of contempt in the process. "I'd be more than happy to relieve your frustration. For you, it would be a freebie. Believe me when I say that I never extend such an offer."

 

"I'm sure your offer is more than generous, however, again, I am NOT interested. Go procure yourself elsewhere. I am busy," Brian snapped, as he pulled his hand away, eyes flicking over the man in dismissal.

 

The man emitted a beleaguered sigh of regret. "You know, I could help you with your little problem."

 

"What problem is that?" Brian demanded, uncertain of why he hadn't had this pest removed yet, but knowing he was perilously close to doing so.

 

"The one of the little blond that has so fascinated you."

 

Brian snorted in derision. "You overrate yourself. The blond in question would never give you the time of day."

 

"Perhaps not. He seems to be a bit straight-laced. No pun intended." He chuckled at his own play on words.

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "Get to the point or I will have you removed."

 

"Fine," he said in exasperation, knowing he wasn't going to have the honor of having the beautiful tycoon in his bed, but making a huge score was still in the cards for him. "I see he was with someone. It would be my opinion that relationships are a big stumbling block for you. That being said, it's just a question of removing it, right?"

 

"What did you have in mind?" Brian couldn't resist asking, knowing this wasn't the correct path to take, but in his immense desire for Justin, he only wanted to employ the most expedient measures that produced the blond in his bed.

 

"Oh, I have your interest now, do I?" he brazed cockily.

 

Brian closed the file as he pierced the obnoxious man with a razor-sharp gaze - one that had made many a man quiver in dread. "Step up the delivery, or you will lose it just as quickly."

 

"Hmph. No wonder you are making minimal progress with the blond. He appears to be the sensitive type," he answered, before visibly blanching under the heat in Brian's angry gaze. "Okay, here's my thought. The brunet man appears to be holding him back, although I can't imagine why. What if the man becomes embroiled in an intimate dalliance; say, with me?"

 

Brian laughed, his tone devoid of humor. "I don't credit the man in question with much intelligence, but to risk what he undoubtedly has with Justin for a night with a hustler is a bit much for me to see having a place in any form of reality."

 

"You underestimate me, Mr. Kinney. I know men. I read weakness very well. They had a major blowout. That man is vulnerable and can be coerced. Perhaps with the right inducements, I can make it happen."

 

Brian battled within himself for a long moment. He knew it was wrong. It was ruthless, cunning, predatory, and it was fucking brilliant. Justin would be vulnerable and willing to strike out against his boyfriend - if the stage was set properly. Brian was an expert at setting the correct stage. He knew it was his deep-seated frustration and need for the blond that was prodding him on. Justin had challenged him doggedly. Had told him - the man that acquires and possesses all that he desires that he not only could not but would never have him. He was not only aching for the blond beauty, and fuck he most assuredly was - he needed to prove to the boy he could be acquired. Justin Taylor was directly on the path to being exactly that.

 

Reaching into his pocket, Brian withdrew ten C notes that he knew should more than cover the hustler's fee. He pushed the stack across the table before he proceeded with his offer. "That is to cover your fee. In addition, should Ethan Gold foolishly succumb, I will offer a substantial bonus should you succeed in convincing him to invite you back to his suite."

 

He pocketed the money, not bothering to count it. "Consider it done. I assume you'll make certain the blond finds us..."

 

"Of course," Brian clipped out, right or wrong, the decision more than made. "One other thing. Make Ethan pay some sort of fee. Free would be suspect. Just consider it another bonus."

 

"Sounds like a win/win situation for me. Hmmm, who knows what might happen? Perhaps the hot little blond might be interested in a little menage a trois. I certainly wouldn't object to that..." he purred thoughtfully, oblivious to the jealous rage that uncharacteristically crossed Brian's face; soon to discover Brian Kinney was not a man to be crossed.

 

"Let me be very clear on this," Brian began as he barely kept his rage in check. "Ethan Gold is your mark. You will NOT touch Justin Taylor. That boy is mine until I choose otherwise. You really don't want to fuck with me. Any questions regarding that?"

 

Eyes widening, the cocky demeanor quickly evaporating, the man swallowed nervously as he stood to his feet. "No. I think I got it."

 

"Good. If and when you successfully complete this assignation, I will have my associate compensate you. This concludes any dealings the two of us will have. Goodbye," Brian snapped in cold dismissal. He had watched as the hustler walked away, having slight regrets of how far he was going, yet, unable to stop himself in a combination of his unparalleled need for Justin and his anger at his continued rejections.

 

Brian was jolted from his memories when his room phone began to ring. He didn't doubt as to who would be on the other end, his hope being it wouldn't be a call to set him on edge when he had such pleasurable activities to explore. Picking up the phone he clipped out a slightly tense greeting of, "Hello," in what he hoped to be a call stating the deed had been done.

 

"You know, Brian, I really think I should renegotiate my contract. I'm highly doubtful these tasks are falling in line with the management of your holdings."

 

Rolling his eyes, Brian asked, "Is the job done, or not?"

 

"It's done, Brian. However, not without incident..." Ted told him.

 

"Meaning?" Brian growled.

 

"Well, it appears Mr. Gold isn't as clueless as you thought. Somehow he put it all together and gave me a message to pass on," Ted continued, wishing he could see the look of irritation on Brian's face.

 

"Enough of the games, Theodore. Just spill it!" Brian snapped, grateful he could still hear the shower running in what was turning into a very long shower for Justin.

 

Ted frowned, a bit surprised at how upset Brian was by this development. This kid had really gotten to his friend. He had no basis for comparison for this with Brian. He wasn't sure what it meant, but he did know he didn't want to push him any further. "Sorry, boss man. Mr. Gold emphatically stated he knew what you were doing and that he hoped that you enjoyed the remainder of the weekend. That was when it ended. He would make certain Justin discovered the truth, and that you would never get near him again."

 

"I see," Brian responded in a bored tone. "Well, as I have what I want, that shouldn't matter. But thank you for relaying the message and completing this tedious little task. I'll make sure to pay a visit to the interfering Mr. Gold later."

 

"Whatever," Ted replied blandly, having no desire to be involved further.

 

"Go enjoy yourself, Theodore. I should have no other projects for you this weekend."

 

"One can live in hope," Ted replied blandly as he ended the call.

 

Brian gritted his teeth in anger at the audacity of the meddling ‘Ian'. If the insipid worm knew what was good for him, he would not get in his way. Justin was here with him now. At least for the remainder of the weekend, the boy was his. That was exactly how he would remain. Walking toward the bathroom door noticing the water was still running, Brian decided the food could wait, he, on the other hand - could not. Slipping out of his robe, he moved inside the heated room, surprised the room wasn't completely steamed as he would have thought for such a long time. Advancing toward the glass door, he decided that didn't matter. All that mattered now was feasting his eyes, hands, and undoubtedly his cock on the hot little blond that was fashioned to bring him the ultimate of pleasure.

 

Stepping inside, he growled at the perfect alabaster skin that glowed from the heated water, smiling in satisfaction when the body turned to instantly face him. Brian's eyes slowly moved up and down the smaller man, his tongue slipping out to moisten his lips as his cock twitched in anticipation. Reaching out, Brian ran a finger up and down Justin's chest, dipping inside his belly button to twirl in slow, maddening strokes. He advanced forward until he had backed Justin against the shower wall, opposite the glass door and away from the heated shower nozzle. He placed his mouth against a very still Justin, his tongue stroking up and down the blond's neck.

 

"Mmmm, Brian. I thought you said separate showers. Does this mean I don't get fed now?" Justin mock-scolded, when both of them knew the boy was more than pleased by the surprise.

 

"The food is here and chilling on ice. However, I am far from chilled. I began to think why would you take such a long shower unless it was merely a not-so-subtle ploy to lure me in here. As you see, it has worked. I'm here, primed and ready, most anxious for my next go at your hot little ass," Brian rasped huskily into Justin's ear.

 

"Well, I suppose a quickie wouldn't be out of order," Justin said, pulling his neck free from Brian's urgent kisses to place his lips hotly against his aggressive lover's. "However, then I must insist that you feed me."

 

"Demanding little twat, aren't you?" Brian growled as he slid his tongue smoothly inside of Justin's mouth, taking possession, not asking. Lips moving together languorously until they needed to separate to catch their breath, Brian deftly spun Justin around until he was facing the cubicle wall; his hardened body pressed tightly up against the blond. Reaching up into the ornate shower caddy to retrieve a condom that he was mindful enough to place there earlier, he tore open the package with his teeth before giving his cock one quick tug followed by sheathing it knowing this was going to be a quick and frenzied fuck. "Brace your hands against the wall," Brian snarled into his ear. "I'm going to fuck you hard, deep, and fast. Then I will feed you. I want you to be strong and alert. We have all day and night, and I don't intend to waste a single moment."

 

Justin moaned as Brian slicked his fingers with soap and wiggled them slowly inside his ass. He pushed back against them, craving the burn and pleasure he knew to only derive from the thrust of Brian's cock. "Sounds like a good plan, Mr. Kinney. How about you put some action with all of that talk..."

 

"You teasing, provocative, enticing little fucker..." Brian hissed as he slid his cock into Justin's hot, tight opening; doing all he could do not to ram the boy completely through the wall. Thrusting smoothly through the ring of muscle that gripped him, Brian growled out his pleasure in uneven pants. "So - fucking - hot and tight. A-mazing. Every word and movement just makes me want to fuck you. Over and over again. I can't get enough of your hot little ass."

 

Justin reached back to tangle his fingers in Brian's hair, sifting them in and out as Brian's needy cock made steady work of claiming his ass as intensely as if it were the first time. "God," Justin panted. "You feel sooooo good, Brian."

 

"Ahhhh, fuck. So fucking good," Brian whispered huskily, his body quickly driving to satisfaction within the perfect blond. When he felt the slight movement of Justin moving his other hand down to go for his own cock, he sharply hissed, "No. You can come simply by my efforts. Just give yourself over to the pleasure and let it all go."

 

Justin's legs began to quiver at the heat and erotic intensity pouring through him at the images Brian's words evoked. When Brian's cock began to hit at his prostate, pass after pass, Justin felt himself spiraling straight into sweet oblivion, the most sublime and complete bliss he had ever known. "B-Brian. I - can't - last. I'm coming..."

 

Brian laughed, a deep carnal sound full of lust and determination. "Let it go, Justin. Give it all to me. Remember the ease of this release, for the rest of the day, won't be so easy for you. I'm going to torture you until you scream for mercy. Time to pay up for making me wait and burn for you."

 

Justin moaned as he became immersed in his pleasure. As he shot out against the shower wall, Justin laughed huskily - the sound causing Brian's cock to pound even more fiercely into him. "You're such a sadistic fuck, aren't you, Mr. Kinney?"

 

"You don't know the half of it, Taylor," Brian hissed as he gave another lunge that pushed him over the edge, panting Justin's name as he reached unimaginable ecstasy. Brian slowly removed himself from the tight heat that gloved him before he spun Justin around, smashing his lips hotly against the blond's, kissing him with fervor and an erotic intent that was far from satiated. Sipping, licking, and biting at the succulent flesh, Brian pulled back to tell him assertively, "Now we eat. Then I will have you over and over again. By tomorrow, I will have satisfied this ache you have instilled in me."

 

Smirking knowingly, having the feeling Brian was becoming as hooked on him as he was on the predatory brunet, Justin brazenly ran his hands up and down Brian's back before settling them on his ass. "If it isn't satisfied?"

 

"You've asked me that before, Justin. All I can say to that is this - if the ache doesn't at least lessen to a bearable level, God help us both, for you don't want to see me any hungrier or out of control. Take me at my word on that. You really don't want that," Brian whispered savagely, his eyes boring into Justin's, his instincts already telling him that tomorrow wouldn't be the end. If that turned out to be the reality, the game would evolve into a more serious one. A game that Brian Kinney always played to win.

 

TBC