- Text Size +

 

Ethan paced up and down the busy lobby, his eyes unerringly pulling to the elevator doors every time the sound signaled them to be opening. He needed to talk to Justin. The more time that passed, the harder it would be to convince Justin of his sincerity; a vital tool in garnering forgiveness from his ex. Justin would forgive him and take him back. It was the only way. He needed him, and in his own way, he loved Justin. They both had made mistakes this weekend. Ethan was determined that the mistakes would stay here in Vegas when they departed together tomorrow.

 

Shaking his head in angry disbelief, he couldn't believe Justin still hadn't shown his face since the moment he had stormed away from him nearly twenty-four hours ago. Had he been with Kinney for that long? Ethan had been anything but blind to the brunet's physical attributes, in addition to him being very wealthy. Any gay man would be honored to be the object of that man's desire, but for it still to be going on now? What exactly did that mean? He hadn't pegged the rich playboy to be of the sort to have a long dalliance with any man. Gritting his teeth in fury, he realized Justin wasn't just any man. Without a doubt, Justin was one hot piece of ass. Brian Kinney was no fool. He had realized that and pounced on him immediately. In the aftermath, his own life had fallen apart - all thanks to the whims of Brian fucking Kinney.

 

A master manipulator, through and through. He had walked directly into his trap. Ethan clenched his hands into tight fists at his sides as he thought of what they were doing, what they had been doing. He wasn't jealous, not at all. What burned him the most was the thought that Justin could now be out of his reach. He needed Justin if he was ever going to succeed in his own goals. Justin had been his most devout supporter - in every meaning of the word. He vowed that he would continue to be so. Hearing the elevator swishing open again, Ethan looked up, not to find Justin emerging, but his nemesis lithely moving toward him.

 

Ethan coldly raised his head to meet the eyes of the older and taller man, hating this beautiful specimen with everything that was within him. Sneering, he asked, "Where's my boyfriend?"

 

"Boyfriend?" Brian challenged with an upraised brow. "I do believe that Justin had the good sense to toss your ass to the curb. Didn't he?"

 

"You're just so smug, aren't you? How can you even stand there and look at me after taking such steps to destroy not only my life, but Justin's as well?" Ethan demanded, foolishly beginning his attack on the much stronger man.

 

"Destroy it? I think I infinitely improved upon the quality of Justin's life," Brian whispered in a velvety purr.

 

"You disgust me!" Ethan snarled.

 

Brian laughed as Ethan's face colored in rage. It wasn't a friendly laugh, nor was it one of encouragement. It was a laugh born of contempt; one that had made many a man take a step back when being on the receiving end. Looking down his nose at the insignificant man, the same one he had instinctively known to be down here waiting to find Justin; he decided he had been correct in temporarily leaving the delights that the blond had been so deliciously offering him. This insect needed to be handled. Justin was well rid of him, and if he had anything to say about it - that would continue to be the case. His face carved in steel, Brian clipped out, "I'd advise you to walk away now, Mr. Gold. Yes. I see the awareness in your eyes. I know your name, as I know everything about you. Tell me exactly what that means, hmmm?"

 

Ethan cackled as if he'd won a grand prize at the county fair. "It's a good sign. Thank you for that, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Do go on..." Brian returned in slight boredom.

 

"Justin has been talking about me. That much is obvious," Ethan said with a confident smile on his face. "When we leave here I will get him back. He just needs a bit of space. That's all."

 

Brian's gaze flickered around the busy lobby, in the back of his mind knowing what he was going to do, no matter how Justin might feel about it. His eyes moved over the smaller man in extreme distaste, his decision becoming reaffirmed with each passing moment. "You are so delusional, Ian. Justin hasn't mentioned you outside of telling me how you betrayed him. He doesn't want you. Do yourself a favor and move on. It's over."

 

"It's only over for now, while you are around clouding his vision. The two of you will separate soon, and then, he will learn just how far you went to get him into your bed!" Ethan spat out, staring Brian down in hatred.

 

Eyes narrowing, Brian whispered hollowly, "Are you threatening me, Mr. Gold?"

 

"You don't scare me," Ethan answered, his voice shaking slightly, his voice totally belying his words. "Justin is nothing but a fling for you. When life goes back to normal, and it will - he will come back to me."

 

"I don't think so." Brian considered him carefully. "Your meal ticket has run out. Now, I suggest you leave Vegas before I am forced to take further action."

 

Ethan looked at him incredulously and fearfully for a long moment. He swallowed slowly, wondering what the tycoon thought he knew. "Meal ticket? What the fuck are you talking about, Kinney? And there will be no more action taken with me. I won't fall for any more of your tricks."

 

"You are such a fool. I had you investigated, that's how I know all about you. I know that Justin is supporting you." Laughing shortly, Brian amended, "Well, he was. I think you just lost your funding."

 

Ethan hissed sharply. "You know nothing! I will stand here until Justin comes down, and I will tell him what you've done. Justin detests liars. Enjoy your moment, Mr. Kinney. As soon as I see him, he will turn his back on you for good."

 

Brian shook his head sadly, knowing he would have to continue with his removal of this pest, but not because he feared what he would say to Justin. He knew he could calm down his hot-headed blond - in his mind unable to let go of the idea that Justin belonged to him. However, that wasn't why he was going on the offensive. He was doing this for Justin. This reptilian creature wasn't in Justin's league, and it was time they were permanently separated. Brian knew he was the man to handle that task. "It's really a shame when a pity fuck doesn't know when it's time to move on. Say all that you will, that's all you could ever have been to Justin. But no more. Leave now before you force me to have it done in my way."

 

Ethan backed away in disbelief seeing the intensity in Brian's eyes. His own eyes narrowed sharply at the heat he could clearly view blazing within them. In amazement, Ethan drawled insultingly, "You're the delusional one, Mr. Kinney. Somehow you think you can hold on to Justin. It's exactly as Justin said when the two of you first met - you possess things. I thought it would fade once you had him, but it hasn't. How horrible it will be for the billionaire to realize he can't buy everything he wants. Believe me, when I say - you'll never own him. I won't let you."

 

"You won't let me?" Brian growled as he advanced toward him. "You are nothing! If I want to own him, or anything else - that is precisely what I will do. You should not have attempted to challenge me, Ian. You are poison for Justin, and I won't allow you to inflict yourself on him further." Moving close enough that his breath mingled with a now quivering Ethan, Brian whispered, "Run, little fiddler. I am about to destroy you."

 

Ethan's eyes widened in terror with the realization of knowing he had just slammed into an unmovable object, quickly understanding his only hope was for the predator to forget about him. Ethan slumped his shoulders knowing he was beaten - for now. "Fine. You win. Justin is not worth the aggravation of dealing with you, or your threats. Have fun, Mr. Kinney. You won't keep him."

 

Eyes blazing in cold fury, Brian snapped out his retort, "If I want to keep him, I will. Be smart, Ian, and stay away from him. Push me further, and I'll make certain the only performances you secure are on abandoned street corners. Of course, fitting enough for trash like you." Placing a small shove against his chest, Brian enunciated his point, before strolling off toward the elevator, and back to where he most wanted to be - with Justin.

 

Winking in dismissal at Ethan, he pulled out his cell phone to make a call that would make the annoying presence of Ethan Gold disappear, at least for now. When the Palace manager spoke cordially into the phone, Brian spoke clearly, his voice filled with purpose. "This is Brian Kinney..."

 

"Mr. Kinney. I hope you are enjoying your stay," the manager gushed nervously. "If there is anything I can personally do to make it more pleasant, please don't hesitate to let me know."

 

"That's why I'm calling. You have a guest loitering in the lobby near the private elevators to my suite. He is panhandling. If the Palace finds this mode of behavior acceptable, I'm afraid it will be void of my business in the future. Let me advise you that my word travels far and wide. I do trust that this matter will be resolved..." Brian spoke succinctly, not doubting the outcome of this discussion.

 

The manager inhaled and exhaled quickly. "Mr. Kinney, I'm shocked at this news. Our security should have picked this up. I will see to this personally, sir. My deepest apologies that you were inconvenienced in this manner."

 

"Very good," Brian said with a cunning smile. "I'll leave you to it, then."

 

Brian smiled as he pocketed his phone, wishing he could see the weasel's face as he was escorted from the premises. He had meant his words to the clawing fiddler. Brian knew him for the user he was, and he refused to allow him to take further advantage of Justin. The boy was too special for that. Justin may or may not approve of his tactics, but that didn't matter. He was much better off without the worthless Ian in his life. Walking toward his room, knowing Justin should be well settled into the hot tub by now, Brian determined to give the boy an afternoon and evening like no other.

 

Securing the lock on the door, Brian began stripping as he made his way to the hot tub forcing Justin's ex-boyfriend to the back of his mind, his thoughts focusing on Justin once again. Stepping inside, his eyes immediately darkened at the sight of Justin reclining in the steaming pool. Curling his lips under, Brian hovered behind him, fingers slowly sliding down his spine. Huskily, he rasped, "I do hope you haven't started without me, Mr. Taylor."

 

Justin giggled, before turning his gaze to view Brian's cock hard and thrusting forward. "Hmmm, no, I haven't, but it does seem like someone needs some attention desperately."

 

"Smart little twat, aren't you?" When he realized Justin was about to push up out of the pool to undoubtedly place his mouth where Brian most wanted it to be, he forestalled him by pushing him back gently. "That will wait. I want to soak in here with you for a bit, and then, I'm going to take you to places you've never been to before."

 

"Promises promises..." Justin whispered, his eyes soft and dreamy upon his demanding lover.

 

Brian slid into the water next to Justin, his neck arching on the rest as he turned it to devour Justin's alabaster chest and his beautiful face. He reached up to touch his lips, softly, lingeringly, his body thrumming with lust for the blond. "Such a perfect mouth. Made for me."

 

"For the weekend, anyways..." Justin whispered almost forlornly, unable to resist throwing out what they both knew to be a reality.

 

Not wanting to hear another word of their imminent goodbye tomorrow, Brian cupped the back of Justin's neck before pulling him closer to smash their lips together. His tongue sinuously stroked Justin's lips apart, before deftly sliding it inside. He inwardly grimaced at the possessive thoughts that continued to swell within him, feelings that he'd never experienced before this boy came into his life. However alien they were to him, he wasn't about to fight them. This gorgeous boy made him feel entirely too good for that.

 

Brian's thoughts were quickly becoming very clear. This weekend will not be the end, Justin. I don't know how I will keep this alive, but I will. Oh yes, my tempestuous little fucker, I most assuredly will.

 

TBC