- Text Size +

 

Justin's toes curled into the heated water as his head fell back against the cushioned tile while his mouth continued to be devoured by the onslaught of Brian's possession. Their tongues met and tangled, lips clung, breathing erratic and in sync - almost as if they were one body, one breath, one soul. Justin grimaced at his thoughts, most particularly in the knowledge that this would be their last night together. How would he say goodbye to this incredible and oh-so-addictive man? He knew one thing, if this was to be the end, he fully intended to leave an indelible impression on the beautiful tycoon. Full of purpose, Justin slid his hand down into the water until he had a grasp on the hardness that he knew in reminiscent bliss how it felt plunging deeply within him.

 

Smiling as Brian's hips twitched in reaction, Justin was further emboldened. He licked at Brian's lips, as he tugged on the engorged cock. In a breathless murmur, he whispered, "Want you, Brian, so fucking much."

 

Brian let out a low growl into the heat of Justin's mouth as the blond increased his movements on his cock. Without releasing the possession of his mouth, Brian moved so he was pressing Justin into the wall of the spa, his hand hooking onto the back of Justin's neck as his tongue stabbed into the blond's mouth in frenzied motions. With his other hand, he reached down to grasp Justin's cock, lining up to move them together. "That's it, Justin. Exactly like this..." Brian moaned into his mouth.

 

Justin's free hand slid up Brian's corded back to sink into the brunet strands at the back of his neck, holding on tightly as their mouths clung and strained against each other, symbolic of the gyrating motions of hips that sought out a release together. Justin gasped into Brian's mouth, knowing this wasn't going to last long. "Fuck, B-Brian. So good."

 

Brian lightly nipped at Justin's lower lip, soothing the sting with his voracious tongue. He responded in a low rasp, "Give in to it, Justin. Right now. Give. In. To. Me..."

 

Unable to control his responses to the combined effect of Brian's words and mouth, Justin's hips began to buck forward frantically, as their hands and thrusts quickly gave them both over to their cumulative pleasure. Pulling his lips free as the pants and moans escaped, Justin shot forward in his release, his groan deepening as he felt Brian joining him in an undeniable bliss. Breathing slowly returning to normal, Justin whispered raggedly, "That was fast and hot."

 

Brian sealed their lips together in a hot languid kiss. His mouth moved over Justin's for long moments, unable to get enough, taste him enough. He wondered when it would ever be enough. The sobering thought of it never being enough pushed to the back of his mind - at least for now. Slowly, he pulled free to move toward the other side of the spa, his eyes still hot and hungry upon Justin, his want far from abated. "Very hot."

 

Justin quirked a brow as he watched Brian settling in across from him, close, yet not close enough to touch. "Why so far away, Mr. Kinney? Don't trust yourself?"

 

Curling his lips under, Brian regarded Justin under veiled eyes. "Perhaps I am being uncharacteristically selfless and taking it easy on your undoubtedly sore little ass."

 

"Oh? Does that mean you are intent on foregoing the pleasure of my ass for the rest of the night?" Justin asked, eyeing Brian dubiously.

 

Brian laughed shortly. "You can credit me with a moment of caring behavior, but let's not carry it to the extreme. There is no way I can do that."

 

"I didn't think so," Justin mused aloud. "However, my sore ass isn't feeling so worn any longer. Perhaps the soak is helping."

 

"One of the reasons I suggested it," Brian murmured in his know-it-all tone. "I thought we could talk a bit. We certainly haven't done much of that."

 

Justin laughed. "Right. Our entire relationship so far has consisted of you getting me into your bed, and fucking me when you got me there."

 

"Yes, well - I am a man who knows what he wants, and how to achieve it. You can't fault me for that, can you?" Brian queried, looking Justin bluntly in the eye.

 

Shrugging, Justin answered, "I suppose not. You live in a much different world than I do. Perhaps that's how you have to do things. I don't think I could survive in such a cutthroat world."

 

"Oh, you might be surprised, Justin. I think you would adapt quite nicely. In fact, I think you could make yourself fit in any world..." Brian said, as his eyes blatantly moved over him. "Speaking of, tell me about your world."

 

"You mean, work?" Justin asked.

 

"That's as good of a starting point as any," Brian answered, realizing he knew all the pertinent facts about Justin from the small file he possessed, but cognizant of the fact that those impersonal printed words didn't nearly scratch the surface of this stunning blond. A surface he was far from finished with exploring.

 

"I work in an advertising agency in the graphics department. I actually won this trip when my boss was unable to come and I had just saved his ass on an important campaign - one his senior art director had botched horribly."

 

"I see. Well, I am certainly glad that your boss couldn't make the trip, and allowed you to come in his stead. Not meeting you this weekend would have been tragic indeed," Brian responded as his eyes glazed over once again.

 

Justin arched his brow. "Tragic is a bit of an exaggeration, isn't it, Mr. Entrepreneur?"

 

Brian moved forward in the tub, his body quickly aligning with Justin's. Bracketing his arms on each side of the blond, his mouth fastened hungrily upon Justin's. His voice dropped to a deep and husky pitch. "I tend to disagree with that, Taylor."

 

Swallowing slowly, his body aching and crying out for the man pressed so intimately against him, Justin fervently whispered, "Take me to bed, Brian. Now. I don't want to waste any of these final hours together."

 

Brian nodded his agreement, vaulting up out of the warmth of the spa, effortlessly wrapping a towel around his waist. He reached his hand out to aid Justin in stepping out, his eyes traveling over him wantonly. "My sentiments exactly, Justin. The things I want to do to you..."

 

Justin blushed as he wrapped the towel around his waist, before walking toward the bedroom with Brian's arm possessively around his waist. Despite the bliss of this moment, the practical side telling him this was the beginning of their goodbye. In the cold light of day, how would he even bear it? For whether Brian wanted to know it or not, or if he wanted to accept it or not, Justin knew without a doubt he was falling in love with this dynamic man. This time tomorrow, all that would remain, would be memories. If that was all that he could take with him, he was determined to make the most of them.

 


 

Brian admired his handiwork as he viewed Justin's beautiful and naked body spread out and available to him. He had taken command of the situation immediately as he did in all of his dealings. When they arrived in the bedroom, Brian had become assertive, his tone holding no hesitation, instructions that he was determined to be carried out. To his satisfaction, he found them to be immediately obeyed. In a low voice encased in gravel, Brian had rasped, "On your stomach, Justin. Legs spread out, arms outreached to the left and right."

 

Justin quickly complied, uncertain of precisely what Brian was up to, but knowing this sexual beast he knew it would be pleasurable - for both of them.

 

Crawling up Justin's body, his legs on each side of Justin's, his cock brushing against the blond's skin as he moved, Brian growled in hunger and appreciation. "Good boy. I must reward such trust and patience."

 

Groaning at the feel of Brian's cock brushing against his skin, he bit his lip not to beg Brian to fuck him now. He knew that to be a waste of time. Instinctively, he knew that Brian was wanting to play right now. When he felt the silken ties around his wrists, Justin realized his instincts had been correct. As he carefully extended them to tie to the bedposts, at an angle that Justin would still maintain space to move comfortably, Justin remembered Brian's earlier words. He was going to be punished for teasing him, for making the hungry predator wait so long for him. Smirking to himself, Justin thought he would take such torture at any time, as long as it was administered by this man.

 

Making certain the bonds were loose, yet secure, Brian told him, "If this becomes uncomfortable at any time, you only have to give the word. I want you to receive as much pleasure from this as I will be while giving it to you."

 

"I understand," Justin whispered in broken gasps, his cock leaking, and hardening even more as Brian whispered the words into his ear. "Whatever you are planning, I don't think I'll last long, Brian."

 

Brian chuckled as he flattened his tongue before slithering it down Justin's spine. "If I decide you come too soon, I will just do it over and over again - to my own satisfaction."

 

Justin gritted his teeth and clenched his hands around the bedrails as he quickly determined the path of Brian's carnal intentions. Without any delay, Brian immediately sought to know and explore. Gasping for breath when Brian's tongue shot aggressively inside his hole, Justin whimpered, "B-Brian, fuck!"

 

Pausing in his foray, Brian pulled his tongue out, licking Justin's entrance back and forth, his eyes glazing in hunger he had never felt before this moment. "This is just the beginning. You will scream my name. Beg for the pleasure that only I can give you. Now relax, and let me eat your hot little ass." Brian didn't allow Justin to settle down in the aftermath of his words, he wouldn't allow the boy to relax. He wanted Justin to feel him, need him, want the pleasure to overtake him that they both knew only Brian could so completely give him. Before diving back in to gorge on his meal, Brian commanded, "Move your hips against me, Justin. My tongue will know every inch of your perfect ass."

 

"Fuck! Brian!! Stop talking about it and just get it done!" Justin almost screeched in his unbearable need for release, one that he didn't think would be fully satisfied until he felt Brian inside him once again.

 

Sinking his hands into the flesh of Justin's hips, Brian savagely yanked Justin backward until he was impaling the inner tissues on his tongue, his hunger ravenous and relentless for this capricious blond. Brian began to hum inside Justin's inner walls, his tongue stabbing out to reach the prostate that beckoned his attention. When he felt Justin's hips twitching in response, Brian began to make suckling motions in combination with his tongue, all designed to send Justin mindlessly over the edge. Brian knew he had reached his objective when Justin's hands began to flail at the bedposts, his obvious intent wanting to reach for his leaking cock to finish himself off quicker. Increasing his tormenting ministrations, Brian thought to himself, Oh no, my boy. It won't be that easy. Not this time.

 

"B-Brian, please. I- I can't take this. Fuck. Finish me, or let me touch myself. Fuck! Something..." Justin gasped, his head thrashing about as he became enmeshed in mindless tormented pleasure. When Brian continued his determined assault, Justin pleaded, "Brian?? P-please."

 

Licking and nibbling his way out, Brian's eyes glowed in hunger, one that he was beginning to fear only this blond package beneath him could fully appease. Huskily, he whispered, "Tell me what you need, Justin. Quickly. If not - I can eat your ass all night long..."

 

Justin groaned knowing he couldn't handle much more of that. "No. Fuck. I want you inside me, Brian, I need it. You, Brian... You!"

 

Brian smiled, his eyes alight with predatory satisfaction. He trailed a hand up and down Justin's spine that was dripping with sweat before he reached over to retrieve a condom from under the pillow. Pumping his cock a few times, he slid on the latex before slathering it with lube. Squeezing more on his fingers, he slid them inside of Justin smiling at the gasp and erratic breathing of the blond beneath him. "That's right, Justin. You need me. And now that is exactly what you are going to have..."

 

Before moving to slide his cock home, Brian reached up to unfasten the bonds that fastened Justin's wrists, deciding he had tormented the boy enough, realizing that would be too much for him to bear in the remainder of what he knew would be a frenzied fuck. "This will be quick this time. I need you too much," Brian snarled into Justin's neck, his hands sliding down the blond's slippery sides to maintain a possessive grasp once again upon Justin's hips.

 

Justin flexed his fingers to return the full feeling into them, before he slid one down to grasp at his leaking cock, knowing he could come from the feel of Brian inside of him, yet realizing his need was too great. He needed that release - now. His voice full of lustful need, Justin gasped, "Don't hold back, Brian. Fuck me hard..."

 

"That's my boy," Brian growled as his cock slid into position, slicing steadily through the slight barriers that forestalled his full possession. "So tight. Fuck. You feel so amazing, every time." Brian grunted as he rammed his cock in and out, his head arching back as he passed over Justin's delicate prostate, feeling both of them close to shooting over the edge. "Let go, Justin. Come with me, NOW."

 

Justin's legs quivered beneath the brunet's intense movements, ones that were nearly equal in his own. "Coming, Brian. Can't hold back..."

 

Brian let out a shout of exultation as the climax overtook him, knowing his bliss with this blond to be unparalleled with any other man - ever. Carefully he slid out, lightly kissing Justin on his back before rolling over to dispose of the condom. Flopping back on the bed, he turned to stare into the face of the beauty that seemed to shine in his afterglow of pleasure. Brian separated the slight difference between their lips to close his tightly over Justin's, his lips sipping and clinging, a kiss that ended far too quickly for both men. "That was amazing, although quicker than I'd wanted," Brian drawled, before reclaiming the lips beneath his own, his passion and need for the boy still not satisfied.

 

When they last separated, mostly to breathe more freely than for any other reason, Justin concurred, "That was intense. I - uhhh - hate to bring up something negative at such a time, but..."

 

"That is?" Brian questioned, looking at him sharply.

 

"I guess it's just that reality is bearing down on me now. This weekend has been so wonderful, well, most of it. It's almost over, and we will have to say goodbye tomorrow," Justin whispered while averting his eyes, not wanting Brian to read the tender emotion that he knew to be clearly transmitted.

 

Brian looked at him closely, his thoughts tumultuous at best. This was new territory for him. He had never been in such a position with a man, a trick. However, this was not normal. Justin Taylor was not a trick. This boy was so much more. Brian never did repeats, nor did he exchange names and numbers. In his world, he could find his pleasure at any given time with a variety of partners - new faces every night. That was his life, it was a part of who he was. Looking at Justin, he knew that was no longer the case - at least not with him. He would need to evaluate exactly how Justin fit into his world, but he knew one thing for certain - Justin would be a part of his life.

 

"Justin, it doesn't have to be that way..." Brian began, speaking words that he never thought to say to another man.

 

"What do you mean?" Justin asked in obvious confusion, thinking tomorrow's goodbye to being a foregone conclusion.

 

Curling his lips under as he looked at Justin, he knew there was something that had to come out, and it had to be now - and from him. "You can be a success anywhere, Justin. You know this. I want you to come home with me to Manhattan. I can help you get set up in any agency of your choosing. Hell, I can buy you one - your choice."

 

"Brian, I believe we have had this discussion. You can't buy me. That once again equates to that," Justin told him sternly.

 

"Fine, whatever..." Brian grumbled as he ran a hand through his hair. "Then, I don't help you. Come to Manhattan tomorrow with me. What you do with your career will be on your terms. There is just one thing we have to discuss first."

 

"What's that?" Justin asked, eyeing him warily.

 

Brian took a deep breath, knowing he had to do the sales pitch of his life once he revealed what he could no longer keep secret. Looking at the beauty of the blond next to him, he vowed he would do so. Nothing, nor no one, would come between them now. "I need to talk to you about Ethan, and my part in your breakup."

 

TBC